PDA

View Full Version : Introduction

KSigMason
08-24-2008, 11:12 AM
I thought it would be humorous to post my intro in this forum.

The name is KSigMason (KSig for short). The name comes from the two organizations I belong to: Kappa Sigma (college fraternity) and the Freemasons. In the Kappa Sigma fraternity, I was the Treasurer, but am now inactive. In the Masons, I am the current Senior Warden (#2) and will hopefully be elected to the position of the Worshipful Master. I am also a part of the Lodge of Research for Idaho. In a year or two I plan on jumping into the line-up of the Grand Lodge. I am also petitioning for the York Rite body of the Masons and will later join the Scottish Rite.

Personally, I work full-time for the Army Guard. I LOVE HISTORY! Especially from the Middle Ages back - it's so freaking fascinating.

I know you are all going to have fun with me. I work a lot so I'll be on at night, but not all the time...I'm very busy.

justgroovy
08-25-2008, 11:45 AM
Well welcome to the forum KSig. Let's just start off with the position title of Worshipful Master, I mean come on.

What degree are you?

KSigMason
08-25-2008, 12:02 PM
Well welcome to the forum KSig. Let's just start off with the position title of Worshipful Master, I mean come on.

What degree are you?
I am only in the Blue Lodge (highest degree being the 3rd - Master Mason).

Worshipful: from the old English meaning 'Respectful'. Chiefly British. Used as a respectful form of address

justgroovy
08-26-2008, 10:03 AM
ok i heard that things aren't so kooky and stuff til you get into the higher degrees. Though worshipful master is kinda kooky.

redrat11
08-26-2008, 11:33 AM
ok i heard that things aren't so kooky and stuff til you get into the higher degrees. Though worshipful master is kinda kooky.

they do have 'kooky' titles justgroovy, I find it very odd that masons can work there way "up the pyramid" so to speak,(no pun intended) and be unaware of what exactly it is there accomplishing.

redrat11
08-26-2008, 11:37 AM
I thought it would be humorous to post my intro in this forum.

The name is KSigMason (KSig for short). The name comes from the two organizations I belong to: Kappa Sigma (college fraternity) and the Freemasons. In the Kappa Sigma fraternity, I was the Treasurer, but am now inactive. In the Masons, I am the current Senior Warden (#2) and will hopefully be elected to the position of the Worshipful Master. I am also a part of the Lodge of Research for Idaho. In a year or two I plan on jumping into the line-up of the Grand Lodge. I am also petitioning for the York Rite body of the Masons and will later join the Scottish Rite.

Personally, I work full-time for the Army Guard. I LOVE HISTORY! Especially from the Middle Ages back - it's so freaking fascinating.

I know you are all going to have fun with me. I work a lot so I'll be on at night, but not all the time...I'm very busy.

Are all the books labeling Masonry as evil incorrect? What exactly do you strive for in Freemasonry? The 33rd degree or what?

KSigMason
08-26-2008, 12:16 PM
Are all the books labeling Masonry as evil incorrect? What exactly do you strive for in Freemasonry? The 33rd degree or what?
Those kinds of books are incorrect.

I strive to be a better person and gain knowledge.

I am striving for the 33rd degree, but it's not a requirement for everyone to go for.

KSigMason
08-26-2008, 12:18 PM
I am actually looking forward to the higher degrees and have done much research on it. The Worshipful Master is basically the President. That's it.

they do have 'kooky' titles justgroovy, I find it very odd that masons can work there way "up the pyramid" so to speak,(no pun intended) and be unaware of what exactly it is there accomplishing.
Actually the ritual/ceremony points it all out what you are doing. Plus there is a lot of studying before preceeding to the higher degrees.

redrat11
08-26-2008, 01:24 PM
Those kinds of books are incorrect.

I strive to be a better person and gain knowledge.

I am striving for the 33rd degree, but it's not a requirement for everyone to go for.

look KsigMason, alot of things mean differently to people, most 'conspiracy' minded people will say that masonry has alot to do with the NWO that is enveloping the world right now. Im not sure that your aware of the history of masonry, as far as conspiracies are concerned, sure, your books will say differently, but, the preponderence of documentation says that masonry is evil, I'm not here to convince you of that, that is up for you to decide, personally, I believe there is good charitable works in various communities that masons do, this I have witnessed myself, only problem I got with masonry is its Anti-Jesus teachings, but, that is just my opinion. By the way, how long does it take to reach the 33rd degree? There is some creepiness about the rituals don't you think?

KSigMason
09-15-2008, 10:44 PM
UPDATE: I just finished the last requirement to get my full Master's ticket. This certificate enables me to be elected as Worshipful Master and also to Grand Lodge offices.

Who says we are unaware?

Im not sure that your aware of the history of masonry
I've read a lot about it.

the preponderence of documentation says that masonry is evil
That has lack of evidence. It's a mixture from lies spread and fear of what they don't know.

only problem I got with masonry is its Anti-Jesus teachings
What anti-Jesus teachings? I've never seen that in any of the rituals. Also, the York Rite has a requirement that the candidate be a Christian.

By the way, how long does it take to reach the 33rd degree? There is some creepiness about the rituals don't :cool:you think?
It depends on the local chapter and the candidate. They usually can reach 32nd pretty quickly, but you can't just reach the 33rd on your own, you must be invited by the Council.

moriahmountaineer
10-26-2008, 05:03 AM
UPDATE: I just finished the last requirement to get my full Master's ticket. This certificate enables me to be elected as Worshipful Master and also to Grand Lodge offices.
This must be one of those things where US masonry and UK masonry are very different - what do you have to do to get a "Master's ticket"? I thought the only criterion was to be a Master Mason in good standing...

Obviously, I'm not expecting you to breach your oath of secrecy - you don't have to be specific!

KSigMason
10-26-2008, 11:21 AM
This must be one of those things where US masonry and UK masonry are very different - what do you have to do to get a "Master's ticket"? I thought the only criterion was to be a Master Mason in good standing...

Obviously, I'm not expecting you to breach your oath of secrecy - you don't have to be specific!
Yeah, I don't know about the British Freemasons, but here in the States you have to be able to Open/Close a Lodge in all 3-degrees, confer all 3-degrees, give the lectures, conduct a stated/business meeting, pass a test on the code & digest (by-laws), and raise a Master Mason. It took me almost a 1-year and a half to do it all.

moriahmountaineer
10-26-2008, 01:30 PM
Yeah, I don't know about the British Freemasons, but here in the States you have to be able to Open/Close a Lodge in all 3-degrees, confer all 3-degrees, give the lectures, conduct a stated/business meeting, pass a test on the code & digest (by-laws), and raise a Master Mason. It took me almost a 1-year and a half to do it all.
Ah, right. Gosh, that is stringent. Here, I think they just get the Queen to go in and do it if the Worshipful Master can't. That's why she's always so busy...

KSigMason
11-14-2008, 10:45 PM
I was just elected as the Worshipful Master (President, #1, CEO) for my Masonic Lodge.

BlueAngel
11-14-2008, 11:02 PM
I was just elected as the Worshipful Master (President, #1, CEO) for my Masonic Lodge.

We are all so thrilled.

:eek:

KSigMason
11-14-2008, 11:20 PM
We are all so thrilled.

:eek:
Hey it's quite an accomplishment. I'll be one of the youngest in history and I get to be the Lodge's final Master before we hit our Centennial Year. I'm ending an era.

BlueAngel
11-14-2008, 11:51 PM
Hey it's quite an accomplishment. I'll be one of the youngest in history and I get to be the Lodge's final Master before we hit our Centennial Year. I'm ending an era.

In case you haven't noticed, there aren't many of us here who embrace Freemasonry, so don't be excepting a surprise party or anything.

In fact, I have no clue why a FREEMASON would even post on this site.

Don't you have a whole lodge of brothers with whom you can share this news and celebrate rather than a group of conspiracy theorists whom you don't know and believe Freemasonry is one of the roots of all evil.

Go figure!

KSigMason
11-15-2008, 08:18 PM
In case you haven't noticed, there aren't many of us here who embrace Freemasonry, so don't be excepting a surprise party or anything.
Damn it! I was so looking forward to it.

Because I can.

Don't you have a whole lodge of brothers with whom you can share this news and celebrate rather than a group of conspiracy theorists whom you don't know and believe Freemasonry is one of the roots of all evil.
Well of course I have whole Lodge of Brothers, but they already know...they elected me. I will also a chance to share with others, but I have drill all weekend. Plus you all amuse me.

BlueAngel
11-16-2008, 10:20 PM
Damn it! I was so looking forward to it.

Because I can.

Well of course I have whole Lodge of Brothers, but they already know...they elected me. I will also a chance to share with others, but I have drill all weekend. Plus you all amuse me.

You amuse us, too!

justgroovy
11-17-2008, 12:08 PM
Post pics of the Worshipful Master election!

KSigMason
11-17-2008, 07:55 PM
Post pics of the Worshipful Master election!
Didn't take any, but I will post pictures of my Installation. That won't be till mid-December though.

KSigMason
11-23-2008, 01:05 PM
Well, today I was conferred the Commandery (or Chivalric) Orders which is a part of the York Rite. I am now called a "Sir Knight" in the Order of the Temple. It was a long day. The ceremonies started at 08:00am and finished at 04:00pm

I'm sure I'll get some disgusting posts, but I don't care.

BlueAngel
11-23-2008, 06:12 PM
Well, today I was conferred the Commandery (or Chivalric) Orders which is a part of the York Rite. I am now called a "Sir Knight" in the Order of the Temple. It was a long day. The ceremonies started at 08:00am and finished at 04:00pm

I'm sure I'll get some disgusting posts, but I don't care.

Congrats, but I don't expect that many of us here will be referring to you as "Sir Knight."

