PDA

View Full Version : The Ultimate Test in Freemasonry

anonymiss
01-15-2005, 11:18 AM
New Here. Reading these posts surely stirs one's desires for expression or questions.
Does anyone know if John Ramsey (JonBenet's father) was a freemason. At that time ugly rumors had soared (and surely hushed) that John and his wife were put to the ultimate test in order to gain power, prestige, wealth. Silly you say? Can I get a feedback? Sorry if this was a topic in the past, but please understand that new members are getting their foot in the door and would like to come in, so there just might be a repeat of something some people are tired of hearing.

madkhao
01-15-2005, 12:42 PM
Welcome anonymiss, I've been waiting for a discussion about JonBenet as well. Sorry I can't answer your question for you. I feel as if her story is tied in somehow too though. Can anybody here enlighten us. Was this a sacrifice to molech?

DarkChilde3D
01-15-2005, 03:10 PM
That's actually a good question . . . I'm gonna see if I can find something.

A few minutes later . . .

http://www.cuttingedge.org/news/n1350.cfm
this is the first thing I found with any remotely significant relevance as of yet.

freeman
01-15-2005, 08:51 PM
I have heard rumors about the Ramseys' involvement with Freemasonry or the occult (even Illuminati), but nothing I consider substantial. However, I find it curiously suspicious how generously they have been handled by the authorities, and I question the ulterior motives of anyone who dresses a toddler up like a beauty queen and enters her into pageants. Reeks of pedophilia.
The best lead in the case I've come across so far was from Cyril Wecht, the famous coroner who debunked the Warren Report Kennedy assassination with his "Magic Bullet" theory.
Wecht has broadly hinted that he thinks it was an inside job, most likely committed by the step brother and then covered up by the parents afterward. That being the case, the brother may be quietly shuffled off somewhere for "treatment" in order to appease the authorities who seem to be largely cooperative with the Ramseys for whatever reason.
I would caution that while Wecht's professionalism on the job has never been successfully challenged, he does have some curious political leanings, even crossing over party lines in the last election to support Arlen Spector's senatorial campagin -- and this after debating Spector openly as a member of the Warren Commission.

madkhao
01-16-2005, 08:28 PM
Isn't it ironic that the last name is Ramsey?
psychic Sylvia Brown says this is the one case where no one will ever be able to figure who did it. I'd love for anybody to research her history and tie her in with the illuminati too. I've tried.

shadowman
01-18-2005, 06:07 PM
madkhao wrote:
Isn't it ironic that the last name is Ramsey?
psychic Sylvia Brown says this is the one case where no one will ever be able to figure who did it. I'd love for anybody to research her history and tie her in with the illuminati too. I've tried.

Just a quick input into you questioning whether Sylvia Brown is tied in with the illuminati?
I, for one, believe she is---AND don't forget to put "psychic" John Edwards in that list. All these so called psychics use very state of the art techno gizmos to get info on their "hungry"
audience. FYI: John Edwards dad, big time cop at one time, is most likely 'one big' illuminati
handshaker, elbow-rubber.

freeman
01-18-2005, 09:05 PM
This Konformist article is pretty far out there, but it does attempt to explore some of the links between the Ramseys, Freemasonry, Satanism, the occult and child abuse/abduction.

Daddy's Little Princess (http://www.konformist.com/jonbenet.htm)

One of the more revealing quotes in the article relates JonBenet's death to the testimony of former CIA sex slave Cathy O'Brien, the subject of one of Dr. Henry's recent articles:

"Cathy O'Brien is a Jon-Benét Ramsey that lived."

Illuminati Sex Slaves Paint Horrifying Picture (http://www.savethemales.ca/000683.html)

Yeoshua
01-19-2005, 07:47 AM
It is apparent that in this piece:
Daddy's Little Princess

It obviously alludes to the father being the victims abuser and murderer in this case. Which is a hideous crime I might add.

However, to suggest that there is a link between Freemasonry and this case via the nature of this document is, thin to say the least. It's not even referring to the same article.

"Maybe this is too much dot-connecting for some. After all, there should be some sort of bizarre, astronomically unlikely event with huge hidden occult/Masonic messages to signify that, yes, indeed, the New World Order is here, and Denver is where it is being run at. A clue that would repeatedly use important occult numbers such as 3 (for trinity), 7 (for perfection), and 13 (for bad luck.)"

