PDA

View Full Version : George W. Bush: The Bible Is "Probably Not" Literally True

Revelation1217
12-09-2008, 01:03 PM
In an absolutely stunning new interview, President George W. Bush publicly said that the Bible is "probably not" literally true, that he prays to the same God that other major religions do and that he believes the scientific proof for evolution.

When asked if he believed that the Bible was literally true, President Bush responded this way:

"Probably not. No, I'm not a literalist, but I think you can learn a lot from it."
This interview will come as a disappointment to many evangelical Christians who rabidly supported Bush through two rocky terms as president.

The reality is that George W. Bush's religious beliefs are not compatible with evangelical Christianity:

The Moral Collapse Of America: George W. Bush: The Bible Is "Probably Not" Literally True (http://themoralcollapseofamerica.blogspot.com/2008/12/george-w-bush-bible-is-probably-not.html)

BlueAngel
12-09-2008, 11:48 PM
In an absolutely stunning new interview, President George W. Bush publicly said that the Bible is "probably not" literally true, that he prays to the same God that other major religions do and that he believes the scientific proof for evolution.

When asked if he believed that the Bible was literally true, President Bush responded this way:

"Probably not. No, I'm not a literalist, but I think you can learn a lot from it."
This interview will come as a disappointment to many evangelical Christians who rabidly supported Bush through two rocky terms as president.

The reality is that George W. Bush's religious beliefs are not compatible with evangelical Christianity:

The Moral Collapse Of America: George W. Bush: The Bible Is "Probably Not" Literally True (http://themoralcollapseofamerica.blogspot.com/2008/12/george-w-bush-bible-is-probably-not.html)

Why is it shocking that Bush doesn't believe the Bible is "literally" true?

Do you?

Volumnius Flush
12-21-2008, 10:01 PM
This is so absurd. Unfortunately a majority of the so-called evangelicals will probably agree with him.

BlueAngel
12-22-2008, 09:17 PM
This is so absurd. Unfortunately a majority of the so-called evangelicals will probably agree with him.

Yeah.

How absurd.

Bush is a Christian and doesn't believe the Bible is "literally" true.

He is then not a Christian because Christians believe the Bible word for word.

If I believe the Bible, Jesus walked across water.

I wasn't there, but they say that he did in the Bible, so I guess I should believe it if I want to be a Christian.

Maybe part of the water was frozen.

The Old Medic
02-03-2009, 01:56 PM
No, being a Christian does not mean that you have to believe that every word of the Bible is literal truth. Only a very tiny minority of Christians believe that is the case. They are very loud about their beliefs, and condemn anyone that doesn't believe as they do, but that does not make them right.

Jesus spoke in parables, which are stories to illustrate a point. Those stories were not the literal truth, but the point was.

Much of the early old testament was an effort to explain the formation of the earth, etc. Nobody but fanatics really believe that the earth was formed in 6 human days. After all, what is a day to God?

St. Paul, in one of his Epistles, says that a day is like ten thousand years to God, and ten thousand years is like a day. In other words, time to God is nothing like time is to us.

The Bible does not say just how God fashioned the world and the universe. It says that he did this, but does not explain how.There is no reason why he couldn't have chosen evolution as the process.

It is interesting that the vast majority of the Christian fundamentalists are located in the United States. Not one of their churches existed before the 17th century and most came along in the 18th or 19th). They all broke off from more mainstream religions, and they all believe that they have the exclusive answer to Salvation.

And every one of them forgets that in the Bible, God says that only he knows what is in a persons heart.

They just never appear to have "caught on" very well in other parts of the world. I can't help but wonder why that is?

BlueAngel
02-03-2009, 09:29 PM
No, being a Christian does not mean that you have to believe that every word of the Bible is literal truth. Only a very tiny minority of Christians believe that is the case. They are very loud about their beliefs, and condemn anyone that doesn't believe as they do, but that does not make them right.

Jesus spoke in parables, which are stories to illustrate a point. Those stories were not the literal truth, but the point was.

Much of the early old testament was an effort to explain the formation of the earth, etc. Nobody but fanatics really believe that the earth was formed in 6 human days. After all, what is a day to God?

