PDA

View Full Version : "Stan Goff". Ex-Special Forces Writes On Possibility Of Bush Using Tactical Nukes


truebeliever
07-15-2005, 01:08 AM
Ruppert has fast made himself obselete and irrelivent with his infantile attachment to the "Peak Oil" scam.

Stan Goff however still has a modicum of respect particularly with regards military matters.

The only options left for Bush and Co are do nothing and continue to "nip" away with half assed terrorist attacks which get more badly done each time and risk more exposure - a limited bombing campaign after some sort of staged event on Iran - use tactical nukes on Iran and others...openly. To get away with this they will need a staged EVENT of some magnitude...perhaps the sinking of a Carrier in the Mid East with 5000 dead sailors.

The U.S has NO capacity to invade anyone. PERIOD. End of discussion. To continue to flounce about with an invasion of Iran and even Syria is a complete distraction.

We have heard from the "experts" for three years! that a draft was "just around the corner".

Tactical nukes are their ONLY option of attack and I believe there most likely.

In this I agree with Stan Goff.

This is just an exerpt. You will have to be a special "Ruppertarian" to get the full story.
---------------------------------------------------
Central to my analysis of the "Strategy for Homeland Defense and Civil Support," and the concomitant leaks from the Pentagon that the war in Iraq has undermined the two-war doctrine, is my belief that - while the Bush administration would like nothing more than to impose martial law - their ability to do so, and even to see through their current debacle in Southwest Asia, may already be disappearing around the corner of no return. The real danger, from my viewpoint, is that with failure to achieve their desired objectives in Iraq, the reckless incompetence of this lame duck administration may lead them to consider the unthinkable - tactical nuclear strikes against "adversaries" in a period when conventional military power is rendering itself obsolete. -SG]

http://www.fromthewilderness.com/free/ww3/070805_global_battlefield_summary.shtml
---------------------------------------------------
I'm sure he's changed his opinion on the London bombings by now.

igwt
07-15-2005, 03:08 AM
Russia Proves 'Peak Oil' is a Misleading Zionist Scam

http://www.vialls.com/wecontrolamerica/peakoil.html

Dreak
07-15-2005, 11:31 AM
I have to dissagree with ya TB.

There is no way that Nukes are gonna start flying because a carrier is sunk m8.

No way in hell will the US nuke anyone after an "attack" .. unless its from Soviet nuke subs..

US will gather the support of all Nations after such a massive attack ( if a military target is sunk no matter how many lives lost its not the same if someone Nuked N.Y. instead of some planes ) now..if N.Y. was Nuked..then we would be living in a Totally different world right now.

When Bush said " with us or against us " I think after New York had been nuked, that would mean totally "you help us or fuk you and your horseman".."Sorry for that fallout world..but US wont take that..so help us..or were gonna be like Isreal..mess with us..were gonna nuke you."

Its hard being the Big Boy on the block..but hey..Look at Isreal.

Ill post that on another Thread...

truebeliever
07-15-2005, 07:45 PM
Tactical Nukes were undoubtably used during the Afghanistan operation circa 2001.

All the hogwash about the "Daisy Cutter" Fuel/Air Bomb crapola repeated adinfunatim with GROSSLY exagerated discriptions of its effects (ie:HUGE explosive power) was a cover for deep penetration tactical nukes.

The Daisy Cutter works best when used against WELL dug in troops in that it will "burn" the oxygen in a wide area suffocating infantry. It has secondary blast effects on living things due to the vaccuum it creates.

It does not, as in conventional explosives, have a intense blast wave and yet that is exactly what they were infering in the massive media effort to tell us that the Taliban were going to all die from the AWESOME "Daisy Cutter"...

I read on the net briefly, of local tribesmen exhibiting all the signs of radiation sickness including bleeding gums, rectal bleeding vomiting etc...

It was an excellent article which people should look into...do a search. I might try and retrieve it as well.

I believe you are mistaken that Bush and Co would NOT use tactical nukes, at least the "bunker buster" types on Iran.

They have proven themselves ruthless enough.

There are ample discussion papers and NSC documents detailing how the U.S MUST NOT look too "reasonable" and "stable" to an adversary as this would promote challenges to U.S hegemony in the world. An unbalanced and unpredictable nature was vital so as to keep the barbarians in line.

Hence what we see today.

I have written previously that it would be unlikely that "they" would commit another terrorist act on the scale of 9-11 on U.S soil after the HUGE grassroots backlash via the net, exposing the whole shebang. I believe it is now possible. However, with all the "talk" circulating from "official" sources regarding "suitcase" bombs, I believe it is a deliberate distraction.

An "offshore" covert op would give the benefits of decreased exposure by the conspiricy nuts who exposed the last scam, a clean crime scene ie: sunk Carrier, and a more easily identifiable culprit ie: Iran.

As the Garrison character in JFK states..."you all gotta think like the CIA, white is black and black is white".

Get in their minds. Read history. They are human and are as predictable as a fox near a hen house.

truebeliever
07-15-2005, 07:51 PM
Also, we saw not to long ago the sinking of a Carrier off the U.S coast with the express purpose of "investigating survivability".

From what?

What would be the best measure of survivability of an Aircraft Carrier in todays world?

Obtain or build from scratch a replica of the venerated "Sunburn" missiles Iran has purchased by the hundreds from China?

