PDA

View Full Version : Larry Silverstein

TrondH
03-17-2009, 03:47 PM
The Pentagon, which is formed as the center of a pentagram,
which Jewish Eliphas Levi identified as a symbol of evil,
had its groundbreaking ceremony on 9/11-1941 (http://www.dtic.mil/ref/html/Welcome/general.html).

Exactly 60 years later, the Jewish mass murderer Larry Silverstein
blew up his buildings killing the Gentiles in them...

http://home.chello.no/trondh/collapse-wtc7.gif

9-11 was a Jew Job! (http://home.chello.no/liberal/)

TrondH
03-25-2009, 03:54 AM
"If you look at the evidence anybody who knows anything about the sciences would instantly discount that evidence. I mean, there's plenty of coincidences and unexplained phenomena, you know, why did this happen and why didn't that happen, and so on."

Yeah, why did this and that happen, Chomsky. Your talk is very unprofessional. It's very easy to explain why WTC7 sank down to earth like it was suddenly standing on the ocean. Y'know, like this and like that... You're mumbling, Chomsky.

Naom Chomsky explains how complicated events are:

"When you take a natural event, not something that was controlled, most of it will be unexplained. There'll be all sorts of things that happened, afterwards you can put them into some kind of pattern but beforehand you can't and the pattern may be completely meaningless because you could put them into some other pattern too, if you want. That's just the way complicated events are."

"When you take a natural event most of it will be unexplained."

Oh, really? Is that a scientific rule that fits all "natural events"?

"That's just the way complicated events are."

No need to investigate anything. Everything is just too complicated...

"Even if it were true, who cares?"

Our leaders are insane mass murderers. A whole nation has been blamed for their evil crimes. But who cares, really...?

Naom Chomsky: Who cares if our leaders are mass murderers? (http://9-11-was-an-inside-job.blogspot.com/2009/03/naom-chomsky-who-cares-if-our-leaders.html)

TrondH
04-12-2009, 09:27 PM
Interview with Herman Rosenblat (http://9-11-was-an-inside-job.blogspot.com/2009/03/interview-with-herman-rosenblat.html)

At 3:31: "Our interview was frequently interrupted..."

As if they weren't able to cut that out. This whole interview is arranged. All the people we see in this show are Jews who knows very well that the Holocaust is a lie. It's their lie. The Jewish female reporter pretends to be suspicious of Rosenblat's intentions

BlueAngel
04-12-2009, 10:03 PM
Interview with Herman Rosenblat (http://9-11-was-an-inside-job.blogspot.com/2009/03/interview-with-herman-rosenblat.html)

At 3:31: "Our interview was frequently interrupted..."

As if they weren't able to cut that out. This whole interview is arranged. All the people we see in this show are Jews who knows very well that the Holocaust is a lie. It's their lie. The Jewish female reporter pretends to be suspicious of Rosenblat's intentions

If the Holocaust never happened, why is it that there are JEWS who are living and lost their loved ones in the Holocaust?

Why is it that there are JEWS who are living and were victims of concentration camps?

Are these people liars??

Please explain that.

Thank you.

Excerpt from Wikipedia:

Another distinctive feature was the extensive use of human subjects in medical experiments. German physicians carried out such experiments at Auschwitz, Dachau, Buchenwald, Ravensbrück, Sachsenhausen and Natzweiler concentration camps.[26]

The most notorious of these physicians was Dr. Josef Mengele, who worked in Auschwitz. His experiments included placing subjects in pressure chambers, testing drugs on them, freezing them, attempting to change eye color by injecting chemicals into children's eyes and various amputations and other brutal surgeries.[26] The full extent of his work will never be known because the truckload of records he sent to Dr. Otmar von Verschuer at the Kaiser Wilhelm Institute were destroyed by von Verschuer.[27] Subjects who survived Mengele's experiments were almost always killed and dissected shortly afterwards.

Romani children in Auschwitz, victims of medical experiments. He seemed particularly keen on working with Romani children. He would bring them sweets and toys, and would personally take them to the gas chamber. They would call him "Onkel Mengele".[28] Vera Alexander was a Jewish inmate at Auschwitz who looked after 50 sets of Romani twins:

The Holocaust - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Holocaust)

TrondH
04-12-2009, 10:27 PM
Why is it that there are JEWS who are living and were victims of concentration camps?