St. Paul, in one of his Epistles, says that a day is like ten thousand years to God, and ten thousand years is like a day. In other words, time to God is nothing like time is to us.

The Bible does not say just how God fashioned the world and the universe. It says that he did this, but does not explain how.There is no reason why he couldn't have chosen evolution as the process.

It is interesting that the vast majority of the Christian fundamentalists are located in the United States. Not one of their churches existed before the 17th century and most came along in the 18th or 19th). They all broke off from more mainstream religions, and they all believe that they have the exclusive answer to Salvation.

And every one of them forgets that in the Bible, God says that only he knows what is in a persons heart.

They just never appear to have "caught on" very well in other parts of the world. I can't help but wonder why that is?

I'm well aware that in order to be a Christian one does not have to believe the bible to be ALL TRUTH.

Anyone who believes that everything written in the bible is truth, needs to have their head checked.

Re-read my post.

I'm certain you'll understand my point more clearly when you do.

The Old Medic
02-06-2009, 10:14 AM
Blue Angel, you REALLY need to stop being so paranoid.

My note was NOT addressed to you, but to the topic. I was not respinding to YOU, but to the topic. Stop thinking that i am ONLY speaking to you.

Also, it is NOT necessary to quote every note in its entirety. That just makes all of these topic unnecessarily long.

It's those little voices again, isn't it? Telling you that everything is directed at YOU and you alone.

Revelation1217
03-10-2009, 02:10 PM
Whatever we believe about this, it is important to communicate it in a spirit of love and respect.

jmt
03-10-2009, 05:02 PM
bush was pure b.s. since 2000 i always saw his face as a scumbag looking liar! then 2004 election came and i knew that john kerry was going to lose because he seemed weak and WAY more less promising. Then last year i even get more reassurence that he was going to lose the 2004 election by finding out his bush's brother though skull and bones. Not just christains are misfollowed by bush, poeple are too stupid and lazy to do reach anymore on canidates they vote on and once again this election was the same with obama bin laden an other mason puppet but then again what future president wont be a mason?

BlueAngel
03-10-2009, 07:54 PM
Blue Angel, you REALLY need to stop being so paranoid.

My note was NOT addressed to you, but to the topic. I was not respinding to YOU, but to the topic. Stop thinking that i am ONLY speaking to you.

Also, it is NOT necessary to quote every note in its entirety. That just makes all of these topic unnecessarily long.

It's those little voices again, isn't it? Telling you that everything is directed at YOU and you alone.

I suggest you grab a Thesaurus as your use of the word PARANOIA has become quite monotonous.

Please be advised that anytime you make a note or comment on a thread, anyone can respond to that note regardless of the fact that you have not addressed that NOTE to any member of CC in particular.

Obviously, I don't think that you are only speaking to me because I don't respond to ALL of your NOTES.

I'll use the quote function as I desire.

Please tell US why you believe I have VOICES that are AGAIN telling me that everything is directed at me and me alone.

The operative words would be VOICES and AGAIN.

Not the first time you have referenced VOICES.

Care to elaborate or instead spare us with yet another of your NOTES directed to NO ONE in particular just so you can use the word PARANOIA and VOICES AGAIN?

BlueAngel
03-10-2009, 07:59 PM
Whatever we believe about this, it is important to communicate it in a spirit of love and respect.

In the spirit of respect, I am communicating to you that if you expect every member of this forum to comment to one another with love, you might want to rethink that suggestion.

truths33ker
03-18-2009, 11:38 AM
haha, part of it was frozen...that just made my day!!

reptile
04-13-2009, 06:05 AM
You guys should listen to Bush, if he does not know the truth of it, who does? Bush is a close personal friend of God, God told him to invade Iraq, remember? :rolleyes:

Darth Cacodaemon
04-13-2009, 09:11 AM
I suggest you grab a Thesaurus as your use of the word PARANOIA has become quite monotonous.

Please be advised that anytime you make a note or comment on a thread, anyone can respond to that note regardless of the fact that you have not addressed that NOTE to any member of CC in particular.

Obviously, I don't think that you are only speaking to me because I don't respond to ALL of your NOTES.