Would'nt that or a similar test be best?

Instead we had the "test", as explosives placed at various "vital points" in the huge belly of the beast.

Hmmmm...

Dreak
07-16-2005, 07:57 AM
Sorry m8 I misunderstood you..

I believe you are mistaken that Bush and Co would NOT use tactical nukes, at least the "bunker buster" types on Iran.

I thought you were talking about Real Nukes..you know..missles-a-flying, mushroom clouds filling the landscape.

bunker busters..yea I can see that. Minimal Eradiated areas.

Lets say for argument that a Nuke went off in L.A. and we "found" it to be "Iran" that did it..

I still dont see us Nuking the hell out of any nation, for whatever reason, unless its an all out WW III. Just my opinion ..

truebeliever
07-16-2005, 09:11 AM
I still dont see us Nuking the hell out of any nation, for whatever reason, unless its an all out WW III. Just my opinion ..

Be careful what you wish for.

Dreak
07-16-2005, 09:21 AM
I wish it wouldnt happen...

But I looking at what is going on around the world I think we are inevitably Close :-?

truebeliever
07-16-2005, 09:34 AM
I think there's some hope. The London bombing has proved a disaster for the Globalists.

Dreak
07-16-2005, 11:07 AM
Aye..but Im still very skeptical about the whole London Bombing thing..

It looks like swiss-cheese to me. It just seems way to easy to have basically every reporting agency putting alot of resource into the bombings.

How easy it is to punch holes in the alleged findings.

How easy it is to create an alternative Truth with all the so called "facts".

Looking to me like another diversion.

I dont think the CO. (as you speak of) is THAT stupid or inept. I dont think it was a spontanious action.

If indeed it was scripted as some suggest, then the producer is either a clown or a genious.

Look over here cause I need to do something over there without you looking.

hmm..Is it that we are looking in the wrong place ?

igwt
07-17-2005, 04:19 AM
truebeliever wrote:
I think there's some hope. The London bombing has proved a disaster for the Globalists.

We may have reservations regarding what is occurring in the world, doesn't mean every one is convinced and/or aware there is a problem.

Already ID cards are being called for. So the agenda has progressed. The ID card issue is at the forefront of media and political attention.

Beattie puts forward case for Australia Card
http://www.abc.net.au/insiders/content/2005/s1415860.htm

'Different world' may demand ID cards: PM
http://www.abc.net.au/news/newsitems/200507/s1415817.htm

truebeliever
07-17-2005, 04:46 AM
I gaurantee they can try, and they can try and they can try...they will NEVER get it in. NEVER.

I will pay you $1000 cash if they EVER get the Oz I.D card into this country.

This is a public promise to pay you $1000...cash.

It will NEVER be accepted by the Australian people. NEVER!

NEVER!!!!!!!!!!

As you can see i'm quite sure of myself.

Dreak
07-17-2005, 02:05 PM
I dont think the NIC. is the end result of there game m8s..

They are showing there cards way too soon to expect anyone to imply that NIC cards are the things we are talking about that suggests "mark of the beast"

Its in your forhead..or your "right" hand..once again I wonder why not the left hand ? hmm..

Not like they dont know who you are..and were you are..and what your doing..

Did you know there has been chipset ID for some time now ? that means that if you Buy a computer from anyone now..they have who what where when ?

If you use that PC on the internet..your logged.

Its not a card you should be worried about.its something more elusive..I say again..Most will copitulate in this. For a reason that is not within our grasp atm..Watch for it..( If it indeed happens in our lifetime.) I dont think its gonna be as BOLD as some have stated it to be. ( IE. cards )

truebeliever
07-17-2005, 09:34 PM
The National I.D card is the Crossing the Rubicon of the NWO program.

It means the COLLATION and gathering of EXTENSIVE data from multiple sources and placing it in ONE database.

The card will include BIOMETRIC thumbprint and smart card technology with ALL your particulars from medical, to criminal to...whatever you want.

The list is endless.

At the moment that data is fragmented and EXTREMELY hard to collate.

You have to be REDFLAGGED as a suspect be it criminal or "terrorist" whatever to pour the resources in to gather that data.

With the new I.D cars they're pushing...they get it INSTANTLY!

In Australia your drivers license data is NOT kept by the various Federal and Local Police Services. It is kept by the government department called "Department of Planning and Infrastructure".

ANYONE, or ANY entity, public or private can obtain a special license to access that database if they can meet certain requirements.

Another entity, a private one, that has access to that database is - Baycorp. The LARGEST Credit Checking Agency in Oz with world wide affilliations...and ultimately owned by whom?

Do you get why this new card is so dangerous?

As for your computer...dont send your data with an XP crash. Dont fill out the install questions properly and above all use a cracked version of XP.

I wont give Microsoft a cent. Worshippers of satan get NADA.

igwt
07-17-2005, 10:26 PM
Last Update: Monday, July 18, 2005. 10:37am (AEST)
Coalition splits emerge over ID card

http://www.abc.net.au/news/newsitems/200507/s1416235.htm

truebeliever
07-17-2005, 11:50 PM
Yay!!!!!

And so it starts...

The silent majority who can see this scam coming are coming out of the woodwork.

They may not know the details or the depth of the conspiracy to enslave them but they know bullshit when they see and read it.