Are these people liars??

Jewish Larry Silverstein was the target and the perpetrator on 9/11. Jews all over the world cover it up with lies, jokes and diversions. Jews are evil liars. They lie big time.

Fos Jew joke about the crime (http://video.yahoo.com/watch/4148754/11175385)
Prior to 9/11 some Israelis pretended to be students, because they live their lives pretending, and they infiltrated everything in the government by repeatedly saying they wanted to sell some cheap art. Everyone was fooled by this trick because the Israelis are so smart. They even infiltrated secret offices and unlisted private homes of law enforcement officers.

Then these clever Israelis investigated the upcoming event and found out that Laden was about to demolish Silverstein's buildings.

The bad thing about these Israelis was that they didn't tell us Gentiles about it. They just let Laden go through with it...

Presidents and/or owners

Jew - CBS - William S. Paley, Leslie Moonves
Jew - NBC - Jeffrey Zucker
Jew - ABC - Bloomberg and Bodenheimer
Jew - ABC News - David Westin
Jew - CNN - Reese Schonfeld (co-founder)
Jew - FOX - Gail Berman, Rupert Murdoch
Jew - MBS - Ronnessen
Jew - Daily News - Maxwell (Hoch)
Jew - US News - Zuckerman

Jew - New York Times - Sulzberger
Jew - BBC - Michael Ian Grade, Mark Thompson
Jew - Sirius Satellite Radio - Scott Greenstein
Jew - ITV - Murdoch, Grade
Jew - Paramount Pictures - Bradley Alan Grey
Jew - 20th Century Fox - Sherry Lansing
Jew - News Corporation - Peter Chernin
Jew - Columbia Pictures - Kaufman
Jew - Warner Brothers - Barry M. Meyer
Jew - Clear Channel - Lowry Mays, Andrew Levin

Jew - Warner Co - Martin S. Davis
Jew - Dreamworks - Spielberg
Jew - Walt Disney Television - Micheal D. Eisner
Jew - Touchstone Television - Micheal D. Eisner
Jew - Buena Vista Television - Micheal D. Eisner
Jew - VIACOM - Sumner Murray Rothstein
Jew - MTV - Murray Rothstein
Jew - Nickelodeon - Murray Rothstein
Jew - Universal Pictures - Stacey Snider
Jew - Universal Studios - Ron Meyer
etc...

BlueAngel
04-12-2009, 10:41 PM
Jewish Larry Silverstein was the target and the perpetrator on 9/11. Jews all over the world cover it up with lies, jokes and diversions. Jews are evil liars. They lie big time.

Fos Jew joke about the crime (http://video.yahoo.com/watch/4148754/11175385)
Prior to 9/11 some Israelis pretended to be students, because they live their lives pretending, and they infiltrated everything in the government by repeatedly saying they wanted to sell some cheap art. Everyone was fooled by this trick because the Israelis are so smart. They even infiltrated secret offices and unlisted private homes of law enforcement officers.

Then these clever Israelis investigated the upcoming event and found out that Laden was about to demolish Silverstein's buildings.

The bad thing about these Israelis was that they didn't tell us Gentiles about it. They just let Laden go through with it...

Presidents and/or owners

Jew - CBS - William S. Paley, Leslie Moonves
Jew - NBC - Jeffrey Zucker
Jew - ABC - Bloomberg and Bodenheimer
Jew - ABC News - David Westin
Jew - CNN - Reese Schonfeld (co-founder)
Jew - FOX - Gail Berman, Rupert Murdoch
Jew - MBS - Ronnessen
Jew - Daily News - Maxwell (Hoch)
Jew - US News - Zuckerman

Jew - New York Times - Sulzberger
Jew - BBC - Michael Ian Grade, Mark Thompson
Jew - Sirius Satellite Radio - Scott Greenstein
Jew - ITV - Murdoch, Grade
Jew - Paramount Pictures - Bradley Alan Grey
Jew - 20th Century Fox - Sherry Lansing
Jew - News Corporation - Peter Chernin
Jew - Columbia Pictures - Kaufman
Jew - Warner Brothers - Barry M. Meyer
Jew - Clear Channel - Lowry Mays, Andrew Levin

