PDA

View Full Version : I hope Lynn stays

Max
01-14-2005, 01:45 PM
While I can accept and appreciate that some people may disagree with me wanting Lynn to stay I just wanted it known that since Lynn posted her last message I started PMing back and forth with her.

I want Lynn to stay as I have faith in all people to come together on good terms. I understand that we all have different backgrounds, different life experiences and different views. To me, the true beauty in life is to share these things with my fellow people- in all cases however I think we must do so with an open mind and with love and understanding. If you disagree with someone it is of course your right to state so but there is no real reason that that can't be done in a respectful manner, something I think we should all strive for.

In this forum I think we all share in the fact that we have been lied to so we seek the truth in all things to help our people, only through discussion and an open mind can we hope to achieve such things. It is a great assets when Lynn (and the rest of us) contribute to that in positive ways so I hope she reconsiders her decision. I don't think we need "witch-hunts" here, just principles.

Sorry for any soapbox talk here, these are just my thoughts. Peace and love to everyone.

DarkChilde3D
01-14-2005, 02:46 PM
Don't appologize . . . I wish everyone could get along better here as well.

billiard
01-14-2005, 03:12 PM
i whole-heartedly agree . i will agree that lynn came on a little strong at first and i spoke harshly to her myself, but later apologized as i saw her posts were made with the very best of intentions. she has a faith that is very real and important to her and wants to share it. there is nothing wrong with that . we all share what we think and believe here and hopefully that will help each of us to better understand the circumstances in which we find ourselves and life itself. personal attacks due to difference of opinion should be frowned upon by all. there were some nasty comments made to lynn that were really unprovoked .some apologies should be forthcoming.

madkhao
01-14-2005, 03:28 PM
Revelation 17:13 These have one mind, and shall give their power and strength unto the beast.

Likewise it will take for us to be of one mind, directing our power and strength into destroying the beast instead of each other.

marypopinz
01-14-2005, 04:33 PM
It amazes me how intelligent people get sucked in by nice nice religious cloaking. Give me a break!

nomad
01-14-2005, 06:00 PM
Personally, I love examples of proving ANY

religion correct or incorrect on important

matters ... we all share in the fact

that ALL of us believe in SOMETHING and that

something shapes our perceptions, so I welcome

any example of truth and wisdom.

Max
01-14-2005, 06:13 PM
Thanks everyone.

Mary, I'm not sure I exactly understand your position, can you please explain?

truebeliever
01-14-2005, 09:59 PM
It would be lovely if we all got on.

Thats an infantile fantasy.

Please keep for the Garden Of Eden.

I personally hate confrontation especially over silly things. Though I am guilty of it too many times.

If there was'nt disagreement here, even rude disagreement I would think there was something wrong.

For all it's first appearences as a complete Religio/Conspiricy nutter site there is good exchange going on here.

This site has begun to be targetted.

Being a rude SOB is human and saying you're sorry for it is divine.

That does not apply to the Freemason P.R team currently in action here. Though if they repent and refuse all association with there current ilk they may be rehabilitatiable (spelling)...i'll even accept "out in the open athiest" as opposed to "secretive little dweeb".

As the puppets in the foul mouthed adolescent humoured "Team America" argued..."this is what they want, the enemy's out there man, out there"!

POLITENESS
"A method of control distinguished by urbane, smooth, courteous, refined and other agreeable mannerisms of social intercourse...
An obsession with polite or correct public language is a sign that communication is in decline. It means that the process and exercise of power have replaced debate as a public value...
The citizens job is to be rude - to peirce the comfort of professional intercourse by boorish expressions of doubt. Politics, philosophy, writing, the arts - none of these, and certainly not science and economics, can serve the common weal if they are swathed in politeness. In everything which affects public affairs, breeding is for fools."

John Raulston Saul: The Doubters Companion; A Dictionary Of Aggressive Common Sense. p.237

nohope187
01-14-2005, 10:09 PM
I like what you said about "Politeness".
That was cool! :-P WTF, dude!

nohope187
01-14-2005, 10:12 PM
No, my bad. It's DILLIGAF, dude! Does It Look Like I Give A Fuck? Yeeeheah! :-P

truebeliever
01-14-2005, 10:13 PM
Thats the spirit!