I'll use the quote function as I desire.

Please tell US why you believe I have VOICES that are AGAIN telling me that everything is directed at me and me alone.

The operative words would be VOICES and AGAIN.

Not the first time you have referenced VOICES.

Care to elaborate or instead spare us with yet another of your NOTES directed to NO ONE in particular just so you can use the word PARANOIA and VOICES AGAIN?

Maybe I can help you here, BlueAngel.

Some of the things you say, regarding Springsteen and brainwashing, raises people's red flags. It is generally a rule that the more extraordinary a claim, the more extraordinary the evidence must be to support that claim.
However, there ARE a group of people who DO believe in such things. They believe people are out to get them, they believe in things that most people would agree don't exist. Such people often suffer from Paranoid Schizophrenia.
Since you make claims that, so far, you haven't been able to substantiate with evidence to back such claims and your claims seem to contradict reason and common sense, I think that is why he is suggesting you are mentally ill.
Personally, I am inclined to agree with him. I think the only other option I can reasonably accept for your wild claims is that you have used hallucinogenic drugs that have altered your perception of reality. Either that, or you are totally insane and have lost all touch with reality. I am not sure which is more likely.

NewsAndHistory
04-17-2009, 12:07 AM
Darth, plenty of people know that you pretend to be a Star Wars character, as well as a playful child. Why do you waste your time calling others crazy? You're a mere distraction to BlueAngel, if not a temporary source of amusement.

Darth Cacodaemon
04-21-2009, 02:49 PM
Darth, plenty of people know that you pretend to be a Star Wars character, as well as a playful child. Why do you waste your time calling others crazy? You're a mere distraction to BlueAngel, if not a temporary source of amusement.

Pretend...Oh, if it were so, my friend, only if it were so. Believe me when I say that I am interested in the Dark Arts. As for BlueAngel, she is amusement for me as are you. It is no waste of time for me to come here. The insanity of many people here amuses me.

There is no pretending going on, my friend. You can call me human shit, psycho, fruitcake-whatever. But I am totally sincere in my belief that Fundementalist Christians, Jews and Muslims MUST be eliminated. I believe wholeheartedly that if it is impossible to lock them in camps then just machine gun them.
I also am totally sincere in my studies of the Dark Arts. I will be taking Alchemy classes soon. I want power, from whatever source possible, and the kind of power to destroy society as a group. I want your world to melt and burn while I sit merrily by myself playing my fiddle. I want to see you hopeless and helpless, so I can have my turn to laugh at you in your anguish. I want to be able to torment you for my amusement.

It isn't enough to eliminate my enemies. I must have the power to make them suffer and writhe in agony, just as they did me. Then I will laugh at them, and they will burn with indignation and fall down a chasm of hopelessness, powerlessness and humiliation as I laugh in derision at their suffering.

Darth Cacodaemon
04-21-2009, 02:50 PM

YOUR GOD IS DEAD!!!!![/COLOR]

04-21-2009, 10:56 PM
Your Satan is dead physical and spiritually dead.

Sounds like you are too@

YOU ARE DEAD RED and your puney little god is Elephant dung.

YOU WILL FIND OUT HOW LITERAL IT IS-----VERY SOON!!!!!!!!

BlueAngel
04-21-2009, 11:42 PM

Sounds like you are too@

QUOTE!

BlueAngel
04-22-2009, 12:11 AM

Sounds like you are too@

Who is Red?

I have Red-hair.

Some people call me Red.

Is your death threat directed at me?

Just wonderin'.

Darth Cacodaemon
04-22-2009, 09:01 AM

Sounds like you are too@

HA HA HA..You moron. I could crush the life out of you from HERE without even leaving the comfort of my home.
As for being dead..better then you have tried and FAILED. As will you and the rest of the band of zombie-like religious fanatics. Besides, do you think I am the only Luciferian out there?
I AM A GOD IN THE MAKING, worm..wrap your tiny, microscopic brain around that one. Sorry to flip the script, but your Jay-zuss is a pile of rotting flesh and disintergrating bones.
Watch your step, worm..the wrong step will be your LAST.

