PDA

View Full Version : Disney manipulation

makaveli
10-02-2008, 05:24 AM
Of course most you people here already know that lots of walt disney pictures contain sexual stimulative promotion. The girls are always skinny have big breast and like in aladin she uses her body to get what she wants and that is how lil girls these days are being manipulated in doing the same thing. Of course we already know about the countless of sex words writting cleverly in the lionking. Probably the most shocking for me was when this other lion tell Simba: I tough you where brave.....
And Simba look dissapointed in a direction of a stone who looks like an erected penis. With other words we are learned that we are only brave men if we are engaging is sexual activities. Weird shit.

Anyway my question was what is the effect of these things? They say that if effects you on an unawere level and your brain learns from that and thats how your mentality is formed. I was wondering if someone knows some articles which get in to this how much effect it has on your brain.

Could someone help me out??
Tanx

F U C K D I S N E Y ! ! !

Lord Tsukasa
10-05-2008, 01:39 PM
http://corporate.disney.go.com/media/corporate/board_of_directors/thumb_leo_odonavan.jpg

LEO J. O'DONOVAN, S.J. (Member of Disney's board since 1996)

-Jesuit priest

-Jesuit-trained at Georgetown University

-Visiting Professor at Fordham University

-FORMER PRESIDENT OF THE JESUITS' GEORGETOWN UNIVERSITY

The Walt Disney Company - Leo J. O'Donovan, S.J. Biography (http://corporate.disney.go.com/corporate/bios/leo_odonavan.html)

===========

This Jesuit-controlled company also runs the ABC propaganda network. ABC is also running the satellites of Alex Jones' show, and everyone knows Alex Jones is controlled opposition.

BlueAngel
10-05-2008, 10:35 PM
http://corporate.disney.go.com/media/corporate/board_of_directors/thumb_leo_odonavan.jpg

LEO J. O'DONOVAN, S.J. (Member of Disney's board since 1996)

-Jesuit priest

-Jesuit-trained at Georgetown University

-Visiting Professor at Fordham University

-FORMER PRESIDENT OF THE JESUITS' GEORGETOWN UNIVERSITY

The Walt Disney Company - Leo J. O'Donovan, S.J. Biography (http://corporate.disney.go.com/corporate/bios/leo_odonavan.html)

===========

This Jesuit-controlled company also runs the ABC propaganda network. ABC is also running the satellites of Alex Jones' show, and everyone knows Alex Jones is controlled opposition.

Interesting.

But, not EVERYONE knows that ALEX JONES is controlled opposition.

Could you please explain the significance of this role.

Lord Tsukasa
10-06-2008, 01:29 PM
Interesting.

But, not EVERYONE knows that ALEX JONES is controlled opposition.

Could you please explain the significance of this role.

The role of Alex Jones as an agent?

makaveli
10-06-2008, 02:01 PM
many tanx for your information lord tsukasa but I was more hoping for some psychological research to the effect of these hidden messenges. I mean I know they have effect else they wouldn't put it in the movies but how much effect is our entire society effected by this??? Also what other media meant for children is infected with these strategies???
If anyone have anymore information would be welcome always.

Raiderdad
10-16-2008, 11:51 PM
Have ya done a goog for subliminal messages?

that should keep ya busy:D

makaveli
10-17-2008, 04:47 AM
Have ya done a goog for subliminal messages?

that should keep ya busy:D

yeah I have but they are more about adverstising and other subliminal messages I'm more looking for disney cause it is understandable (not legal) that commercial corparations use subliminals to further there output but if disney is doing do infuelnce your sexuality you know most definitly that there is something really wrong with that.

Raiderdad
10-17-2008, 09:52 AM
I've got my computer settings like cookies & my firewall all set up very tight....blocking pop-ups, etc. As far as google goes....I've found that w/my system settings I get absolutely no associated advertisng in my email box that have to do w/my use of google. In fact w/re to this site....even when I go to edit my posts...when done & I hit save....I getta screen that says website not found......which I know isn't the case....all I need to do is hit the back button & there I am. That has something to do w/how tight my web settings are...so perhaps you might wanna consider tightening things up a bit if u r really worried about 2nd & 3rd psrty cookies & everything else associated with that....just a thought.

I think 1 of the primary reasons goog has become so popular is b/c compared to the rest of the search niche, they do very little tracking on you....or the passing along of your ISP footprint.....of course if you hit their sponsored links on the right after doing a search than of course that changes everything.

