Majorion
03-26-2009, 05:29 PM
-----------

Majorion
03-26-2009, 05:30 PM
------------

CurtisJohns
03-26-2009, 05:46 PM
I love the videos, Life on Venus is perfectly possible, just not for a Human, however perhaps some form of adpated creature is able to survive there undetected.

Majorion
03-26-2009, 05:57 PM
----------

BlueAngel
03-26-2009, 10:10 PM
Can you clarify for US what the conspiracy is that you are presenting regarding Venus?

Thank you.

Majorion
03-26-2009, 11:33 PM
------

BlueAngel
03-26-2009, 11:44 PM
Actually, it's pretty obvious BlueAngel. There are artificial structures on Venus, just as there are on the Moon, Mars.

Now, what these structures are, and to whom they belong, is what remains a mystery.

When I get the time, I will try to provide far more evidence to this forum. Far more valuable info passed on to me by extremely knowledgeable people. I will start more threads.. but for now, watch those videos very carefully, they are all REAL images of Venus provided by NASA. I have posted all the relevant images (along with the direct links to NASA's archive). Check out some of those images, and zoom in by manually pressing "CTRL" and use the mouse scrolling button to zoom in on the image. You will clearly see the structures. Oh, and one more thing, the orange lava color that NASA applied to images of Venus..is NOT the TRUE color of Venus, keep that in mind. Hope this helps.

Cheers!!!!

Actually, it's not pretty obvious.

That's why I asked you to clarify, which you still have not.

First you say that they are all REAL images provided by Nasa of VENUS and then in the next breathe you say that the orange lava color that NASA applied to the images of Venus is NOT the true color of VENUS.

So, then they are not REAL images.

Okay.

I'll keep that in mind.

And, the conspiracy would be?

That the orange lava color that Nasa applied to the images of VENUS is not the true color.

WOW!

That's about all I can say.

I'm speechless.

Cheers!!!!!

Majorion
03-27-2009, 12:29 AM
-------------

BlueAngel
03-27-2009, 12:36 AM
I have clarified twice. Did you even read everything I wrote from the beginning of this thread till the end?

What made you come to this conclusion that they AREN'T REAL?.. Do you not notice all the links to NASA?... You seem to be confused with what is meant by "TRUE-COLOR".. These are Magellan Radar images.. .
The Orange color was picked by NASA to represent Venusian images because one of the first Russian images from Venera landers showed an orange color. Ever since then the surface of Venus is shown as Lava Orange

Here is the image from Venera 13

http://www.thelivingmoon.com/43ancients/04images/Venera/Venera_13/v13_vg261_262_lrg.gif

That NASA have been engaged in the cover up of what really exists on Venus. As well as Mars, the Moon.

NASA airbrush, alter, and manipulate these images of the solar system. Did you know that the true color of Mars is not red as they display with their images?.. They apply a false color purposely. The sky on Mars is blue.

In the case of these Venus images, they have picked the orange lava color. Look at the image above, on the left side, what color do you see on Venus?.. Now why do you think they picked the orange lava color?

Are you aware of wavelengths? .. RGB?

I have gotten this material and data from a person whom has connections with intelligence people, DoD specifically.

Now, if you are so shocked by this reality I present here, with evidence for all to see, then there is no reason to attack me, you know what they say; don't kill the messenger.

Cheers!!!!

Sorry, but I'm not attacking you.

If you perceive that because I asked you to clarify the conspiracy you are presenting about the color of VENUS as an attack, therein would lie your confusion.

You don't need to respond with another lengthy reply that still doesn't clarify why you said that the pictures from NASA are REAL but that the color in the pictures has been altered.

It can't be both.

They're either REAL or they are not REAL.

Therein lies your confusion.

For the third time, please clarify the conspiracy about VENUS that you have presented to the forum.

The fact that you say you have received this information from INTELLIGENCE people with the DoD doesn't impress me nor would I be inclined to believe it just because you say so.

At this point in time, I highly doubt anyone truly cares to concern themselves with VENUS or MARS or whatever conspiracy you think you are presenting.

I mean, seriously, should I get all worked up about whatever it is you're talking about regarding some conspiracy concerning the color of VENUS which you don't even seem to be able to explain?

I don't think so.

There are more important issues facing our country than the color of Venus.

Cheers!!!

Thank you and Carry on!!