BlueAngel
04-22-2009, 10:04 AM
HA HA HA..You moron. I could crush the life out of you from HERE without even leaving the comfort of my home.
As for being dead..better then you have tried and FAILED. As will you and the rest of the band of zombie-like religious fanatics. Besides, do you think I am the only Luciferian out there?
I AM A GOD IN THE MAKING, worm..wrap your tiny, microscopic brain around that one. Sorry to flip the script, but your Jay-zuss is a pile of rotting flesh and disintergrating bones.
Watch your step, worm..the wrong step will be your LAST.

What an inspiring post!

:eek:

Darth Cacodaemon
04-22-2009, 02:32 PM
What an inspiring post!

:eek:

Tremble before my glory!

As for inspiring, it should be. Have you ever wanted revenge on these "Pigs" as you call them? I would suppose that would be very natural for you..By the sounds of it, you're very much in a victim mentality. What if I told you there was a Path, shall we say, where you could exact your vengance on them? I don't promise it to be easy or quick, but there is a way.
You see, BlueAngel, there is a body of knowledge, shall we say, that leads to that. Oh, I know you will deny it, but you see you and I aren't that different. It doesn't take a psychic to know that you are a very angry person.
As things stand, your anger is impotent. They neither know nor care (these "Pigs") what they did to you. But the Dark Side is not just from a movie, dear. There is a Path for those who persevere that will give you the power, should you wish it, to kill those responsible.
However, I doubt you're strong enough to walk it.

The only difference between you and I, BlueAngel, is that I intend to do something about my anger. Crying and complaining leads to nothing..But when the bodies start to pile up, well then people suddenly get, shall we say, a new view of things. In short, BlueAngel, it all comes to power.

BlueAngel
04-22-2009, 05:15 PM
Tremble before my glory!

As for inspiring, it should be. Have you ever wanted revenge on these "Pigs" as you call them? I would suppose that would be very natural for you..By the sounds of it, you're very much in a victim mentality. What if I told you there was a Path, shall we say, where you could exact your vengance on them? I don't promise it to be easy or quick, but there is a way.
You see, BlueAngel, there is a body of knowledge, shall we say, that leads to that. Oh, I know you will deny it, but you see you and I aren't that different. It doesn't take a psychic to know that you are a very angry person.
As things stand, your anger is impotent. They neither know nor care (these "Pigs") what they did to you. But the Dark Side is not just from a movie, dear. There is a Path for those who persevere that will give you the power, should you wish it, to kill those responsible.
However, I doubt you're strong enough to walk it.

The only difference between you and I, BlueAngel, is that I intend to do something about my anger. Crying and complaining leads to nothing..But when the bodies start to pile up, well then people suddenly get, shall we say, a new view of things. In short, BlueAngel, it all comes to power.

Don't call me Dear nor offer advice or imply you know anything about me or my emotions.

Furthermore, you and I are completely different.

Please explain to the forum what bodies are going to start piling up and what it is you plan to do about your anger.

Good Day!

BlueAngel
04-22-2009, 05:56 PM
Darth said:

"They neither know nor care (these "Pigs") what they did to you."

Quite the contrary.

They know what they did to me and countless others.

Now that you have verified that which I speak as the truth, we can conclude that you are that which I determined you to be earlier.

As far as caring what they did and what they do.

Of course they don't.

Hence the word SADISTIC.

BlueAngel
04-22-2009, 07:11 PM
Darth said:

"There is a Path for those who persevere that will give you the power, should you wish it, to kill those responsible.
However, I doubt you're strong enough to walk it."

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Would this be reverse psychology?

Like I said, I neither want nor have I solicited your SICK advice.

My suggestion is that you KEEP IT TO YOURSELF.

I walk the path GOD chose for me and that path, pal, isn't the one you suggest.

BlueAngel
04-22-2009, 08:40 PM
Darth said:

"There is a Path for those who persevere that will give you the power, should you wish it, to kill those responsible.
However, I doubt you're strong enough to walk it."

-------------------------------------------------------------------

You have suggested that I have the power to KILL those responsible for my victimization, if I wish it.

I don't wish to kill anyone, but, please, enlighten the forum as to the names of those responsible for my victimization since you seem to be "in the know."

