PDA

View Full Version : This Is Getting Whacky. Problems With Site.

truebeliever
05-16-2005, 08:54 PM
For the third time I have hit the 'submit' button and I have found myself logged out and back at the Home Page with my post disapearing into the ether.

I will from now on write my posts as an e-mail and copy and paste them over.

First it cawls along...now my posts dissapear.

Is anyone else experiencing problems?

I hope it's a good sign.

Perhaps they dont laugh about CC at NSA headquaters anymore?

One can only hope.

nakedsnake
05-16-2005, 09:54 PM
It's happened to me 3 times also, I also do the E-mail paste deal.....

Jimbo
05-17-2005, 12:15 AM
Site Attacks ??? :-o :-o :-o

They might be laughing now & perhaps after they destroy us. But who's going to laugh when their services are no longer needed, & they get destroyed by their own greedy, & power hungry idiotic masters?

Yeah, I use either Word or Notepad depending on the need, importance, or the length of what I’m writing. Sometimes I have experienced a complete power outage, where I loose completely everything I was doing, unless of course, I had performed continued “saves” (which I tend to do sometimes) as I am doing the work. I also have a DOS batch file I wrote where I save all of my (changed) data into a back-up secondary drive at any time & specially at the end of the day. I can run it & walk away, go drink some coffee, & come back I it’s all done.
8-)

07-11-2005, 07:41 PM
"After they destroy us."

Very negative thinking!! Shame, shame, JIMBO!!!

07-11-2005, 07:43 PM
They're on to you, TB!!

Jaysus!! So you get your posts whacked off once in a while. :)

I'm just kidding.

What the hell are the small airplanes doing flying over my house non-stop night and day? I just want to tell the pilot, hey, I'm not getting it. Are you? Do you know why you're doing this? Or, did someone just send you on this blind mission?

Whatever the hell you're trying to tell me, it just isn't registering.

igwt
07-17-2005, 03:31 AM
I'd like to know why it is that, the site times out non-stop, and after a certain time - i.e 4am on main page - I get on no problems?

truebeliever
07-17-2005, 03:42 AM
It could be maintainence on the server.

Minuteman
07-18-2005, 10:31 AM
TB
I agree and I have had instances of late that lead me to believe I am definitely on "their list". It's starting. The censorship of the internet that is. At work many of the 911 sites and some alternative news sites are banned by something called Surf Control. It puts sites like propangandamatrix in the category of, get this, "intolerance and hate". Well golly, not echoing the "official party line" is intolerance and hate.
There have also been times when my broadband connection slows down to dial up speed and three instances of attacks that wipe out all of the internet connection files. Have to reinstall the network adaptor. Is this just a coincidence that all of this started shortly after a rather large email campaign to congress and media people?

truebeliever
07-18-2005, 08:36 PM
I agree and I have had instances of late that lead me to believe I am definitely on "their list". It's starting. The censorship of the internet that is.

Internet 2 is up and running.

No doubt the Muzzies will target the main source of their support network around the world.

The Muzzie terrorists are SO silly they keep blowing things up that are actually helping them.

It makes perfect sense for the "terrorists" to target the Internet.

I am being sarcastic by the way.

These homosexual control freaks are as predictable as a gay man at a bare bums convention.

They are insulting our intelligence while they kill us.

For that I will never forgive them.

07-19-2005, 04:55 PM
After posting again to consiracies that were forgotten? , My machine took a shit, I did manage to get it back, but you have to admit, they are some busy little shits who don't like free thinking beings.

07-20-2005, 05:05 PM
Well, you know what? Who gives a damn what they like and don't like.

I don't.

They've hacked into my emails, my word programs. They've tried to stop me from writing.

They play their little mind games and I just say, pfffttt!! What a bunch of arseholes!!

That's the only way I can explain them.

JERKS!!!

truebeliever
07-20-2005, 07:31 PM
They've hacked into my emails, my word programs. They've tried to stop me from writing.

Do not use ANY type of Instant Messenger. Use a router if u have Broardband. A software firewall to stop Gates sniffing around. A good anti-spyware program. Get rid of Outlook and Explorer and use Mozilla Firefox and Thunderbird.