Majorion
03-27-2009, 12:47 AM
----------------------

BlueAngel
03-27-2009, 01:06 AM
Are you purposely being obtuse BlueAngel? Are you not reading my posts?

I have just explained the conspiracy. It is pretty self evident anyways. I have clarified three times.

Firstly, did you even bother to visit the links I provided?.. if so, do you not clearly see the geometric structures?.. Watch all the videos, especially the parts at the end of each video. The best parts are at the end.

These images are basically like sonar. Sorta like ocean mapping. Ever heard of such a thing? .. It's a scan, the physical terrain get's mapped into high resolution images, I have provided each of these images in two separate formats, for maximum resolution if you take the time to examine them.

Regarding the color, NASA picked the orange lava color, to make it appear dead, just as they have picked the red color for Mars, to make it look equally lifeless and baron.

There is life on Mars, bases and huge structures on the moon, and in this thread I'm demonstrating the presence of artificial structures on Venus.

I probably should have started with the moon and Mars.. because these ones appear to be a little more complicated for some.

If you have any questions, anything...

What is it exactly that you DON'T understand?

Majorion said:

There is life on Mars, bases and huge structures on the moon, and in this thread I'm demonstrating the presence of artificial structures on Venus.

--------------------------------------------------------------------
Actually, the conspiracy you present is not self-evident nor have you explained it three times.

First it was about a REAL photograph of VENUS from NASA that wasn't REALLY REAL because the color had been altered.

Now it's about life on Mars, bases and huge structures on the moon and artificial structures on Venus.

Thanks and Cheers!!!

Have a wonderful night!

P. S. If you're going to present a conspiracy, you should be open questions.

If you become upset when someone poses a question, it only reflects that you have no real knowledge as to that which you are presenting.

Especially, when you start spinning.

Just a tip.

I wouldn't believe anything and everything that an intelligence/DoD agent tells you.

Could be they're just asking you pass along CRAP!!!

You might be unwittingly or wittingly doing so, but in any event, the INTELLIGENCE community isn't an entity that I would trust completely.

BlueAngel
03-27-2009, 01:19 AM
Are you kidding me?

What the hell?

I just watched about two minutes of the first video.

Two minutes of my life I'll never get back.

What a waste.

Yep.

That's Venus alright.

I'd recognize it in a heartbeat.

Looks just the same as the last time I visited.

What's the deal with all the music?

Get to the point.

Obviously, there is no point.

Majorion
03-27-2009, 01:36 AM
------------

BlueAngel
03-27-2009, 01:46 AM
You're kidding, right?

You don't think I have asked you a question?

Hmmmm!

I wonder what started this conversation.

A question, perhaps?

?

You must not read what I post because I've only asked you for about the fifth time now to clarify the conspiracy you present in your OWN WORDS without the help of video provided to you by your very close friend in the Intelligence community/DoD.

But, instead, you chose to write a bunch of hogwash and ATTACK me.

Again.

Please explain the conspiracy you have presented in YOUR OWN WORDS without quoting me.

Majorion said:

"On the contrary, you seem to be in complete compliance with what the INTEL community actually wants you to believe. You seem to trust them far more than I do."

I can't stop from laughing!!!

As if you know everything about me after spending one day on this site.

What a hoot!

I'd say that you, my dear, seem to be reside in their back pocket.

Majorion
03-27-2009, 01:53 AM
--------

Majorion
03-27-2009, 01:56 AM
----------

BlueAngel
03-27-2009, 01:57 AM
Not everything, of course. But some things.

A little checking reveals your bias on such subjects. Here's a rather interesting thread you started, titled;

THERE IS NO EVIDENCE!
http://www.clubconspiracy.com/forum/f33/there-no-evidence-5390.html

That is a pure example, of what is called "proclamation".

I love that thread.

Thanks for calling it up!

Majorion
03-27-2009, 02:02 AM
-----------------

BlueAngel
03-27-2009, 02:03 AM
I see, so you're dismissing the evidence when we were on page 1, without taking a look. And now you only JUST gave it two minutes into the first video?

How about watching all the videos, completely. Then, examine ALL the images, and get back to me.

What do ya say?

The first one was so boring and unimpressionable that I truly wouldn't want to waste another two minutes of my life watching another and your explanation as to the conspiracy you are presenting is so rambling that I just can't even contemplate spending any more of my precious time on this
nonsense.

But, hey.

