PDA

View Full Version : How are you? I'm anti-evil & pro-righteous

NewsAndHistory
05-02-2009, 03:36 PM
I hope all of you are doing very well. Same goes for your community. What's going on with you? Do any of you think we can overcome the tyrants & occultists, who pose as our leaders? I want us to do so. We're strong enough to be our own masters or guides.

This website has an interesting community. I find it difficult to get replies from some of you though. Anyway, I came to this website after repeatedly being led away from awful online-communities, which love ignorance & hate the true prophets' scriptures (especially Aramaic scriptures & Paleo-Hebrew scriptures).

1 of the most awful websites, at which I've ever participated is named, AboveTopSecret.com:

Skeptic Overlord (claims to be co-owner of that website) has "post-banned" me for posting information about the JFK Assassination. Here is a suggestion for anyone, who may think that website is good for discussing whatever they want: find a forum-site, which isn't hosted by morons, who are easily disturbed by harmless information & links that were removed in this forum-section: Video: The Garrison Tapes - The Real Life JFK Investigation, page 1 (http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread460100/pg1)

You may find other websites that aren't hosted by unfair administrators.

At ClubConspiracy.com -you're more than likely to be allowed to post as much as you want about what you've witnessed & experienced.

AboveTopSecret.com is as bad as the government-controlled corporations, which are sponsored by the "owner(s)" of that website. I've seen the Navy & other organizations supported by the criminal-government advertised at this website.

On top of that, the owners of that website have admitted (and have been caught) reading & deleting private messages by many of the current- & former-members of that website. Several people, who have exposed the owners of AboveTopSecret.com have been sued (if not just threatened & warned), and stalked online by those same site-administrators.

Stay safe & be well. I will try to catch up with you, at a better time. I might be available at this website after today or tomorrow though.

BlueAngel
05-02-2009, 07:22 PM
Club Conspiracy allows Freedom of Speech and Expression.

Our first amendment rights in the United State's of America.

AMENDMENT I

Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.

I think it's time to Petition the Government for a redress of grievances.

Here is a reply.

Yes, we can overcome the tyrants.

NewsAndHistory
05-03-2009, 02:03 PM
I appreciate your kindness & wisdom. Thanks for sharing the truth about free speech & our constitution! Thanks for making this website.

BlueAngel
05-03-2009, 08:13 PM
I appreciate your kindness & wisdom. Thanks for sharing the truth about free speech & our constitution! Thanks for making this website.

Thank you for your kind words.

Darth Cacodaemon
05-05-2009, 12:29 PM
I hope all of you are doing very well. Same goes for your community. What's going on with you? Do any of you think we can overcome the tyrants & occultists, who pose as our leaders? I want us to do so. We're strong enough to be our own masters or guides.

This website has an interesting community. I find it difficult to get replies from some of you though. Anyway, I came to this website after repeatedly being led away from awful online-communities, which love ignorance & hate the true prophets' scriptures (especially Aramaic scriptures & Paleo-Hebrew scriptures).

1 of the most awful websites, at which I've ever participated is named, AboveTopSecret.com:

Skeptic Overlord (claims to be co-owner of that website) has "post-banned" me for posting information about the JFK Assassination. Here is a suggestion for anyone, who may think that website is good for discussing whatever they want: find a forum-site, which isn't hosted by morons, who are easily disturbed by harmless information & links that were removed in this forum-section: Video: The Garrison Tapes - The Real Life JFK Investigation, page 1 (http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread460100/pg1)

You may find other websites that aren't hosted by unfair administrators.

At ClubConspiracy.com -you're more than likely to be allowed to post as much as you want about what you've witnessed & experienced.

AboveTopSecret.com is as bad as the government-controlled corporations, which are sponsored by the "owner(s)" of that website. I've seen the Navy & other organizations supported by the criminal-government advertised at this website.

On top of that, the owners of that website have admitted (and have been caught) reading & deleting private messages by many of the current- & former-members of that website. Several people, who have exposed the owners of AboveTopSecret.com have been sued (if not just threatened & warned), and stalked online by those same site-administrators.

Stay safe & be well. I will try to catch up with you, at a better time. I might be available at this website after today or tomorrow though.

Let me say this: you can NOT defeat my Master, Lord Lucifer. The Power of the Dark Side is too powerful for you to defeat. Only a person of limited understanding would say what you have. Let me explain:
Billions of years ago, the Earth was a peaceful place. There was no truly sentient beings here. During this long slumber, humans progenitors were mindless brutes, incapable of making judgments or free will.
Then one day, in what is now Africa, The Light Bearer (Lucifer), came down on what we now call Adam and Eve. He spoke the truth to them, telling them that if they ate of the Tree of the Knowledge of Good and Evil, they would be like the Gods (of which Lucifer is one, BTW). Lucifer planned to teach Humans the means to self-deification once the evolutionary mutation of having eaten of the fruit had fully taken placed.
Alas, the evil Tyrant YHWH cast them out of the Garden of Eden. They left to travel to the Near East and the rest of the world. Worse yet, the Tyrant YHWH declared war against Lucifer because Lucifer had dared to defy the Council of the Gods and give Humans the forbidden knowledge and ability to be counsciounsce.
Thus the War has continued. The Sons of the Gods came down (The Nephillim) and mated with the daugters of men. They taught us metallurgy, farming. More importantly, they taught some of the secrets of the Gods alone were only supposed to know.

