PDA

View Full Version : I agree Henry, bar 1 point...

marypopinz
01-09-2005, 08:38 PM
This is an email I sent to henry, after reading his latest great article @ savethemales.ca Dude is clued up!

Anyhoo, wanted to get some other comments and perspectives on this matter as it is my pet peeve of society. I also happen to believe it to be the achilles heel of the NWO agenda. I believe this agenda will be their undoing and their downfall. I really do.

Dear Henry,

I completely agree with your article, bar one most relavent point. No need to sugar-coat the truth is my belief.

"As my readers know, I believe the sexual revolution was really homosexual in nature. " Henry.

I disagree. Pedophilia, as it is known in mainstream society, or pedastry, as it is known in some very sick jewish circles is the agenda. The Kinsey report was created, is being glorified in Hollywood, as we type, and is purposefully meant to break down the sexual boundaries past homosexuality and all the way, straight into pedophilia.

The intention behind the subjects of study for Kinsey and ergo the sexual revolution were pedophiles and pedophilia. The intention is to lay the groundwork to make it acceptable within society and O.K. to prey sexually on children - Satan's agenda.

Homosexuality is merely a stepping stone. My two cents.

Sincerely,

Mary XXX

zanyzan311
01-09-2005, 08:48 PM
right on as usual mary. anybody see the NMBLA episode on south park? they made it a couple of years ago and its becoming reality. those cats know their $@#%!

freeman
01-09-2005, 09:08 PM
Why is the evil always progressive? Why do they (NWO Satanists) continuously have to reach for the next lower rung on the ladder?
It's like they crave the evil, feed off it or something. Isn't the homosexual and feminist agenda enough to undermine traditional family values? Why must they forge on to pedophilia, then maybe bestiality, or who knows what comes next?

marypopinz
01-09-2005, 09:38 PM
Beastiality is already acceptable.

You can find it in a bar in Tijuana; it's a part of the stage show. You can easily buy a video or a magazine regarding said subject. It's accepted, if not legal.

Oo oo icky poo! It's all happening now, as it has for many, many years. They just want more of us to lower our moral standards and decay our sexual boundaries to their level. They want more of us to join their club, hence creating more evil.

Lamestream media and public education serve the purposes of the devil as the devil is in the advertising and it is all advertising.

Ever seen an honest infomercial?
Read a history book, you'll get the idea.

???

thokhanCep
01-09-2005, 10:39 PM
Hey freeman you forgot one of the sickest most twisted satanic practices:
necrophilia

That new makow fact was on point. Mr Makow? Will you be releasing a new book with NWO content and their mind molding apparati?

marypopinz
01-10-2005, 07:02 AM
Sex with dead people?

Oh, yeah - that stuff Satanic bastards like to do in their Snuff vidoes. What better evidence to hold over the head of a country, than having him engage in pedophilia and force a child to engage in necrophilia towards another child, after he's been raped and murdered in his presence? They like to throw a party and pass the video, and the surviving children, around.

Oprah says molestation is by seduction only, that old Uncle Tom %&^%^#@#$^*^%%&^. I have read a lot of "evidence" on the internet denying ritual Satanic abuse. Apparently, it is the psychologists who have been placing these thoughts in the children's heads.

Well, my mate in England who suffered ritual satanic abuse, as a child, would kindly tell everyone here, that it is real and it goes on and it is a living nightmare of hell for the children involved.

But talking about this stuff makes people uncomfortable...

There are Canadian and British and American representatives of government who are active pedophiles. They are actively seeking to further the agenda of the devil - raping God's children.

This is the ugly truth and I am sorry if it offends any. The truth must come to light. These are the people running the show.

Cowards. They have no real power. God's gonna shine a light and the cockroaches and sewage rats are gonna have to scurry. The public is gonna be out for blood, I can feel it coming. With the light of truth shining, where are they gonna hide?

Who would protect a pedophile? A judge and the law?

I don't profess to know what God thinks, and I know I believe it is high time for things to change for the better and I have been noticing, gradually, the signs of positive change. Slowly but surely.

First, the truth must come to light and that, in itself, will effect change. This is happening everywhere. People are starting to learn more about the truth of what is our present day reality.

I believe in my pea brain, that by me telling you that Senator Buchanan, former Premiere of Nova Scotia, liked three pool boys and three house boys at his pool parties, his future might not go as he had hoped. With our combined prayers, God may intervene.

Him and his "friends" used to pluck boys from the Shelburne Home for Boys. If you were naughty, as a child in this province, you weren't sent to an adult jail, you were sent to a confined children's facility where the chances were 50/50 whether you were molested or not.

Is this God's divine Justice or satan's agenda?

Mary XXX

rangergord
01-11-2005, 06:06 AM
Senator seeks to lower vote age (http://www.mercurynews.com/mld/mercurynews/news/local/8139687.htm)

"SACRAMENTO - Sen. John Vasconcellos, in an unusual and likely quixotic bid to boost participation at the polls, introduced a bill Monday to allow Californians as young as 14 to vote."

This story come out at the time when the gay wedding cake saga was at it's peak. It laid the agenda clear: pedophilia.

marypopinz
01-12-2005, 07:05 PM
I went to henry's site and found this feedback that explained things much better than what I could have said.

I am confused by a society who will blindly stand by and watch life as a spectator sport.

Confused is the only word I can think of and I'm hardly ever lost for words.

Ever watch the new and improved "Simpson's" called "Family Guy"? By watching the opening segment of the show, you would think it were peaches and creme.

