PDA

View Full Version : rotschild family vs the royal famalies

makaveli
10-04-2008, 03:29 PM
Yo wssp

I was wondering who has the higher position? Is it the rotschilds who serve the royal families of europe or do the european families serve the rothschilds??? I always thought that the royal families where the rulers of the world and the rotschilds where basicaly handling their financial transactians who have there own servants which are the rockerfellers morgan etcetc. Cause it would certainly look weird if the press found out that the queen on england was sponsering communism but when you hear morgan heavily financed it is is less interesting.
But in the money masters documentary theys show that the rotschilds wherer using the money of the kings for their own purposes and rose above their power. So know I am wandering who is on top???

Any facts or work done on this subject???

theonewillcome
10-05-2008, 03:24 PM
Read the Bible!! You will realise that they matter not, for they all serve Lucifer and answer to the Vatican. The Pope is the Antichrist and the EU is it's political arm.
The Bankers, industrialists, Zionists, politicians and the Monarchies are all just part of the same club and answer to Rome.

Don't take my word for it, look it up!!

BlueAngel
10-05-2008, 11:46 PM
Read the Bible!! You will realise that they matter not, for they all serve Lucifer and answer to the Vatican. The Pope is the Antichrist and the EU is it's political arm.
The Bankers, industrialists, Zionists, politicians and the Monarchies are all just part of the same club and answer to Rome.

I don't think they answer to Rome.

They answer to the Banksters and that is the HOUSE that Rothschild built.

Rothschild family - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rothschild_family)

theonewillcome
10-06-2008, 03:37 AM
Nope sorry!! I know it looks like that and they'd have you believe different, but it's the jesuits who control everything.

One World Religion = Catholicism with Pope as God on earth = Antichrist
One World Government = UN = Ten horned power (They have plans to split the world into ten regions)
Christianity is the key, what better way to defeat Christianity than defeat it from within with lots of false prophets, claiming to be christian, duping the masses.
The Pope, Benny Hinn, Billy Graham, John Hagee, Mormonism, Catholicism, Jehovas Witness, The Charismatic movement, Anglican Church, to name but a few and also look at all the world leaders claiming to be Christian, they,re the Wolves in Sheeps clothing.

BlueAngel
10-06-2008, 10:14 AM
Nope sorry!! I know it looks like that and they'd have you believe different, but it's the jesuits who control everything.

One World Government = UN = Ten horned power (They have plans to split the world into ten regions)
Christianity is the key, what better way to defeat Christianity than defeat it from within with lots of false prophets, claiming to be christian, duping the masses.
The Pope, Benny Hinn, Billy Graham, John Hagee, Mormonism, Catholicism, Jehovas Witness, The Charismatic movement, Anglican Church, to name but a few and also look at all the world leaders claiming to be Christian, they,re the Wolves in Sheeps clothing.

Nope, sorry the Jesuits control religion; not everything.

makaveli
10-06-2008, 12:00 PM
OK even if they answer to rome (which would make sense from some perspective I guess) my question was about the rotschilds and the royals. Which one is higher???

theonewillcome
10-06-2008, 05:02 PM
Nope, sorry, the jesuits pull the strings as all these bankers etc etc are religious, just not the right religion and follow orders from the jesuits, who like them are in cahoots with Satan.

Go and look you will find photo's of nearly every Royal and head of state meeting the Pope. They wear black and he wears white like the freemasonic black and white tiles indicating light and darkness.

Ultimately they are all Satanists who follow the doctrines of Lucifer the lightbringer, who seduces them with power, knowledge and false hope that he is the real God and will reward them.

They should stick to reading the Bible as i know who wins and it's certainly not Lucifer.

BlueAngel
10-07-2008, 01:29 AM
OK even if they answer to rome (which would make sense from some perspective I guess) my question was about the rotschilds and the royals. Which one is higher???

Please explain how it would make sense that the Banksters/Royals answer to Rome.

What do they answer to Rome about?

As if the Pope has power over them.

Give me a break.

They use religion to divide and conquer and they use the Pope.

The Banksters control the money.

Those who control the money have the power.

Don't even think otherwise.

Look at the US and the turmoil our economy is undergoing.

He who controls the economy controls the masses.

Don't even think for a minute the POPE controls this.

The POPE and the Catholic Church control the minds of their followers.

BlueAngel
10-07-2008, 01:37 AM
Nope, sorry, the jesuits pull the strings as all these bankers etc etc are religious, just not the right religion and follow orders from the jesuits, who like them are in cahoots with Satan.