KSigMason
11-23-2008, 07:16 PM
Congrats, but I don't expect that many of us here will be referring to you as "Sir Knight."
Thanks. No, "Sir Knight" is used only at certain times.

BlueAngel
11-23-2008, 08:37 PM
Thanks. No, "Sir Knight" is used only at certain times.

What times would that be?

KSigMason
11-23-2008, 09:05 PM
What times would that be?
When at a Commandery or any Masonic concordant body where I am being introduced with all my titles.

BlueAngel
11-23-2008, 09:25 PM
When at a Commandery or any Masonic concordant body where I am being introduced with all my titles.

I bet you feel special with all those titles.

KSigMason
11-23-2008, 10:45 PM
I bet you feel special with all those titles.
I pale in comparison of some Brothers.

After this year though I'm going to take it easier and just sit on the sidelines for a bit. Once I move to the East Coast I think I'll join the Scottish Rite.

BlueAngel
11-23-2008, 11:09 PM
I pale in comparison of some Brothers.

After this year though I'm going to take it easier and just sit on the sidelines for a bit. Once I move to the East Coast I think I'll join the Scottish Rite.

Well, you better get crackin'.

I mean, you don't want to be the low man on the totem pole for too long.

Yeah.

You 'ought to take it easy and sit on the sidelines or a while.

I'm sure you deserve the time-off for going above and beyond the call of duty.

Good Luck with the Scottish Rite.

What an achievement that will be, eh?

WE are all just so thrilled for you.

KSigMason
11-24-2008, 12:17 AM
I mean, you don't want to be the low man on the totem pole for too long.
Meh, once I'm a Past Master I will happy where I'm at for the next few years. I do eventually want to go for the KYCH (http://www.yorkrite.com/kych/info.html) in the York Rite.

What an achievement that will be, eh?
The achievement would be the 33rd, but you have to a lot, not just for Freemasonry, to be invited into that prestigious group. I would also shoot for KCCH (http://www.phoenixmasonry.org/masonicmuseum/KCCH-Hat_and_Jewel.htm).

WE are all just so thrilled for you.
I'm sure you are. :rolleyes:

BlueAngel
11-24-2008, 12:25 AM
Oh, please.

Do you really think anyone on this site cares about your advancement within Freemasonry?

Correct me if I'm wrong, guys!

The econmy is sinking.

There are people starving all over the world.

There is an UNJUST war in Iraq.

Bin laden is still on the lose and you are under the impression that anyone on this site or anyone in the world for that matter wants to celebrate your KNIGHTHOOD in the cult Freemasonry.

Wake up, Pal.

I, for one, don't care about your achievement within Freemasonry and I highly doubt anyone else does either except for yourself and those who belong to the CULT.

KSigMason
11-24-2008, 08:53 AM
Do you really think anyone on this site cares about your advancement within Freemasonry?
No, but you guys amuse me.

Correct me if I'm wrong, guys!
That won't be too hard

The econmy is sinking.
It's not doing too well right now.

There are people starving all over the world.
Sad, but true

There is an UNJUST war in Iraq.
Write to Congress.

Bin laden is still on the lose and you are under the impression that anyone on this site or anyone in the world for that matter wants to celebrate your KNIGHTHOOD in the cult Freemasonry.
When did I ever give you that idea that I thought someone cared here. I was just dangling the hook and you bit.

I, for one, don't care about your achievement within Freemasonry and I highly doubt anyone else does either except for yourself and those who belong to the CULT.
A cult is nothing more than a exclusive group; many religious organizations could be called a cult. Hell, you could call the military a cult. You're just trying to paint the Freemasons to be some unorthodox religious zealots. Hell, conspiracy theorists like yourselves are apart of the CT cult.

BlueAngel
11-24-2008, 03:21 PM
No, but you guys amuse me.

That won't be too hard

It's not doing too well right now.

Sad, but true

Write to Congress.

When did I ever give you that idea that I thought someone cared here. I was just dangling the hook and you bit.

A cult is nothing more than a exclusive group; many religious organizations could be called a cult. Hell, you could call the military a cult. You're just trying to paint the Freemasons to be some unorthodox religious zealots. Hell, conspiracy theorists like yourselves are apart of the CT cult.

Sorry, but you dangled no hook and I bit nothing.

You posted a thread and I was conversing with you.

What are you trying to catch on CC?

There aren't any fish here.

Just wolves and when they bite, lordy, watch out!

KSigMason
11-24-2008, 05:41 PM
There aren't any fish here.

Just wolves and when they bite, lordy, watch out!
I've never fished for wolves before. This shall be interesting.

And another interesting note, you call yourselves wolves. Hmmm, interesting since historically wolves represent the wicked:

Matthew 7:15 Beware of false prophets, which come to you in sheep's clothing, but inwardly they are ravening wolves.

BlueAngel
11-24-2008, 10:38 PM
I've never fished for wolves before. This shall be interesting.

And another interesting note, you call yourselves wolves. Hmmm, interesting since historically wolves represent the wicked:

Matthew 7:15 Beware of false prophets, which come to you in sheep's clothing, but inwardly they are ravening wolves.

Ah, you don't fish for wolves.

Don't you know that?

I mean, being a KNIGHT and all I assumed you would have this much intelligence.

I don't speak for those who post on this site.

I was referring to myself as a wolf and for goodnesssakes, do you have to drag out the bible for that one.

LOL!

Lighten up!

I think I just got a bite.

My.

How quickly the table turned.

KSigMason
11-24-2008, 10:46 PM
Ah, you don't fish for wolves.

Don't you know that?
Oh I do, I usually just use my high-powered rifle...j/k

How quickly the table turned.
I think it's hard to see each others sarcasm/humor on the Net.

BlueAngel
11-24-2008, 10:48 PM
Oh I do, I usually just use my high-powered rifle...j/k

I think it's hard to see each others sarcasm/humor on the Net.

My sarcasm sticks out like a sore thumb.

It's hard to miss.

Leonardo
11-26-2008, 08:53 AM
Which Religion are you?

KSigMason
11-26-2008, 09:53 AM
Which Religion are you?
I am nondenominational Christian, but I usually go to Methodist churches with the girlfriend or if I visit my grandparents.

For those who don't realize, the York Rite is basically the Christian branch of the Freemasons. It's actually based on Christian beliefs. If you couldn't tell by my current avatar.

Leonardo
11-26-2008, 10:20 AM
I am nondenominational Christian, but I usually go to Methodist churches with the girlfriend or if I visit my grandparents.

For those who don't realize, the York Rite is basically the Christian branch of the Freemasons. It's actually based on Christian beliefs. If you couldn't tell by my current avatar.

You'll go far with the Freemasons. You're exactly the sort of whore the Illuminati are looking for, the very poster child.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xNpbC9Oa9tU

KSigMason
11-26-2008, 12:54 PM
What religion are you?

You'll go far with the Freemasons.
I hope so, I've climbed up the chain fairly quickly as is. I'm sure if I press myself I could climb into the Grand Lodge line-up fairly easily. I have a feeling I will be the District Deputy Grand Master for my Masonic District.

You're exactly the sort of whore the Illuminati are looking for, the very poster child.
1) I'm not a fucking whore, dick.
2) The Illuminati has no control over the Freemasons. They are two completely different organizations. Regardless of what you reply with there is no real, actual, factual proof of the connection. Plus, I'm a member so I'm pretty sure I know more about the group than you would.
3) I hope I can be the poster child for the Freemasons (I'm patting myself on the back here): US Army (and veteran), high grades in college, moral, no criminal record, active in my community, thousands of hours of community service, responsible, well-trusted by all who know me, in great physical shape, very photographic memory, and young.
4) This will make your day, I've been called a 'prodigy of Freemasonry' by the Master of my Lodge at the time.

YouTube - Devil's Advocate (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xNpbC9Oa9tU)
Good movie. I love Al Pacino! I don't know what you were trying portray? I'm not a druggy, I'm no WHORE, I'm not some self-serving douchebag, I live a very moral and clean life as best I can (that's all any of us can do). Are you so high mighty there water-walker that you can't climb down from you ivory throne to walk amongst us commoners?

justgroovy
11-26-2008, 12:59 PM
1) I'm not a fucking whore, dick.

Way to take the moral highground there champ! :D

KSigMason
11-26-2008, 01:01 PM
Way to take the moral highground there champ! :D
I think it's very rude and offensive. Just letting him know it's not appreciated. I'm sure it will stoke his fire, but meh.

Leonardo
11-26-2008, 02:00 PM
I think it's very rude and offensive. Just letting him know it's not appreciated. I'm sure it will stoke his fire, but meh.

You are a freemasonic, methodist, millitary corporate whore. You are the poster child of everything that is evil, shallow, brainwashed, materialistic, hypocritical, unChristian, and corrupt about America.

Hillary Clinton is also a methodist. I would have thought more of you if you had said you were Illuminati.

You're a low-level Churchian.

KSigMason
11-26-2008, 02:24 PM
You are a freemasonic, methodist, millitary corporate whore. You are the poster child of everything that is evil, shallow, brainwashed, materialistic, hypocritical, unChristian, and corrupt about America.
Freemasonic? Yes. Methodist? No. Military? Yes. Corporate? No. Whore? No. Whore? No.

What part of nondenominational don't you get? I would say the last time I was at church was almost 2-years ago.

The whole "evil, shallow, brainwashed, materialistic, hypocritical, unChristian, and corrupt" statement just proves your ignorance to me.

Hillary Clinton is also a methodist. I would have thought more of you if you had said you were Illuminati.
Again, I'm not Methodist, nor Illuminati. I'm no fan (in any kind of way) of Hillary Clinton, but how can you smear an entire religious denomination from one person? She isn't even a leader in the church? You're not even judging a book by it's cover, more like your judging it off a letter of the title. Very narrow minded.

