PDA

View Full Version : Blindness - The film

Emma Smith
09-05-2008, 02:24 PM
Anyone seen BLINDNESS (http://www.movietrailerlive.com/ct_0004_BlindnessAC) yet? It's a terrific little gem of a movie I didn't see posted on here. Thought I'd share.

Leonardo
09-07-2008, 02:12 AM
Anyone seen BLINDNESS (http://www.movietrailerlive.com/ct_0004_BlindnessAC) yet? It's a terrific little gem of a movie I didn't see posted on here. Thought I'd share.

Is your name really Emma Smith? Wasn't that a character from Little House on the Prairie?

I mean I kind of like that though. It's very Jane Austin. It's just like 'Emma Smith'.

But I don't think I'm gonna watch that film. It looks like something that would show up on Lifetime Television for Women. You know the classic story about two young lovers who get married, settle down to married life, and the husband does what all husbands do, starts drinking, shooting the dog, beating the wife, and generally destroying a woman's entire existance until she ends up being commited to the mental ward for about 4 years, until she is released to her grandmother, who she lived with as a child and they reunite and have great bonding moments together until the grandmother comes down with brain cancer and no one is left but the poor woman to run the children's home for the local orphans and troubled teenagers.

You know that kind of film.

Leonardo
09-07-2008, 03:54 AM
Yes, interesting. I have noticed that they said it was Powerful and Provacative.

Are you powerful and provacative too, Emma?

Emma Smith
09-09-2008, 12:21 PM
Yes, interesting. I have noticed that they said it was Powerful and Provacative.

Are you powerful and provacative too, Emma?

No! :) I wish.

Leonardo
09-09-2008, 03:44 PM
No! :) I wish.

You're so modest, Emma. It's my pleasure to meet you.

Emma Smith
09-10-2008, 12:24 PM
Thanks, I try to be. It's a pleasure talking to you both.:o

Leonardo
09-10-2008, 01:54 PM
Thanks, I try to be. It's a pleasure talking to you both.:o

Both? No, dear, I do not have alters. I like to think of them as facets, my collective soul in union. Just because there are various planets does not mean that there is not one unified solar system.

There are times when we're up. There are times when we're down. There are times when we are penitrating. There are times when we are being penitrated.

We simply need to respond with the correct energies in each situation. Sometimes we do, most of the time we don't. But that is what life is about, to learn what life is.

BlueAngel
09-10-2008, 06:46 PM
Both? No, dear, I do not have alters. I like to think of them as facets, my collective soul in union. Just because there are various planets does not mean that there is not one unified solar system.

There are times when we're up. There are times when we're down. There are times when we are penitrating. There are times when we are being penitrated.

We simply need to respond with the correct energies in each situation. Sometimes we do, most of the time we don't. But that is what life is about, to learn what life is.

Nice analogy, but planets aren't living, breathing entities.

The solar system encompasses many planets, but each one is unto themselves.

They aren't SPLIT.

If they were, the system wouldn't be UNIFIED.

Leonardo
09-12-2008, 01:57 AM
Nice analogy, but planets aren't living, breathing entities.

The solar system encompasses many planets, but each one is unto themselves.

They aren't SPLIT.

If they were, the system wouldn't be UNIFIED.

I think that this is a good observation of you, BA. A truly split personality, or a disociative 'split' within the Ego may be identified by some clues in language of the patient. For example, real disociation happens when the patient begins speaking in terms of himself and 'they'. And then begins acting out 'they' without remembering having done so. This marks real 'alters' within a person, real 'split' personalities.

Albeit, if the healthy Ego expands to realize and encorporate all its componant attributes, traits, 'facets' in the We consciousness, this is neither a 'split' nor disociation. Both I and We are in the First Person, and if the I is also implied within the various 'planets' of the We, then one has become One with Himself in I and We.

This might manifest itself if Emma were to tell me how attracted she is to me and that she wishes that we could go have fine wine at a 5 star restaurant and then go to a Vivaldi concert and spend the rest of the evening walking under the moonlit sky on the beach making small talk with one another and french kissing slowly all evening while the warm waves washed over our wet bodies. Then, in that case a certain Venusian trait or quality in myself may rush to the forefront instead of this quite Mercurial 'I' that you are now witnessing in front of you.

