PDA

View Full Version : Michael Jackson is dead - Part of an ongoing surreptitious war?

Fahrenheit 912
06-27-2009, 10:10 PM
Governor Mark Sanford, head of the Republican governor's association, is now embroiled and being humiliated in a trumped-up sex scandal, probably initiated by Democratic operatives in order to further weaken an already devastated Republican Party. In retaliation, right wing goons decide to bump off Michael Jackson, a media GIANT poised to make a comeback, and in the process divert attention away from the ongoing scandal, and in a certain way, get even with the American public for turning the government Democratic. This sounds pretty "off the wall," I'm sure, but as I see it, this seems to be pretty much the way things work in this day and time. It's all part of an ongoing surreptitious war being waged by opposing political forces in this country, played out largely in the media, involving - but not limited to - political humiliation and destruction, murder, mass murder, artificially induced illnesses and plagues (cancers, heart attacks, Swine flu, and AIDS), and (most unbelievably) man-made natural disasters...It's time the American people were made aware of the nature of the government in this country, or at least certain pathological elements within it, and that these elements be identified and forever purged from it...

BlueAngel
06-27-2009, 10:37 PM
Governor Mark Sanford, head of the Republican governor's association, is now embroiled and being humiliated in a trumped-up sex scandal, probably initiated by Democratic operatives in order to further weaken an already devastated Republican Party. In retaliation, right wing goons decide to bump off Michael Jackson, a media GIANT poised to make a comeback, and in the process divert attention away from the ongoing scandal, and in a certain way, get even with the American public for turning the government Democratic. This sounds pretty "off the wall," I'm sure, but as I see it, this seems to be pretty much the way things work in this day and time. It's all part of an ongoing surreptitious war being waged by opposing political forces in this country, involving political humiliation/destruction, murder, artificially induced illnesses/ plagues (Swine flu, AIDS), and (most unbelievably) man-made natural disasters...It's time the American people were made aware of the nature of the government in this country, or at least certain pathological elements within it, and that these elements be identified and forever purged from it...

Firstly, the Governor embroiled himself in a sex scandal.

Secondly, I highly doubt that Right Wing goons retaliated by bumping off Michael Jackson to divert attention.

As if a ANOTHER "sex scandal" by ANOTHER politician in this country is of utmost importance and/or NEWS to the American people so much so that we need to have our attention diverted from it.

We hardly notice any more.

It's commonplace.

No diversion necessary.

I can think of so many more important issues that I'm certain the American people are more concerned about other than the Governor who went AWOL to be with his mistress in Argentina.

One has nothing to do with the other.

Fahrenheit 912
06-27-2009, 10:45 PM
Respectfully, you don't seem to understand the way things are politically played out in this media culture...Take two or three good steps back from your television screen, and you"ll get a broader picture of what's really going on... It's not a very pretty picture.

BlueAngel
06-27-2009, 11:03 PM
Respectively, you don't seem to understand the way things are politically played out in this media culture...Take two or three good steps back from your television screen, and you"ll get a broader picture of what's really going on... It's not a very pretty picture.

I don't watch television.

Michael Jackson was $400 million dollars in debt.

He was no longer an asset to the music industry.

He was a LIABILITY.

They were financing him.

That's not the way it works in their world.

You are to produce for them and not vice versa.

On the day of Jackson's death, sales of his merchandise soared.

He is worth more to them DEAD than ALIVE.

Fahrenheit 912
06-28-2009, 01:08 AM
Look, the fact that Gov. Sanford had an extramarital affair is not/ should not be an issue under normal circumstances. It doesn't qualify for the attention it has been getting in the press. The fact that someone has made it an issue IS significant. The question is WHO has made it an issue... and WHY has it been made an issue...? for political reasons? I think so. Gov. Sanford was the conservative head of the Republican Governor"s association - a self professed "born again" Christian, and a likely candidate for president in 2012. His political stature and career have been assaulted....likely by the same sort of sleazy political element that would have led to the sex-charged downfalls of Elliot Spitzer and John Edwards, two promising Democratic presidential hopefuls. An eye for an eye - as far as the Democrats were concerned. But the conservative Republicans on the far right are a much more insidious breed. They understand full well the utility of the mass media, and how it can be manipulated, as the attention span of the average television viewer could probably be measured in mere seconds. I know this is a bit of a stretch, but the best way of drawing attention away from such a significant political scandal is to engineer a national tragedy - the death of a mega-star, or a brutal mass murder. They have all of the operatives they need to achieve this, and absolutely no qualms or hesitations about carrying out such bloody retributions. This has been in much evidence over the past years. It paints a sad picture, I know, but I am certain that all of this is true...