The local opposition leader here in West Oz stated publicly that he wanted Federal powers limited and that the States were the only thing between Australiam Federalism and dictatorship.

That was the LIBERAL opposition leader Matt Birney.

BTW foreign readers...LIBERAL here means conservative.

The more they squeeze...the more people get up and protest!

I'm feeling good! Off for a coffee! Thanx for the link.

igwt
07-18-2005, 02:07 AM
truebeliever wrote:
...
The U.S has NO capacity to invade anyone. PERIOD. End of discussion. To continue to flounce about with an invasion of Iran and even Syria is a complete distraction.


Tactical nukes are their ONLY option of attack and I believe there most likely...


Read this on a forum:

Subject: US Plans Nuclear Attack on Iran
Date: Sun, 17 Jul 2005 19:32:32 -0400

http://www.itszone.co.uk/zone0/viewtopic.php?t=38408

igwt
07-18-2005, 02:46 AM
Subject: re: ID Card Positives post id: 82
I agree but I think you have not gone far enough. Not only should people be paying $100 every time they *don't* use the card, there should also be an option to, as they say, go the whole hog and have a chip inserted into your brain which contains every transaction you do (to prevent tax evasion), your medical records, hobbies, sexual preference, criminal record, driving record etc and anything else which is of interest. That way when you walk into a store they already know what you want, or if you have even a minor criminal record they can turf you out into the street. Of course for all those people who don't want progress there should be a charge for not having a chip in your brain (and therefore just using the card), $50 sounds fair to me.

Additionally, should the chip stop working for any reason people should have a barcode burn into their forearm or forehead to identify them.

When technology advances we will be able to have new and improved chips which can detect thought patterns and if you even think of doing something the govt doesn't like, then the chip can shut down your brain via remote control and you can be arrested on the spot. This will stop terrorism I'm sure.

http://www2b.abc.net.au/news/forum/newsonline9/

truebeliever
07-18-2005, 05:39 AM
Ha ha ha...thats the way to do it! EXCELLENT!

Needs to reassess their sentence structure though to make it easier to read. Makow style.

----------------------------------------------------
I will be surprised if Bush is President this time next year. He will be dead or resigned due to health reasons. I have heard rumours that this may even happen before the end of the year.

He is an agent of the East Coast Blue Blood Esteblishment as described by Caroll Quigly in his book "Tragedy & Hope".

J.P Morgan was one, as were the Rockerfella's. They ALL worked for the European/U.K Banking houses...Rothschild-Warberg etc...

Soon, after the U.S Elite; representing the false choice Conservative/Fascistic arm of the New World Order, have brought us to the point of Nuclear war, we will see the Internationalist/socialist arm of the NWO, represented by the U.N and Europe take the reigns and lead us down a path of Reason and Multilateralism and away from the madness brought on by a Christian/Fundamentalist Unilateral U.S administration.

This will entail a nuclear exchange of some sort. With FULL, LIVE broadcast of the expanding mushroom cloud for FULL effect.

The final march to One World Government will begin.

They are so predictable they bore me.

Surely they can come up with another formula. I'm sick of Hegal.

Dreak
07-18-2005, 10:29 AM
What about Isreals part in this ?

Did you know that Isreal was an hour away from nuking Iraq in the first war ?

After Saddam moved his missles into Jordan.. then Isreal told the US they were gonna protect themselves with nukes. The US then called up Russia in attempt for Them to call Saddam and basically withdraw the missles.

From what I understand It was a very close call to nukes flying.

I think anyone that would really go after Isreal would start a war in great magnitude.

truebeliever
07-18-2005, 11:17 AM
If you knew my real thoughts on the International Jew I would get caste as an anti-semite and considered of limited informational value.

I pity ALL peoples in the region. It will end in tears.

Australia should ride out the worst case scenario fairly well.

That is my egocentrically spoken position.

Minuteman
07-18-2005, 11:43 AM
TB
The recent carrier sinking was to plan out the next batch of terrorist plots. CVN-74 is supposedly destined for sinking off the coast of Indonesia later this year. Saw is somewhere on the internet.
Tactical nukes? San Fernando valley, delivered by twelve small planes again later this year. My sources of course are completely incredible but then again given what has happened in the last four years I am not surprised.

truebeliever
07-18-2005, 09:06 PM
Yes, a cornered snake is dangerous.

"They" cannot go back. They must go forward but to where?

They should have a good cry. A critical mass has been reached. "They" are finished.

"They" are a nutter hostage taker SURROUNDED on all sides by a grass roots community ripping their half assed covert op's to bits.

The fact that they are so "half assed" concerns me sometimes as I believe Bush and the Neocons are part of a far more sinister plan by the European socialist arm of the NWO.

Our nutter hostage takers are doomed. How many they take with them is the worry.

Perhaps it is inevitable that with the next great evoloution of human consciousness there will have to be suffering and calamity.

Keep your heads up and your bums down.

Tactical nukes? San Fernando valley, delivered by twelve small planes again later this year. My sources of course are completely incredible but then again given what has happened in the last four years I am not surprised.

I have no special crystal ball. Anything is possible. However, I feel "Tactical Nukes" on U.S soil is a cover for a more far away plot.

Why a Carrier sunk of Indo? Is it for a dive wreck or something?

