PDA

View Full Version : Lynn vs Mary !

Ahmad
01-14-2005, 11:04 PM
Peace all,

I don't want to be caught up in a power struggle, but this is my testimony on what's happening here that God may count me not with the transgressors.

It really sadens me seeing these conflicts going on forever, because it reflects the problem of communication the world is facing now.

I said it before, if i am to choose between the conservatives and the liberals, i would choose the conservatives as they are more polite, more loving and much more honest and straight forward than the liberals.
--------------------------------

It's not about Lynn or Mary, it's about Satan who likes to devide and then rejoice on seeing the persecution and destruction trigerred by him.

I know that neither the liberals nor the conservatives like my talk! but this is the expense of walking on the straight MIDDLE path.

I urge the conservatives to break free from the "victim mentality", no insult intended but this was always the case, persecution by the Liberal Romans, that makes them cave in more! why? Jesus didn't call for surrender! i believe his message of forgivness and tolerance was aimed at balancing the harsh (an eye for an eye) message givin to the Jews which really hardened their hearts like rocks.

Quran fuses these two doctrines in one final message, which is,

[42:40] Although the just requital for an injustice is an equivalent retribution, those who pardon and maintain righteousness are rewarded by GOD. He does not love the unjust.

The Jews took their commands to an extreme and transgressed the law beyond equivelance. Same did the Christians who transgressed the law of pardon into surrender.

Is there an end to the neverending cycle of bullying trigerring surrender with outbursts of violence?
----------------------------------------------

Why the agressors keep attacking? because the oppressed keep surrendering!

You shall all reverence God, and ask Him for forgivness.

So Mary stop your abusive language, bullying and agression.

And Lynn, eventhough i disagree with your method of forcing your beliefs, i respect your humility. I urge you not to leave, and stay but remember to treat everyone equitably.

Spread your truth, shine your light, ignore the ignorant and cheer up! God is greater.

Ahmad

marypopinz
01-14-2005, 11:06 PM
Ahmad, for once and for all

"Kiss my pretty pink bum!"

I don't give a shit what you or Lynn think - honestly!

Mary

nohope187
01-14-2005, 11:14 PM
Sounds like you just blew this topic out your ass, Ahmad. DILLIGAF to you too. Hahahaaa :-P

01-14-2005, 11:18 PM
Due to reasons beyond my control, I'm staying out of this one . . .

DarkChilde3D
01-14-2005, 11:19 PM
Just out of sheer curiosity . . . I've seen the apparent acronym DILLIGAF more than once now . . . what does it stand for?

marypopinz
01-14-2005, 11:22 PM
Express yourself anonymously, by all means.

That is what this forum is here for. Scared you might lose a little control? Let loose buddy, I can take it. Just make sure that if you dish it out, you can take it.

Mary

DC the same thought crossed my mind. Hope what does it all mean?

nohope187
01-14-2005, 11:22 PM
Go back to the "Lynn should stay" topic and you'll find the answer spelled out for you there. :-P

marypopinz
01-14-2005, 11:33 PM
hope, if you need out of the states, not that I think Canada will far any better as it appears we are set to taking a leading role in the NWO program (heavy intuition on my part, not factual), anyhoo

if you ever want out, you can lay your head on my spare bed.

I like the way you think!

lolololololol!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

mary XXX

01-15-2005, 12:16 AM
okie-dokie

I don't know why the hell you both are fighting, but the slate needs to be wiped clean. You both want to change the world. And you cannot do that while you are distracted with the bullshit.

do what you want, but i'm sick of the fighting that lynn isn't even participating in.

eddie
01-15-2005, 05:52 AM
waiting for quotes from the talmud.
:-)

marypopinz
01-15-2005, 09:44 AM
That's right, she just slings her shit, ever so nicely.

Re-read her posts, my dear.

I don't start fights, I finish them.

Ahmad, or shall I say "God's messenger" is the one stirring it up on this thread. And he's another one, just like Lynn, preaching to everyone that they're going to hell if we don't follow his religion. Don't they make an unlikely duo??