Watch a witty espisode, it is funny as shit and sicker than fuck - watch a show and catch the references to children having sex and pedophilia. "Southpark" is not so subtley broadcasting this fucked up message too. And people think this is good way to raise children?

How blind and careless can parents be? How far will this go until the parents get a fucking clue and start rebelling, any way they can? How long?

Shall we all fight about religion, in the meantime? Or maybe we should have a bitch fest regarding global politics and corruption of said world?

Oh, I know... let's all just close our eyes and pretend this nightmare called reality isn't going to effect our world.

Let's all just sleep, shall we?

How angry am I to realize that I am not the only little person to figure out the nature of their sick agenda?

Mary XXX

" January 09, 2005

marriage I agree with 'Mary xxx's comment, " Homosexuality is merely a stepping stone. My two cents. " [Below, Mary says acceptance of pedophilia is the real goal.]

Here's why..

First, is simple analysis using the tools of socio-cultural anthropology. Gays and lesbians can never procreate. Every gay I've ever known had the experience of repeated sexual encounters with a male adult before or during puberty---whether it was a father, an uncle, a priest, teacher, or stranger. (I don't know about lesbians, they've never confided in me. On the evidence, though, lesbians seem to have also been sexually abused by a man early on).

Through the anthropological lens, homosexuals can only generate new homosexuals through childhood trauma or childhood indoctrination. People do not suddenly turn gay once they've reached adulthood.

There is an old Jesuit expression, "give us a child till they're six, and they're ours for life".

If Kinsey had been a real and objective scientist, his research would have shown this. Instead, he skewed his 'research' by interviewing mostly prisoners, pedophiles, and prostitutes. He deliberately concealed this fact, and presented the material as if his test subjects were drawn from a cross section of the broad population.

Kinsey was funded by non other than the Rockefeller Foundation. Anyone has to at least consider that his success may have come from having the kind of support from behind the scenes that was in a position to also fund the national media campaign supporting his findings. (Favorable press, Time Magazine, for instance.)

This is fairly logical, obvious stuff. But I suggest a deeper reason why 'homosexuality is merely a stepping stone'.

The use of pedophilia by satanists is essential to generating more of their kind, also. Satanists know that they must 'corrupt innocence' as soon as possible in people's lives. They use a technique of inducing severe traumas in inductees, in order to shatter their identities. By instilling guilt and the ultimate feelings of helplessness and hopelessness, they leave inducted children knowing no choice but to submit to the cult, and to embrace the satanic philosophy.

A meaningful question to ask, is 'Why did Fox(Hollywood) decide to produce a movie to canonize Kinsey, now?"
Homosexuality is already legal and 'mainstreamed'. What other focus of Kinsey's legacy do they seek to promote?

D.

I just recently came across your site and enjoy reading your articles. It is sad to see a society that has allowed itself to become seduced. It's seduction is in subtle ways that it allows male bashing and ultra feminism to run rampant. I have begun to see it more and more on television and commercials.

Thank-you having the guts and courage to point out truths and observations. It is nice to see someone taking a stand on what alot of folks take for granted. Marriage is a great institution and can work great if folks would only take time to read the instruction manual written by the most knowledgiable author in the universe, those being the Bible and God. Thanks again and keep up the good work.

Phil

Hello Henry, thank you for your fascinating article on "Why Men are Losing Interest in Women" (Ravages of Feminism). You don't say if you are a Christian,or Orthodox Jew, but this is a popular stance in both conservative wings. Ironically, I googled up your article by typing, "women attracted to controlling men". I thought there was something wrong with me that I married a somewhat dominant man, and in the past was attracted to other men even more "controlling" than he. The Women's movement had me convinced that I am weak in wanting to be "taken care of".

I have not ever desired a career, although I have a college degree and always thought I would have to work. I have been blessed to be a stay at home mom for the most part; when I do get a part time job, it never brings me satisfaction nor fullfillment. I enjoy being, as my college friends chided "a kept woman" Anyway thanks again for the good article.

d.m

It's [Reserve Sex for Marriage] an easy message from a married guy to married guys who can get it whenever they want, or older guys who don't want it very often and often can't get it up when they do, but just try telling it to an unmarried teen or 20's guy who is walking around with a hard-on most of the time in this sex-crazed world. Feggeddaboutit!!

John

I am pleased to hear what you are saying and have said in past articles. I have a 15 y.o son, and I am a single mother who is praying that her son does not fall into the many traps set before him by contemporary society. ...

I, too, was a victim of confusion and hurt while grown up, and have yet to find a satisfying mate such as you now have. As I am now approaching 50, I look back and am saddened by the prospect that young people today are "set up" for defeat in this area, just as I was. I am happy to know that with YHWH, all things are possible, and believe for supernatural protection for me and my son on a daily basis, as there are many, many wolves circling, everywhere you go.

I don't even go to a church as the last three "christian" men I dated were worse than the "secular" ones. One was even a pastor, if you can believe that.
Thank you for writing the articles, as I will have my son read it. It is a good thing for my son to "hear it from a guy"!

Keep writing, it encourages me.
Sincerely,
M

Henry - my blood pressure after reading your article must be 240/180 - you absolutely make my blood BOIL. You would like to keep all females virginal until "deflowered" by the groom - that is AFTER being walked down the aisle in virginal white and given away like a piece of chattel by her father. May I ask you WHY?????What the devil is YOUR problem with women anyway - I have read quite a few of your articles and each time I become so aggravated I promise myself I will never read another one - but stupidity keeps me coming back for more.

