PDA

View Full Version : God controls death.

stompk
09-30-2008, 10:56 PM
Well, He does.

And THATS why we should fear Him, and love Him. We are truly in God's hands.

Maybe literally. Maybe we are the ointment in Gods hands. All I know is,

He can take away death.

Death can be a relief from pain and suffering. Death can also be early, and cruel. I don't pretend to know how exactly one is led to death, but I do know that it has something to do with how you live, as close to the commandments as possible, yes still be human, and be able to make mistakes, and learn from them.

It has taken nearly 7777 years to get to this point. EVERYONE in this time is lucky. Lucky we only have to experience separation from God for a short time, athough it will seem like eternal, if we so choose that path.

Death can also be a wonderful thing. I have seen the throne, and it is magnificent, and felt the love and peace.

I have listened to examples of Hell, that I believe to be real encounters, but who know really what it's like to be separated from God, and not be able to die, ever.

So, hopefully I've got your attention.

Now, let's talk about what is coming.

It's like a train, and we are standing on the tracks, and we won't even know what hit us.

It will be supernatural, and real at the same time. Leather winged creatures with razor claws.

Vultures of all sorts. Spiders, spiders and more spiders. And that's only what I know about.

Why?

Because we fucked up. We laugh at God, mocking Him. Hell, there's even a new movie out, Bill Maher, mocking people's belief in him.

What did God say in His story, the bible. Get it. His-story. History.

He said, love me.

Cause I made you like me, I get jealous too.

And angry.

BlueAngel
09-30-2008, 11:05 PM
God is not to be feared.

God does not control death.

GOD said he gets jealous and angry?

Scripture, please.

Vultures, spiders, spiders and leather-winged creatures?

Okay.

Like I said.

Don't bogart that joint, my friend.

Leonardo
10-09-2008, 02:43 PM
God is not to be feared.

God does not control death.

GOD said he gets jealous and angry?

Scripture, please.

Vultures, spiders, spiders and leather-winged creatures?

Okay.

Like I said.

Don't bogart that joint, my friend.

1.) "Thou shalt fear thy God: for I am the LORD your God." --Leviticus 25:17

2.) "See now that I, even I, am he, and there is no god with me: I kill, and I make alive; I wound, and I heal: neither is there any that can deliver out of my hand." -- Deut. 32:39

3.) "For thou shalt worship no other god: for the
LORD, whose name is Jealous, is a jealous God:" -- Exodus 34:14

Haven't been to Sunday school in a while, have we, Blue..

BlueAngel
10-09-2008, 04:28 PM
1.) "Thou shalt fear thy God: for I am the LORD your God." --Leviticus 25:17

2.) "See now that I, even I, am he, and there is no god with me: I kill, and I make alive; I wound, and I heal: neither is there any that can deliver out of my hand." -- Deut. 32:39

3.) "For thou shalt worship no other god: for the
LORD, whose name is Jealous, is a jealous God:" -- Exodus 34:14

Haven't been to Sunday school in a while, have we, Blue..

I don't attend Sunday school as I'm an adult and I don't believe every word in the bible ascribed to GOD came from GOD's lips.

I especially do not believe that GOD controls DEATH nor do I believe that he would expect us to fear him or that he is a JEALOUS GOD.

Leonardo
10-10-2008, 02:20 PM
I don't attend Sunday school as I'm an adult and I don't believe every word in the bible ascribed to GOD came from GOD's lips.

I especially do not believe that GOD controls DEATH nor do I believe that he would expect us to fear him or that he is a JEALOUS GOD.

You will be a true believer.