PDA

View Full Version : The Space Shuttle and the ISS are a Hoax!

Pages : 1 [2]

albie
10-18-2010, 06:10 AM
Scientific poppycock.

Would mind explaining what these inventions actually do?

I don't see your point. You want a step by step description of how classified machines work? WHY ARE YOU NOT POSTING THIS ON A SCIENCE FORUM?

BECAUSE YOU KNOW FULL WELL THAT YOU KNOW NOTHING ABOUT SCIENCE AND THEY WOULD LAUGH AT YOU.

albie
10-18-2010, 06:17 AM
I strongly detect that you are stumped on this one albie.

For example you misquote me:

I quite clearly say that much of the Sun's UV radiation is ionizing and that is how the Earth's ionosphere is formed. Understand now?

You also said the following:

But when I state that the Sun's UV has the potential to 'break open every single chemical bond known to man', then that by definition is photodissociation.

I think you're poor brain must have overheated on this one albie. Never mind!:)

You said >>And how do explain the fact that the Sun's UV light can ionize atomic oxygen in the Earth's ionosphere and yet the energy it takes to ionize any atom far exceeds the bond energy of every chemical bond known to man?

That is clearly suggesting that EVERY CHEMICAL BOND KNOWN TO MAN cannot be ionized.

Your words.

Or you are saying that the ionization of UV light HAPPENS but it SHOULDN'T HAPPEN. Make up your mind.

And prove to me how you come to the conclusion that "the energy it takes to ionize any atom far exceeds the bond energy of every chemical bond known to man?"

AND AGAIN WHY ARE YOU NOT POSTING THIS ON A SCIENCE FORUM?

FEAR?

albie
10-18-2010, 06:21 AM
Tell you what. I've signed up on a science forum. I'm going to post your BS and they will all laugh at you.

Here you go.

http://www.thescienceforum.com/viewtopic.php?p=262755#262755

galexander
10-18-2010, 12:44 PM
WRONG. The atmosphere is well BELOW the ISS. No way would it show up in photos taken of the station from close up. The earth's reflection negates the blue haze. prove me wrong.

You're just playing albie.

Please take the subject seriously!

What I was suggesting, and this was plainly obvious, was that the blue fog would show up in photos of the Earth's surface taken from orbit.

Don't try and avoid the issue albie or I will simply assume I've beaten you.

galexander
10-18-2010, 12:49 PM
You said >>And how do explain the fact that the Sun's UV light can ionize atomic oxygen in the Earth's ionosphere and yet the energy it takes to ionize any atom far exceeds the bond energy of every chemical bond known to man?

That is clearly suggesting that EVERY CHEMICAL BOND KNOWN TO MAN cannot be ionized.

Your words.

Or you are saying that the ionization of UV light HAPPENS but it SHOULDN'T HAPPEN. Make up your mind.

And prove to me how you come to the conclusion that "the energy it takes to ionize any atom far exceeds the bond energy of every chemical bond known to man?"

FEAR?

I think your problem is albie that you really can't believe that it is just that simple and you have failed to fully get your mind around the issue.

What you have said above is just nonsense to me so I can hardly answer something which doesn't make any sense.

galexander
10-18-2010, 12:51 PM
Tell you what. I've signed up on a science forum. I'm going to post your BS and they will all laugh at you.

Here you go.

Science Forum - Help with a Conspiracy NUT please. _blue sky ISS (http://www.thescienceforum.com/viewtopic.php?p=262755#262755)

Of course I welcome such debate on other forums.

Please feel free to copy and paste any of my posts at your leisure.

If you get any interesting responses please update me.

albie
10-19-2010, 05:02 AM
You're just playing albie.

Please take the subject seriously!

What I was suggesting, and this was plainly obvious, was that the blue fog would show up in photos of the Earth's surface taken from orbit.

Don't try and avoid the issue albie or I will simply assume I've beaten you.

Beaten me? And you have the gall to tell me to take this seriously? Is this a game for YOU then? Beaten me? I've debunked you from the start, pal. All your theories rely upon the slim chance that only you have noticed things that vast numbers should have. Your excuse for this is that most of the world are too scared or are Nasa agents. The most childish excuses ever heard. I don't need to debunk you any further than that. You know deep down that you are wrong. That's why you had to lie about knowing other people who had seen a round ISS.

>>What I was suggesting, and this was plainly obvious, was that the blue fog would show up in photos of the Earth's surface taken from orbit.

Plainly? all you do reiterate the same point without showing ANY evidence. Why should there be a blue fog?

why I should bother talking to you is beyond me, I've just looked back with the discussion with Astronut about the UV breaking down bonds. You were stumped on the bit about the moon being broken down. You seemed to think that the moon was by now a ball of ELEMENTS. That is so laughable I cannot conceive of a way of conveying it. When he said that any impact with this ball of elements would scatter the moon, you DIDN'T ANSWER. How on earth would a ball of elements remain the same shape for all this time? impacts would have distorted its reconisable features by now. Also, any gases given off by the breaking of the bonds would have formed a visible atmosphere. Where is it?

Don't tell me, the moon is really a spaceship.

Face it the much more likely scenario is that you have got your science wrong.

albie
10-19-2010, 05:04 AM
I think your problem is albie that you really can't believe that it is just that simple and you have failed to fully get your mind around the issue.

What you have said above is just nonsense to me so I can hardly answer something which doesn't make any sense.

Whatever, mr "the moon is just a ball of elements".

HAHAHAHAHAH. Hilarious.

albie
10-19-2010, 05:16 AM
Here's more excuses from you for why more people have not reported the fake ISS.

>>Perhaps they are too shy to point the fact out just in case someone accuses them of not having their telescope in focus! Either that or someone has arranged to have their comments censured.

What you fail to grasp is how weak that sounds. That's the massive hole in all your arguments. You think these are reasonable excuses for why only you have seen these phenomenon, or reported them. The arrogance is astounding. I'm assuming it is arrogance and not a weak mind.

albie
10-19-2010, 05:24 AM
The blue atmosphere of earth only reaches around 11km up. Yes?

The ISS is around 350km up. yes? So there is no atmosphere up there. Yes?

The only signs of our atmosphere from photos taken at the height of the ISS would be the thin blue rind around the edge of the earth and a barely noticeable blue tinge to the earth's surface, probably filtered out by the cameras or in post production to give a better image.

Why on earth(or in space) would there be a blue fog?

Admit it, you CANNOT back down on one single point because of your childish arrogance. Go on, call me a NASA agent. You already thought I was connected with your bad sleepping patterns. Hilarious. And people wonder why conspiracy theorists never reach the mainstream.

albie
10-19-2010, 05:26 AM
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/0/04/International_Space_Station_after_undocking_of_STS-132.jpg/800px-International_Space_Station_after_undocking_of_STS-132.jpg

See the blue rind at the edge? see how thin it is? 11km.

See the blue tinge to the the clouds? There's your atmosphere, almost negated by the brightness of the clouds and the earth. The "fog" is there, over 340km away. have you ever seen fog, 340km away?

galexander
10-19-2010, 12:14 PM
Beaten me? And you have the gall to tell me to take this seriously? Is this a game for YOU then? Beaten me? I've debunked you from the start, pal. All your theories rely upon the slim chance that only you have noticed things that vast numbers should have. Your excuse for this is that most of the world are too scared or are Nasa agents. The most childish excuses ever heard. I don't need to debunk you any further than that. You know deep down that you are wrong. That's why you had to lie about knowing other people who had seen a round ISS.

>>What I was suggesting, and this was plainly obvious, was that the blue fog would show up in photos of the Earth's surface taken from orbit.

Plainly? all you do reiterate the same point without showing ANY evidence. Why should there be a blue fog?

why I should bother talking to you is beyond me, I've just looked back with the discussion with Astronut about the UV breaking down bonds. You were stumped on the bit about the moon being broken down. You seemed to think that the moon was by now a ball of ELEMENTS. That is so laughable I cannot conceive of a way of conveying it. When he said that any impact with this ball of elements would scatter the moon, you DIDN'T ANSWER. How on earth would a ball of elements remain the same shape for all this time? impacts would have distorted its reconisable features by now. Also, any gases given off by the breaking of the bonds would have formed a visible atmosphere. Where is it?

