PDA

View Full Version : David Ickes Reptilians

ConX
11-08-2008, 12:14 PM
Whats every ones take on this Reptilian thing? Do you believe this? I am having mix emotions about it personally.

justgroovy
11-10-2008, 11:30 AM
I have trouble with this one too, but you know what, anything is possible I suppose.

ConX
11-10-2008, 03:38 PM
It is a strange one thats for sure. I have two of his books but have not read much of them.

makaveli
12-31-2008, 12:07 PM
well of course it could be truth.
On one hand you could say David Icke does present some nice "evidence" for his thesis. Such as all religions have reptilian stuff in it.
But on thing you should understand is for the average unreligious atheist secular person it sounds true, but for anyone who knows something about religion must be quite skeptic about this. Not nessacarly because of there biased perception but rather because of the in depth knowledge they have on their own religion. What you must understand these so called reptial elements within religions are quite small and unrelated in general.

Besides the reptilian stories there are more similarieties between certain religions but it seems to me david icke just picks out unrelated aspects from ancient cultures and religions to prove a disinforming point.

PandethMegatera
01-01-2009, 03:25 PM
I read David Ickes book titled, "The Biggest Secret... the book that will change the world". Although the idea of a shapeshifting reptilian race that drinks human blood to remain in human form seems ridiculous, he does point out a lot of places where reptiles are portrayed in history. Heres a quote from the book, "As we’ve seen, the earliest accounts of Assyria, Babylon, Old Testament history, China, Rome, America, Africa, India and elsewhere, feature stories of the dragons. The serpent symbol has also been found in ancient Britain,
Greece, Malta, Egypt, New Mexico, Peru and all over the Pacific Islands. "

Theres also the medical symbol and the dental association symbol have 2 snakes on them.
Theres the legend of Saint George slaying a dragon.
Theres the R complex in psycology, known as the reptilian brain.
The royal family only breed within the family because their blue blood cannot mix with our blood.
I also watched a documentary of Area 51 where a person who helped with the creation of Area 51 spoke of different alien races that live on our planet. The two that stick out in my mind are the grays and the reptillian race.
He also states in his book that you can tell who the shapeshifting reptilians are by their eyes. They have a cold stare. When looking at most politicians answering questions I find they have that cold stare that I think he's talking about.
I'm not saying hes right, but I do find his theory interesting

makaveli
01-19-2009, 08:05 AM
I read David Ickes book titled, "The Biggest Secret... the book that will change the world". Although the idea of a shapeshifting reptilian race that drinks human blood to remain in human form seems ridiculous, he does point out a lot of places where reptiles are portrayed in history. Heres a quote from the book, "As we’ve seen, the earliest accounts of Assyria, Babylon, Old Testament history, China, Rome, America, Africa, India and elsewhere, feature stories of the dragons. The serpent symbol has also been found in ancient Britain,
Greece, Malta, Egypt, New Mexico, Peru and all over the Pacific Islands. "

Theres also the medical symbol and the dental association symbol have 2 snakes on them.
Theres the legend of Saint George slaying a dragon.
Theres the R complex in psycology, known as the reptilian brain.
The royal family only breed within the family because their blue blood cannot mix with our blood.
I also watched a documentary of Area 51 where a person who helped with the creation of Area 51 spoke of different alien races that live on our planet. The two that stick out in my mind are the grays and the reptillian race.
He also states in his book that you can tell who the shapeshifting reptilians are by their eyes. They have a cold stare. When looking at most politicians answering questions I find they have that cold stare that I think he's talking about.
I'm not saying hes right, but I do find his theory interesting

Like I said it indeed sounds plausible if your are not well informed on these different cultures and religions. One of the main thing is that most of them are pholithestic. THey believe in one almighte being most of the time but somehow see lots of his different aspects as different consciousnesses and so its a different god. For example in hinduism there is the allmighty being and he as a creating power, sustaining power and destructive power and all three are known to be individual gods on themselves. Also in egyption religion it is a similar thing where the almighty being is amen ra and beneath him are other gods such as the egyptian trinity of horus isis and seth (other variations possible).

And how does one comprehend these beings? They cannot be comprehended because god is beyond compresion. How can someone like us create the universe, be eternal and and be one with the time????
They can't its just not possible unless the gods are something else besides human beings (strictly talking about gods). Thats why they have been giving unhuman aspects to them its all about interpretation and the psycholical aspects and about creating an abstract concept of god concrete so it can more easily be thought to kids and be worshipped. In hindusim they have four arms multiple heads in egypt they are half eagle have human and other variations.
There have been giant serpent kinds, dragon kings, human blueskinned multibple headed kings, water kings like posseidong, kings of fire, gods halve human have monkey, halve human have fish, have human have horse, have human half bird and so on. The reptilian aspect is just one of them.

