PDA

View Full Version : Are you the new conspiracy ?


Dreak
07-03-2005, 11:09 AM
Under the Constitution your Mandated (Obligated) to speak out against all Enemies.

NWO .. hmm.. are you sure your ready for disclosure on all forms and types of information that " our baddie Big Brother " is " hiding " ? ( scientific or otherwise ? )

Most of you speak that Goverment is conspiracing Against US..but..how sure are you that they are not meerly protecting us.

Example..

Okies..lets say for argument that we somehow ( on the internet or public law ) get the oportunity of knowing ALL that ALL goverment across the world scientifically or otherwise knowledge of ALL ..

You guys want a new world "ALEXANDIRIA" were all the greatest minds of the World "Share" there knowledge of everything that has been discoverd .. ( from whatever source it comes from..mebbe other life..down to Extreme Genius .. I.E. E=MC2 )

Okie..lets say that I talk to all Nations..and politly ask them to Reviel all secret access to ALL thats " Top Secret ".. and someway I convince Everyone to copitulate..

Now what have we..What ??

hmm..think about it..hypothetically speaking of cource..

1. Free Energy source..( Zero Point Energy ) wheeeee... FREE unlimeted energy ( of cource we dont know what effects it would cause on our own Planetary Gravaton Field.. ( remember..all hypothetical.. )

2. Information on creating MASS weaponry ( or any kind of WMD ) ..with ZPE ( Zero Point Energy that cost only 50 bucks for everyone to create ) then put that Info into the hands of EVERYONE on the planet with Internet...yea..lets do that !@!!
Kinda scary if you ask me...

3. Non-traceable Energy to go back and fourth into the "Time/Space contiuum" ( if it even exists )gee..lets let everyone be able to do this...

WHAT do you guys want from the Elected ?

I know..LET US "KNOW" what they know..and let YOU decide whether or not thats good or bad ? You peeps dont really care about the reprocuttions of your actions..yea..you say on one hand.." LET TRUTH BE TOLD..LET US KNOW WHAT YOU KNOW " .. as Jack Nicolson said "you cant handle the truth !! "

In todays world.. If you put all INFO out for all to see.. your gonna watch the End of the world as we know it..KEEP PUSHING !!! it has been fortold from our forfathers..

In itself..your are all propoganding the end of the world..as said in the BIBLE !!

You tell me...WHAT would you like to see the "Governments or the Highers" do to make this a World that you can accept ? TRUTH ?? erm..I would think that if every man,woman,child knew the Truth and all Knowledge then we be in DEEP DO DO..

But you want Knowledge..what would you do with it ?

You think Knowledge isnt understood by some..and deep understanding...and what we see is a result of that understanding and trying to cope with that ???

Your right..we need to KNOW the TRUTH about everything that everybody thought of..or concieved..( too bad there is some sick peeps out there that would Gladly take that info and turn it into there own agenda )

too bad you guys didnt think about that..

I say Give all this combined knowlage to all...even those that would gladly kill you with it !!

Closing.. Be very aware of what your asking..you might midigate something that you think is good for you ..but something VERY terrible ...

TRUTH shall set you free...yes..are you ready to be set free ?

Peace Dreak

Minuteman
07-03-2005, 11:22 AM
I begin lots of my arguments with ya, but.
Here are the buts.
I see no benevolent signs of something that is about to happen by our government that will be good for all mankind only good for "them". Yesterday the local news media showed how swat teams surrounded a Bellingham house, detonated explosives and took one man into custody. NO MENTION was made as to this man's cause, or if even he had one. Hence the state did not perpetuate this man's propaganda, you are left to assume he was "just some wacko". Maybe they were taking his house be emminent domain to put a Wal Mart. Ah, but we will never know.
Do you honestly think they will release free energy unless they can get you to pay for it?
Six, count em, six brand new bio-safety level 4 labs under construction. WMD? Please, benevolent government, we are way past that.