Now see how nifty all that is? The difference between genius and insanity is not necessarily multiplicity in the I with We, it is the failure to incorporate all of one's traits properly. If one does not incorporate one's attribute in spirit and ordered harmonics, then one might manifests shadows traits and see them as 'they' instead of 'we'. In this case you might have traits of rage, or murder, or one may become a rapist, or a theif, or even a gangsta rapper.

==Fra.

BlueAngel
09-12-2008, 09:06 AM
I think that this is a good observation of you, BA. A truly split personality, or a disociative 'split' within the Ego may be identified by some clues in language of the patient. For example, real disociation happens when the patient begins speaking in terms of himself and 'they'. And then begins acting out 'they' without remembering having done so. This marks real 'alters' within a person, real 'split' personalities.

Albeit, if the healthy Ego expands to realize and encorporate all its componant attributes, traits, 'facets' in the We consciousness, this is neither a 'split' nor disociation. Both I and We are in the First Person, and if the I is also implied within the various 'planets' of the We, then one has become One with Himself in I and We.

This might manifest itself if Emma were to tell me how attracted she is to me and that she wishes that we could go have fine wine at a 5 star restaurant and then go to a Vivaldi concert and spend the rest of the evening walking under the moonlit sky on the beach making small talk with one another and french kissing slowly all evening while the warm waves washed over our wet bodies. Then, in that case a certain Venusian trait or quality in myself may rush to the forefront instead of this quite Mercurial 'I' that you are now witnessing in front of you.

Now see how nifty all that is? The difference between genius and insanity is not necessarily multiplicity in the I with We, it is the failure to incorporate all of one's traits properly. If one does not incorporate one's attribute in spirit and ordered harmonics, then one might manifests shadows traits and see them as 'they' instead of 'we'. In this case you might have traits of rage, or murder, or one may become a rapist, or a theif, or even a gangsta rapper.

==Fra.

Psychobabble.

However, when one, as yourself, refers to YOURSELF as WE, it suggests there is more than one entity within.

Leonardo
09-12-2008, 08:57 PM
Psychobabble.

However, when one, as yourself, refers to YOURSELF as WE, it suggests there is more than one entity within.

Yes, there ARE various entities within! That's what I just tried to explain to you. EVERYONE has more than one entity within! And everyone in the world is bipolar.

But just because one has more than one entity, aspect, trait, does not mean that they are not a Unity. Each of us is a solar system, a galaxy a universe.

And if you blaim me for me and Emma holding one another in our hearts in love, then yeah, I guess I'm guilty..

And besides, I am using the term We in the sense of the classical English usage of the Royal We. For example when the King or Queen of England issued and edict, he/she would say, "It is our decission...or we have decided."

Therefore, you should say nothing to Us concerning Our Correct Usage.

The majestic plural (pluralis majestatis in Latin) is the use of a plural pronoun to refer to a single person holding a high office, such as a monarch, bishop, pope, or university rector. It is also called the "Royal pronoun", the "Royal 'we'" or the "Victorian 'we'." The more general word for the use of "we" to refer to oneself is nosism.[1]

The idea behind the pluralis majestatis is that a monarch or other high official always speaks for his or her people.[citation needed] For example, the Basic Law of the Sultanate of Oman opens thus:

On the Issue of the Basic Law of the State We, Qaboos bin Said, Sultan of Oman…[2]
Famous examples of purported instances:

We are not amused. — Queen Victoria (in at least one account of this quotation, though, she was not speaking for herself alone, but for the ladies of the court.)[3]
The abdication statement of Nicholas II of Russia uses the pluralis majestatis liberally, as in "In agreement with the Imperial Duma, We have thought it well to renounce the Throne of the Russian Empire and to lay down the supreme power."[4]
Another view[citation needed] of the form is that it reflects the fact that when a monarch speaks he speaks both in his own name and in the name of his function, office or status.

United States Navy Admiral Hyman G. Rickover told a subordinate who used the royal we: "Three groups are permitted that usage: pregnant women, royalty, and schizophrenics. Which one are you?"[5] This was said as the subordinate was speaking for superiors without authority, as well as in an unofficial capacity.[citation needed] Mark Twain once made a similar remark.[6]

The majestic plural is distinct from the plural of modesty (pluralis modestiae) and the author's plural (pluralis auctoris) or the inclusion of readers or listeners, respectively, the latter often used in mathematics. For instance:

Let us calculate! — Leibniz
We are thus led also to a definition of "time" in physics. — Albert Einstein
The tradition of the Royal We may also be traced to the Mughals of India and Sultans of Banu Abbas and Banu Umayyah. The "Royal We" is used to express the dignity or highest position either understood as strictly hierarchical or as referential to an alternate "higher" than ego identity. This use of the "Royal We" has been understood as totally different from the concept of its Western, or Occidental use. Western use here denotes a "Royal We" used by Kings / Queens speaking on behalf of their people.

