PDA

View Full Version : NWO proof in rap music

OpenYourMind
10-24-2008, 09:10 AM
Hey,

Ive never really took time to sit and write this, but, i think i should now...

Lets start with rap, a amazing form of music which requires a huge amount talent and creativity. Recently while listening to Dr. Dre & Others - East Coast West Coast Killaz rap video, with the illuminati at the back of my mind i hear;

" Gentlemen we have a problem which has the potential to become a very serious problem, the east coast and west coast speration is exactly the weapon the enemy need to destory our EMPIRE, so what we need to do is bring together some of the biggest, strongest and smartest forces in the millemium and this will be the begining of the aftermath "

[In the foreground Dr.dre smokes a cigar, in the background there are graffiti eyes on the wall (A illuminati symbol?)]

So im thinking, well that odd, why have that in the song, but i carry on watching afew minutes later the 'crew' walk passed a big picture with another eye on (At this point im looking for symbols and hints in the lyrics). Then its just usual rap until a womans mouth appears on a TV with a tannoy at about 3:05 into the video and says;

"Welcome to the New World Order,
You are now under martial law,
All constituional rights have been suspended "

Now thats all i got out of that song but ive heard music by eminem and dr.dre with refrences to the illuminati which i cannot remember.

PROOF IM NOT BULLSHITING:
You can find this video at YouTube - Dr. Dre & Others - East Coast West Coast Killaz
and the lyrics at DR DRE LYRICS - East Coast/West Coast Killas (http://www.azlyrics.com/lyrics/drdre/eastcoastwestcoastkillas.html)

-Connor, im new to the fourm and would also like to say hi to you all :)

[EDIT]
Sorry if this is the wrong section, first post...

[EDIT, 2]
ALSO JUST NOTICED THE MONKEY AT THE BEGINING IN A CAGE, DONT PEOPLE EXPERIMENT ON MONKEYS? PEOPLE IN THE NWO PREHAPS?

makaveli
10-24-2008, 11:56 AM
do you listen to tupac? Tupac knew about the illuminati since a young age since his writings had lots of eyes on the i and his last album was killuminati. In my opinion the CIA installed their own artists (not nesacerly real agents) such as p diddy jay z and perhaps even nas. Easy E caused a major shift in rap music so that the problems of the getto became known to the world and therefore in my opinion they infected him with aids. Tupac who was familiar with the concept of the illuminati was asked by diddy to join his bad boy lable. Bad boy was financed by the black new york mafia wich probably is the backchannel of the CIA. After Tupac refused (by the way his mama was black panter and half of his family was in jail for terrorist things so cointelpro definitly kept an eye on him) and after that lots of tradegies happened in his life. Most notable are the rap case in which a girl claimed to be raped by tupac (which if completly bullshit just look at the courtcase) and they guy who introduced the girl to tupac was most likely a govermen agent (check that out to is interesting stuff). Biggie and p diddy set tupac up with guncharges and evently tupac was shot 5 times in a NY lobby of which he always claimed biggie and diddy where behind it since they where the only ones that knew 15 minutes before the incident that he was coming. Recent research by a guy (sorry forgot his name) explained that diddy probably didn't even knew pac was going to get shot they thought it was just going to be a beating. Tupac mentioned multiple times the strange reaction he got after being shot and escaping trough the elavation and meeting up with biggie and diddy "as if they saw a ghost". One of the rappers was even crying. They knew there was going to be an incident they just didn't knew it was going to be that bad. I even feel sorry for diddy and biggie who had know idea what they where getting themselves into but I guess they deserved it for betraying their friend.
Afterwards tupac was locked eventually bailed and started together with suge knight (of death row records) the fight which was labled by the media as an east coast west coast war. They eventually finished tupac off and went for biggie. Since the media set up the entire east coast west coast thing most masses of people accepted it probably had something to do with the fight they where having nomather how ridiculious that sounds to real rap fans and fans of the two particular rappers.
Jay Z is withouth any doubt one of "their guys" and is completly NWO style. After the death of tupac bassicaly the music lables started demanding a certain imagine from their artists which basicaly marks the beginning of a new era of watered down rap music where everybody sounds completly the same. The same thing happened excactly with reggay music where there are also lots of theories about induced cancer. Their are even documents of the CIA out their stating the concern they had with the new reggae music on the youth of america.
As a matter a fact the whole music industry is really fishy with lots of unexplained mysterious deaths and anomoulys facts.
There is no doubt in my mind that shakur easy e and bob marly where assasinated by CIA.
Not really relevant with your doctor dre song but just thought I'd mentioned it.