Now apolagise!

nohope187
01-14-2005, 10:17 PM
Sorry, no can do. hahaha! :-P

truebeliever
01-14-2005, 10:20 PM
Scoundrel!

The Department of Homeland Security Politeness sattelites are homing in now.

marypopinz
01-14-2005, 10:22 PM
Max

I believe Lynn is a con and full of ca-ca. That's my opinion. I also believes she has sucked up to a few members making all the right noises and keeps sending PM's to some, even after she has been requested to stop.

I don't like the cow. She gives me a bad vibe. Full stop.

I tried to offer many olive branches after we had our little tete a tete and she wasn't hearing it. You can read back through her postings to see if I am telling the truth. Don't take my word on it.

I recognize the kind of person she is; whether anyone else does or not, I really don't care. That's the beauty of being an individual. Supposedly, we are all intitled to our opinions. I will not type politically correct here for anyone.

Sorry. NOT!

I'm here to speak my mind and share my thoughts and most importantly - learn from others. There is nothing an arse can teach me accept how to stear clear of the impending shit that follows.

I don't like her brand of religion and I don't like her constant judgements and the way she turns decent conversation into religious bullshit.

That's my opinion. You asked.

Mary

nohope187
01-14-2005, 10:31 PM
ditto what Mary said. :-P

truebeliever
01-14-2005, 10:34 PM
POLITENESS
"A method of control distinguished by urbane, smooth, courteous, refined and other agreeable mannerisms of social intercourse...
An obsession with polite or correct public language is a sign that communication is in decline. It means that the process and exercise of power have replaced debate as a public value...
The citizens job is to be rude - to peirce the comfort of professional intercourse by boorish expressions of doubt. Politics, philosophy, writing, the arts - none of these, and certainly not science and economics, can serve the common weal if they are swathed in politeness. In everything which affects public affairs, breeding is for fools."

John Raulston Saul: The Doubters Companion; A Dictionary Of Aggressive Common Sense. p.237

------------------------------------------------------
A far quicker and more efficient name for this phenomenom is as Mary describes...ca-ca...

BTW...have no personal opinion of Lynne or the current debate.

I'm just posting for attention and practising my referencing in case I go back to Uni.

nohope187
01-14-2005, 10:34 PM
Dept. Homeland Sec. for Politeness? You gotta be shittin' me dude! :-P I think you mean, Thought Police.

truebeliever
01-14-2005, 10:39 PM
No, thought police went out a while back.

It's now P.C.

Or the U.N.

Or secular Humanism or whatever they call people with too much time on their hands and a love of paper work.

nohope187
01-14-2005, 10:43 PM
The PC police. That sounds totally gay. :-P

truebeliever
01-14-2005, 10:46 PM
Well you said it.

How accurate and you did'nt even know you did. :-D

marypopinz
01-14-2005, 10:49 PM
The thought police can think what the fuck they like.

After reading each and every post on this site, as well as many countless links, I am so fucked off with the world in general, I don't give a shit what they "think" they might to do me.

Bring it on!

I don't dance with the devil and I'll kick 'em in the nuts everytime.

The sooner I leave this God-forsaken shithole the better. I am only sticking around to raise my kids and having a lot of fun doing that, I might add.

If I didn't have children I WOULD BE A TERRORIST; mark my words. The kids are the only thing that stops me and I am clever enough to pull off mad shit. The powers that be are lucky I am a mum. May that never change, for their sakes.

How is that for politically fucking correct?

Mary XXX

nohope187
01-14-2005, 10:54 PM
Wait, I'm confused now. So you're saying the Anti-hetero Fagget Police? Wow, that scares me. :-o

truebeliever
01-15-2005, 12:57 AM
Hey Mary! I used to think EXACTLY the same 6 months ago.

I was so pissed off with my middle class, mortgaged, John Howard voting bretheren I seriously considered a trip away over seas.