Fahrenheit 912
06-28-2009, 02:33 AM
Respectfully, you simply don't seem to understand the tactics employed by the far right in this country. I am not 100% sure that this was the case, that Jackson was bumped off by far right-wing operatives. If so, it wasn't because of the sex scandal itself, but because it made the Republican Party look extraordinarily bad. I do know that these tactics have been employed in the past. Do not underestimate the utility of the broadcast media in this culture.... they do more to form opinions and ultimately voter preferences than anything else, and politicians are acutely aware of this. I know what I have said is a bit much to swallow, but whoever controls the media, or more importantly the direction the media takes, ultimately controls minds....

BlueAngel
06-28-2009, 02:41 AM
Respectfully, you simply don't seem to understand the tactics employed by the far right in this country. I am not 100% sure that this was the case, that Jackson was bumped off by far right-wing operatives. If so, it wasn't because of the sex scandal itself, but because it made the Republican Party look extraordinarily bad. I do know that these tactics have been employed in the past. Do not underestimate the utility of the broadcast media in this culture.... they do more to form opinions and ultimately voter preferences than anything else, and politicians are acutely aware of this. I know what I have said is a bit much to swallow, but whoever controls the media, or more importantly the direction the media takes, ultimately controls minds....

According to your THEORY, the far right wing killed Michael Jackson in order to divert the attention of the American people from a governor who had an extra-martial affair to Michael Jackson's death.

Certainly, we need a diversion from the Governor having an affair in the form of a murder of a POP icon, because, otherwise, we just wouldn't be able to cope with his immorality.

Does that sound logical?

Fahrenheit 912
06-28-2009, 10:11 AM
Respectfully, NO, that isn't what I'm trying to say at all. You're mangling all of my words to place your own spin on my "theory."

BlueAngel
06-29-2009, 10:49 PM
Respectfully, NO, that isn't what I'm trying to say at all. You're mangling all of my words to place your own spin on my "theory."

How could I possibly be spinning your theory?

You think THEY killed Michael Jackson to distract US from the governor's affair.

I said I disagree and elaborated as to my opinion.

Sorry, but that doesn't constitute SPIN.

I don't do that.

Fahrenheit 912
06-29-2009, 11:05 PM
You said, " we need a diversion from the governor having an affair in the form of a murder of a pop icon, because, otherwise, we wouldn't be able to cope with his immorality." I never even implied this, and if that doesn't constitute spin, I don't know what does... Seriously, let's not get into petty squabbling. It detracts from the integrity of this forum terribly, and I have much more respect for you than that...

BlueAngel
06-29-2009, 11:09 PM
You said, " we need a diversion from the governor having an affair in the form of a murder of a pop icon, because, otherwise, we wouldn't be able to cope with his immorality." I never even implied this, and if that doesn't constitute spin, I don't know what does... Seriously, let's not get into petty squabbling. It detracts from the integrity of this forum terribly, and I have much more respect for you than that...

I never said that.

That's what you said.

And, you're accusing me of spinning.

HA!

Yes.

Pettiness aside and all.

Couldn't agree with you more.

BlueAngel
07-01-2009, 01:27 AM
I am humbled by your comment.

One must respect themselves first if they desire others to hold them in the same regard.

Athough they tried desperately to rob me of respect for myself, it remains in tact.

Milly
07-06-2009, 02:09 PM
I'm confused as to why you think the right-wingers would murder Michael Jackson, of all people, to "get back at" America?

I'm not saying that large groups of people don't retaliate in violent manners. In fact, I'm sure of it.

But why MJ? Why not some actor or professional sports player? Or Obama for that reason? And to insinuate that MJ was killed for retaliation purposes because Americans had made the government democratic... should that imply that they assume the people who enjoyed his music were NOT republicans?

I agree with BlueAngel in regards to Michael Jackson being worth more to the music industry dead than alive, and it seems like she really knows her stuff, especially when it comes to that particular industry. They can't seem to keep his records on the shelves! He's back, even in death, to being what his father, and the music industry, has always relied on - a cash cow.