Dreak
07-03-2005, 12:08 PM
I see no benevolent signs of something that is about to happen by our government that will be good for all mankind only good for "them"

So what happend there ?? why did "they" do that ?

Personal gain ? .. this guy had ZPE and they took him out ?? Wal mart thingy is not..

Im not sure where your goin with this..

I refeer to my post..ARE you SURE you want to KNOW the TRUTH..and some others have found it..are you confident that those others are in your best interest..or are they willing to use the "current TECH" against us..or for us ????

You might be suprised that Tech in the wrong minds might..just might be a bad thing for your security ..unless your willing to put some blinders on.

Are you saying that US and Russia..and G.B...Isreal..etc should open there doors on TOP secret INFO just because you feel cheeted on the TRUTH ?? ARE YOU educated enough to take whatever knowlage and use it for your special spreading of Opening the minds of the Masses ?? and that all Mandkind that you seek will use this "Secret" Info for the good of mankind ???

Like I said B4.. You all want the Truth..you think that we are being misled .. Into whatever Gov wants us to be..

NO NO.. LETS ALL PRESS FOR COMPLETE AND UTTER DECLASSIFICATION TO EVERYTHING THAT ALL GOVERNMENTS HAVE TO HIDE.. !! Yea..that will make things a WHOLE lot better... ( Im gonna grab my resporator and find a BIG ditch to hide in when you all get your wish !! )

You really think that World leaders will give the mass population the ability to kill each other in ways that is unfathable to you and I just because you "Think" its best for US ? Ill take my chances with those that KNOW things that I dont ( and personally dont think the rest of the WORLD needs to know )

If Everyone Knows what is Top Secret..then Im gonna PRAY to GOD that Im secure in a place that would be safe for me and my family..like some DEEP rock..or out on the ocean..or someplace FAR away from you that keep INSISTING that the MASS knowlage of the world be open to you ( oh..that would include all enimies )

Let the peeps that KNOW whats goin on do there JOB !! and stop this bickering that "they" wont tell "you " whats up !! unless your really excited about the fact that Amegeddon is close at hand .

Peace Dreak

07-03-2005, 12:26 PM
Wouldn't knowing where Bin Laden was be classified information?

I mean, why announce to the world that you have a GOOD IDEA where he is?

Wouldn't he just move?

I would.

But, perhaps, it doesn't matter cause they have him in "safe keeping."

Just trying to pacify the nation after the step-up for a timetable to bring our troops home.

That's the kind of information that should be classified and follow-up carried through and not DECLASSIFIED.

If our government is in possession of energy/weapons that they are using against the people, then apparently IT IS ALREADY IN THE WRONG HANDS.

If FREE ENERGY is in their possession since Tesla's death then they've had decades to advance this technology for criminal purposes.

If not, what's the problem?

I'm already FREE!@! in mind, body, soul and spirit.

In Peace,
BlueAngel

Dreak
07-03-2005, 12:43 PM
Your kinda gettin off my point here Blue..

but...

Wouldn't knowing where Bin Laden was be classified information?

dont you think that Saddam would have a Slightly better chance of escape ??

If our government is in possession of energy/weapons that they are using against the people, then apparently IT IS ALREADY IN THE WRONG HANDS.

From your postings..its not a matter of "IF" government has possession..however..your saying if im not mistaken that they are useing against the people ( what people ) baddies ? norms ?

or would you suggest that We put this Tech into EVERYONES hands ?? that way we cant use it TOO much.. Anyone could use this TECH ?

What better Government should have possession of energy/weapons ?????.. or no GOV. should have it ??

too late..now would you suggest that we open up all government classified weaponry or Scientific DATA to All the World ?? ..

Please..respond..Im very curious what you have to add here..anyone..

Dammed if you do...Dammed if you dont eh ?

07-03-2005, 02:46 PM
Dreak wrote:
Your kinda gettin off my point here Blue..

but...