I have a buddy who works for Oracle.....maintains their servers & he has built 3 comptuers from scratch for me & thus also helps me to config the system so it as tight/secrue as possible. He's really into personal protection & keeping yourself as anonymous as possible....also hates what Co's like MSFT (& Oracle for that matter) are all about....too much big brother, etc. Anyhow I've found that w/the proper settings one can really get a lot of google w/out all the 2nd & 3rd party BS in your email box....& w/goog, even 1st party stuff is non-existent.

Back to Disney....as you may already know...they are owned by ABC I believe it is....so when those 2 congloms joined forces it pretty much doubled their research base in terms knowing/measuring their customer demographics....very scary indeed how much info just one company can obtain & store...& when 2 get together....yikes!!

yeah I have but they are more about adverstising and other subliminal messages I'm more looking for disney cause it is understandable (not legal) that commercial corparations use subliminals to further there output but if disney is doing do infuelnce your sexuality you know most definitly that there is something really wrong with that.

BlueAngel
10-17-2008, 10:40 AM

Yes.

BlueAngel
10-17-2008, 10:51 AM

Funny, isn't it?

The oh, so pure Disney corporation fiddling with all of our minds; grasping hold of our toddlers and continuing to influence them throughout their youth.

Sure, their children's movies have subliminal messages and masked sexual content, but who would question it?

Most children love everything Disney.

Kind of like Freemasonry being engaged in devious/illegal activities and hiding it, "can't touch this organization," because they are involved in children's charities.

Can you even comprehend the amount of money this corporation generates in merchandise sales; not to mention movies, the music industry, television series, Disney Land and DisneyWorld?

The mind's of our children are programmed through television from a very young age.

Television/Cinema/Music are their most effective tools.

Raiderdad
10-17-2008, 10:59 AM
However let us not forget the role of the parents here.

& this in a nutshell has been what's truly wrong in the way our society has been going......kids raising kids.

my kids enjoy Disney just as much as all their friends do....heck, we even took'em down there to Anaheim this summer (I know I know...bad parents, bad parents!!) however I feel that just as the buck stops w/bush (as in allowing leverage to go from 12-1 to 40-1..this would all be bad enuff at 12-1) it also stops w/the parents. I feel we can allow our kids to watch (w/in reason of course....no more than an hr or 2 a day) this stuff as long as we educate them & make sure that they are aware that it is ONLY TV....a medium of recreation....NOT an instiller of beliefs & values....that is up to the parents to make sure they are following thru with.

& speakin of which.....I gotta run....me & the 3 yr old gotta go out & do our thing.....catch up w/ya'll a lil later on....

Cheers!!

BlueAngel
10-17-2008, 05:36 PM
However let us not forget the role of the parents here.

& this in a nutshell has been what's truly wrong in the way our society has been going......kids raising kids.

my kids enjoy Disney just as much as all their friends do....heck, we even took'em down there to Anaheim this summer (I know I know...bad parents, bad parents!!) however I feel that just as the buck stops w/bush (as in allowing leverage to go from 12-1 to 40-1..this would all be bad enuff at 12-1) it also stops w/the parents. I feel we can allow our kids to watch (w/in reason of course....no more than an hr or 2 a day) this stuff as long as we educate them & make sure that they are aware that it is ONLY TV....a medium of recreation....NOT an instiller of beliefs & values....that is up to the parents to make sure they are following thru with.

& speakin of which.....I gotta run....me & the 3 yr old gotta go out & do our thing.....catch up w/ya'll a lil later on....

Cheers!!

Society has a role as well in protecting our children, but when the CONTROLLERS own the media, own television, own the music industry, the entertainment industry, than SOCIETY cannot protect our children from the infiltration of their very young and impressionable minds.

This is how they GROOM, shape and mold our youngsters without having direct contact with them.

Cheerio!

Raiderdad
10-17-2008, 05:57 PM
Only to an extent is my point....as long as the parents or guardians are the one's who are in control..the problem is when parents are not there or do not play the role that a parent must in their child's upbringing.....then agreed, they will eventually become more influenced by that media then the influence of that of their parents. & I can tell you in all honesty that our kids are not "Disney programmed"...& that goes for all the commercials they view as well.

I take full responsibility for my kids & if they ever began showing signs of being brainwashed or even begin placing too much value on any of this stuff, we would step in immediately & set them straight. You sound as if u feel that parents have no control over the matter & Co's like Disney, etc are the one's who are pulling all the strings....at least that's how I'm reading you....perhaps I'm not totally understanding you which could very well be the case here.

Even so.....I can assure you that as far as our girls go, TV & subliminal ads may play a role in their lives but they are not programmed by any of it to a degree that is compromising them negatively in any way.

Cheers!

BlueAngel
10-17-2008, 08:20 PM
As I said, society cannot protect our children from the influence that the CONTROLLERS have on them.