Fahrenheit 912
07-11-2009, 12:52 AM
To paraphrase Alex Jones: There's an ongoing war for the control of your mind, and that war is being waged in the media....If Michael Jackson was indeed murdered, it was to divert the media and ultimately the public's attention away from something else breaking in the news - a political scandal involving a high ranking Republican official. Everything else ( getting "even" with the American people) is pretty much ancillary to that. You shouldn't have any illusions about the far right in this country. They are complete psychopaths capable of damn-near anything. The last eight years of the Bush administration should have awoken everyone to that fact....The scary thing is that they are still at-large throughout this country and the rest of the world, loyal to person's and parties no longer in power, creating murder and mayhem, and in the process, forwarding their own sick agenda.

Milly
07-11-2009, 08:26 AM
Just because Alex Jones says so, doesn't mean it's the truth. I still really doubt MJ was murdered by right-wingers. He was probably offed by the music industry, like BlueAngel said. That makes much more sense, because he was in debt and a liability. If you are right, though, I'd be really curious about the discussion that lead to that decision. Which right-winger singled out MJ, and how did they get enough people in on it?

Again, I think the major hole in the argument is the fact that he's saying that they did it to "divert the media and ultimately the public's attention away from something else breaking in the news - a political scandal involving a high ranking Republican official."

Politicians cheat. This is nothing new. Then again maybe we should look to see the following things: A) every time a republic cheats (or does something horrible), what news story has been pushed to the forefront for distraction, and B) every time a democrat cheats (or does something horrible), what news stories are suppressed in order to keep the scandal in the news. I think once there is more information like this, this might be a more convincing argument. But it's not convincing in the least now.

I do, however, agree that the media is used for mind control, or at the very least to limit the information we do have readily available to us, and to distract us with what ever stories they decide to repeat ad nauseam (MJ, Britney Spears, Anna Nicole).

BlueAngel
07-11-2009, 10:42 AM
I do, however, agree that the media is used for mind control, or at the very least to limit the information we do have readily available to us, and to distract us with what ever stories they decide to repeat ad nauseam (MJ, Britney Spears, Anna Nicole).

Diversionary tactics.

Milly
07-11-2009, 03:45 PM
Diversionary tactics.

Yes, I agree it's a diversion. But I don't think it's to divert us from a republican scandal.

But who know :)

Fahrenheit 912
07-11-2009, 09:08 PM
Now, what could multi-billionaire music executives and elements of the political far right possibly have in common..? Sounds like people much of the same mindset to me. If so, then we have both stumbled upon a common thread, and after all, we are not dealing in extremely discreet categories of people. You said that Jackson was worth more to the music industry in death than in life. This seems to be highly perceptive on your part, and I thank you for bringing this to my attention. But in reality, this seems to be an affirmation of what I was thinking all along. These crimes, these atrocities, tend to be multi-faceted - they may exist on many different levels and address several different issues simultaneously. I am thinking of 9/11 here. I don't know who actually perpetrates these crimes, but they are conceived, scenarioed, and executed by extremely intellegent individuals...., psychopaths for sure, but extremely intellegent psychopaths - no less. Again, I am not one hundred percent sure that this was the case, that Jackson was bumped off by far right wing operatives, but the modus operandi of individuals possibly involved in this case tends to suggest otherwise...

Milly
07-12-2009, 12:35 AM
Wait, I'm confused...

You're not 100% sure that the right wingers bumped him off but the method of operation of these right wingers seems to point otherwise?

So... huh?

In your opinion where does it seem to point, then, if not to the not-100%-sure-bumping-off-of-MJ-by-far-right-wingers idea?

Or did you mean that by the right wingers MO, it points to your original conclusion?

Which would bring me back to the original question: why would they go through all that to distract us from something that isn't terribly uncommon/unheard of (but yes, still scandalous) anyway?

At least the guy didn't get caught with his pants down in a MPLS airport mensroom ;)

Fahrenheit 912
07-12-2009, 07:35 AM
Okay then, in terminology everyone here can understand: If it looks like a duck, quacks like a duck, then it probably is a duck... Doesn't necessarily mean it is a duck, but it has all the characteristics of a duck. Does that make things any simpler???

BlueAngel
07-12-2009, 08:01 AM
Normally, when THEY are involved in a criminal activity, conflicting information is purposely created around it so it is IMPOSSIBLE for the PUBLIC to know the truth, but rather so that THEY can investigate it, wrap it up and so be it!

Their hands are clean.

Michael Jackson would not have overdosed many years ago, because, perhaps, there weren't many people who knew of his drug abuse.

The prescription drug abuse scenario had to be in the making for many years so it could be blamed on HIM and not his doctors/controllers, etc.