Jew - Warner Co - Martin S. Davis
Jew - Dreamworks - Spielberg
Jew - Walt Disney Television - Micheal D. Eisner
Jew - Touchstone Television - Micheal D. Eisner
Jew - Buena Vista Television - Micheal D. Eisner
Jew - VIACOM - Sumner Murray Rothstein
Jew - MTV - Murray Rothstein
Jew - Nickelodeon - Murray Rothstein
Jew - Universal Pictures - Stacey Snider
Jew - Universal Studios - Ron Meyer
etc...

Why are you addressing my question to your statement that the Holocaust never happened with a response about 911?

TrondH
04-12-2009, 10:49 PM
Why are you addressing my reply to you regarding your statement that the Holocaust never happened with a response about 911?

It's evidence that Jews are big and evil liars.

Out of all stories it's illegal in some countries not to believe the Holocaust story. A strong indication that the story is a lie.

Considering that Jewish Silverstein was the target and the perpetrator on 9/11, and that the whole world was tricked by the Jewish media into thinking that muslims had anything to do with it, the shrunken heads, lampshade and soap story becomes ridiculous.

Jews own the media. They've not been chased into those positions.

Click The Holocaust lie (http://home.chello.no/liberal/) and watch the videos with the two ridiculous Jews who pretend to discuss the Holocaust.

BlueAngel
04-12-2009, 11:08 PM
It's evidence that Jews are big and evil liars. I already told you.

Out of all stories it's illegal in some countries not to believe the Holocaust story. A strong indication that the story is a lie.

Considering that Jewish Silverstein was the target and the perpetrator on 9/11, and that the whole world was tricked by the Jewish media into thinking that muslims had anything to do with it, the shrunken heads, lampshade and soap story becomes ridiculous.

Jews own the media. They've not been chased into those positions.

Click The Holocaust lie (http://home.chello.no/liberal/) and watch the videos with the two ridiculous Jews who pretend to discuss the Holocaust.

You stated that the Holocaust was a lie.

I asked you to refute the facts and now you're talking about 911.

Stop deflecting.

Why do you believe that the Holocaust was a lie?

There are Jews who are living and lost loved ones during the Holocaust.

There are Jews who are living and survived concentration camps.

Your position is that they are all liars.

911 has absolutely nothing to do with the Holocaust other than Zionist Jews were probably involved in the destruction of the Twin Towers and the deaths of thousands just as they were involved in the Holocaust.

WHY DO YOU BELIEVE THE HOLOCAUST WAS LIE?

Explain your position without referencing 911.

TrondH
04-12-2009, 11:09 PM
WHY DO YOU BELIEVE THE HOLOCAUST WAS LIE.

I already told you. You're just pretending to be stupid. I'll bet you're a Jew...

Hitler dressed some prisoners up as Polish soldiers, placed them by the border and shot them dead. He claimed Poland had attacked and used that as an excuse to invade Poland.

False Flag Operation = Jewish Operation.

Hitler was a Jew.

BlueAngel
04-12-2009, 11:18 PM
I already told you. You're just pretending to be stupid. I'll bet you're a Jew...

Hitler dressed some prisoners up as Polish soldiers, placed them by the border and shot them dead. He claimed Poland had attacked and used that as an excuse to invade Poland.

False Flag Operation = Jewish Operation.

Hitler was a Jew.

Yes.

Hitler was a JEW.

At least you have one fact correct.

The rest of what you have written will be dismissed.

But, thank you anyway for your input.

TrondH
04-12-2009, 11:20 PM
Yes. Hitler was a JEW.

Which, if possible, makes the Holocaust even less probable...

The well-known Holocaust "deniers"/doubters are Jews. Alex Jones, Christopher Bollyn, Eric Hufschmid, Mike Piper, Daryl Smith, Steven E. Jones, Jim Hoffman, Jim Fetzer and other "truthers" are Jews.

They take control of the truthing, mixing truth with lies.