Go and look you will find photo's of nearly every Royal and head of state meeting the Pope. They wear black and he wears white like the freemasonic black and white tiles indicating light and darkness.

Ultimately they are all Satanists who follow the doctrines of Lucifer the lightbringer, who seduces them with power, knowledge and false hope that he is the real God and will reward them.

They should stick to reading the Bible as i know who wins and it's certainly not Lucifer.

Nope. Sorry, you're wrong.

The Pope is the Pope is the Pope.

They use religion to divide and conquer and they use the POPE.

Who cares what they wear.

AS if that designates anything.

The BANKSTERs pull the strings, pal.

Not some old man wearing a white Robe.

The Banksters have control of the money and world's natural resources.

Not some old man wearing a white Robe.

makaveli
10-07-2008, 09:31 AM
Please explain how it would make sense that the Banksters/Royals answer to Rome.

What do they answer to Rome about?

As if the Pope has power over them.

Give me a break.

They use religion to divide and conquer and they use the Pope.

The Banksters control the money.

Those who control the money have the power.

Don't even think otherwise.

Look at the US and the turmoil our economy is undergoing.

He who controls the economy controls the masses.

Don't even think for a minute the POPE controls this.

The POPE and the Catholic Church control the minds of their followers.

wow relax man I don't believe that the pope rulez everything I was just trying to say that on the subject of new world order there are so many contradicting evidence so I keep an open mind but at the end of the day in my opinion the signs that show the royal family and the banksters are the leaders are the strongest signs.

But again this guy starts to frustrate me a bit cause I he constantly changes the subject. Just on the subject of the royals and the banksters: who are superior??? I'd like to know if someone has some articles that somehow can give us a better look on their relationship. Anything will do fine I guess just as I can get a better look in their relationship.

So please let's just discuss this anyone any information???

theonewillcome
10-07-2008, 09:31 AM
You may think it matters not what they wear as you are generally a normal person with normal everyday thoughts and questions, to them it matters very much as their lives are run by the occult.

Adam Weishaupt was a Jesuit Monk, he started the Illumnati, the Illuminati are the elite in charge of all the funds, there you have the link back to Rome.

You don't see the link because they don't want you to see the connection, the Vatican banned Freemasonry and yet at the same time all it's Bishops were members.

I cant say how much truth is in the testament from Svali who was born into the Illuminati, she claims to have had her initiation at 12 years old, which involved the ritual killing of a 4 yr old boy within the Vatican.

Islam was started by the Jesuits, Mohammeds wife was a Catholic and he was indoctrinatd by the Jesuits in order for Islam to grow and rise against the Christain world which at that time flourished in the Middle East. The vatican being anti Christian needed a way to get rid of true Christianity, so they could take control and dupe the masses as is the case.

Things have already started, the pope is pushing the governments for a world wide law on enforcing Sunday worship and banning Saturday as the true Sabbath which some Churches stick to and believe is scripturally correct.

The final war between good and evil is in full swing, you can either ignore this fact or sit and argue and debate it, but sooner or later you will be forced to decide which side you are on, watch what is unfolding and think outside the box.

theonewillcome
10-07-2008, 09:42 AM
As to your question about the Royals and the bankers, i'm sorry i can't answer that one, but i'm sure they have their part to play. The Royal Family are of Church of England faith which i believe is Anglican. The Anglican faith is alligned with Rome, as St Pauls cathedral is full of Masonic Sun worshipping symbology. The Duke of kent is one of the highest serving Freemasons and the Royal family including the Queen (Eastern Star) are members.
As to who is higher, who knows, but their loyalty links back to Rome.

makaveli
10-07-2008, 09:46 AM
As to your question about the Royals and the bankers, i'm sorry i can't answer that one, but i'm sure they have their part to play. The Royal Family are of Church of England faith which i believe is Anglican. The Anglican faith is alligned with Rome, as St Pauls cathedral is full of Masonic Sun worshipping symbology. The Duke of kent is one of the highest serving Freemasons and the Royal family including the Queen (Eastern Star) are members.
As to who is higher, who knows, but their loyalty links back to Rome.

OK tanx for you time then. ;)

justgroovy
10-07-2008, 11:44 AM
Rothchilds / Rockefellers have more power than the Royals. Like BA said, more money = more power.