Like I said try research all the mentioned religions and you see that in most religions reptilians do not even matter at all and are more sidestories like in india the nagas (shapeshifting snakes) are not really a big part of the religion at all and in egypt the same things. Sure they worship snakes but did you also knew that in Egypt they did not used to eat cow and worship the cow similar to what they do in India know? They also use to worship sheep I think. And cats where holy to in egypt.

There are only two possible explanations:
1. Its just symbolism in religion unrelated and david is full of it
2. David is right but that means that there also have to be dragons, humanmonkeyraces, giants, halve man halve bug creatures around but I don't see them. Unless they all are hiding in the center of the earth but if you just pounder on this subject for awhile you see there all lots of questions arising that cannot be answered in the theory of us being controlled by another entitity that created us.

There are lots of symbols with snakes indeed like the medical symbol but also with wolves, lions, dragons, eagles etc etc. So unless you show some extra evidence I don't see how this can be an arguement.

Theres the legend of Saint George slaying a dragon indeed. BUt like I said there are also thousand legends on other entities and other crazy stuff that doesn't make it truth.

Theres the R complex in psycology, known as the reptilian brain. Wouldn't really know about this so I pass.

The royal family only breed within the family because their blue blood cannot mix with our blood. Any evidence??? I don't think this is truth as I've research their bloodline and from time to time they marry someone who is unrelated. Rarely though. I believe this goes back to egyption interbreeding to keep the wealth within the family and they have come from egypt you know.

I actually really don't believe in UFOs. I think UFOs are the creation of the government as another form of controll. The evidence for UFO's is huuuuuge and overwhelming yet not quite concrete enough to get mainstream attention almost like it is purpously done for us. Like a average commercial rapper these for example lets take lil wayne. He is very popular know days and also very controversial since hes been to jail. Sure sounds though but when one digs deeper and look at the cases with a clear mind one might find out that there is a pattern as he is getting caughts for crimes that are enought to give him attention but not enough to get him convicted for a longer time.

If you keep poundering more and more about ufos you'll start to notice some very weird contradicting stuff that doesn't makes sense just like 911. (of course you have to do some research in UFO and space like solarsystems interdimensial travel distances between solarsystems all very vital into understanding a UFO concept but completly being dismissed by all conspiracy theorists).

So in the end try keep looking for the most down to earth solution, but also the one that seems to have no wholes in it. There are some theories out there (not famous) that seem to be quite close to undebunkeble (of course you have always some nutjobs trying to debunk everything that doesn't match up to their believes).

Hope this was a good read.

BlueAngel
01-19-2009, 08:10 PM
So, when exactly did David Icke witness George Bush or anyone, for that matter, change from a reptilian to a human?

makaveli
01-20-2009, 12:34 PM
So, when exactly did David Icke witness George Bush or anyone, for that matter, change from a reptilian to a human?

Never, but david is a liil bit weird one time he said that he thought he was jesus. Like I said its my opinion just a crazy story that started great but ended speculative and in a sciencefiction style.

BlueAngel
01-20-2009, 10:59 PM
Never, but david is a liil bit weird one time he said that he thought he was jesus. Like I said its my opinion just a crazy story that started great but ended speculative and in a sciencefiction style.

A little weird?

Anyone who thinks they are JESUS is more than a little weird.

Everything David Icke professes to know about mind control programs is DISCREDITED because HE believes in shape shifting lizards and thinks he's JESUS, but has made a name for himself on the Internet.

Hence, the reason THEY control David Icke.

David Icke is a stain on those of us who are TRULY mind control victims/survivors.

He mixes lots of fiction with a little bit of truth and sheds lizard skin upon those who were truly abused in mind control programs.

Can we call him a useful IDIOT?

Clock_Princess
02-06-2009, 03:59 AM
The one reason why I don't outright dismiss his theories is because he adamantly believes in what he says. It's obvious that he considers himself doing the public a huge favor at great personal peril. I agree, his theories are out there, but some of his thought processes are quite interesting. Some of what David says actually does make sense to me.

jmt
03-09-2009, 01:34 PM
reptilians as like balonie

Monarch Slave
03-16-2009, 06:33 PM
Whats every ones take on this Reptilian thing? Do you believe this? I am having mix emotions about it personally.

