PDA

View Full Version : Obamanation! Change You Will Not Like

Time=Now
11-05-2008, 04:44 AM
"
As millions continue to assume that one person can run a country, that it is fair to the needs of the people that we cannot vote for the decisions themselves, millions cheer & have no fear that there may be no validity nor solidity in their firm belief & hope that Obama will actually be able to change things, given that he actually desires to do so in the first place.

I want to make it clear that I am not 'liberal', democrat, republican, or any of these players that are on the same team, & give an illusion of choice. - I am a human being, & so are you.
The only differences between Obama & George Bush are; he is better than Mccain & he is a better speaker, and thus will be able to carry out the agenda for the new world order; one world government.
On a final note before you watch (listen to) the videos below; The lesser of the evil is still evil, & remains undesireable. Also, WHERE IS RON PAUL??? I'm not even American, & I want you to demand a re-ellection!
"

Read the full article & more, & see the nifty little graphics that change along to the corresponding news story here: Obamanation! Change You Will Not Like (http://www.criticalunity.org/joomla/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=186:obamanation-change-you-will-not-like&catid=92:global&Itemid=135)