Check out:
Tupac shakur ft. Outlaws : They don't give a fuck about us
As a small illuminati mention in it

Jay Z 's stuff is full of occult and illuminati stuff.

Nas : Where y'all at
Also as an illuminati mention sort of.

Layzie Bone ft. Bizzy Bone : Conspiracy
Talks about illuminati and about easy e most likely being infected with aids by his doctor.

Thats all I know for know.

Actually tupac talks all the time of the illuminati kind of "must be part of some big plan to keep a nigga in the state pen". Als that sort of lines constantly and his illuminati eye his blackpanter thing FBI interrogating him during his balletlessons when he was young his uncle being in jail for robberies affilitated with blackpanter his mother being charged with stuff almost 100 years in jail I think when she was pregnant but managed to get out crazy stuff what a life that man had.

OpenYourMind
10-27-2008, 11:08 AM
In the song keep your head up by tupac he also says " We aint ment to survive cos its a setup, but hey, keep your head up".

makaveli
11-02-2008, 10:49 AM
yeah I know his lyrics all full of set ups big plans to keep people down weird shit

BlueAngel
11-02-2008, 02:48 PM
Most rap music is deplorable and you don't need proof of it containing NWO information within its' lyrics to know this.

BeenThereDoneThat
11-06-2008, 05:59 PM
NWO is a fantasy, and ya all is being teased and antagonized. To be illumined...what all Christians want to be. They are Jealous is all because the big lie lays in the Christian interpretation of the Bible, and the way that they judge everyone but the preacher. The true criminals are in church on sundays.Rap, is way for the people to say...basically...F#*% you.
That in itself, is illiuminati suggestion I suppose, since it takes 1 finger to get the message across. You all are paranoid. There is only 1 God and he made all this. If there is going to be a NWO...surrender early...cause you wont win.
God is the Mafia. He made rap.

BlueAngel
11-06-2008, 10:25 PM
Rap degerades women and promotes violence.

BeenThereDoneThat
11-07-2008, 01:28 AM
And the Christain religion promotes hatred against Blacks and Jews...So what is your point. Everyone is a self righteous evil being? You can't cut your cake and eat it to...Unless you are the cake and Bruce is having a birthday! Just because others have had it tough, you can't be the judge of how they feel by missinterpreting a song like you misread the Bible. You are whacked BA.You hate Bruce, so all musicians are in bed with him I suppose. Your just a hater.Straight up!

Mr.NAFTA
11-07-2008, 01:56 AM
well first reguarding the video. you have to ask who had creative control and power. many artists absolutely hate their videos and the direction the director takes. one example Nirvana teen spirit, video had absolutely nothing to do with the song, i think kurt hated it. so did dr. dre even have any input as far as the eye, who knows. plus "the man" is a common theme in rap, in american, amoung many lower economic co-cultures, what better group to label as the man, then the nwo. plus it's not like just because they are rap artists they don't read. who knows maybe Hulk Hogan was promoting the nwo, when he started the NWO group of wrestlers, or maybe he just heard it, thought it was a kickass idea to exploit, and wanted a new direction. then again, maybe Ted Tuner only liked Hulk Hogan's idea because he's apart of NWO.

BeenThereDoneThat
11-07-2008, 02:12 AM
It is not a NWO conspiracy. It is a world wide consensus.When we the people surrender our rights, it is not an NWO victory, bit rather and old world song and dance.We all read into things differently, but we allow it to be interpreted by the way we believe. This is all nonsense. We allowed the world to be the way it is.