There are truly beautiful religious people and then there are the religious nutbars.

Lynn is so innocent? Give me a break.

I have offered Lynn many olive branches and as the "Christian" she is, she refused every one. I'm happy to wipe the slate clean and I won't be condemned to hell by any sad sack of shit, here at this forum. God is the only one who can do that.

It's the soul-condemning assholes on this site that I like to toy with. Sue me.

Mary

Ahmad
01-15-2005, 10:12 AM
marypopinz,

When you had a thread with the title "a religious free thread" i didn't post there in respect of your wish.

So i expect the same here, no foul language, ok?!

Ahmad

marypopinz
01-15-2005, 10:58 AM
I can post where ever I like chum. You are not God and you made no specification nor request for me not to post on this thread so you can kiss my pretty pink bum, once again.

How is that for no foul language, oh Godly one?

I thought you were ignoring my posts, oh ignorant one?

Give me a break!

How Godly of you to pit mary vs. Lynn on a thread? Your kind leave good Moslem people with a bad taste in their mouth.

Once again, if you can't take it... don't dish it out!

P.S. Anon: Lynn likes to use PM's to do her dirty work. Just cuz you aren't reading it in her posts, doesn't mean she isn't playing it up on the PM's. What a crock of religious shit.

Ahmad
01-15-2005, 11:36 AM
marypopinz,

You have no respect for people, nor for yourself. Keep screaming, you are already in Hell, no need to wait for it.

Draken
01-15-2005, 12:40 PM
What's all this fighting?!

I like marypopinz.
Mary, come and discuss some important stuff with me, don't waste your time exchanging oneliner-insults. The most effective insult is to not bother.;-)

Mary, check out my last post in Share The Knowledge, "Nexus Magazine Part 1". At the end of it there's an issue apparently happening as we speak in Canada. Maybe you have some fresh info to share?

See ya there! 8-)

Truth, Beauty, Love

marypopinz
01-15-2005, 02:20 PM
Hey Gahdmad,

Thanx for proving my point and giving me giggles. Who is yelling? I've been laughing at you.

Draken: I was just waiting for Ahmad to prove my point - toying with him, if I'm honest.

Points been proven, nuff said.

ciao for now!
Mary XXX :-D

Ahmad
01-17-2005, 12:21 AM
You have heard that it was said to the men of old, 'You shall not kill; and whoever kills shall be liable to judgment.'

But I say to you that every one who is angry with his brother shall be liable to judgment; whoever insults his brother shall be liable to the council, and whoever says, 'You fool!' shall be liable to the hell of fire.

So if you are offering your gift at the altar, and there remember that your brother has something against you, leave your gift there before the altar and go; first be reconciled to your brother, and then come and offer your gift.

Matthew 5:21-24

truebeliever
01-17-2005, 01:49 AM
Free speech at work.

There's real majic here...[cue music]...[video]Team America puppet at Lincoln memorial.

"Freedon is'nt free...tra la la la la..."

Mawashi
01-18-2005, 12:14 AM
I'm deeply disappointed in this thread. When I saw the title "Lynn vs Mary" I was hoping for something more like mud wrestling :-D , not some-half-arsed slanging match :-(

lynns_shadow
01-18-2005, 02:29 AM
Come now Maw there's been plenty of mud, just look around..
and quite a bit of wrestlyness too.

I should think this is the virtual equivalent.

And no, I was just an observer..

Mawashi
01-18-2005, 02:42 AM
Photos please!

marypopinz
01-20-2005, 01:06 AM
I think it was somewhere in this thread that I got ratted on yet again, as I was honestly typing away. See the thread I posted regarding self-sensoring.

You only have a right if you are willing to assert it.

I assert my right to free speech.

I'll get my scanner sorted one day soon. I draw a great political cartoon. I'm sure I can come up with something clever for this thread.

Mary XXX

P.S. I intend to post some rather incriminating picy's of local corruption. I'll also post my picy. I have NOTHING TO HIDE!

MARY xxx