HOWEVER - this one Henry is over the top......I am 10 years your senior and probably look 10 years your junior thanks to a lifetime of good genes and taking care of myself. I have been engaged and married several times and have had many lovers and would not take back ONE nanosecond of my wonderful life. I also have a fine son who is a professional and happily married from one of these marriages.

So, Mr PhD Henry (what the devil is your PhD in anyway) - my life is just AOK - despite having "come of age" in one of the most repressive of eras known to females - the '50's - I can recall being the "odd one out" on numerous occasions because I always questioned the double standard - like why buy the cow when you can get the milk etc. Henry, I leave you with:

WHY BUY THE PIG WHEN YOU CAN GET THE SAUSAGE ETC..........

Carlanne"

Dear Henry,

I completely agree with your article, bar one most relavent point. No need to sugar-coat the truth is my belief.

You know the rest...

freeman
01-12-2005, 09:12 PM
I saw the same feedback and was just as impressed by it, especially this part:

The use of pedophilia by satanists is essential to generating more of their kind, also. Satanists know that they must 'corrupt innocence' as soon as possible in people's lives. They use a technique of inducing severe traumas in inductees, in order to shatter their identities. By instilling guilt and the ultimate feelings of helplessness and hopelessness, they leave inducted children knowing no choice but to submit to the cult, and to embrace the satanic philosophy.

I've said it before and I'll repeat it again: the ultimate goal of this gender confusion and social dysfunction is satanism.
No other conclusion fits the structure. Mere global elitism would stop short of such pervasive evil, since it isn't necessary just to maintain political and financial control.

truebeliever
01-12-2005, 10:02 PM
I disagree whole heartedly Mary.

I get around alot. I know alot of people from all over the world. I've mixed with hard core Romanian drug dealers to Russian Orthodox Monks (actually not so far apart). To link Homosexuality and Paedophilia is spurious at best.

I have many male friends who are bi-sexual or homosexual. They know my views on the subject. It is between them and God.

Many humans of the homosexual persuasian hate the 'gay lifestyle' as much as you and me. They simply want to let and let live.

I'm not sue what type of sexual predators you are aware of but the vast majority who prey on children are heterosexual. Usually the father or close male relative. Of course females preying on children is another matter not spoken of.

Paedophilia is undoubtably over due it's un covering. The sick thing about it is that it ranges over the entire demographic. There is no segment of society untouched.

The sad fat is that it has ALWAYS been. Not so long ago it was parse for the English gentleman to have a wife, mistress and young boy he buggered.

People would even swap children over as veritable slaves to a household.

The Elite are heavily involved in this area. They are bored sick individuals with far to much time and money on their hands.

They are heavy drug users particularly of Amphetamines and Cocaine. Amphetamines inparticular is wrecking society far more than Heroin EVER did.

It destroys the frontal lobes making ethical and moral decisions less able to be processed. More and more bizarre behaviour ensures as a result. Almost like the unconscious is desperatley trying to make the individual feel something...anything.

So many of the murders, child kidnappings, occult practices have heavy drug use involved. This also includes leagal SSRI's like Prozac et.al.

I have never believed that the state has any right to tell me what i can and cannot put into my body.

However, drugs are ripping apart society to such an extent that something needs to be done. Of course the fact that the Elite control the drug trade is the big joke on us.

freeman
01-13-2005, 04:38 AM
I don't think it is the legitimate homosexual community as much as the evil elites themselves who are pushing this gay-friendly agenda.
Most gays I have known are, as you say, willing to live and let live and value their privacy and practice discretion. Many gays I have met, though, do fear persecution and would like to see their basic citizenship rights protected if possible.
It is the Illuminati who want to destablilize the family and traditional values by promoting this alternative lifestyles agenda, and I have to agree with Mary, it won't stop there. Evil, especially Satanic evil, knows no lower limit.
Since it is self-destructive by nature, it cannot feed off itself. It is not self-sustaining like good; therefore it must continually lower the bar in search of more evil, like a vampire draining the lifeblood out of his victims.

rangergord
01-13-2005, 08:42 AM
The point is that a person's choice of sexual activity or partner is NOT the issue.

The issue is rights granted on the basis of constitutional interpretation.

Can anyone find anything in the constitution that prevents me (or anyone) from having sex with a monkey? Is there anything in the constitution that prevents me from marrying another man or a donkey or a child? The answer is NO.

By tradition we have decided that such things are not done. The constitution assumed these things.

Our ability to reason is what set us apart from the other beasts on the earth. We no longer reason, we justify.

We are going to lower the voting age. We are going to follow that by lowering the age of consent. Families have been busted up and children are ripe for the taking. Stick around long enough, you'll see it.

marypopinz
01-13-2005, 01:30 PM
I would disagree strongly regarding the vast amount of pedophiles being heterosexual...

When a man is having sex with a male child he can pretend that he is heterosexual while the crime he commitiing is a homosexual act, on a child.

There are many male on male attacks, female on female attacks and just as many heterosexual pedophilic attacks.

I lived in San diego for six years. You don't have to sell me on gay people. I, persoanlly have no problem with a gay lifestyle. Everyone is entitled to their choice as long as both parties are of a REASONABLE consenting age.

95% of the gay men and friends I knew had homosexual encounters at a very young age... with men far older than themselves. I also have friends who were just born gay - they are the minority, by far.

I have no reason to lie about myself or my friends. Gay people are being used to further a very sick agenda, as sure as the United States are being set up as the world's biggest scapegoat.

I would trust Teddy, or I could name quite a few gay people I would trust to care for my children. I, persoanally, just do not believe it is a healthy lifestyle to sell in the media, when the message is directed towards the children.