So you see, you are on the wrong side. Lucifer, besides being my Master, is also my friend. YHWH will not be victorious and those who ally themselves with him will be destroyed along with him. Just as YHWH tried to slay anyone who had the Hidden (read: Occult) knowledge gained from the Sons of God destroyed, so too will we destroy all those who choose to side with YHWH.

Lastly, Evil exists to Balance out Good. We live in a dynamic universe, and like the Yin-Yang symbol, we need the Dark Side as much as we need the Light Side. Wise is he or she whom learns to wield both sides of the Force, for both sides of The Force are the key to true power.
Think about it: can day exist without night or life without death? So too Good can not exist with out Evil.

BlueAngel
05-05-2009, 08:56 PM
Let me say this: you can NOT defeat my Master, Lord Lucifer. The Power of the Dark Side is too powerful for you to defeat. Only a person of limited understanding would say what you have. Let me explain:
Billions of years ago, the Earth was a peaceful place. There was no truly sentient beings here. During this long slumber, humans progenitors were mindless brutes, incapable of making judgments or free will.
Then one day, in what is now Africa, The Light Bearer (Lucifer), came down on what we now call Adam and Eve. He spoke the truth to them, telling them that if they ate of the Tree of the Knowledge of Good and Evil, they would be like the Gods (of which Lucifer is one, BTW). Lucifer planned to teach Humans the means to self-deification once the evolutionary mutation of having eaten of the fruit had fully taken placed.
Alas, the evil Tyrant YHWH cast them out of the Garden of Eden. They left to travel to the Near East and the rest of the world. Worse yet, the Tyrant YHWH declared war against Lucifer because Lucifer had dared to defy the Council of the Gods and give Humans the forbidden knowledge and ability to be counsciounsce.
Thus the War has continued. The Sons of the Gods came down (The Nephillim) and mated with the daugters of men. They taught us metallurgy, farming. More importantly, they taught some of the secrets of the Gods alone were only supposed to know.

So you see, you are on the wrong side. Lucifer, besides being my Master, is also my friend. YHWH will not be victorious and those who ally themselves with him will be destroyed along with him. Just as YHWH tried to slay anyone who had the Hidden (read: Occult) knowledge gained from the Sons of God destroyed, so too will we destroy all those who choose to side with YHWH.

Lastly, Evil exists to Balance out Good. We live in a dynamic universe, and like the Yin-Yang symbol, we need the Dark Side as much as we need the Light Side. Wise is he or she whom learns to wield both sides of the Force, for both sides of The Force are the key to true power.
Think about it: can day exist without night or life without death? So too Good can not exist with out Evil.

When did you undergo your lobotomy?

Darth Cacodaemon
05-05-2009, 11:07 PM
When did you undergo your lobotomy?

As a higher Being, I will not stoop to answer such an absurd question.

You dear, have chosen your fate. If you will not serve my Master, then you will meet your destiny. As the wise Darth Vader said "You're either for me, or you're my enemy"!

Besides, you choose this fate, not I.

BlueAngel
05-06-2009, 08:45 AM
As a higher Being, I will not stoop to answer such an absurd question.

You dear, have chosen your fate. If you will not serve my Master, then you will meet your destiny. As the wise Darth Vader said "You're either for me, or you're my enemy"!

Besides, you choose this fate, not I.

Do not refer to me as DEAR.

And, yes.

I chose MY FATE.

Not THIS fate to which you refer, whatever that means.

I had a choice that most mind control victims do not.

Either stay inside the cult for the rest of my life serving them in some form or fashion or for as long as they would allow me to live or REPORT to OTHERS as to that which they inflicted upon me and FREE myself.

That is the fate I chose.

FREEDOM!

It wasn't an easy task, but I prevailed.

I am a survivor.

Darth Cacodaemon
05-06-2009, 02:35 PM
Do not refer to me as DEAR.

And, yes.

I chose MY FATE.

Not THIS fate to which you refer, whatever that means.

I had a choice that most mind control victims do not.

Either stay inside the cult for the rest of my life serving them in some form or fashion or for as long as they would allow me to live or REPORT to OTHERS as to that which they inflicted upon me and FREE myself.

That is the fate I chose.

FREEDOM!

It wasn't an easy task, but I prevailed.

I am a survivor.

Behold, your future:

YouTube - Crazy Screaming Lady