PDA

View Full Version : Conspiracies that were forgotten?

07-05-2005, 09:57 PM
Before the start of the Iraq war, North Korea was stoking the fire of war, saying that they could nuke the US, in a story that escaped the media's eye, mainstream and patriot radio, was the fact that a U2 had to crash in South Korea, with the pilot having to bail out, the military spin was that it had engine trouble, think about how stupid this appears, first the U2 is basicly a motorized glider and although it needs an engine to take flight, it doesn't need one to land, the probable scenario is that the North had fired on it, and because Bush didn't want anything from interferring with him starting his war, they let it go, I brought this up to some x general on a patriot station, and his reply was simply, that they don't have those kinds of weapons that can shoot that high, give me a break, were talking about a country that has one aversion and that is to get weapons of all kinds.
Another thing that the media dropped the ball on was and is, what the hell happened to the three mysterious ships at sea, that had left Iraq days before the shock and awe campaign began, they kept telling us that they were laden with biological and chemical weapons, but as soon as they got their war, the subject mysteriously dissapeared from the media,Personally I think it was another babies thrown out of their incubator ploy, more unacountability, and no chance for redress.
I've got a few more but will get to them next post.
Remember to check out my site at http://ebookvault.tripod.com/

nohope187
07-06-2005, 06:20 PM
I consider North Korea to be the same as Red China because it's attached to the mainland and their goals towards Amerika are the same. :-P

07-08-2005, 09:44 AM
I can't believe that this post only got one reply, this site was I believed dedicated to talk about conpiracies, or atleast conjecture.
So I'll ad another conjecture of thought.
When the Tsunami hit in the indian ocean, a couple of weeks later we were told that a us nuclear sub stationed in Guam hit an underwater mountain, the uss san francisco I believe, and although no one wants to ask why it is that our top of the line submarines with probably the best sonar capabilities on earth, somehow couldn't see this mountain, the question then must be asked, was it doing something in the region that initiated the tsunami, and it got out of hand, or what, and although highly unlikey but one for the fringe conspiratorist out there, did it fire on an alien craft, that then exploded causing the chain reaction of the tsunami, this idea will probably get the most response?
Another conjecture or conspiracy if you will, back when the sars outbreak was occuring, and it was strangley happening at a high rate in toronto but not surrounding areas ,even given that there is a large population of asians there, canada in general has asian imagrants throughout canada,
how is it that five army personal that had only stopped in toronto for a layover, on their way to texas, all managed to contract the sars virus, here inlies the conspiracy, were they spreading the disease, and was it possible that one possibly dropped a vial in their hotel room, thus contaminating all of them?
No one managed to ask about these strange circumstances, question, did these personal work in an army biolab research center, whatever happened to them, did they survive, where were they coming from, how long was their stop over in Toronto, while in Toronto did they all stay together, or did they have time to explore the city.
Another point of conspiracy, Back before the Iraq war started, when the WMD inspection team was still scouring for the illusive weapons, the us intelligence agency released a satellite photo of a purported bio and chem plant north of bagdad, that showed a large number of semis leaving the plant, this was a day before the inspectors were to show up at the plant, question, if we had already been flying sordies all over this area, hoping that the Iraqis would lock their radar onto our jets just so we could blow the bejesus out of the area, why did they rely on a blurry satellite photo, another point of contention would be that they also had told us that just north of this area, was a supposed alquida training camp, are you thinking that they would have bypassed striking this, another question, did anyone ask where these semis were tracked too, the answer is no, remember that we have two real time surveillance satellites stationed over iraq, atleast thats the opinion of a general I asked on a patriot radio station.
I've got more, but I'll wait to see if this post gets any intelligent feedback, all the conjecture that I have included in these post are things that I had come up with by reasoning, no one else out there has ever brought them up, I believe that if people want to grab quick to a conspiracy, you first must realize that you must first do some cumulating of the facts, be it time connections, etc... it's a must, otherwise you will just be referred to as a conspiracy nut.
Frankly I think truebeliever might be right about Conspiracy Club sadly to say.
How about a response from that mysterious person behind the curtain, that runs this post.
I'd be curious to know what he or she thinks about this.
In conclusion, I find it strange that I had to post this twice, the first time I sent in the reply, it never showed up on the page, luckily, I had copied my post, before I had sent it!
That should make you think twice about the true objectives of this site.

thokhanCep
07-08-2005, 02:25 PM
Hey Torchlithill
Wow those are conspiracies.
The line between fact and fiction has been blurred far too many times to come up with a good conspiracy. But damn you did it.

All the facts that are out there that the news might report once and than let slide away is the real story people grab onto ... its like alternate realities.
The masonic way ... tell you they did it and are doing it. You have to tell the truth once in awhile.