Influence being the OPERATIVE word.

We are all products of our environments.

Yes.

Our HOME environment is important, but WE cannot protect our children from the influence that the controllers have over our children.

Whether it be in SCHOOL, through cinema, television, music, etc.

I'm not saying all children are programmed.

I am saying they are influenced to some degree.

Some more so than others.

Being programmed would constitute being a victim of a mind control program.

zausuaz
10-22-2008, 10:18 AM
lets say that DSOTM and Wizard of OZ is a true myth...

I can prove it.

YouTube - zausuaz's Channel (http://www.youtube.com/user/zausuaz)

Disney is some SICK shit...

Raiderdad
10-22-2008, 02:01 PM
Pls excuse my ignorance but what/who is dsotm?

& the Wall-E clip?

What are you getting at by that? I'm not sure what that was supposed to prove?

Nice Floyd tune atached to it tho.

Cheers!!

zausuaz
10-23-2008, 05:59 AM
YouTube - zausuaz's Channel (http://www.youtube.com/user/zausuaz)

scary stuff from Disney here... i mean REAL scary.

Raiderdad
10-23-2008, 09:28 AM
Sorry....but u still dint answer my 2 questions...what does dsotm stand for & what exactly was the point of the Wall-E clip?

if ya can't answer or choose not to.....no worries....I think I'll know why you choose not to.

zausuaz
10-30-2008, 11:28 AM
Sorry....but u still dint answer my 2 questions...what does dsotm stand for & what exactly was the point of the Wall-E clip?

if ya can't answer or choose not to.....no worries....I think I'll know why you choose not to.

Sorry about that, i thought i got kicked from this forum, alot of folks outright hate this idea, enough to ban me for life from several forums, but i supposed we are all programmed to continue in zealotrious denial.

Nevertheless I didnt think id get kicked for life from 75% of above mentioned forums, anyway back to your questions

DSOTM = the pink floyd album "dark side of the moon", there was a rumor you start it on the third lions roar(or the first) and the album plays through with lyrics that detail an illuminati message(i use the word illuminati in the respect that the person who sees it is usually not illuminated, thus only those with eyes to see can decipher the message, its actually very simple once you have your bearings on symbolism and their methods, usually puns, play on words, or certain masonic hand signals, an easy one to spot is the "pyramid" or "diamond" of the two thumbs and the rest of the hand forming a triangle)

The Wizard of Oz itself was written by an admitted occultist(and many believe he was an insider), you can see in the writing some of the double binds(essentially artificial confusion) he uses with the scarecrow needing a brain(but always having the best ideas) the cowardly lion(who when needed is the bravest), and the tinman who needs a heart(but is constantly the most emotional character).

Anyway, Pink Floyd's THE WALL, most likely what all hippies, beatniks, hells angels, and influential song writers abroad hail as the single album that has a complete map of human experience, and within it...

Who knows? Maybe roger waters and david gilmour are innocent men, but through some trickery/sleight of hand the entire album is corrupt with government propaganda to freemasonic symbolism(it seems like the movie "the wall" was the template for the album, rather than the other way around).

Like history can only tell, the human race is a broken record(litterally, and figuritively) of hanging out on Earth doing mostly nothing, and also annihilating one another whilst building ever more complex and dangerous technology.

Think about it, there has never been "world peace"... ever... in all of human history there is no point at which the whole world was working together and/or just not killing eachother. Couple that with the fact that we already had the technology to destroy the Earth...

...100 years ago.

Now we litterally have enough nuclear armaments to put out our entire solar system...

But, i digress, back to why Wall E and The Wall match up as they do.

Its very simple, they want you to know, the "walls" are at the End. Their psychological walls must be taken down before 2012, It is a part of Freemasonic spiritual law(funny that about wal and law, or realize and real-eyes, or history, his-story? why not, it is but a thought made action right?)

The freemasons are horrible people, so horrible the only reason they still enact "fair warning" on the general populace they are brainwashing is to hopefully catch the smart ones, use them or kill them as they see fit.

Forgive my rambling, it takes alot of context to get this idea across. You must understand that the reason the illuminati became so prevalent was because over many years people had been planted in newspapers and any other form of promotion. As influential writers and role-models for the public(I E the public would follow like sheep) they were in a unique position to rile up the people at will, thus the government could get away with any war it wanted, which is quite the profitable business if you dont lose.

Not only that, but the people worked hard knowing if they didnt they could very well be bombed.

Then, the widespread use of radio became its own propaganda machine. So powerful it even denied the inventor for 30 years...

look up the Marconi/Tesla case, The supreme court ruled for tesla because his patent of the "tesla coil" was the first wireless power transmission system, and could not only project radio waves, but also power lightbulbs, and if large enough even for miles away...