It's not connected - hang on - connected - 9 letters, minus two, that's seven. Oh no, severn letters.

It's bullshit, oh no - IT'S BULLSHIT that's eleven letters, it get's worse 9/11

It's conspiracy! OH SHIT! - that's 13 letters!!!!!

I'd better stop typing. before I inadevertantly create the "CLUBCONSPIRACY" forum code, which has all the names and addresses of all the corrupt politicians in the US - via a subtle code.

Grow up.

You people would see the face of The Christ in a cheese toastie wouldn't you?

freeman
01-19-2005, 10:49 AM
You people would see the face of The Christ in a cheese toastie wouldn't you?

Why not? I've seen the devil in a handshake.

madkhao
01-19-2005, 02:14 PM
What happened to your avatar yahesha?

Thanks for that link freeman, I never bothered reading much about benets case. Guilty of apathy here. Stories like that just disgust me beyond belief. Other than that I liked the way it tied in different organizations and people together.

The speculations about the murals at the Denver airport fascinate me. It has been said that mind control programs are being done in underground bases at various airports and cities. The mural at the Denver airport is supposed to 'trigger' those who have been programmed.

A rectagon is a picture uniting numerous rectangular principles of photo optic representation. If one gazes at it long enough they will involuntarily be placed into an alpha state. The point is to open the person to a programming of a level one order. Magnetic factors play into the factor when one stares at the real picture instead of a photo copy.
How long the alpha state lasts is indefinite
Here are some sites with pictures.

http://higherforces.info/gallery/index.php

http://www.anomalous-images.com/masonic.html

Would love to hear opinions and comments about the mural from members. I have never been nor ever hope to see the mural for myself.

marypopinz
01-19-2005, 08:20 PM
Yoshi:

"Freud came face to face with it, when he abandoned his own seduction theory (his belief that most of the psychological problems his upper-class female patients had were due to molestation by their fathers) when it was viciously attacked, due mainly to the nasty implications of it. But even today, it is at the center of many stories that often grab headlines. Most of the focus in Woody Allen and Mia Farrow's divorce case has been on his romance with Soon-yi Previn, Mia's adopted step-daughter. The korporate media is more often than not silent of the more disturbing charge, that he molested Dylan, their adopted seven-year-old daughter. Whenever such charges are briefly mentioned in korporate pieces, it is quickly added that "the charges are unsubstantiated." What they fail to mention is that Connecticut state authorities, based on the testimony of Dylan and others, have stated that they do believe Woody did molest her, but decided not prosecute anyway, under the excuse of "wanting to spare the children further suffering." Woody's film career has continued without pause. Then there is the case of the Menendez brothers, who, after admitting to murdering their parents, painfully revealed that they were ruthlessly abused and molested by them over the years, and the twin emotions of fear and revenge drove their slayings. Rather than investigating the Menendez claims, they too were viciously demonized for trying to escape the murder charges and accused of making up their abuse. "

Thanx all

Mary XXX

freeman
01-19-2005, 09:25 PM
Yes, that was a revealing quote from the article, Mary.
Yet as far as proving anything conclusive about the Ramsey case, certainly there is no smoking gun, which is why I qualified the link before I provided it. Still, something seems to have put Yeoshua's third eye on full alert, so perhaps I should read it again.
Even without the Konformist input, I think that there are few who would disagree that the fate of Jonbenet Ramsey reeks of pedophilia, incest and sexual indoctrination from a very young age.
And the Ramseys have some very nasty, interwoven connections with some very evil people at the highest levels of society. Add to that the numerous occult connections to the greater Denver (and Colorado) area -- including some of the Columbine disclosures -- and a real Satanic outline begins to emerge.

marypopinz
01-19-2005, 11:57 PM
masons = minions

whether they know it, or not

XXX

Yeoshua
01-21-2005, 06:55 AM
Freeman, MaryP, Madkhao.......

Denver Airport....... Masonic words and symbols.

The only one I have found is on the capstone which is Usually laid by a mason - I believe they were at the ceremony for the laying of the cornerstone for the new WTC.

Anyway Masonic words? I think not

Sisnaajini:
The Navaho people believe that the Creator put them on the land among four holy mountains, representing the four cardinal directions. Pictured here is Mount Blanca (Sisnaasjini - Dawn or White Shell Mountain,) the Sacred Mountain of the East, which is near Alamosa in San Luis Valley, Colorado.