BlueAngel
09-17-2008, 08:10 PM
Leonardo said:

And if you blaim me for me and Emma holding one another in our hearts in love, then yeah, I guess I'm guilty..

Yeah, guess you are GUILTY.

Leonardo
09-17-2008, 11:08 PM
Leonardo said:

Yeah, guess you are GUILTY.

YEAH! that's what I said ALREADY! Why don't you come up with something ORIGINAL already!

And don't judge our LOVE!

justgroovy
09-18-2008, 10:49 AM
So I hate to burst your bubble Leonardo but Emma is a site pimper, which means she just is here to do her thing and probably doesn't give you or Club Conspiracy a second thought once she's left our little community.

http://clubconspiracy.com/forum/search.php?searchid=8088 Ok so this url doesn't work for whatever reason; however, it's a search for threads started by Emma Smith. They are all movie promotion threads. Hope that clears things up =)

She must work for some movie pr firm or something. So what should we do to her? Ban her? Give her an infraction? Take her first born child? Force her to go on a date with Leonardo?

I also suspect that Emma is probably not really a girl in real life. Forum members just react quicker to girls on message boards, mostly because they don't have the nerve to speak to them when they aren't in front of a computer.

Emma Smith
09-18-2008, 01:41 PM
Uhhhh, now I'm really confused guys!:confused:

justgroovy
09-18-2008, 02:13 PM
Uhhhh, now I'm really confused guys!:confused:

Lol Emma ... I'm a real girl on the internet so your OMG I'M A CONFUSED GIRL ON THE INTERNETS isn't going to work well with me. Sorry. Feel free to tell your bosses that they are welcome to pay for advertising on this site. =)

Site pimping is bad. If I see it again I'll ban you. How 'bout contributing to some conspiracy type threads? You know, since this is a conspiracy website and all.

What do you think about the Bohemium Grove? What are those dudes doing?

GO GO GO

Leonardo
09-18-2008, 09:49 PM
Lol Emma ... I'm a real girl on the internet so your OMG I'M A CONFUSED GIRL ON THE INTERNETS isn't going to work well with me. Sorry. Feel free to tell your bosses that they are welcome to pay for advertising on this site. =)

Site pimping is bad. If I see it again I'll ban you. How 'bout contributing to some conspiracy type threads? You know, since this is a conspiracy website and all.

GO GO GO

Well I'm not a site spammer. I've been here since 2004 back when it was good clean fun. Those were the days. I'm a CC veternarian.

I love you justgroovy. Take care of this site while I'm off in basic training.

xoxo. (i'm not sure what that means, but i see everyone writing it today and I think it means love)

--Fra N.

Emma Smith
09-24-2008, 02:33 PM

GO GO GO

Hey justgroovy, well I hate to burst your bubble but I am indeed a woman! Although, I'm not about to prove it to a complete stranger...anyway I do read a lot of conspiracy posts on here but you're right, I haven't posted anything except movie related stuff. My apologies if this is wrong.

As for the "Bohemian Grove" conspiracy, I'm somewhat interested in it but don't really buy it--and yes I have seen Alex Jones' "Dark Secrets: Inside Bohemian Grove." I'm not one to usually write about these things but my view of the Bohemian Grove is that it's simply a stupid fraternity of elitists doing weird, possibly homoerotic things. Alex Jones is an extremist himself. While I find some of his theories interesting, I disagree with his view of the Bohemian Grove.

If you watch Jon Ronson's documentary, Secret Rulers of the World, Ronson (whom I trust way, way more than Alex Jones) he talks about how the cult is basically just immature and weird. It's just a bunch world leaders spending their summer vacations together doing weird rituals and stuff. Unlike Jones, Ronson doesn't hype up the Satanism, (which I agree with). He basically thinks it was nothing more than a silly fraternity thing.

I think this is one of those conspiracy theories that has gotten out of hand. I'll take any UFO theory over this crap anyday.