In any case it wasnt long before the ability to create one massive network of propaganda arose in the form of the television...

The cathode ray tube, ever wonder why it has a maltese cross at one end?
Do you really think they invented it for "your" entertainment/news? Or if they did do that, who do you think has the money to keep it going?
Here's one for ya, Hollywood, otherwise known as "ancient druidic wand used to cast spells on the audience"... look what came out of hollywood then and now.

Sorry, NOW, back to the Wizard of Oz, Judy Garland plays Dorothy, and in a song in the movie references "the side of the moon you cannot see"
Judy Garland dies, 1969, the year Apollo 11 touches the face of the moon...

Dark side of the moon comes out 1973... and wouldn't you know it a "rumor" with aparently no origin says if you play it with the Wizard of Oz 1939 a strange effect is had.

This would mean the album was written as a score, with enough bells and whistles to keep the populace with only part the "true" meaning. And why is it that there arent alot of people who "get" pink floyd?

Well, maybe it was all part of the plan, honestly i cant tell you all the messages that are embedded, its not as simple as that.

I can tell you that the E(5th letter of the alphabet, 22nd from last) V(roman numeral, 22nd letter of the alphabet, and 5th from last) and trinity theme is damn prevalent.

EVE is the name of the female robot of the film, she is based on a cell phone, and is opened by a robotic arm that types in a 5 digit code(in the form of a pentagram, have to watch closely), a GREEN symbol on her chest irepresents the TRINITY of the godhead(with stem its just a christian cross) the opening is followed by the stock sound "the matrix" used as the "glitch" soundeffect...
In The Wall/WALLE synced vid of the song "mother"(EVE, biblical)(all of the above is happening as the song starts with a DIAL TONE)

In the opening scene of "the matrix" what do we see?

TRINITY running from three agents, in order to escape she has to make it to a "telephone booth"(which happens to be green) she stands in front of a brick wall, and before traveling through to the "real world"... holds up her hand.

the 5's WALL (E) EVE
the trinity within EVE, holds the plant that brings the humans "back to earth" she is based on a phone!
the three agents, trinity within the telephone booth and... brick wall.

In V for vendetta(2 5's) the female characters name is EVEY(5/22 22/5 5/22 Y = 25/2 alphabetical order)

The 5th of November?
The premise of the movie? The government should fear the people, and "there is no such thing as coincidence"?

When you are watching the vids, you might want to keep track of the song name, for instance Another brick in the wall pt 1's ending is when WALL E becomes a part of his "wall" in the form of... a "brick"...

Hidden in plain sight is the moto, its been that way for a long time.
It would help you to know that a hexagon is infact actually a cube in 2 dimentions with center point as foreground and background, and the cube is a huge symbol.

Bill and teds excellent adventure... a poster,
http://www.impawards.com/1989/posters/bill_and_teds_excellent_adventure.jpg
A telephone booth, and keanu's legs frame "one".

So much for the joke about bill and teds being a prequel to "the matrix"...
http://www.valdostamuseum.org/hamsmith/MatrixCode.gif

I chose the above to illustrate yet another way to represent a symbol, as you can see this is a hallway, and at the end are three agents, you can plainly see this.

What you see but dont register is this...
http://i.livescience.com/images/ig21_above_pyramid_egypt_09.jpg

The shape is the same, minus four sides, as you can see in the above pyramids of egypt actually have 8 sides, 4 convex and 4 corners.

The "pyramid" is just another trigger, to remind your subconscious self that you are at the bottom, not the top where the "eye" is given light to see by.

hope this clears a bit up.

EDIT: forgot to add that the three agents are also within a "cube/square", another representation of the trinity of the godhead.

Raiderdad
10-30-2008, 12:03 PM
Well thx for the very thurough explanation.....I dont have time to make as detailed of a reply as I'd like but I will say this....

W/re to Floyd, especially Waters who I have ALL his solo work & have seen at least 3 times now....always catch him when he stops in town....will never miss a show of his...thus I am quite familair w/all the Floyd work as well.....are you saying the that there's hidden meaning in this work that actually is supporting of the "institutions"?

I would have to say to the contrary, Waters has always been one who speaks out AGAINST the institutions....after all, this is EXACTLY what the Wall speaks to.....the manipulation (or attempts of) by the powers that be & the need & want to break away from all that...attempting to step out of the mold & be an individual. & of course much of his work (not so much Gilmour as far as solo stuff goes anyway) speaks to this....how about Radio KAOS...or even Amused to Death. Both solo albuns from Waters which also speak to this in part as well.

