PDA

View Full Version : Focus On 2012 ! ! !

FreedomFighter
09-10-2008, 10:01 PM
Everyone's life is rapidly evolving more stressfull, in every aspect of life things are getting worse, but why? Start focussing on the changes that will happen in 2012, and try to look beyond...
Here's a link to a website with over 300 hours over docu's & vids on the Nazi-NWO, Illuminati; CIA-Projects, 2012, Hidden Messages In Water & Even A Chill-Out, For You To Smoke One After All You've Seen On The Docu's & Try To Relax & Chill . . .
Peace & Blessings To All You TruthSeekers
FreedomFighter
Check It Out Here

Say NO To The NWO!! | Are You Ready To WAKE UP?? (http://www.freewebs.com/destroyilluminati)

Leonardo
09-12-2008, 03:25 AM
Everyone's life is rapidly evolving more stressfull, in every aspect of life things are getting worse, but why? Start focussing on the changes that will happen in 2012, and try to look beyond...
Here's a link to a website with over 300 hours over docu's & vids on the Nazi-NWO, Illuminati; CIA-Projects, 2012, Hidden Messages In Water & Even A Chill-Out, For You To Smoke One After All You've Seen On The Docu's & Try To Relax & Chill . . .
Peace & Blessings To All You TruthSeekers
FreedomFighter
Check It Out Here

Say NO To The NWO!! | Are You Ready To WAKE UP?? (http://www.freewebs.com/destroyilluminati)

But what about the 2008 apple harvest? I'd like to focuss on that first. I love this time of year. We get to get up to the mountains, pick some apples and pears and make juice and cider and pie, and grampa plays the banjo and great grand mama bakes pies and we play bingo and horseshoes and fish.

BeenThereDoneThat
10-30-2008, 09:08 AM
A new world order will be in a revealed truth format. When you realize that you have been brainwashed, you will stop crying conspiracy against law and order and learn to respect the life you so wrongfully were given. Oh shit...I just insinuated God is a conspirator in planting fakes around the Globe.
Teenage mutant ninja turtles were stupid. Leonardo Davincei was a quack!
A rat was the leader of the TMNT and the Mona Lisa was a self portrait of a man who most likely wanted to be a woman!
In 2012, you will probably be carted off to prison, Leonardo. Something you might want to consider! If I ever rule the world(not that I want to) ...YOU ARE SCREWED BUDDY! I am sure I am not the only one that feels this way.

ConX
11-03-2008, 04:30 PM
2012 will pass without a hitch....been there in 2000 nothing happened.

Leonardo
11-05-2008, 05:42 PM
2012 will pass without a hitch....been there in 2000 nothing happened.

Strange, I was also in 2012 in 2000. Why did I not see you there? I was in Romania helping orphans, where were you?

Leonardo
11-05-2008, 05:45 PM
A new world order will be in a revealed truth format. When you realize that you have been brainwashed, you will stop crying conspiracy against law and order and learn to respect the life you so wrongfully were given. Oh shit...I just insinuated God is a conspirator in planting fakes around the Globe.
Teenage mutant ninja turtles were stupid. Leonardo Davincei was a quack!
A rat was the leader of the TMNT and the Mona Lisa was a self portrait of a man who most likely wanted to be a woman!
In 2012, you will probably be carted off to prison, Leonardo. Something you might want to consider! If I ever rule the world(not that I want to) ...YOU ARE SCREWED BUDDY! I am sure I am not the only one that feels this way.

I beg your parden?

I sense some sort untowardness or unseemliness in your comments upon my person, sir!

I do challenge thee to a duel at morningtide.

BlueAngel
11-05-2008, 09:27 PM
If 2012 is the END OF THE WORLD and everyone dies, why is anyone being carted off to prison?

BeenThereDoneThat
11-06-2008, 09:01 AM
The last person to request a duel was hanged. Your on Sudam(leonardo). You wont get away with the reckless slaughter of your own kind, I accept .(I will bring a cell phone, lol). Give it a break, your Slanderous Christian Self can not contend with the stranger that I be, so go crawl into a hole and die.