To whom you are referring to when you use the words "THOSE WHO PERSEVERE?"

In particular, your choice of the word "THOSE" suggests you are referring to more than one.

Would you be referring to alters that you believe I possess and whom perservered and that these alters will give me the power to kill the other alters that were created through trauma-based torture to cause discontent within my CORE?

Sorry, pal, but I'm perfectly content.

I am ONE and, as is BLATANTLY obvious, in your face kind of thing, my CORE is in tact and I don't adhere to "suicide" programming.

ALIVE and WELL!

BlueAngel
04-23-2009, 10:02 PM
Bump!

faze390
05-24-2009, 06:51 PM
Yeah.

How absurd.

I wasn't there, but they say that he did in the Bible, so I guess I should believe it if I want to be a Christian.

I'm a new member
Christians don't believe every word of the bible word for word
that's fundamentalists. If you remember history class, you would know that.

BlueAngel
05-24-2009, 09:15 PM
I'm a new member
Christians don't believe every word of the bible word for word
that's fundamentalists. If you remember history class, you would know that.

My "sarcastic" comment was addressed to another member who suggested that Bush is not a Christian because he doesn't believe everything written in the Bible to be truth.

I am not the person who suggested that Christians believe the Bible "word for word."

Laokin
10-06-2009, 12:46 AM
Yeah.

How absurd.

Oh my god.

I was starting to get the feeling like you were the voice of reason around here until this blasphemy.

How can you guys believe in conspiracy theories and then turn around and say you believe in god.

Religion was invented in a time of no technology. Therefor there is no logical way to police a nation. By fear mongering and scaring the daylights out of people who do "immoral" actions will one curve the crime rate.

I.E.
Religion is invented as a form of control... the ultimate in brainwashing. We used religion as a scape goat to murder mass amounts of people. Religion is our crutch, the day we make it illegal to practice the worship of god, and make it illegal to acknowledge the hypothetical existence of satan, is the day human beings will become peaceful.

Almost ever major war through the history of all time was primarily lead by "religion." Even till this day.

Lets look at what it means to be christian for one second.

It means that you accept non empirical data as fact. So you believing the bible is akin to you believing I can fly. Since there is no evidence to back up either claim, both arguments are 100% equal.

It's just silly.

Oh yeah, Frozen water in the proximity of Egypt? Highly unlikely bud. You also believe Jonah was swallowed by a massive leviathan, live in it's stomach, had god speak to him -- and then have god regurgitate up Jonah where he magically lands on dry land ignoring physics all together?

How? Well it's simply really, you would suffocate inside the belly of another living creature. If you didn't suffocate, you would most definitely drown in body fluids/ocean water. Lets completely ignore the process of digestion and the fact that the purpose of a stomach is to break down the objects inside it with ACID.

Oh, but the bible is literally true? Fuck you it is. The bible is FICTION, as in 100% false. It CAN be used to learn some basic principles of civilization (I.E. The Ten Commandments) but the actual practices found in the bible are more than likely to land you in jail with lethal injection of 500 year life sentences. (Since ya know people lived to 950 in the bible.)

The only people who could ever take something with non empirical evidence as an absolute fact, are people who just simply aren't intelligent. Border lining on mentally retarded. There is a study out there right now proving that people who are religious extremest have lower IQ's than non believers. Some of these people are senators and congressmen. I most definitely advise anybody questioning my post here to watch the movie Religulous staring Bill Mahr. He sits down with one particular congressmen who happens to be a religious extremist... and this particular congressmen calls himself stupid. He says and I quote "Thank god you don't have to have an IQ test to be voted congressmen."

You people who vote based on religion are the enemy. The four fathers of america said in order to be prosperous we as a nation must separate religion from state. Meaning religion has NO PLACE IN GOVERNMENT.

Yet you stupid people keep voting for these morons that claim they have spoken to the lord. This is the ONLY reason why our government was ever able to pull any "conspiracy" to begin with. Bush won his election by swaying the christian vote. As a good christian he was, he declares war on another country... him being directly responsible for the slaughter of hundreds of thousands of people. All you republic religious extremists allowed for this to happen and rooted him on. We lost more people during the war than we would of in 25 terrorist attacks. Not to mention, we haven't had any new ones, and this isn't because they "stopped" them either.