Don't tell me, the moon is really a spaceship.

Face it the much more likely scenario is that you have got your science wrong.

I only ever stated that the UV radiation would affect the surfaces of the Moon NEVER any deeper.

The problem is albie that you have only skimmed through what I have written and gained an extremely superficial impression of what I had actually said.

In fact everything you have said so far is extremely superficial.

You ask why the blue fog? Well the blue sky glow can't simply magically disappear just as a photo is about to be taken, that's nonsense.

The reason why most people can't see the truth and aren't prepared to see the truth about NASA is simply because the lie is so monumental. As Hitler once said the BIGGER the lie the MORE believable it is.

galexander
10-19-2010, 12:17 PM
The blue atmosphere of earth only reaches around 11km up. Yes?

The ISS is around 350km up. yes? So there is no atmosphere up there. Yes?

The only signs of our atmosphere from photos taken at the height of the ISS would be the thin blue rind around the edge of the earth and a barely noticeable blue tinge to the earth's surface, probably filtered out by the cameras or in post production to give a better image.

Why on earth(or in space) would there be a blue fog?

Admit it, you CANNOT back down on one single point because of your childish arrogance. Go on, call me a NASA agent. You already thought I was connected with your bad sleepping patterns. Hilarious. And people wonder why conspiracy theorists never reach the mainstream.

Again albie I NEVER suggested the blue fog should surround the ISS, I ONLY suggested it should surround the Earth and fog out any photographic images of the Earth's surface taken from space.

The misunderstanding is purely your own.

galexander
10-19-2010, 12:21 PM
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/0/04/International_Space_Station_after_undocking_of_STS-132.jpg/800px-International_Space_Station_after_undocking_of_STS-132.jpg

See the blue rind at the edge? see how thin it is? 11km.

See the blue tinge to the the clouds? There's your atmosphere, almost negated by the brightness of the clouds and the earth. The "fog" is there, over 340km away. have you ever seen fog, 340km away?

All I can say is this.

If the ISS did actually look like this photograph in reality then every time it passed over you would expect to see some sort of flash or even number of flashes or flares as it caught the Sun's light.

In all the times I have viewed the ISS, and we are taking dozens, I have never seen any flares even once!

albie
10-20-2010, 05:02 AM
Again albie I NEVER suggested the blue fog should surround the ISS, I ONLY suggested it should surround the Earth and fog out any photographic images of the Earth's surface taken from space.

The misunderstanding is purely your own.

You never once said anything about the blue fog surrounding the earth and not the ISS. Clearly you have no basic understanding of how light works. A bright object like the earth will shine right through the blue colour. Look at the moon during the day, shines through the blue.

http://www.amateurphotoart.com/pictures/fullsize/02-12-

You expect me to believe you about the UV light when you don't even understand this basic fact? How many people have you convinced, I wonder. Anyone? NASA are not stupid. if they wanted to fake photos they would be able to fool anyone. They would think to put the blue in. Why anyone would fake the ISS is beyond me. Why not just tell everyone that it is unfeasable because of the UV radiation? That would keep people out of space and save money.

The whole thing is a joke, and you have fallen for your own joke.

galexander
10-20-2010, 01:11 PM
You never once said anything about the blue fog surrounding the earth and not the ISS. Clearly you have no basic understanding of how light works. A bright object like the earth will shine right through the blue colour. Look at the moon during the day, shines through the blue.

http://www.amateurphotoart.com/pictures/fullsize/02-12-

You expect me to believe you about the UV light when you don't even understand this basic fact? How many people have you convinced, I wonder. Anyone? NASA are not stupid. if they wanted to fake photos they would be able to fool anyone. They would think to put the blue in. Why anyone would fake the ISS is beyond me. Why not just tell everyone that it is unfeasable because of the UV radiation? That would keep people out of space and save money.

The whole thing is a joke, and you have fallen for your own joke.

The Moon may well shine through the blue sky during the day but it is nothing at all compared to the Moon when seen at night. There IS a difference.

Look at the Moon not long after midday through a telescope (and I have) and it is a complete washout. You can hardly see any detail at all. The 'Seas' are full of blue fog and the whole image is obviously smothered in a blue fog.

The fact that the Moon looks so white during the day with the unaided eye is a trick of the eye. It only looks pure white compared to the surrounding blue.

galexander
11-07-2010, 05:54 AM

Your words.

FEAR?

In answer to your question albie, I have recently registered with "Physics Forums" to discuss my views on physics and I was banned the very next day and all my posts removed.

The explanation I was given was that I am a "crackpot".

Astronut
01-05-2011, 10:03 AM
Of course there are many telescopes out there like mine but the ISS is not an easy object to look at and not everyone even bothers to try. Ideally you need computerized tracking and I don't know how well the system works for fast moving objects like the ISS never having used it myself.
It works just fine:
http://farm5.static.flickr.com/4112/5033051806_47fd27fe75_z.jpg
ISS tracking starts about 34 minutes into the video:
Venus and ISS, Recorded on 11/22/2010 Astronut on USTREAM. Educational (http://www.ustream.tv/recorded/11021268)

galexander
01-08-2011, 08:30 AM
It works just fine:
http://farm5.static.flickr.com/4112/5033051806_47fd27fe75_z.jpg
ISS tracking starts about 34 minutes into the video:
Venus and ISS, Recorded on 11/22/2010 Astronut on USTREAM. Educational (http://www.ustream.tv/recorded/11021268)

So why is it if you use manual tracking (which isn't updated over the internet) you see a perfectly round object?

You can't satisfactorily explain this can you?

And no, my telescope was not out of focus. I checked the focus and besides an object which is out of focus reveals a very definite pattern to it. If you look a distant aircraft in daylight hours, say through binoculars, and then change the focus so the object becomes blurred, it will not change to a perfectly round ball, far from it.

Never.

Astronut
01-10-2011, 07:33 PM
So why is it if you use manual tracking (which isn't updated over the internet) you see a perfectly round object?

You can't possibly be tracking ISS manually by hand AND looking in the telescope at any kind of high magnification at the same time. It's a mutually exclusive condition, it moves way too fast to keep up with unless you're using just the viewfinder and a camera in the main telescope. At low magnifications and altitudes above the horizon it certainly could look like a round object if it's slightly out of focus as its angular size would be much smaller than an airplane. The alternative is that you're just deluded in the most literal sense and what you thought you saw was not what was actually there in the eyepiece.

Now, all this said, you have still failed to explain my evidence directly contradicting your unsupported claims. Furthermore, I've just found out that this Arizona shooter was someone I debated with online about the reality of the shuttle and ISS. Turns out he ended up being a killer and he attempted to kill the wife of a shuttle astronaut. I'm done debating you, for all I know you could wind up doing something similar one day and I don't want to contribute to the hardening of your beliefs by debating them any further. If you seriously believe these things that you're claiming I seriously suggest you seek professional mental help. I've given you more than enough evidence to show that your claims do not match reality and you need to seriously question your whole perspective. Do it for yourself and do it for the safety of others. Perhaps this is a ban-worthy suggestion, but I really don't care at this point. There's too much at stake.

galexander
01-12-2011, 01:14 PM
You can't possibly be tracking ISS manually by hand AND looking in the telescope at any kind of high magnification at the same time. It's a mutually exclusive condition, it moves way too fast to keep up with unless you're using just the viewfinder and a camera in the main telescope. At low magnifications and altitudes above the horizon it certainly could look like a round object if it's slightly out of focus as its angular size would be much smaller than an airplane. The alternative is that you're just deluded in the most literal sense and what you thought you saw was not what was actually there in the eyepiece.

Now, all this said, you have still failed to explain my evidence directly contradicting your unsupported claims. Furthermore, I've just found out that this Arizona shooter was someone I debated with online about the reality of the shuttle and ISS. Turns out he ended up being a killer and he attempted to kill the wife of a shuttle astronaut. I'm done debating you, for all I know you could wind up doing something similar one day and I don't want to contribute to the hardening of your beliefs by debating them any further. If you seriously believe these things that you're claiming I seriously suggest you seek professional mental help. I've given you more than enough evidence to show that your claims do not match reality and you need to seriously question your whole perspective. Do it for yourself and do it for the safety of others. Perhaps this is a ban-worthy suggestion, but I really don't care at this point. There's too much at stake.

