PDA

View Full Version : Obama's Cabinet Full Of CFR, Trilateral Commission And Bilderberg Members

Revelation1217
12-16-2008, 01:55 PM
Just like President George W. Bush's cabinet, Barack Obama's cabinet is going to be brimming with politicians affiliated with the Council on Foreign Relations, the Trilateral Commission and the Bilderberg group.

AmericanFreePress is reporting on the extraordinary ties that members of his new cabinet have to these elitist globalist organizations that have dominated American politics for generations now.

The reality is that no President in the past 30 years has picked a cabinet that was not completely dominated by members of the Council on Foreign Relations, the Trilateral Commission and the Bilderberg group.

Of Barack Obama's 14 top cabinet selections, 9 of them are affiliated with the Bilderberg group, 10 of them are affiliated with the Council on Foreign Relations and 5 of them are affiliated with the Trilateral Commission:

http://futurestorm.blogspot.com/2008/12/obamas-cabinet-full-of-cfr-trilateral.html

disconnex
12-26-2008, 10:57 AM
I wonder who really put Obama into office. It almost seems that the corruption is showing it's face and organizing across party lines. Are we being set up for a fall.

KSigMason
12-26-2008, 08:35 PM
I wouldn't be surprised that O-bomb-a would do something like this.

Just for the record, I do not believe we should have a One World Government/NWO/whatever else you can call it.

BlueAngel
12-26-2008, 08:46 PM
I wouldn't be surprised that O-bomb-a would do something like this.

Just for the record, I do not believe we should have a One World Government/NWO/whatever else you can call it.

We don't do record keeping here.

KSigMason
12-26-2008, 09:07 PM
We don't do record keeping here.
Why the Hell not?

BlueAngel
12-26-2008, 09:22 PM
Why the Hell not?

Cause we don't really care what you do, Worshipful Master?

BlueAngel
12-26-2008, 09:29 PM
Delete...

KSigMason
12-27-2008, 02:41 AM
Cause we don't really care what you do, Worshipful Master?
Then why all the conspiracies? You lap us in all these conspiracies so it seems that you all do care what we do. Maybe it's me, maybe it's the booze.

Your original post was funny as hell:
Cause we're too busy tracking and profiling those who track and profile us.

BlueAngel
12-27-2008, 11:49 PM
Then why all the conspiracies? You lap us in all these conspiracies so it seems that you all do care what we do. Maybe it's me, maybe it's the booze.

Probably the booze, in your case; however, I fail to see wherein WE lap the FREEMASONS into every conspiracy and, even if we did, that still wouldn't mean that we cared about what YOU, personally, were doing.

Your original post was funny as hell:

BlueAngel said:

"Cause we're too busy tracking and profiling those who track and profile us.

Glad you caught that, but might I ask?

Are you TRACKING my posts as I'm typing and editing them because, the comment of mine to which you refer was submitted for only a very brief nano second before I deleted it and replaced it with the word DELETED?

I can be quite the comedian, if I don't say so myself.

And, I do.

KSigMason
12-28-2008, 12:28 AM
Are you TRACKING my posts as I'm typing and editing them because, the comment of mine to which you refer was submitted for only a very brief nano second before I deleted it and replaced it with the word DELETED?
When you posted the original I got an email response saying someone responded to my post. That's how I know what you said; I don't track what you say BA.

BlueAngel
12-28-2008, 01:00 AM
When you posted the original I got an email response saying someone responded to my post. That's how I know what you said; I don't track what you say BA.

Alrighty then, maybe you're just GLUED to your email account.

KSigMason
12-28-2008, 01:31 AM
Alrighty then, maybe you're just GLUED to your email account.
If I'm not online, my phone receives an alert that I have a new email. Yeah, you could say I'm glued to my email.

BlueAngel
12-28-2008, 11:09 PM
If I'm not online, my phone receives an alert that I have a new email. Yeah, you could say I'm glued to my email.

Yeah, so, too, does my husband's phone alert him when he has an email.

But, he's a businessman, who receives emails related to his profession and not from Club Conspiracy.

Technology.

BLAH!

Time to DISCONNECT!

KSigMason
12-28-2008, 11:26 PM
Yeah, so, too, does my husband's phone alert him when he has an email.

But, he's a businessman, who receives emails related to his profession and not from Club Conspiracy.

Technology.

BLAH!

Time to DISCONNECT!
My emails ties tied to my work too. I get a lot of email, but I have a sort function so I know when I get certain emails.

BlueAngel
12-29-2008, 12:00 AM
My emails ties tied to my work too. I get a lot of email, but I have a sort function so I know when I get certain emails.

What kind of work is it that you do, besides being a Worshipful Master?

Thank GOD for that sort function, so it can sift through all the hundreds of emails you receive and get right to the most important ones.

Those being responses to your comments at CC.

KSigMason
12-29-2008, 12:10 AM
What kind of work is it that you do, besides being a Worshipful Master?

Thank GOD for that sort function, so it can sift through all the hundreds of emails you receive and get right to the most important ones.

Those being responses to your comments at CC.
I work for the Army Guard full-time as an Operations and Admin NCO. If you count all my emails through the day I probably get close to 200 so the sort function is a lifesaver.

Anyway, back to the thread. Do you think that since Hillary attended the last Bilderberg Group meeting that she is being appointed or is Obama just appeasing the party members?

BlueAngel
12-29-2008, 12:40 AM
I work for the Army Guard full-time as an Operations and Admin NCO. If you count all my emails through the day I probably get close to 200 so the sort function is a lifesaver.

Anyway, back to the thread. Do you think that since Hillary attended the last Bilderberg Group meeting that she is being appointed or is Obama just appeasing the party members?

I don't think Hilary's attendance at a Bilderberger meeting has anything to do with her appointment nor do I think Obama is trying to appease party members.

Hilary Clinton is useful to them and is being positioned as they see fit.