01-12-2005, 05:20 PM
I can go for a burger right about now. :lol:

nohope187
01-12-2005, 05:22 PM
You too, huh? :-P

madkhao
01-12-2005, 05:24 PM
:-o

nohope, I think get real might just be your soul mate.

:-P

get_real
01-12-2005, 05:26 PM
I'm old enough to be his mother. Maybe grandmother. :-x

madkhao
01-12-2005, 05:29 PM
oooops!...

my bad!

:-P

nohope187
01-12-2005, 05:40 PM
I usually have bad experiences when others try to hook me up. Thanx for trying though. :pint:

madkhao
01-12-2005, 05:43 PM
It was just the one liners and the emoticons....

I thought for sure match made in heaven!

Didn't mean to insult anybody.

:-?

get_real
01-12-2005, 05:47 PM
No one's insulted, you just have that corny movie on your mind, and it's making you go off into far away places. :lol:

zanyzan311
01-12-2005, 08:20 PM
i am quite certain that the most inspirational movie of our time and maybe all time is Army of Darkness.

DarkChilde3D
01-13-2005, 12:52 AM
Any TV shows or movies that inspire me . . .

Anything with mad special effects of any kind. I don't even get sucked into the stories anymore . . . I know what these people are trying to do. But the likes of the Matrix, DareDevil, SpiderMan, Hulk, and others where SFX is heavily involved, inspire me as a 3D artist. There have been countless times where I'd find myself coming out of the theater and going home as fast as I can just so I can get to my computer and try out some theories as to 'how they did that.'

I love knowing what I know . . . because I can make other people say, 'wow, how'd you do that?' to me the same way I used to say it about movies like, E.T. and Indiana Jones . . . The only difference is, instead of minatures and time lapse photography, they're computer models . . . but the camera angles and distances and other aspects of the 'old school method' are just as important when animating with a computer.

nohope187
01-14-2005, 10:03 PM
I like Space Ghost Coast to Coast, Robotech, Eek the Cat, The Terrible Thunder Lizards, Duckman, Ninja Scroll, Appleseed, Tank Police, Megazone 88, Akira, - I'm a cartoon/anime junkie as you can tell. :-P

Draken
01-19-2005, 05:00 PM
Wow, I can see you get inspired by Really Profound Art, guys... ;-)

marypopinz
01-19-2005, 08:47 PM
Hey Draken,

I didn't want to admit cuz the acting isn't that great, nor the story line and I love Moonstruck with Cher.

Family, as fcuked as it may be, and love.

Ti amo!

Mary XXX :-D

lynns_shadow
01-19-2005, 11:49 PM
The Elephant Man

(rent it sometime soon!:-)) It's a masterpiece

There are others,
and some too personal for here :-)

Draken
01-22-2005, 11:31 AM
Has any of you Americanized Hollywoodified New World Ordered people seen this gem from "Old World" France?
It's by Francois Truffaut from 1966. From the back cover:

"Ray Bradbury's best-selling Science fiction masterpiece about a future without books (heeeellloo...) takes on a chillingly realistic dimension in this film classic directed by one of the most important screen innovators of all time, the late Francois Truffaut. Julie Christie stars in the challenging dual role of Oskar Werner's pleasure-seeking conformist wife, Linda, and his rebellious, book-collecting mistress, Clarisse.
Montag (Oskar Werner), a regimented fireman in charge of burning the forbidden volumes, meets a revolutionary school teacher who dares to read. Suddenly, he find himself a hunted fugitive, forced to choose not only between two women, but between personal safety nad intellectual freedom. (HEEEELLLOOO!) Truffaut's first English language production is an eerie fable where mankind becomes the ultimate evil. (HEEEEEEELLLLLLOOOOOOO!!!!!)

Plot Summary for
Fahrenheit 451
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0060390/plotsummary

nohope187
04-04-2005, 03:25 PM
I know I should've posted this on the NWO movie topic but, I was to lazy to look for it. But seriously, this movie is chock full of NWO themes and it's comin' out this summer. I think I'm probably gonna go watch it like three times. :-P

DarkChilde3D
04-05-2005, 12:46 AM
I also like the Benny Hinn Ministries 'Comedy Hour.' It pays to know thy enemy.

truebeliever
04-05-2005, 02:45 AM
Dont forget Greflo Dollar.