For the stories above .. where they your own creations or did you see them elsewhere?
they sound legit ... yet are hidden behind the smoke and mirrors of "national security" bull shit ... it would be difficult to even get a grain of truth from any north american military about where they were/when why and how it happened?

I think i'll check out your website now .. thanks for the heads up!

07-08-2005, 03:06 PM
Who is this mysterious person (he/she) behind the curtain that you refer to?

The Wizard?

07-08-2005, 04:35 PM
There all items I put out there first, in fact I've never heard anyone else ever bring them up even after I refered to them on patriot radio.

07-08-2005, 05:58 PM
blue angel ask, Who is this mysterious person (he/she) behind the curtain that you refer to?
the wizard?

the person who owns the site , possibly incognito?
I haven't had the chance yet to see who had joined this site first, not that I'm saying that's the person, but why be so mysterious?

igwt
07-08-2005, 06:19 PM
Torchlithill wrote:
blue angel ask, Who is this mysterious person (he/she) behind the curtain that you refer to?
the wizard?

I haven't had the chance yet to see who had joined this site first, not that I'm saying that's the person, but why be so mysterious?

My undestanding is that Henry Makow Ph.D. is the originator and moderator for this site.

Dr. Makow has another interesting site:

http://savethemales.ca/

07-08-2005, 07:05 PM
Torchlithill wrote:
the wizard?

I guess I assumed that most people here knew that Henry Makow, PhD. was the person who created this forum.

His website "savethemales" is how I learned of Club Conspiracy.

I, personally, don't consider Dr. Makow someone who is behind the curtain.

If you find him mysterious, well, it might be because you've never visited "savethemales."

It's not like he's hiding or anything.

Why do you care, anyway?

Do you feel like he should be posting here? He's a writer among many other professions.

Just curious.

07-08-2005, 07:33 PM
Whatever, Like I said I only joined on the 2nd, I had visited his site before but evidently didn't have all the sleep scraped from my eyes to see the link to here, But my eyes are open and my mind is inquisitive, so I feel that sometimes the envelope in turn must be pushed, I didn't say something like the webmaster must be getting us used to the military, by useing military time on the site, but no that would be to much, and yea I would agree.

07-10-2005, 11:19 AM
To switch gears abit, too an enviromental conspiracy, Back some years ago when they realized that the zebra muscles had showed up in the great lakes, everyone just assumed that it was an accident, but if you dig in and see behind the scenes, you start to wonder.
The zebra muscle is a mullusk found in european waters, mainly up around scandinavia I believe , they are natural water filters of unbelievable ability, well, when they showed up, they first spread out from an area called port st clair michagan, and not surprisingly this area was one of the most polluted waterways in america, the people of the area called it the ooze, because at the bottom, it had a foot deep toxic sludge, that had accumulated after years of companys like gm etc.. dumping their waste products there.
Well the epa finally started to get concerned and was starting to inforce these companies to clean it up, which estaments of the cost would have been atleast a billion, then suddenly the muscles showed up, but instead of cleaning this area, they just got away from it, and being as prolific as they are, spread quickly, costing taxpayers millions of dollars damage, they said that the muscles were accidently introduced to our waters when a ship dumped its muscle laden ballast there, but consider that this ship after traveling all the way across the atlantic, it goes through the st lawrence seaway, all through the lochs,two lakes, and it finally dumps its ballast, sounds economicly insane to keep all this ballast once it wasn't needed, after crossing the ocean, but no zebra muscles back then were seen near Canadas or our countries shoreline.

07-11-2005, 07:01 AM
And it's more than quite possible for the EPA, to be guilty in endorsing the idea to help these negligent companies, clean up their mess, by setting up the operation or looking the other way, at the enviromental sabatage.

07-11-2005, 06:06 PM
Torchlithill wrote:
And it's more than quite possible for the EPA, to be guilty in endorsing the idea to help these negligent companies, clean up their mess, by setting up the operation or looking the other way, at the enviromental sabatage.

All their government agencies are co-conspirators. They put their people there.

07-12-2005, 02:50 PM
Is AOL a secret government business?
Although I don't know about your neighborhood,but in my town, if you go into a US post office, they all seem to have a bin that gives away complimentary disk of AOL, considering that the US by law, is not supposed to promote any private business over another, how are they doing it. consider that netzero, ms, compuserve, etc... that also have free promotional disk, are not bitching that they have been excluded from this free PR campaign, how is that, Is the government trying to hide the fact that AOL, is in as bad of shape as TYCO, Global crossing, enron, etc..., and their just trying to prop it up before more shit hits the fan?, are they giving the others that are not being promoted, a nice little tax deal, for not bitching?
Check out your local PO and let me know if this is a regional or national aberration, personally I wouldn't put AOL or the others mentioned, on my machine.they're all crap>