Agent_Orange
07-25-2005, 12:42 AM
That is quite easily some of the biggest BS I have ever seen. Who the hell would take an unproven quote written by someone who probably isn't special force as fact? Even if he is how does that quilify him to have supreme knowledge on US political decisions?

truebeliever
07-25-2005, 01:50 AM
That is quite easily some of the biggest BS I have ever seen. Who the hell would take an unproven quote written by someone who probably isn't special force as fact? Even if he is how does that quilify him to have supreme knowledge on US political decisions?

Great points.

So, whats your take on things?

You seem to have a good grasp on facts and figures so it would be great to hear your analysis of current events.

Cheers.

TB

truebeliever
07-25-2005, 02:50 AM
Who the hell would take an unproven quote written by someone who probably isn't special force as fact?

I see you are one of those "smash and grab" posters who tends not to read the original post.

I have been consitent over the last 2 years on my position with the draft, further U.S "invasions" and the options available to them...ie: tactical nukes.

By simply pointing people to Goffs article I am re-iterating the point that Tactical Nukes are their only options as they will lose aircraft even with a limited bombing campaign.

Is that clear?

Now, onto your analysis.

I look forward to it.

Also. Do you have information that Stan Goff was not a former Green Beret Master Sergent? Please pass me on the information you possess on this rather remarkable new revalation.

P.S...is this some sort of Freudian "Analysis Envy"?

Minuteman
07-25-2005, 06:28 AM
My theory. If people talk about some conspiracy before it happpens maybe it won't. Increasing awareness and refusing to give the dark side energy, credibility,resources, time, effort or whatever I see as a good thing. No I'm no expert, just a grassroots peon stuck in some asshole's chess game.

Dreak
07-25-2005, 10:40 AM
TB..

By simply pointing people to Goffs article I am re-iterating the point that Tactical Nukes are their only options as they will lose aircraft even with a limited bombing campaign.

m8..Nukes are NOT there ONLY option..

Bio..that would make more sence to me.

It could easily make the Sheep move more in the direction you want..Nukes on the other hand could/would create much uprising..

I still doubt the Nuke flag..However, Nukes will be used Near Isreal ( It is eluded in the Bible )

D.

truebeliever
07-26-2005, 02:32 AM
My theory. If people talk about some conspiracy before it happpens maybe it won't.

I agree MINUTEMAN.

The Internet is no longer a passive/objective observer of events. It is NOW an official player which is why they must take it down soon.

No I'm no expert, just a grassroots peon stuck in some asshole's chess game.

Me too! If I sound cocky and arrogant it is because i want to encourage people to realise they can "think" for themselves and work it out based on the time they wish to put in trying to understand things.

These sub humans are men, and being a man myself, they are NO stranger to me.

DREAK:

m8..Nukes are NOT there ONLY option..

DEFINATELY there ONLY option of any consequence in Iran. Will have both practical and more subtle psychological effects.

Bio..that would make more sence to me.

Yes. In Asia however. It will be used in Asia particularly in China where the Elites there are having huge problems with their "surplus" populations.

There are rumours getting around of mass killings their. It would'nt surprise me. A second great purge of the population is to come.

It could easily make the Sheep move more in the direction you want..Nukes on the other hand could/would create much uprising..

That is the plan.

I still doubt the Nuke flag..However, Nukes will be used Near Isreal

Iran/Iraq not close enough for ya?

truebeliever
07-28-2005, 10:48 PM
I agree with LaRouche. I dont see nukes as the last resort of a madman however.

They have planned this from the beginning...to put the U.S in an untenable situation and then use this position as an excuse to use nukes.

So what if they use nuks in Iran? So what? Big deal.

Pick your poisen? Economic sanctions, D.U, cluster bombs...Iraq sure looks like a nuke hit it.

The point of nukes is that they are the weapon that PROVES we need an invigorated and powerful U.N that can enforce it's will on the world.

The mushroom cloud will be shown live...the commentators will speak in hushed tones...everyone will gulp...

I will throw popcorn at the screen (not all of it, i like popcorn) and DEMAND my money back! "Fucking Hollywood scriptwriters!"

And if we STILL hold back from COMPLETELY submitting to them...well, there'll be a few more mushroom clouds around 2011-2012.

Addit: Britain has recently built 2 big aircraft carriers? What for?

Britain and France are CO-OPERATING on Carrier design? Real enemies eh?

http://www.globalsecurity.org/military/world/europe/images/cvf-thales-pic1-s.jpg

http://www.globalsecurity.org/military/world/europe/images/cvfl_tn-001-s.jpg

http://www.globalsecurity.org/military/world/europe/cvf-design.htm

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

LaRouche Warns:
Cheney's `Guns of August' Threaten the World

This release was issued on July 27 by the LaRouche PAC political action committee.

Lyndon LaRouche, on this Wednesday afternoon, issued an international alert, covering the period of August 2005, which is the likely timeframe for Vice President Dick Cheney, with the full collusion of the circles of British Prime Minister Tony Blair, to unleash the recently exposed plans to stage a preemptive tactical nuclear strike against Iran. The danger of such a mad, Hitler-in-the-bunker action from the Cheney circles would be even further heightened, were the United States Congress to stick with its present schedule, and go into recess on July 30 until September 4. With Congress out of Washington, the Cheney-led White House would almost certainly unleash a "Guns of August" attack on Iran.