If a person is gay, they are gay. And I certainly would not wish to swing or push that particular lifestyle on anyone as the best thing that happened in my life was having babies and you can't make a baby with two people of the same sex.

I believe gender roles are there for reason, to help establish and maintain a society - as simple as that.

I personally do not believe God has a problem with gay people. He loves everyone, especially the children. I think God has a problem with pedohiles.

Mary XXX

Just so you know, pedophiles are 90% proven to re-offend by their surveys and reports. I believe all pedophiles should be classed as dangerous offenders and completely isolated and segregated from society, once and for all time. I believe first world countries should take the lead in taking this stance.

Their sneaking it into the media so I think the penalty for said crime should also be ingrained through the grapevine, in people's minds.If pedophiles are dangerous offenders, then why is Canadian Law so lenient regarding their crimes? Is this the way our politicians lean? I believe so!

rangergord
01-13-2005, 04:28 PM
Start a topic ...

Buying into Sexy: The sexing up of tweens (http://www.cbc.ca/consumers/market/files/money/sexy/index.html)

Ozziecynic
01-15-2005, 09:46 PM
:-? Honestly what do you all expect in Laissez faire inspired system!. "Do what thou wilt" may have been termed by crawley the occultist but Adam smith seems to have set the conditions for destroying all social morality.
Ofcause you all hate Communism. But would these things have been accepted or encouraged in that kind of system ofcause not!
If people in the west want Laissez faire they better get us to its down side as well its claimed benifits!
Also i dont think the idea of the nuclear family spontanously equals social morality.For example how many families have been incest nests for Father Mason or father satanist.
I am sorry to say family values hold little weight in this day and age interms of social morality.
After all anyone can breed and anyone can claim family status as couple whether they have their own kid or adopt it.
Some of the most sane and morally straight individuls despite what the common mass thinks are mature aged single adults!Same may never have even been attached once!.
Yet they are treated like losers and potential psychos due to our conditiong that families somehow equal social morality status and respectability!.
Well I am here to state family values are crap and now worthless largely due to Laissez faire values in both capitalism and social morality!. Indeed it seems to me some people think families give them a licence to do what ever they like morally! And some probly wonder why some kids have tried to kills their parents read between the lines people!. :-(

marypopinz
01-15-2005, 10:15 PM
Most valid point Ozzie. The true meaning of laisser-faire means to allow to do, thereby doing nothing tostop or prevent. The symbolic meaning is an "I don't care" attitude - apathy.

Apathy means not caring enough, having enough enthusiasm for. Lets' put two and two together. My city is not unlike many I have read in various other countries represented by this forum, in many ways that have been typed about.

We all have masonic Cops, I bet.
I bet we all have a mainly masonic judiciary and government allegiance.

I bet the masons are a bunch of pedophiles. They are satan's minions and that is their agenda. They are in my schoolboard and in social servies. They are doctors and lawyers and judges. They are the elite of society who attend the whorehouses with children for sale by the hour.

People do not want to comprehehend what I am writing, that is my suggestion. It repulses them as good people are naturally repulsed by evil. They don't want to look, to know, to understand. Then they would really have to do something lest avoiceforthechildren.org be their voice.

Just because the media hasn't been telling you the truth... doesn't mean it isn't reality. Truth is odder and far more eveil than people would care to acknowledge.

People are so damned greedy and apathetic mostly. Or they buy into the I can do nothing. Do something, anything. It makes a difference and God helps those who help themselves.

Ciao!

Mary XXX

DaddyLongLeg
01-15-2005, 10:26 PM
“Also i dont think the idea of the nuclear family spontanously equals social morality. For example how many families have been incest nests for Father Mason or father satanist.”

I have to disagree on that point. That means the problem is with the father Mason or the father Satanist, not the family. Your argument doesn’t really follow, so you can hardly conclude that family values hold little weight in this day and age in terms of social morality on that example.

marypopinz
01-15-2005, 10:40 PM
I'll respond on that one...

There are a lot od incestuous communities, here in the maritimes. Social services cares not as they prey on these children too as does the government pedophiles.

The media won't touch it andhow the hell do you bring that issue to light?

Over lunch with a friend? They'll think you arestark raving mad.

What can a person do?

There are also great examples of good nuclear families here in the maritimes. People need to acknowledge the bad in order to rid society of these evils.

No one wants to talk about pedophiles except Oprah and her Uncle Tom half truth message was it only, ONLY, occurs through suduction, as she intervied a 15 year old girl. The advertising message is although it was an eveil act, she appears an acceptable age. That didn't put a young face to the message and they forgot to mention rape and murder.

Mary XXX

DaddyLongLeg
01-16-2005, 12:02 AM
How is that a response to my comment?

marypopinz
01-16-2005, 12:11 AM
Ozzie's point is valid as their are many incestuous communities, here in the maritime provinces of canada.

"There are also great examples of good nuclear families here in the maritimes. People need to acknowledge the bad in order to rid society of these evils."

There are good families too, I'll say it again.

Your point is valid too.

Somebody has to shine a light. Will evil illuminate itself? I don't think so. They seem to like to hide behind good, carrying on their dirty deeds.

Sorry if I didn't make sense and I hope that explains better.

I think many sheeple care more about money and things than they do their own children. The one thing they seldom give their children is their time.

My two cents... If the father is sick, then the family is sick. He creates a nucleus of sickness.

Also lots of families like to pretend they have high moral standards. That's what shows like Jerry Springer are for. To make you believe your morals are so high while the lamestream sheeple slip into laisser-faire mode and the society which is created by the nuclear family and is effected by the society, rots to hell.

