PDA

View Full Version : Wrap your minds around this !!

Dreak
07-06-2005, 03:46 PM
PLEASE READ THE WHOLE POST..I mean every word..

1. Do you accept the possibility of "Time Traveling" ?
( for the first time in History we can accept the possibility )

2. Do you think that in the future we could refine this time travel ?
( if its possible now..then in the future couldnt it be slightly improved with time and experimentations ?)

FUTURE is a broad statement..how far into the future can we go ? lets face it..a very large comet or asteroid could impact the earth leaving only micro-organisms alive.

It Could happen a very short time from now .. that in itself could impact what we know from historical documents and religion as we know it..after all..IF we are completely obliterated by a very large rock hittin our Earth.. ( which is at this point just as likely as time travel) then things are not what they seem ( are you with me here ? )

But lets say that didnt happen ..

3.Could future Time Travelers exist in our own Time/Space ?
( could those same travelers exist in our past/present ? )

4. would it be concievable that Our Future is visiting our past.
( that may explain such "different" objects in the sky from time to time..we call them from other worlds..but Im suggesting mebee the come from the future of US.

5.could we be the Aliens were so searching for ?

peace Dreak

07-06-2005, 03:59 PM
I skimmed over it. I think you're the alien. Are you drunk again?

In Peace,
BlueAngel

"Things are not what the seem."

DUH!!!

How long did it take you to figure that one out???????

GET LOST. You're stinkin' up the joint!!!

Oh, sorry, I was trying to be polite, but I just couldn't.

Dreak
07-06-2005, 04:47 PM
yawwwn...

You need some Serious help there BLUE !!

Do you have any sliver of intellegence left over from your Mind Bender episode ? or are you still trying to grasp that the Segway is not really anything but a simple transportation device ??

PS. thats where i know you from..is the " Ginger " forum ..you were the one who was in Danger from all those that were trying to kill you from knowing too much !!

OUch..

I would suggest after all those nasty comments on the other Threads about ME and others .. that you just take a nap and let somebody else take a crack at my post

You need to take a break there little one.

Dreak

Dreak
07-06-2005, 04:50 PM
Dont make me gun for you blue

cause i will..and you wont like it..i dont care if i get banned either..your the one spamming me..post if you have something intelligent to say about my thread..or dont post !

D.

07-06-2005, 05:03 PM
Dreak wrote:
yawwwn...

You need some Serious help there BLUE !!

Do you have any sliver of intellegence left over from your Mind Bender episode ? or are you still trying to grasp that the Segway is not really anything but a simple transportation device ??

PS. thats where i know you from..is the " Ginger " forum ..you were the one who was in Danger from all those that were trying to kill you from knowing too much !!

OUch..

I would suggest after all those nasty comments on the other Threads about ME and others .. that you just take a nap and let somebody else take a crack at my post

You need to take a break there little one.

Dreak

I need serious help?? What a joke!!

Who said you know me??? I've never been to the Giner forum. I've been on the Bullshit.net forum. You know, the entertainer who is the biggest Bullshit Artist and whose initials are the same BS!!

You must be mixed up.

In danger from all those who were trying to kill me???

No, that was in the past. The present episode involved controllers/handlers from my past on that site.

All those nasty comments about you. Like what? That you're not contributing to the board and just trying to engage Me in some ridiculous conversation which you are incapable of producing.

As you can see, there isn't anyone who wants to take a crack at your post.

Take a break "little one." WOW!! Flash from the past.

Someone give you the codes and triggers???

Seems you're a little ticked!!

In Peace,
BlueAngel

07-06-2005, 05:06 PM
Dreak wrote:
Dont make me gun for you blue

cause i will..and you wont like it..i dont care if i get banned either..your the one spamming me..post if you have something intelligent to say about my thread..or dont post !

D.

"Don't make me gun for you blue." Do you have some personal history with me or something? What's your beef?

You will GUN for me? What does that mean?

I've posted much INTELLIGENCE here and you're threads don't deserve the same.

I'll post or not as I see fit.

In Peace,
BlueAngel

Dreak
07-06-2005, 08:21 PM
PLEASE READ THE WHOLE POST..I mean every word..

1. Do you accept the possibility of "Time Traveling" ?
( for the first time in History we can accept the possibility )

2. Do you think that in the future we could refine this time travel ?
( if its possible now..then in the future couldnt it be slightly improved with time and experimentations ?)

FUTURE is a broad statement..how far into the future can we go ? lets face it..a very large comet or asteroid could impact the earth leaving only micro-organisms alive.

It Could happen a very short time from now .. that in itself could impact what we know from historical documents and religion as we know it..after all..IF we are completely obliterated by a very large rock hittin our Earth.. ( which is at this point just as likely as time travel) then things are not what they seem ( are you with me here ? )

But lets say that didnt happen ..

3.Could future Time Travelers exist in our own Time/Space ?
( could those same travelers exist in our past/present ? )

4. would it be concievable that Our Future is visiting our past.
( that may explain such "different" objects in the sky from time to time..we call them from other worlds..but Im suggesting mebee the come from the future of US.

5.could we be the Aliens were so searching for ?

peace Dreak

07-07-2005, 10:33 AM
Oh, nevermind!!

In Peace,
BlueAngel

Ain't worth it!!