Wouldn't knowing where Bin Laden was be classified information?

dont you think that Saddam would have a Slightly better chance of escape ??

If our government is in possession of energy/weapons that they are using against the people, then apparently IT IS ALREADY IN THE WRONG HANDS.

From your postings..its not a matter of "IF" government has possession..however..your saying if im not mistaken that they are useing against the people ( what people ) baddies ? norms ?

or would you suggest that We put this Tech into EVERYONES hands ?? that way we cant use it TOO much.. Anyone could use this TECH ?

What better Government should have possession of energy/weapons ?????.. or no GOV. should have it ??

too late..now would you suggest that we open up all government classified weaponry or Scientific DATA to All the World ?? ..

Please..respond..Im very curious what you have to add here..anyone..

Dammed if you do...Dammed if you dont eh ?


I don't think I was getting off your point. So, I'll say it again.

You have suggested that some people want all CLASSIFIED information DECLASSIFIED. I don't believe this to be the case.

The information about Bin Laden should have remained classified.

Classified information that is detrimental to the safety and well-being of mankind should not be in the hands of a "secret" government especially when we know they are ruthless killers.

Damned if you do and damned if you don't. I suppose.

However, would it have been wiser for me to spend my life believing this technology was given to them by intelligent life forms?

Don't think so!!

You can't cure a disease without a remedy and that, my friend, is what is needed because otherwise the infection will continue to spread until our country is reduced to a bunch of "walking zombies."

In Peace,
BlueAngel

nohope187
07-03-2005, 06:59 PM
Dreak wrote:
Most of you speak that Goverment is conspiracing Against US..but..how sure are you that they are not meerly protecting us.

Dude, you are so smoking crack! You have to be completely out of your mind or just incredibly stupid to write a comment like that. I guess you're a product of public schooling eh? :-P

07-03-2005, 07:07 PM
nohope187 wrote:

Dreak wrote:
Most of you speak that Goverment is conspiracing Against US..but..how sure are you that they are not meerly protecting us.

Dude, you are so smoking crack! You have to be completely out of your mind or just incredibly stupid to write a comment like that. I guess you're a product of public schooling eh? :-P

Darn, I wish I would have said that!! Would have saved me alot of typing.

:lol: 8-) :-(

Dreak
07-04-2005, 07:53 AM
Nohope..

If you like, you could repond to the "main point" I am trying to make in this post...instead of pointing out flaws that I may or may not subscribe to..

What would you like to be done ???

07-04-2005, 11:50 AM
!!

07-04-2005, 11:53 AM
!!

07-04-2005, 02:28 PM
No, I'm not the new conspiracy.

Are you a co-conspirator, a @, a Vast_Right_Wing_Conspiracy?

In Peace,
BlueAngel

07-04-2005, 06:21 PM
Well, Dreak, I asked about the fence thingy and you haven't responded?

Why not?

If sitting on the fence is my thingy, is what you said and I'm just curious why you think I'm sittin' on a fence.

A "real man" would respond. Wouldn't he?

Oh, and, what's the deal with you insinuating that we had some PERSONAL issues?

Do I know you?

Are you wearing a "brilliant disguise?"

I knew someone on another site and he used the symbol @ as a username among another.

I notice you included that symbol in one of your posts.

Are you that same person(s)!!

How many of there are you????

Was it you who spelled maybe, mebbee in one of the posts here? I believe it was. The Emperor did the same.

Are you the Emperor, too?

Are you the anonymous poster who started the topic, "Is BlueAngel a government spy?"

Just curious!!

In Peace,
BlueAngel

truebeliever
07-04-2005, 10:57 PM
Please tell me why ANYONE would respond to this guy Dreaks posts?

He meanders like a drunk man making his way through a crowded car park...going nowhere.

Respond to direct and sincere posts seeking information or providing it.

If you wish to walk arm in arm with a drunk in public...enjoy.