Thanks for the offer and keep on keepin' a check on Venus.

BlueAngel
03-27-2009, 02:06 AM
Gladly!

As I continue to prove my points quite well.

What point have YOU proved? .. that you haven't even got passed the two-minute mark on the first video?

It seems that you're the one whose rather upset BlueAngel. Bless you.

Cheers!!!!

Don't try to fool yourself into believing that you have proven anything.

There's no point in going past the two minute mark.

There's nothing there.

Period!

Sorry, dear, but, I'm not upset all.

You're projecting.

BlueAngel
03-27-2009, 02:10 AM
Gladly!

As I continue to prove my points quite well.

What point have YOU proved? .. that you haven't even got passed the two-minute mark on the first video?

It seems that you're the one whose rather upset BlueAngel. Bless you.

Nice projection psychology. I wonder who taught you that.

Show me where I attacked you whydontyou.

Cheers!!!!

Who taught me what?

You're attacking me because I asked you a question.

It ain't a secret.

Quite obvious.

Majorion
03-27-2009, 02:17 AM
-------------

Majorion
03-27-2009, 02:19 AM
------------

Majorion
03-27-2009, 02:22 AM
-------------

Majorion
03-27-2009, 02:23 AM
----------

Majorion
03-27-2009, 02:25 AM
-----------

BlueAngel
03-27-2009, 02:31 AM
What you CAN'T contemplate, nor fathom, is the depth of the conspiracy I am presenting to you.

You haven't presented anything. I'm still waiting.

An hour or two of your life to explore Venus is boring?

If you would have focused your attention and time today over the material, instead of immediately jumping in to attack the messenger, then we might have been discussing the details of this case and the intriguing anomalies.

Please, I'm waiting for the details.

You have been off-topic this whole time. Other forums have a wonderful alert button for certain posts. Unfortunately, this doesn't appear to be the case here at CC.

Yeah. Unfortunately, for you. Off-topic. Oh, please. You don't seem to be able to stay on topic by answering the original question.

Anyhow, here's a beautiful structure on the moon for you to "contemplate".

Oh, my. I'm contemplating.

http://www.thelivingmoon.com/43ancients/04images/Moon8/Castle/Castle02.jpg

Inside the box this time, folks.

BlueAngel
03-27-2009, 02:32 AM
Exactly. But what I am projecting is evidence, and compelling material. What YOU are projecting, are my rebuttals in reverse.

You haven't presented evidence nor have you presented compelling material.

Majorion
03-27-2009, 02:34 AM
------------------

BlueAngel
03-27-2009, 02:35 AM
Exactly. But what I am projecting is evidence, and compelling material. What YOU are projecting, are my rebuttals in reverse.

You're off topic again.

I said you were projecting that I was upset.

It had nothing to do with evidence or compelling material.

Please stay on topic.

BlueAngel
03-27-2009, 02:38 AM
And WHAT exactly, is the original question?.. I'd be glad to answer a fifth time.

Obviously, your reading comprehension skills are lacking.

You don't consider any of this compelling material? .. I would be so curious to see what you have to offer yourself.

Compelling as to what?

Inside the box.

BlueAngel
03-27-2009, 02:39 AM
Keep those videos coming they are so compelling and evidentiary.

Majorion
03-27-2009, 02:44 AM
-------------

BlueAngel
03-27-2009, 02:46 AM
Sure thing BlueAngel

http://www.thelivingmoon.com/46_mike_singh/04images/LO_New/moonSpires9-1.jpg

LO-5-125-H2A

http://www.thelivingmoon.com/46_mike_singh/04images/LO_New/moonSpires12.jpg

http://www.thelivingmoon.com/46_mike_singh/04images/LO_New/moonSpires2.jpg

Thanks for sharing all this highly classified and sensitive material with us.

I'm going to have to say good-night.

I need time to digest all this very compelling information.

Majorion
03-27-2009, 02:47 AM
------

Majorion
03-27-2009, 02:49 AM
--------------

BlueAngel
03-27-2009, 02:51 AM
Am I? .. I wonder why you say this.. perhaps your next sentence explains well;

No, it is evident whom is the one really "projecting".

Yes.

Clearly, it is very evident as to whom is projecting.

BlueAngel
03-27-2009, 02:54 AM
And what would you believe, if you found out that these are REAL images?

:rolleyes:

Cheers!!!!