And I suppose the people who thought Enron might be diddling the US economy were mental as well?

Nice try Astronut, but I think the people who gave Enron the right to be a "black box" company need their heads checked themselves!

You claim it is not possible to track the ISS through a telescope because it is travelling too fast. But this is not so.

The ISS moves at more than 80 times its apparent diameter per second, however if you "chase" after it through the eyepiece as it whizzes past you can catch up with it and track it at quite a gentle pace for up to a minute or so.

And yes it's always round.

Gate420
03-13-2011, 05:36 PM
And I suppose the people who thought Enron might be diddling the US economy were mental as well?

Nice try Astronut, but I think the people who gave Enron the right to be a "black box" company need their heads checked themselves!

You claim it is not possible to track the ISS through a telescope because it is travelling too fast. But this is not so.

The ISS moves at more than 80 times its apparent diameter per second, however if you "chase" after it through the eyepiece as it whizzes past you can catch up with it and track it at quite a gentle pace for up to a minute or so.

And yes it's always round.
You need a computerized telescope to make it easier and you can see it just fine and snap pictures with great clarity. Have a look I think the conspiracy is in your telescope.
I am not a Nasa employee and if you don't believe me Google my alias.
I am so tired of people calling every little thing a conspiracy what purpose would it serve them to lie to us.Same as the nutjobs that belive the earth is flat and that sustained space flight doesn't exist and they are easily proved wrong by this photo and Astronut's videos and photos.
No one is out to fake every little thing in the world heck maybe you don't exist maybe you are a robot heck maybe your a ghost in the computer who still thinks your alive, next time you want to talk about a hoax or conspiracy bring some science or some evidence other then I looked and seen a blot get real in court you would lose because we have hard evidence that corroborates each others.
Perhaps you need new lenses new glasses a better spot I dunno but the shuttle and the space station,the moon landings are all real.Also the earth is round gravity does exist and sustained space flight is possible. Thanks have a nice day.:D

http://i1127.photobucket.com/albums/l630/Peter_Lesperance/spacestationfrommytelescope.jpghttp://i1127.photobucket.com/albums/l630/Peter_Lesperance/spaceshuttlewithISS.jpg

galexander
03-27-2011, 06:30 AM
You need a computerized telescope to make it easier and you can see it just fine and snap pictures with great clarity. Have a look I think the conspiracy is in your telescope.
I am not a Nasa employee and if you don't believe me Google my alias.
I am so tired of people calling every little thing a conspiracy what purpose would it serve them to lie to us.Same as the nutjobs that belive the earth is flat and that sustained space flight doesn't exist and they are easily proved wrong by this photo and Astronut's videos and photos.
No one is out to fake every little thing in the world heck maybe you don't exist maybe you are a robot heck maybe your a ghost in the computer who still thinks your alive, next time you want to talk about a hoax or conspiracy bring some science or some evidence other then I looked and seen a blot get real in court you would lose because we have hard evidence that corroborates each others.
Perhaps you need new lenses new glasses a better spot I dunno but the shuttle and the space station,the moon landings are all real.Also the earth is round gravity does exist and sustained space flight is possible. Thanks have a nice day.:D

And what model of telescope again was it you said you owned?

Gate420
03-27-2011, 02:37 PM
And what model of telescope again was it you said you owned?

I didn't mention any type of telescope, I actually own a few.
I belive the one I used for these shots was my C11-sgt (xlt) computerized telescope.:D

galexander
03-29-2011, 08:46 AM
I didn't mention any type of telescope, I actually own a few.
I belive the one I used for these shots was my C11-sgt (xlt) computerized telescope.:D

And what are the other telescopes that you use?

Gate420
03-30-2011, 06:40 PM
That would get kinda boring since I still have my first telescope from when I was 10 years old I have a few but the C11-sgt (xlt) computerized telescope is the one I have been using the most why would you want me to list all of my telescopes what does it matter ??

And what are the other telescopes that you use?

galexander
03-31-2011, 01:27 PM
That would get kinda boring since I still have my first telescope from when I was 10 years old I have a few but the C11-sgt (xlt) computerized telescope is the one I have been using the most why would you want me to list all of my telescopes what does it matter ??

Knowing that my eyesight is quite good, you would suggest that my telescope was out of focus after all.................

Strange but when I checked it before each viewing it seemed just fine.

Gate420
03-31-2011, 06:24 PM
All I know is I can see the station just fine and I am not the only one and I can take clear pictures of it, so either your scope is not strong enough or you are not tracking the ISS.
So get a scope like mine and you will surely see what the rest of us see and be able to take snapshots.
Question Where are these pictures of your so called hoax ISS ???Perhaps you can't see it with your eyes through your scope but your camera may be able to if it is the ISS that your looking at.
Basically I am telling you that just because you can't see it for whatever reason, being your scope or your eyesight or tracking the wrong thing.
That doesn't make it a hoax! If it was a hoax why can so many of us amateurs get pictures of the same thing?
Knowing that my eyesight is quite good, you would suggest that my telescope was out of focus after all.................

Strange but when I checked it before each viewing it seemed just fine.

BlueAngel
03-31-2011, 09:46 PM
Life is precious.

Don't waste too much of it on something that doesn't matter.

At present, we are involved in three wars.

This is a reality.

The Japanese are suffering.

This is a reality.

Americans are suffering due to an economic collapse orchestrated by the banksters.

This is a reality.

I couldn't care any less whether or not the space shuttle and the ISS are a hoax.

Don't know.

Don't care.

Just the same as I don't care if the moon landing was a hoax.

Concentrate on reality.

Just my two cents.

BlueAngel
03-31-2011, 10:10 PM
There are events that have occurred throughout history such as 911 and the JKF assassination that are considered to be conspiracies and, IMO, are worthy of discussion and investigation because their consequences upon the people of a nation and the world are detrimental to our well-being.

There are other CREATED conspiracies that are not worthy of discussion such as the topic of this thread.

These conspiracies are nothing but a distraction from reality.

They do not cause harm to the people of a nation or the world.

Gate420
04-01-2011, 09:13 AM
I agree with you and that's why I actually posted to this topic.
I am so tired of everything being a conspiracy like the moon landing the space station and even the earth being flat it is so retarded for these people who make these accusations.
I don't know what purpose it would serve that the whole world is trying to pull the wool over our eyes as for Japan they got what they deserved, mother nature finally struck back at them.
I am sure there are some innocent people there and I feel for them but for the way they treat dolphins and whales as far as I am concerned the ocean finally struck back.
Have a look at what they do to one of the most gentle smartest creatures of the ocean http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tQ7DPcw5cu0 sorry for getting of topic but that Japan thing really hits a sore spot with me.

There are events that have occurred throughout history such as 911 and the JKF assassination that are considered to be conspiracies and, IMO, are worthy of discussion and investigation because their consequences upon the people of a nation and the world are detrimental to our well-being.

There are other CREATED conspiracies that are not worthy of discussion such as the topic of this thread.

These conspiracies are nothing but a distraction from reality.

They do not cause harm to the people of a nation or the world.

galexander
04-01-2011, 01:55 PM
I agree with you and that's why I actually posted to this topic.
I am so tired of everything being a conspiracy like the moon landing the space station and even the earth being flat it is so retarded for these people who make these accusations.
I don't know what purpose it would serve that the whole world is trying to pull the wool over our eyes as for Japan they got what they deserved, mother nature finally struck back at them.
I am sure there are some innocent people there and I feel for them but for the way they treat dolphins and whales as far as I am concerned the ocean finally struck back.
Have a look at what they do to one of the most gentle smartest creatures of the ocean http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tQ7DPcw5cu0 sorry for getting of topic but that Japan thing really hits a sore spot with me.

To be absolutely honest with you Gate420, I don't believe you own the telescope that you claim you do or indeed any telescope at all.

In fact I doubt you have ever even looked down the end of a telescope in your life.

I believe you have simply copied these images off the Net and have claimed them as your own.