Nazareth-"Now your messin with the -son of a bitch"....it is not a story of the anti-christ...or is it? LOL, I think they meant JESUS>
Impregnating ones thoughts into words and then into a song is simply a release of anger, frustration, hard feelings or plain being Badd azz to impress the Homies.. That is all it is. Why do the want to kill cops?Because of prohibition and discrimination. The world in its MORAL interpretation gets it all wrong...JEEEEESHHHH..Quit pickin' on the black man. I am a wanna be Jew..pick on me.:cool:

BlueAngel
11-07-2008, 08:09 AM
And the Christain religion promotes hatred against Blacks and Jews...So what is your point. Everyone is a self righteous evil being? You can't cut your cake and eat it to...Unless you are the cake and Bruce is having a birthday! Just because others have had it tough, you can't be the judge of how they feel by missinterpreting a song like you misread the Bible. You are whacked BA.You hate Bruce, so all musicians are in bed with him I suppose. Your just a hater.Straight up!

Excuse me, but what are you ranting on about?

Don't get your panties all up in a bunch now.

My opinion, to which I am entitled, is that MOST rap degrades women and promotes violence.

I'm not the only person who shares this opinion.

My comment has nothing to do with everyone being a self-righteous evil being.

My point was that IMO, rap degrades women and promotes violence.

You appear to read into my comments that which isn't there.

I'm not judging anyone who has had it tough.

Again, IMO, rap promotes violence and degrades women.

I don't care how tough any of the rappers have it.

That's my opinion.

Misinterpreting what lyrics?

Hey, "little girl" is your Daddy home.

The lyrics speak for themselves.

Who said all musicians are in bed with Springsteen?

Not I.

You have taken a simple comment by me and turned it into something it is not.

I don't hate, but you certainly project that feeling.

There is plenty of music that I enjoy, but Springsteen's music isn't on that list for obvious reasons.

shhhitsasecret
11-14-2008, 01:29 AM
notice the hands on this image from the booklet of his album "all EYEZ on me" http://www.angelfire.com/ny3/CodeRed/tupac5.jpg
you think stuff like that is a coincidence? it's not just that picture. there are tons of songs and images that are clearly illuminati related in rap music. especially album covers.

and it's usually the rappers who talk about the illuminati in songs and interviews that are their best pawns. if i worked for the illuminati i'd probably go around talking about how i'm against them too. then turn around and write songs promoting drugs, violence, and objectification of women.

whether celebrities are being manipulated or selling themselves out for money and fame doesn't matter. the only thing matters in all of it, is that the illuminati really wants your daughters to grow up to be sex freaks and your sons to be violent, easily manipulated and materialistic. and that is the basic message of most rap music. and your kids look up to these musicians more than their parents, and use these songs to shape their world view and self image from a young age. while you and your wife are working overtime your kids are at home for hours a day listening to this crap.

the only thing you can really do is try your best raise your children with strong values. the illuminati is at war for control of your kids minds, it is psychological warfare. and why announce it, if people aren't aware they are at war then they won't try and fight back. if they can't even recognize who their enemies are then how do they know when to defend themselves? i find a very strong faith in god is the best defense for myself.

BlueAngel
11-14-2008, 09:49 AM
notice the hands on this image from the booklet of his album "all EYEZ on me" http://www.angelfire.com/ny3/CodeRed/tupac5.jpg
you think stuff like that is a coincidence? it's not just that picture. there are tons of songs and images that are clearly illuminati related in rap music. especially album covers.

and it's usually the rappers who talk about the illuminati in songs and interviews that are their best pawns. if i worked for the illuminati i'd probably go around talking about how i'm against them too. then turn around and write songs promoting drugs, violence, and objectification of women.

whether celebrities are being manipulated or selling themselves out for money and fame doesn't matter. the only thing matters in all of it, is that the illuminati really wants your daughters to grow up to be sex freaks and your sons to be violent, easily manipulated and materialistic. and that is the basic message of most rap music. and your kids look up to these musicians more than their parents, and use these songs to shape their world view and self image from a young age. while you and your wife are working overtime your kids are at home for hours a day listening to this crap.

the only thing you can really do is try your best raise your children with strong values. the illuminati is at war for control of your kids minds, it is psychological warfare. and why announce it, if people aren't aware they are at war then they won't try and fight back. if they can't even recognize who their enemies are then how do they know when to defend themselves? i find a very strong faith in god is the best defense for myself.