JFK's assassination didn't become a conspiracy because it just happened that way.

They created the conspiracy complete with all the conflicting information, so they could implement the Warren Commission, come to a conclusion; wrap it up and come out with their hands clean.

As far as a MURDERING Michael Jackson to distract the public from a politician's infidelity, I highly doubt it.

What makes more sense is that Michael Jackson is more profitable for them dead than alive.

In addition, MJ was plagued with child abuse allegations.

This could go no further, because, if it did, he may have had potentially harmful information about THEM.

It it not uncommon that mind control victims are disposed of when they are no longer useful and/or become a threat.

BlueAngel
07-12-2009, 12:46 PM
Like I said in my post above:

CONFLICTING INFORMATION

Jackson, healthy or not? Depends on who's talking - Yahoo! News (http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20090712/ap_on_en_mu/us_michael_jackson_views)

Jackson, healthy or not? Depends on who's talking

AP 1 hr 58 mins ago

LOS ANGELES In his final days, Michael Jackson was robust and active. Or dangerously thin and frail. Begging for access to powerful prescription drugs. Or showing no signs of ever having used them.

It depends on who's talking.

A dizzying collection of puzzle pieces about Jackson's health and habits has come to light since his death on June 25. With as much as a month before a toxicology report determines the cause, more are sure to emerge.

Each is likely to fuel further speculation. None is sure to produce a satisfying conclusion.

Some who knew him even seem to contradict themselves.

Here's what's known so far:

___

During his final rehearsal at the Staples Center, Jackson was captured on video doing his signature moonwalk and dance spins. Randy Phillips, CEO of concert promoter AEG Live, told CNN he was "a healthy, vibrant human being."

Phillips later told ABC concert organizers feared that Jackson was losing weight and showing signs of wear and tear. He said he hired a staffer whose purpose was to remind Jackson to eat.

Dr. Arnold Klein, Jackson's dermatologist, who said he last saw Jackson less than a week before he died, told CNN's Larry King that the singer was in "very good physical condition," in "a very good mood," and "was very happy."

Klein also told CNN that he had given Jackson the painkiller Demerol but warned him about using the powerful sedative Diprivan. He also confirmed that Jackson was a former drug addict who went to rehab in England.

"The Incredible Hulk" star Lou Ferrigno, who was helping Jackson prepare for a planned series of London concerts, told The Associated Press that he never saw Jackson take drugs, act aloof or speedy, and the singer wasn't frail when he last saw him at the end of May. "I've never seen him look better," he said.

Two of Jackson's former confidants, medium Uri Geller and ex-bodyguard Matt Fiddes, said they tried in vain to keep the pop superstar from abusing prescription drugs. Geller said he suffered a terrible falling-out with Jackson over the issue, but not before he had to "shout at Michael, to scream at Michael" in an effort to confiscate the singer's stocks of medication during his travels in England.

The drug Diprivan, an anesthetic widely used in operating rooms to induce unconsciousness, was found in Jackson's residence, a law enforcement official told the AP. Also known as Propofol, the drug is given intravenously and is very unusual to have in a private home.

Cherilyn Lee, a registered nurse, told the AP she repeatedly rejected his demands for Diprivan. But a frantic phone call she received from Jackson four days before his death made her fear that he somehow obtained Diprivan or another drug to induce sleep.

Akon, the Senegalese R&B singer and producer with whom Jackson recently recorded songs, told Billboard.com that "Michael is just one of the healthiest people that I know. He was pressuring me to stay healthy, like, 'Akon, eat right. What are you doing out there on the road? Are you eating? Are you exercising? Are you drinking a lot of water?'"

Klein said Jackson had been suffering from lupus a chronic disease where the immune system attacks the body's own tissue and a skin disorder known as vitiligo.

Jackson's personal physician, Dr. Conrad Murray, administered CPR on Jackson's bed, rather than a hard surface, "with his hand behind his back to provide the necessary support" because the singer was so frail, the doctor's attorney, Edward Chernoff, said.

Chernoff also told the AP that Murray never gave or prescribed Jackson the painkillers Demerol or OxyContin, and said the doctor didn't give the pop star any drugs that contributed to his death.

Among other things, Murray's lawyers have acknowledged it took up to 30 minutes for paramedics to be summoned to Jackson's home after he was found unresponsive.

Jackson's family requested a private autopsy in part because of questions about Murray's role, the Rev. Jesse Jackson has said.