The problem is you hardly come across as literate enough or educated enough to find a subject like astronomy of any interest at all and especially not interesting enough to fork out thousands on a high-tech piece of equipment as you claim.

http://www.celestron.com/c3/images/files/product/11067-XLT_c11sgtxlt_mid.gif

BlueAngel
04-01-2011, 09:18 PM
Gale doesn't believe that Gate owns the telescope that he says that he does.

Excuse me while I take a snooze!

P.S. to GATE:

The Japanese people did not get what they deserved.

You need to re-think your opinion regarding this matter.

Thousands of Japanese people did not deserve to be swept out to sea and, or otherwise die due to a tsunami and earthquake because of the actions of others.

Gate420
04-02-2011, 02:37 AM
I guess that's your defense for something you can't or don't want to argue about because you are wrong about the ISS.
That is your problem what you choose to believe but my very first scope was I believe it was called an orbiter for Kids but since I am almost 40 years old now.
I have had a great interest in space and have spent more then a couple thousand more like 10 thousand on scopes and cameras over the last 15 years so believe what you will but you are wrong the ISS is there and is easy to catch with the computerized scope!
So Good luck trying to make anyone believe that it is not why not just get yourself a better scope or better camera or try a camera on whatever scope you have cause what ever your doing wrong cause the station is not a white blob.There is no conspiracy unless it's against just you! People like you make me laugh can't attack anything so try and attack the person to make yourself feel better or for whatever reason you are saying what your saying good luck in your quest to prove that the station is not there just because you can't see it explain to me why all over the net every one with a good scope and camera are taking picture's of the station except you????I don't believe you have a scope, I think you are using dollar store binoculars so where even their.
To be absolutely honest with you Gate420, I don't believe you own the telescope that you claim you do or indeed any telescope at all.

In fact I doubt you have ever even looked down the end of a telescope in your life.

I believe you have simply copied these images off the Net and have claimed them as your own.

The problem is you hardly come across as literate enough or educated enough to find a subject like astronomy of any interest at all and especially not interesting enough to fork out thousands on a high-tech piece of equipment as you claim.

Gate420
04-02-2011, 02:49 AM
The actions of others it was their actions not actions of others.
I said already I feel for the ones that are innocent but I totally feel that the ocean struck back or mother nature whatever way you want to take it, but since
I don't believe in a god and I believe in mother earth mother nature type thing and I also believe that she will defend herself and we will all pay for what we have done to her but that's neither here nor their.If I have offended you in any way I am sorry but I really hope that some dolphins where able to escape that killing cove.
I also hope that the word gets out to all the Japanese that don't know about it and maybe they will take action and make it stop. I do feel for the innocents as I said before but when earth strikes back it doesn't care. The world of people need to take better care of earth it won't be here forever as some of us may take for granted.With that said we need not carry this on in this topic. AS for Gale I really don't care what he believes for he believes the space station is a hoax, he probably also belives the earth is flat.

Gale doesn't believe that Gate owns the telescope that he says that he does.

Excuse me while I take a snooze!

P.S. to GATE:

The Japanese people did not get what they deserved.

You need to re-think your opinion regarding this matter.

Thousands of Japanese people did not deserve to be swept out to sea and, or otherwise die due to a tsunami and earthquake because of the actions of others.

galexander
04-02-2011, 05:41 AM
I guess that's your defense for something you can't or don't want to argue about because you are wrong about the ISS.
That is your problem what you choose to believe but my very first scope was I believe it was called an orbiter for Kids but since I am almost 40 years old now.
I have had a great interest in space and have spent more then a couple thousand more like 10 thousand on scopes and cameras over the last 15 years so believe what you will but you are wrong the ISS is there and is easy to catch with the computerized scope!
So Good luck trying to make anyone believe that it is not why not just get yourself a better scope or better camera or try a camera on whatever scope you have cause what ever your doing wrong cause the station is not a white blob.There is no conspiracy unless it's against just you! People like you make me laugh can't attack anything so try and attack the person to make yourself feel better or for whatever reason you are saying what your saying good luck in your quest to prove that the station is not there just because you can't see it explain to me why all over the net every one with a good scope and camera are taking picture's of the station except you????I don't believe you have a scope, I think you are using dollar store binoculars so where even their.

So you really want to see a photograph of a yellow/white ball of light?

Because that is all I ever saw with the naked eye.

What you see with the eye is more or less what you will see with a camera especially when a bright object is involved.

Gate420
04-02-2011, 11:18 AM
Now that is so untrue unless you have a crappy camera a good Kodak digital camera with full zoom can see much more clearer then the eye.
Have you even tried a camera through your scope to get a closer look at whatever object your are seeing???
Explain to me why you are the only one out of thousands of us armatures that can see it yet you are the only person who see's it as a white ball of lite. How does that happen?
I would like to see you try to take a picture through your scope and post the picture of the object perhaps the camera will show you what you can't see. What harm is there in trying perhaps you have a friend who has a better scope then yours and you could try and see it through that.
I honestly don't know why you don't see what the rest of us see but it has to be the scope the wrong object or something of that nature because the station is real.
Why I am even responding to you after your insults, is beyond me but that is all I have to say about that.

So you really want to see a photograph of a yellow/white ball of light?

Because that is all I ever saw with the naked eye.

What you see with the eye is more or less what you will see with a camera especially when a bright object is involved.

BlueAngel
04-02-2011, 08:08 PM
The actions of others it was their actions not actions of others.
I said already I feel for the ones that are innocent but I totally feel that the ocean struck back or mother nature whatever way you want to take it, but since
I don't believe in a god and I believe in mother earth mother nature type thing and I also believe that she will defend herself and we will all pay for what we have done to her but that's neither here nor their.If I have offended you in any way I am sorry but I really hope that some dolphins where able to escape that killing cove.
I also hope that the word gets out to all the Japanese that don't know about it and maybe they will take action and make it stop. I do feel for the innocents as I said before but when earth strikes back it doesn't care. The world of people need to take better care of earth it won't be here forever as some of us may take for granted.With that said we need not carry this on in this topic. AS for Gale I really don't care what he believes for he believes the space station is a hoax, he probably also belives the earth is flat.

Oh, so you believe that mother nature caused the catastrophe in Japan that is spreading radiation throughout the world in food, etc., the oceans, etc., killed tens of thousands of people and more will suffer with CANCER and other illnesses in the future from exposure to this radiation, etc., because of the "wrongful" acts of a few of the Japanese people.

Please.

Put on a thinking cap.

That might help with your next post.

theconspiracist
04-02-2011, 08:20 PM
It was the Japanese version of The Rapture. lol

Oh, so you believe that mother nature caused the catastrophe in Japan that is spreading radiation throughout the world in food, etc., the oceans, etc., killed tens of thousands of people and more will suffer with CANCER and other illnesses in the future from exposure to this radiation, etc., because of the "wrongful" acts of a few of the Japanese people.

Please.

Put on a thinking cap.

BlueAngel
04-02-2011, 08:22 PM
It was the Japanese version of The Rapture. lol

You have problems, pal.

galexander
04-03-2011, 05:26 AM
Now that is so untrue unless you have a crappy camera a good Kodak digital camera with full zoom can see much more clearer then the eye.
Have you even tried a camera through your scope to get a closer look at whatever object your are seeing???
Explain to me why you are the only one out of thousands of us armatures that can see it yet you are the only person who see's it as a white ball of lite. How does that happen?
I would like to see you try to take a picture through your scope and post the picture of the object perhaps the camera will show you what you can't see. What harm is there in trying perhaps you have a friend who has a better scope then yours and you could try and see it through that.
I honestly don't know why you don't see what the rest of us see but it has to be the scope the wrong object or something of that nature because the station is real.
Why I am even responding to you after your insults, is beyond me but that is all I have to say about that.

And I suppose you have done a survey of thousands of amateurs and found that, yes, every single one of them has seen exactly the same thing; what you have shown in your allegedly genuine images.

Well how do explain the fact that when I aired my views on the forum of The Flat Earth Society (and yes I have heard all the jokes already.....!) I was told that an unspecified number of people had reported seeing exactly the same object as I had.

I suppose their telescopes were all out of focus as well......