If you can get a hold of a CRACKED XP then all the better. I will NEVER give a freakin cent to that SATANIST scum Gates.

Be careful what you download.

You should have NO problems other than your computer "spontaneously rebooting". I have been asking around. They may be able to send a pulse down the power grid as well as simply have access to a SUPER BACKDOOR. It would be hard for them to target your particular computer unless you have a VERY good Trojan somewhere in their...trojans, aka...microsoft software.

07-20-2005, 07:38 PM
TB,

Thanks for the advice, but I just don't care anymore.

I cannot even begin to explain to you or anyone else what I have been through!

You wouldn't believe it anyway.

They have total access to my computer. I've had posts that I've made on another site, appear in my draft folder email box.

I've had draft emails that I've written and deleted appear back in my draft folder months later.

I've had comments written at the end of my MS word documents.

I've had them interfere while I was typing. The cursor moving to the top of the first line while I'm fifty lines under.

And, yes, I've had problems with posting and articles I've written just disappear into the ozone.

I made my way through all their obstacles which started years ago.

So, I'm still writing. They didn't stop me then and they're not going to stop me now.

BRING IT ON!!!!

Thanks for the advice.

truebeliever
07-20-2005, 07:53 PM

I know exactly.

They're so scummy they even stole my bill money on their last foray into my house!

Do as I say and you will have NO..or at LEAST, fewer problems.

Mostly it is little twats having fun down at the NSA or whatever building they have in Israel.

07-20-2005, 08:45 PM
truebeliever wrote:

I know exactly.

They're so scummy they even stole my bill money on their last foray into my house!

Do as I say and you will have NO..or at LEAST, fewer problems.

Mostly it is little twats having fun down at the NSA or whatever building they have in Israel.

Oh, they're just pieces of SCUM. Ever heard of "gaslighters?"

My OTHER son's favorite word now around the house when things are missing or out of order.

The "gaslighters" were here.

I'm damn serious.

MY OTHER SON!!

And, don't freakin' tell me he's public property or I'll have to get my boxing gloves on and go a round or two with you.

8-) :lol: :-x

truebeliever
07-20-2005, 09:12 PM
Alarm your house.

Does wonders.

They loved playing with my fridge magnets and pointing my stereo speakers in fifferent directions.

Dont take it to heart.

They're just having fun. The three months of surveillence is up and they just want to let you know they were there.

Fight back with counter-surveillence!

Get to a spy shop and wire up your house.

Play their game!

At one point i was going to go down to the front of Federal Police Headquaters in West Perth and sit on the side walk with a video camera, dark coat and hat and simply film everyone going in in plain view.

It is not illegal to do this.

Fuck em!

In the end most involved are just doing jobs and are keeping busy in case someone takes their funding from them.

Like ANY beauracracy.

07-20-2005, 09:20 PM
Well, certainly, it SUCKS that jobs like these even exist.

I just don't care anymore!!

If I want to dissent, I will!!!

BvL
08-18-2005, 12:47 PM
This is exactly how Gates spies on you and no software firewall running in Windows is going to stop it. Windows simply does not report to the applications when a bit of downloading of your personal data is taking place.

http://100777.com/node/1120

What you need is a hardware firewall, any software is useless to stop it.

Also the usual way websites are attacked is via a denial of service attack and most likely from a British colony with no laws on anything so you have no power to stop this activity.

I have just come off a site literally half an hour ago where a DOS attack downed the server for 10 minutes or so. All it says is the forum is causing them problems. Just how I like it.

Arjuna
08-18-2005, 03:38 PM
Thank you BvL.
http://100777.com/node/1120 is absolutely a must read. It is a bit technical, but read enough to get a good flavor of what is reported. Microsoft has become one on the largest spying operations on the planet, one of the biggest of the Big Brothers! Beware.

igwt
10-06-2005, 01:06 AM
Think this site is being dicked with...

10-06-2005, 01:17 AM
igwt wrote:

What is beginning to bother me is that I haven't been banned yet. It's unbelievable.