Please explain in your OWN words what these images show?

If I found out that these images were real, there really wouldn't be anything I could do about it.

Now, would there?

Cheers!!!!

BlueAngel
03-27-2009, 02:56 AM
:

Take all the time you need. Glad to see you went back yet again to EDIT your post.. this time, in it's entirety. Laughable, to say the least.

Cheers!!!!

Take all the time I need for what?

Who cares how many times I edit my post.

I do it for accuracy and perfection.

Only a fool would think it's laughable to want to be accurate.

Oh.

Now I understand.

Last edited by Majorion : Today at 03:53 AM.

BlueAngel
03-27-2009, 02:58 AM
Cheers!!!!

Majorion
03-27-2009, 03:01 AM
----------

Majorion
03-27-2009, 03:13 AM
--------------

BlueAngel
03-27-2009, 03:21 AM
Wow. You actually asked a question this time. ;)

WOW! If you could read, you'd see that I've asked you numerous questions.

Each image shows a different self-evident artificial structure. I'm more of a gnostic type person.. I don't claim to know what it is exactly, or to whom it may belong to.

Speaks volumes.

There are others I know, whom do think they have the answer.. but each individual opinion varies.. each has their own explanation.

Very apparent that you don't have an explanation.

One person I know, former CIA, tells me that all these represent alien civilizations throughout our solar system. People just like us.

AWESOME! Love those CIA guys. They're so in the know when it comes to other INTELLIGENT life.

In regards to the Moon,, I am personally convinced that both the U.S and Russia already have bases there, but not on the far side.

What convinces you of this?

I have only shown you a tiny bit of evidence. There is much more out there. And rest assured, this heavily relates to UFO/Alien information.

What evidence?

What is it that you wish to accomplish here BlueAngel? .. Do you want me to disappear?.. I could do that if you just ask kindly.;)

I'm not trying to accomplish anything. I was merely inquiring as to your VENUS conspiracy. If you want to dissappear, go right ahead, but don't wait for me to ask you kindly. Your presence here is of no consequence to me.

Yes, I have to edit my own posts to keep with your editing.. that's WHY I'M EDITING. Duh

I don't think you should blame others for your mistakes.

Cheers!!!!

Cheers!!!!

BlueAngel
03-27-2009, 03:25 AM
Really?

Well, I got most of the last couple images I've been showing you, from Arizona State University's Space Exploration Resources website. Here;

Lunar Orbiter Image Scans (http://ser.sese.asu.edu/LO/index.html)

REAL enough for ya?

Oh, my.

Images from Arizona State University's Space Exploration Resources website.

Please, remind me.

What conspiracy do these images reveal?

Majorion
03-27-2009, 06:53 AM
-----------

BlueAngel
03-27-2009, 11:33 AM
Oooooh, boy.

That was exhilarating.

Let's do this again sometime in the very distant future.

I do hope you continue on with this thread as I am looking forward to reading and viewing the remaining compelling evidence that I suspect will be forthcoming from you with regard to the VENUS conspiracy.

Cheers!!!

If Susie doesn't provide a category for UFO's and ET's, my suggestion would be for you to keep all of your INTELLIGENCE regarding these matters on one thread.

You will attract more viewers in that way.

Just a suggestion.

Cheers!!!

Darth Cacodaemon
03-27-2009, 11:36 AM
Okay, you're not convinced, fair enough. after all, everyone should have every right to be entitled their own opinion. Correct?

You have made it abundantly clear that you're not accepting the evidence, and that you're not convinced of any NASA cover up, of any kind.

I have never seen anyone, in any of the dozens of forums I post at... continuously harass a thread's OP for 5 pages long, deliberately maintain doubt, and dismiss absolutely everything put forth. All the while, playing easily noticeable and detectable psychological games, with tactics like --projection.

Wow. If you could read, you'd see that I've answered your questions tenfold, with brevity.

I'll say it plain in English for you. The solar system we inhabit, is not dead and lifeless as NASA (basically a subset of the DoD) would have you believe. Even our moon contains apparent bases, towers, domes, and a presence of some civilization on it. NASA and the governments, are heavily reluctant to even disclose to you and the rest of the public, the existence of microbial life on Mars.