Gate420
04-03-2011, 08:58 PM
And I suppose you have done a survey of thousands of amateurs and found that, yes, every single one of them has seen exactly the same thing; what you have shown in your allegedly genuine images.

Well how do explain the fact that when I aired my views on the forum of The Flat Earth Society (and yes I have heard all the jokes already.....!) I was told that an unspecified number of people had reported seeing exactly the same object as I had.

I suppose their telescopes were all out of focus as well......
if you believe anything them quakes say you have bigger problems then your telescope they would agree with you because they don't believe sustained space flight is even possible lmfao I wouldn't say surveyed thousands but it is very easy to do a search with google and find more pictures that look pretty much identical to the ones I showed and videos all from amateurs and that's how I know that there are thousands more that see what we see and not see what you and the quakes at the flat earth society see. Perhaps you would like me to go find you some more pictures and videos from other armatures??
How would that be?
Seriously your trying to say that one of the biggest accomplishments of the world is a hoax and you are trying to say they where able to make a hologram or something of the space shuttle for us all to see take off time and time again. Right? And so you are also saying that for the space shuttle that blew up and killed that teacher was a hologram or something?
The world watched it blow up now if the shuttle and the station are a hoax what did they do murder 7 people? Just so they could have an exploded shuttle ???
So you also want us to believe that because you can't see it properly that we should take your word for it that they did all this to fool us isn't that what you are saying ??????
It would be far easier for them to have done it for real since anyone can point a scope and look at it dude you are so far off this planet I think you may need professional help.
I am not trying to be rude but I seriously think you may need some sort of therapy.
I just can't see how you could say the crew from challenger is not real or been murdered for cnn coverage I dare you to go and tell Christa McAuliffe parents that this did not happen cause the shuttle is a hoax and that nasa murdered their daughter. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j4JOjcDFtBE so because you say the shuttle is a hoax along with the station that video is fake and no one seen this, and the seven poor souls on board where murdered is that not what your telling us????????????????????????????????????????
Like seriously what is easier to believe
1: that every government involved with the station is pulling a hoax and that Nasa kills people for ratings and such and they are able to blast the shuttle of over and over again and land it over and over again.
Or
2:They do exist and your having some telescope difficulties?
I know I choose #2

Gate420
04-03-2011, 09:07 PM

Please.

Put on a thinking cap.

As for radiating the whole world I think your exaggerating a whole lot are you not? Chernobyl reactor 3 blew up and did not radiate the whole world so c'mon get real.
Perhaps you should learn a little more about what your talking about they have stripped the oceans of dozens of whales species and are currently stripping the oceans of blue whales dolphins and sharks the sharks they cut a fin off and throw the shark back in to die it's horrible.
YES it is what I believe as for just a few jap's as you say they have been doing this for thousands and thousands of years more then a few, I would say
They should have built that plant better.
Better them then me! Also as I have said before I do feel for the innocents but the earth does not!!! A lesson to be learned we should respect it and care for it instead of trash it and destroy all the other beings in it!!!!!
As I said before I am sorry if I offended you and there was no need to carry this on in this subject.
You will never see my point of view!
I have a feeling you are a person who believes we are the higher species and can do what we damn well want, well as you have seen the earth can fight back we can't do as we damn well want we are not the strongest force!
Okay so leave it alone already it is what I believe.
So in all honestly can we please leave it alone it hit a sore spot with me and I responded to it and you don't like it leave it at that!!!
I don't eat seafood never will the creatures of the ocean are not like cows no one is breeding them for food they are there and soon they will be gone if places like Japan are not held responsible for the species they eliminate so who speaks for them?
Obviously not you!!!!

galexander
04-05-2011, 03:34 PM
if you believe anything them quakes say you have bigger problems then your telescope they would agree with you because they don't believe sustained space flight is even possible lmfao I wouldn't say surveyed thousands but it is very easy to do a search with google and find more pictures that look pretty much identical to the ones I showed and videos all from amateurs and that's how I know that there are thousands more that see what we see and not see what you and the quakes at the flat earth society see. Perhaps you would like me to go find you some more pictures and videos from other armatures??
How would that be?
Seriously your trying to say that one of the biggest accomplishments of the world is a hoax and you are trying to say they where able to make a hologram or something of the space shuttle for us all to see take off time and time again. Right? And so you are also saying that for the space shuttle that blew up and killed that teacher was a hologram or something?
The world watched it blow up now if the shuttle and the station are a hoax what did they do murder 7 people? Just so they could have an exploded shuttle ???
So you also want us to believe that because you can't see it properly that we should take your word for it that they did all this to fool us isn't that what you are saying ??????
It would be far easier for them to have done it for real since anyone can point a scope and look at it dude you are so far off this planet I think you may need professional help.
I am not trying to be rude but I seriously think you may need some sort of therapy.
I just can't see how you could say the crew from challenger is not real or been murdered for cnn coverage I dare you to go and tell Christa McAuliffe parents that this did not happen cause the shuttle is a hoax and that nasa murdered their daughter. YouTube - Challenger Disaster Live on CNN (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j4JOjcDFtBE) so because you say the shuttle is a hoax along with the station that video is fake and no one seen this, and the seven poor souls on board where murdered is that not what your telling us????????????????????????????????????????
Like seriously what is easier to believe
1: that every government involved with the station is pulling a hoax and that Nasa kills people for ratings and such and they are able to blast the shuttle of over and over again and land it over and over again.
Or
2:They do exist and your having some telescope difficulties?
I know I choose #2

Everyone in NASA knew there was a problem with the O-rings on Challenger.

Everyone knew that day it was too cold for a safe launch.

NASA knew the accident was going to happen.

Q.E.D.

BlueAngel
04-05-2011, 06:29 PM

Q.E.D.

The following is an excerpt from Gale's thread:

"The Space Shuttle and the ISS are a Hoax!"

Gale said:

"It is possible that the Space Shuttle isnt real either and there is ample evidence to suggest that this is in fact the case...."

Gate420
04-05-2011, 09:45 PM
So you admit that the space shuttle is not a hoax ?
I don't think they Knew it was going to happen or they would not have let them go But that's another thing all together your post is "The Space Shuttle and the ISS are a Hoax!" SO either they knew it was going to happen and the shuttle is very real and your wrong or it was faked and it is a hoax and Nasa murdered them so which is it???

Q.E.D.

BlueAngel
04-05-2011, 09:50 PM
Gale is confused.

galexander
04-06-2011, 01:21 PM
So you admit that the space shuttle is not a hoax ?
I don't think they Knew it was going to happen or they would not have let them go But that's another thing all together your post is "The Space Shuttle and the ISS are a Hoax!" SO either they knew it was going to happen and the shuttle is very real and your wrong or it was faked and it is a hoax and Nasa murdered them so which is it???

No, no, no.

The argument is a little more subtle and complex than that.

Just because the Saturn V was real (or at least it looked real on take-off), doesn't therefore mean that the Moon landings were NOT faked.

The Saturn V may have been REAL in the sense that it blasted off from the launch pad with great sensation but it was UNREAL in the sense that it was empty of any useful cargo, including men.

The exact same argument applies to the Space Shuttle. It was FAKE in the sense that it was empty of any real, useful cargo.

I hope this wasn't too testing for your brains.

Gate420
04-07-2011, 09:14 AM
There's no subtle argument in your statement that the space shuttle is a hoax, now your just making stuff up Just like your friends at the flat earth society.
The space shuttle is real and it wasn't empty and the moon landing's were not fake do you even realize the magnitude of the moon landing's and what would have had to be faked and kept quiet for example over 400,000 thousand people worked on the moon landing's and every one of them kept quiet.
I don't think so what about all the scientist that studied the moon rocks and moon dust how do you suppose Nasa fooled them?
I tell you for all they had to fake it would have been far easier and cheaper to send a man to the moon and how do you suppose they got the equipment up to the moon for Russia to see, do you really think they would have not been the very first to call foul and not decide to work with them instead ?
The proof is on the moon and there are also pictures from satellites orbiting the moon that show equipment from the moon landings but I guess they are also faked too right!!
Your just a sore loser when you have to admit your wrong and have to make up an argument its as simple as this the space shuttle is a hoax or it is not a hoax and now your saying that only the contents of the missions are a hoax .
You are just too much How do you suppose that so many of us amateurs have picture's posted online of the ISS and of the shuttle approaching the ISS or docked with the ISS how did they fool us into taking false images and then for you made sure you seen a ball of white?
You have some sort of problems that's all there is to it get over and try again there is no conspiracy its all where it should be and you have lens problems or wrong object problems or your tracking one of the 2500+ satellites orbiting earth and not the ISS whatever the issue is it is on your end only.
How do you explain that it is only your end and your friends at the flat earth society?
I have already told you why they don't believe why the station is there and if you don't believe me I can grab there FAQ and quote word for word if you like and give you the link.
As a refresher They will Believe you that the station is fake simply because they don't believe in satellites or space stations or the Hubble for that matter becasue sustained space flight is not possible in there world.