If I am reading you correctly here, I must say, I'm not so sure you have Waters properly pegged.....in fact I know you don't if this is how you understand his work & the message he tries to convey. Have you ever heard Waters in an interview? If so, you must agree that he is very much opposed to supression of the masses & works very hard towards the rights of individuals. After all, he was a product of the controlling British school system & this is where much of his muse comes from.

Very good stuff here though....when I have time I'd like to comeback & speak moreso to some of the other issues/points you've raised....some truly good stuff indeed...tyvm!!

& to think here I was just about ready to remove myself from this "group"....I say "group" b/c it seems there's really only a few here (at best) who post on a regular basis...speaking of which....was that your alias that got banned for a coupla weeks....was it Leonardo? Is that another one of your ally's? If so, you may know that I was not in favor of that....needless censorship.....typical over reaction by one who has a few issues...& sad to know that someone like this has the power to ban someone....a very sad statement of the parnoia that exists in our society.

Anyway....was just curious & thot I'd ask....& thx again for the very well written reply....much appreciation for your thots & views.

Cheers Mate!

BlueAngel
10-30-2008, 12:18 PM
Raiderdad said:

& to think here I was just about ready to remove myself from this "group"....I say "group" b/c it seems there's really only a few here (at best) who post on a regular basis...speaking of which....was that yuor alias that got banned for a coupa weeks....was it Leonardo? Is that another one of your ally's? If so, you may know that I was not in favor of that....needless censorship.....typical over reaction by one who has a few issues...& sad to know that someone like this has the power to ban someone....a very sad statement of the parnoia that exists in our society.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

I don't think you should speak about JustGroovy in this manner.

However, if you are, by any chance, referring to me, I suggest you let go of the fact that Leonardo was banned and come to terms with the truth that he was not banned because of any power you think I might have on this forum.

I'm a member and a contributing poster.

That's about as far as my power exerts itself.

Did it destroy you that badly to see Leonardo take a vacation for a while?

Can you carry on without him?

I highly doubt that because he was being rude; asked to cease and desist and banned because he didn't, constitutes paranoia on the part of JustGroovy for banning him or paranoia on the part of ANYONE, myself included, who complained about his embedded videos.

This site isn't a democracy so whether or not you were in favor of his banning doesn't really matter.

It's up to the moderator to decide who is banned and who is not.

The rest of us don't figure into the decision making around here as far as banning is concerned.

Raiderdad
10-30-2008, 12:30 PM
Give it a rest already BA....I din't reply to your last post b/c I aint gonna waste anymore time on you....u aint worth what lil time I do have to post on such a silly forum as this.

& quite frankly.....I wasn't even posting to you....so butt out already....u sure seem as if u r quite lonely & thus seek any attn at all...wether it be negative or positive.

So get over it already.....me, Leonardo & whatever silly lil issues u have that u can not resolve on your own....I'm sorry for all your insecurities but I dont have the time nor want to deal w/em. I aint your analyst...but perhaps that'd be a career w/good job security....note to self...lol

At any rate....pls, as stated b4......IGNORE ME & I'll do the same for you....trust me, u will be happier....unless of course u thrive off negative attn....& if that's the case....sorry, you wont be gettin any from me....as I already told ya...so pls......GO AWAY already. TYVM!!

BlueAngel
10-30-2008, 12:56 PM
Give it a rest already BA....I din't reply to your last post b/c I aint gonna waste anymore time on you....u aint worth what lil time I do have to post on such a silly forum as this.

Actually, tis you who should give it a rest, but you seem to go out of your way to waste your precious time on me, although you are adamant that you do not desire to do so, by making negative comments about me, which you know will illicit a response. Seems you've created a vicious cycle for yourself, but one which you can break by not straying from the topic at hand and thus turning the subject matter into me and/or by using the IGNORE feature on this site.

& quite frankly.....I wasn't even posting to you....so butt out already....u sure seem as if u r quite lonely & thus seek any attn at all...wether it be negative or positive.

Quite frankly, you were speaking about me, so I took the opportunity to respond as anyone should when they are being unjustly criticized. If you didn't want me to respond to you, you wouldn't stray from the topic at hand and make me, at some point, the subject matter of your comment. The truth of the matter is that you are seeking NEGATIVE attention from me and not I from you.

So get over it already.....me, Leonardo & whatever silly lil issues u have that u can not resolve on your own....I'm sorry for all your insecurities but I dont have the time nor want to deal w/em. I aint your analyst...but perhaps that'd be a career w/good job security....note to self...lol

I'm over it, but you appear to be unable to comprehend the fact that Leonardo was banned. Why so preoccupied with Leonardo? You don't need to be sorry for me about anything and I certainly do not display any insecurities and, if I did, I wouldn't look to you to deal with them. I don't have nor do I need an analyst, so I won't be supplying you with job security. But, please go ahead and make that note to yourself.