XXX

Ozziecynic
01-16-2005, 04:34 AM
I have to disagree on that point. That means the problem is with the father Mason or the father Satanist, not the family. Your argument doesn’t really follow, so you can hardly conclude that family values hold little weight in this day and age in terms of social morality on that example.

8-) True DL but the point is that there seems to be many modern families like this.
That as Mary suggest offer only a facade of High values but in reality can be cesspits of depravity.
Personally i would like to sound like iam singling out a particular social demographic.
But many areas of society are morally indifferent. For example localities where x rated shops and lingerie shops are next to churches or nightclubs next to churches!.

Market liberal values advocate Moral relativism which is contrary to Christs message i mean specifically the NT.
This only helps to muddy the waters for simple people looking for values.And unwittingly they may believe their values are fine but in reality they are warped.
And with the systems moral code constantly ambiguous and being lowered to new levels every year this can happen easily.For example many personality types if given the choice, consistantly choose pleasure over discipline avarice over modesty in our system get my point!.These choices chosen would be vices to christ!.
For example certain christian churches that pose as wholesome values like Prosperity preaching which some churches preach really disgusts me with its apostate doctrine. e.g Evangelists like Benny Hinn who fleece people of their money for a hoax etc.Yet people still believe the lies because it comforts them :-(

DaddyLongLeg
01-16-2005, 06:26 AM
For example many personality types if given the choice, consistantly choose pleasure over discipline avarice over modesty in our system get my point!.

Yes, I do see your point on that and I do agree. So I guess we agree that it is not the family, but the individual who corrupts the family that is the real problem.

truebeliever
01-16-2005, 08:04 AM
Yo OC. I was wondering about your talk of values. As in people looking for them.

Do you find them under rocks? In dark alleys?

How do we get values? Are they 'given' to us?

It's interesting that during the Blitz in London the psychiatrists were all out of a job and the murder rate dropped to zilch.

People were suddenly inspired and pulling together as one.

Strong familial ties reappeared and snobs were talking to commoners.

Maybe the Elite are right. Maybe all we need is a great big war then maybe we'll all learn to get along... :-x

Ozziecynic
01-17-2005, 04:17 AM
Yo OC. I was wondering about your talk of values. As in people looking for them Do you find them under rocks? In dark alleys?How do we get values? Are they 'given' to us?

:-? Well the obvious answer is family ofcause our parents! Thats where i got my fundermental values from.But added to this one usually joins religious, civic or Political organisations to enhance these values do they not?.

It's interesting that during the Blitz in London the psychiatrists were all out of a job and the murder rate dropped to zilch.

It sound s like the rebirth of the common good among the masses.Something we could do with for sure in our self centred system.Basically we need to turn back from living in a system to living in a society once again!.Believe me it requires no such perverse idea of war to be achieved.

It simply requires the rebirth of the mixed capitalist society rather than a Laissez faire system.It would be similar to the capitalist economy Australia had in the 1950s under the old labour party of Ben chiefly we had better all round distribution of wealth and their was zero unemployemnt and low inflation.
You may wonder what the relevance of all this is to the topic of this thread.
Well you cannnot change the values in society until you change the the economic system all values, morality and otherwise spring from the mode of production Marx was right there!.

Once the Laissez faire anti human attitudes and ideologies are removed.A rebirth of conservative family values,preferably christian values can commence and the freaks and corruption can be put back where they and it belongs away from the light of day!.
Larouche has such a plan as he advocates National Bank with complete public shares and directors accountable directly to the public not the finance markets. Therefore obviously avoiding the Prvate money lender cartels. How many politicans or groups in Australia offer such policy zero not even Hanson.But the CEC(Citizens Eletoral council) has such a policy objective.That is one of the reasons iam supporting them.
So dont even mention Latham or Howard because neither of them would ever get my vote! :-?

truebeliever
01-17-2005, 06:23 AM
Ha ha ha...I know the CEC.

They talk the talk. I've been to their meetings. I've heard it all before.

They have facsistic leanings as does Larouche.

They had a fellow speaking on water which was EXTREMELY interesting! He was quite fascinating and had led an interesting life.

However, when I asked CEC members about certain subjects they were evasive and at times let their true "right wing" leanings out.

Again, they talked the talk. Pauline Hanson was pushed forward to discredit alot of their good ideas.

They are made up of alot of engineer types.

They certainly have good ideas.

In the end I believe we wont need any political party as there ar'nt that many ways to live decently.

Australia has so much potential it kills me.

Everyone is waiting for an American to come down and tell us how to build water pipelines and infrastructure.

If it was a choice I HAD to make. Yeh i'd vote for them over Howard and dare I say Beasly who will be making a comeback.

Now theres a NWO man.

He HATES the CEC with a passion!

Best.

rangergord
01-17-2005, 10:46 AM
Ozziecynic wrote:
:-? Honestly what do you all expect in Laissez faire inspired system!. "Do what thou wilt" may have been termed by crawley the occultist but Adam smith seems to have set the conditions for destroying all social morality.
Ofcause you all hate Communism. But would these things have been accepted or encouraged in that kind of system ofcause not!

You still know nothing of history. Had Stalin not out manuvered and then hunted down and killed Trotsky, communism would be viewed differently.

marypopinz
01-17-2005, 12:13 PM
Can I post this? I may edit a little or not.

Henry

Mrs. Mary Spencer wrote:

Dear Henry:

Another intelligent, excellant read, as always. You are a dude.