As for your Brains Comment I hope the Above isn't to taxing on your Brains and don't make it smoke anymore then the last time as you make some more chit up Ahole
No, no, no.

Just because the Saturn V was real (or at least it looked real on take-off), doesn't therefore mean that the Moon landings were NOT faked.

The Saturn V may have been REAL in the sense that it blasted off from the launch pad with great sensation but it was UNREAL in the sense that it was empty of any useful cargo, including men.

The exact same argument applies to the Space Shuttle. It was FAKE in the sense that it was empty of any real, useful cargo.

galexander
04-07-2011, 01:27 PM
There's no subtle argument in your statement that the space shuttle is a hoax, now your just making stuff up Just like your friends at the flat earth society.
The space shuttle is real and it wasn't empty and the moon landing's were not fake do you even realize the magnitude of the moon landing's and what would have had to be faked and kept quiet for example over 400,000 thousand people worked on the moon landing's and every one of them kept quiet.
I don't think so what about all the scientist that studied the moon rocks and moon dust how do you suppose Nasa fooled them?
I tell you for all they had to fake it would have been far easier and cheaper to send a man to the moon and how do you suppose they got the equipment up to the moon for Russia to see, do you really think they would have not been the very first to call foul and not decide to work with them instead ?
The proof is on the moon and there are also pictures from satellites orbiting the moon that show equipment from the moon landings but I guess they are also faked too right!!
Your just a sore loser when you have to admit your wrong and have to make up an argument its as simple as this the space shuttle is a hoax or it is not a hoax and now your saying that only the contents of the missions are a hoax .
You are just too much How do you suppose that so many of us amateurs have picture's posted online of the ISS and of the shuttle approaching the ISS or docked with the ISS how did they fool us into taking false images and then for you made sure you seen a ball of white?
You have some sort of problems that's all there is to it get over and try again there is no conspiracy its all where it should be and you have lens problems or wrong object problems or your tracking one of the 2500+ satellites orbiting earth and not the ISS whatever the issue is it is on your end only.
How do you explain that it is only your end and your friends at the flat earth society?
I have already told you why they don't believe why the station is there and if you don't believe me I can grab there FAQ and quote word for word if you like and give you the link.
As a refresher They will Believe you that the station is fake simply because they don't believe in satellites or space stations or the Hubble for that matter becasue sustained space flight is not possible in there world.

As for your Brains Comment I hope the Above isn't to taxing on your Brains and don't make it smoke anymore then the last time as you make some more chit up Ahole

I am not a member of The Flat Earth Society and I do not believe that the Earth is flat. I merely contributed to discussions on their on-line forum.

In fact there have been Russian cosmonauts who have spoken out about the faked Moon landings and believe me their arguments proving the fake are very convincing indeed, despite what Gate420 might say.

See the following Russian language link which can be translated by clicking the tab at the top of the screen:

Человек на Луне. Солнце на снимках Аполлонов в 20 раз больше. - 4 Ноября 2009 - Освоение Луны (http://ligaspace.my1.ru/news/2009-11-04-184)

On the left hand column are other evidences of the faked Moon landings.

galexander
04-07-2011, 01:32 PM

:eek: And the above abusive comment was made by an owner of a telescope like this:

A little touchy aren't we? :D

Gate420
04-07-2011, 02:41 PM
I simply responded to your abuse first like "I hope this wasn't too testing for your brains." SO keep your petty comments out and I won't call you an ahole what is your deal with the scope I bought you jealous or something???? It is a beautiful scope believe me and that picture doesn't do it justice at all.

:eek: And the above abusive comment was made by an owner of a telescope like this:

A little touchy aren't we? :D

Gate420
04-07-2011, 02:49 PM
There isn't one piece of evidence out there that hasn't already been debunked over and over again there is nothing you can show me that hasn't been debunked over and over again A couple Russian cosmonauts and you right away believe them your as pathetic as the flat earther's.To clarify I never said you were a member just that they believed you because of what they believe all you did was fuel their delusions.
To believe you that there arguments are worthy of even listening to is another joke. After you saying that there scopes are out a focus too those idiots don't even know how to use a scope they simply believed your story because sustained space flight is not possible in there deluded world of the sun being a spotlight and the sun being 32 kilometers or miles wide whatever it said in there FAQ which I can post if you like so everyone here can see whose mouth you actually believed and the nonsense they believe for you to believe any word out of there mouths makes your credence of anything you say unbelievable.
I truly feel sorry for people like you who believe man kinds biggest accomplishment was FIRE lmfao.
Now you need to fix whatever problem your having with your scope weather its the power or the wrong object whatever it is you need to correct it instead of trying to make people believe in your deluded conspiracy.I guess my browser hasn't got a language translator and I will have to look into that as for whatever BS evidence they say they have it is just that BS.
Tell me how did they fool over 400 thousand employees scientist that are even with Nasa that studied the rocks how did they make all that?
It would have been far easier and cheaper to just got the moon and collect it then to have to fake and lie to all them people.Here is a nice satellite picture of Apollo 14 landing site showing left over equipment and footprints of the astronauts there are tons more but I already now your going to say they are fake but I feel sorry for you I truly do good luck in your quest to make people believe in your delusions.

I am not a member of The Flat Earth Society and I do not believe that the Earth is flat. I merely contributed to discussions on their on-line forum.

In fact there have been Russian cosmonauts who have spoken out about the faked Moon landings and believe me their arguments proving the fake are very convincing indeed, despite what Gate420 might say.

See the following Russian language link which can be translated by clicking the tab at the top of the screen:

Человек на ›ƒне. Солн†е на снимка… Аполлонов в 20 €аз болŒˆе. - 4 Нояб€я 2009 - žсвоение ›ƒн‹ (http://ligaspace.my1.ru/news/2009-11-04-184)

On the left hand column are other evidences of the faked Moon landings.

galexander
04-08-2011, 01:19 PM
There isn't one piece of evidence out there that hasn't already been debunked over and over again there is nothing you can show me that hasn't been debunked over and over again A couple Russian cosmonauts and you right away believe them your as pathetic as the flat earther's.To clarify I never said you were a member just that they believed you because of what they believe all you did was fuel their delusions.
To believe you that there arguments are worthy of even listening to is another joke. After you saying that there scopes are out a focus too those idiots don't even know how to use a scope they simply believed your story because sustained space flight is not possible in there deluded world of the sun being a spotlight and the sun being 32 kilometers or miles wide whatever it said in there FAQ which I can post if you like so everyone here can see whose mouth you actually believed and the nonsense they believe for you to believe any word out of there mouths makes your credence of anything you say unbelievable.
I truly feel sorry for people like you who believe man kinds biggest accomplishment was FIRE lmfao.
Now you need to fix whatever problem your having with your scope weather its the power or the wrong object whatever it is you need to correct it instead of trying to make people believe in your deluded conspiracy.I guess my browser hasn't got a language translator and I will have to look into that as for whatever BS evidence they say they have it is just that BS.
Tell me how did they fool over 400 thousand employees scientist that are even with Nasa that studied the rocks how did they make all that?
It would have been far easier and cheaper to just got the moon and collect it then to have to fake and lie to all them people.Here is a nice satellite picture of Apollo 14 landing site showing left over equipment and footprints of the astronauts there are tons more but I already now your going to say they are fake but I feel sorry for you I truly do good luck in your quest to make people believe in your delusions.