You're a low-level Churchian.
What's a Churchian? Never heard of it. I've heard of a church goer, not a Churchian.

Also, I'm curious that why you conspiracy theorists are met with oppossition you retort that the oppossition is just low-level. You're blatantly burying the head in the sand. Are you afraid to find out your theory is wrong?

This is why I laugh at conspiracy theorists, you [someone not in the group] can somehow infiltrate and learn all this knowledge about the ongoings of the group and their alleged evil intentions, but someone who is IN the group cannot and is just ignorant. Sounds conceded and arrogant.

Leonardo
11-26-2008, 02:33 PM
Freemasonic? Yes. Methodist? No. Military? Yes. Corporate? No. Whore? No. Whore? No.

What part of nondenominational don't you get? I would say the last time I was at church was almost 2-years ago.

The whole "evil, shallow, brainwashed, materialistic, hypocritical, unChristian, and corrupt" statement just proves your ignorance to me.

Again, I'm not Methodist, nor Illuminati. I'm no fan (in any kind of way) of Hillary Clinton, but how can you smear an entire religious denomination from one person? She isn't even a leader in the church? You're not even judging a book by it's cover, more like your judging it off a letter of the title. Very narrow minded.

What's a Churchian? Never heard of it. I've heard of a church goer, not a Churchian.

Also, I'm curious that why you conspiracy theorists are met with oppossition you retort that the oppossition is just low-level. You're blatantly burying the head in the sand. Are you afraid to find out your theory is wrong?

This is why I laugh at conspiracy theorists, you [someone not in the group] can somehow infiltrate and learn all this knowledge about the ongoings of the group and their alleged evil intentions, but someone who is IN the group cannot and is just ignorant. Sounds conceded and arrogant.

You are a nondemonational, Churchian, freemasonic whore.

You are both unpatriotic, and a traitor to your country. You should be courtmarshaled.

KSigMason
11-26-2008, 02:46 PM
You are a nondemonational, Churchian, freemasonic whore.
Again, what is a Churchian? Also, how am I a whore?

WHORE: A person considered as having compromised principles for personal gain.
This is the only reason I can think you called me a whore. If so, what principles?

You are both unpatriotic, and a traitor to your country. You should be courtmarshaled.
How am I unpatriotic? I joined the US Army and have served for 7-years now? Me and my fellow veterans have sacrificed so you can slander me and post your wacky theories. How have I been a traitor? I have served honorably every year. What charge would be filed against me for this courtmarshall?

Leonardo
11-26-2008, 02:54 PM
Again, what is a Churchian?
How am I unpatriotic? I joined the US Army and have served for 7-years now? Me and my fellow veterans have sacrificed so you can slander me and post your wacky theories. How have I been a traitor? I have served honorably every year. What charge would be filed against me for this courtmarshall?

IF YOU SERVED YOUR COUNTRY FOR SEVEN YEARS IN THE MILITARY AND ARE STILL A FREEMASON WHO CLAIMS TO BE A CHRISTIAN YOU OBVIOUSLY WERE NOT IN ARMY INTELLIGENCE, BECAUSE YOU CLEARLY HAVE NONE!!!

There have been people in the UNITED STATES CIVILIAN ARMY (the taxpayer army that pays your Big Oil Mercenary check from the U.S. Army) who have given there lives to uncover and expose the treachery of the Freemasons. The Freemasons along with their inner fraternity of Ordo Illuminati after the 33 degree is the most corrupt cultus in the entire world. If you refuse to research or acknowledge the long black history of Freemasonry then you have been psychologically lobotomized by Freemasonic and Military indoctrination which comes from Fantasia and Wonderland and has nothing to do with correctly describing reality.

I HAVE 0% REGARD FOR ALL THAT YOU ARE AND ALL THAT YOU REPRESENT.

And one thing you most certainly are NOT is a Christian.

Now run along and play american army patriot somewhere else.

Leonardo
11-26-2008, 03:04 PM
The Bible, only one of the "Three Great Lights" of Masonry (along with the Square and Compass), is represented to Blue Lodge Masons as symbolizing truth. In reality, the Bible may be replaced with the Koran, the Book of the Law, The Hindu scriptures or any other "holy book," depending on the preferences of the men in the Lodge. In most American Lodges, the members are told that all the Masonic system and its rituals are "based on the Bible." Such, however is not the case. In Chase's "Digest of Masonic Law," pages 207-209, it is clearly written that "Masonry has nothing whatever to do with the Bible," and that "it is not founded upon the Bible, for if it were it would not be Masonry, it would be something else."

BlueAngel
11-26-2008, 05:40 PM
One FREEMASON, such as yourself, DOES NOT and CANNOT represent all of FREEMASONRY.

So, to stand before us and think that you CAN and you DO is preposterous.

You don't know EVERYTHING about FREEMASONRY.

Period!

I can see; however that they have you climbing the ladder for them and are rewarding you along the way with this title and that title.

Praising you; making you feel special.

Ah.

Brainwashing.

What a concept!

What a cult!

KSigMason
11-26-2008, 07:24 PM
IF YOU SERVED YOUR COUNTRY FOR SEVEN YEARS IN THE MILITARY AND ARE STILL A FREEMASON WHO CLAIMS TO BE A CHRISTIAN YOU OBVIOUSLY WERE NOT IN ARMY INTELLIGENCE, BECAUSE YOU CLEARLY HAVE NONE!!!
Freemasonry has no interference on my career in the military? How would it?

There have been people in the UNITED STATES CIVILIAN ARMY (the taxpayer army that pays your Big Oil Mercenary check from the U.S. Army) who have given there lives to uncover and expose the treachery of the Freemasons.
http://mail.google.com/mail/?ui=2&ik=e009453ee9&view=att&th=11ddae6326618fbd&attid=0.1&disp=emb&zw Okay...what treachery? And please name these unsung ones. Freemasonry has done nothing evil to society.

Big oil doesn't pay me, the DoD does.

The Freemasons along with their inner fraternity of Ordo Illuminati after the 33 degree is the most corrupt cultus in the entire world.
I've done my research, talked with Scottish Rite Masons and their is no Illuminati connection nor "inner fraternity". And FYI, these Brothers are 33rd degree. Again, I ask you, how would you know more about this than actual members of the Fraternity? Plus, if we were all so powerful and evil why haven't we killed off the conspirators on this site? Would we not want to stop you from giving out our secrets?

If you refuse to research or acknowledge the long black history of Freemasonry then you have been psychologically lobotomized by Freemasonic and Military indoctrination which comes from Fantasia and Wonderland and has nothing to do with correctly describing reality.
Years before I joined the Freemasons I researched them. Anything credible said nothing bad about the Freemasons.

And one thing you most certainly are NOT is a Christian.
That isn't for you to say. Isn't that between me and our Lord Jesus Christ?

Now run along and play american army patriot somewhere else.
At least my job brings honor to myself. Now run along and play in your mom's basement pretending what you say means anything.

In reality, the Bible may be replaced with the Koran, the Book of the Law, The Hindu scriptures or any other "holy book", depending on the preferences of the men in the Lodge.
Well yes, you see in the base of the Masonic tree (Craft Masonry or Blue Lodge) you only have to be a man of religion to join the Freemasons.

Such, however is not the case. In Chase's "Digest of Masonic Law," pages 207-209, it is clearly written that "Masonry has nothing whatever to do with the Bible," and that "it is not founded upon the Bible, for if it were it would not be Masonry, it would be something else."
The Blue Lodge wasn't founded on the Bible. But in fact, it has something to do with King Solomon's Temple which is generally accepted among all books of faith, not just the Bible. The York Rite is the only branch of Freemasonry that delves in Christianity. Plus as said before, the Blue Lodge has no religious preferences of their members; only that they are men of Faith.

KSigMason
11-26-2008, 07:29 PM
One FREEMASON, such as yourself, DOES NOT and CANNOT represent all of FREEMASONRY.
I cannot represent the Brothers, but I can being a Master of all the Blue Lodge rituals tell you nothing sinister or evil is involved with the Order.

You don't know EVERYTHING about FREEMASONRY.
I do about the York Rite and the Blue Lodge. Period. More than any of you least of all since I'm...uh...actually in the Fraternity and you are on the outside looking in trying to twist a few words you read to suit your purpose.

What a cult!
And what about your posse of theorists. All I've seen is you say "Freemasonry is evil because it's evil, or connected to the Illuminati", but you shown me no definitive proof that Freemasonry as a whole is doing something to destroy the world.

BlueAngel
11-26-2008, 07:38 PM
I cannot represent the Brothers, but I can being a Master of all the Blue Lodge rituals tell you nothing sinister or evil is involved with the Order.

You have no clue as far as the upper echelon of Freemasonry is concerned. You're just a low man on the totem pole.

I do about the York Rite and the Blue Lodge. Period. More than any of you least of all since I'm...uh...actually in the Fraternity and you are on the outside looking in trying to twist a few words you read to suit your purpose.

I'm not twisting anything. I SAID YOU CANNOT REPRESENT ALL OF FREEMASONRY. UNDERSTOOD?

And what about your posse of theorists. All I've seen is you say "Freemasonry is evil because it's evil, or connected to the Illuminati", but you shown me no definitive proof that Freemasonry as a whole is doing something to destroy the world.

You said that Freemasonry was not connected to the Illuminati and I say that you wouldn't know because you are a low man on the totem pole.

However, you do acknowledge that the Illuminati exists.

Please tell us your thoughts as to this entity.

Typing inside the BOX and not OUTSIDE the BOX.

KSigMason
11-26-2008, 07:54 PM
You have no clue as far as the upper echelon of Freemasonry is concerned. You're just a low man on the totem pole.
Again, in the Blue Lodge I do know everything. In the York Rite as well. You have no clue where I sit so how can you say I know nothing. You are just proving my point that conspiracy theorists just brush off facts and retort with the "you're not high enough" argument.