Dreak
07-12-2005, 03:32 PM
yea man..Zebras wernt here but a short time ago..

now there everywere..dunno what to do about that ?

the EPA will probably consider them on the brink of extinction and midigate all of the lakes off limits to boaters :)

same thing happend in Florida with a particular pine tree..it took over alot of land that was not indidgunous to US..but now there trying to keep these "weeds" from being removed.

btw..AOL was the first to sell there whole list of users to other companies .. I have not..and will not have anything to do with AOL.

igwt
07-12-2005, 10:25 PM
Dreak wrote:
yea man..Zebras wernt here but a short time ago..

now there everywere..dunno what to do about that ?

the EPA will probably consider them on the brink of extinction and midigate all of the lakes off limits to boaters :)

same thing happend in Florida with a particular pine tree..it took over alot of land that was not indidgunous to US..but now there trying to keep these "weeds" from being removed.

btw..AOL was the first to sell there whole list of users to other companies .. I have not..and will not have anything to do with AOL.

You're not the only one...

Kenneth A. Minihan and George J. Tenet Elected to America Online, Inc. Board of Directors
New Board Members Hail From NSA and CIA
http://www.denounce.com/nsaol.html

truebeliever
07-12-2005, 10:37 PM
Is AOL a secret government business?

AOL is based in Langley Virginia just next door to the C-I-A...literally.

It is well known as a front company of the CIA.

The CIA and others are the ultimate source of finance for a host of private companies that aids them gathering data on U.S citizens and others.

Data collection agencies (private) are directly owned as subsideries of the CIA.

They dont wait for the CIA or FBI to present a warrent. The database ultimately resides in Langley Virginia and other hangouts such as NSA headquaters.

Just remember, the Intelligence services work for Wall Streeet and the various Elite banking establishments. They are in effect mere extensions of the same arm...the banking and finacial arms...the people who own and run the planet. The same deeply indoctrinated business/financial class who believe YOU are not qualified to interfere in the running of THEIR planet.

nomad
07-13-2005, 05:50 AM
EXCELLENT points TB ! ! !

07-14-2005, 11:48 AM
NASA= Nincompoops Attempting Space Adventure

Considering that they haven't yet explained why they let the Columbia explode, I think it's possible that their going to do it again.
First lets examine the Columbia explosion, Nasa claimed that they had no way of allowing one of the astronauts to go out and check the tiles, because they didn't carry a space walk suit with them on that mission, first question is, if they are people that prepare for the unexpected, expecially when lives could be in danger, why is it they couldn't have made room for a spacesuit, secondly, when the astronauts had to move the bugs and such from their experimental station on the shuttle, because the heat was getting to high there, it seems no one considered that the area under this experiment room was damaged, by the loss of tiles.
Another note of contention I have on this is, I've got on vhs a scene of an earlier mission, which shows what looks like a soccer size ball exiting from the cargo bay, what is strange is it shows no sign of propulsion, it moved precicley without slowing before making turns, it did it on a dime, now some pr guy from Nasa claims that it was an aircamera, if you would see this thing you'd agree with me, it was no way no how a camera, I've checked on scientific search engines like scirus, and they had one site with a so called ball camera on it but this is deffinately not what is on my tape, another question would be if it exist, why is it not mandatory on every flight.
Although this theory is out there a bit here goes, around crop circles it is widely reported that small balls are seen over the area, I've got some shots of these, is it possible that they had caught one and wanted to see its reaction in orbit?

07-19-2005, 05:20 PM
Another possible enviromental sabatage conspiracy, back a couple of years ago , it was being reported that the africanized killer bees had started showing up in the US, strangely soon afterwards the regular honey bees in the US were being killed off by a species of mite in very large numbers, that burrowed into the bee, I remember that atleast a couple of summers went by without me seeing one honey bee,and I've got alot of clover in my backyard, I personally find it strange that bees that have managed to survive throughout history were now infected with these mites.
What I would surmise is that some organization introduced these mites into a colony of killer bees, which they then let loose, to infect other killer bees, the problem is that our non leathal bees were the ones it was killing by cross breading,and transfer of the mites,and as far as I know the mites only makes the killer bees more pissed off.

Minuteman
07-20-2005, 11:53 AM
Conspiracies we have forgotten? There are several things I remember seeing on the TV live reports from Iraq. One was the day Saddam was captured. There was a line of troops standing there getting yelled at by some commander saying "you are all sworn to secrecy".
The second was a brief shot of a "terrorist" lab in Afganistan. Being in the trade I noticed a distinct shot of an amber chemical bottle. The logo is from an American company I know very well.
The third was another shot of a lab in Iraq. To the layman, electronic panels could be for any purpose. Here again I noticed a distinct panel and configuration of equipment from Germany.
These incidents and myriads of others only cement my knowledge that MSM is BS all the time.
Hey TB! DARPA, project Life Log is their latest wet dream. Seen like everything is on schedule too. www.myspace.com- unbelievable that in the age group 18-24 there are 1705 total idiots in a five mile radius putting all of their information on the internet for anyone to peruse. Where I live that is just about everyone.
Boy, we are really screwed!