BlueAngel
04-12-2009, 11:29 PM
Which, if possible, makes the Holocaust even less probable...

The well-known Holocaust "deniers"/doubters are Jews. Alex Jones, Christopher Bollyn, Eric Hufschmid, Mike Piper, Daryl Smith, Steven E. Jones, Jim Hoffman, Jim Fetzer and other "truthers" are Jews.

They take control of the truthing, mixing truth with lies.

Thanks for that reply.

I'll just file it under "G."

Sorry to inform you, but you don't make any sense.

TrondH
04-12-2009, 11:30 PM
Sorry to inform you, but you don't make any sense.

No need to be sorry. I know you're just pretending to be dense...

BlueAngel
04-12-2009, 11:45 PM
No need to be sorry. I know you're just pretending to be dense...

Again.

Please explain to the FORUM in your own words why you believe the Holocaust was a lie.

Thanking you in advance.

And, as always,

In Peace,
BlueAngel

TrondH
04-12-2009, 11:50 PM

9/11 was planned before the buildings were built. Jews are extremely evil. They're not persued. That's just one of the many lies from them.

And as you confirmed, Hitler was a Jew. Kinda weird that a Jew would hate Jews so much that he'd want to make lampshades out of them.

So, how did you know that Hitler was a Jew? Jews know that. I came to that conclusion after learning about his behavior, his false flag operation.

BlueAngel
04-13-2009, 12:24 AM

9/11 was planned before the buildings were built. Jews are extremely evil. They're not persued. That's just one of the many lies from them.

And as you confirmed, Hitler was a Jew. Kinda weird that a Jew would hate Jews so much that he'd want to make lampshades out of them.

So, how did you know that Hitler was a Jew? Jews know that. I came to that conclusion after learning about his behavior, his false flag operation.

Please inform the forum as to which countries consider it illegal not to believe that the Holocaust occurred.

Either that, or stop posting here.

TrondH
04-13-2009, 12:32 AM
Please inform the forum as to which countries consider it illegal not to believe that the Holocaust occurred.

Either that, or stop posting here.

If you had clicked on the link that I gave you, you would have read this:

BERLIN -- Ernst Zundel, a white supremacist and longtime Canadian resident charged in Germany with inciting racial hatred, will go on trial on Nov. 8, a court said Friday.

German authorities accuse Zundel, who was deported from Canada in March, of decades of anti-Semitic activities, including repeated denials of the Holocaust - a crime in Germany - in documents and on the Internet.

But I'm pretty sure you're just pretending you didn't know this.

Some people in our government here in Norway want to make it illegal here in Norway too.

It would be nice to have a trial. I've emailed some of the Jews in our government and told them to stuff their Jewish lampshades up their asses and told our prime minister that he'll end up in a gas chamber - for real this time...

BlueAngel
04-13-2009, 12:41 AM
If you had clicked on the link that I gave you, you would have read this:

BERLIN -- Ernst Zundel, a white supremacist and longtime Canadian resident charged in Germany with inciting racial hatred, will go on trial on Nov. 8, a court said Friday.

German authorities accuse Zundel, who was deported from Canada in March, of decades of anti-Semitic activities, including repeated denials of the Holocaust - a crime in Germany - in documents and on the Internet.
-------

But I'm pretty sure you're just pretending you didn't know this.

Some people in our government here in Norway want to make it illegal here in Norway too.

It would be nice to have a trial. I've emailed some of the Jews in our government and told them to stuff their Jewish lampshades up their asses and told our prime minister that he'll end up in a gas chamber - for real this time...

Provide the link.

TrondH
04-13-2009, 12:48 AM
Provide the link.
I've already given you the link in a previous post
CTV.ca | Zundel faces German incitement trial on Nov. 8 (http://www.ctv.ca/servlet/ArticleNews/story/CTVNews/20051028/Ernst_Zundel_051028/20051028?hub=World)

You're just asking for this to give a false impression that you don't already know this.