LaRouche based this assessment on a series of factors, reported to him over the recent days, beginning with the qualified report, from a former U.S. intelligence official, published in the American Conservative magazine, that Dick Cheney ordered the Strategic Command (STRATCOM) to prepare contingency plans for a conventional and tactical nuclear strike against hundreds of targets in Iran, in the event of a "new 9/11-style attack" on the United States. As EIR reported several months ago, the Bush Administration, under CONPLAN 8022, had already placed the relevant "mini-nukes" under the control of theater military commanders, as part of a new Global Strike doctrine, a doctrine originally conceived when Dick Cheney was Secretary of Defense under George H.W. Bush in the early 1990s.

The recent bombings in London have provided Tony Blair with his own "Reichstag fire" incident, and the full resources of the British "liberal imperial" faction can now be expected to weigh in behind the brutish Cheney circles in Washington.

The most compelling evidence of this "Guns of August" plan, LaRouche emphasized in discussions with colleagues, is the pattern of eyewitness reports of Dick Cheney's state of mind. Cheney is living out an American version of "Hitler in the bunker," lashing out at Republican Senators who have dared to resist his mad tirades, accusing anyone who fails to follow his orders—including senior members of the United States Senate—of being "traitors" and worse.

And finally, LaRouche identified a series of reports from highly qualified Congressional, military, and intelligence community sources, who have confirmed the essential features of the original American Conservative account of Cheney's Strangelove schemes for a preemptive nuclear strike on Iran. These sources have emphasized that these Iran plans are not merely military contingency studies, but represent the policy intentions of Cheney.

http://larouchepub.com/pr_lar/2005/lar_pac/050727guns_august.html

truebeliever
07-28-2005, 11:06 PM
Here is the NWO cast for mainstream clarifacation...

"And we can see an order, a New World Order coming into view"...George Bush SNR.

"The scam remains the same."
Starring...



http://www.austinpowers.com/images/drevil/content_evilpeople_drevil.gif
Lord Rothschild - Master Socialist Banker/Financier

http://www.austinpowers.com/images/drevil/content_evilpeople_minime.gif
Dick Cheyney/Karl Rove - "Machievelli and whisperer in Gorges ear" - (Handler)

http://www.austinpowers.com/images/drevil/content_evilpeople_mrbigglesworth.gif
George 'W' Bush - Pet. Court Jester. Global Villiage Idiot.

http://www.austinpowers.com/images/drevil/content_evilpeople_scott.gif
Anti-war Left - Sad and Pathetic NWO Control Valve

http://www.austinpowers.com/images/drevil/content_evilpeople_frau.gif
Pro-war Chistian Right - Just plain sad & pathetic

http://www.austinpowers.com/images/drevil/content_evilpeople_fatbastard.gif
Tony Blair - Vias for position as "pet" with George...occassionally useful.

http://www.austinpowers.com/images/drevil/content_evilpeople_goldmember.gif
Usama Bin Ladin/Muslims - The NWO "Goldstein" for today. "Supervolcanoes" & "Global Warming" are always via'ing for top position.

Saturnino
07-29-2005, 10:56 AM
The NWOers can very well stage an attack in an American city. Since the very unChristian response of the Americans is to shoot you if you step on their toes by mistake, even a minor attack could be a reason to nuke Iran.
In my opinion, the war will come. The NWO plan says that there will be an all-out war in the Middle Eastern to bring about antiChrist and his global government. I know many in the list are not Christian, but this perspective reflects Bible prophecy to a t. Possibly the war will be followed by a Chinese invasion of Taiwan and a war in the Korean peninsula.
www.cuttingedge.org has been writing about it for a long time and has yet to be proven wrong.

truebeliever
07-30-2005, 09:33 AM
In Australia your drivers license data is NOT kept by the various Federal and Local Police Services. It is kept by the government department called "Department of Planning and Infrastructure".

ANYONE, or ANY entity, public or private can obtain a special license to access that database if they can meet certain requirements.

Another entity, a private one, that has access to that database is - Baycorp. The LARGEST Credit Checking Agency in Oz with world wide affilliations...and ultimately owned by whom?

Just to clarify...

I received a third letter from the DPI. They state EQUIVICALLY that "private" enities like Baycorp have NO access to the database.

My source continues to insist they do.:-(

However, seeing as I heard about a high level nuclear waste dump and pestered people in power about it for a year and was told i was "mistaken"...and then it was ANNOUNCED on the news 6 months later!!!!! I no longer believe a word that comes out of the mouth of power.

Whatever. I would'nt want to be accused of spreading "disinformation".

Minuteman
07-30-2005, 04:18 PM
Update. 20 miles north of Boston. Two cases, one of, get this malaria, and another of encephalitis.
In the malaria case doctors, nurses and health care professionals did not relate to the symptoms right away.
The war on terror has just been extended into the bio mode. Hey citizen 20185-456-1295B you've just been incarcerated for leaving a dog dish in the yard promoting a mosquito breeding ground for terrorist activity. Kudos to citizen 666-2345B-87Z-Satan for reporting the suspicious activity.