Concur, however, rap music is not the only music that promotes immorality of our youth.

makaveli
01-15-2009, 09:24 AM

and the award for the best sustainer of stereotypes and generalising a group of artists in a divers music genre goes to....... blue angel

Seriously grow up.

BlueAngel
01-15-2009, 01:03 PM
and the award for the best sustainer of stereotypes and generalising a group of artists in a divers music genre goes to....... blue angel

Seriously grow up.

I should have said that A LOT of rap music degrades women and promotes violence.

This isn't stereotyping just because most rappers are African American.

It's a fact.

I highly doubt I'm the only person who KNOWS this.

Some people in the music industry believe the same as I do and some people who are not in the music business have voiced similar opinions; African American or not.

Your point of view is the same as calling someone an anti-semite because they believe that a group of very powerful men/women who control our money system; our media, our military, shape foreign policy, etc. are Zionist Jews.

It's not stereotyping.

It's a fact.

Learn the difference.

Grow up, because I have an opinion?

I think anyone who tells someone else to grow up has some growing up to do themselves.

Thanks for the award.

makaveli
01-17-2009, 06:10 PM

I don't know in what world you are living in but in the world that I'm living in noboy knows about the illuminati specially not in 96
So really does it make sense that the most popular rapper during that time would introduce the concept of illuminati to million teenagers who otherwise would be oblivious to it? Does that even make any sense at all??????????????? You actually believe that don't you? Well whatever suit yourselve.

makaveli
01-17-2009, 06:34 PM
I should have said that A LOT of rap music degrades women and promotes violence.

This isn't stereotyping just because most rappers are African American.

It's a fact.

I highly doubt I'm the only person who KNOWS this.

Some people in the music industry believe the same as I do and some people who are not in the music business have voiced similar opinions; African American or not.

Your point of view is the same as calling someone an anti-semite because they believe that a group of very powerful men/women who control our money system; our media, our military, shape foreign policy, etc. are Zionist Jews.

It's not stereotyping.

It's a fact.

Learn the difference.

Grow up, because I have an opinion?

I think anyone who tells someone else to grow up has some growing up to do themselves.

Thanks for the award.

Listen I"m only going to tell this once: After all the years of listening to rap music in my childhood and being surrounded with friends that still heavily listen to rap music and having heard to 80% of the music that is available I can positivly say that you don't know A N Y T H I N G at all about rap music. Appearenlty you have been watching to much MTV and listining to 50cent or whateva you have been exposed to and then you go on talking on this site about how bad rap music is thats why I say GROW UP you talk about something you don't even deserve to talk about cause you simply don't know anything whatshowever. Your opinion on rap music simply has no value period cause you lack knowledge on the subject OK? End of discussion.

And your welcome by the way for the award normally I don't give awards to people but damn you were just shining right there someone had to give you the reconition you deserved. Keep it up maybe next year you'll win as well.

BlueAngel
01-18-2009, 06:43 PM
Listen I"m only going to tell this once: After all the years of listening to rap music in my childhood and being surrounded with friends that still heavily listen to rap music and having heard to 80% of the music that is available I can positivly say that you don't know A N Y T H I N G at all about rap music. Appearenlty you have been watching to much MTV and listining to 50cent or whateva you have been exposed to and then you go on talking on this site about how bad rap music is thats why I say GROW UP you talk about something you don't even deserve to talk about cause you simply don't know anything whatshowever. Your opinion on rap music simply has no value period cause you lack knowledge on the subject OK? End of discussion.

It's whatsoever and not WHATSHOWEVER. That much I know.

And your welcome by the way for the award normally I don't give awards to people but damn you were just shining right there someone had to give you the reconition you deserved. Keep it up maybe next year you'll win as well.

Sounds like you woke up on the wrong side of the bed.

makaveli
01-19-2009, 07:00 AM
I'm sorry if I sound mad or crazy but its just frustrating when you know something just isn't truth and someone goes on telling it is like he is the all knowing master of it.

ANd sorry for not spelling your almighty devine english languange the right way I guess we now going to make a fool out of people who have been raised with another languange and doont vully kontrol engliz like de almaighty bloe anjel

BlueAngel
01-19-2009, 08:22 PM
I'm sorry if I sound mad or crazy but its just frustrating when you know something just isn't truth and someone goes on telling it is like he is the all knowing master of it.