BlueAngel
04-13-2009, 01:09 AM
I've already given you the link in a previous post
CTV.ca | Zundel faces German incitement trial on Nov. 8 (http://www.ctv.ca/servlet/ArticleNews/story/CTVNews/20051028/Ernst_Zundel_051028/20051028?hub=World)

You're just asking for this to give a false impression that you don't already know this.

This is from 2005.

Any clue as to his whereabouts?

TrondH
04-13-2009, 01:11 AM
This is from 2005.

Any clue as to his whereabouts?

No, I don't know.

Ernst Zündel has done extensive research into the theory that UFOs are really Nazi airships flying reconaissance missions from a secret base at or near the South Pole.
Holocaust denier Ernst Zündel's Flying Saucers Index (http://www.nizkor.org/hweb/people/z/zundel-ernst/flying-saucers/)

But he's obviously a Jew. This is Jewish idiocy.

BlueAngel
04-13-2009, 01:15 AM
Other than Germany, what other countries, consider it a crime to deny the Holocaust?

London - Germany May arrest Holocaust Row Bishop -- VosIzNeias (http://www.vosizneias.com/28163/2009/02/28/london-germany-may-arrest-holocaust-row-bishop/)

TrondH
04-13-2009, 01:19 AM
Other than Germany, what other countries, consider it a crime to deny the Holocaust?

YouTube - Ernst Zundel on CNN #1

Why do you want to know? So you can keep pretending you didn't know?

Switzerland, Poland and more...

EU approves criminal measures against Holocaust denial

By The Associated Press

European Union nations agreed Thursday to set jail sentences against those who deny or trivialize the Holocaust, as part of efforts to combat racism and hate crimes across the 27-nation bloc.
EU approves criminal measures against Holocaust denial - Haaretz - Israel News (http://www.haaretz.com/hasen/spages/850644.html)

BlueAngel
04-13-2009, 01:29 AM
No, Idon't knoiw.

Ernst Zündel has done extensive research into the theory that UFOs are really Nazi airships flying reconaissance missions from a secret base at or near the South Pole.
Holocaust denier Ernst Zündel's Flying Saucers Index (http://www.nizkor.org/hweb/people/z/zundel-ernst/flying-saucers/)

But he's obviously a Jew. This is Jewish idiocy.

I was unaware that it is a crime in Germany to denounce the Holocaust.

Thank you for bringing this to my attention.

In what other countries does this crime exist?

I will ask you again, however, why you believe that the Holocaust did not occur?

TrondH
04-13-2009, 01:31 AM
I will ask you again, however, why you believe that the Holocaust did not occur?

OMG! You're so Jewish. Just read through the thread again. Maybe twice would do the trick...

BlueAngel
04-13-2009, 01:33 AM
YouTube - Ernst Zundel on CNN #1 (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_y9eg0KX7-I)

Why do you want to know? So you can keep pretending you didn't know?

In these countries:

"Sveits, Ĝsterrike, Romania, Slovakia, Den Tsjekkiske Republikk, Litauen og Polen."

which I don't know all the names in english. Switzerland, Poland...

EU approves criminal measures against Holocaust denial

By The Associated Press

European Union nations agreed Thursday to set jail sentences against those who deny or trivialize the Holocaust, as part of efforts to combat racism and hate crimes across the 27-nation bloc.
EU approves criminal measures against Holocaust denial - Haaretz - Israel News (http://www.haaretz.com/hasen/spages/850644.html)

Excuse me, but I'm not one to PRETEND.

I am telling you that I didn't know it was a crime in some countries to denounce the Holocaust and, thus far, you are providing evidence to the contrary.

Thank you and carry on.

The forum appreciates your efforts in this regard.

BlueAngel
04-13-2009, 01:37 AM
OMG! You're so Jewish. Just read through the thread again. Maybe twice would do the trick...

Whether or not I am Jewish has nothing to do with the question I have posed to you several times and which you refuse to answer.

WHY do YOU believe that the Holocaust did not exist?

Simple question.

Simple answer.

If you can't answer it, that implies that you don't believe what you speak.

TrondH
04-13-2009, 01:37 AM
I am telling you that I didn't know it was a crime in some countries to denounce the Holocaust

And I'm telling you that I don't believe you. You even knew that Hitler was a Jew. I told you twice that Holocaust denial was illegal in some countries before you started to not believe that, even though it's quite well-known. It was obviously a diversion from you.