07-20-2005, 06:15 PM
Who cares about forgotten conspiracies? If you really cared, you'd concentrate on the current conspiracy.

WAR IN IRAQ BASED ON LIES!!!

We all know they killed Kennedy. We just can't prove it.

PROOF, baby!! That's what we need. PROOF. Eyewitness accounts. Defectors in large numbers. Lawsuits, etc., etc., etc.

And, none of this bullshit about trying to figure out who is a stooge and who isn't.

Michael Moore, Michael Ruppert, Alex Jones, David Icke.

I'm sick of them all!!!

Where's the RESPECT? Lost in decades of lies, deceit and destruction.

07-20-2005, 06:19 PM
Pinky and the Brain is a Spielberg film???

Haven't seen it.

Do tell.

Incognito!!

Perhaps.

But, if you think someone who owns a site should be chatting with lunatics like some of those who frequent here, well, you're really pushing the envelope on that one.

What's it to you, anyway????

07-20-2005, 06:27 PM
HEY BA, if you don't like it, you can go to hell, and quit posting to post you think are not relevant!

07-20-2005, 06:34 PM
Torchlithill wrote:
HEY BA, if you don't like it, you can go to hell, and quit posting to post you think are not relevant!

Seems I ruffled someone's feathers!!!

Well, sorry, but I think what I have to say is relevant. That's why I posted.

To hell I am going.

BYE!!!

truebeliever
07-20-2005, 08:38 PM
Hey TB! DARPA, project Life Log is their latest wet dream. Seen like everything is on schedule too. www.myspace.com- unbelievable that in the age group 18-24 there are 1705 total idiots in a five mile radius putting all of their information on the internet for anyone to peruse. Where I live that is just about everyone.
Boy, we are really screwed!

Tell me about it!

What a complete bunch of tossers!

A former roomy would sit all day on that stupid thing giving out her details...her name is Melanie Clarke. I may as well say it as she plasters her details ALL OVER the net like a fool.

I gave her a good bollicking but she still does it.

My God! Have you read some of the narcisistic SHIT on their?

There has been a COMPLETE lack of psychological "mirroring" somewhere.

The benefits of my former roomy were that she was a model and all her friends were models...it was with great regret I had to boot the silly adolescent out before she destroyed my network by pressing EVERY popup that said..."click me for INSTANT winnings"!

Freakin gullible IDIOTS!

truebeliever
07-20-2005, 08:43 PM
Lets NOT forget...

Internet Dating Sites

Have you seen some of the 200 question, questionair they put to you?

What colour car do you like?

What is your favourite holiday destination?

I had a go at a local one here in Oz...a big one a couple of years ago and accused them of data collection.

Boy were THEY pissed!

I recently sent a letter to my local member of parliament about it.

They give out EVERYTHING to private agencies INCLUDING your full name.

Adult Shop.Com is a big porno, toys and dating type site. It is run by a little crook called Malcolm Day here in Perth. The man is a creep and a fraud. Trust him with your details? Fuck!

People are so still in the Garden Of Eden.

No wonder wolves are fat and happy.

truebeliever
07-20-2005, 08:45 PM
Who cares about forgotten conspiracies? If you really cared, you'd concentrate on the current conspiracy.

The great thing about that conspiracy is that it's easy to stop.

If people stop joining the criminal organizations that provide the meat for Imperial Mobilisation...the mobilisation stops.

07-20-2005, 09:54 PM
truebeliever wrote:
Lets NOT forget...

Internet Dating Sites

Have you seen some of the 200 question, questionair they put to you?

What colour car do you like?

What is your favourite holiday destination?

I had a go at a local one here in Oz...a big one a couple of years ago and accused them of data collection.

Boy were THEY pissed!

I recently sent a letter to my local member of parliament about it.

They give out EVERYTHING to private agencies INCLUDING your full name.

Adult Shop.Com is a big porno, toys and dating type site. It is run by a little crook called Malcolm Day here in Perth. The man is a creep and a fraud. Trust him with your details? Fuck!

People are so still in the Garden Of Eden.

No wonder wolves are fat and happy.

I cannot freakin' believe you accused them of data collection, but then again, I can.

07-20-2005, 09:56 PM
truebeliever wrote:

The great thing about that conspiracy is that it's easy to stop.