"And Jesus said, go forth, make lots of money, enter network marketing schemes"...

Lets not forget "The Office". The greatest comedy coz it's true.

So many of the world managers today are not ruthless tyrants, but in fact useful idiots. Just like David Brent.

I have sat gobsmacked as some well paid NWO idiot mouths some of the most tripe you could believe...and they seem to believe it. Nothing worse than a paper shifter who actually thinks they contribute something.

I prefer a well ordered tyrant. At least you know someones in control.

Nothing worse than a Uni educated/Illuminati idiot who thinks he's a player.

Hitler and Stalin must have their heads in their hands sobbing..."oh Adolph, you and me baby, those were the days". "Oh Ya mein Staly, old school nigga".

Yeoshua
04-05-2005, 06:35 AM
"372 le matin" otherwise known as Betty Blue, The most beautiful piece of cinematography I have ever seen.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0090563/

He loves Betty so much, but how do you help somebody so mentally ill?

"A.I. Artificial Intelligence" The friend who came with me to see this refused to leave the cinema with me for 20 minutes after this film. She said I was too full of tears and snot to be seen walking out with.

The whole of A.I. is heartbraking, aswell as thought provoking. As Gigolo Joe says, "I am".

truebeliever
04-05-2005, 07:04 AM
Yes..."I Am...a machine".

Yeoshua
04-05-2005, 07:33 AM
Descartes - Cogito Ergo Sum

I think therefore I am.

Aritificial Intelligence?

truebeliever
04-05-2005, 07:38 AM
Yes...sums you and your cult up perfectly.

"You dig, and know not that you dig".

rangergord
04-07-2005, 12:59 PM
I'll take this as a serious (sort of) subject.

I'm a bit quirky. For example. When I was in high school, at lunch time, you might find me playing basketball, playing chess or you might not find me 'cause I was out burnin'. I never gave a rats bass if I was completely accepted by people who practice exclusion.

Sitcoms: Becker and Seinfeld.

Dramas: Stargate SG-1 and X-Files.

Cooking: America's Test Kitchen and Lidia's Italian American Kitchen.

Documentary: Nova.

Religious: Harvest.

Movies: Clint Eastwood. Yes, I rented GBU and Bridges.

You want quirky? The Tarvern, a block away, usually features the History Channel.

nohope187
04-07-2005, 02:27 PM
Hitch Hikers Guide to the Galaxy is comin' out next week. I'm gonna go see that. Looks cool. :-P

nohope187
04-10-2005, 04:59 PM
I'm gonna go see XXX State of the Union next week too. There's this other movie, The Interpretor, which has alot of UN stuff in it. I might go see it. :-P

truebeliever
04-10-2005, 09:00 PM
I hope they dont fukc up Hitch Hikers...i bet they do.

The series was a classic.

"Tim" out of the Office stars.

They have the token Americans to hopefully appeal to a wider audience. And the token black guy too.

Goto Apple Trailers for a peek.

War Of The Worlds looks good to. With Speilberg directing, i presume he has his orders for more 'pre-real life events' conditioning ala: Saving Private Ryan.

nohope187
04-12-2005, 02:22 PM
With Speilberg directing, i presume he has his orders for more 'pre-real life events' conditioning ala: Saving Private Ryan.I think you meant to say Minority Report. hehe! :-P

truebeliever
04-12-2005, 08:12 PM
No, no...the very moment i saw "Saving Private Wank"...i said to the guy i was with ..."mark my words, war is on the way".

Leni Reifenstahl would be proud of Spinberg.

And wadda ya know! Lucky guess.

nohope187
04-12-2005, 09:25 PM
Okay, lemme change what I said, I think you meant to include Minority Report. With the grossly intrusive powers of the Patriot Act, pre-crime has become a reality. :-P

nohope187
04-29-2005, 05:55 PM
I gonna go see Hitch Hikers Guide to the Galaxy tonight. It got some damned good reviews. :-P

nohope187
05-05-2005, 07:14 PM
So, I saw Hitch Hiker's Guide, was pretty good. The best characters were Arthur's friend who saved him from earth's demolition, the president of the galaxy, and the depressed robot. The coolest thing on that movie was the "button of improbability". I was thinkin, "Man, I could sure use one of those." :-P