TrondH
04-13-2009, 01:40 AM
Whether or not I am Jewish has nothing to do with the question.

Yes, because that means you're a liar and already knew what I've said in this thread. The fact that you keep asking me why I don't believe in the Holocaust even though I have answered several times makes you a very dense Jew.

BlueAngel
04-13-2009, 01:45 AM
And I'm telling you that I don't believe you. You even knew that Hitler was a Jew. I told you twice that Holocaust denial was illegal in some countries before you started to not believe that, even though it's quite well-known. It was obviously a diversion from you.

Oh, please.

Take your double-speak elsewhere.

We're not interested.

Oh, yeah.

It was obviously a diversion from me.

I don't divert.

You would be the one who is diverting.

BlueAngel
04-13-2009, 01:47 AM
Yes, because that means you're a liar and already knew what I've said in this thread. The fact that you keep asking me why I don't believe in the Holocaust even though I have answered several times makes you a very dense Jew.

Nothing you say means I am a liar.

Just answer the question you say you've answered, but haven't answered and stop diverting or go to bed.

TrondH
04-13-2009, 01:47 AM
Yeah, I have noticed you pretend to be very dense.

TrondH
04-13-2009, 01:48 AM
Oh, just answer the question

Now you're getting very ridiculous.

You're a fucking traitor!

BlueAngel
04-13-2009, 01:52 AM
Now you're getting very ridiculous.

You're a fucking traitor!

It is apparent you cannot answer a question.

Why do you believe the Holocaust did not occur?

500 words or less.

Thanking you in advance.

BlueAngel

BlueAngel
04-13-2009, 01:53 AM
Yeah, I have noticed you pretend to be very dense.

I think you're pretending to be dense.

TrondH
04-13-2009, 01:55 AM
It is apparent you cannot answer a question.
Why do you believe the Holocaust did not occur?

TrondH
04-13-2009, 01:56 AM
I think you're pretending to be dense.

Whatever the Jew says...

TrondH
04-13-2009, 01:58 AM
I think I'll post this conversation on my blog. I've already posted it on a Norwegian forum.

You're such a good a example of how you Jews are.

TrondH
04-13-2009, 02:00 AM
Six million Jews (http://9-11-was-an-inside-job.blogspot.com/2009/03/six-million-jews.html)

The American Hebrew
October 31, 1919:

The Crucifixion of Jews Must Stop!
By Martin H. Glynn (Former Governor of the State of N.Y.)

From across the sea six million men and women call to us for help, and eight hundred thousand little children cry for bread.

Six million men and women are dying from lack of the necessaries of life; eight hundred thousand children cry for bread. And this fate is upon them through no fault of their own, through no transgression of the laws of God or man; but through the awful tyranny of war and a bigoted lust for Jewish blood.

And so in the spirit that turned the poor widow's votive offering of copper into silver, and the silver into gold when placed upon God's altar, the people of this country are called upon to sanctify their money by giving $35,000,000 in the name of the humanity of Moses to six million famished men and women. Six million men and women are dying -- eight hundred thousand little children are crying for bread.

Because of this war for Democracy six million Jewish men and women are starving across the seas; eight hundred thousand Jewish babies are crying for bread.

In the name of Abraham Krotoshinsky who saved the "Lost Battalion," in the name of the one hundred and ninety-nine thousand and nine hundred and ninety-nine other Jewish boys who fought for Democracy beneath the Stars and Stripes won't you give copper, or silver, or gold, to keep life in the heart of these men and these women; to keep blood in the bodies of these babies?

The Jew Has Helped Everybody But The Jew.

In the world war the Jew has helped everybody but the Jew. "Over there" he helped in camp, in council and in conflict. "Over here" he helped the Red Cross, the Y.M.C.A., the Knights of Columbus, the Masons, the Salvation Army and everybody else. So now is the time for everybody to help the Jew, and God knows now is the time he needs it.
The Six Million Dead Jews of World War One (http://www.scribd.com/doc/6961043/The-Six-Million-Dead-Jews-of-World-War-One)

Six million Jewish men and women are starving across the seas; eight hundred thousand Jewish babies are crying for bread.