You said that Freemasonry was not connected to the Illuminati and I say that you wouldn't know because you are a low man on the totem pole.
And I say you wouldn't know since you are not in the Fraternity. How could you? I said it earlier, that it would be pretty arrogant of someone to say they knew more than a member of that organization. You're twisted, polluted words can never change what I see and join in at the meetings.

BlueAngel
11-26-2008, 08:41 PM
Again, in the Blue Lodge I do know everything. In the York Rite as well. You have no clue where I sit so how can you say I know nothing. You are just proving my point that conspiracy theorists just brush off facts and retort with the "you're not high enough" argument.

I will repeat myself, AGAIN. YOU ARE NOT REPRESENTATIVE OF ALL OF FREEMASONRY so cease and desist from projecting that you are. Oh, wow, you are in the Blue Lodge and know everything about it. Well, then, I guess that clears it up since the only thing that exists in Freemasonry is the Blue Lodge. Sarcasm, sticking out like a sore thumb here, folks and this KsigMason won't get it.

And I say you wouldn't know since you are not in the Fraternity. How could you? I said it earlier, that it would be pretty arrogant of someone to say they knew more than a member of that organization. You're twisted, polluted words can never change what I see and join in at the meetings.

I WILL SAY IT AGAIN. YOU, AS ONE INDIVIDUAL ARE NOT REPRESENTATIVE OF ALL OF FREEMASONRY. Is there some reason why you are not comprehending what I am saying to you?

YOU DO NOT REPRESENT ALL OF FREEMASONRY.

IS IT SINKING IN YET BROTHER OF THE BLUE LODGE?

You amuze me.

Inside the box.

KSigMason
11-26-2008, 08:47 PM
I will repeat myself, AGAIN until you get this through your thick skull. YOU ARE NOT REPRESENTATIVE OF ALL OF FREEMASONRY so cease and desist from projecting that you are. Oh, wow, you are in the Blue Lodge and know everything about it. Well, then, I guess that clears it up.
I laugh that someone outside the Fraternity is telling me what I know and don't know.

I WILL SAY IT AGAIN, YOU, AS ONE INDIVIDUAL ARE NOT REPRESENTATIVE OF ALL OF FREEMASONRY. Is there some reason why you are not comprehending what I am saying to you? Is your skull to thick or something.

YOU DO NOT REPRESENT ALL OF FREEMASONRY.

IS IT SINKING IN YET BROTHER OF THE BLUE LODGE?

You amuze me.
I'm curious to know where you get all your "facts". You all seem confident you know more than the member here, the subject matter expert. I know more about the Freemasons than any of you. Period. I may not be in the Scottish Rite or Shriners, but you are not even in the Fraternity. And I've done extensive research (both for and against the Craft).

BlueAngel
11-26-2008, 08:53 PM
I laugh that someone outside the Fraternity is telling me what I know and don't know.

YOU are not representative of all of FREEMASONRY. You are inside ONE LITTLE PART, pal and you don't know all. For you to think that you do is ridiculous.

I'm curious to know where you get all your "facts". You all seem confident you know more than the member here, the subject matter expert. I know more about the Freemasons than any of you. Period. I may not be in the Scottish Rite or Shriners, but you are not even in the Fraternity. And I've done extensive research (both for and against the Craft).

You are inside one little part of Freemasonry, pal. You are not an expert. I laugh that you think you are an EXPERT and represent all of Freemasonry. Ha! Ha!

Inside the Box.

BlueAngel
11-26-2008, 09:07 PM
Oh, yeah.

My bad.

Sorry, pal.

I forgot.

You know everything about Freemasonry since its' inception cause you've been alive since then and are privy to everything every Freemason does and has ever done.

Yeah.

My bad.

You know all because you belong to the Blue Lodge and IT is one little micro-orgnanism within one little state.

You're like an animal peforming for his keepers.

Climb that ladder and we'll give you a treat.

But, in your case, they give you a title.

Perform some more and they'll give you another title.

It's kind of like training a dog.

Sit, bobo, sit.

Good dog.

KSigMason
11-26-2008, 10:56 PM
YOU are not representative of all of FREEMASONRY. You are inside ONE LITTLE PART, pal and you don't know all. For you to think that you do is ridiculous.
For you to think you know more than I is ridiculous. Someone inside the organization will naturally have a leg up on the information. I have a more of an in than someone who is not privy to our ranks. I may not be a representative of all Freemasonry, but I know someone in all branches and in all levels and they are not evil men, nor do they suffer it to be done.

You are inside one little part of Freemasonry, pal. You are not an expert. I laugh that you think you are an EXPERT and represent all of Freemasonry. Ha! Ha!
Versus the rest of you fools I am an expert.

You know all because you belong to the Blue Lodge and IT is one little micro-organism within one little state.
Well everyone does go through the Blue Lodge before going on; it is the largest body of the Freemasons.

Again, how are you so confident that you know more than me? Where do you get your information? How can your information trump real life experience...in what I've experienced?

Also, as for your "dog" comments. You must realize the Lodge made up of hundreds of members, VOTED me into my position. I wasn't rewarded with it in the sense you say.

KSigMason
11-26-2008, 11:03 PM
My roommate is laughing about this all. He said it would be like anyone telling me how to operate the Shadow TUAS and not being a qualified operator.

BlueAngel
11-26-2008, 11:18 PM
For you to think you know more than I is ridiculous. Someone inside the organization will naturally have a leg up on the information. I have a more of an in than someone who is not privy to our ranks. I may not be a representative of all Freemasonry, but I know someone in all branches and in all levels and they are not evil men, nor do they suffer it to be done.

You know nothing. As I said, for you to think you are privy to all since the inception of Freemasonry and everything a Freemason has done, is just plain laughable. Ha! Ha! Oh, yeah. I forgot. You belong to the Blue Lodge and know all.

Versus the rest of you fools I am an expert.

You're an expert on nothing except your own foolishness.

Well everyone does go through the Blue Lodge before going on; it is the largest body of the Freemasons.

Oh, yeah. The Blue Lodge. My GOD. How could I have forgotten that you went through the Blue Lodge to get to where you've gotten today. What a feat. Thank GOD. We are so thankful for you. As such, I'm sure this makes you are aware of every Blue Lodge ongoing in the nation. Right?

Again, how are you so confident that you know more than me? Where do you get your information? How can your information trump real life experience...in what I've experienced?

You're the one who proclaims to know all because you're a member of the Blue Lodge, not I.

Also, as for your "dog" comments. You must realize the Lodge made up of hundreds of members, VOTED me into my position. I wasn't rewarded with it in the sense you say.

You were rewarded for doing as they desire and pleasing them.

Woof, Woof!

Here's your treat.

Inside the BOX are my quotes.

BlueAngel
11-26-2008, 11:23 PM
My roommate is laughing about this all. He said it would be like anyone telling me how to operate the Shadow TUAS and not being a qualified operator.

Oh, no!

Your roommate is laughing.

I'm so intimidated.

Did you go tattle to him?

BlueAngel
11-26-2008, 11:37 PM
What is it you do for the Masons anyway and what is it that the Masons do?

Anything noteworthy cause I'm taking notes and my roommate is laughing at you.

KSigMason
11-27-2008, 12:16 AM
You're the one who proclaims to know all because you're a member of the Blue Lodge, not I.
Another question dodged.

Did you go tattle to him?
No. I was laughing and he has a nasty habit of looking over my shoulders.

What is it you do for the Masons anyway and what is it that the Masons do?
What I do? Do you mean what I bring to the table or what is my job/duties?

Each of the branches has some kind of charity. Every local Lodge and concordant body has something they due that is unique. My Lodge does a highway clean-up, a college scholarship, and various other charities. I'm also implementing more philanthropy.

BlueAngel
11-27-2008, 12:49 AM
Another question dodged.

Excuse me, but I have not dodged any questions. How 'bout you do some research regarding Freemasonry since you're the one who belongs to the CULT. I don't have the time nor the desire to enlighten you as to the roots of this entity. Afterall, you're the person who is a Freemason, not I. You should be enlightening us and the only thing you've told us so far is how you've achievied this title and that title as if we're supposed to be impressed with you. I could care less what title you hold within your FREEMASONRY world. You DON'T IMPRESS me much.

No. I was laughing and he has a nasty habit of looking over my shoulders.

So, why don't you tell him to stop his nasty habit of looking over your shoulder while posting on this site or don't you have a problem with NASTY HABITS?

What I do? Do you mean what I bring to the table or what is my job/duties?

How can you not understand the question? It's simple. What do you do as a FREEMASON? Yeah. Tell us what you bring to the table and what your job/duties are.

Each of the branches has some kind of charity. Every local Lodge and concordant body has something they due that is unique. My Lodge does a highway clean-up, a college scholarship, and various other charities. I'm also implementing more philanthropy.

How does one implement more philanthorpy? Jeez. You'r just a saint and a GOD, aren't you? A highway clean-up. My goodness! What about all the children's charities that the MEN are involved with? Are you going to advance to that level shortly?

My comments are inside the BOX and not outisde the box.

VillageIdiot
11-27-2008, 01:46 AM

Suppose it has nothing to do with FreeMasonry being the title of the forum, and people feeling they have to defend themselves and their brothers/sisters from what they feel is slander?

Yes, I know that this is a older post in this thread, but it's one I've seen asked fairly often.
Why are weathermen in the weather forum, why are Christians in the religion forum, why are skeptics in the UFO forum, and why are writers in the literature forum.

KSigMason
11-27-2008, 12:32 PM
blah blah blah blah
Tell you what, sometime this weekend I will post some text out of our ritual book, parts I know I can post.