Get a fucking clue.

BlueAngel
10-06-2009, 01:12 AM
Oh my god.

I was starting to get the feeling like you were the voice of reason around here until this blasphemy.

How can you guys believe in conspiracy theories and then turn around and say you believe in god.

Religion was invented in a time of no technology. Therefor there is no logical way to police a nation. By fear mongering and scaring the daylights out of people who do "immoral" actions will one curve the crime rate.

I.E.
Religion is invented as a form of control... the ultimate in brainwashing. We used religion as a scape goat to murder mass amounts of people. Religion is our crutch, the day we make it illegal to practice the worship of god, and make it illegal to acknowledge the hypothetical existence of satan, is the day human beings will become peaceful.

Almost ever major war through the history of all time was primarily lead by "religion." Even till this day.

Lets look at what it means to be christian for one second.

It means that you accept non empirical data as fact. So you believing the bible is akin to you believing I can fly. Since there is no evidence to back up either claim, both arguments are 100% equal.

It's just silly.

Oh yeah, Frozen water in the proximity of Egypt? Highly unlikely bud. You also believe Jonah was swallowed by a massive leviathan, live in it's stomach, had god speak to him -- and then have god regurgitate up Jonah where he magically lands on dry land ignoring physics all together?

How? Well it's simply really, you would suffocate inside the belly of another living creature. If you didn't suffocate, you would most definitely drown in body fluids/ocean water. Lets completely ignore the process of digestion and the fact that the purpose of a stomach is to break down the objects inside it with ACID.

Oh, but the bible is literally true? Fuck you it is. The bible is FICTION, as in 100% false. It CAN be used to learn some basic principles of civilization (I.E. The Ten Commandments) but the actual practices found in the bible are more than likely to land you in jail with lethal injection of 500 year life sentences. (Since ya know people lived to 950 in the bible.)

The only people who could ever take something with non empirical evidence as an absolute fact, are people who just simply aren't intelligent. Border lining on mentally retarded. There is a study out there right now proving that people who are religious extremest have lower IQ's than non believers. Some of these people are senators and congressmen. I most definitely advise anybody questioning my post here to watch the movie Religulous staring Bill Mahr. He sits down with one particular congressmen who happens to be a religious extremist... and this particular congressmen calls himself stupid. He says and I quote "Thank god you don't have to have an IQ test to be voted congressmen."

You people who vote based on religion are the enemy. The four fathers of america said in order to be prosperous we as a nation must separate religion from state. Meaning religion has NO PLACE IN GOVERNMENT.

Yet you stupid people keep voting for these morons that claim they have spoken to the lord. This is the ONLY reason why our government was ever able to pull any "conspiracy" to begin with. Bush won his election by swaying the christian vote. As a good christian he was, he declares war on another country... him being directly responsible for the slaughter of hundreds of thousands of people. All you republic religious extremists allowed for this to happen and rooted him on. We lost more people during the war than we would of in 25 terrorist attacks. Not to mention, we haven't had any new ones, and this isn't because they "stopped" them either.

Get a fucking clue.

Yes.

I am the voice of reason around here and, therefore, have no clue why you find blasphemy in what I have written.

I do not understand why you think one cannot believe in conspiracies and GOD at the same time.

Nor do I understand why you think that one's belief in GOD equates to religion.

The frozen water reference was a joke!

Get a clue!

Laokin
10-06-2009, 12:18 PM
Yes.

I am the voice of reason around here and, therefore, have no clue why you find blasphemy in what I have written.

I do not understand why you think one cannot believe in conspiracies and GOD at the same time.

Nor do I understand why you think that one's belief in GOD equates to religion.

The frozen water reference was a joke!

Get a clue!

Belief in god does equate to religion. If you were never taught the word "God" you wouldn't even second guess it. Believing in god weather or not you believe in an organized religion is still a religion.

Religion is the main conspiracy, it's what causes all the dysfunction in the world. Even religious people cannot deny this. A world without religion is a world of peace.