Maybe, the real conspirators want us to believe that the reptilians are the conspirators, so that it diverts the attention away from those who are really running the show. Perhaps the reptilians are genetically engineered creatures, developed in Top Secret military labs during the Cold War? Maybe the New World Order will use these mixed bred sentries to fight wars against human resistance groups in the near future... something similar to the post nuclear apocalpyse in The Terminator.

zacatecas
04-08-2009, 06:56 AM
Couldn't at least some people be made to see people turning into reptilians using mind control techniques? Just like possibly people have been made into believing they've had abduction-experiences (for example, Kirsan Ilyumzhinov, a zionist (most likely), the president of Kalmykia, and of FIDE (world chess federation), believes to have been aboard a spaceship).

i'm not totally against a fantastical reality being possible but it seems far more likely to me that it would be a mind control trick - and perhaps people like Icke are building up towards something like that. There was the tv-show V in the 80s to pave the way for people to believe some such nonsense - just like they have used tv-shows like X-Files and almost everything else (police series to mold our attitudes towards crime and criminals etc, hospital series etc.)

reptile
04-12-2009, 10:40 AM
Sorry, wrong thread.

BlueAngel
04-12-2009, 08:15 PM
Couldn't at least some people be made to see people turning into reptilians using mind control techniques? Just like possibly people have been made into believing they've had abduction-experiences (for example, Kirsan Ilyumzhinov, a zionist (most likely), the president of Kalmykia, and of FIDE (world chess federation), believes to have been aboard a spaceship).

i'm not totally against a fantastical reality being possible but it seems far more likely to me that it would be a mind control trick - and perhaps people like Icke are building up towards something like that. There was the tv-show V in the 80s to pave the way for people to believe some such nonsense - just like they have used tv-shows like X-Files and almost everything else (police series to mold our attitudes towards crime and criminals etc, hospital series etc.)

I am so tired of hearing about David Icke and his shape-shifting lizard theory.

I'm certain that one day, in the not so distant future, that David Icke will be called upon to appear as an expert witness regarding mind control programs.

:eek:

whorwe
06-20-2009, 11:54 AM
Okay, so the truth MAY have been revealed. What is going to happen next? How long have these hybrids been mixed within us? Are there any 'good will' halfbreeds in the mix. Another thing, WTF are we so preooccupied with the minute icons on the celeberty totem pole? What about the ones who are leading us to be bred to die? What about the POLITIANS? The ones who are really in charge.
Obama is a freak with 200 tongues and 300 heads, but he's still a puppet. And so are we (puppets). Like Jewel asks; "who will save your soul?" Obama is an affirmative action hire pin-up. Have you seen his wife? Where TF did she come from? What type of man-lizard egg was she hatched from? Gotta love that smile? Yuck!!! She looks like she could kick Obama's ass. I wonder if she wears a black leather suit and stellettos when she does it!
You think the world dislikes blacks now, wait til this President gets done. Blacks will be walking targets. Yes, I am bi-racial.
And Beyonce is a creature....a big ugly screetching one.

Eye-Kon
10-09-2009, 02:52 AM

It seems far more likely that the government or who ever has some sort of hidden technology or trick that can literally make someone see a reptilian then there actually being real reptilians ? Thats absolutely ridiculous. Its far more likely that theres some sort of highly advanced civilization underground that has been there for 30 maybe 40 thousand years with extremely advanced technology that gives them the ability to stay disguised as humans and mingle among us with out people being aware of it. Thats my opinion anyways. You have to really think about it for a second.. the human race is roughly 10 thousand years old maybe 20 thousand. Its the year 2009 AD and look at the technology we have today.. internet, cars, cell phones, voice recognition, TV, webcams etc and the earth is over populated.

Imagine in the year 5009 AD through speculation I would say we would have the ability to go invisible through technology, holograms, flying cars,virtual reality, mental enhancements, computers with thought recognition, communication through thought etc. The earth would also be extremely over populated. This would likely cause people to start constructing cities underground for more room. In fact its already happening, we have underground subways and all sorts of facilities underground. This is likely how the reptilian civilization progressed. There race is probably at least 30 thousand years ahead of ours. There technology is amazingly advanced, its advanced to the point of seeming magical or 'interdimensional' as Icke would put it. Also if you put some thought into it, with the proper technology life would be better underneath the surface of the earth. No danger from natural disaster or sun rays and hell of alot more room to work with. Theres a whole civilization under our feet, they toy with us monkeys for kicks. I don't think there interdimensional at all, if you have any common sense you would realise in 30 thousand years humans would be able to do amazing things that are beyond our comprehension right now like go invisible, shape-shift, read thoughts, live hundreds of years, etc.