OK. CVN-74 carrier sunk off indo. Why? Because the psychic friends said so. Look into the fate of the USS America and note the date, a reportedly significant numerology, satanic sort of thing. It was an operation just to see how it could be done, how it went, and what can we do to improve the illusion? Argh. Can't keep up to date on all of this stuff but it was proposed as an event leading up to the invasion of _______,fill in the blank, does it matter? Profit for Halliburton.
On an even stranger note my wife reports that all three dogs are acting very strange, like it's the calm before the storm or something. This scares me because it's a better indicator than any of the "real news"' sources we all have.

07-30-2005, 06:58 PM
Where do you get the following information, Minuteman?

Update. 20 miles north of Boston. Two cases, one of, get this malaria, and another of encephalitis.
In the malaria case doctors, nurses and health care professionals did not relate to the symptoms right away.

truebeliever
07-30-2005, 11:32 PM
On an even stranger note my wife reports that all three dogs are acting very strange, like it's the calm before the storm or something. This scares me because it's a better indicator than any of the "real news"' sources we all have.

Yes, something is definately up.

But as you say...the internet has been raosting them. What will it be?

I felt "tense" for the first time in the center of Perth...West Oz.

I would'nt be surprised if it was a "rolling series" of terrorist "events" to keep people off balance and dis-allow focussing on "one" messed up covert op.

truebeliever
07-31-2005, 04:28 AM
Bush Victory Could Foil Occult Plot

By Henry Makow Ph.D.
September 19, 2004

A Bush victory in November could upset a timetable for nuclear world war in 2012. Unfortunately it may result in a smaller nuclear conflagration early next year.

http://www.savethemales.ca/dome.jpg

This is the view of Tim Rifat, a British Intelligence analyst who unveils the invisible forces behind current events. (See also "Rothschild Targets Putin, Bush-Cheney" )

He says John Kerry is an agent of the "British Crown," the ten trillion dollar cartel controlled by the Rothschilds, the Windsors and the City of London.

Rifat says the goal of this cartel isn't comprehensible in normal terms. As Freemasons, they worship Lucifer and intend to establish a world government and religion based on the occult.

They are planning to rebuild Solomon's Temple in Jerusalem and sacrifice millions of Israelis and Moslems to their evil deity in a nuclear war scheduled for about 2012. This human sacrifice is extremely important in occult terms because the souls of the dead somehow will consecrate the temple.

The "Crown" wants Kerry to be elected because Bush's plan to attack Iran next year would derail this master plan. (See "The Countdown to World War Three" )

"Bush will set the occult plan back 200 years because the temple hasn't been rebuilt yet," Rifat says. "It has to be constructed in order to receive the sacrifice."

I know this is extremely bizarre and distasteful but unfortunately there is solid evidence, which I will present later.

If Bush is re-elected, Rifat says the U.S. will launch a nuclear attack on Iran. This will also defeat the Iraqi resistance by eliminating their main source of support.

Rifat believes Bush represents American-based elites that do not accept the subordinate position planned for the US in the New World Order. They want to translate US military and economic advantage into global hegemony while they still can. This requires aggressive action before Iran and possibly other countries can acquire more nuclear weapons and ICBMs.

The fall-out could extend farther than expected. China and Russia both have ties with Iran and are not going to be pleased. Nor will the "British" controlled UN and the EU. China may get their client North Korea to attack South Korea. The plasma bomb explosion that created a mushroom cloud may have been a warning.

If Kerry is elected, Rifat says he will get the United Nations to take America's place in Iraq, and the Rothschilds will get the oil. We will enjoy another few years of Clinton-era stability. This will give Iran and China time to prepare for World War Three, which will destroy Iran, Israel (but not Jerusalem) and the U.S.

This may explain why UN Secretary General Kofi Annan declared last week, 17 months after the fact, that Bush's Invasion of Iraq was "illegal."

It may explain why John Kerry leaked Bush's plans to call up additional reserves immediately after the election.

It may explain why there is a spate of incriminating information about Bush's service record and the Iraq war plan predating 9-11 emanating from the Rothschild-controlled press.

Rifat believes the "British" will do everything in their power to elect Kerry.

THE BRITISH "CROWN" AND FREEMASONRY

The British "Crown" does not refer to the Queen of England. It is a private club that embraces the British and European aristocracy and Jewish finance. Called the "Club of the Isles," it is the most powerful financial and political force in the world. Its members are worth one trillion dollars, and control a corporate empire of some $9 trillion. Based in the City of London, it owes no allegiance and is not accountable to any nation.

Over the centuries, "British" imperialism has been synonymous with the predatory clutch of this Lucifer loving clan. The New World Order represents so-called "British" imperialism in a new guise. (See "The Jewish Conspiracy is British Imperialism")

My source of information is "Who is Sparking a Religious War in the Middle East?" (2000), a 160-page Executive Intelligence Review Special Report by Jeffrey Steinberg, Salvatore Montagna, Scott Thompson, Michael Minnicino and others published by the Lyndon Larouche Organization. While I disagree with some of LaRouche's positions, his research is generally inspired and indispensable.

Members of the "Club of the Isles" fill the uppermost ranks of the "United Grand Lodge of England" (UGLE) the "mother lodge of world freemasonry." The entire Masonic hierarchy is based on aristocratic rank and fortune.