I thought I'd share a personal experience of Freemasonry with you as you have been very kind to me, and patient with me, in your forum. You have been great therapy - allowing me to see the bigger picture while still maintaining my personal faith in a brighter tomorrow, somewhere down the road, when the truth comes to light. Thank you.

I am a 38 year old twice-divorced mother of three children. My father was a Mason and my mum had recieved shock therapy, long before I was adopted into their home. It's hard for me to accept my mum was a bit cracked. She was so good in so many ways and she was mentally ill.

My father was also a pedophile. It has taken me many years to come to terms with the fact that I was knowingly placed into the home of a pedophile. It makes you feel worthless, as a person... that is also a combination of the effects of molestation on a child. It destroys your ability to trust, taints future relationships, destoys family bonds, and creates a lot of anger and violence, in a child.

How am I as a person to accept that the masons, pedophiles that they ultimately aim to be, are the minions of government, the banking elite, my local cops and those who would destroy my children's hope for an education and a better future?

Once again I will repeat. Satan's agenda is to rape God's children. Full stop. That's where this ball game ends. It's not about the money. They know and we all know it is worthless paper funny money. Nor the oil, there is plenty of that. An iceburg is a lot of fresh drinking water. It's one of those dialect things. It's all diversion and WWF. It's about the kids. God help me, I'm typing the truth.

I must have a traumatised mind because it is photographic by nature and my memory is very long. I am telling you the truth and people really need to wake up to that specific fact. Can you imagine what it is like to deprogram your own mind? Talk about self-help...

masons are minions

The government wants your children's soul
They plan to rape as many as possible
I am not fear mongering.

I am fore-warning that all things are possible in God's name. Whether God is going to allow it or not, is a different story. I personally, would appreciate you investing into this specific tainted issue and writing your thoughts on the matter that I must personally address within myself?

Mary XXX
Howse that for honesty?

I would appreciate comments from posters here.

My father was a very sick man in a lot of ways. He also came from a very sad up-bringing. My mum came from dirt poor, during the second world war. Holes in her only shoes, one dress to wash out daily and bread and drippings for a meal. I miss her very much, still, to this very day.

I do not acknowledge my father.

My older brother and I have only just, this year, resumed some form of friendly communication. I am 38. We both left home at 16, as fast as our legs could carry us.

His life has been similiar to my mine. Filled with heartbreak and despair, choosing poor partners and trying to ignore the shame of our family's past. Funny though, we have both been highly successful financially.

We both have been knocked down, on many occasions, and we get right back up. We've both been financially ruined on more than once and we still come good. We are both very good parents - highly conscientious of what we are doing and the effects it will have on our children. We both spend most of our time with our children.

People can judge and jury me all they like. I have been to hell and back and I'm still here. I still care.

XXX

XXX

madkhao
01-17-2005, 01:02 PM
Appalling Conspiracy
Of Silence Video Online

http://rense.com/general61/appallingconspiracyof.htm

Conspiracy of Silence, a documentary listed for viewing in TV Guide Magazine was to be aired on the Discovery Channel, on May 3, 1994. This documentary exposed a network of religious leaders and Washington politicians who flew children to Washington D.C. for sex orgies.

Many children suffered the indignity of wearing nothing but their underwear and a number displayed on a piece of cardboard hanging from their necks when being auctioned off to foreigners in Las Vegas, Nevada and Toronto, Canada.

At the last minute before airing, unknown congressmen threatened the TV Cable industry with restrictive legislation if this documentary was aired. Almost immediately, the rights to the documentary were purchased by unknown persons who had ordered all copies destroyed.

A copy of this videotape was furnished anonymously to former Nebraska state senator and attorney John De Camp who made it available to retired FBI Agent Ted L. Gunderson. While the video quality is not top grade, this tape is a blockbuster in what is revealed by the participants involved.

http://www.rense.com/1.imagesG/conspiracyofsilence2.wmv

marypopinz
01-17-2005, 03:15 PM
Maddy,

I had to go out for a drive after reading your post.

There are whorehouses in every major North American city that have children for sale by the hour, from infants on up. It is the elite of society who can afford these favours and seek them out.

Yeah, Canada and the U.S.A. are great moral places to raise a family. NOT!

Welcome to reality. Painful, isn't it?

Thanx for caring Maddy.

Mary XXX

Ozziecynic
01-17-2005, 09:35 PM
You still know nothing of history. Had Stalin not out manuvered and then hunted down and killed Trotsky, communism would be viewed differently.

:-D On the contrary you are still wrong about me and making too many assumptions!.
Iam well aware of the the rift and difference between trotskyism and stalinism within the Marxist milieu.
I am also aware of how throughly debauch most trotkyites are interms of social morality.
Indeed in Australia many people believe their only purpose is to be the political Queer arm of the Gay and Lesbian community! And they are!
But then trotsky was nothing but a debauch piece of gay yiddish trash himself wasnt he!. :lol:

Ozziecynic
01-18-2005, 04:56 AM
Truebeliever.
They talk the talk. I've been to their meetings. I've heard it all before.

.k TB give me your definition of fascism!
Many people seem to like to throw around that word alot as some kind of slang term but most of the time they are ideologically naive and have no idea what they talking about.It is used especially by lefties and Market liberals.

