PDA

View Full Version : iT IS TIME FOR FEMALE TO GIVE ME LOVE !

Leonardo
09-06-2008, 03:54 AM
sHUT UP WOMAN AND GIVE ME LOVE!

i'M NOT ASKING I'M TELLING.

yOU WILL BEAR ME A SON AND HIS NAME SHALL BE jOHNATHAN.

sHUT UP WOMAN. gIVE ME LOVE NOW. i AM A GREAT CAVEMAN WITH CLUB. I WILL BEAT YOU OVER HEAD AND MAKE YOU WIFE, AND TELL YOU SHUTUP.

NOW GIVE ME LOVE!

BlueAngel
09-06-2008, 07:43 PM
sHUT UP WOMAN AND GIVE ME LOVE!

i'M NOT ASKING I'M TELLING.

yOU WILL BEAR ME A SON AND HIS NAME SHALL BE jOHNATHAN.

sHUT UP WOMAN. gIVE ME LOVE NOW. i AM A GREAT CAVEMAN WITH CLUB. I WILL BEAT YOU OVER HEAD AND MAKE YOU WIFE, AND TELL YOU SHUTUP.

NOW GIVE ME LOVE!

Pardon the interruption.

Just wanted to save this for posterity's sake.

Leonardo
09-07-2008, 01:38 AM
Pardon the interruption.

Just wanted to save this for posterity's sake.

Oh, come on BA. That's rich stuff right there. Tell me honestly, is that much below today's standards of courtship. And at least I used no explitives like the niggas do on gansta rap.

I understand why I can't catch a woman these days, I'm too smart! It's horrible! I've got to REALLY get down with stupid just to communicate.

Something, "Hey yo, bitsh! Yo need to go on a mission in my pants yo yo! know wut I'm sayin!"

Now that would win the day.

BlueAngel
09-07-2008, 12:15 PM
Oh, come on BA. That's rich stuff right there. Tell me honestly, is that much below today's standards of courtship. And at least I used no explitives like the niggas do on gansta rap.

I understand why I can't catch a woman these days, I'm too smart! It's horrible! I've got to REALLY get down with stupid just to communicate.

Something, "Hey yo, bitsh! Yo need to go on a mission in my pants yo yo! know wut I'm sayin!"

Now that would win the day.

Another one for posterity's sake.

canadianguy
09-14-2008, 10:02 PM
mostly women r dumb. so u cant have a convorsation on the same level. its hard but ya gatta stoop down and try and think with a bit less power. plus if ur drunk ull both be kinda stupid. GET ER DON

canadianguy
09-14-2008, 10:03 PM
hahahahahahahahah.
easy. watch out for smart ones. 1-7

justgroovy
09-15-2008, 09:14 AM
mostly women r dumb. so u cant have a convorsation on the same level. its hard but ya gatta stoop down and try and think with a bit less power. plus if ur drunk ull both be kinda stupid. GET ER DON

Oh the irony!

Leonardo
09-26-2008, 09:50 PM
Oh the irony!

Oh the drama!

EmaEmerald
11-21-2008, 06:51 AM
Sexual discord can explain a lot of ones attitudes towards life, more so than one would expect, because it its advertised to be a shallow concept.

Imagine that, birth, life, the most profound physical act possible, distorted as to be a shallow concept, made to have so little value to our ever numbing perception of life and sentience.

Leonardo
11-21-2008, 08:56 AM
Sexual discord can explain a lot of ones attitudes towards life, more so than one would expect, because it its advertised to be a shallow concept.

Imagine that, birth, life, the most profound physical act possible, distorted as to be a shallow concept, made to have so little value to our ever numbing perception of life and sentience.

That is the truest statement I've read in a long time.

Out of the Box
10-22-2009, 01:21 PM
I guess Leonardo was making a poor attempt at parody.

Three better attempts by comedian Jon LaJoie :

MC Vagina (aka Jon LaJoie) - Show Me Your Genitals

MC Vagina (aka Jon LaJoie) - Show Me Your Genitals 2 : E=MC Vagina

MC Vagina (aka Jon LaJoie) - I Kill People

RussyB
12-01-2009, 02:38 AM
Originally Posted by EmaEmerald http://www.clubconspiracy.com/forum/images/clubconspiracy/buttons/viewpost.gif (http://www.clubconspiracy.com/forum/f27/time-female-give-me-love-6471.html#post53306)

Great concept! This is a indeed a good thought!