I'm usually banned within 2 or 3 days.

igwt
10-06-2005, 01:23 AM
fra_nothing wrote:

igwt wrote:

What is beginning to bother me is that I haven't been banned yet. It's unbelievable.

Really? :lol:

10-06-2005, 01:36 AM
igwt wrote:

fra_nothing wrote:

igwt wrote:

Well, yes. You see, I'm the real thing. And people who are in the know can recognize it.

No, the only thing that makes sense is that they are attempting to build a psychological profile of me. That's fine. They will be wrong. But that's fine.

It's just like that guy who tried to take over my computer remotely last night. Strange.

No, the other day funky things happened after I posted my information on Jack the Ripper on another site. The electricity went off and they told me that I owed a bill because I had not paid. This was a complete lie.

And if you know anything about the utilities in America then you know that the Freemasons own it all.

What they don't realize is how easy it would be for me to bring down every major power system in the United States - with BAILING WIRE!

igwt
10-06-2005, 01:52 AM
fra_nothing wrote:

igwt wrote:

fra_nothing wrote:

igwt wrote:

Well, yes. You see, I'm the real thing. And people who are in the know can recognize it.

No, the only thing that makes sense is that they are attempting to build a psychological profile of me. That's fine. They will be wrong. But that's fine.

It's just like that guy who tried to take over my computer remotely last night. Strange.

No, the other day funky things happened after I posted my information on Jack the Ripper on another site. The electricity went off and they told me that I owed a bill because I had not paid. This was a complete lie.

And if you know anything about the utilities in America then you know that the Freemasons own it all.

What they don't realize is how easy it would be for me to bring down every major power system in the United States - with BAILING WIRE!

That's creepy... :-o

10-06-2005, 01:55 AM
It's not just creepy, it's the truth. And that ain't no joke.

Do you know how long I've been on the run? Do you have any conception of how many people in the United States want me dead?

If you had seen what I have seen, and gotten as deep into the Matrix as I am, you would understand what I must be Nothing and live Nowhere.

igwt
10-06-2005, 01:58 AM
fra_nothing wrote:

Do you know how long I've been on the run? Do you have any conception of how many people in the United States want me dead?

If you had seen what I have seen, and gotten as deep into the Matrix as I am, you would understand what I must be Nothing and live Nowhere.

Is it just me or when I post something that may be of interest to anonymous parties, that my modem loses signal?

10-06-2005, 02:01 AM
igwt wrote:

fra_nothing wrote:

Is it just me or when I post something that may be of interest to anonymous parties, that my modem loses signal?

Modems are bad medicine. Too easily tapped/cracked.

I'm not saying that being hardwired to the Internet is any safer, but it does gives you the advantage is being in a totally 'fake' location through proxies.

Use your proxies. Proxies are our friends. They let us live in Kenya, China, the Netherlands, Ethiopia, and Arkansas if we want to - all at the same time.

Shannow
10-06-2005, 03:45 AM
frater, the BDBB has left you as a resident member for a freaking long time.

(admittedly, there's not much moderation over there)

10-06-2005, 04:08 AM
Shannow wrote:
frater, the BDBB has left you as a resident member for a freaking long time.

(admittedly, there's not much moderation over there)

No, shannow. I was in fact banned after my wonderful little conversation with our friendly 3D layering artist, Leigh Van Der Byl (the Enemy).

What you don't know is what I did AFTER I left.

10-06-2005, 09:44 AM
So you wrote the "Book o Flaw". Who gives a fucking dick sucking shit.

truebeliever
10-06-2005, 10:45 AM

This is why I pulled my pics down.

The security services are obliged to follow things like this up.

You could also do the same with foil strips and an F-18 jet...i guess baling wire would be easier and cheaper for the less equipped.

The coppers are more scared of Bipolar copycats than they are of fully fledged bearded Muzzies with a grudge. Ya know fra_nothing...if they could trace ya they could lock you up with a few things you've said. The new laws are no joke. You could find yourself in the shit. They are itching to make examples of people.

Insider
10-06-2005, 12:24 PM
Did fra_nothing say this!!!

Did fra_nothing say this!!!

