PDA

View Full Version : The Truth About the Swine Flu Epidemic

Foobly
05-04-2009, 09:37 AM
YouTube - The Truth About Swine Flu URGENT

I promise this is not a joke. We have spent countless hours researching this, and no one believes us. Help us save people with this information.

Project13
06-10-2009, 12:43 PM
I personally believe Swine Flu was manufactured to distract and scare the general public so that their minds arent on things like the recession, or what the governments are doing.

Milly
06-24-2009, 03:50 PM
I personally believe Swine Flu was manufactured to distract and scare the general public so that their minds arent on things like the recession, or what the governments are doing.

Between all the illnesses and evils, there needn't be anything else on the news, which goes along with what you said.

I, too, think that it's a ploy.

It seems like every decade has it's "swine flu" and "bin laden" but it's all to keep the public engrossed in fabricated drama while our government is up to no good.

And if that doesn't work, there's always Octo-mom, Britney Spears, or Anna Nicole.

Project13
06-28-2009, 10:18 AM
totally dude

and think about it, whats the best way for a government to control the population?
Fear
scare the population
and they'll do whatever you want

thanks for getting what im saying :)

Milly
06-29-2009, 08:22 PM
Yes! That is pretty much the S.O.P. in this country.

Fear, fear, and more fear.

If it's not a flu with a fancy name, it's another epidemic.

BlueAngel
06-29-2009, 09:35 PM
Pardon the interruption, but I must chime in here.

Instilling FEAR is their primary weapon upon the masses.

I know you know this, I'm just sayin'.

It alters one's state of mind by creating anxiety.

An anxiety driven society is in need of drugs.

Anxiety can cause lack of concentration; depression.

Good for the pharmaceutical companies so they can further alter one's brain chemistry through the distribution of anti-depressants; create addicts in the process and use the population as guniea pigs for drugs which they couldn't possibly have tested on humans; and fatten their wallets in the process.

As far as our children, many of them turn to illegal drugs.

Good for the Mafia/CIA.

Milly
06-30-2009, 08:26 AM
Yes, fear.

All I have to do is think about that stupid color-coded system that Bush came up with...

We are ALWAYS on "alert" or "high alert." Yet nothing of real consequence has happened. Many, many more of our people have died fighting a gluttonous, pointless war than have died of supposed terrorist attacks.

Playing into the whole "fear" agenda, it's something our government and its corporate backers use to divert our attention away from what they are really up to, and direct it toward some inane garbage we glom onto instead . It feels like they take every opportunity to make sure we are the most entertain, least educated population, which of course I suppose would serve their true interests.

At one time in 2006, Bush abolished Habeas Corpus for about 6 months, and no one knew anything about it. Probably because we were too busy hearing about Anna Nicole Smith, or some other celebrity scandal on the news... and not the [I]actual news that our president at the time was a gun-wielding nut job. Now if anything says "high alert", it's that.

BlueAngel
06-30-2009, 06:50 PM
Yes, fear.

All I have to do is think about that stupid color-coded system that Bush came up with...

We are ALWAYS on "alert" or "high alert." Yet nothing of real consequence has happened. Many, many more of our people have died fighting a gluttonous, pointless war than have died of supposed terrorist attacks.

Playing into the whole "fear" agenda, it's something our government and its corporate backers use to divert our attention away from what they are really up to, and direct it toward some inane garbage we glom onto instead . It feels like they take every opportunity to make sure we are the most entertain, least educated population, which of course I suppose would serve their true interests.

At one time in 2006, Bush abolished Habeas Corpus for about 6 months, and no one knew anything about it. Probably because we were too busy hearing about Anna Nicole Smith, or some other celebrity scandal on the news... and not the [I]actual news that our president at the time was a gun-wielding nut job. Now if anything says "high alert", it's that.

To terrorize is to invoke fear.

So, I would think that those who put us on high alert would fall under the definition of TERRORISTS.

waikare
07-01-2009, 03:37 AM
To terrorize is to invoke fear.

So, I would think that those who put us on high alert would fall under the definition of TERRORISTS.

yeah evey year they come up with a new flu, i always thought it was a inside job, the goverment testing there chemical warfare out on us.

Milly
07-02-2009, 08:00 AM
Well put, BlueAngel ^_^

I dunno if all flu's are government sponsored. The H1N1 seems to almost have come at an ideal time, though, if you think about the frenzy it caused. Most people were in complete hysteria over it, while our financial system experienced a total meltdown... I would be so not surprised if in this instance this strain was fabricated.