Freemasons believe they are descended from the original Phoenician stonemasons who built Solomon's Temple in the 8th century BC. Although they frequently cloak themselves in Christianity, their occult belief is a form of the Gnostic heresy bitterly opposed by true Christians since ancient times.

The Club of the Isles and Freemasons are also behind the "British Israel Movement"; a cult that claims the Anglo-Saxon-Celtic race is the true "Ten Lost Tribes of Israel." They believe the British sovereign and oligarchy are descended from King David and Jesus Christ, (who apparently was not crucified but married Mary Magdelene.)

They believe the "British" empire is biblically prophesied to rule the world. In 1919 the 40-odd British Israelite organizations were consolidated into the British Israel World Federation (BIWF), which spans the British Empire and the US.

They have fostered the powerful Christian Fundamentalist movement in the U.S. because prophecies based on the Book of Revelations fit "British" imperialist designs. These foresee the return of the Jews to Israel, the rebuilding of the Temple and an apocalyptic war followed by the return of Jesus Christ.

Before Zionism founder Theodore Herzl was even born, the "British" planned to establish a Jewish homeland in Palestine in order to check rival Ottoman and Egyptian interests and protect the Suez Canal route to India.

In 1865, when Herzl was five-years-old, the Club of the Isles established the "Palestine Exploration Fund" to finance Jewish immigration and settlement. Long before World War One and Two, they funded excavations to rebuild Solomon's Temple in time for World War Three.

Today the Rothschilds are personally financing plans to rebuild the temple on the Temple Mount, the site of the Dome of the Rock, the third most sacred mosque in Islam, where the Prophet Mohammed rose to heaven. The proposal is "to relocate the mosque to Mecca."

This is the background to Rifat's claims. They are supported by the Masonic design of the new Rothschild-sponsored Israeli Supreme Court.

CONCLUSION

My aim is to give you something to think about, not to tell you what to think.

As my archives attest, I have opposed the Iraq war and predicted the current morass. If I were President, I would withdraw from Iraq immediately. The U.S. is thwarting genuine democracy.

I do not believe Islam represents a threat to the West. The opposite is true. The "British" (i.e. Club of the Isles, Mi-6, Mossad and CIA) and the Bush administration were responsible for Sept. 11. The purpose was to justify "British" imperialism and a series of regional wars leading to World War Three.

Generally speaking, I see our democracy as a charade designed to make the rubes think they have a say. Nonetheless, if Tim Rifat is right, the result of the November election could be very meaningful.

Bush appears ready to upset the "British" timetable. If so, Bush serves the U.S., Israeli and world long term interests better than Kerry. On the other hand, a nuclear attack on Iran is unthinkable.

Kerry represents Clinton-like peace and prosperity in the short term, and perhaps time to prevent World War Three without expanding the war in the Middle East. On the other hand, the Rothschilds might order him to step up the proxy war against Putin in the Caucauses.

When Americans vote Nov. 2, it may be their most important vote ever.

http://www.savethemales.ca/000594.html

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

I basically agree with this article with a few exceptions.

The main one is that Bush and Co represent a U.S Elite who want to be the boss.

I dont buy it. They work for the people they have worked for from the beginning.

Bush is a stooge and his "homeboys" Wolfowitz, Powel, Armitage et.al...have taken up their plum jobs in the Internationalist Arm of the NWO.

The U.S is the REAL "Goldstein" and must be defeated by a POWERFUL U.N...the U.N must have the high moral ground and the support of the peasants...hence Bush's "over the top" behaviour.

My pet theory.

I guess we'll be finding out soon enough.

07-31-2005, 04:50 PM
truebeliever wrote:
Bush Victory Could Foil Occult Plot

By Henry Makow Ph.D.
September 19, 2004

A Bush victory in November could upset a timetable for nuclear world war in 2012. Unfortunately it may result in a smaller nuclear conflagration early next year.

http://www.savethemales.ca/dome.jpg

This is the view of Tim Rifat, a British Intelligence analyst who unveils the invisible forces behind current events. (See also "Rothschild Targets Putin, Bush-Cheney" )

He says John Kerry is an agent of the "British Crown," the ten trillion dollar cartel controlled by the Rothschilds, the Windsors and the City of London.

Rifat says the goal of this cartel isn't comprehensible in normal terms. As Freemasons, they worship Lucifer and intend to establish a world government and religion based on the occult.

They are planning to rebuild Solomon's Temple in Jerusalem and sacrifice millions of Israelis and Moslems to their evil deity in a nuclear war scheduled for about 2012. This human sacrifice is extremely important in occult terms because the souls of the dead somehow will consecrate the temple.

The "Crown" wants Kerry to be elected because Bush's plan to attack Iran next year would derail this master plan. (See "The Countdown to World War Three" )

"Bush will set the occult plan back 200 years because the temple hasn't been rebuilt yet," Rifat says. "It has to be constructed in order to receive the sacrifice."

I know this is extremely bizarre and distasteful but unfortunately there is solid evidence, which I will present later.

If Bush is re-elected, Rifat says the U.S. will launch a nuclear attack on Iran. This will also defeat the Iraqi resistance by eliminating their main source of support.

Rifat believes Bush represents American-based elites that do not accept the subordinate position planned for the US in the New World Order. They want to translate US military and economic advantage into global hegemony while they still can. This requires aggressive action before Iran and possibly other countries can acquire more nuclear weapons and ICBMs.