BlueAngel
10-07-2008, 12:27 PM
wow relax man I don't believe that the pope rulez everything I was just trying to say that on the subject of new world order there are so many contradicting evidence so I keep an open mind but at the end of the day in my opinion the signs that show the royal family and the banksters are the leaders are the strongest signs.

But again this guy starts to frustrate me a bit cause I he constantly changes the subject. Just on the subject of the royals and the banksters: who are superior??? I'd like to know if someone has some articles that somehow can give us a better look on their relationship. Anything will do fine I guess just as I can get a better look in their relationship.

So please let's just discuss this anyone any information???

Sorry 'bout that.

Sometimes I can be very stern when trying to make a point.

Yes.

Many times, people don't seem to want to stay on point.

Frustrating, indeed.

Who are The Royals?

British Royal Family - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/British_Royal_Family)

The British Royal Family are subservient to the Banksters.

WE are all controlled by them whether we like it or not.

Rockefeller family - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rockefellers)

Ozziecynic
10-09-2008, 07:06 AM

I believe in most of this OWC except for one thing i dont believe the EU is the political arm I have never bought this typical american line!.
I think it is far more likely the US is the Political/Police state NWO enforcer as should be obvious by all their militarist imperialist ventures around the globe ever since ww2. Before ww2 different story the US under Roosevelt never got itself involved in foreign matters or foreign wars.Its only ever since ww2 & the start of the cold war when the CFR started running the ship known as the US!.

theonewillcome
10-09-2008, 08:00 AM
It may involve the US through the UN, however i said EU because of prophecy and because of this:

A Modern Tower of Babel (http://biblelight.net/Tower-of-Babel.htm)

Ozziecynic
10-11-2008, 01:21 AM
It may involve the US through the UN, however i said EU because of prophecy and because of this:

A Modern Tower of Babel (http://biblelight.net/Tower-of-Babel.htm)

Yes i read your site cant say I agree with it though! Why does the US need the UN to do its imperialism when it has a military of no equal bar none and Presidential Admin the world will listen to bar none! The US doesnt need defending it not a good place and not a good empire not even its people.

It an empire and lifestyle bulit on blood money ever seen that movie the Devils Adovocate Al Pacino thats what the US is really all about an empire built on the blood and suffering of others. Also should watch some John Pilger(aussie journalist) docos sometime there an eye opener.

theonewillcome
10-11-2008, 08:19 AM
Yeah i know what you mean, however the power of the US is what has kept world stability, even though at present it is being controlled by evil minded people. I believe, although could be wrong, as it's hard to discern sometimes, that the US will fall, allowing the UN to take over the realm of power. This money crash may be the start, like everything though, time will tell and as it does, the picture will become clearer.

I still think it's important to be aware of whats happening and the only way to do that is stay focused, sort out the truth from the disinfo as best as possible and evenyually the pieces will fit together.

atoms.2008
10-11-2008, 09:05 PM
The money masters are above any royalty, government, or religion

Give me control of a nation's money and I care not who makes the laws. -Mayer Amschel Rothschild

I care not what puppet is placed on the throne of England to rule the Empire, ... The man that controls Britain's money supply controls the British Empire. And I control the money supply. -Baron Nathan Mayer Rothschild
In my mind, I have put every silly little conspiracy theory to rest , and pinpointed those who control the wealth of the world. Who better, with the wherewithal to pull the strings of all the other little groups of puppets around the world.

a must see: "Follow The Money" (World Plutocracy) (http://www.worldplutocracy.com)

stompk
10-12-2008, 11:15 AM
A picture is worth 1000 words

http://i38.tinypic.com/14b76t.jpg

BlueAngel
10-12-2008, 03:50 PM
A picture is worth 1000 words

http://i38.tinypic.com/14b76t.jpg

In this case, I think not.

makaveli
10-12-2008, 05:56 PM
I still am not convinced of who is the bigger only speculations in our minds I guess???

Altough I love to agree with the fact that the bankers are on top there are things that cannot be ignored:
The U.S. is still a British Colony (http://www.civil-liberties.com/books/)
Illuminati News :: Queen of England Receives Most of US Taxes! (http://www.illuminati-news.com/2007/0902a.html)
Myth #5. The Federal Reserve is owned and controlled by foreigners (http://www.geocities.com/CapitolHill/Senate/3616/flaherty5.html)

For those that are investing these things if the US still is a colony of england then that would explain the taxpayement to the queen and the fed robbing peoples money.