Kevin Mazur, a photographer documenting the Staples Center rehearsals for a tour book, told the AP that Jackson looked in perfect health. "He was very upbeat, very happy, having a good time with the dancers," Mazur said.

Spiritual teacher Dr. Deepak Chopra told the AP he had been concerned since 2005 that Jackson was abusing painkillers and spoke to the pop star about suspected drug use as recently as six months ago. Chopra said Jackson, a longtime friend, personally asked him for painkillers in 2005; Chopra said he refused.

Los Angeles police chief William Bratton said detectives are looking at his prescription drug history and trying to talk with his numerous former doctors. He also says police are waiting for the coroner's report before ruling out any possibilities in their "comprehensive and far-reaching" probe, which includes the Drug Enforcement Administration and the state attorney general's office.

___

Associated Press writer Michael R. Blood contributed to this report.

Milly
07-12-2009, 12:48 PM
Okay then, in terminology everyone here can understand: If it looks like a duck, quacks like a duck, then it probably is a duck... Doesn't necessarily mean it is a duck, but it has all the characteristics of a duck. Does that make things any simpler???

Wow.

Okay, so I don't think you need to be defensive. I was legitimately trying to figure out what you typed, as it kind of made no sense. I mean, seriously, re-read what you wrote, and tell me that it makes no sense. I was just trying to clarify, not be snarky.

I'm not here to ruffle feathers, I'm here to learn and investigate. So cool it.

Fahrenheit 912
07-12-2009, 09:31 PM
As I said before, these crimes are scenarioed out in such a way that they could address several different issues simultaneously. I agree with you that Jackson was worth more to the record companies dead than alive, but that is only part of an even broader picture. Here is a recording megastar on the brink of making a major comeback, complete with a whirlwind world tour, while at the same time a major political scandal breaks involving a high-ranking conservative Republican official. Now to say that some form of collusion exists between multi-billionaire record company executives and elements of the political far right probably isn't too much of a stretch, as we are talking about people of basically the same mindset. In any event, the timing of Jackson's death seems to benefit all of the parties involved here, both the capitalist record executives and the gumshoes of the political far-right. The only question here, if any, is which motive is overriding. I strongly suspect that the two motivating influences mentioned here are complimentary, although they may not be the ONLY motivating influences in this case (there may be more going on here than any of us could possibly suspect).

BlueAngel
07-12-2009, 09:35 PM
As I said before, these crimes are scenarioed out in such a way that they could address several different issues simultaneously. I agree with you that Jackson was worth more to the record companies dead than alive, but that is only part of an even broader picture. Here is a recording megastar on the brink of making a major comeback, complete with a whirlwind world tour, while at the same time a major political scandal breaks involving a high-ranking conservative Republican official. Now to say that some form of collusion exists or has existed between multi-billionaire record executives and elements of the political far right isn't too much of a stretch, as we are probably talking about people of basically the same mindset. In any event, the timing of Jackson's death seems to benefit all of the parties involved here, both the capitalist record executives and the gumshoes of the political far-right. The only question here, if any, is which motive is overriding. I strongly suspect that the two motivating influences mentioned here are complimentary, although they may not be the ONLY motivating influences in this case ( there may be more going on here than any of us could possibly suspect).

Oh, please.

Michael Jackson wasn't on the brink of a major comeback and kindly take your ridiculous theory that MJ was murdered by the right wingers to distract the citizen's of this country from the fact that one of our governor's had an affair elsewhere.

Yeah.

What a shock.

Infidelity by another politician.

Please distract me.

I can't stand the reality of it.

Michael Jackson hadn't produced much of anything for the music industry for a very long time since he was slapped with child sexual abuse charges.

They were financing him.

That isn't the way it works in their world.

You are to finance them.

BlueAngel
07-12-2009, 09:46 PM
Just stop it already.

Your theory is about as ridiculous as I've ever heard.

Don't even reply.

Let this thread die.

Not even worth a discussion.

BlueAngel
07-12-2009, 09:48 PM
Don't reply.

I know you want to, but, don't.

I'm trying to help you save whatever credibility you have left on this site, if any.

Just let this thread dissolve.

BlueAngel
07-12-2009, 09:52 PM
Michael Jackson was not killed/murdered by the right-wingers.

Your theory sounds like some CRAZY conspiracy theory.

We're not crazy conspiracy theorists here.

We're sane CONSPIRACY theorists.

Michael Jackson was killed/murdered by the THUGS within the music industry.