Its quite possible that most of the scientists employed by NASA weren't in on the secret and were just doing what they were paid to do.

With such things the less people you tell about it the better.

As for there being 400,000 scientists employed by NASA on the Moon landings, this sounds a little generous by anyone's standards.

galexander
04-08-2011, 01:20 PM
I simply responded to your abuse first like "I hope this wasn't too testing for your brains." SO keep your petty comments out and I won't call you an ahole what is your deal with the scope I bought you jealous or something???? It is a beautiful scope believe me and that picture doesn't do it justice at all.

I was merely pointing out that your touchiness didn't create a good impression.

But it seems you aren't too bothered about creating a good impression anyway. :rolleyes:

BlueAngel
04-08-2011, 08:17 PM
No, no, no.

You didn't present an argument.

YOU said:

The Space Shuttle and the ISS are a hoax.

Please tell us where in previous posts you said that the Space Shuttle was fake in the sense that it was empty of any real, useful cargo.

Gate420
04-09-2011, 05:25 AM
You obviously need to do some real research there where with everyone working from the engines the rockets the computer the scientist test missions and so on there was approx 400,000 employees who all worked on the moon landings.
The only one who has made a bad impression is you I haven't done anything to make a bad impression except respond to your nonsense and delusions.
You are just like them flat earthers when caught in a corner and no where to go you start attacking the person who makes the most sense even say their are spelling and grammar issues next you will have me banned just like you yahoo friends.
Since all my posts are run through a spell check.
So when I cornered them that's what they did starting telling me I was making stuff up and attacking my character and attacking my spelling same as YOU!!!!
I also noticed that you are ignoring anything Blue says and it's is all because you have been cornered with lies and you making stuff up to fit your delusions.
As I said before good luck trying to convince any sane individual with any knowledge of you delusions that everything in the world is a conspiracy and the biggest thing that mankind did was create FIRE!!:confused::mad::eek::rolleyes:

Its quite possible that most of the scientists employed by NASA weren't in on the secret and were just doing what they were paid to do.

With such things the less people you tell about it the better.

As for there being 400,000 scientists employed by NASA on the Moon landings, this sounds a little generous by anyone's standards.

Gate420
04-09-2011, 05:54 AM
I think your really Jealous. My scope can say nothing to my character or intelligence and if I am not putting my words together well enough in type to show my real intelligence then too fricking bad don't care. I can own any kind of scope I want and since I am a Licensed Computer Technician not one that calls themselves one I was schooled for it and have a degree in hardware repair which is pretty much non existence these days since no one actually repairs systems like in the good oll days, when I would get 80 $ an hour all they do these days is replace parts and any dumb ass can do that but me I am a real technician.
I actually repair system's replace keyboard slots and chips by unsoldering and resoldering parts back in,but that is another story all together.
I really would like to know what your problem is with me buying myself a really nice scope so I could really see the stars and planets.
I was so tired of not seeing details that I wanted to see so I found that scope for around 2000.00 to 2,500.00 and For what it does I found it a bargain there are much more expensive scopes then mine but mine is really nice hooks to my laptop and does most everything for me and I can track and watch things I never could before and it makes me incredibly proud and Happy to have it.
So I really don't understand your problem with it and me.
Except that I have real proof and it goes against what you want people to believe so only thing you can do is strike out GET OVER IT I OWN IT sorry if you don't have enough play money to bye things you want but I do now that my kids are all grown up and have left home I have money for myself and my hobby's so I wanted to make 1 more purchase and for it to be my last telescope so I would not want to get a better one like I did so many times before by buying used and at hock shops and garage sales and what not with this scope I will never have to buy another one so bite me.
I learned my lesson from buying underpowered scopes for what I wanted to see time for you to learn yours YOU NEED A BETTER SCOPE plain and simple.
And if you never caught on to my name I do some extra sales that provide an income most people dream off.

galexander
04-10-2011, 07:02 AM
You obviously need to do some real research there where with everyone working from the engines the rockets the computer the scientist test missions and so on there was approx 400,000 employees who all worked on the moon landings.
The only one who has made a bad impression is you I haven't done anything to make a bad impression except respond to your nonsense and delusions.
You are just like them flat earthers when caught in a corner and no where to go you start attacking the person who makes the most sense even say their are spelling and grammar issues next you will have me banned just like you yahoo friends.
Since all my posts are run through a spell check.
So when I cornered them that's what they did starting telling me I was making stuff up and attacking my character and attacking my spelling same as YOU!!!!
I also noticed that you are ignoring anything Blue says and it's is all because you have been cornered with lies and you making stuff up to fit your delusions.
As I said before good luck trying to convince any sane individual with any knowledge of you delusions that everything in the world is a conspiracy and the biggest thing that mankind did was create FIRE!!:confused::mad::eek::rolleyes:

I note that the "400,000 scientists" has now become "400,000 employees".

But even then 400,000 'non-scientist' employees sounds a little on the generous side.

galexander
04-10-2011, 07:12 AM
I think your really Jealous. My scope can say nothing to my character or intelligence and if I am not putting my words together well enough in type to show my real intelligence then too fricking bad don't care. I can own any kind of scope I want and since I am a Licensed Computer Technician not one that calls themselves one I was schooled for it and have a degree in hardware repair which is pretty much non existence these days since no one actually repairs systems like in the good oll days, when I would get 80 $ an hour all they do these days is replace parts and any dumb ass can do that but me I am a real technician.
I actually repair system's replace keyboard slots and chips by unsoldering and resoldering parts back in,but that is another story all together.
I really would like to know what your problem is with me buying myself a really nice scope so I could really see the stars and planets.
I was so tired of not seeing details that I wanted to see so I found that scope for around 2000.00 to 2,500.00 and For what it does I found it a bargain there are much more expensive scopes then mine but mine is really nice hooks to my laptop and does most everything for me and I can track and watch things I never could before and it makes me incredibly proud and Happy to have it.
So I really don't understand your problem with it and me.
Except that I have real proof and it goes against what you want people to believe so only thing you can do is strike out GET OVER IT I OWN IT sorry if you don't have enough play money to bye things you want but I do now that my kids are all grown up and have left home I have money for myself and my hobby's so I wanted to make 1 more purchase and for it to be my last telescope so I would not want to get a better one like I did so many times before by buying used and at hock shops and garage sales and what not with this scope I will never have to buy another one so bite me.
I learned my lesson from buying underpowered scopes for what I wanted to see time for you to learn yours YOU NEED A BETTER SCOPE plain and simple.
And if you never caught on to my name I do some extra sales that provide an income most people dream off.

You are making some pretty bold assertions about myself and slightly contradictory ones as well.

You say I have "yahoo friends" and then you say I can't afford a telescope like the one you claim you have. Neither assertion is true.

All I am saying is that you very much come across as someone who would rather have spent the money on a nice looking motorbike. ;)

Gate420
04-10-2011, 01:37 PM
Wrong again look at my original post which I shall quote myself "Tell me how did they fool over 400 thousand employees scientist that are even with Nasa that studied the rocks how did they make all that?"
So you se I have not changed what I have said only forgot to add the scientists to the equastion the second time.Like I said before do soem real reaserch I am actully under the actual amout of people that worked on the missions.
And if it is a little under so what how did they fool them all and keep them all quiet?

I note that the "400,000 scientists" has now become "400,000 employees".

But even then 400,000 'non-scientist' employees sounds a little on the generous side.

Gate420
04-10-2011, 01:52 PM
Again it is you who made assumptions about me again, I am only retailating to your BS. As well as your Yahoo friends at the Flat earth socity whom you admit to beliveing in your delusions.
It is you who comes across as someone who can't afford a scope like mine it is you who has posted pictures of my scope here saying this and that it is you who called me names and made assuptions of me it was all YOU!!! as for bikes I am a little old for such toys since I am not allowed a license to drive due to siezures so I can use my money for my other interest in case you needed to know.
You really come across as an abusive and broke bloat who has delusions of conspiracies all around him even thought the truth is right in front of you.
You have problems weather it's your scope or tracking the wrong object or you just need more power.
I know with my old scopes I was lucky to see a flash of light when the station passed which is why I spent the money to get one that would do all the hard work for me and let me see what I want to see whith great ease.
So I say again either bring some proof to the table which you can't or go back and talk to your believers at the flat earth society casue you don't stand a chance in changing my mind or any one else that has a good enough scope and camera to catch it.
Your flat earth friends will believe you all day long so go join them and have fun feeeding their delusiosns.