If this would be the known list of shareholders of the fed:
Rothschild Banks of London and Berlin
Lazard Brothers Banks of Paris
Israel Moses Seif Banks of Italy
Warburg Bank of Hamburg and Amsterdam
Lehman Brothers of New York
Kuhn, Loeb Bank of New York
Chase Manhatten Bank
Goldman, Sachs of New York.

........then really would the average american person actually care about this list? They probably got it to bussy listening to lil wayne or watching their favourite episode of friends. But what if the queen of england would be on that list??? There is no doubt in my mind that that would eventually spark another revolution all over again. So why is it so farfetched to think that the bankers work for the queen as a buffer to keep the illusion going?

One other thing is if the queen is on top the bankers are there to serve her then that means the bankers have a purpose. If the bankers are on top and the queen is there to serve them that how is she serving them??? She doesn't serve any purpose at all and I don't understand why they would want her to remain involved. And she is involved of course considering the fact for example that she is sending her workers to work for the cargyle groupe. The queen still has lotsof power and if a royal would be succeeded by a rich banker in the position of the allmighty puppeteer why doesn't she go on war with them to gain her position back? If a rothschild is assasinted then who cares she could easily pull it off. If the queen is assasinated well I don't even need to tell you that that is out of the question so that is leaving the royals is a position of advantage. They only have to say NO to them and thats it what are they going to do kill them all??? Yeah rite all royals death in on day I don't see it happen.

So again I;m not saying anyone is superiour I'm just trying to balance out the tread cause it seems like lots of people point out the bankers and seem to ignore lots of other facts.

BlueAngel
10-12-2008, 08:56 PM
The Money Masters are the CONTROLLERS and not the Queen of England.

The Rothschild family are at the top.

Try reading the quotes by atoms.2008.

There are certain other industries that aid in the destruction of society, such as the music industry, entertainment industry, media, etc., and these are controlled by the DESTROYERS and those who work towards these means for them whether knowingly or unknowingly.

Just as the Money Masters control the wealth of the world, certain others control the wealth of other lucrative fields.

In this sense, the puppets within these industries help to further the DESTROYER's agenda to weaken the fabric of America and are bestowed with fortune and/or fame for doing so.

Some people will do anything for money.

There are many industries that amass great fortune and this fortune stays within a select group, but, at the top, are the Money Masters who control the wealth of the world.

Ozziecynic
10-13-2008, 06:21 AM
Yes i read your site cant say I agree with it though! Why does the US need the UN to do its imperialism when it has a military of no equal bar none and Presidential Admin the world will listen to bar none! The US doesnt need defending it not a good place and not a good empire not even its people.

owc:

I would hardly have called the Nuclear arms race that was officially known as the Cold war stability especially since it has never really ended just slightly changed its tempo and ideological atmosphere. The days of stability are over remeber we live in the end times people in western nations should get real i think it took this market melt down to get some folks serious for once in their micky mouse lives. Destiny must take place its all ..good!

makaveli
11-02-2008, 11:30 AM
yeah but those quotes come out of a rothschilds mouth that doesn't mean shit in my opinion.

BlueAngel
11-02-2008, 03:50 PM
yeah but those quotes come out of a rothschilds mouth that doesn't mean shit in my opinion.

It may not mean anything to you, but, the fact of the matter is that the Rothschilds could care less cause they have the power and you don't.

Falseflag
11-22-2008, 12:05 PM
I could not say who has more power, but the british royal family does have undoubted political influence. I am not referring to formalities such as the opening of parliament, and the official approval of the new government, but moreso the fact that the prime minister has an official meeting with the queen at buckingham palace every week (thurs or fri, cant remember which day). It would seem to me that this goes way beyond the realms of formalities which are supposedly upheld for tradition. The prime minister is only obliged to visit the chamber of the house of commons once a week for pmq.

FrankleeMiDeer
03-16-2009, 11:00 AM

You and I are obviously reading a different Bible! :cool:

FrankleeMiDeer
03-16-2009, 11:04 AM
It would really be nice to see you give citations for some of this.
You may think it matters not what they wear as you are generally a normal person with normal everyday thoughts and questions, to them it matters very much as their lives are run by the occult.

Adam Weishaupt was a Jesuit Monk, he started the Illumnati, the Illuminati are the elite in charge of all the funds, there you have the link back to Rome.

You don't see the link because they don't want you to see the connection, the Vatican banned Freemasonry and yet at the same time all it's Bishops were members.