The dinosaurs were never totally extinct, they just went underground. The truth really is literally right under your feet. I've seen reptilians in real life and I'm very aware of there abilities. There extremely intelligent, telepathic and like I've said very technological as any species would be after many years of development. There literally all around us, your room-mate could be one. Keep in mind there very good at holding there composure and they can also predict thought patterns. If your in the presence of one it will know what your going to do before you do.

albie
10-09-2009, 04:12 AM
David Icke says the freemason's most adored number is 33.

His postal code is P0 33 2PN.

According to the addled logic of his typical fan that means he must be a freemason.

He says freemasons have names that contain symbols and word tricks, especially SEXUAL.

Davi-dick-e.

The man is a shill.

Eye-Kon
10-09-2009, 07:01 PM
David Icke offers a few good bits of information to the public about reptilians but alot of it is dis-info. There is infact reptilians.. however I don't know about all the presidents being reptilians etc. It could be.. but if David Icke was really trying to let the cat out of the hat he would tell how common they were. At least 1/10 people are reptilian at this point in time. There literally all around.

BlueAngel
10-09-2009, 08:04 PM
David Icke offers a few good bits of information to the public about reptilians but alot of it is dis-info. There is infact reptilians.. however I don't know about all the presidents being reptilians etc. It could be.. but if David Icke was really trying to let the cat out of the hat he would tell how common they were. At least 1/10 people are reptilian at this point in time. There literally all around.

Really?

You know for sure that there are, in fact, REPITILIANS.

Please, do tell how you know this to be a fact.

We are all ears.

Eye-Kon
10-10-2009, 12:19 PM
Really?

You know for sure that there are, in fact, REPITILIANS.

Please, do tell how you know this to be a fact.

We are all ears.

I've seen people shape-shift myself. I'm certainly not asking you to believe me... because when I first heard the theory I thought it was totally crazy and I would never believe anyone who told me they saw a reptilian. Theres no way I can prove to you there is reptilians. All I can do is give my knowledge on the topic and tell you my experiences.

albie
10-12-2009, 04:02 AM
I've seen people's examples of reptilian shape shifting on youtube. I hope it's better than that. Just what did you see?

Eye-Kon
10-13-2009, 12:43 AM
I've seen people's examples of reptilian shape shifting on youtube. I hope it's better than that. Just what did you see?

I've seen people shape-shift in real life plenty of times. I've also seen peoples pupils turn into vertical slits.

albie
10-13-2009, 04:18 AM
Don't ever take up writing as a career will you.

Describe this transformation. And go into detail.

Leonardo
10-13-2009, 12:06 PM
Oh yeah, I've seen lizard people myself. I see them every week at the Center for Religious Science when I'm helping myself to cheese, crackers, fresh fruit, and good coffee before 'Celebration', which I don't attend.

BlueAngel
10-13-2009, 08:25 PM
I've seen people shape-shift myself. I'm certainly not asking you to believe me... because when I first heard the theory I thought it was totally crazy and I would never believe anyone who told me they saw a reptilian. Theres no way I can prove to you there is reptilians. All I can do is give my knowledge on the topic and tell you my experiences.

I don't believe you, and there isn't any way you can prove to me that reptilians exist, but, since you've witnessed people shape-shift, how 'bout telling us who these people are.

Eye-Kon
10-20-2009, 03:00 AM
Don't ever take up writing as a career will you.

Describe this transformation. And go into detail.

Well when people shape-shift its often very subtle. I've seen peoples skin change in to a scaly type of skin yet the color of the skin usually stays the same. When this happens its only for a second and then it goes back to normal. Other times when I see people shape-shift I don't actually see there real skin or the shape of whats shifting but you'll see a black spot on there face, arm or what ever for a second. I'm pretty sure this has somethin to do with Einsteins doppler effect theory. They use a technique of some sort to hide the real appearance of whats shifting, this is the black spot I'm talking about. Its very rare to see there real skin color. I've only seen a full blown shape-shift twice and again it was only for a second or so. I happend to see it out of the corner of my eye when someone was walkin by my bedroom. I seemed to look out the room with out thinking about it, it was more of just a random reaction, I think this is why I saw what I did.