At any rate....pls, as stated b4......IGNORE ME & I'll do the same for you....trust me, u will be happier....unless of course u thrive off negative attn....& if that's the case....sorry, you wont be gettin any from me....as I already told ya...so pls......GO AWAY already. TYVM!!

I will ignore you if I so chose. If you make comments about me, I will respond. It is my decision and my decision alone. I'm completely happy whether I ignore you or not. My happpiness doesn't depend on you, pal. This is an internet forum with anonymous posters and you're taking it a little bit too personal. If you think you're giving me negative attention and I thrive on it, I suggest you re-read my first rebuttal. Tis you who is seeking MY NEGATIVE attention.

I'm merely responding to a NEGATIVE comment you made about me.

Sorry, but I'll be sticking around.

Like I said, if you don't want to converse with me, stay on the topic at hand and discontinue bringing me into the subject matter and/or use the IGNORE feature.

Clear?

Oh, yes this message will be too short because I have replied within the quotes.

Raiderdad
10-30-2008, 02:17 PM
wow...guess I sure have been told.....wadda lost being you are....& for that, I am sorry for you.

& so that u r clear.....u will be ignored as being marginalized is even given you too much credit...so go ahead & reply to any comments of mine if it makes you feel any better.....wont change the facts....which are clear u have no comperehension of.....so go forth & continue to spew your hilarious spin....& censor the earth for all I care.....after all.....we need folks like you to protect us...LMAO!!!

Later

BlueAngel
10-30-2008, 03:15 PM
wow...guess I sure have been told.....wadda lost being you are....& for that, I am sorry for you.

So much for ignorning me. Guess you thrive on negative attention.

I'm lost?

That would be the last thing I am and as far as you feeling sorry for me, pal, don't waste your time. That's what a person with low self-esteem says to person who doesn't possess the same.

& so that u r clear.....u will be ignored as being marginalized is even given you too much credit...so go ahead & reply to any comments of mine if it makes you feel any better.....wont change the facts....which are clear u have no comperehension of.....so go forth & continue to spew your hilarious spin....& censor the earth for all I care.....after all.....we need folks like you to protect us...LMAO!!!

Later

I've been marginalized?

Obviously, not.

You've said I would be ignored more times than I can count, but you're not heeding your own words.

Oh, please.

Replying to your comments doesn't make me feel better. I feel nothing about it whatsoever.

I'm simply typing words on a computer.

What facts won't my comment change?

Must say you hit the nail on the head with that statement.

My comprehension is outstanding.

Thank you.

My spin?

Ha!

That's hilarious.

I don't spin, pal.

What's the deal with you and this censoring thing?

I've censored no one.

Get over it.

I cannot submit my reply unless I comment outside of the quote.

zausuaz
10-31-2008, 12:52 AM
As a famous Nazi Propaganda agent once said "if we lead the people there will never be a question on who is in charge, nor will their be a question of what they believe to be the truth."
-cant remember who said this one, wish i did.

If roger waters isn't a part of the freemasons, then he is surely a product of mind control, how many artists rose to the top only to sell their soul? Well, maybe it was forcibly taken from them rather than given up.

Id like to quote another famous propaganda agent...
"The individual is handicapped by coming face to face with a conspiracy so monstrous he cannot believe it exists."
-- J. Edgar Hoover

Mind you this was hoover, who was meeting with frank costello and esentially setting up the mob/US drug running. No joke's here, if you want to know exactly what the NWO is i suggest the poem

"hadda be playin on the jukebox"
-by Alan Ginsberg. Along with Jack Karouac(spelt wrong, cant figure it at the moment...), and William Burroughs these three political poets and writers esentially shaped the "beatnik" intellectual persona, and without them we never would have seen the 60's and 70's so active when it came to wartime policy.

These people fought for peace before the "counter-culture" became commercialized.

Now the counter-culture is exactly what they tell you it is on TV, ironic no?

But anyway, back to Roger waters, im sorry that i have to tell you the people you admire are not on your team, i didnt even want to believe it when i found out, i was and still am a huge Floyd fan, you can imagine that it is no easy task to understand that the major media icons of today's youth(IE the counter-culture) is just another Mickey Mouse Club mind control machine...

This is the problem with a country that has no chance against its own military/industrial complex. Especially when it owns the oil that runs the world.