How can you not understand the question? It's simple. What do you do as a FREEMASON? Yeah. Tell us what you bring to the table and what your job/duties are.
Again, this weekend I will post this. I'm about to head off to see my family for Thanksgiving.

How does one implement more philanthorpy? Jeez. You'r just a saint and a GOD, aren't you? A highway clean-up. My goodness! What about all the children's charities that the MEN are involved with? Are you going to advance to that level shortly?
How do I implement it? Easy. I schedule it, smartass. Children's charities? The Shriners have their children's hospitals. The York Rite has the Knight's Templar Eye Foundation. I believe the Scottish Rite has a research charity for Schizophrenia. Each Grand Jurisdiction has a unique charity for their area. I know my Lodge just donated $1,000 this last month to the Historical Society. I also had the Lodge donate a few hundred to some student organizations. Depending on the Brethren we also may sponsor some students to go over to Europe as foreign exchange students. Each Lodge is unique and does their own charity.

1 Corinthians 13

1Though I speak with the tongues of men and of angels, and have not charity, I am become as sounding brass, or a tinkling cymbal.
2And though I have the gift of prophecy, and understand all mysteries, and all knowledge; and though I have all faith, so that I could remove mountains, and have not charity, I am nothing.
3And though I bestow all my goods to feed the poor, and though I give my body to be burned, and have not charity, it profiteth me nothing.
4Charity suffereth long, and is kind; charity envieth not; charity vaunteth not itself, is not puffed up,
5Doth not behave itself unseemly, seeketh not her own, is not easily provoked, thinketh no evil;
6Rejoiceth not in iniquity, but rejoiceth in the truth;
7Beareth all things, believeth all things, hopeth all things, endureth all things.
8Charity never faileth: but whether there be prophecies, they shall fail; whether there be tongues, they shall cease; whether there be knowledge, it shall vanish away.
9For we know in part, and we prophesy in part.
10But when that which is perfect is come, then that which is in part shall be done away.
11When I was a child, I spake as a child, I understood as a child, I thought as a child: but when I became a man, I put away childish things.
12For now we see through a glass, darkly; but then face to face: now I know in part; but then shall I know even as also I am known.
13And now abideth faith, hope, charity, these three; but the greatest of these is charity.

Suppose it has nothing to do with FreeMasonry being the title of the forum, and people feeling they have to defend themselves and their brothers/sisters from what they feel is slander?

Yes, I know that this is a older post in this thread, but it's one I've seen asked fairly often.
Why are weathermen in the weather forum, why are Christians in the religion forum, why are skeptics in the UFO forum, and why are writers in the literature forum.
MADNESS I TELL YOU! MADNESS!

BlueAngel
11-29-2008, 06:37 PM

As far as defending Freemasonry, this guy hasn't said ONE single thing that would change the minds of many who post on CC about this fraternity/organization.

So, why does he waste his time here?

He could be out doing "good deeds" instead.

Besides, an organization of MEN who are involved in children's charities and orphanages.

Doesn't sit well with ME!

BlueAngel
11-29-2008, 06:45 PM
Oh, yeah, this thread is TOTAL MADNESS because some people don't approve of Freemasonry.

A male only fraternity who are involved with children's charities.

The less forunate children of the world.

Who better to prey upon?

Somethin' a little creepy about that, pal.

Kind of reminds me of the pedophile Michael Jackson and the less fortunate children who were brought there; sexually abused and only GOD knows whatever else they inflicted on them.

BlueAngel
11-29-2008, 09:46 PM
Who the hell wants to be referred to as a Worshipful Master?

Worshipful?

Master?

What does that require?

Worshipping your master?

In what way?

The word MASTER in and of itself is frightening.

Sounds like slavery/mind control to me.

Who worships this guy and why would anyone other than a megalomaniac want someone to worship them?

KSigMason
11-29-2008, 09:49 PM
Besides, an organization of MEN who are involved in children's charities and orphanages.

Doesn't sit well with ME!
Charity doesn't sit well with you? Plus the Shriner's is only one branch that deals solely with children charities, and they do great work too.

A male only fraternity who are involved with children's charities.

The less fortunate children of the world.

Who better to prey upon?
What a pessimist? Men helping kids, something sinister must be going on. You look at the world in such a dark view. Can't men be doing legitimate good. Can anyone in your eyes do legitimate good. Maybe you should take a closer look at that verse I posted about charity.

"The less fortunate children of the world." Who else would we help, the more fortunate children of the world? What would be the point of that?

BlueAngel
11-29-2008, 09:52 PM
Charity doesn't sit well with you? Plus the Shriner's is only one branch that deals solely with children charities, and they do great work too.

What a pessimist? Men helping kids, something sinister must be going on. You look at the world in such a dark view. Can't men be doing legitimate good. Can anyone in your eyes do legitimate good. Maybe you should take a closer look at that verse I posted about charity.

"The less fortunate children of the world." Who else would we help, the more fortunate children of the world? What would be the point of that?

Well, obviously, the less fortunate children of the world are those who are vulnerable so, of course, you wouldn't help the fortunate.

BlueAngel
11-29-2008, 09:53 PM
Who the hell wants to be referred to as a Worshipful Master?

Worshipful?

Master?

What does that require?

Worshipping your master?

In what way?

Who worships this guy and why would anyone other than a megalomaniac want someone to worship them?

BlueAngel
11-29-2008, 09:56 PM
How come most of the masonic temples across the country appear to be vacant?

There's one nearby in the town I've resided in for over 11 years and I've never seen anyone going in or coming out of it.

What's the name and address of the LODGE from where you are worshipped as a Worshipful Master?

BlueAngel
11-29-2008, 10:02 PM
Why do you call yourself a senior and junior WARDEN?

A MASTER and WARDEN?

JEEZ!

Are you in charge of slaves and inmates?

BlueAngel
11-29-2008, 10:04 PM
What kind of children's charity work do you do?

Please provide us with the names of the orphanages, etc.

Thanks!

BlueAngel
11-29-2008, 10:07 PM
I never said CHARITY didn't sit well with me, so why are you lying about what I wrote?

I SAID AN ALL MALE FRATERNITY WHO IS INVOLVED IN CHILDREN'S CHARITIES, DOESN'T SIT WELL WITH ME.

Please learn to comprehend the written word and DON'T misinterpret that which I write.

You knew exactly what I meant.

I'll say it again.

AN ALL MALE SECRET SOCIETY THAT IS INVOLVED WITH CHILDREN'S CHARITIES AND ORPHANGES DOES NOT SIT WELL WITH ME.

COMPREHEND or do I have to say it again?

Reminds me of the pedophile priests within the Catholic Church.

KSigMason
11-29-2008, 10:41 PM
Worshipful?
In older styles of English, worshipful means respectful and that is precisely how it's used and meant in the Freemasons.

Master?
Master: An employer; one who sits as head of an organization; highly skilled or proficient.

What does that require?
Lots of work and studying. Dedication.

Not really. The reason we use that word also comes from the Stone Masons of old which we pull many things from. Our 3 degrees are even a imitation of the Operative Masons.

Slavery? How so? One must volunteer to join the fraternity and once in it's up to him how much time he puts in. Everything is voluntary.

Like I said above and several times before, we don't worship anyone.

Well, obviously, the less fortunate children of the world are those who are vulnerable so, of course, you wouldn't help the fortunate.
Again, you think that just because men are helping kids they have some sinister motive?

How come most of the masonic temples across the country appear to be vacant?
It depends. Some areas have historical lodges that are only used once in a while. Plus the building may only be used once in a while anyway.

What's the name and address of the LODGE from where you are worshipped as a Worshipful Master?
Why?

Why do you call yourself a senior and junior WARDEN?

A MASTER and WARDEN?

JEEZ!

Are you in charge of slaves and inmates?
Warden is not just used for prisons. It also means someone who has administrative duties or chief executive. The Wardens (especially the Senior Warden) are the Master's right hand man.

Here is an exerpt, those in quotations, from the Idaho Monitor on the duties of the Senior and Junior Warden:

Senior Warden: The symbol of this office is the Level which denotes equality. "In the absence of the Master, you are to govern the Lodge; in his presence you are to assist him in the government of it." Senior Warden in my Lodge also assists the Treasurer in filling out the tax paperwork and reviewing the books.

Junior Warden: The symbol for this office is the Plumb which denotes rectitude of life. "To you is committed the superintendence of the Craft during the hours of refreshment (taking a break during the meeting)" The Junior Warden also has some judiciary duties. He also acts like a time keeper for the Master.

What kind of children's charity work do you do?
I'm not in the Shriner's so I don't do their work. I donated a bunch of money recently to United Way. Plus why do you want the names?

AN ALL MALE SECRET SOCIETY THAT IS INVOLVED WITH CHILDREN'S CHARITIES AND ORPHANGES DOES NOT SIT WELL WITH ME.
Why are you so pessimistic? Again, can someone [whether a group or individual] do something good without a sinister motive?

BlueAngel
11-29-2008, 10:50 PM
In older styles of English, worshipful means respectful and that is precisely how it's used and meant in the Freemasons.

Master: An employer; one who sits as head of an organization; highly skilled or proficient.

Lots of work and studying. Dedication.

Not really. The reason we use that word also comes from the Stone Masons of old which we pull many things from. Our 3 degrees are even a imitation of the Operative Masons.

Slavery? How so? One must volunteer to join the fraternity and once in it's up to him how much time he puts in. Everything is voluntary.

Like I said above and several times before, we don't worship anyone.

Again, you think that just because men are helping kids they have some sinister motive?

It depends. Some areas have historical lodges that are only used once in a while. Plus the building may only be used once in a while anyway.

Why?

Warden is not just used for prisons. It also means someone who has administrative duties or chief executive. The Wardens (especially the Senior Warden) are the Master's right hand man.

