View Full Version : "Why don't you spiritually stop raping me."

marypopinz
01-12-2005, 08:54 AM
"born_to_die is the name of a member

I haven't seen this name on this site in a long

time and nomads posts remind me of him.

maybe I miss him.

why don't you stop spiritually raping me?"

It doesn't matter who wrote this as I am sick to death of religious converters in this forum.

I have spent the last two days scanning the posts of various other forums and the contents of various threads within and wow! The religious discussions are kept to the religious forums. Why not here?

Also, while religion generally enters into many threads of conversation elsewhere, lacking was the religious anus trying to dictate through political correct speak - that type could be found in the religious threads where individual soul-condemning was acceptable.

A also miss the comments of posters who have came and gone. I'm not posting here anymore until something or someone does something to place these folk in check. Apparently, I can't check them myself cuz they run to mummy crying!

Well, I'm tellin' Dad.

I have a low tolerance for assholes who tell me I am going to hell or their bum-buddies, those who would convert my faith.

Political correctness is the problem with global politics and humanity, in genreal. It allows people to be racist and religionist and hide behind "nice" words.

EVERYONE IS TOO FUCKING WELL AFRAID TO SPEAK THEIR MIND, FOR FEAR OF PUNISHMENT.

"TO THOSE WHO WOULD RAPE MY FAITH OR CONDEMN MY SOUL TO HELL, YOU CAN ALL KISS MY ASS!"

I don't associate with assholes, not even in cyber space, not even a few. Now you know who I am.

Asta la vista, baby

Mary
XXX

Ana
01-12-2005, 09:38 AM
Couldn't agree more! I've got bored of this forum because of all the religious crap. I've got about four good alternative forums that are a good read and one mainstream one that's full of mainstream tosspots. This one could have been good but has been tainted by religious nuts.

Mary, what are we going to do? We'll swap links and meet up somewhere else :-P

The religious loons can KISS MY ASS TOO :-x

Marsali
01-12-2005, 10:05 AM
Hey ladies,
I hope you'll reconsider running away from this forum. The adversity that's encountered here on this forum is nothing compared with the adversity that we'll have to deal with if the NWO takes over our lives. Think of this forum as a small preparation for that time, which hopefully will never happen, but it's good to prepare anyway.

nohope187
01-12-2005, 04:06 PM
I fixed the topic post for you. :-P

bambam
02-26-2005, 04:37 PM
I think here is the right place to ask...
I miss an about-section on this site, basically:
- who is behind it?
- what is its purpose?
- why are you doing it?

The religious loons can KISS MY ASS TOO :-x
I'm sorry to disappoint you, but I wouldnt like to.

rangergord
02-27-2005, 06:26 AM
I'm a Chistian, a fish person. Stick around, not all of us use our faith as a weapon.

DarkChilde3D
02-27-2005, 01:54 PM
Yeah, I could name a few people who are guilty of this as well. Its amazing how we're all supposed to be tolerant, and everyone else doesn't need to be.

GREAT post rangergord.

marypopinz
02-27-2005, 02:29 PM
I have learned a lot since I first posted this.

I don't know if people have been using their faith as weapon??? How do they do they do that ??? I am confused.

Tolerance just like patience is a virtue.

I certainly have not been as patient as I could have been. I learnt that I was reacting moreso than acting of my own accord. That's what I learnt.

I also believe that is better to speak your mind, please or offend. Sometimes the truth hurts and it is only the truth and things will get better because of the exposure to the truth.

Just like a kid doesn't like to constantly be told, they are bad, I got fed up with people telling me and others that my faith was bad. Quite frankly, it pissed me off.

Who were these folks to judge?

Back to... Who am I to judge?
I am still learning not to judge and it is hard.

I am far from perfect. I am one of the most flawed people I know, truth be known. I've been through some heavy shit of varying forms and I consider myself lucky not to be in the nut-house babbling or selling my ass or some other foolishness.

As much as I sometimes feel I have been cursed, I have been blessed a million times more. My faith is what brought me to that space in my mind where I can try and find some peace.

It's all about personal pro-activity and believing in good things. It's not about reacting to situations without thought.

I am still learning...

By the way. I have been typing here for some time and would value any criticism that is warrnated by my myself, barring the malicious posts please. Bring them on if necessary.

I am interested in understanding how I come across and how I am percieved. If it is in a bad light, I would rather know so as to do something to alter that behaviour and/or train of thought.

I can take it. Please be blunt and honest.
For those who don't like me, please take your best shot and I'll do my damdest not to bite. I'd like to see just what I really have learnt.

I'm not looking for praise, I want constructive criticism only. Please. It'll give me something to think about, I am certain.

buckshotBill
03-21-2005, 10:20 AM
DarkChilde3D wrote:
Yeah, I could name a few people who are guilty of this as well. Its amazing how we're all supposed to be tolerant, and everyone else doesn't need to be.

GREAT post rangergord.

it is the religion mongers you need to question,
those that come to this site with their
"i am messenger" "i spoke to jesus", etc.
they want power over you.

many people practice power

truebeliever
05-04-2005, 03:57 AM
"When it comes to the public good, politeness is for fools". John Raulston Saul - The Doubters Companion

Come back Mary. It's all good.

I tone down my stuff. Believe it or not...you should here me when i get going in real life.

I do try and respect to a point that people here do not want every second word to be "fuck off".

Some people here believe we should'nt get angry at all...that some how anger is a mental illness and personal slanging matches detrimental to fighting the NWO...the day i cant let loose on someone is the day i'm pondering that notion from a re-education camp.

The philosophical foundation of the NWO is to tolerate EVERYTHING and EVERYONE. Stand for nothing. Be cool, rational, detached. Never draw a line in the sand.

As for keeping the religious stuff nice and cleanly in the back room of some specific forum. I dont believe in "Secularism"...religion is like the air, you need to breath it.

I'm personally disapointed that no one has condemned me to hell...no fair!

Sincerely, come back Mary...leave the "leaving" threats to me.

get_real
05-04-2005, 05:55 AM
Gee TB, I think I'm gonna cry!!!
What sincerity! What kind words!
Yes, come back Mary!

nakedsnake
05-04-2005, 05:20 PM
To all Christians....

"But set apart the Messiah in your hearts, and always be ready to give a defense to anyone who asks you a reason for the hope that is in you. However, do this with gentleness and respect, keeping your conscience clear..."

1 Peter 3:15,16

truebeliever
05-05-2005, 02:05 AM
Yes, a good groundwork NS.

I'm sure one day i'll live up to it.

nohope187
05-05-2005, 05:58 PM
Gentleness and respect? um.... yeah,well um... I'm workin on it. It'll be a while, though. :-P