Google search this; "ISRO Three Species Stratosphere" ,, this was very recent news BTW. The Indian Space Research Organization, have only begun their exploration of space.. and they have already disclosed the discovery of three types of microbial species up in Earth's stratosphere. NASA have supposedly been exploring space for decades.. they even have probes and satellites launched all over the solar system, but they haven't made this discovery themselves?.. I find that very hard to believe quite frankly.

On a closing note, I'd just like to leave you with a few names whom bear witness, and would be willing to testify against NASA (if they actually could) concerning these issues in a court of law;

Donna Hare
Karl Wolfe
John Schuessler
Ken Johnston
Richard C. Hoagland
Clark C. McClelland

To name but a very few. There are hundreds more witnesses. And one day, everything these people are collectively saying, will be revealed to all. But judging from the looks of it, I don't think that day is gonna come in either of our lifetimes Mr. BlueAngel. Such a reality would take decades longer, perhaps centuries, for it to finally be disclosed.. or more accurately.. revealed. Because no disclosure will happen from the side of the government, or any current government in the world. This revelation will reveal itself, inevitably.

Although, just a sincere word of advice, and if I were you, I would keep my eye on the British government's gradual and currently continuous release of previously classified UFO files, for the next three years. A Mr. Nick Pope, in particular would be the man to watch for. Don't be surprised to see him show up on Fox News every now and then, it would be hard to catch him anyways, because they barely give him 5 minutes to speak. They dismiss him, much like you dismissed myself. Nick Pope worked for the UK's Ministry of Defense BTW.

Kind Regards

You're insane.

Majorion
03-27-2009, 08:58 PM
-----

BlueAngel
03-27-2009, 09:22 PM
If I'm insane, then tell us what we are seeing here in this image?

http://www.thelivingmoon.com/46_mike_singh/04images/LO_New/moonSpires9-1.jpg

LO-5-125-H2A

How 'bout you tell us.

Majorion
03-27-2009, 09:30 PM
That last one is a huge tower on the moon. Possibly a mining facility.

BlueAngel
03-27-2009, 10:26 PM
That last one is a huge tower on the moon. Possibly a mining facility.

Oh, my.

I missed that HUGE tower!

Good thing you have x-ray vision.

I am very upset at the POSSIBILITY that the hugh structure is POSSIBLY a mining facility.

I'm going to write to every newspaper in the entire country and call every news organization and inform them of this.

Do you think they'll care or cover the story?

Probably not worth wasting my time, eh?

In any event, thanks for bringing this to our attention.

Mining on the moon.

The audacity of these people.

!

BlueAngel
03-28-2009, 01:17 AM
Hello, hello.

What are they mining for?

GOLD????

BlueAngel
03-28-2009, 01:20 AM
Okay, I took your trip to Venus.

Now what?

Is Mars next?

Are THEY mining there, too?

Majorion
03-28-2009, 01:32 AM
-----------

Majorion
03-28-2009, 02:01 AM
---------

BlueAngel
04-01-2009, 01:27 AM
Helium-3.

And here is some of evidence for mining operations on Mars, just as you requested;

http://www.thelivingmoon.com/43ancients/04images/Mars3/Tracks01.jpg

Original image Credit: NASA/JPL/Malin Space Science Systems

Do you note the tracks?.. Only a giant mining machine can make these tracks.

Sorry, but I didn't request evidence of a mining machine and, if you think that I did and that the photographs you present are equivalent to same, please don't delude yourself into believing this, but I see that you already have done so.

BlueAngel
04-01-2009, 01:31 AM
Helium-3.

And here is some of evidence for mining operations on Mars, just as you requested;

http://www.thelivingmoon.com/43ancients/04images/Mars3/Tracks01.jpg

Original image Credit: NASA/JPL/Malin Space Science Systems

Do you note the tracks?.. Only a giant mining machine can make these tracks.

Yep!

I note those tracks and I'm certain that only a giant mining machine can make those.

MY GAWD!

Whom shall I contact?

The LUNAR POLICE?

:eek:

BlueAngel
04-01-2009, 01:41 AM
Majorion quoted Darth as having said the following:

"as our plan is, to make you sound like an insane lunatic. We are very good at stereotyping people, and if you present factual truths along side the disinformation, then we will use your credulousness to discredit you and make every one think your an insane conspiracy nut case or, at worse, a right wing Neo-Conservative fruitcake."

I am unable to find within this thread the quote by Darth that Marjoion has provided.