What I saw was a small 5ft women turn in to a large light green reptilian which was probably close to 6ft. This is what initially caught my eye was the size difference, she was the only person at my house at the time. I couldn't take in to much detail in roughly a second but the skin didn't actually seem that scaly, more like a snakes skin actually. The green color of its skin was a shade of green I've never really seen before. The being had a little bit of a snout and was very musclelar all around. I was frazzled for a second and I walked out in to the living room where she was. She just started talkin to me as if nothing had happend, askin me questions like "are you feelin ok? its look like you've seen a ghost" however I saw a few more subtle shifts as I was talkin to her then. I don't speak up about these things when I see them happen, cuz I'm aware the reptilian will easily dominate the situation and I'll end up being labled as crazy.

Reptilians are very telepathic, this is how they conceal there identity so thoroughly. They know what your going to do before you do, not only are they telepathic but there extremely intelligent. They can predict thought patterns. However if there under high amounts of stress this is when you seem to see subtle shifts at times. Don't mistake them acting stressed out in their human as them actually being stressed. You have to remember the emotions they show in human form often has nothing to do with how they really feel. They're beyond acting. Often thinkin about reptilians around one will cause them to shift at times. I also think that since they know I'm not going to say anything to anyone in person there more loose with there composure around me.

albie
10-20-2009, 05:50 AM
And you don't see other things? Like little elves and cartoon characters? I had a friend who was mentally ill who would see all kinds of things. He even saw me once, floating up his staircase and saying the word "Bernard". I have to admit that I do believe in the supernatural and have experienced it often. Some time later that word "Bernard" made complete sense.

I see into the future all the time. But I have never seen a reptile.

I guess this admission kind of weakens my stance as a debunker.

Eye-Kon
10-21-2009, 07:25 AM
And you don't see other things? Like little elves and cartoon characters? I had a friend who was mentally ill who would see all kinds of things. He even saw me once, floating up his staircase and saying the word "Bernard". I have to admit that I do believe in the supernatural and have experienced it often. Some time later that word "Bernard" made complete sense.

I see into the future all the time. But I have never seen a reptile.

I guess this admission kind of weakens my stance as a debunker.

Hey, I'm not asking you to believe me. You asked a question so I answered it. Its less logical to totally dismiss the theory of reptilians being here on this planet with us, than it is to consider it. For one, dinosaurs got mysteriously wiped out millions of years ago. They were around for millions of years before they got wiped out and yet they never evolved? That seems off to me. Even velociraptors were fairly smart, more so then primates. So say if some kind of reptile like human evolved from the dinosaurs millions of years ago and went underground to start a civilization just imagine how advanced they would be by now. They would have technology beyond our comprehension, so advanced it would seem magical. They could mingle among us with out our knowledge. They could change shape, walk through walls, cloak there appearance, read thoughts etc. Sounds crazy doesn't it? But just try and imagine what humans could do with technology in a million years from now. Heck even in a thousand years technology will be DRAMATICALLY more advanced then it is today. Just tryin to give ya some perspective on the situation.

Two, snake symbolism is all over the place. People from all parts of the world tell tales of reptile-like humans and snake people. Even the bible talks about the serpent quite often, in a symbolic fashion. Ever heard of Jedi Mind Tricks? Well there songs have all sorts of reptilian symbolism in it. One of the members of the group even calls himself Ikon the python or ikon the hologram. Get it? Eye Con the hologram. I don't care if you like hip-hop or not, just listen to some of there songs on youtube or something and they make it pretty obvious there either reptilians themselves or trying to expose them.

Oh and by the way, I have never seen any other things like elves or fairys etc. I'm not mentally ill, I've never heard voices or anything like that. I'm in my first year of college. However I have seen flaws in there holographic technology. Not only can reptilians shape-shift but they can also project a hologram around them so they can appear however they choose to. I've seen this projection lag at times, causing someones movement to be irradic/impossible. For example someone might be picking up a glass of water and then all of a sudden with in a fraction of a second there taking a drink out of it, I clearly see there arm skip the movement of lifting. Thats just one example. Other than that though, I've only seen reptilians shape-shift and flaws in there holographic technology.

Trust me man, I really wish I was crazy at times, it feels like I'm going crazy but its just to blatantly obvious for me to dismiss the idea. I've seen to much, read to many different things and seen to much symbolism. I don't talk to anybody about this in real life but I try to tell people on the internet. I go on with life as if nothing has happend, and mingle with reptilians daily. Theres just nothing I can do, telling someone this stuff would make them think I'm totally crazy. The reptilians foundation is so solid this way. A reptilian could change in to its full form right in front of me and I wouldn't say a word. These beings are very insidious, they try and ruin your life in a subtle fashion a little bit everyday. I know this all sounds really crazy but I don't know what to do anymore.