Send $35,000,000 now and I'll shut up about it!

http://home.chello.no/liberal/ice.gif

From Argue With Everyone (http://www.arguewitheveryone.com/general-political-discussion/43922-six-million-jews.html):

FIAWOL:
Holocaust denial-have to be brain dead to offer that smelly old meme here.

KokomoJoJo:
so then 12 million dead jooozsterz over 25 years huh?
thats a funny one. how many were there like 14 million in the whole world? Are you saying hitler missed a few?

Bill E. Bob:
Did you guys hear about the new German microwave?
It seats 6 Jews.

TrondH:
One more WW and the Jews are history...

TrondH
04-13-2009, 02:04 AM
Niggardly Jigger Chiggers:
How Many Jewish Posters on the AWE Bboard?
Stand up and be counted.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
doctorno:
you know i'm jewish. i've said so on this board on many occasions. what's the point? should i start a who's the prebyterian, episcopalian, methodist, lutheran, muslim, catholic buddhist, taoist etc. thread? i don't believe in hiding my religion, but as you stated, i also don't practice any religion. my wife, as i have also stated many times is catholic, and does practice catholicism. we have no problem whatsoever with the religion issue. i don't actually know who else on this board is jewish. there are those who are supportive against the posters on this threads incessant flat out lying posts(calling inri) and other flat out nonsensical bashing and grouping all jews as if we all share the same thought patterns. they may or may not be jewish, or maybe they're just normal decent folks who get sick of the ridiculous repetitive lying that occurs on a daily basis here. if you guys really enjoy the hating on jews thing, keep on going. this thread doesn't seem to be getting any play from anyone except the known overt racists/bigots.
TrondH:
"you know i'm jewish. i've said so on this board"
I knew that, but not because you've said it, but because you lie to cover up who did 9/11.
INRI:
That's always a good clue in my experience as well.

TrondH
04-13-2009, 02:06 AM
Evil lying Jews at FOX pretending to argue with another Jew on Yahoo! Video (http://video.yahoo.com/watch/4177019/11242421)

Video comments to the video when I had it on YouTube before my account was deleted for the 20th time:

ZotDudot7:
Please define "Jew", BeAGentile. If you think Ashkenazim are Jews then you are wrong... Judaism has been faithjacked by the Ashkenazim. I'm not Jewish, but please DO think about what I said. Thank you. :)

BeAGentile:
A jew is a person who keeps the Jewish lies secret, a person who knows that the Holocaust is a hoax, that 9/11 was a Jew Job, that all the media are owned by Jews, etc. A Jew is a person who keeps all this secret. Some Jews in the truth movement tell some truth, but mix truth with lies.

ZotDudot7:
So you think ALL Jews are bad? Not just the obvious Ashkenazim? I mean, as well as the Mizrahim who claim that Jesus was "black", did crack, and wants to kill all whites (cf. Black Hitler)? There are some VERY nice Jews in the world, to wit, the Messianic Jews. I doubt you've met all of them. So please don't judge an entire group just based on the million-some corporate Scrooges! :)

BeAGentile:
I've met these lying Jews all over forums and youtube. I don't think there are any exceptions.

ZotDudot7:
Pretty soon you'll probably encounter Jews who agree with you about the corruption. What will you say to them?

craigblast:
out of all the examples of a good jews you could of used you made the typical jewish reply, blame blacks, blacks have nothing to do with your ass being owned by 'beagentile',you just proved 'beagentile' point about jews, there sneaky and evil, and they blame gentiles for everything especially blacks so that the could be blameless to everything. your just a fucking idiot being exposed.

TrondH
04-13-2009, 02:20 AM
So why is it that you think the Holocaust did not exist?

I think you need to take your blue pill now...

Your Jewish friends are probably embarassed over you now...

BlueAngel
04-13-2009, 02:25 AM

If you think it's some secret that Hitler was a Jew, you're pretending to be dense.

BlueAngel
04-13-2009, 02:27 AM

I think you're deflecting again.

In fact, I know you are.

Unable to answer a simple question.