07-05-2005, 05:13 AM
Very good advice!! Sometimes, I get side-tracked, TB!! with those little bits of information that seem to be thrown in there just to kind of get me "guessing," off the track, etc.

In Peace,
BlueAngel

Dreak
07-05-2005, 09:02 AM
Blue you said

P. S. Just as I don't know whether or not a GOD exists as I have not witnessed him with my own eyes, I certainly do not know whether or not other intelligent life forms exists as I have not witnessed them with my own eyes. So, we can neither reject or accept. We must gather all evidence until conclusive proof is obtained.

I was just pointing out something that the Bible said " Rev 3:16 So then because thou art lukewarm, and neither cold nor hot, I will spue thee out of my mouth."

I took your statement meaning you were not sure whether to believe in God or not because you didnt have PROOF that He exists.

I had mentioned earlier that the Proof is all around you.

Therefore..if you choose to be on the fence about God then that is your choice.

Peace Dreak

PS. I am just me

07-05-2005, 09:22 AM
Dreak wrote:
Blue you said

P. S. Just as I don't know whether or not a GOD exists as I have not witnessed him with my own eyes, I certainly do not know whether or not other intelligent life forms exists as I have not witnessed them with my own eyes. So, we can neither reject or accept. We must gather all evidence until conclusive proof is obtained.

I was just pointing out something that the Bible said " Rev 3:16 So then because thou art lukewarm, and neither cold nor hot, I will spue thee out of my mouth."

I took your statement meaning you were not sure whether to believe in God or not because you didnt have PROOF that He exists.

I had mentioned earlier that the Proof is all around you.

Therefore..if you choose to be on the fence about God then that is your choice.

Peace Dreak

PS. I am just me


More to the point, I was speaking about PROOF re other intelligent life forms.

The proof that you see of GOD all around you may differ from any proof I might believe tells me that a GOD exists.

You said:

OF cource..If your not worried about being on the fence..then thats your thing.

No!! My GOD doesn't care whether or not I'm on a fence. He accepts it might be my thing, if I so choose it to be. And, I certainly wouldn't be worried about it.

WORRIED!!! GOD doesn't frighten me!!! Why would I be worried? Is GOD going to punish me for sittin' on a fence? There are other people in this country that I'm more worried about who pass out more judgment, harrassment and evil in my life and the world than any GOD ever would!!

In Peace,
BlueAngel

BS!!

Dreak
07-05-2005, 09:37 AM
I thought you wanted an explanation about the fence thing ??????

how did we get to discussing proof of other life forms now ?? I dont think I ever touched that subject in any of my posts...

Truebeliver..I thought I was quite clear on my opening post. Funny how Nobody is answering my questions ..

Now how about you post up a concise, cogent, and coherent argument that states your opinion in no uncertain terms. I've already done mine in a few sentences, there's no reason why you can't do yours to a similar length?

Peace Dreak

07-05-2005, 09:41 AM
Dreak wrote:
I thought you wanted an explanation about the fence thing ??????

how did we get to discussing proof of other life forms now ?? I dont think I ever touched that subject in any of my posts...

Truebeliver..I thought I was quite clear on my opening post. Funny how Nobody is answering my questions ..

Now how about you post up a concise, cogent, and coherent argument that states your opinion in no uncertain terms. I've already done mine in a few sentences, there's no reason why you can't do yours to a similar length?

Peace Dreak



More to the point, I was speaking about PROOF re other intelligent life forms.

The proof that you see of GOD all around you may differ from any proof I might believe tells me that a GOD exists.

You said:

OF cource..If your not worried about being on the fence..then thats your thing.

No!! My GOD doesn't care whether or not I'm on a fence. He accepts it might be my thing, if I so choose it to be. And, I certainly wouldn't be worried about it.

