PDA

View Full Version : The Space Shuttle and the ISS are a Hoax!

Pages : 1 [2]

galexander
04-14-2011, 12:02 PM
I'll allow you until tomorrow evening Gale, and, if you have not answered my question at that time, you will be PERMANENTLY BANNED and, so, too, will this thread.

I have been more than patient.

Thanks,
BA

Okay BlueAngel, since you insist.

Try post #108. ;)

robertk13
04-19-2011, 09:27 AM
l am with you on this Gale...l try to find just one picture of a real COMSAT
l've found none...the manned and unmanned space exploration is a JOKE from 1957 to this day...all the STS launches are CGI animation video...

galexander
04-22-2011, 05:06 AM
l am with you on this Gale...l try to find just one picture of a real COMSAT
l've found none...the manned and unmanned space exploration is a JOKE from 1957 to this day...all the STS launches are CGI animation video...

Well thank goodness for that! At least I have one vocal supporter out there!

I have never considered CGI animation before for the Space Shuttle. I suppose these days such technology may well be possible.

I myself have always assumed that the footage was filmed underwater in the "Neutral Buoyancy Laboratory" as I believe I have seen rising air bubbles in some of the footage and what looks like water currents swaying things around.

But that doesn't mean to say all the footage of the Shuttle was gathered in this way.

agent_mulder
08-01-2011, 09:34 PM
galexander,
While we appreciate the thought that has gone into this thread - and your raise some valid points I too would be interested in hearing you answers to some of the questions BlueAngel has asked.