You are making some pretty bold assertions about myself and slightly contradictory ones as well.

You say I have "yahoo friends" and then you say I can't afford a telescope like the one you claim you have. Neither assertion is true.

All I am saying is that you very much come across as someone who would rather have spent the money on a nice looking motorbike. ;)

BlueAngel
04-10-2011, 05:48 PM

YOU said:

Please tell us where in previous posts you said that the Space Shuttle was fake in the sense that it was empty of any real, useful cargo.

Awaiting a response from Gale.

Obviously, he cannot show us where in his previous posts he said that the Space Shuttle was fake in the sense that it was empty of any real, useful cargo.

GATE:

I do not understand why, instead of calling Gale out as I did above, you would continue to allow him to yank your chain about this telescope and that telescope and what one you use and what one he uses and whose is better.

That's not what this thread is about.

Gale believes the Space Shuttle to be a hoax, but then contradicted himself in saying that NASA knew the Challenger would blow up.

How can something that is a hoax, blow up?

When I called Gale on his contradiction, he replied that he said the Shuttle was only fake in the sense that it was empty of any real, useful cargo.

He has still not provided where within this thread he said such a thing.

BlueAngel
04-11-2011, 01:09 AM
Awaiting your response, Gale.

galexander
04-11-2011, 01:07 PM
Wrong again look at my original post which I shall quote myself "Tell me how did they fool over 400 thousand employees scientist that are even with Nasa that studied the rocks how did they make all that?"
So you se I have not changed what I have said only forgot to add the scientists to the equastion the second time.Like I said before do soem real reaserch I am actully under the actual amout of people that worked on the missions.
And if it is a little under so what how did they fool them all and keep them all quiet?

Well if you made efforts to improve your written English it would help a great deal.

From your previous comments it sounds like others have had a problem with it also.

BlueAngel
04-13-2011, 10:49 PM
I am downright, serious, Gale.

Answer my question, or you and this thread will be banished from CC.

This is my last and final request.

Thanks,
BA

BlueAngel
04-14-2011, 12:48 AM
I'll allow you until tomorrow evening Gale, and, if you have not answered my question at that time, you will be PERMANENTLY BANNED and, so, too, will this thread.

I have been more than patient.

Thanks,
BA

galexander
04-14-2011, 01:02 PM
I'll allow you until tomorrow evening Gale, and, if you have not answered my question at that time, you will be PERMANENTLY BANNED and, so, too, will this thread.

I have been more than patient.

Thanks,
BA

Okay BlueAngel, since you insist.

Try post #108. ;)

BlueAngel
04-15-2011, 06:52 PM
Okay BlueAngel, since you insist.

Try post #108. ;)

I'm not trying post #108.

I insist that you are responsible for providing the content of post #108 here.

Thanks,
BA

BlueAngel
04-15-2011, 07:14 PM

YOU said:

You told me that your post #108 answers my question.

Sorry, but it doesn't.

Here is your post number 108, Gale:

I've been off-line for a couple of weeks moving home but it seems I didn't really miss a lot.

Blueangel, I don't deny the Space Shuttle takes off from the Cape but what it does after that is anyone's guess. Since it isn't really necessary for this empty shell to actually get into orbit, I suggest it tales a sub-orbital path directly into the sea.

As for your reference to electronic harrassment and your neighbours you have misquoted what in actual fact had been a quite sophisticated suggestion on my part.

---------------------------------------------------

Sorry, but your post number 108 does not say that you believe the space shuttle is fake in the sense that it is empty of any real, useful cargo.

That is what you said you previously posted.

You have proven yourself to be a LIAR.

What your post #108 says is that you believe that the shuttle takes off from the Cape and what it does afterwards is any one's guess and your guess is that it plummets directly into the sea.

Okay.

Whatever.

You are confused, my friend.

Try focusing on something that matters.

Thanks,
BA

P.S. Yeah, right, Gale. NASA builds Shuttles so they can eject them right into the sea with astronauts aboard, too. Sounds logical, doesn't it, Gale?

I don't know why you believe what you believe, but I suggest you move on because whatever it is that the Space Shuttle does or doesn't do according to your perception is irrelevant.

The Space Shuttle is irrelevant, period!

Who cares whether it takes off or doesn't or is or isn't carrying any real and/or useful cargo?

How 'bout focusing on current events?

Do you have an opinion about Obama or the current state of our nation?

Didn't thinik so.

You're more focused on trying to create some ridiculous conspiracy about the Space Shuttle that doesn't exist.

Sorry tio inform you, but you've failed.

BlueAngel
04-15-2011, 07:33 PM
What real, useful cargo do you believe the space shuttle is said to be carrying, but is not in the sense that you believe this is the Space Shuttle hoax?

BlueAngel
04-15-2011, 08:33 PM
Dear Gale,

This forum is not the least bit interested about your theory that the Space Shuttle and the ISS are a hoax.

I don't care.

I don't care if the ISS and the Space Shuttle are a hoax.

Doesn't interest me in the least bit, especially when presented by someone who can't prove why, if they were a hoax, this would have any significant meaning to anyone on this face of this planet.

Might I show you the EXIT door or can you find it on your own?

Thanks,
BA

BlueAngel
04-18-2011, 09:09 PM
What happened to Gale?

I think he found the EXIT door on his own.

robertk13
04-19-2011, 10:27 AM
l am with you on this Gale...l try to find just one picture of a real COMSAT
l've found none...the manned and unmanned space exploration is a JOKE from 1957 to this day...all the STS launches are CGI animation video...

BlueAngel
04-19-2011, 01:19 PM
l've found none...the manned and unmanned space exploration is a JOKE from 1957 to this day...all the STS launches are CGI animation video...

So, all the people who watch the Space Shuttle launches at the Cape are viewing animation video?

BlueAngel
04-20-2011, 11:07 PM
Gale said:

"As for your reference to electronic harrassment and your neighbours you have misquoted what in actual fact had been a quite sophisticated suggestion on my part."

What reference did I make about electronic harrassment and MY neighbors which you say I have misquoted and, in actual fact, was quite a sophisticated suggestion on your part?

BlueAngel
04-20-2011, 11:18 PM
I suggest YOU, GALE, refrain from posting lies because I will call you on them each and every time, and, I further suggest that if you're going to post LIES about ME that you be prepared to provide evidence to support your falsehoods or be banned forever.

I'm glad to see you are taking a break from the forum and your ISS and Space Shuttle BS.

Hopefully, you are checking into reality and getting in touch with the present.

galexander
04-22-2011, 06:06 AM

Well thank goodness for that! At least I have one vocal supporter out there!

I have never considered CGI animation before for the Space Shuttle. I suppose these days such technology may well be possible.

I myself have always assumed that the footage was filmed underwater in the "Neutral Buoyancy Laboratory" as I believe I have seen rising air bubbles in some of the footage and what looks like water currents swaying things around.

But that doesn't mean to say all the footage of the Shuttle was gathered in this way.

BlueAngel
04-22-2011, 08:17 PM
Well thank goodness for that! At least I have one vocal supporter out there!

I have never considered CGI animation before for the Space Shuttle. I suppose these days such technology may well be possible.

I myself have always assumed that the footage was filmed underwater in the "Neutral Buoyancy Laboratory" as I believe I have seen rising air bubbles in some of the footage and what looks like water currents swaying things around.

But that doesn't mean to say all the footage of the Shuttle was gathered in this way.

Yep.

Thank goodness that you have one vocal supporter out there.

A supporter whom I've asked a pertinent question regarding his post and he has yet to reply.

The same as you.

You've always assumed that what footage was filmed underwater in the "Neutral Buoyancy Laboratory?

Go on.

Keep dodging the hard questions by posting more BS!

agent_mulder
08-01-2011, 10:34 PM
galexander,
While we appreciate the thought that has gone into this thread - and your raise some valid points I too would be interested in hearing you answers to some of the questions BlueAngel has asked.