Cochetopa:
Places in Colorado. A mountain pass, hills,and a creek are named Cochetopa. There is also a Cochetopa Park. http://www.netstoreusa.com/maps/usg/co/coacochetop010.shtml

Braaksma:
This is the last name of a fellow known for deciphering extremely high prime numbers. Perhaps more significantly it is the last name of a developer who specializes in such things as AIRPORTS.

Villarreal:
Mark Villarreal earned a BFA at the Kansas City Art Institute in 1982 and has
been an exhibiting abstract painter in Colorado since 1983.

DZIT DIT GAII:
Navaho word for a specific "white mountain", but the word "dzit" is Navaho for mountain, and "gaii" is Navaho for white. I could not find what "dit" means, but the phrase refers again to "white mountain".

I wonder if the architect of Denver airport is a 7ft shapeshifting Navajo Indian/Lizard, spoken of by the creat chiefs of his forefathers, as the "Great Demon and builder of metal bird nest"?

Wow, I wonder..........

Max
01-24-2005, 11:34 AM
On a similar note- I've wondered if Scott Peterson was framed for the murder of his wife and unborn (another Molech sacrifice?)-- we heard the defense make reference to a "Satanic cult" but that seemed to go nowhere. Of course, Scott acted pretty guilty. Interesting thoughts not that it matters too much.

On the Denver Airport- it has many characteristic to make it an Illuminati monument.

freeman
01-24-2005, 08:34 PM
Hey, Yeoshi, while you're on the line, why don't you tell us all about those Tubalcain pins and their hidden significance? Or those charming initiation ceremonies, with hoods and nooses and torn pant legs?
Come on now, fill us in on more of that colorful Masonic background and tradition so we can all more fully appreciate how you and your brethren are "making good men better".

Ozziecynic
01-27-2005, 06:34 AM
To Mason:
"Maybe this is too much dot-connecting for some. After all, there should be some sort of bizarre, astronomically unlikely event with huge hidden occult/Masonic messages to signify that, yes, indeed, the New World Order is here, and Denver is where it is being run at. A clue that would repeatedly use important occult numbers such as 3 (for trinity), 7 (for perfection), and 13 (for bad luck.)"

:-o Well ah thats why the site exists!Its club conspiracy!.
If you dont like wasting your precise time with us immature nutjobs you could simply find something more valuable to do with your time like ahh several underage hookers maybe, than attempting to unpersuade hardcore conspiracy nuts!. :-D

marypopinz
01-27-2005, 10:23 AM
Ozzie, you just crossed my line with that sicko comment...

Ozziecynic
01-28-2005, 04:18 AM
:-o Well no offence was intended mary!.
However iam not here to keep on your good side for the sake of it you know.
Still the world is an awful serious place and it might help to lighten up a little when dealing with these people unless you want your own anger to destroy you!.
I said that statement about the sex workers in jest! I am sure you are aware of what the likes of yeoshua gets upto in his spare time as part of the fraternity! You probly know better than i do judging from your posts thus far on the explicit side of the occult!. :-?

marypopinz
01-28-2005, 06:54 AM
"could simply find something more valuable to do with your time like ahh several underage hookers maybe,"

I sent a complaint to Henry about this sicko remark just so you know who complained about exactly what.

I don't like the way you come across and I do not trust your intentions whatsoever.

That is my opinion which I am entitled to express and I choose to rise above you.

Pooooooooooffffffff - you just disappeared in my mind. Make as many foul remarks as you like and the people here are smart enough to recognize the truth.

???

Mary XXX

Ozziecynic
01-28-2005, 07:21 AM
:-? Well to begin with why would you trust anyone in an online forum any way !. I likewise ofcause feel the same about you and anyone else here unless I met them in person which is simply not likely!I think you really have to ask yourself how sincere you are!.

btw: complaining to Henry doesnt seem to amount to much there is still zero moderation of post and posters on this forum!.

Yeoshua
01-31-2005, 06:18 AM
I don't think there should be moderation of the site. It would defeat the object of free speech.

I must agree with Ms. Poppinz though, your comments are offensive and are probably indicative of your own mental health.

Ozziecynic
01-31-2005, 06:58 AM
:-o Yeo:
Really I dont believe that any member of something as debauch as the craft has any business lecturing on sanity! :-?

btw the laissez fair type system that your bro
Adam smith developed means Private health care is out or range on my meagre budget so i suppose youll just have to deal with unstable anti NWO loons . :-D