PDA

View Full Version : What do you do to resist every day?

Milly
06-25-2009, 09:51 AM
This is what I do the resist today, everyday.

<B>I don't watch much TV (propaganda)</B>, definitely NOT the news. I don't need to see commercials for Wal-Mart and McDonald's or have my opinions attempted to be swayed fake information.

<B>I don't buy from Wal-Mart or McDonald's, or any other conglomerate. I support local businesses whenever I can</B>. I buy groceries at the co-op or farmers market. If I do have to go mainstream, I go to Target because at least they supposedly "give 5% back to the community." Whatever that means.

<B>I don't drive a car.</B> I have a license, and I know how to drive, but I bike, skateboard, walk, or take public trans instead. I'm not about to pump my hard-earned money into the hands of thieves.

<B>I don't eat the worthless processed food that they are trying to force on us.</B> EVERYTHING has corn in it, and most of that corn is genetically modified to be pesticide resistant (thanks a hell of a lot, Monsanto), which also means it contains with in it pesticides. High fructose corn syrup is NOT safe, they've found mercury in at least 30% of food stuffs tested on grocery shelves, also many MANY studies show the spike in obesity, diabetes, and other related disorders to be a direct correlation with the increased amounts put into our food (it's in damn near everything).

<B>I don't drink tap water when I can avoid it.</B> Currently I buy reverse osmosis water from the co-op, and use refillable glass gallon jugs to avoid plastic contamination. Along with this goes my theory that the influx of autism in the recent years may be directly related to the fact that this is the first generation of child-bearing age that has been raised with fluoridated water. Fluoridated water, as you might already know, has been proven to build up in our bones leading to cancers, osteoporosis, and lower IQ's. This coupled with our poor quality processed foods equals a sick, weak, fat, and dumb society... and possibly the end result "they" were looking for?

<B>I practice safer money handeling.</B> Now, usually I don't like being told what to do, but my mom lent me some of Dave Ramsey's CD's about money management. Through that I have learned to not use credit AT ALL, and only use cash, while I budget and save for the things I want and need. I'm going to save for a house, and when I can pay for it outright I'll buy it. And then...

<B>I'll get off the grid.</B> Right now we use all CFL bulbs and engery efficient appliances to cut down on electricity. We abide by the "if it's brown, flush it down, if it's yellow, let it mellow" rule and taking cool, "sailor showers" (where you turn the water on, get wet, turn off the water, lather everything up really well - with vegetable-based soap - then turn the water on again to rinse off) to save water. Eventually when we own our own home, we will work toward making it entirely sustainable through the technology available.

<B>I keep an open mind, and quest for knowledge on my own, rather than have it handed to me, regurgitated through corporate news.</B> I know I'm preaching to the choir, here. It's hard to keep an open mind all the time, especially when most people view things they haven't heard from the popular news shows as "conspiracy theory." But some theories are facts. I'm sure before gravity was a law and was a theory, that things that went up still came down.

What do you do to resist today? I wanna hear more ideas :)

BlueAngel
06-25-2009, 08:06 PM
I post on Club Conspiracy.

:)

Out of the Box
11-03-2009, 09:55 AM
I don't watch much TV (propaganda)

Check!

I haven't watched any program on my own TV for many weeks (I do watch films on DVD, though).

I don't buy from Wal-Mart or McDonald's, or any other conglomerate. I support local businesses whenever I can.

I do buy from supermarkets but I avoid fast food chains and certain other conglomerates.

I don't drive a car.

I currently don't own a car because I used to drive a company car and budgetary reasons don't allow me to buy a car of my own just yet. Still, I believe a car is pretty necessary if you want to be really mobile.

I don't eat the worthless processed food that they are trying to force on us.

I try to cook mostly with fresh ingredients and luckily genetic manipulation is heavily regulated in Europe (where I live).

I don't drink tap water when I can avoid it.

I live in a country where tap water is not fluorised, so this is no issue for me.

I practice safer money handeling.

Like many people in my country, I'm raised with the conviction that one should only get a loan to buy or build a house. Thus, I never buy anything on credit (I don't own a house yet) and I don't even own a creditcard. I used to prefer cash, though currently prefer my debet card for practical reasons.

I'll get off the grid.

Not really feasible for me....

I keep an open mind, and quest for knowledge on my own, rather than have it handed to me, regurgitated through corporate news.

Check!

I've been doing my own independent research for about a decade and I've developed my own private library with socially relevant works (mostly topics like war, politics, sociology, philosophy, economy, ...) from throughout the last 150 years (including some very rare works) to support my research.

What do you do to resist today? I wanna hear more ideas :)

I had a talk with a collegue of mine (I work in IT) on international politics, conspiracies, etc. By doing so, I helped increase awareness just a little bit :D

revolution60
11-13-2009, 09:55 PM
I have started farming my own land and am branching out to bigger projects where we will be farming multiple peoples properties.