I think the reason for this is because Darth never said that which Majorion has quoted him as saying and that the words "she made up" and attributed to Darth are meant as a message to someone else who is a member of this forum.

I am right?

or

Am I wrong?

Kindly prove me wrong by providing the comment within this thread wherein Darth said that which Majorion quoted him as saying.

Otherwise, we can consider with certainty that the words Majorion has falsely attributed to Darth were written as a message to someone else who posts on this forum.

We can further state with certainty that the message Majorion is attempting to deliver to a poster on this forum is to be considered a "scare tactic" and has no validity because it is not based in reality.

Thank you and Good Morning!

BlueAngel
04-01-2009, 01:59 AM
This would not be the first time wherein they attempted to camouflage a message to me.

It's an ongoing operation, as I have demonstrated.

BlueAngel
04-01-2009, 01:29 PM
Majorion quoted Darth as having said the following, but he did not and as I've explained the message is meant for someone else on this forum:

"as our plan is, to make you sound like an insane lunatic. We are very good at stereotyping people, and if you present factual truths along side the disinformation, then we will use your credulousness to discredit you and make every one think your an insane conspiracy nut case or, at worse, a right wing Neo-Conservative fruitcake."

------------------------------------------------------------------------

The quote by Darth is exactly what we already know.

Let's use this MO (Method of Operation) to present a hypothesis.

Let's pretend YOU were/are a victim of MKULTRA/Project Monarch or any other grotesque mind control CULT.

Did YOU escape the cult under circumstances such as any of those described by mind control victims who have written books about their incarceration or were THEY purposely released in order to achieve that which Majorion suggests so that MIND CONTROL programs are looked upon by the public as hogwash and something not to be taken seriously?

Case in point:

David Icke.

Is David Icke a mind control victim who poses as someone who escaped and believes in shape-shifting lizards or someone who just happens to possess some TRUTH about these programs. If he just happens to possess some truth about these grotesque programs, from where did he obtain it?

Or, is he being paid big bucks to spew such insanity?

If David Icke is not being paid big bucks and is a mind control victim who was fed DISINFORMATION about shape-shifting lizards so that he believes this to be the truth and they're using him to assist in discrediting mind control "cults," this is EVIDENCE that the implantation of disinformation/triggers, etc. can be accomplished in those persons who were/are victims of the mind controllers.

Majorion
04-01-2009, 02:22 PM
-----------

BlueAngel
04-01-2009, 02:45 PM
Did you read my words?

I said that I couldn't find the quote that you provided from Darth within THIS thread.

Thank you for showing us that you found it on another thread.

Obviously, you have information they don't want you to share because you've been warned that THEY will discredit you.

I mean, they must be doing something on Venus that they don't want any of us to know about for you to receive that warning!

Carry on!

BlueAngel
04-01-2009, 02:57 PM
You shouldn't quote "out of context."

Especially when you're placing a quote inside a thread from which it is not contained.

If you do, you should at the very least provide the link to the thread from where you have retrieved it.

In either event, interesting how Darth was a member here for all of two days before your arrival and was all over your first post.

Majorion
04-01-2009, 03:02 PM
-------------

BlueAngel
04-01-2009, 03:06 PM
Hello BlueAngel,

So now you're accusing me of plagiarizing a quote?

Here's where Darth said those words, in my intro thread no less;

http://www.clubconspiracy.com/forum/f23/majorion-intro-7344.html

How about WE pretend, that YOU Mr. BlueAngel, are not an ordinary forum dweller. How about WE do a little Google search with your user name, and SEE what the first result comes out AS:

Results 1 - 10 of about 2,750,000 for BlueAngel. (0.22 seconds)
Blue Angels : Official Website (http://www.blueangels.navy.mil/)

- Mar 27The Blue Angels' mission is to enhance Navy and Marine Corps recruiting efforts and to represent the naval service to the United States, ...

Show map of 390 San Carlos Rd # A, Pensacola, FL 32508 (http://www.google.com/search?source=ig&hl=en&rlz=1G1GGLQ_ENSA313&=&q=BlueAngel&btnG=Google+Search&aq=f#)

www.blueangels.navy.mil/ - 3k - Cached (http://74.125.77.132/search?q=cache:DIdp4TsWKqUJ:www.blueangels.navy.mi l/+BlueAngel&cd=1&hl=en&ct=clnk) - Similar pages (http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&rlz=1G1GGLQ_ENSA313&q=related:www.blueangels.navy.mil/) -

Hmmm.... Interesting!