Moorsey
07-09-2009, 09:43 AM
Personally I think its man made to keep us in our own countries for mo, so that we spend and it ends the recession....country by county.....

anyone agree?

Milly
07-09-2009, 09:57 AM
Interesting...

I guess I think it's more or less a way of getting us to rally against other nations, and further alienating ourselves, while distracting us from the big picture...

If you think back to any of the big plagues, it was usually the Christians (sorry!) that would persecute the Jews (most frequently) and blame them for the plague... alienating themselves in the process, and killing hundreds of thousands of innocent people... all because they were scared.

So currently "they" seem to be blaming Mexico, and for a while travel was limited there... people wearing masks, and in general, in panic mode. IMHO it's a way of passing the blame on to someone else, and our government terrorizing our own people with fear in a means to deter them from what's really going on nationally and globally.

I do think the H1N1 was manufactured, but I don't think it was done to end the recession. The Federal Reserve can, and does, make money out of thin air, and is BASED on debt. Recessions and depressions are literally BUILT IN to the "Modern Money Mechanics" of The Federal Reserve, so the fact that this nation, again, is in trouble is NOT A COINCIDENCE, it is but by design.

Leonardo
07-15-2009, 07:40 PM
I'll be darned, something actually worth watching on CC.

You know, that had the ring of truth to it.

Thanks for the info. I'll spread it.

I cannot be fooled
08-08-2009, 12:52 AM
There are two possible scenarios for this outbreak..

1)

Biologists created this virus in labs, but they didn't think the human immune system would be strong enough to quickly adapt to the virus and make it basically useless within only a couple of weeks.

The first few people who caught this "virus" died but after that, the spread and severity of the flue was reduced mainly due to the spread from human to human weakened the virus from host to host until it ended up being like any regular flu..

2) The government and media made it all up, there was no real swine flu, it was a regular flu which mutated slightly and they made it out to be some massive potential pandemic..

It reminds me of when the tsunami smashed Indonesia, now every time there is an earthquake we are feared with tsunami warnings all over the coast.. But nothing ever happens...

BlueAngel
08-10-2009, 06:51 PM
There are two possible scenarios for this outbreak..

1)

Biologists created this virus in labs, but they didn't think the human immune system would be strong enough to quickly adapt to the virus and make it basically useless within only a couple of weeks.

The first few people who caught this "virus" died but after that, the spread and severity of the flue was reduced mainly due to the spread from human to human weakened the virus from host to host until it ended up being like any regular flu..

2) The government and media made it all up, there was no real swine flu, it was a regular flu which mutated slightly and they made it out to be some massive potential pandemic..

It reminds me of when the tsunami smashed Indonesia, now every time there is an earthquake we are feared with tsunami warnings all over the coast.. But nothing ever happens...

The SWINE flu did not end up being like any other regular flu.

The REGULAR flu causes more deaths than the SWINE flu has thus far.

Fahrenheit 912
08-12-2009, 10:29 PM
Or how about: When the Democrats swept to power in 2008, the new overwhelmingly Democratic Congress started making inquiries into potential crimes committed by the Bush Administration. OBama himself mentioned that former Bush officials could be held accountable and possibly indicted for crimes committed during the Bush/Cheney regime. It was about that time that word came about of a new type of influenza appearing in isolated areas around the world, and considerable concern was given to the potential virulent nature and morbidity of this strain. Parallels were drawn to the Spanish influenza outbreak of 1917-18 in the press. Any mention of possible inquiries or criminal indictments of Bush officials were quickly dropped..... Do you not think that this was, in effect, a covert warning by Bush operatives to Congress....., that they shouldn't dare proceed with any inquiries or indictments of Bush administration officials - unless a terrible pandemic be placed on the U.S. and the world??? I know what this means... It is a terrible truth..., but a truth of which we should all be aware. And this is probably not the only time that such tactics have been employed by the far right... I am particularly suspicious of the AIDS epidemic, which came about in the early days of the Reagan administration. Here was a disease that targeted principally homosexuals and promiscuous heterosexuals - a disease that was tailor-made, in effect, for the views and dogmas held by the Religious Right, or the Christian Evangelicals, who were Reagan's core constituency... I will no longer hold any illusions about the government in this country, and neither should you, for the people who aspire to positions of supreme authority are prone to abuse that power, and sometimes in very insidious ways. We are still witnessing it today....

BlueAngel
08-12-2009, 10:41 PM
The Swine Flu and Obama's declaration that Bush/Cheney could be held accountable for crimes committed during their regime are unrelated.