There is another saying, "there is a thin line between entertainment and war", and to be true about it we are at war now... and there is nothing stopping our military... a few small groups of 9/11 "truthers" who really did nothing but follow the enemy into the enemies trap so that everyone else could conclude that fire can bring down steel buildings... so that they would see in Popular Mechanics the words that detail the "conspiracy theories" and enough dehumanization to play on the guilt of the readers heart(I E by being a conspiracy theororist and not believing the official reports you are desecrating the graves of the 2000 innocent people who died on 9/11, thus you are not human, thus any normal person does not need to give creedance to your opinion that the US did it all)

Just to note: Who owns PM? why a US military defence contractor, AKA the Hearst Corporation, which owns many a newspaper and magazine and who's top-ranking officials are bilderbergers and Bohemian Grove members...

Its all the same stuff thats been happening for ages, wars are only fought to keep the population from reaching a point that it could overthrow the powers that be... the powers that create the illusion of seperate entities and forces, all the while a part of the same grand scheme to keep the people under control.

Its a sick world out there, truly we have underestimated the ambition of human wickedness.

If you want more just look at Eminem's music vids, "white america" is a good one to start...

count how many times you see the red/white brainwashed stripes the kids wear these days, or the pyramid and eye that is right off the bat in the first 10 seconds...

Its all symbolism and propaganda, for the purpose of keeping the populace in a prison they cannot even see, a prison for the mind so that it cannot see truth, and cannot discern reality.

It is a known fact that within the first 5 minutes of watching television(that is the FIRST time you ever watch TV) the human brainwave patterns change from alpha to beta, and soon afterward(45 minutes) reaches full-on theta brainwave patterns(IE information is being absorbed without inner judgement). This means that your subconscious for the first time is absolutely open to have foreign ideas implanted within it, and it works so well most people NEVER understand that they were being jipped.

You can see that TV rots away any vestige of attention span that may have existed before its appearance, Nowadays the news has 3 tickers, a fast talking robot newscaster(watch the news in a language you dont understand, the speech pattern and rythm is the same, a strange oddity dont you think?) and plenty of randomly crappy CGI anims, all there to confuse and warp the perceptions of the viewer.

Its simply the roman games all over again, the gladiators who battle in the arena and die for the publics distraction, whislt the corrupt government runs amuck and conquers the world.

Nothing has changed because they have had us by the balls for hundreds of generations and more. It only takes 300 years of devoted service and "faith" in an idea to genetically program the human to accept what his forefathers did, and this was 6000 years ago!

Just look how easy it was in the fabulous time of peace known as "the dark ages" where inbetween disease, famine, rats, and modly bread there was a daily challenge in staying alive. Who happened to be in charge?
The Catholic Church, instituted by only those who could read and write, the roman royal bloodlines...

Exactly as the Egyptian pharoahs and kings made their way into the Roman heirarchy, and as the European royal lines came to possess america...

thats why we have the "eye of horus" on top of a pyramid on the back of the dollar bill, its the most root symbol of populace control that there is.

Like i always say, if you want to understand the Occult you need look no farther than the american government, these people have gotten real good at it.

Hope this helps, but truly watching the vids with the right eye is an amazing journey, watching any movie with the right eye can be quite the adventure.

This is because the person seeing the message for the first time runs into a strange quandry, the movie is also written FOR him/her. You see the "trinity" is a very real concept, the father, the mother, and the "holy ghost"

You are the holy ghost, that is the individual self is the holy ghost. You can see it in the first WALL E vid, where rogers says "is something eluding you sunshine, is this not what you expected to see?"

"if you wanna fight out whats behind these cold eyes, youl just have to claw your way through this disguise."

Hes talking to you. The person begining to understand that the world is not as it seems, it is as it is.

Alright thats enough for now, i hope you can see for yourself what i mean, Its a long, complicated story full of holes, history is. I find one massive problem however, and it is that there is no definite "begining" of human history, its like the human race randomly awoke to consciousness and began killing eachother without thought of consequence. We never sought a balance as every other being on this planet does(minus ants, which tempts me to believe we may have a common trait), to the contrary infact we have only ever seemed to want to destroy our own planet, and anyone can see that self-hatred drives the propaganda of today.

Jackass/bam margera is even glorifying it outright, whereas usually its there but hidden or given reason.

BlueAngel
05-07-2009, 09:03 PM

Yes.

Please explain the role of Alex Jones as an AGENT.

What is the significance/purpose of CONTROLLED OPPOSITION?

They spread fear and misinformation, no doubt.

What else?

Laokin
10-06-2009, 02:30 PM

Later

I'm new here, but I have been around the threads already, read my fair share of responses.

Most people who post here aren't even capable of coherent English, let alone have a rational thought process.