Wait till 2011 BA, your going to the new Alcatraz where you belong. Maybe you will even be put into the general population.Maybe you will be the generals favorite, who knows...I see a rotten life ahead for you.

Leonardo
11-06-2008, 10:34 AM
Is that a fact, pardnah?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hQqrQuvvJ5Q

ConX
11-06-2008, 03:26 PM
Strange, I was also in 2012 in 2000. Why did I not see you there? I was in Romania helping orphans, where were you?

You better lay that high powered stuff your taking. Mans prediction record for these type events is a big 0! 2012 is nothing more than the end of a stupid calendar that's it.I have never been ceased to be amazed at how people are so praying for their own destruction. Is it a suicide wish or something? Or is it some Biblical thing?

Leonardo
11-06-2008, 03:44 PM
You better lay that high powered stuff your taking. Mans prediction record for these type events is a big 0! 2012 is nothing more than the end of a stupid calendar that's it.I have never been ceased to be amazed at how people are so praying for their own destruction. Is it a suicide wish or something? Or is it some Biblical thing?

But what of the ancient Apache calander which has prognosticated the end in 0 12?

ConX
11-06-2008, 03:57 PM
But what of the ancient Apache calander which has prognosticated the end in 0 12?

Its all a hoax. As it ever happened? As any of these so called dooms day predictions ever happened? In a word No. If you believe this fine its your call. What I am saying is just an opinion and is not meant to degrade the Apache's or the Maya's they were very wise and wisdom abounded in these nations and still does.

BeenThereDoneThat
11-06-2008, 05:45 PM
That explains why leonardo is so deranged...hes a wanna be Texan Halo player. Woo-hoo.

Chuck Noris is a turd. He will die and rott like any other wanna be Texan .

Leonardo..you simply cant contend.There is one God and you Blaphemed him.You arent saved by your own standard and your just a kid acting like a Christian devil. You must be 18 to post here, teenager, I mean Teenage Mutant Numbshell Turtle. Go post at sesamestreet.com

Wait till you get hair boy, then test your pubes here.:eek:

Leonardo
11-06-2008, 06:07 PM
That explains why leonardo is so deranged...hes a wanna be Texan Halo player. Woo-hoo.

Chuck Noris is a turd. He will die and rott like any other wanna be Texan .

Leonardo..you simply cant contend.There is one God and you Blaphemed him.You arent saved by your own standard and your just a kid acting like a Christian devil. You must be 18 to post here, teenager, I mean Teenage Mutant Numbshell Turtle. Go post at sesamestreet.com

Wait till you get hair boy, then test your pubes here.:eek:

"Except ye become as little children, ye cannot enter into the Kingdom of Heaven." -- Jesus Christ

ConX
11-06-2008, 06:53 PM
"Except ye become as little children, ye cannot enter into the Kingdom of Heaven." -- Jesus Christ

Yeah right..........I need a cup of coffee.......geeeeesh.

Leonardo
11-07-2008, 02:13 PM
Yeah right..........I need a cup of coffee.......geeeeesh.

Coffee, cream, and BOOM! Galaxies.

ConX
11-07-2008, 04:12 PM
Coffee, cream, and BOOM! Galaxies.

Funny, very funny :D

EmaEmerald
11-21-2008, 01:32 PM
What I do find interesting about this date is how so very many things converge at this time. For instance, the next presidential election, the next Year of the Dragon in the Chinese Zodiac, the end of the Mayan calendar of course, the next solar maximum, certain cosmic alignments etc. But I remain un-expectant.

Leonardo
11-21-2008, 02:41 PM
What I do find interesting about this date is how so very many things converge at this time. For instance, the next presidential election, the next Year of the Dragon in the Chinese Zodiac, the end of the Mayan calendar of course, the next solar maximum, certain cosmic alignments etc. But I remain un-expectant.

Whence are we, EmaEmerald? And at what hour is tea being served?

EmaEmerald
11-27-2008, 09:44 AM
Why at 3pm, Leonardo my chum! Do you take sugar with your galaxy?

Leonardo
07-15-2009, 09:32 PM
So where exactly is Nibiru?

Seems to be a bit off schedule. It was supposed to be wissible by May 09.