He ain't deep in the matrix mate, he's deep in the shit, but most turds float to the top especially when they are full of wind.

igwt
10-18-2005, 08:37 PM
Weird, have been on the net for many hours now, and as soon as I try to post I find the ADSL going-out-of-sync.

Any one else having weird experiences?

truebeliever
10-18-2005, 08:40 PM
Though it could be something far simpler and less exciting...i have no doubt "they" have abilities to target individual I.P's through the power grid.

I tell ya...the best kept open secret is the ability to pulse all sorts a signals down someones power line and into their computer equipment.

Me thinks Internet ones days are numbered. But we shall see.

10-18-2005, 08:47 PM
I have also had many problems logging in and i discovered something interesting. the computer i was using had a microsoft beta firewall program which i always turn off but somehow it gets turned on again every so often and stops me from getting into sites like this one.

I would also advise to stop any automatic upgrades to your system.

igwt
10-18-2005, 09:32 PM
Interesting!

truebeliever
10-19-2005, 02:51 AM
I use a cracked XP with service pack 1 only.

If you have service pack 2 you are fucked and you're computer completely compromised.

At least with the latest Zone Alarm i can control the basic outgoings and ingoings.

You must also NOT USE outlook express or outlook. it is intertwined with Messenger and is an open conduit into your system. DO NOT use ANY messenger service and ESPECIALLY do not use the camera and microphone. No matter how many times I tell people this they do it. At least it gaurantee's me an income reformatting their hard drives.

I am making great pains to move to Linux for ALL my online stuff.

Shannow
10-19-2005, 03:36 AM
WTF with helicopters in your bedroom at 3AM ?

igwt
10-19-2005, 03:59 AM
Shannow wrote:
WTF with helicopters in your bedroom at 3AM ?

Have you noticed -if your in Sydney- that there are a lot of aerial activity at weird times, like 3am.

nomad
10-19-2005, 04:27 AM
truebeliever wrote:
Though it could be something far simpler and less exciting...i have no doubt "they" have abilities to target individual I.P's through the power grid.

I tell ya...the best kept open secret is the ability to pulse all sorts a signals down someones power line and into their computer equipment.

Me thinks Internet ones days are numbered. But we shall see.

Like I once said, the TV is watching you and not

the other way around ... that's one reason the

stars in Hollywood get "free" giant plasma TVs

when they attend functions ... they are set up

to allow greater spying on them. The "stars"

are spied on at a MUCH higher level than the

commom folks ... and it works even when

turned off ... AJ himself has once shown proof

of all this.

igwt
11-04-2005, 07:26 PM
truebeliever wrote:
I use a cracked XP with service pack 1 only.

If you have service pack 2 you are fucked and you're computer completely compromised.

At least with the latest Zone Alarm i can control the basic outgoings and ingoings.

You must also NOT USE outlook express or outlook. it is intertwined with Messenger and is an open conduit into your system. DO NOT use ANY messenger service and ESPECIALLY do not use the camera and microphone. No matter how many times I tell people this they do it. At least it gaurantee's me an income reformatting their hard drives.

I am making great pains to move to Linux for ALL my online stuff.

http://img383.imageshack.us/img383/3320/now8wp.jpg

truebeliever
11-04-2005, 09:19 PM
Great desk top.

But they may want to get rid of all those messenger services and the "weather" informer.

BTW...with regards Zone Alarm. I really like it but the U.S company was bought out by a Israeli one. This company also brought out the same West German company charged with getting info off the WTC hard drives.

What happened to those?

LaDominio
11-05-2005, 02:10 PM
truebeliever wrote:
For the third time I have hit the 'submit' button and I have found myself logged out and back at the Home Page with my post disapearing into the ether.

I will from now on write my posts as an e-mail and copy and paste them over.

First it cawls along...now my posts dissapear.

Is anyone else experiencing problems?

I hope it's a good sign.

Perhaps they dont laugh about CC at NSA headquaters anymore?

One can only hope.

You know, it happens to me all the time.