Here is an exerpt, those in quotations, from the Idaho Monitor on the duties of the Senior and Junior Warden:

Senior Warden: The symbol of this office is the Level which denotes equality. "In the absence of the Master, you are to govern the Lodge; in his presence you are to assist him in the government of it." Senior Warden in my Lodge also assists the Treasurer in filling out the tax paperwork and reviewing the books.

Junior Warden: The symbol for this office is the Plumb which denotes rectitude of life. "To you is committed the superintendence of the Craft during the hours of refreshment (taking a break during the meeting)" The Junior Warden also has some judiciary duties. He also acts like a time keeper for the Master.

I'm not in the Shriner's so I don't do their work. I donated a bunch of money recently to United Way. Plus why do you want the names?

Why are you so pessimistic? Again, can someone [whether a group or individual] do something good without a sinister motive?

Oh, man. This all sounds real weird!

Maybe it's time you join the REAL WORLD!

Sounds like a cult.

YES.

AGAIN.

AN ALL MALE FRATERNITY/SECRET SOCIETY SUCH AS FREEMASONRY WHO ARE INVOLVED WITH CHILDREN'S CHARITIES AND ORPHANGES, THE LESS FORTUNATE IS CREEPY!

You're not livin' in reality, pal.

Wake up!

Well, if you've nothing to hide and Freemasonry isn't a secret society, how 'bout telling us from where you operate?

What's the big secret?

BlueAngel
11-29-2008, 10:59 PM
Like I said, you are a YOUNGSTER within FREEMASONRY and you, in no way, shape or form are representative of the MEN at the TOP and what their activities are so you can stop pretending that you know all because you don't.

PERIOD!

You're just a pup and they're grooming you.

Petting, stroking and praising you.

Makin' you feel good

Ah, doesn't it feel nice to have your neck scratched?

BlueAngel
11-29-2008, 11:01 PM
And, by the way, why do you have to look up the meaning for worshipful and master instead of just explaining it in your own words?

KSigMason
11-29-2008, 11:06 PM
You're not livin' in reality, pal.
So in reality men are just pedophiles?

Well, if you've nothing to hide and Freemasonry isn't a secret society, how 'bout telling us from where you operate?

What's the big secret?
I go to Lodge in downtown Boise. On the building is the Masonic Square and Compass with the words "BOISE MASONIC TEMPLE" below it.

BIG SECRET (http://www.idahoaf.am/lodges/07district.htm).

And, by the way, why do you have to look up the meaning for worshipful and master instead of just explaining it in your own words?
Worshipful Master = respected leader

BlueAngel
11-29-2008, 11:18 PM
So in reality men are just pedophiles?

Many are, but not all.

I go to Lodge in downtown Boise. On the building is the Masonic Square and Compass with the words "BOISE MASONIC TEMPLE" below it.

BIG SECRET (http://www.idahoaf.am/lodges/07district.htm).

Worshipful Master = respected leader

Wosrhipful Master sounds ridiculous.

BlueAngel
11-29-2008, 11:22 PM
Why does the definition of Freemasonry say that it is religious in character but not a religion and then go on to say that you must believe in GOD to be a Freemason?

That's the DEFINITION of a religion!!!

What religion are you?

KSigMason
11-29-2008, 11:23 PM
Christian.

BlueAngel
11-29-2008, 11:35 PM
Christian.

All Christians are GOOD people!

No doubt.

Everyone who goes to church and worships GOD is a saint and has never done anyting WRONG!

No doubt.

Hiding their evil deeds behind the veil of religion and children's charities.

How convenient.

Catholic priests do it all the time.

BlueAngel
11-29-2008, 11:37 PM
In reality, all men are not pedophiles; however many are.

BlueAngel
11-29-2008, 11:39 PM
Why, in God's name, would you want the title of Worshipful Master?

It just sounds, well, it just sounds, completely WEIRD!!!!!

Is that what your children are going to call you?

Oh, Daddy!

Oops, we mean, Worshipful Master.

You belong to a cult, pal.

VillageIdiot
11-30-2008, 12:15 AM
First, could you summarize your points into one post? It'd make it a bit easier.

If your problem is with men helping children, I'm not sure what to say about that. Of course, there are other groups of Masons. You take it as a sign of pedophilia that they help kids. Well, they also help old folks, and the families of their members, when they die or fall no hard times. Dunno if that means they are into old folks and their friends families either.
There's Co-Masonry and Feminine Masonry. Is it better for a group of men and women, or just women to watch kiddos?

As for KSig, he's trying to share what he knows. He may not be particularly good at it, but i've only been learning about this stuff for about a year now, and I stick my foot in my mouth every day and a half. S'why my handle is as it is.

You take offense at master, I disagree. Freemasonry came from Stonemasons, and the master of the guild was it's head. Nearly all masons reach the rank of Master Mason, at which point they vote in their lodge for the Worshipful master.
The term worshipful is used in it's old English term, as a term of respect.
The English word worship comes from the Old English word worthship, a word which denotes the worthiness of the one receiving the special honor or devotion.

They vote in the person in the Lodge whom they respect.

As for it being rediculous, well. Yeah. I can't really argue with you there. Old English terms and phrases, which a lot of their terminology comes from, sounds that way.
Check out some of the outfits sometimes. I get where the aprons comes from and the gloves, but the hats? I prefer a good fedora myself.

As for the rest, his kids would probably call him "dad" like the other kids of Masons I've met. The only folks who would refer to him as Worshipful Mater would be his lodge brothers, and then probably only during open lodge.

Again, since a Worshipful master is voted in, it's a sign of respect, and shoving duties off on someone who can handle them.

If I've missed somethings, I'm the Village Idiot. bear with me, I'm more than a bit slow.

BlueAngel
11-30-2008, 09:54 PM
Excuse me, but I HAVE A PROBLEM with an all male ORGANIZATION such as Freemasonry being DEEPLY involved in children's charities especially orphanages.

EVERYONE should be concerned about MEN who are ATTRACTED to children.

THE LESS FORTUNATE children of our world are those whom the "sadistic pigs" prey upon and these children reside in orphanages; have heath issues and come from poor families without the means to protect and defend themselves from the predators.

I KNOW THIS.

I was a LESS FORTUNATE one.

Just as I have a problem with the Catholic Church hiding their pedophile priests behind the veil of religion thinking they could protect them from exposure due to their supposed sainthood.

Just as I have a problem with Michael Jackson hiding his pedophile acitivities behind the gates of his Never Land Ranch and inviting LESS FORTUNATE children there and the music industry THUGS who aided and abetted him.

Just the same as I have a BIG PROBLEM with Bruce Springsteen and all the other pedophiles within this industry.

Just the same as I have a problem with the men who incarcerate children within Mind Control programs and force them to engage in sexual acts with pedophiles.

So, yeah.

I have a problem with GROWN MEN who are ATTRACTED to the less fortunate children of our world and so should everyone else.

VillageIdiot
12-01-2008, 12:03 AM
Ok, so, ignoring Feminine Masonry and Co-Masonry, you have a problem with men taking care of kids.
(They also take care of old people and families in general to, by the way.)

The Shriners do runs a kids hospital, but mainly all they do is donate the money, most Masons who actively do charity work are active in their community doing whatever project may be open at the time.

BlueAngel
12-01-2008, 12:09 AM
Ok, so, ignoring Feminine Masonry and Co-Masonry, you have a problem with men taking care of kids.
(They also take care of old people and families in general to, by the way.)

The Shriners do runs a kids hospital, but mainly all they do is donate the money, most Masons who actively do charity work are active in their community doing whatever project may be open at the time.

You really shouldn't concern yourself as to my opinion regarding Freesmasonry.

It's just one woman's opinion.

That's all.

Don't worry yourself about it.

I don't have a problem with MEN taking care of children.

I never said that.

DO NOT twist my words.

I said I have a problem with an ALL MALE secret society/organization that involves themselves with children's charities and orphanages in particular.

DO NOT TWIST MY WORDS or you will end up eating them and they aren't very tasty!

VillageIdiot
12-01-2008, 02:11 AM
If I twisted your words, I'm sorry. but your repeated point is that it's men taking care of children. That the men in Masonry are therefore pedophiles, because they help children.
You are taking their actions and twisting them.
As for your words, aye, they are your words. But they are words you speak against those I know as good men, and good women (since you keep ignoring women in masonry), and slandering them.
Something I can not in good conscious sit by and listen to.

BlueAngel
12-04-2008, 09:34 PM
If I twisted your words, I'm sorry. but your repeated point is that it's men taking care of children. That the men in Masonry are therefore pedophiles, because they help children.
You are taking their actions and twisting them.
As for your words, aye, they are your words. But they are words you speak against those I know as good men, and good women (since you keep ignoring women in masonry), and slandering them.
Something I can not in good conscious sit by and listen to.

I never said the men in Masonry are pedophiles.

You are twisting my words.

I said it concerns me that it is an all male organization involved in children's charities.

What is it you are not comprehending about this statement?

I am not slandering anyone.

Men or women.

I said and I will repeat.

It concerns me that an all male organization is involed in children's charities.

I have said nothing about WOMEN within Freemasonry as you have insinuated.

WOMEN CANNOT BE FREEMASONS.

Hmmmm.

I wonder why?

VillageIdiot
12-06-2008, 02:34 AM
You're right, you've never out right stated it, you just keep insinuating it.

As for women not being allowed in FreeMasonry, better not tell them that...