If people stop joining the criminal organizations that provide the meat for Imperial Mobilisation...the mobilisation stops.

You just had to get that in there, didn't you?

I'll get this in again:

WAR BASED ON LIES!!!

Liars???

07-21-2005, 03:52 PM
He was repeating your quote, where did he say it before you did above?

07-21-2005, 04:12 PM
Don't worry about it TLH, TB knows what I was referring to and I don't need to explain it to EVERYONE as long as he GETS it.

thokhanCep
09-20-2005, 02:12 PM
Blue Angel
Bad angle
boring actor
borderline assassin
BITCH ASS

Listen you retarded parrot
I have not seen a single "post" where you are informative?
You attach yourself to meaningless gibberish

You were once mentally enslaved

You never recovered

Your handlers are playing you like a puppet

MKultra has a probe in your anus

UFO's are every where

what is your trigger , you can tell me I am your creator

Use as much negative energy you do on this site and stand in front of FOX , MSN , CBS and tell them your horrible story .. maybe some one will care. Leave the grown ups to talk amongst themselves and go play with a few bricks of C 4 in a lightning storm with a large metal spike on your head.

thank you have a nice day

phoenix
09-20-2005, 02:36 PM
Torchlithill wrote:
There all items I put out there first, in fact I've never heard anyone else ever bring them up even after I refered to them on patriot radio.

I've heard of most of the info in your first two posts on this thread and yes, I think the subjects warrant investigation.

09-20-2005, 02:57 PM
thokhanCep wrote:
Blue Angel
Bad angle
boring actor
borderline assassin
BITCH ASS

Listen you retarded parrot
I have not seen a single "post" where you are informative?
You attach yourself to meaningless gibberish

You were once mentally enslaved

You never recovered

Your handlers are playing you like a puppet

MKultra has a probe in your anus

UFO's are every where

what is your trigger , you can tell me I am your creator

Use as much negative energy you do on this site and stand in front of FOX , MSN , CBS and tell them your horrible story .. maybe some one will care. Leave the grown ups to talk amongst themselves and go play with a few bricks of C 4 in a lightning storm with a large metal spike on your head.

thank you have a nice day

HUH????

What took you so long?

Bouncer
09-20-2005, 03:31 PM
Looks like you're up the Rubicon without a paddle :-o

thokhanCep
09-20-2005, 03:45 PM
All right I admit
maybe I was a little harsh
But come on ... why do you feel the need to
constantly defend yourself?
Are peoples bull shit filters so clogged up from
the propaganda machine that we don't know right from wrong.

Mkultra = bad
anyone with a brain knows this.
You do not need to preach to the choir.

Some one calling you a spook/spy is their opinion

I could care less ... Your GIGANTIC - i need to qoute the entire article thing is annoying -

Stop it.

My personal opinion is that you need to find one of those support groups that have not been infiltrated by the Criminals In Action and seek professional help.

Why I do not care .. I will never see you in my life .. unless we are on white trains to concentration/death sites. If this takes place you will probably be known as a number and hooked up to a matrix beer fridge battery.

It makes sense.

09-20-2005, 03:52 PM
thokhanCep wrote:
All right I admit
maybe I was a little harsh
But come on ... why do you feel the need to
constantly defend yourself?
Are peoples bull shit filters so clogged up from
the propaganda machine that we don't know right from wrong.

I think you reserected these threads!!

Mkultra = bad
anyone with a brain knows this.
You do not need to preach to the choir.

Some one calling you a spook/spy is their opinion

I could care less ... Your GIGANTIC - i need to qoute the entire article thing is annoying -

Stop it.

My personal opinion is that you need to find one of those support groups that have not been infiltrated by the Criminals In Action and seek professional help.

When and if my family believes I need professional help, I'll consider it. However, at this time, they are perfectly happy with me.

Why I do not care .. I will never see you in my life .. unless we are on white trains to concentration/death sites. If this takes place you will probably be known as a number and hooked up to a matrix beer fridge battery.

It makes sense.

YOU CAN STOP BRINGIING UP DEAD THREADS!! Seems you have some need for this.

09-20-2005, 03:53 PM
Bouncer wrote:
Looks like you're up the Rubicon without a paddle :-o

Really!

Don't think so, Bouncer!!!

thokhanCep
09-22-2005, 06:19 PM
Bad Actor
blue angel said:
PROOF, baby!! That's what we need. PROOF. Eyewitness accounts. Defectors in large numbers. Lawsuits, etc., etc., etc.

And, none of this bullshit about trying to figure out who is a stooge and who isn't.

I'm sick of them all!!!

Where's the RESPECT? Lost in decades of lies, deceit and destruction.

ThoKhan thats ME replies
The names mentioned above at least gave us a glimpse into the insanity that controls our day to day "living".