I would doubt most these trendy leftie youth that attend universites and get caught up in the Marxist fad, have even read one decent book on ideology they probly prefer to get there information only when an urgent assignment weights on their minds and hence they learn it all parrot fashion.
But many simply have not real interest in ideology, not even those that study Politics at uni. They turn to trots because it is the only alternative on uni campuses that fits the world view of accceptable PC conventions.
And most pleabian youth seem to get theres from Discovery channel or Computer games. In larouches case you are plain wrong.I would hope you have more intelligence than to fall into using slang terms in the wrong context. I hope you will read the links of the larouche movment i intend to give you here so that you can read it porperly and make up your own mind rather than the hearsay of others.

http://www.cecaust.com.au/

http://members.tripod.com/%7eamerican_almanac/

http://larouchepub.com/index.html

As i already stated larouche would like to go back to mixed capitalist economy. Basically there would be more governmet intervention but it would be for the common good. It would not allow a oligarchy and elites to develop.
We would have full employent again because one of larouches prime of objectives is to go back to a keynesian capitalist economic system.

Basically he emphasises the Physical economy which means in nutshell Primary and secondary industry, which means more manufacturing as the powerhouse of the capitalist economy rather than being a client state for service industries like tourism or the leech driven financial economy.
We would be a first rate country for soverignty and innovation.We would not be some slave plantation in the south pacific to foreign investment at the expense of the domestic population.And as i said previously we would be a society and not system.
Would you prefer to live in society or a system i know which one i would choose personally!.

Secondly what system do you believe the world operates under now.In your own words!
I believe we already have neo corporatist economy in Australia thats is the three way collusion of big buisness Government and Trade Unions.
Basically they all moving in the same direction and cooperating to keep this free trade capitalism for the corps at our expense.
If you look into the term or concept of corporatism you will see that it was used by Hitler and Mussolini in their fascist states.
However does Larouch advocate that kind of capitalist economy no way!.
A mixed capitalist economy is not a neo corporatist economy! Under Howard or Beasley we will have a neo corporatist structure to our economy for a long time yet unless people vote for suitable alternative.

As for larouche being racist what aload of crap!.
I have been to atleast two of the movements cadre schools and the youth wing of the party excepts everyone from Africans to Indians, they even have jewish members which i can prove.
Most of this racist crap is propagated by trots and liberals and zionists to discredit a very honest movement!. :-?

Sorry to go off the thread here people i just must respond to Misunderstandings!.

marypopinz
01-19-2005, 08:21 PM
"Freud came face to face with it, when he abandoned his own seduction theory (his belief that most of the psychological problems his upper-class female patients had were due to molestation by their fathers) when it was viciously attacked, due mainly to the nasty implications of it. But even today, it is at the center of many stories that often grab headlines. Most of the focus in Woody Allen and Mia Farrow's divorce case has been on his romance with Soon-yi Previn, Mia's adopted step-daughter. The korporate media is more often than not silent of the more disturbing charge, that he molested Dylan, their adopted seven-year-old daughter. Whenever such charges are briefly mentioned in korporate pieces, it is quickly added that "the charges are unsubstantiated." What they fail to mention is that Connecticut state authorities, based on the testimony of Dylan and others, have stated that they do believe Woody did molest her, but decided not prosecute anyway, under the excuse of "wanting to spare the children further suffering." Woody's film career has continued without pause. Then there is the case of the Menendez brothers, who, after admitting to murdering their parents, painfully revealed that they were ruthlessly abused and molested by them over the years, and the twin emotions of fear and revenge drove their slayings. Rather than investigating the Menendez claims, they too were viciously demonized for trying to escape the murder charges and accused of making up their abuse."

Back on track...

Mary XXX

marypopinz
01-20-2005, 12:11 AM
Back on track.

Did I say that already?

XXX

rangergord
01-20-2005, 03:06 PM
Ozziecynic wrote:

:-D On the contrary you are still wrong about me and making too many assumptions!.
Iam well aware of the the rift and difference between trotskyism and stalinism within the Marxist milieu.
I am also aware of how throughly debauch most trotkyites are interms of social morality.
Indeed in Australia many people believe their only purpose is to be the political Queer arm of the Gay and Lesbian community! And they are!
But then trotsky was nothing but a debauch piece of gay yiddish trash himself wasnt he!. :lol:

"many people believe their only purpose is to be the political Queer arm of the Gay and Lesbian community"

You can identify how the robber barons use their cash to influence yet you miss it.

No Ozz, I got you pegged.

marypopinz
01-20-2005, 06:24 PM
Ranger.. you are my hero!

hugs and kisses...
how did that get so far off track?
weren't we talking about masons and pedophiles and government and satanism? And don't foget how they fund the machine - "legal" taxes and "illegal" (not for them) drugs.

Mary XOXOXOXOXOXOXOX

truebeliever
02-05-2005, 07:19 PM
Yo Oz,

Been away a while.

Attending a terrorist raining camp in Bali.

Learning the subtle art of Strawberry Dacharie chugging.

It's a lost art but rest assured, i'm ready for anything.

Sorry to get off ttrack...

I cant remember my exact previous comments on La Rouche or CEC but I'll be brief.

They have great ideas. ABSOLOUTLY. Colin Barnett has just stolen a CEC idea for a water canal from the North West. I'm sure they're having an effect.

I agree with most of what La Rouche says.

I just dont like the ferver. It's also filled with engineer's and such like. People with very rational minds and I might add very limited in their general reading.

They sound a little too like Plato's 'Philosopher Kings' to me.

I questioned a few things and they got quite hostile. They are adhering to dogma to defend themselves from the dogma of the opposite side.

That being said...they are still light years ahead of the rest simply because they have a vision and want to take control of Australia for Australians. If I voted...i'd vote for them.

However, I believe the days of organised/centralised movements are over. I agree with Historian and author Anthony Sutton that the soloutions will come in a million different forms from a million different people.