For example:
The British Federation of the International Order of Co-Freemasonry, Le Droit Humain. Freemasonry for men and women. (http://www.droit-humain.org/uk/index.html)

Freemasonry, Co-Masonry, The Order of International Co-Freemasonry “Le Droit Humain”, Co-masonry, comasonic, co-masonic, Freemasonry: Freemasonry for Men and Women, masons, Masons, comason, comasons, women, woman, order, fraternal (http://www.comasonic.org/)

Freemasonry: A Masonic Temple open for Men and Women (http://www.co-masonry.org/)
(Spelled Similarly to the other link, but a unique site.)

GRAND LODGE - Home Page (http://www.grandlodge.org.uk/)

THE EASTERN ORDER OF INTERNATIONAL CO-FREEMASONRY (http://comasonic.net/)
(Same as above, these links aren't necessarily clever.)

List of Women specific Lodges:
Women's Freemasonry - USA (http://www.womenfreemasonsusa.com/index.html)

Home Page (http://www.hfaf.org/)

Within Masonry, you have Males only, Women only, and Mixed divisions.

As for why Masonry was and is still regarded a Male only organization is due in part to the time it arose in, which was chauvinist, it's origins with operative stone masons, which rarely included women among their number, and it being a Fraternity.
A fraternity is, basically, a club for men, just as a sorority is a club for women.

KSigMason
12-06-2008, 12:48 PM
Putting my two cents in, these co-masonry and other divisions are not all recognized by the grand jurisdictions. These are what we call clandestine masons and a majority of grand lodges won't let that member attend a lodge meeting if they visit another lodge.

BlueAngel
12-06-2008, 07:10 PM
You're right, you've never out right stated it, you just keep insinuating it.

As for women not being allowed in FreeMasonry, better not tell them that...

For example:
The British Federation of the International Order of Co-Freemasonry, Le Droit Humain. Freemasonry for men and women. (http://www.droit-humain.org/uk/index.html)

Freemasonry, Co-Masonry, The Order of International Co-Freemasonry “Le Droit Humain”, Co-masonry, comasonic, co-masonic, Freemasonry: Freemasonry for Men and Women, masons, Masons, comason, comasons, women, woman, order, fraternal (http://www.comasonic.org/)

Freemasonry: A Masonic Temple open for Men and Women (http://www.co-masonry.org/)
(Spelled Similarly to the other link, but a unique site.)

GRAND LODGE - Home Page (http://www.grandlodge.org.uk/)

THE EASTERN ORDER OF INTERNATIONAL CO-FREEMASONRY (http://comasonic.net/)
(Same as above, these links aren't necessarily clever.)

List of Women specific Lodges:
Women's Freemasonry - USA (http://www.womenfreemasonsusa.com/index.html)

Home Page (http://www.hfaf.org/)

Within Masonry, you have Males only, Women only, and Mixed divisions.

As for why Masonry was and is still regarded a Male only organization is due in part to the time it arose in, which was chauvinist, it's origins with operative stone masons, which rarely included women among their number, and it being a Fraternity.
A fraternity is, basically, a club for men, just as a sorority is a club for women.

Yes. I know I'm right.

VillageIdiot
12-06-2008, 08:27 PM
Here's a link of Masonic Charities:
Masonic Charities (http://www.masonicinfo.com/charities.htm)

Among those, yes, there are children charities. There are old folk charities, medical research charities, veteran charities, a fairly wide spread network of charities.

When it comes to FreeMasonry, aside from Co-masonry or Feminine Masonry, there are many organizations specifically for women associated with Masonry.
Eastern Star and Order of Amaranth being examples.

Look, there are sororities for women as well, and they are just as adamant about letting men into their clubs as Masons are about letting women into theirs. There are women specific Masonic lodges, and then there are women spcific groups that are not related to Masonry, same for men.

They are unique and gender specific, while other organizations are not.
In the instance of Masonry, you have made something of a middle ground, including both men and women.

You have Boy Scouts and Girl Scouts, and you have Co-Ed Scouts.

BlueAngel
12-06-2008, 11:05 PM
Here's a link of Masonic Charities:
Masonic Charities (http://www.masonicinfo.com/charities.htm)

Among those, yes, there are children charities. There are old folk charities, medical research charities, veteran charities, a fairly wide spread network of charities.

When it comes to FreeMasonry, aside from Co-masonry or Feminine Masonry, there are many organizations specifically for women associated with Masonry.
Eastern Star and Order of Amaranth being examples.

Look, there are sororities for women as well, and they are just as adamant about letting men into their clubs as Masons are about letting women into theirs. There are women specific Masonic lodges, and then there are women spcific groups that are not related to Masonry, same for men.

They are unique and gender specific, while other organizations are not.
In the instance of Masonry, you have made something of a middle ground, including both men and women.

You have Boy Scouts and Girl Scouts, and you have Co-Ed Scouts.

Freemasons aren't girl scouts or boy scouts.

Far from it.

Bad analogy.

Try again.

Name a female only sorority along the lines of Freemasonry, but not including the Order of the Eastern Star which is the female version of the male organization; Freemasonry.

BlueAngel
12-06-2008, 11:10 PM
Like I said, I have a problem with an organization that proclaims not to be religious but all members must be of a religion in order to become one of them.

If that ain't the definition of a RELIGION, I don't know what to tell you.

Why do they take on this hypocritical stance?

Like I said, hiding behind charitable deeds and GOD.

I have a problem with an all male organization that is heavily involved in medical research, children's charities and orphanages.

But, hey.

That's just me.

Don't worry your little head about my opinion.

VillageIdiot
12-07-2008, 04:40 AM
So what would you have them do, then, exactly?

The rituals are available on the web, their books are open to inspection, their membership is open, though that's mostly in the States still, from my understanding.

What would you have them do with their money and their time?

It is a religious organization, yes, but it's a secular view of religion.
FreeMasonry itself isn't a religion, none of the tenenants of a religion are there.
Instead, it's supposed to encourage a person who is already religious, which excludes atheists, to better know their own religion, to make it personal.

BlueAngel
12-07-2008, 09:31 PM
So what would you have them do, then, exactly?

The rituals are available on the web, their books are open to inspection, their membership is open, though that's mostly in the States still, from my understanding.

What would you have them do with their money and their time?

It is a religious organization, yes, but it's a secular view of religion.
FreeMasonry itself isn't a religion, none of the tenenants of a religion are there.
Instead, it's supposed to encourage a person who is already religious, which excludes atheists, to better know their own religion, to make it personal.

From whom does this organization receive their money in order to support medical research, children's charities, orphanages, etc?

What type of fundraising do they do?

I've never received anything in my mailbox; heard anything on the television asking for donations to the Freemason Society so they can assist children's charities, medical research and orphanages.

How much money do they raise on a yearly basis for these charities?

What children's charities are you involved with personally?

Freemasonry states that it is not a religion, but all members must be of a religion to join and atheists are not accepted, so it is a RELIGION.

Freemasonry requires that all members be of a religion so they can say they do not espouse a singular religion and are not religious.

This requirement in and of itself makes Freemasonry a religion.

IF THEIR MEMBERS MUST BE OF A RELIGION, FREEMASONRY is a religion.

PERIOD!

If Freemasonry is not a religion, why do the members need to be of a religion to join?

IN ORDER TO HIDE BEHIND GOD WOULD, AGAIN, BE MY ANSWER.

The same as they hide behind their charitable deeds.

Whatever they are.

When does anyone hear about the FREEMASON'S involvement in children's charities and what they've done specifically?

I haven't.

All we ever hear about Freemasonry is how they are involved in children's charities and orphanages.

Why don't we ever hear anyone reporting on the NEWS about how the FREEMASON's donated this amount of money or that amount of money to this children's charity or that children's charity.

Provide us with some specifics, please.

Oh, my.

I'm wondering.

Do you think in a very short time there might be some news on YAHOO about the Freemason Society and their charitable work?

VillageIdiot
12-08-2008, 12:31 AM
Specific?
That'll be hard, I'm not a Mason, and haven't been involved in any of the Masonic charities in my area, for that matter I haven't met many of the local Masons, except for Cindi and her husband Rick.
I've been speaking with a number of Masons via emails and message boards for a little over a year now.
Been interested in Masonry for awhile now, and had a
Cindi's not a Mason herself, she's a member of the Eastern Star, her husbands a Master Mason.

As for where the money comes from, a lot of it comes from the Masons themselves, some comes from fund raisers and events sponsored by Masons.
For example: (You'll have to go to the site and click on the calendar of events) shows the times and dates of the fundraisers.
Since Masons generally rent or own the property they own, a certain amount from the lodge members goes to upkeep of the lodge or rent if it's warranted.

Now, as for what Children's charities I've been part of personally?
I've worked booths at kid's fairs, helped out at Starbase Atlantis, worked a few fund raisers and done some other faires. It's why I started looking at the Masons in the first place.

As for Masonry being a religion, the definition of religion is:

2: institution (http://define.com/institution) to express (http://define.com/express) belief (http://define.com/belief) in a divine (http://define.com/divine) power (http://define.com/power); "he (http://define.com/he) was (http://define.com/was) raised (http://define.com/raised) in the Baptist (http://define.com/Baptist) religion (http://define.com/religion)"; "a member (http://define.com/member) of his (http://define.com/his) own (http://define.com/own) faith (http://define.com/faith) contradicted (http://define.com/contradicted) him (http://define.com/him)" [syn (http://define.com/syn): {faith (http://define.com/faith)}]

Freemasonry requires that the members have a belief in a higher power, from there now statements about that holy power are made.
Which is the difference, Christianity is a religion, it provides a rote set of ways that followers are to behave, worship, believe, and preach. Clearly defines how a person will be saved.
Masonry simply asks for member to be of a religion.
As for the reason why it's required, at the time Masonry really came about.
During the enlightenment period and earlier Religion was a really large part of people's lives, still is for many people.
As for naming a female versions of Freemasonry, I already have, listed several sites in fact.