Leonardo
09-26-2008, 09:43 PM
Hey justgroovy, well I hate to burst your bubble but I am indeed a woman! Although, I'm not about to prove it to a complete stranger...anyway I do read a lot of conspiracy posts on here but you're right, I haven't posted anything except movie related stuff. My apologies if this is wrong.

As for the "Bohemian Grove" conspiracy, I'm somewhat interested in it but don't really buy it--and yes I have seen Alex Jones' "Dark Secrets: Inside Bohemian Grove." I'm not one to usually write about these things but my view of the Bohemian Grove is that it's simply a stupid fraternity of elitists doing weird, possibly homoerotic things. Alex Jones is an extremist himself. While I find some of his theories interesting, I disagree with his view of the Bohemian Grove.

If you watch Jon Ronson's documentary, Secret Rulers of the World, Ronson (whom I trust way, way more than Alex Jones) he talks about how the cult is basically just immature and weird. It's just a bunch world leaders spending their summer vacations together doing weird rituals and stuff. Unlike Jones, Ronson doesn't hype up the Satanism, (which I agree with). He basically thinks it was nothing more than a silly fraternity thing.

I think this is one of those conspiracy theories that has gotten out of hand. I'll take any UFO theory over this crap anyday.

What kind of UFOs do you like, Emma Smith?

..Emma Smith..

justgroovy
09-27-2008, 11:25 AM

Yay a conspiracy related post from Emma!

Leonardo
09-27-2008, 12:59 PM
Emma Smith...

[Edited for content]

Emma Smith
09-29-2008, 12:10 PM
What kind of UFOs do you like, Emma Smith?

..Emma Smith..

What kind of UFO's?? Not sure what you mean but my favorite conspiracy theory is The Whiteshell Encounter. In what is probably one of the best encounters to date, Stephan Michalak, an amateur prospect encountered a spacecraft then was badly burned. He even went to the Mayo clinic (which he had to pay for) for recovery. I'm sure you guys have heard this one before though.

Leonardo
09-29-2008, 02:13 PM
What kind of UFO's?? Not sure what you mean but my favorite conspiracy theory is The Whiteshell Encounter. In what is probably one of the best encounters to date, Stephan Michalak, an amateur prospect encountered a spacecraft then was badly burned. He even went to the Mayo clinic (which he had to pay for) for recovery. I'm sure you guys have heard this one before though.

Have you ever been probed?

Emma Smith
10-07-2008, 04:12 PM
NO!

Leonardo
10-08-2008, 10:51 AM
NO!

Do you need to be, Emma Smith?

justgroovy
10-08-2008, 11:25 AM
Do you need to be, Emma Smith?

zing!

Leonardo
10-08-2008, 11:50 AM
zing!

http://www.oapmi.com/oapmwebimages/rabbit-embarrased-2.jpg

http://farm1.static.flickr.com/134/345986669_2f6b750bd7.jpg

Emma Smith
10-08-2008, 04:48 PM
Your probing joke is so stale it goes back to the 80's!

Why do aliens anal probe people? - Yahoo! Answers (http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20071117202502AAjq4AQ)

justgroovy
10-09-2008, 08:51 AM

oh snap!

your mama jokes incoming!

Emma Smith
10-09-2008, 12:47 PM
Your mama's an alien!

Leonardo
10-09-2008, 01:02 PM

Why do aliens anal probe people? - Yahoo! Answers (http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20071117202502AAjq4AQ)

What year in the 80s, Emma Smith?

Mr.NAFTA
11-07-2008, 10:19 PM
I love 80's movies!!!!!! wait that's not site pimping right? cause i'm not being paid, and no one promotes 80's movies lol, cool i'm safe!!!!!!

Mr.NAFTA
11-07-2008, 10:25 PM
Oh btw i watched this movie blindness. Can't say I enjoyed it. It left so many unanswered questions *SPOILER*
they never explained how the doctors wife was immune to going blind, why animals were not effect..like the dogs in the movies, where it came from, who covered the eyes of all the statues in the church, or did the paintings of the figures were had their eyes covered, the one guy who was born blind...they never said if he now saw all white or still saw black, from the hype i just expected more. I expected it to be well written, good acting, a complete intriguing storyline, and a tight well thought out ending, and it disappointed me in all areas. BTW to keep on a conspiracy note....has anyone heard any NWO plans to cripple the masses through some kind of induced blindness?