Funny thing is, it only happens when I post about something of substance.. Something that were 'not supposed to know'.
Huh...

igwt
11-27-2005, 07:13 AM
Did this happen to any one else. When I came to page suddenly a pop up appeared asking me if where I wanted to save a file download? Clicked cancel and now this page is as slow as? What gives?

igwt
11-27-2005, 07:20 AM
Also, when I looked at what connection the computer has when waitin for the page to load, it showed a server in Germany. So I did a whois and this is what is showed:

Whois Server Version 1.3

Domain names in the .com and .net domains can now be registered
with many different competing registrars. Go to http://www.internic.net
for detailed information.

No match for "H-213.61.105.211.HOST.DE.COLT.NET".

>>> Last update of whois database: Sun, 27 Nov 2005 02:30:58 EST <<<

neenafoof
11-27-2005, 09:55 AM
Yessssssss!!!

Are the OFFICE BOYS here?

Majorly weird. :-? But in trying to fix the problem, gave my computer a much needed tune-up so I am flying but just not here.

I can probably load the dishwasher while a page loads.

I think I remember exactly what your saying about hitting cancel on some weird popup.

Then:

Did you get any really weird "fileS"? Work offline - flash anything like that.

And:

And a file went to my media player - flashed something really weird and then I was stuck with this THING: UPDATE2. Tryed to connect, neededed an upgrade to play, so started to initiate but was something attached to Zango to open so I just deleted it.

But this was all last night when the site went from flying to PETRIFIED STONE. :-x

igwt
11-27-2005, 12:36 PM
Is some one trying to disrupt the forum?

igwt
11-27-2005, 02:37 PM
The page loading speed has improved. Now my In Box has disappeared? Any one else? :-o

freeman
11-27-2005, 03:51 PM
Same happened to me as neenafoof.

Draken
11-27-2005, 03:53 PM
Yup.

Me too.

Anyone know what's going on, how to recognize a "rouge" file and get rid of it, and at the same time shut these people out for good?

BTW, everything concerning my account including the logout function is gone.

freeman
11-27-2005, 03:56 PM
BTW, everything concerning my account including the logout function is gone.

Damn...same here.

Jimbo
11-27-2005, 05:21 PM
Account Problems ??? - :-o :-o :-o

I just tried it, & yes, my "Logout" button & all of the rest of them are gone. However, if I link onto my account via my logon ID link, there is still a button at the top that says <Logout>. So, I'm going back out the back... good luck!!!
8-)

truebeliever
11-27-2005, 06:08 PM
Yes, i had all the same problems.

HOW CAN A MAN ABUSE PEOPLE ACCROSS THE PLANET IN SUCH CONDITIONS!!!!!!!

That media player file that attempts to load asked for permission first. Perhaps a good reason to switch to Firefox if you want to remain safer on the net.

What would you expect given the state of affairs with freedom of speech these days?

"Somewhere in a land far, far away. The cackle, not of gunfire, but of great joy, wafts gently accross the Kibbutz..."

Admin states it was "commercial" hacking. I dont believe in coincidences given the choice of timing.

Adm
11-27-2005, 07:07 PM
We were hacked Sunday pm but it looks like it was commercial in nature. It slowed downloading and resulted in a popup. We have fixed it. Pls. advise if there are other persistent problems.
hmakow@gmail.com

nomad
11-27-2005, 09:30 PM
admin wrote:
We were hacked Sunday pm but it looks like it was commercial in nature. It slowed downloading and resulted in a popup. We have fixed it. Pls. advise if there are other persistent problems.
hmakow@gmail.com

Anybody know what the download popup did ?

truebeliever
11-27-2005, 09:37 PM
Firefox popped up..."Do you want to save update.wmv". Some people found it AUTOMATICALLY downloaded.

I declined of course.

I've sent an e-mail to Spybot. Everyone should e-mail their software firewall, anti virus and anti spyware vendor.

Jimbo
11-27-2005, 09:51 PM
Pop-Up Windows ??? – :-o :-o :-o

I just recently logged on & all links returned to normal (i.e., <Inbox>, <Logout>, <Notifications>, etc.).