His handlers/controllers and doctors.

PERIOD.

How does Michael Jackson's father/mother, siblings and their families support themselves?

Details, please.

How do they derive an income?

BlueAngel
07-12-2009, 09:57 PM
What about LaToya?

What is her profession?

How does she derive an income?

Fahrenheit 912
07-13-2009, 10:18 PM
No, I'm not through yet... More shall follow.

Leonardo
07-15-2009, 08:34 PM
No, that's not what happened.

The NWO needed a distraction because of all the dismantling and money grubbing going on right now.

Michael Jackson dead was just the ticket. It will go on for weeks, perhaps months on end. There will be huge scandal and we'll have to watch it on the news day after day after day while ignoring real news.

Michael Jackson is dead. He had a funeral. He never had any influence on my life, and I think his music was worthless. I also think he was a perverted pedofile.

WHY DOES THE WORLD CARE SO MUCH!??

That's the really annoying thing. People are starving, wars are being fought, and real news is happening. But oh no, America wants its inside scoop on Michael Jackson!

WHY WAS I BORN IN THIS RETARDED NATION!

Somebody get me out of here. I can't stand it anymore.

Milly
07-15-2009, 09:47 PM
Yeah, I agree.

This is just like Anna Nicole Smith all over again.

I'm a first generation American, and I don't feel like I belong here. This place makes no sense.

We are the most entertained nation, yet the least informed one.

Leonardo
07-15-2009, 10:17 PM
Do you write poetry Milly?

Milly
07-16-2009, 10:29 AM
No, I was never very good at writing poetry.

BlueAngel
07-16-2009, 11:31 PM
Sorry, but Michael Jackson was not SACRIFICED in order to cause a distraction.

Most people could care less and aren't that easily distracted.

Those who are that easily distracted reside in an altered state of mind believing that JACKSON changed the world for the better, whilst it falls apart in front of their eyes.

We don't need them.

The rest of us have our eyes WIDE OPEN.

Leonardo
07-17-2009, 01:50 AM
You know, my first thought was that perhaps Jackson was bumped off to cause a distraction. Whatever the case may be, it certainly did cause a distraction.

But the more I think about it, the more validity BAs point may have. He was in debt. He was worth more dead than alive. That actually makes sense - money $$ sense.

And Milly, I don't know why but you first struck me as someone who might have a repressed poet inside you. You need to free the poet within.

Milly
07-17-2009, 08:53 AM
I'll work on that.

CarlitoBlancoDonnieBrasco
04-13-2011, 01:03 PM
You are Very Right. Michale Jackson, Tiger Woods, Britney Spears, the list is long... have all been Targets Politicos..

In Traditional Nazi Right Wing Fashion, Dick Cheney, George Bush Senior and Many Other Closet Nazi Republicans Dispatch thier evil right wing Hench Men and use their Over Whelming Money conections and power to achive their Criminal Sadistic Ends. They maintian their true Agenda Under the Radar, by way of misdirection, and misinformation. They Exclaim about the left wing Media, aka in Right Wing circles as the "Jewish Media" (They Hate Jews and probably also killed Jesus Christ, a Jew, and blamed that on Jews also), but use and abuse The right wing Corperate Media to basicly Run People like Poor Michale Jackson, a philantropist and cultural Iconic figure, into his grave at only 50 years of age.

Aldof Hitler would have been Proud of his Dark Evil Wicked "Sith Lord Disiple's", Dick Cheney and George Bush.:cool:

CarlitoBlancoDonnieBrasco
04-13-2011, 01:33 PM
The Right Wing Demi Gogs see Blacks and Jews as a like minded Obstacle, both routinely hail from the left wing and support left wing policies.

However, the right wing has always had a desire to divide the two groups politicly along the lines of their cultural and socio-economic differences, realizing all the while that united they together pose a larger political obstacle to the right wing ruling eleite. If they would only, by some mirraculous invention be divided, a more glorious situation could surely arise?

In the Art of War, Sun Tzu made clear that if you are presented with two opposing forces who, realize that you are a threat, have a common intrest in subduing or reining in your power, and/ or twarting your corupt agenda, then the method is to divide the two opponets and turn them against each other. Once you accomplish this end, you simply sit back and laugh, and share an ice cold beer with your fellow Nazis while you retain power. The two opposing forces, now enemies, will blither away at destroying one another.:D

Hence, today you have the Jew being implicated in the Death of Mike Jackson.