You give us glimpses into your own personal insanity.

Why don't you get off the "net" and do sometihng for a change, a dead thread , what exactly is this? once I submit this is it dead?

Only the last thread is relevant? Is that why you have 1300 posts with 95% of them seemingly cloned from your last untouched brain cells that you could call your own?

CIA slide shows?
honey combed intricate weaved mind molding manipulation

You spit the most counterfeit bull shit i have seen on here.
Go on a street corner and sell you knowledge of MKultra/project paperclip - other people need to know of the evil doers that have done you wrong .. there is an actual "Posting" of "mind control" you do not need to sow your seeds in every other "post" in here , go be the king/queen of your domain.

As of forgotten conspiracies
Check out the mad cow disease - UN bio reports - and a crafty USA patriot who created the disease to be used on russian soil if the above mentioned countries were to have a conflict.

09-22-2005, 06:48 PM
I'll never get off the net!!

EVER!!

As long as children are being sexually abused and killed by the government of the United States of America or anywhere in the world, for that matter, I'll never shut up!!

If you think it's insanity, well, honey, it is. Pure insanity on their part.

As long as they continue to try to enslave us all, I'll never shut up.

I took a vow, an oath and a pledge you SOB to protect and defend the Constitution of the United States of America, and, although it doesn't exist any longer, although it is a tattered document which has been sliced and diced into minced meat, until it is reserected, I will never shut up!!

Now, are we clear?

Do you understand, that no matter who desires to descredit me, blackmail me on the BS.net site, I will never shut up.

So, you can take your anger and frustation elsewhere.

I am who I say I am.

I am a BlueAngel, and you, sir, are out of line.

Go packing!

09-22-2005, 06:54 PM
BlueAngel wrote:

Torchlithill wrote:
the wizard?

I guess I assumed that most people here knew that Henry Makow, PhD. was the person who created this forum.

If you find him mysterious, well, it might be because you've never visited "savethemales."

Why do you care, anyway?

Do you feel like he should be posting here? He's a writer among many other professions.

Just curious.
"Israel's leading known Kabbalistic Elder, Rabbi Yitzchak Kaduri called upon worldwide Jewry Tuesday night to return to Israel due to natural disasters which threaten to strike the world.."

Really nice that Rabbi Kaduri can predict impending "natural disasters."

Hey, tell us more.

How, what, where and when, Rabbi!!!

~Robert F. Kennedy
Blue Angel Quote

09-22-2005, 07:36 PM
My, aren't you creative!!!

09-22-2005, 07:39 PM
BlueAngel wrote:

The Wizard?
BlueAngel wrote:
Obviously, you believe your behavior to be mature.

Obviously, it is not!![/quote][/quote]
We Learned this behavior from you are you therefore less than mature or do you not like your game being played with you as you do with others.

09-22-2005, 08:58 PM
Leviathan wrote:

BlueAngel wrote:

The Wizard?
BlueAngel wrote:

Obviously, it is not!![/quote]
We Learned this behavior from you are you therefore less than mature or do you not like your game being played with you as you do with others.[/quote]

Yes, remember, there is a wizard in OZ!!

09-22-2005, 09:26 PM
BlueAngel wrote:

Leviathan wrote:

BlueAngel wrote:

The Wizard?
BlueAngel wrote:

Obviously, it is not!!
We Learned this behavior from you are you therefore less than mature or do you not like your game being played with you as you do with others.[/quote]

Yes, remember, there is a wizard in OZ!![/quote]

truebeliever
09-22-2005, 09:49 PM

I'm sick of them all!!!

Why is figuring out the obvious stooges who have influenced perhaps millions of people a waste of time?

That is the role of this forum.

Too much time and energy and "tolerence" has been given to these people. They, in my opinion need to be universally treated as the enemy they are.

Hence why i post what i post on Icke. An OBVIOUS stooge. I thought he would at least 'cleverly' word or phrase his lizard theory...but he does'nt. Because he is compromised and cannot even believe it himself.

It sounds like you're sick of the truth in general. Take a break and come back refreshed.

Plenty of threads for all.

I'm off for a coffee in the Sun.

http://www.members.iinet.net.au/~falluga/Beach1.JPG
http://www.members.iinet.net.au/~falluga/Beach2.jpg
http://www.members.iinet.net.au/~falluga/Beach3.JPG

09-22-2005, 10:02 PM
truebeliever wrote:

I'm sick of them all!!!

Why is figuring out the obvious stooges who have influenced perhaps millions of people a waste of time?

So, this forum is going to convince millions of people that Icke and the others are stooges??? Good Luck!

That is the role of this forum.

Where is it written that this is the role of CC? I think this forum has many roles.