I am growing 100% organic vegetables, herbs, spices, fruits, as well as houseplants, outdoor display plants, and other types of plants for free study scientific purposes. NO pesticides and NO fertilizer! 100% organic

I don't watch too much T.V. anymore, though i stilll like to view it and watch for any new illuminati T.V. spots.

i don't shop at the big corporate whore stores , i don't buy worthless garbage that is stupid and pretty much meaningless.

I do drive, but i got a saturn that gets average 30- 40 miles a gallon. I bike occasionally and walk if it is not far.

I don't use a bank, or the credit system. All trade, barter, or cash.

i don't go to movies, or rent them.

i don't buy newspapers, i don't buy fast food, i don't go to starbucks, lol i could go on and on

i really hope more and more people wake up and get with this program

Out of the Box
11-14-2009, 10:44 AM
Now just buy yourself some guns and train yourself. Then you'll be totally ready for any upcoming revolution ;)

revolution60
11-14-2009, 11:21 AM
Now just buy yourself some guns and train yourself. Then you'll be totally ready for any upcoming revolution ;)

i got plenty of guns and training, i grew up working in my dad's gun store;) thank god for that now

Out of the Box
11-14-2009, 11:39 AM
i got plenty of guns and training, i grew up working in my dad's gun store;) thank god for that now

You're making me jealous :D

JohnFK
11-15-2009, 03:50 PM
Self-thinking.

albie
11-16-2009, 06:20 AM
I debunk on Conspiracy Club to protect my mind from going mushy :)))))

Out of the Box
11-16-2009, 08:00 AM
I debunk on Conspiracy Club to protect my mind from going mushy :)))))

You ATTEMPT to debunk :p

kerry
02-09-2010, 08:05 PM
if you are talking about resisting the new world order
how do you do that it dident even start
the bigest mastake would be a world police force
there goes the constitution

kerry
02-09-2010, 08:12 PM

the pen is mightyer then the sword.. you dont need guns.. if all the millions in america refuse the new world order.. what they gonna do. put millions in jail..

HighWeirdness
02-14-2010, 10:34 AM
For the past several years, I have been actively simplifying my life, mostly by getting rid of things I do not need and refusing to fill the empty space with more junk. I raise as much of my own food as I can on the little piece of land that I have and save my seed each year. No TV, no newspaper, as both are largely a waste of time. Wherever possible, I support local business instead of the large conglomerates.

Nectarious Daniel
02-15-2010, 09:43 AM
I have never in my life eaten in a fast food restaurant.
Once I have visited McDonalds,but I bought nothing.
I just walked out of the door.
And I loved it.

reachless
08-12-2010, 11:45 AM
Resisted what came my way from start to finish. They got me gutted. Nothing left. Turns out I wasn't even in the running to survive. It's all them. Looks like
they are having problems trying to find their way around, whatever a self be.
Alive and well in it all appears to be looooonggg goooonnne. However all isn't
lost. There's still what's left of it all.

reachless
08-15-2010, 01:03 PM
the pen is mightyer then the sword.. you dont need guns.. if all the millions in america refuse the new world order.. what they gonna do. put millions in jail..

Above and beyond everything be would just........poof.....it's all gone.

reachless
08-15-2010, 01:10 PM
Resisted what came my way from start to finish. They got me gutted. Nothing left. Turns out I wasn't even in the running to survive. It's all them. Looks like
they are having problems trying to find their way around, whatever a self be.
Alive and well in it all appears to be looooonggg goooonnne. However all isn't
lost. There's still what's left of it all.

"Looks like they are having problems trying to find their way around, whatever
a self be".

The self does not appear to be anything they are faced with. They are just
prancing all around anyone; directly you is of no concern to them.

reachless
08-15-2010, 01:55 PM
"Looks like they are having problems trying to find their way around, whatever
a self be".

The self does not appear to be anything they are faced with. They are just
prancing all around anyone; directly you is of no concern to them.

Going by my own experience of here be: they led me on a wild goose chase.
Endlessly bombarded me with ---> all about things being.
All the way to I'm a megalomaniac. Paranoid, schizo prior to near the end.
All of it has turned out to be ---> full of it. WHY ME!

As far as I know....I would have gone the ---> live and be way. Would have
met my death before the age of 6 and did and many times after as well.
How do I continue to be?: they have kept me going. How can they keep one
going in an outside world that is there in relation to one being and all around
is like you have been through it all without missing a day. Nevermind often.
Like very often throughout the days. Repeatedly.

Throw in my direct presence here is of no concern to them in actual.
What do they want?: has nothing to do with one in the outside world so far.

Has to do with ---> one being in the first place. They don't want you to be
able to be. They want to lord it over from ---> how it is that you are or you
wouldn't even be.

What's there and I be or I wouldn't even be appears to be in their
foreign control
all over I be.