ANd sorry for not spelling your almighty devine english languange the right way I guess we now going to make a fool out of people who have been raised with another languange and doont vully kontrol engliz like de almaighty bloe anjel

To each their own, or, shall I say:

Everyone is entitled to MY opinion.

BlueAngel
02-24-2009, 11:14 AM
'Degrading' Lyrics Linked to Teen Sex - Yahoo! News (http://news.yahoo.com/s/hsn/20090224/hl_hsn/degradinglyricslinkedtoteensex)

Excerpt:

"They said that 64 percent of rap songs analyzed were sexually degrading, compared with 7 percent of country songs and 3 percent of pop songs."

I think they need to listen more closely to POP songs and include Rock 'n' Roll music in their study.

It's called BETA programming through repetition in lyics.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

By Randy Dotinga
HealthDay Reporter

1 hr 5 mins agoTUESDAY, Feb. 24 (HealthDay News) --

There's still no firm proof that raunchy music makes kids have sex, but a new study provides another suggestion that there's at least some kind of link between "degrading" songs and teenage sexual activity.

The findings indicate that "people who are exposed to certain messages in music are more likely to copy or emulate what they hear," said Dr. Brian A. Primack, a pediatrician and lead author of the study released Tuesday.

In other words, teens who hear about degrading sexual practices in their favorite songs might decide to try them out themselves. However, it's also possible that the reverse is true: Kids who have sex just happen to like raunchy music.

Expanding on previous research that linked sexually charged songs to sex itself, the researchers surveyed 711 Pittsburgh-area ninth-grade students in 2006 and 2007 about their sexuality activity and the songs they liked to listen to.

The researchers then determined how many of the 279 most popular songs in 2005 were "degrading" because they referred to sex that's "based only on physical characteristics" and features a "power differential" instead of being mutually consensual.

For example, "Wait (The Whisper Song)" by the rap group known as Ying Yang Twins was deemed degrading, apparently because it included a reference to rough intercourse.

By contrast, the lyrics of the rap song "Baby I'm Back" by Baby Bash, including the lines "I wanna be stronger than we've ever been/I'm here to cater to you," was said to be not degrading.

The researchers looked for links between the listening habits of the students and their sexual activity. Their findings are scheduled to be published in the April issue of the American Journal of Preventive Medicine.

After adjusting the statistics in their findings to account for the possible influence of such factors as race and age, the researchers found that youths who listened most to "degrading" songs were more than twice as likely to have had intercourse.

But the findings don't prove that the music caused kids to have sex, acknowledged Primack, who's an assistant professor of medicine and pediatrics at the University of Pittsburgh School of Medicine.

"The opposite could be true -- that people who have more sex then go out and seek music with degrading sexual messages," he said.

Other researchers have linked music to sexual activity, but evidence of a direct cause-and-effect relationship remains elusive.

In the current study and an earlier one based on the same analysis of 279 songs from 2005, the researchers did not identify any degrading songs by title and disclosed lyrics from only a handful of them.

They said that 64 percent of rap songs analyzed were sexually degrading, compared with 7 percent of country songs and 3 percent of pop songs.

What to do? Laura Lindberg, senior research associate at the Guttmacher Institute in New York City, said that teens need to learn how to interpret and analyze the messages they see in the world around them.

But, "there's no silver bullet," she said. "If you get all teenagers to turn in their iPods, the teen pregnancy rate is not going to automatically decline."

More information:

The Sexuality Information and Education Council of the United States has an online booklet for teenagers on talking about sex.

makaveli
05-25-2009, 02:28 PM
good luck with your lack of brains

BlueAngel
05-25-2009, 03:43 PM
good luck with your lack of brains

That's the best you can do?

Grim
04-10-2010, 08:45 AM

Not all of it does.

A lot of rap artists and hip hop artists mention Illuminati and conspiracies.

It's not a thing of they are agents but more of these are people who know truth and are trying to spread it before it's too late.

harybo82
09-22-2011, 07:22 PM
Great new vid exposing the plots/darker side of the British monarchy:
DefDFires - "The Palace" [Official] - YouTube

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EGr9HYaR0Sw (http://www.o-zn.com/)