Again.

Why do you think the Holocaust was a lie?

We're waiting.............

BlueAngel
04-13-2009, 02:30 AM

What would my Jewish friends be embarrassed about?

About the fact that you believe the Holocaust was a lie but are unable to explain why.

Highly doubt anyone should be embarrassed except for yourself.

TrondH
04-13-2009, 01:01 PM
What would my Jewish friends be embarrassed about?

About the fact that you believe the Holocaust was a lie but are unable to explain why.

Everyone can see that I have explained why I believe the Holocaust was a lie several times. When you keep pretending you haven't read my explanation you show us that you Jews are out of arguments.

Majorion
04-17-2009, 08:23 PM
Stop deflecting.

Why do you believe that the Holocaust was a lie?

Hello Mr. BlueAngel, our resident Naval observer...

It is not so much that the Holocaust(TM) was a lie...
What's interesting, is how people get put in jail in some areas of the world, if they dare question such historical facts.

As you know, the label "Anti-Semite", was an ingenious race card defense mechanism, devised originally by the Mossad.

The members here have every right to their opinion,

Majorion

TrondH
04-17-2009, 08:37 PM
"historical facts"

:) Similar to those "historical facts" that Osama bin Laden demolished some Jewish buildings...

Jewish Eric Hufschmid (http://www.erichufschmid.net/HoloHoax/DavidIrvingHoax.html): The Holocaust is the primary tool the Zionists have to manipulate Goyim emotions, so expect them to protect it at all costs!

He says "Zionists", but he really means Jews. If Zionists wanted us to feel pity for Zionists, they would have said that 6 million Zionists were turned into lampshades. But the hoax is about Jews.

Eric Hufschmid has said that Alex Jones is a Zionist Crusader or an Israeli agent. It's a Jewish joke. Alex Jones (http://9-11-was-an-inside-job.blogspot.com/2009/03/jewish-alex-jones-was-hysterical.html) is an American Jew.

The FOX Jews joke about the crime
Fox Jews joke about the crime on Yahoo! Video (http://video.yahoo.com/watch/4148754/11175385)

TrondH
04-17-2009, 08:41 PM
WorldNetDaily (http://www.worldnetdaily.com/news/article.asp?ARTICLE_ID=24594): U.S. experts do not believe bin Laden was capable of infiltrating double agents into the heart of the U.S. administration on a large scale. They are looking elsewhere, instead, at a country with a very well-oiled intelligence apparatus – Iraq.

The American government is completely infiltrated by Iraqis and Israelis...

Majorion
04-17-2009, 08:51 PM
The American government is completely infiltrated by Iraqis and Israelis...
Israelis? Hell yes.
Iraqis? no.

Don't get me wrong, I am definitely not a "holocaust defender"...
I question the validity of this tell-tale, used (as I said earlier) as a defense mechanism, against anyone who dares to criticize Israel, Hebrews, Jews, or Zionists.

Regards,

Majorion

TrondH
04-17-2009, 08:55 PM
Israelis? Hell yes.

It was a joke from the Jews on FOX. Many people might think it's news, but it's comedy. The Jews are laughing at us gentiles.

People are getting killed, and the Jews are just laughing:

Jewish George Bush - the comedian on Yahoo! Video (http://video.yahoo.com/watch/4299440/11551515)

http://zancor.net/wp-content/uploads/2009/01/jetfuelgoodone1.jpg

Jews are sick!

Jewish George Bush pretended to be angry on 9/11. He said that evil people were behind, knowing very well that he was talking about himself. These people are extremely evil.

TrondH
06-18-2009, 03:23 PM
Ridiculous claims of TV Fakery from Jews (http://9-11-was-an-inside-job.blogspot.com/2009/04/ridiculous-claims-of-tv-fakery.html)

The nose of a plane:

http://home.chello.no/liberal/flynese.jpg

TrondH
01-16-2010, 06:04 AM
Ridiculous claims of TV Fakery from Jews
YouTube - Ridiculous claims of TV Fakery from Jews

alt: Ridiculous claims of TV Fakery from Jews on Yahoo! Video (http://video.yahoo.com/watch/6379940/16545272)