Obama was appeasing the PEOPLE with that declaration!

That's all.

They didn't release a flu in order to STOP Obama.

Obama serves his MASTERS and not the masses.

He was appeasing the people with that declaration.

That's all.

Just the same as Bush, Cheney, Rove and all those who came before them.

They serve their masters.

They are slaves.

This is something that you should keep in mind.

The CONTROLLERS thrive on instilling fear in the masses.

This is something you should keep in mind, as well.

Fahrenheit 912
08-12-2009, 11:58 PM
Whoa..... You are really quick to the draw..Mr. Angel. This forum really appears to be a grand obsession with you... You fancy yourself an accomplished editorialist. That's too bad, because you aren't, quite frankly, going to be appearing in the pages of "The New Republic," or "National Review" anytime soon - sorry, it just isn't going to happen....But then let's face it, none of us here are really up to the same standards as Michael Kinsley or William F. Buckly. We're just wannabes with a public forum, that's all. But we do have one advantage over the legitimate press - we can say pretty much what we want to say..., they, quite frankly, can't. Do you know why??? Because in doing so, they would be jeopardizing their very lives, and quite probably the lives of their friends and families. That is the quasi-fascist nature of the government in this country. If you are a recognized, legitimate journalist in this country, there are certain things you had dare not touch on, unless some terrible tragedy befalls you. During the years of the Bush administration, the press became a mere vestige to an out-of-control fascist/ imperialist state, and the truth became a total orphan. at least until the internet gave us some respite from total censorship and repression. Now, as to the relationship between pending congressional inquiries/indictments of Bush officials and the appearance of Swine Flu in the world .... Oh, the hell with it for right now. I'm on eastern time and it's getting late. I'll have to continue this thread tomorrow....

BlueAngel
08-13-2009, 08:04 AM
Whoa..... You are really quick to the draw..Mr. Angel. This forum really appears to be a grand obsession with you... You fancy yourself an accomplished editorialist. That's too bad, because you aren't, quite frankly, going to be appearing in the pages of "The New Republic," or "National Review" anytime soon - sorry, it just isn't going to happen....But then let's face it, none of us here are really up to the same standards as Michael Kinsley or William F. Buckly. We're just wannabes with a public forum, that's all. But we do have one advantage over the legitimate press - we can say pretty much what we want to say..., they, quite frankly, can't. Do you know why??? Because in doing so, they would be jeopardizing their very lives, and quite probably the lives of their friends and families. That is the quasi-fascist nature of the government in this country. If you are a recognized, legitimate journalist in this country, there are certain things you had dare not touch on, unless some terrible tragedy befall you. During the years of the Bush administration, the press became a mere vestige to an out-of-control fascist/ imperialist state, and the truth became a total orphan. at least until the internet gave us some respite from total censorship and repression. Now, as to the relationship between pending congressional inquiries/indictments of Bush officials and the appearance of Swine Flu in the world .... Oh, the hell with it for right now. I'm on eastern time and it's getting late. I'll have to continue this thread tomorrow....

Mrs. Quick Draw McGraw here.

No.

This forum is not a grand obsession with me.

No.

I don't fancy myself as an accomplished editorialist.

I have no desire to appear in the pages of The New Republic or any other publication.

I'm quite fine right here on this forum.

You are a wannabe, and not I.

I understand exactly why the PRESS reports as they do.

The drama continues with the inquiries; investigations and that's all it will ever be.

What?

Do you think they're actually going to put Bush/Cheney behind bars?

Milly
08-13-2009, 10:06 AM
Interesting points.

I guess I had assumed that the H1N1 was probably man-made, and perhaps didn't deliver the kind of death and destruction it's makers had hoped for.

I believe it might have been used as a diversion... but what I believe it was supposed to divert us from was possibly how Obama isn't following through on his promises, and the massive amounts of money he's throwing about with little regulation.

Also, like BlueAngel said, I think it's to instill fear, and possibly also to use that fear to alienate us from other countries. Possibly this is to make us more "patriotic" (in their sense of the word) so that our government can continue to rape and pillage while we decidedly look away and let it happen.

912, I think you might be on to something, though... with our government using diseases to target specific groups for their own purposes. However, I believe that the left and right are just to sides of the same coin... I think they probably bow down to the same masters. Anyway, I want to look more into that. Especially, like you said, with the AIDS epidemic... I haven't read anything about it in a while... are they still saying it started with the monkey?