BA, has been somewhat holding this place together as the proverbial voice of reason. I might have lashed out at him for misunderstanding one of his posts, but as far as I can tell, he is intelligent enough to convey rational though in combination with coherently structured sentences. His vocabulary is also on a higher plane then the average poster, which infers that his IQ(or his "Intelligent Quotient") is higher than most.

In laymen terms, this simply means he is one of the "smarter" posters here. With that said, I think it's him that is actually worth spending time debating -- for reasons I don't have to explain.

BlueAngel
10-07-2009, 07:58 AM
I'm new here, but I have been around the threads already, read my fair share of responses.

Most people who post here aren't even capable of coherent English, let alone have a rational thought process.

BA, has been somewhat holding this place together as the proverbial voice of reason. I might have lashed out at him for misunderstanding one of his posts, but as far as I can tell, he is intelligent enough to convey rational though in combination with coherently structured sentences. His vocabulary is also on a higher plane then the average poster, which infers that his IQ(or his "Intelligent Quotient") is higher than most.

In laymen terms, this simply means he is one of the "smarter" posters here. With that said, I think it's him that is actually worth spending time debating -- for reasons I don't have to explain.

Thank you, but I am WOMAN.

Laokin
10-13-2009, 03:21 PM
Thank you, but I am WOMAN.

Apologies, Ma'am.

BlueAngel
10-13-2009, 08:43 PM
Apologies, Ma'am.

Accepted.

mello..melliexo
12-25-2009, 04:35 AM
Only to an extent is my point....as long as the parents or guardians are the one's who are in control..the problem is when parents are not there or do not play the role that a parent must in their child's upbringing.....then agreed, they will eventually become more influenced by that media then the influence of that of their parents. & I can tell you in all honesty that our kids are not "Disney programmed"...& that goes for all the commercials they view as well.

I take full responsibility for my kids & if they ever began showing signs of being brainwashed or even begin placing too much value on any of this stuff, we would step in immediately & set them straight. You sound as if u feel that parents have no control over the matter & Co's like Disney, etc are the one's who are pulling all the strings....at least that's how I'm reading you....perhaps I'm not totally understanding you which could very well be the case here.

Well alot and i'd say the majority don't have supportive parents who are aware and able to educate there children against other extremely influential factors such as media.
You can't monitor your childrens thoughts. More will be going in than what they make you aware of and what they themselves are ware of.
When all of this garbage goes into there subconcience it can effect them later down the track.
Its not like there suddenly going to switch into a zombie like state i mean it most likely wont be obviouse.
I had great parents growing up... absent of religion and was taught to reason things out ethically and compassionatelly, though i do remember having funny thoughts when i was younger about the sort of shit i was exposed to..... and i was hardly plonked infront of the tv, spent most of my time outside.
eg:
and this ain't even disney, the rockabybaby song... how the cradel comes down with baby and all...did the baby get hurt, did it die??
Or i'd get visuals of hancel and grettle stewing in the pot at the hand of the witch in the gingerbread house... the list goes on.

Once i hit highschool i went through some life changing and sometimes unnecessarily traumatising experiences that my parents had no controle over. and maby not yet because i assume your children are still young, but eventually i think all parents have to realise that sometimes shit just happeneds without you being aware and you need to read between the lines and not just assume that your children will tell you everything thats going on in there lives and in particular there minds. Kids go through all levels of developement and once out in the real world and a little less restrained by the wisdom of there parents other factors, inclusive of there past ones, will effect them.

The themes through music and tv when they are children continue up this raunchy rude and sexist path into the sort of music they will be exposed to once in high school so on and so forth.
Luckily for your kids they have, from what i gather, an aware and perseptive parent, though when they go through there growing up and(as most do) go through there rebelliouse fase there going to enevitibly get influenced by there peers and the media that influences them.
The world would have alot less snm, violence....etc if the themes in childrens media and non the less media in general were more innocent. it's not ok to say that the value of education and themes within one of the most influential products of a childs development isn't relevent.
Alot of kids become obsessed with disney characters and a child can only devlope so much of a sense of the right and wrong portrayed in film when there 4.
What about all those children in refuges, under docs or are just unfortunate to have neglectful parents.
They usually tend to escape in ways to distract themselves from being lonely like watching tv or getting into music.
Alot of parents sit there kids infront of the tv to get them out of there face you know what i mean... all these kids are effected, maby not yours, though these ones are.

And going maby off topic a little:-
What about the kids who have trauma based mind controle, such universally viewed values provide the foundation for such abuse?

Were will the kids who are subjected to an unhealthy lifestyle at home and of which escape to the entertainment of media develope there understanding of good and bad.