Too much time and energy and "tolerence" has been given to these people. They, in my opinion need to be universally treated as the enemy they are.

I don't tolerate them. I don't read them. I don't acknowledge them. Perhaps, Moore.

Hence why i post what i post on Icke. An OBVIOUS stooge. I thought he would at least 'cleverly' word or phrase his lizard theory...but he does'nt. Because he is compromised and cannot even believe it himself.

Do you see me defending ICKE or something? I think early on I made my opinion clear as it pertains to those who mix fiction with fact and speak of aliens in lizard suits.

It sounds like you're sick of the truth in general. Take a break and come back refreshed.

You're responding to something I posted long ago. And, you're opinion that I sound like I'm sick of the truth is well, RIDICULOUS!!!

Plenty of threads for all.

I'm off for a coffee in the Sun.

I'll take a break when I chose. And, I'm so jealous that you're having coffe in the Sun.

http://www.members.iinet.net.au/~falluga/Beach1.JPG
http://www.members.iinet.net.au/~falluga/Beach2.jpg
http://www.members.iinet.net.au/~falluga/Beach3.JPG

truebeliever
09-22-2005, 10:07 PM
http://www.members.iinet.net.au/~falluga/Beach4.JPG

http://www.members.iinet.net.au/~falluga/Beach5.JPG

http://www.members.iinet.net.au/~falluga/Beach6.JPG

truebeliever
09-22-2005, 10:11 PM
Did you know that post was'nt even aimed at you?

Woman you have got to get a grip.

That post and quote was in reply to THOK.

Are you multiple "nicks" on this forum?

Fuck me. I'm walking down the beach.

09-22-2005, 11:00 PM
truebeliever wrote:
Did you know that post was'nt even aimed at you?

Woman you have got to get a grip.

That post and quote was in reply to THOK.

Are you multiple "nicks" on this forum?

Fuck me. I'm walking down the beach.

I have a grip.

THOK didn't write that which you responded to. It was posted by me a while back and someone re-posted it on this thread tonight.

Your question as it pertains to multiple "nics" on this forum does not deserve an answer.

and the Fuck me is offensive.

DarkChilde3D
09-22-2005, 11:25 PM
I'm not sure if this was mentioned, it probably was, though. What about these hybrid cars? Some people say that the governments of North America are trying to figure out a way to tax you based on how many miles you drive. In effect, since the car doesn't need that much gasoline to operate, it would still cost as much to drive it as it does with these sky-high gasoline prices.

Id like to know why our government and these companies that sell gasoline and oil seem to by trying to limit our movement. I don't think they care enough about the quality of our air to try to help fix it . . . perhaps something else is coming.

For instance . . . the U.S. could be getting oil from this Chavez guy in South America (Forgot what country) and the final end price on regular would be $.75 per gallon . . . and yet our companies are insisting on paying the high prices and charging them as well. If they could get the stuff so cheap that they could still make the same amount of money by charging $.75/gallon, what reason could they have to not go this route?

And what the hell happened to Bush opening the reserves to stunt the price rising . . . was he full of shit or has he been coerced into a different plan?

Any thoughts?

freeman
09-23-2005, 05:32 AM
And what the hell happened to Bush opening the reserves to stunt the price rising . . . was he full of shit or has he been coerced into a different plan?

He made a token gesture of releasing a small amount of the reserves, but every one of these "oil crises" has been structured so that when examined more closely, it always turns out to be a refinery crisis in the end; therefore, releasing additional supplies of crude oil into the system has no short term effect. And we are supposed to be gullible enough to believe that this infrastructure problem could not have been corrected since 1973. This time they got a little more creative and actually used tropical storms to shut down a large segment of the refinery capacity, but it is absolutely bogus -- and illegal -- to permit fuel prices to rise on the mere speculation of events occurring, as has already happened. That should tell you all you need to know.
Hugo's oil will not be permitted to enter this country for the same reason: This is a contrived oil crisis for the purpose of achieving political objectives, just as every other oil crisis has been in the past.

igwt
09-23-2005, 05:45 PM
truebeliever wrote:
http://www.members.iinet.net.au/~falluga/Beach4.JPG

http://www.members.iinet.net.au/~falluga/Beach5.JPG

http://www.members.iinet.net.au/~falluga/Beach6.JPG

Nice pics :lol:

truebeliever
09-23-2005, 11:46 PM
Mates Serbian.

On the beach. Great place to visit and cheap as chips.

I thought it would provide a pleasant distraction from the ongoing crap trolling.

TB 5:13 - "If we must troll...let it be half naked women."

igwt
09-24-2005, 12:03 AM
truebeliever wrote:

Awesome, :lol:

freeman
09-24-2005, 06:50 AM

LOL :lol: :lol: :lol:

So let it be written. So let it be said.

truebeliever
09-24-2005, 09:58 AM
BA...