What it comes down to is ---> consciously directly here in I be
is what they want to pull it over on. They have done that all of my life.
What is their problem?: they want to take directly here for a ride away from
I be me as I be. They say I have to create myself to be. No one does that.
They also say I can be here ---> in a out-of-it way. Nevermind why I don't
have to create myself to be that way or I won't be able to be here so.

Looks like the see-able world around is down to its' conscious level of
existence in itself. Everything else that goes into one being is in their
foreign control.

HOWEVER: one is not entirely consciousness only. They are having a problem
trying to over-ride the consciousness from within from all that goes into one
being. It's all in their foreign control. Is like they can't find their way through.
Coming in contact with one seems to be their weakness. They seem to be
smugly confident that one will not make a go of ones' self. Nevertheless
that is what one has to do. Right or wrong. Better or worse. Has no bearing
on oneself being in the first place AND in the face of their control over. :mad:

Markkempi
03-01-2011, 06:33 AM
I don't watch alot of TV, and i dont listen to the mainstream music

Chaser Tiponi
04-28-2011, 05:51 PM

I would suggest you be careful there. Remember what the Nazi's did?

theconspiracist
05-07-2011, 06:01 PM
I would suggest you be careful there. Remember what the Nazi's did?

you realize we do have American concentration camps all over this country, right?

Concentration Camps in America (http://www.americanfreepress.net/html/hilder_concamps_7239.html)

Chaser Tiponi
05-08-2011, 01:20 PM
you realize we do have American concentration camps all over this country, right?

Concentration Camps in America (http://www.americanfreepress.net/html/hilder_concamps_7239.html)

Of course I do.

I also realize the ignorance of people who think those in power will never harm them (they have rights). Even though history repeatedly proves that theory wrong.

Then again the Jews walked in front of the firing squads with out so much as a wimper. I guess there are many people out there who don't value their lives enough to fight for themselves?

theconspiracist
05-09-2011, 02:49 PM
Of course I do.

I also realize the ignorance of people who think those in power will never harm them (they have rights). Even though history repeatedly proves that theory wrong.

Then again the Jews walked in front of the firing squads with out so much as a wimper. I guess there are many people out there who don't value their lives enough to fight for themselves?

IMO....I think the government wants us (at least most of us) to be poor. The more poor people, the easy they can manipulate us into things they set for agendas. Just as the Nazi burned books and any and all forms of educations to the Jews. Because, Hilter believed that Education was more richer than any money itself. So, he figured if he could wipe any forms of educations, people would be so stupid, they would have no choice but to "go along with the flow".

Chaser Tiponi
05-09-2011, 03:16 PM
IMO....I think the government wants us (at least most of us) to be poor. The more poor people, the easy they can manipulate us into things they set for agendas. Just as the Nazi burned books and any and all forms of educations to the Jews. Because, Hilter believed that Education was more richer than any money itself. So, he figured if he could wipe any forms of educations, people would be so stupid, they would have no choice but to "go along with the flow".

I never knew Hitler thought that way ( i always thought he just wanted to murder them all). But I would have to agree with the guy if he did. Education is a rich in and of itself.

I just agreed with Hitler. WTF am I becoming? :(

theconspiracist
05-09-2011, 03:35 PM
I saw some documentary that mentioned that before the Holocaust occurred, Hitler had an agenda. That was that every Jew would be as stupid as the rest of the world. But he also wanted every race to fit that description (even though, he never got that far). But he felt that education was enriched and if Jewish kids grew up smart, they would rule the world. (Hmmm.....aren't the Rothschilds that smart?)

So, he sent his men to burn schools, libraries and other forms of educations. That way, he could control them. His philosophy was this:

"Education is the gateway to a successful life." He apparently didn't want any Jews or Poles to have a successful life. And, he wanted to "control" the masses. That way, if you control the stupid people, it is much more easier than trying to control the smart people.

BlueAngel
05-09-2011, 08:50 PM
I saw some documentary that mentioned that before the Holocaust occurred, Hitler had an agenda. That was that every Jew would be as stupid as the rest of the world. But he also wanted every race to fit that description (even though, he never got that far). But he felt that education was enriched and if Jewish kids grew up smart, they would rule the world. (Hmmm.....aren't the Rothschilds that smart?)

So, he sent his men to burn schools, libraries and other forms of educations. That way, he could control them. His philosophy was this:

"Education is the gateway to a successful life." He apparently didn't want any Jews or Poles to have a successful life. And, he wanted to "control" the masses. That way, if you control the stupid people, it is much more easier than trying to control the smart people.

Hitler was an ar*ehole!

Move on!

theconspiracist
05-10-2011, 03:29 PM
Hitler was an ar*ehole!

Move on!

I agree! Moving along.

ASURAISBACK
06-22-2011, 10:44 PM
I fight by makiing resistance sites
zray13fu.blogspot.com join me in the fight to save our country! =D