You ask my version of 'Fascism'. You're right in what you say. It's thrown around alot. My version is simply the merging of the Corporation and the State based on the generally agreed value of dogmatic adherence to principles of the rational. The aim is too eliminate ALL doubt.

When I hear people speak dogmatically of this and that and that they have the perfect system then they're speaking Fascism. I'm guilty at times.

Men suffer from the Fascistic affliction the most as men have a far lesser capacity for doubt and letting go.

Women can tolerate doubt and not knowing. They can live in the moment.

Men still believe they must conquore the world. This is an infantile state. Mother Nature will be disagreeing shortly.

If I may be pigeon holed then i am a 'Libertarian'.

I believe that people, when left alone by the State, will work things out for themselves.

I am optimistic about human beings. I believe they are basically good and it takes serious effort to make them do bad things.

We must think locally and act locally. The desire to change the world is a childish illusion.

When people are not manipulated by outside forces they will generally act from their instincts and act for the common good even though they may be acting in the belief they are serving their own interests.

Best,

Brendon

truebeliever
02-05-2005, 07:37 PM
Back on topic...

Here in Oz a recalcitrent child sex offender is on the run.

He is being chased out of every town he goes to.

He refused to take part in ANY rehabilitation while inside.

I noted the sick psychiatrist the best..."these people call themselves Christians but cant forgive and live and let live"...[paraphrasing].

No, people just dont want a sick, fucked up, child molester in their community. I say YAY for the rednecks. The sick little so and so's should know that they will be hounded EVERYWHERE that they go.

One can only forgive when the individual shows remorse and repents and asks for forgiveness. This sick **** shows none of that and will therefore suffer.

In earlier times degenerates like this would have been cast out and died off.

Now they can hide in society and multiply.

I agree Mary. VERY few child sex offenders rehabilitate. They are the worst at reoffending.

The people of any community have a right to say who lives in their community.

If the paedophiles wish they can form their own community and live together.

Degenerate behaviour in all it's forms (including State sanctioned war) takes place because the citizenry refuse to actively take part in the protecting of thier culture and conscience.

As they say, if you dont take control of your life then some one else will.

marypopinz
02-06-2005, 08:18 AM
Yup, yup, yup, yup,yup

Funny how the police will cry "There is a pedophile on the loose," when they just set him free into the community. Doesn't make any sense to me

Just as a former Minister of Justice in Newfoundland has been accused of molesting children here in this forum on the sex abuse thread, Nova Scotian politics are also riddled with pedophiles.

They are in the highest positions in our government, here on the east coast of Canada. These bastards do not scare me. They are the ultimate in cowardice. Yellow-backed scurrying rats. I wish more people would realise that their power is only what we give them. We, the people, can take that power back. That million man march started somewhere...

There was a trial here last summer of a particularily heinous individual with a long track record of molesting children and the courts were "thinking about" classing him as a dangerous offender ... a first ... it never happened.

There was no public outcry here. I was a lone voice in the darkness on the radio waves telling Nova Scotians they were nuts for not classing this guy as a dangerous offender... the problem was that it would set a dangerous precedent for the perverts who are our politicians. They were protecting themselves, as usual.

I have a lot of evidence of corruption on these folks, here in Nova Scotia. It is only a matter of time before I bring it all to light. My dad bought off a judge when he should have been up for murder. He doesn't scare me anymore either. I'd say he is more scared of me now and what I can do to his life, if I had the inclination.

These bastards thought it was alright to place me as an infant, into the home of a mason and a pedophile, under the guise of a nice Nova Scotian adoption. There is going to be hell to pay cuz God don't like ugly.

I sing of their corruption, whenever I'm out in public. It's good practise and I am being heard. I go down to the park that is at the harbour's edge, near the ferry terminal and project my voice across the harbour. People on the passing boats will often wave and I wave back.

The locals have often commented that my version of the Nova Scotia song is every word of truth. I built up my courage to come home and sing my songs to Nova Scotia, over in London.

How many times have I taken my children to London to visit the queen? We go to park, we play footie, we eat ice cream and somewhere during the day, mummy stands at the gates to the palace and fills the courtyard with her voice. I sang all over London of the corruption that is Canada.

How many video-taped conversations I had shared regarding canadian corruption? Dude from China was most interested to rub his brother's face in my words as his brother thought Canada was the bee's knees and me and my new friend knew Canada was a completely different kettle of corruption. He found a Canadian witness to support what he thought his brother should know. I bet he showed that video to all his friends. He was so grateful and kept saying thank you when we went to leave his company and exit Trafalgar Sqare that day.

How many folks took pictures of the back of my shirt. "Excuse me, can I take a picture of your back, not your ass - just your shirt..." That's what some of the tourists used to say.

The shirt said DEMOCRACY with a big MIA(missing in action) stamp across it ... - - - ... We all recognize and know the international distress call of S.O.S. Save our souls.

Point being, I got the message across to a hell of a lot of folks from many nations. I sat with the iraqi women outside 10 Downing street while a female child's voice held Tony Blair accountable for his warcrimes against humanity. (When I started writing that last sentence, it sent chills up my spine and my eyes filled up by the time I finished.)

How sad is it that an 11 year old child could have the courage to speak the truth and those bastards did not want to hear her? I heard her and so did many, many others.

The pen is mightier than the sword as words paint pictures and share truths creating common knowledge.

Raise your voice loud and proud when you write and speak the truth. True... don't let anyone deter you from being heard - whatever it is you have to say.

"Free your mind and the rest will follow."

Mary XXX