I cant say how much truth is in the testament from Svali who was born into the Illuminati, she claims to have had her initiation at 12 years old, which involved the ritual killing of a 4 yr old boy within the Vatican.

Islam was started by the Jesuits, Mohammeds wife was a Catholic and he was indoctrinatd by the Jesuits in order for Islam to grow and rise against the Christain world which at that time flourished in the Middle East. The vatican being anti Christian needed a way to get rid of true Christianity, so they could take control and dupe the masses as is the case.

Things have already started, the pope is pushing the governments for a world wide law on enforcing Sunday worship and banning Saturday as the true Sabbath which some Churches stick to and believe is scripturally correct.

The final war between good and evil is in full swing, you can either ignore this fact or sit and argue and debate it, but sooner or later you will be forced to decide which side you are on, watch what is unfolding and think outside the box.

Central_Scrutinizer
03-29-2009, 07:02 AM

I think you should do more study as well.

Read Matthew 24.

Especially Matthew 24:15 "When ye therefore shall see the abomination of desolation, spoken of by Daniel the prophet, stand in the holy place, (whoso readeth, let him understand:)"

The Holy Place is the Temple Mount. Soloman's Temple. This means that Temple must be rebuilt first. This means the Temple that's currently there will have to GO... and if you know what THAT means, this world will be in SERIOUS turmoil (hence why you should read the whole chapter)

The Abomination of Desolation is who? lol Pretty simple to figure that one out. Satan, obviously.

We're FAR away from that point. Everyone in this forum will likely be LONG dead before it gets to that stage... but the end times are certainly upon us NOW. The world is still almost heavenly now, compared with what's coming.

BTW, The pope is not the Antichrist. Or maybe he WILL be... you don't know, I don't know. Some MIGHT know when he stands in the Holy Place, but that's far far down the road. I'd say at least 50 years if not 100+

Revelation1217
03-30-2009, 03:19 PM
I am willing to hear you out OP.

What is your response to the points that people have been bringing up so far?

InHisHands
04-01-2009, 04:13 PM
I don't think they answer to Rome.

They answer to the Banksters and that is the HOUSE that Rothschild built.

Rothschild family - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rothschild_family)

Absolutely 100% correct!

InHisHands
04-01-2009, 05:07 PM

One of the age-old illuminati tricks is to stoke and inflame the hatred of peoples, races, groups against one another in order to bring about their utlimate plan of dominance. Unfortunately, history is filled with such tactics...

Catholics against the Protestants....
Government vs its people....
Religions vs Religions....
Race against Race.....

By calling "Catholicism" the end-time world religion and the Pope the Anti-christ is EXACTLY what the Satanic power brokers want you to believe! Catholicsim and the Pope are just ONE dominant religion and ONE dominant religious leader they will use to bring the world to it's religious knees....so to speak. Yes, there will be a one world "religion" but it will be a combination of ALL faiths, creeds, races etc....something like the one promoted here by the UN U.N. plans to bring together 1,000 world religious leaders (http://www.ordination.org/together.htm). And yes, there will be a Satanic false prophet (religious leader who will arise), will will lead this cest-pool of abomination...which may in fact be the Pope, but he will have to "defect" from the Catholic faith to promote this New Age religion. The Anti-Christ will be POLITICAL...with strong ties to his false prophet.

You are right in saying that the Illuminat have infiltrated Christianity - something which has definately be proven. Certain Christian leaders at definately suspect. Now, its not my intention to give a doctoral thesis here on religion, but if we're going to point out issues in the Christian church, let's just make sure that we're not writing some of these so-called "teachers" and "prophets" off just because we differ from them in doctrine. For example, I personally don't agree with all the teachings of the "word of faith" movement, or the "Toronto Blessing" adherents. But for all our differences, foundationally we are the same. And, for all its abuse and faults....labeling the charismatic movement as "false" in and of itself is not necessarily correct.

If one studies closely the history of the Jehovah Witnesses and Mormons, you will find close ties and involvement in the occult, satanism and under the control of Illuminati families.

Let's double check what were believing and saying before we post some age-old religious rhetoric

Central_Scrutinizer
04-01-2009, 11:52 PM
Blah blah blah blah blah blah blah...ad nauseum.

No one knows.. NO ONE. You can speculate all you wish, but until the day comes when the Abomination of Desolation is exposed for ALL to see, NO ONE can sit or stand around telling us all what it will be or what part of society it will represent.