Local works by Mason's are usually up on the Lodge's site, and are hard to find out about unless you either participate in them, or you see them advertised.
The hospitals and such that are funded by Masons may or may not have Masons on the staff.

BlueAngel
12-09-2008, 11:04 PM
Specific?
That'll be hard, I'm not a Mason, and haven't been involved in any of the Masonic charities in my area, for that matter I haven't met many of the local Masons, except for Cindi and her husband Rick.
I've been speaking with a number of Masons via emails and message boards for a little over a year now.
Cindi's not a Mason herself, she's a member of the Eastern Star, her husbands a Master Mason.

As for where the money comes from, a lot of it comes from the Masons themselves, some comes from fund raisers and events sponsored by Masons.
For example: (You'll have to go to the site and click on the calendar of events) shows the times and dates of the fundraisers.
Since Masons generally rent or own the property they own, a certain amount from the lodge members goes to upkeep of the lodge or rent if it's warranted.

I've worked booths at kid's fairs, helped out at Starbase Atlantis, worked a few fund raisers and done some other faires. It's why I started looking at the Masons in the first place.

2: institution (http://define.com/institution) to express (http://define.com/express) belief (http://define.com/belief) in a divine (http://define.com/divine) power (http://define.com/power); "he (http://define.com/he) was (http://define.com/was) raised (http://define.com/raised) in the Baptist (http://define.com/Baptist) religion (http://define.com/religion)"; "a member (http://define.com/member) of his (http://define.com/his) own (http://define.com/own) faith (http://define.com/faith) contradicted (http://define.com/contradicted) him (http://define.com/him)" [syn (http://define.com/syn): {faith (http://define.com/faith)}]

Freemasonry requires that the members have a belief in a higher power, from there now statements about that holy power are made.
Which is the difference, Christianity is a religion, it provides a rote set of ways that followers are to behave, worship, believe, and preach. Clearly defines how a person will be saved.
During the enlightenment period and earlier Religion was a really large part of people's lives, still is for many people.
As for naming a female versions of Freemasonry, I already have, listed several sites in fact.

Local works by Mason's are usually up on the Lodge's site, and are hard to find out about unless you either participate in them, or you see them advertised.
The hospitals and such that are funded by Masons may or may not have Masons on the staff.

Oh, forgoodness sakes, you're not even a Mason.

Take a hike.

BlueAngel
12-09-2008, 11:05 PM
Specific?

Oh, forgoodness sakes, you're not even a Mason.

Take a hike over to the Freemasonry site and maybe they'll let you in.

VillageIdiot
12-10-2008, 02:16 AM
Never claimed to be a Mason, but you've been making claims against them, with no small bit of vitriol.
As for wanting to be a Mason, true, it's something i've considered, and maybe something I'll try after a while. However I'm not much for teams, or for ritual, to be honest with you.
I just got fascinated by the stuff people say about the group.
As for your disdain for me instead of actually replying, I was hoping for some more acidic wit.

KSigMason
12-15-2008, 02:39 PM
Because I have a quick second I'll respond to a few posts. I'll be back on after Friday. I know BlueAngel, you must be thrilled.

From whom does this organization receive their money in order to support medical research, children's charities, orphanages, etc?
From the individual brothers usually. At the base of my desk is a donation box for the Blue Lodge. In the York Rite we pass around a bowl for donations.

What type of fundraising do they do?
A popular one we do in Boise is breakfast fundraiser. We do pretty well out of that. We do raffles sometimes.

I've never received anything in my mailbox; heard anything on the television asking for donations to the Freemason Society so they can assist children's charities, medical research and orphanages.
A lot of Charities or donation are anonymous. I know this year a rural Lodge is helping out less fortunate families in the are with food, presents, and clothes. I'm going to ask my Lodge to do the same with about 9 unfortunate families in our area.

Freemasonry states that it is not a religion, but all members must be of a religion to join and atheists are not accepted, so it is a RELIGION.
Again, no it's not. I've posted tons of information on this. It has no dogma, no salvation, no religious tenets. It's not a religion. It's just a requirement. It's not that a hard of a concept.

IF THEIR MEMBERS MUST BE OF A RELIGION, FREEMASONRY is a religion.
Invalid argument. Non sequitar.

If Freemasonry is not a religion, why do the members need to be of a religion to join?
Because you take an oath and it wouldn't be considered binding unless you believe in a higher power.

KSigMason
12-15-2008, 06:14 PM
Alright BlueAngel, what I am about to post comes from the Idaho Masonic Monitor (our ritual book). I know what I’m allowed to post so I will not be violating any part of my Obligation, nor the Code & Digest of my Grand Jurisdiction. Everything within quotations is from the book.

Installation ceremony:

Masonry teaches Brotherhood, morality, justice, tolerance, citizenship and the importance of education. It espouses freedom of ideas, freedom of religious choice, and freedom of expression.

Freemasonry is religious in character, but it is not a religion. It has no theology and does not teach any method of salvation. It’s lone requirement concerning religion is that all its members must express a belief in a Supreme Being.

It respects the right of all men to practice the religion of their choice, and this freedom is so cherished by Masons that it is strictly forbidden to discuss religion at our meetings, since a members religious belief is his own private business. It is non-political, and like religion, the discussion of partisan politics at its meetings is also strictly forbidden

SIDENOTE: Sorry, a little ADD just struck me, but Worshipful and Right Worshipful were used to describe Mayors and Magistrates back in older British times where many of our rituals were written. I did a little research on that a month ago, but forgot to post it.

When the Worshipful Master is installed he is asked to conform to the following charges/duties/regulations. Here are some of them:

I: You are to be a good man and true, and strictly to obey the moral law.

II: You agree to be a peaceful citizen, and cheerfully to conform to the laws of the country in which you reside.

III: You promise not to be concerned in plots and conspiracies against government, but patiently to submit to the decisions of the supreme legislature.

IV: You agree to pay a proper respect to the civil magistrate, to work diligently, live creditably, and act honorably by all men.

XI: You admit that it is not in the power of any man or body of men, to make innovations in the body of Freemasons.

The last one, XI, proves that there is no greater order, inner circle, or knowledge/ritual than that which comes from this book and if there is one then it is not recognized by the Brethren and would not by me, to include my Lodge.

The jewel of the Worshipful Master’s station is the SQUARE.

That, my Brother, is an emblem of morality

1st Degree Lecture:

The whole climbing the ladder comes from here:

…your ambitious feet may tread round after round the ladder that leads to fame in our mystic circle, and even the purple of our Fraternity may rest upon your honored shoulders.

You were presented with a Lambskin apron because the lamb, in all ages, has been deemed an emblem of innocence. He, therefore, who wears the lambskin as the badge of a Mason is continually reminded of that purity of life…

…the three principle rounds of which are denominated Faith, Hope, and Charity; which admonish us to have faith in God, hope of immortality, and charity for all mankind. The greatest of these is Charity.

…Charity extends beyond the grave through the boundless realms of eternity.

TRUTH is a divine attribute, and the foundation of every virtue. To be good and true is the first lesson we are taught in Freemasonry. On this theme we contemplate, and by its dictates endeavor to regulate our conduct. Hence while influenced by this principle, hypocrisy and deceit are unknown among us; sincerity and plain dealings distinguish us; and, with heart and tongue, we join in promoting each other’s welfare and rejoicing in each other’s prosperity.

Freemasonry has 4-Cardinal Virtues. Here are some excerpts:

Temperance:

This virtue should be the constant practice of every Mason, as he is thereby taught to avoid excess or the contracting of any licentious or vicious habits.

2nd Degree Lecture:

By Speculative Masonry we learn to subdue the passions, act upon the Square, keep a tongue of good report, maintain secrecy, and practice charity.

2nd Degree Charge:

Freemasonry is a progressive moral science divided into different degrees…

There is so much more to post, but I don’t have the time to write it all out.
After opening the Lodge we always do the Pledge of Allegiance to the American Flag.

All this I have posted, to the rational thinking mind, would see the Craft for what it is, a group of men doing good work.

BlueAngel
12-15-2008, 10:53 PM
Never claimed to be a Mason, but you've been making claims against them, with no small bit of vitriol.
As for wanting to be a Mason, true, it's something i've considered, and maybe something I'll try after a while. However I'm not much for teams, or for ritual, to be honest with you.
I just got fascinated by the stuff people say about the group.
As for your disdain for me instead of actually replying, I was hoping for some more acidic wit.

What is your problem?

Why do you continue to assert that I have made claims against the Masons when I have not.

I have no disdain for you.

BlueAngel
12-15-2008, 10:59 PM
Thanks for all that information, but I really don't have the time nor do I have the desire to debate with you any longer about FREEMASONRY cause you're just a low man on the totem pole who has no clue as to the higher structure of this secret society.

Freemasonry is a religion because it requires one be of a religion to join.

PERIOD.

You can say it isn't, but you're lying to yourself.

I'm a busy woman and I'm about to become even more busy so have a nice life.

KSigMason
12-15-2008, 11:06 PM
Thanks for all that information, but I really don't have the time nor do I have the desire to debate with you any longer about FREEMASONRY cause you're just a low man on the totem pole who has no clue as to the higher structure of this secret society.
See what I mean. BlueAngel can't argue with what I post so they claim that the OP is just a low man. BA has no idea since he is not in the organization. How can one that is not in the organization make such baseless accusations? It's stupid insanity that anyone would believe a non-member without real experience over a member that has the hands on knowledge.

Again, it would be like a civilian telling me how to do my job in the Army when that person has had no experience whatsoever in that field. But, go on and live that life of sheer ignorance. Run along, run along. You have no way of disproving anything I've posted and proving anything you have posted.

Freemasonry is a religion because it requires one be of a religion to join.

PERIOD.
Wow, look at you go. You can really bury it.

http://compoundthinking.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2007/06/istock_000002694919xsmall.jpg