Then the thought of all that heat and dust pulled me back and I continued sipping my Latte by the sea filled with indignation.

For many reasons I no longer feel guilty for not being able to directly save everyone from all this shit.

I can sip my lattes by the sea with a clear conscience from now on.

YOU ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE AND HAVE THE RIGHT TO A PLEASANT LIFE.

Just keep posting.

All will be well.

All over my neck of the woods people are waking up.

Besides if u resort to violence you'll just usher in that Canadian I.D quicker.

Remember "The Weather Underground"?

Besides, i've already passed your I.P on. The fag squad are coming from "Queer Eye" and they plan to spruce up your place while torturing you with a pink feather duster.

truebeliever
01-15-2005, 01:00 AM
Yeh the 'Carson' squad are cummin hohope and you know how they like the boys from the south. :-?

marypopinz
01-15-2005, 09:36 AM
Hey true

Thanx for caring and I am living a very pleasant life, as I know me and my children, have a right to live and enjoy.

I just needed to get that thought off my chest.

Mate, if I were to turn terrorist for the aforementioned reasons, after I was finished, their would be no Canadian government LEFT to make the id cards.

I like seeing the really big picture.

As long as the local SS squad, A.K.A. social services mind their P's and Q's and stay out of my life, they don't have any worries. Maybe this is just my way of letting the thought police know what is on my mind.

I am not a woman to be messed with.

Mary XXX

freeman
01-15-2005, 10:11 PM
As long as the local SS squad, A.K.A. social services mind their P's and Q's and stay out of my life, they don't have any worries. Maybe this is just my way of letting the thought police know what is on my mind.

They probably will leave you alone, unless you continuously confront them, like the poor black lady who kept trying to prosecute Bush the Lesser for his alleged rape of her.
They fear confrontation and exposure. After you tangle horns with them once or twice and make them uncomfortable, you can actually expect a sort of "honeymoon" period, at least for a while, until the current crop of corrupt cretins are replaced with a new bunch who haven't met you. You know, then came a Pharoah who knew not Joseph...

marypopinz
01-15-2005, 10:38 PM
Freeman, we both know them oh so uncomfortably well.

Shame a lot of others didn't kick up a fuss huh? That would make them real uncomfortable? They are sewage rats and cockroaches and they scurry and hide in the light. Their time of exposure is near at hands, mark my words.

I am speaking with direct relation to my personal experience of my LOCAL GOVERNMENT. Do not misunderstand that specific point. The PM is corrupt and ships coke. The Premiere of N.S. - Premiere Hamm - I'm not even going there. Mayor Kelly and his brothers most successful contracting firm?

My local government are greedy cowards - that is what they are.

Mary XXX

P.S. I'm on a honeymoon now...
This summer I might be looking for a divorce and if the settlement is reasonable, I might walk away and shut my mouth. I think I've said everything I wanted to say here on this forum.

Just need to get my scanner up and post a few picy's and then it would be a whole new ball game. I really just want to sculpt and make jewelry and sail on a boat with my family and sing a few songs. That's my dream and I'm gonna reach it.

And the world's gonna change because it just isn't good enough for my kids and people need to start noticing the positive changes as well as the negative ones. Miracles are being down-played in the lamestream. They are happening everywhere.

That was a mouthful. :lol:

truebeliever
01-16-2005, 04:06 AM
Thats exactly what they do.

They make you feel alone.

That you are the only twit/conspiricy nutter on the planet with all these crazy ideas and things to do.

I was deeply depressed at how the world was going. There did'nt seem to be any REAL progress against Bush and Co at least much less the other scum in Europe.

The last 3 months have been great. I have been meeting people constantly from all walks of life and they are waking up!

Not to long ago in Fremantle (city next to perth) a bunch of off duty coppers gave hell to a bunch of poor innocent Yank students. Some may lose their jobs for the verbal and some physical pasting.

Now the coppers were a bunch of twats for their behaviour but I believe the students were mouthing on that Bush was defending us all from evil and THEMS FIGHTEN WORDS!

The point is even illiterate Aussie coppers know!