WORRIED!!! GOD doesn't frighten me!!! Why would I be worried? Is GOD going to punish me for sittin' on a fence? There are other people in this country that I'm more worried about who pass out more judgment, harrassment and evil in my life and the world than any GOD ever would!!

In Peace,
BlueAngel

BS!!

-----------------------------------------------

As TB said you are meandering and if you recall, you posted on the FREE ENERGY thread and that, my son, is where the other intelligent life forms entered the discussion.

In Peace,
BlueAngel

P.S. I think solving a problem of this magnitude doesn't lend itself to an internet discussion board.

07-05-2005, 09:46 AM
Gawd, sometimes it's so frustrating when others are non-responsive and ignoring you!!

:lol:

Okay, I'm off this thread!!

The ironing is finished and now it's on to my business.

In Peace,
BlueAngel

You okay? HA!!!


Paupa New Guinea, Sri Lanka, Islands, Islands, Islands.....

Dreak
07-05-2005, 09:46 AM
BA.

No!! My GOD doesn't care whether or not I'm on a fence. He accepts it might be my thing, if I so choose it to be. And, I certainly wouldn't be worried about it.

P. S. Just as I don't know whether or not a GOD exists as I have not witnessed him with my own eyes

Its hard to have a friendly debate with someone that is playing both sides of the field...

Frustraded Dreak

07-05-2005, 10:04 AM
Dreak wrote:
BA.

No!! My GOD doesn't care whether or not I'm on a fence. He accepts it might be my thing, if I so choose it to be. And, I certainly wouldn't be worried about it.

P. S. Just as I don't know whether or not a GOD exists as I have not witnessed him with my own eyes

Its hard to have a friendly debate with someone that is playing both sides of the field...

Frustraded Dreak

Like I said:

Just as I don't know whether a God exists as I have not witnessed him with my own eyes.

This does not imply that I neither believe or disbelieve in a higher power, a GOD, a divine force.

However, I'm not here to discuss or debate GOD's existence.

You insinuate that I am playing both sides of the field.

Do you not approve or something?

Do I care?

I am open-minded and consider it more a matter of many different interpretations.

Your conversations involve going around in circles.

In Peace,
BlueAngel

Dreak
07-05-2005, 11:23 AM
me goin around in circles ???

well start cheering cause im on the straight now..
Straight for the DOOR !! Im outa here.

I asked a question..over and over..round and round we go.. Nobody seems comfortable enough to even touch this post.. ( just my personal drinking behavior or acute flaws on not being able to stay on track ) ROFL !!

How can I stay on track when YOU are bouncing this thread all over the freaking place ?

Nobody..not one single intelligent person had come forth just mebbe to say somthing like ...

"You know Dreak..you MIGHT be right.. but..it would be better to have the truth come out with all of its reprocusions then to live in a life of deniyal and lies."

Thats what I woulda posted .. doesnt that kinda sound like an intellegent response ? Civil even ?? gesh !!

NOT " your on Crack..your Stupid..your blah blah blahblahblah ! " ( muppet !! )

Like I said..IF we did get the truth..the World would become a serious F*ck Story !

eventually though..It would be for the best !

now..Let this thread DIE !! ( silly me..it was dead the moment I posted )

*grabs a 12 pack and heads for the Door*

Good luck with your paranoid delutions and scitzophrenic conspiracies that do nothing but injustice to those of us that TRY there best to bring peace to this little planet of ours. I am wrong from time to time..maybe act a little stupid.. BUT NEVER am I so Goddamn RUDE like some of you are.. Freaking Children runing amuk in this place !!!!

L8ters all Dreaky

07-05-2005, 11:39 AM
Bye!

Don't let the door hit your arse on the way out and better make that a twelve pack.

In Peace,
BlueAngel

P. S. Children running amok here!! That's a joke, right? If you really want to visit a forum where there are children running amok, I'd be happy to give you a reference. Perhaps, you've wandered over here from there. Don't know. Doesn't matter.

Seems you have an anger management problem when you don't get your own way.