And yes, there will be a Satanic false prophet (religious leader who will arise), will will lead this cest-pool of abomination...

cest-pool? :rolleyes:

Try Cesspool. ;)

You are right in saying that the Illuminat have infiltrated Christianity - something which has definately be proven.

By who? Oh, that's "Illuminati", not to mention "definitely been". No charge!

Certain Christian leaders at definately suspect.

What?!

Now, its not my intention to give a doctoral thesis here on religion, but if we're going to point out issues in the Christian church, let's just make sure that we're not writing some of these so-called "teachers" and "prophets" off just because we differ from them in doctrine.

That's like saying they're wrong, but you don't want to rock their boat so you'll go along with them anyway? LOL Talk about two-faced. But hey, that's religion for you!

For example, I personally don't agree with all the teachings of the "word of faith" movement, or the "Toronto Blessing" adherents. But for all our differences, foundationally we are the same. And, for all its abuse and faults....labeling the charismatic movement as "false" in and of itself is not necessarily correct.

How can you not agree with something, then claim you believe and practice the same thing? It's not even logical or of sound mind to say such a thing. Oh, and by the way, anyone who would claim experience in giving a doctoral thesis on any topic, would NEVER start a new sentence with the word "And".

If one studies closely the history of the Jehovah Witnesses and Mormons, you will find close ties and involvement in the occult, satanism and under the control of Illuminati families.

I'll agree with the first two remarks, but you're dead wrong about the source from whence it came. The Iluminati was around long, long, before those two holy-roller cults.

Let's double check what were believing and saying before we post some age-old religious rhetoric

Yes! You would do well to apply your advice to your own rhetoric.

InHisHands
04-02-2009, 04:05 AM
Blah blah blah blah blah blah blah...ad nauseum....

No one knows.. NO ONE. You can speculate all you wish, but until the day comes when the Abomination of Desolation is exposed for ALL to see, NO ONE can sit or stand around telling us all what it will be or what part of society it will represent....

That's like saying they're wrong, but you don't want to rock their boat so you'll go along with them anyway? LOL Talk about two-faced. But hey, that's religion for you!

How can you not agree with something, then claim you believe and practice the same thing? It's not even logical or of sound mind to say such a thing. Oh, and by the way, anyone who would claim experience in giving a doctoral thesis on any topic, would NEVER start a new sentence with the word "And"..........

I'll agree with the first two remarks, but you're dead wrong about the source from whence it came. The Iluminati was around long, long, before those two holy-roller cults..........

WOW!!! Where to begin....

1. Yep, there may be some spelling mistakes in my posts, but we are NOT in english class, NOR are you hear to teach and correct it. Pointing out spelling mistakes in the middle of a debate indicates weakness, fear and insecurity in one's own position! ;)

2. You seem to be sincere in what you believe (no matter how misguided your sense of reality is), but I believe you to be sincerely wrong regarding things such as doctrine, religion and more specifically, ideas like the abomination of desolation.

3. Instead of spouting accusations for ideas and concepts you don't understand, perhaps you should ask for further explanation for some of the things I have said instead of just guessing and "speculating" on the meaning, then going off half-cocked spewing your ignorance?

4. Not that I expect you to understand this but.....make sure the foundation of your house is secure BEFORE you attempt to knock down the walls of others!

5. Its better to stay quiet and let others think you're a fool, then to open your mouth and prove them right!

6. Now, lets discuss the issues! :D

BlueAngel
04-03-2009, 12:27 AM
Absolutely 100% correct!

I request verification.

Just kidding!!

BlueAngel
04-03-2009, 12:38 AM
Blah blah blah blah blah blah blah...ad nauseum.

No one knows.. NO ONE. You can speculate all you wish, but until the day comes when the Abomination of Desolation is exposed for ALL to see, NO ONE can sit or stand around telling us all what it will be or what part of society it will represent.

cest-pool? :rolleyes:

Try Cesspool. ;)

By who? Oh, that's "Illuminati", not to mention "definitely been". No charge!

What?!

How can you not agree with something, then claim you believe and practice the same thing? It's not even logical or of sound mind to say such a thing. Oh, and by the way, anyone who would claim experience in giving a doctoral thesis on any topic, would NEVER start a new sentence with the word "And".

I'll agree with the first two remarks, but you're dead wrong about the source from whence it came. The Iluminati was around long, long, before those two holy-roller cults.

Yes! You would do well to apply your advice to your own rhetoric.

Your method of quoting is quite distracting.

Just a suggestion.

You might want to try it my way.

:)