I was pondering why you found my foul mouth so offensive...and then I realised that this is a particularly "Awstrailin" slang term to mean..."exasperated".

For instance...i have just finished a hard days work and the supervisor suddenly comes in and tells me I have to work more...I would say..."Awwwww fuck me!"

I hope thats clear. I will try to lessen my language.

I will never stop trolling photo's of half naked women however. I will try to be PC and get some blokes in for you BA.

igwt
09-24-2005, 08:45 PM
Regarding the 'F' word. Was informed many years ago that, it is a legitimate word in the Anglo-Saxon language.

There is a town with the same name.

Link To Wikipedia (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fucking,_Austria)

Bouncer
09-26-2005, 08:28 AM
I believe the peelers used it as an acronym in the bookings for prostitution. "For Unlawful Carnal Knowledge."

09-26-2005, 09:10 AM
truebeliever wrote:
BA...

I was pondering why you found my foul mouth so offensive...and then I realised that this is a particularly "Awstrailin" slang term to mean..."exasperated".

For instance...i have just finished a hard days work and the supervisor suddenly comes in and tells me I have to work more...I would say..."Awwwww fuck me!"

I hope thats clear. I will try to lessen my language.

I will never stop trolling photo's of half naked women however. I will try to be PC and get some blokes in for you BA.

Yes, after I said that, I realized it was a slang term.

I don't mind the photos, TB!!

I might start trolling half-naked men!!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

09-26-2005, 04:44 PM
BlueAngel wrote:

Torchlithill wrote:
the wizard?

Why do you care, anyway?

Just curious.

As far as trolls, I think Leviathan takes the prize so far.

An award and in such a short time

09-26-2005, 06:28 PM
I think you should go back to the psyche' ward. They have a prize/award waiting for you.

09-26-2005, 06:50 PM
BlueAngel wrote:
I think you should go back to the psyche' ward. They have a prize/award waiting for you.

We have a prize for you, SO HOLD TO YOUR WORD LIER AND DO NOT RESPOND TO USE AGAIN

09-26-2005, 06:51 PM
Leviathan wrote:

BlueAngel wrote:

We have a prize for you, SO HOLD TO YOUR WORD LIER AND DO NOT RESPOND TO US AGAIN

CORRECTION SORRY
NOW BE GONE, SO MOTE IT BE

09-26-2005, 08:56 PM
Leviathan wrote:

Leviathan wrote:

BlueAngel wrote:

We have a prize for you, SO HOLD TO YOUR WORD LIER AND DO NOT RESPOND TO US AGAIN

CORRECTION SORRY
NOW BE GONE, SO MOTE IT BE

It would be LIAR and not LIER.

You read the posts out of order.

09-26-2005, 08:59 PM
Thank you for your correction. Liar - we still learn from you. Now hold to your promise!

09-26-2005, 09:05 PM
Leviathan wrote:
Thank you for your correction. Liar - we still learn from you. Now hold to your promise!

There never was a PROMISE!!

I'm glad you're learning, obviously you need it.

09-26-2005, 09:07 PM
BlueAngel wrote:

Leviathan wrote:

There never was a PROMISE!!

I'm glad you're learning, obviously you need it.

Then you admit to being less than truthful
Please check our spelling.

09-26-2005, 09:11 PM
No, I admit to nothing!

See ya, troll!!

I have better things to do with my life.

:-x :-x :-x :-x :-x :-x :-x :-x

09-26-2005, 09:19 PM
BlueAngel wrote:
No, I admit to nothing!

See ya, troll!!

We do not believe that to be the case. You always insult and run. Be carefull you may trip.

09-26-2005, 09:24 PM
Leviathan wrote:

BlueAngel wrote:
No, I admit to nothing!

See ya, troll!!

We do not believe that to be the case. You always insult and run. Be carefull you may trip.

I'm not running and any insult you receive from me is of your own doing.

Conversing with you is a waste of time and energy.

Very dissatisfying!!

09-26-2005, 09:35 PM
BlueAngel wrote:

Leviathan wrote:

BlueAngel wrote:
No, I admit to nothing!

See ya, troll!!

I'm not running and any insult you receive from me is of your own doing.

Conversing with you is a waste of time and energy.

Very dissatisfying!!

It should be that is how we designed it.

09-26-2005, 09:39 PM
Oh well, I do hope you find someone else in your lonely life to speak with cause this is about it for me!!

09-26-2005, 09:44 PM
BlueAngel wrote:
Oh well, I do hope you find someone else in your lonely life to speak with cause this is about it for me!!

From what you have said in the past we doubt it. Please put it in writing.

Bouncer
09-27-2005, 08:26 AM
Bai lung, hue jia!!!