PDA

View Full Version : UFO photographed in thunderstorm reveals Alien life!

NotThe1
10-06-2008, 01:52 AM
On September 10, 2008, Christine Dickey took a photograph during a thunderstorm (photo below) that not only captured the presence of a UFO, but on further investigation revealed what appears to be the existence of many different types of aliens.

The following is a letter received from Christine, apart from altering the name and occupation of one of those involved, the letter has been reproduced as written.

"I began actively investigating UFOs in 1981. At that time I had a close encounter on July 2, 1981 outside of Rawlins, Wyoming on Hwy 80. Three UFOs approached the highway and we abruptly pulled off to the shoulder. The middle one advanced to the pavement and contact was made. This incident was published in a book by Timothy Green Beckley of Inner Light Publishing out of New York and the information taken by Dr. Leo Sprinkle of Laramie, Wyoming a UFO researcher and therapist.
UFO photographed in thunderstorm reveals Alien life! (http://waronyou.com/forums/index.php?topic=1195.msg3419;topicseen#new)

BlueAngel
10-06-2008, 10:15 AM
On September 10, 2008, Christine Dickey took a photograph during a thunderstorm (photo below) that not only captured the presence of a UFO, but on further investigation revealed what appears to be the existence of many different types of aliens.

The following is a letter received from Christine, apart from altering the name and occupation of one of those involved, the letter has been reproduced as written.

"I began actively investigating UFOs in 1981. At that time I had a close encounter on July 2, 1981 outside of Rawlins, Wyoming on Hwy 80. Three UFOs approached the highway and we abruptly pulled off to the shoulder. The middle one advanced to the pavement and contact was made. This incident was published in a book by Timothy Green Beckley of Inner Light Publishing out of New York and the information taken by Dr. Leo Sprinkle of Laramie, Wyoming a UFO researcher and therapist.
UFO photographed in thunderstorm reveals Alien life! (http://waronyou.com/forums/index.php?topic=1195.msg3419;topicseen#new)

How does the photograph reveal alien life?

makaveli
10-06-2008, 11:52 AM
lol what a bullshitstory