Laokin
10-06-2009, 12:03 AM
Well put, BlueAngel ^_^

I dunno if all flu's are government sponsored. The H1N1 seems to almost have come at an ideal time, though, if you think about the frenzy it caused. Most people were in complete hysteria over it, while our financial system experienced a total meltdown... I would be so not surprised if in this instance this strain was fabricated.

H1N1 isn't new. It's been floating around since at least the 70's. Most people have no knowledge of H1N1, so it being called "H1N1"(when its the same swine flu from over 3 decades ago) is simply just a tactic used to scare people to give money to pharmaceutical corporations to some how "help balance" the recession.

Don't you know giving all your money to the corporations that caused the economic crisis by having all of your money in the first place is the only way to fix it?

::Sigh::

People are sheep.

It's sort of like calling a pencil a "Lead graphite composting tool."

That is what it is, but people wouldn't understand it meant "pencil." This causes panic, as when things are outside your realm of comprehension it breeds fear.

Also, I've said it before and I'll say it again, H1N1 is LESS lethal than the common cold. Let alone the regular flu. People with H1N1 that die almost ALWAYS have a prior health risk of greater potential lethality. Once again, usually pneumonia. It's not H1N1 that kills people, it's the fact that they are already extremely ill. The only time it has ever killed anybody without prior health conditions, is when it goes untreated is poor countries. I think they have the official count set at 10. Everyone else has always had other complications.

Some people here are truly the bat shit crazies.

BlueAngel
10-06-2009, 12:17 AM
H1N1 isn't new. It's been floating around since at least the 70's. Most people have no knowledge of H1N1, so it being called "H1N1"(when its the same swine flu from over 3 decades ago) is simply just a tactic used to scare people to give money to pharmaceutical corporations to some how "help balance" the recession.

Don't you know giving all your money to the corporations that caused the economic crisis by having all of your money in the first place is the only way to fix it?

::Sigh::

People are sheep.

It's sort of like calling a pencil a "Lead graphite composting tool."

That is what it is, but people wouldn't understand it meant "pencil." This causes panic, as when things are outside your realm of comprehension it breeds fear.

Also, I've said it before and I'll say it again, H1N1 is LESS lethal than the common cold. Let alone the regular flu. People with H1N1 that die almost ALWAYS have a prior health risk of greater potential lethality. Once again, usually pneumonia. It's not H1N1 that kills people, it's the fact that they are already extremely ill. The only time it has ever killed anybody without prior health conditions, is when it goes untreated is poor countries. I think they have the official count set at 10. Everyone else has always had other complications.

Some people here are truly the bat shit crazies.

I don't give my money to ANY pharmaceutical company which, in turn, as you say, helps to balance the recession.

Your statement makes no sense.

The H1N1 flu is not LESS lethal than the COMMON COLD.

The COMMON COLD DOES NOT KILL PEOPLE but the H1N1 flu does!

Fahrenheit 912
10-06-2009, 12:44 AM
The problem I have with the Swine Flu epidemic is that it appeared suddenly out of nowhere. The Center for Disease control in Atlanta usually has warning well in advance of a major influenza outbreak, and alerts the public accordingly. The likelihood of this outbreak being used as some sort of political tool seems quite high, but you will have to draw your own conclusions - I have already stated mine.....

BlueAngel
10-06-2009, 12:51 AM
The problem I have with the Swine Flu epidemic is that it appeared suddenly out of nowhere. The Center for Disease control in Atlanta usually has warning well in advance of a major influenza outbreak, and alerts the public accordingly. The likelihood of this outbreak being used as some sort of political tool seems quite high, but you will have to draw your own conclusions - I have already stated mine.....

Excuse me, but, as I see it, the CDC has warned of a possible influenza outbreak of the Swine Flu and has alerted the public.

How would you have preferred that the Swine Flu make its' appearance so it didn't seem as if it came out of nowhere?

Send us a memorandum beforehand?

Kindly explain how, in your opinion, the Swine Flu could be used as a political tool.

kaney2021
09-22-2011, 02:00 AM
It is hard not to have been bombarded by information in the past year regarding swine flu, or Influenza A H1N1, as it is known in the medical community. The inundation of news about swine flu has resulted in many people becoming annoyed or sceptical about the impact of this new strain of flu. While scientists have been awaiting a pandemic from avian flu, swine flu has taken over the front lines of the media.

th3kid
09-22-2011, 01:04 PM
anyone else besides me notice the hand sanitizers raised that price from cheap to expensive right before the news reports of swine flu came out

coinicidence...i dont think so

yours trufawlly the kid