Also, I apologize for not picking up your sarcasm about the frozen water.

BlueAngel
10-07-2009, 08:36 AM
Belief in god does equate to religion. If you were never taught the word "God" you wouldn't even second guess it. Believing in god weather or not you believe in an organized religion is still a religion.

Religion is the main conspiracy, it's what causes all the dysfunction in the world. Even religious people cannot deny this. A world without religion is a world of peace.

Also, I apologize for not picking up your sarcasm about the frozen water.

IMO, belief in GOD does not equate to religion.

You can believe otherwise.

JohnFK
11-14-2009, 07:28 PM
Please, PLEASE delete this thread.
It's making me suicidal o_o

Out of the Box
11-17-2009, 05:57 AM
I walk the path GOD chose for me and that path, pal, isn't the one you suggest.

You walk the path an imaginary creature chose for you? I never understood how that works.... :confused:

Belief in god does equate to religion.

Wrong. Belief in "God" implies religion but does not equate religion. Not all religions and especially not all denominations of all religions support or imply the belief in a supernatural being.

Religion is the main conspiracy, it's what causes all the dysfunction in the world.

Actually, the key is indoctrination (brainwashing) of any kind, whether religious or ideological. Liberal atheist "multi-culturalists" are no less indoctrinated than Creationist Christian-Zionist "neo-conservatives", however the brainwashing tends to be more obvious in case of the latter.

A world without religion is a world of peace.

Nonsense. In a world without religion, ideology will fill its place. In a world without both religion and ideology, nihilist hedonism and exploitation will be the dominant ways of life. A world with religion is hardly the precept for peace.

A real precept for long-term peace is an ideological-spiritual mindset that is based on logics, traditional Eurasian morallity and mutual respect between people who are "different" from one another.

Also, I apologize for not picking up your sarcasm about the frozen water.[/quote]

Public Enemy Number One
11-20-2009, 11:00 AM

That explains why the Lord is punishing America. Fgirst for it's sins and secondly for voting a non-believing heathen as President.
People are insane: do they really believe the Lord will bless if we sin against Him and vote heathens in as President? ):

Public Enemy Number One
11-20-2009, 11:03 AM
You walk the path an imaginary creature chose for you? I never understood how that works.... :confused:

Wrong. Belief in "God" implies religion but does not equate religion. Not all religions and especially not all denominations of all religions support or imply the belief in a supernatural being.

Actually, the key is indoctrination (brainwashing) of any kind, whether religious or ideological. Liberal atheist "multi-culturalists" are no less indoctrinated than Creationist Christian-Zionist "neo-conservatives", however the brainwashing tends to be more obvious in case of the latter.

Nonsense. In a world without religion, ideology will fill its place. In a world without both religion and ideology, nihilist hedonism and exploitation will be the dominant ways of life. A world with religion is hardly the precept for peace.

A real precept for long-term peace is an ideological-spiritual mindset that is based on logics, traditional Eurasian morallity and mutual respect between people who are "different" from one another.

Also, I apologize for not picking up your sarcasm about the frozen water.[/quote]

Hmm, well then here is a special card for you:

Go Straight to Hell And DO NOT Collect $200. I Hope You Enjoy Eternal Torment!

Out of the Box
11-20-2009, 11:55 AM
Hmm, well then here is a special card for you:

Go Straight to Hell And DO NOT Collect $200. I Hope You Enjoy Eternal Torment!

Hilariously moronic...

Public Enemy Number One
11-24-2009, 06:39 AM
Hilariously moronic...

Silence, heathen. Why don't you be a good heathen and bow before a rock or a tree. In the end, you're still Hell bait.

Witness your fate: YouTube - DARK & EVIL REALMS: WELCOME TO HELL!

And this as well: YouTube - SOULS BURNING IN HELL!

Hear the witness of one man who went to Hell for 23 minutes:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q4SBqbdNO-k&feature=fvw

Out of the Box
11-24-2009, 11:23 AM
Silence, heathen. Why don't you be a good heathen and bow before a rock or a tree. In the end, you're still Hell bait.

Witness your fate:

Hilarious ! !