So, WHAT exactly did you say you're purpose here IS at ClubConspiracy?

It's obviously not for sharing some valuable information, now is it.

Oh, yes.

Very interesting!

I'm sure you are well aware of my purpose and even if I were here with a purpose of which you were clueless, I wouldn't be required to explain it to you or anyone else.

FYI, anyone can post on this forum without having a purpose.

What is your purpose?

Hold that comment.

I think WE already know.

My purpose is obviously for sharing VERY valuable information.

I suggest you read the forum a little more and familiarize yourself with the members here before you post any further baseless comments.

BlueAngel
04-01-2009, 03:07 PM
I find that interesting as well. I wonder who that person is exactly.

One other easy way to spot an agent?

They have ABSOLUTELY NO SENSE OF HUMOR

Really have you ever seen an MIB smile?

http://fitsnews.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/11/secret-service.jpg

I don't think we find it interesting in the same way.

Yep.

Those agents.

I can smell 'em a mile away.

Majorion
04-01-2009, 03:09 PM
---------------

Majorion
04-01-2009, 03:23 PM
----------------

BlueAngel
04-02-2009, 03:05 PM
Originally posted by BlueAngel:

Oh you don't have to explain. It's pretty obvious.

Yes, dear, I know I don't have to explain and, btw, if it is so OBVIOUS, why'd you ask?

Majorion
04-02-2009, 03:13 PM
-------

BlueAngel
04-02-2009, 03:15 PM
BTW,

You're not doing this job so well...

Sorry, but you are not in a position to render an opinion as to how I am performing at my JOB.

I'm voluntarily confining my activity here, in this one thread, purposely. Regardless of whether YOU think that you're somehow successful in keeping me here busy in this one thread.

Oh, yes, I'm certain there is a CONSPIRACY to keep you confined to this one thread. :eek:

I am respecting what you're trying to do here, and I do understand. But you are not being respectful with me.

I'm as respectful to you as you are to me and I have no clue what you think I'm TRYING to do.

I have every right to post this material, as this is a conspiracy forum after all. I don't care if it has your seal-of-approval or not mr. navy.mil.

I don't recall informing you that you couldn't post this material. In fact, I know I didn't.

I could be presenting far more sensitive stuff, but it's okay, I won't disturb you anymore.

You're not disturbing anyone. Post it.

You won't get any trouble from me, as long as you leave me be, and NOT throw another fully-expected response. I'm used to you guys around all the forums, and I'm tired of playing these games. A private message requesting cessetion of the leaks, would've been appropriate enough, and I would have shut the hell up, respectfully.

You don't trouble me, but please be advised that any member of this forum can comment on this thread; any other thread you author and respond to your comments. I think you're confused. No one is playing a game and if you shut-up that easily when in possession of such highly classified/sensitive information, I don't think you are the proper person for the job. Who should have private messaged you? Darth? I don't care what you post. No one is playing a game with you. You must be playing by yourself.

Regards,

Regards!

Majorion
04-02-2009, 03:23 PM
----

BlueAngel
04-02-2009, 07:00 PM
If you wanna delete this thread, I'm assuming you have admin capability?.. go right ahead.

I can't be bothered to go through another 7 pages with you BlueAngel...

Otherwise, I might divulge in some MORE interesting stuff ;)

Look, since your thread isn't about me, STOP making it about me and DIVULGE what you so desire.

Carry on without me in this thread.

I highly doubt someone is holding a gun to your head and forcing you to go through the seven pages with me.

If it's self-discipline you lack, might I suggest the IGNORE button.

BlueAngel
04-02-2009, 07:06 PM
The thing is BlueAngel, I'm not interested in spreading this stuff around other forums, just so you know...

I came to this forum, and threw a bit of my research on the table, just to see the reaction. I must thank you actually, you've confirmed some things for me.

And yes, you're final response was quite eloquent. I enjoy reading your words.. They are an inspiration.

Why won't you just let me end this thread? .. Are you enjoying our discussion in this thread? :)

We'll, you've certainly seen the reaction you've received and we've seen your reaction to the reaction you received.

You're quite welcome.

Glad to be of service.

I'm happy to be an inspiration for you.

I'm not stopping you from ending the thread.

I don't think of a discussion/conversation in terms of JOY.