PDA

View Full Version : Looking for contributors

schockergd
12-14-2008, 02:59 PM
I am trying to find like minded individuals who are willing to spread the truth about the government, and what's REALLY going on in the world.

I am looking for article contributors for a new web project that I have been working on non stop.

This would be a excellent way to get your message to the masses.

If you'd be interested, could you please send me an email? webmaster@isbarackthedevil.com

schockergd
12-15-2008, 10:34 AM
Maybe not the masses as you see it, but I've had over 2,000 views of my videos on YT and LL.

Money talks more than anything else, I bet if you went to an ad firm with a few million dollars , you could say just about anything you want.

The website is : Is Barack Obama The Messenger Of Satan? Or is he just a pawn of in the game? (http://IsBarackTheDevil.com) - I've chosen to start with the president as it's a pretty big niche to cover before I go onto the more important parts. The goal is to build a subscriber base, then after a while ,really start to drop the ball on them.

Contributing articles takes a little bit of time (200-500 words each) and I don't have time to scour the internet to do every single one of them.

schockergd
12-15-2008, 12:23 PM
The picture is photoshop (That's somewhat obvious)

The article itself is compiled from 3-4 LARGE content websites.

The idea is to get a large group of articles and then link the "Hit Pieces" to get people in the door, then get into the heavier stuff.

Volumnius Flush
12-21-2008, 09:38 PM
If you are a Christian site I would like to be apart of that.