I don’t know what the “pop-up” did, but I’d suggest not to view any page or article where you need to say <Yes> to any <Pop-Up Window>, since by saying “yes,” you are allowing whomever this “vendor” or “individual” is, to download & possibly execute some “code” in your computer, which “could be malicious”. Select “NO, Cancel,” or just hit the “X” on the top-right-hand corner of the “window.” I’d say “NO” to <Pop-Ups>, unless you know exactly what you are doing & who is it coming from, & obviously you “TRUST” their “content.” Better be “safe” than “SORRY”…
8-)

truebeliever
11-27-2005, 10:02 PM
Microsoft Internet Explorer is ESPECIALLY vulnerable with active x allowed. In the end, simply get rid of Explorer. Now!

redrat11
11-27-2005, 10:15 PM
CIA!!!!!!!!!

Draken
11-28-2005, 01:16 AM
<a href="http://forum.powweb.com/showthread.php?p=347911">update2.wmf site hijack</a>

I went through my cookies and found clubconspiracy seemed to have put this there:

"a1087804322"

It's the identical number in the php code on the link above. So I removed it.

LaDominio
11-28-2005, 04:16 AM
igwt wrote:
Now my In Box has disappeared? Any one else? :-o

Yep, mine too. :-?

LaDominio
11-28-2005, 04:23 AM
So who do you think is behind this? Perhaps just a teenage comuterwiz having some fun... Or maybe something more sinester.

truebeliever
11-28-2005, 04:33 AM
The move against "anti-semitism" aka: criticizing bullshit, is gathering speed.

Are we really surprised?

igwt
11-28-2005, 04:49 AM
truebeliever wrote:
The move against "anti-semitism" aka: criticizing bullshit, is gathering speed.

Are we really surprised?

Interesting you mention that. Every time you post a video challenging the status quo, the site experiences problems... :-o

igwt
11-28-2005, 05:48 AM
You will be amazed at some of the vulnerabilities listed.

Sans Org (http://www.sans.org/top20/)

truebeliever
11-28-2005, 06:24 AM
Excellent!

You know, i've had a computer since I got a Commodore 64 when I was 14. Cost $700 which I earnt wool pressing on my Nanna's farm.

I've had the internet on and off since 1994. I never had a SINGLE problem till I converted some news footage for Center Research on Globalization and asked Ruppert what it was worth getting him out to Oz. Since then it has been non stop with more reformats than i can remember and problems that have left my techie friends rubbing their heads.

I am working on a full transfer to Linux in the future when pirating windows is considered a capital offence under the PAtriot act.

Jimbo
02-11-2006, 11:18 PM
Has anyone noticed anything weird or unusual when posting? If you post certain words like, P S Y C H, w/o the spaces, I get a “Forbidden” message, & no post.

rushdoony
02-12-2006, 07:01 AM
Yes Jimbo, same with
me when I tried to post.

My paranoid guess is that
the CIA or like agency
has assigned one hacker to
gum up this site.

Jimbo
02-12-2006, 11:32 AM
Weird: Try entering & just <Preview> the world "p s y c h" (w/o the spaces) or any of its derivatives, such as "p s y c h o l o g y". See if you get a "Forbidden" screen & a "404" error. It could still be a "bug" in their "web pages" of some sort triggering this error because it is performing some erroneous "filtering" or "parsing" which results in this error. Try it & let me know what you get.

Thanks.

LaDominio
02-13-2006, 12:06 PM
Ive never seen a website get spammed and attacked like than this one, considering there is no reason for it!

I sometimes have to wonder whats going on.

Jimbo
02-13-2006, 09:24 PM
Problems With The Site When Posting - :-o :-o :-o

It looks like they fixed the problem w/ the "psych" sequence. I don’t know what caused it, but it is now fixed. Also, if you entered it in the <Search> engine, you would also get the error page. That is also fixed.

Obviously, and “The Truth Shall Set Us Free” is the enemy of “enslavement”. Because it’s “true,” no doubt about that.

I’m sure Henry has worldwide visibility. So it is no surprise the “hate-mongers” are finding ways to “slow-down” the free flow of information that could for one educate & wake-up those that are still in the dark about this “Brave New World” bullshit.

Peace.

Thank God for "Freedom Of Speech"...
8-)