The fall-out could extend farther than expected. China and Russia both have ties with Iran and are not going to be pleased. Nor will the "British" controlled UN and the EU. China may get their client North Korea to attack South Korea. The plasma bomb explosion that created a mushroom cloud may have been a warning.

If Kerry is elected, Rifat says he will get the United Nations to take America's place in Iraq, and the Rothschilds will get the oil. We will enjoy another few years of Clinton-era stability. This will give Iran and China time to prepare for World War Three, which will destroy Iran, Israel (but not Jerusalem) and the U.S.

This may explain why UN Secretary General Kofi Annan declared last week, 17 months after the fact, that Bush's Invasion of Iraq was "illegal."

It may explain why John Kerry leaked Bush's plans to call up additional reserves immediately after the election.

It may explain why there is a spate of incriminating information about Bush's service record and the Iraq war plan predating 9-11 emanating from the Rothschild-controlled press.

Rifat believes the "British" will do everything in their power to elect Kerry.

THE BRITISH "CROWN" AND FREEMASONRY

The British "Crown" does not refer to the Queen of England. It is a private club that embraces the British and European aristocracy and Jewish finance. Called the "Club of the Isles," it is the most powerful financial and political force in the world. Its members are worth one trillion dollars, and control a corporate empire of some $9 trillion. Based in the City of London, it owes no allegiance and is not accountable to any nation.

Over the centuries, "British" imperialism has been synonymous with the predatory clutch of this Lucifer loving clan. The New World Order represents so-called "British" imperialism in a new guise. (See "The Jewish Conspiracy is British Imperialism")

My source of information is "Who is Sparking a Religious War in the Middle East?" (2000), a 160-page Executive Intelligence Review Special Report by Jeffrey Steinberg, Salvatore Montagna, Scott Thompson, Michael Minnicino and others published by the Lyndon Larouche Organization. While I disagree with some of LaRouche's positions, his research is generally inspired and indispensable.

Members of the "Club of the Isles" fill the uppermost ranks of the "United Grand Lodge of England" (UGLE) the "mother lodge of world freemasonry." The entire Masonic hierarchy is based on aristocratic rank and fortune.

Freemasons believe they are descended from the original Phoenician stonemasons who built Solomon's Temple in the 8th century BC. Although they frequently cloak themselves in Christianity, their occult belief is a form of the Gnostic heresy bitterly opposed by true Christians since ancient times.

The Club of the Isles and Freemasons are also behind the "British Israel Movement"; a cult that claims the Anglo-Saxon-Celtic race is the true "Ten Lost Tribes of Israel." They believe the British sovereign and oligarchy are descended from King David and Jesus Christ, (who apparently was not crucified but married Mary Magdelene.)

They believe the "British" empire is biblically prophesied to rule the world. In 1919 the 40-odd British Israelite organizations were consolidated into the British Israel World Federation (BIWF), which spans the British Empire and the US.

They have fostered the powerful Christian Fundamentalist movement in the U.S. because prophecies based on the Book of Revelations fit "British" imperialist designs. These foresee the return of the Jews to Israel, the rebuilding of the Temple and an apocalyptic war followed by the return of Jesus Christ.

Before Zionism founder Theodore Herzl was even born, the "British" planned to establish a Jewish homeland in Palestine in order to check rival Ottoman and Egyptian interests and protect the Suez Canal route to India.

In 1865, when Herzl was five-years-old, the Club of the Isles established the "Palestine Exploration Fund" to finance Jewish immigration and settlement. Long before World War One and Two, they funded excavations to rebuild Solomon's Temple in time for World War Three.

Today the Rothschilds are personally financing plans to rebuild the temple on the Temple Mount, the site of the Dome of the Rock, the third most sacred mosque in Islam, where the Prophet Mohammed rose to heaven. The proposal is "to relocate the mosque to Mecca."

This is the background to Rifat's claims. They are supported by the Masonic design of the new Rothschild-sponsored Israeli Supreme Court.

CONCLUSION

My aim is to give you something to think about, not to tell you what to think.

As my archives attest, I have opposed the Iraq war and predicted the current morass. If I were President, I would withdraw from Iraq immediately. The U.S. is thwarting genuine democracy.

I do not believe Islam represents a threat to the West. The opposite is true. The "British" (i.e. Club of the Isles, Mi-6, Mossad and CIA) and the Bush administration were responsible for Sept. 11. The purpose was to justify "British" imperialism and a series of regional wars leading to World War Three.

Generally speaking, I see our democracy as a charade designed to make the rubes think they have a say. Nonetheless, if Tim Rifat is right, the result of the November election could be very meaningful.

Bush appears ready to upset the "British" timetable. If so, Bush serves the U.S., Israeli and world long term interests better than Kerry. On the other hand, a nuclear attack on Iran is unthinkable.

Kerry represents Clinton-like peace and prosperity in the short term, and perhaps time to prevent World War Three without expanding the war in the Middle East. On the other hand, the Rothschilds might order him to step up the proxy war against Putin in the Caucauses.

When Americans vote Nov. 2, it may be their most important vote ever.

http://www.savethemales.ca/000594.html

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

I basically agree with this article with a few exceptions.

The main one is that Bush and Co represent a U.S Elite who want to be the boss.

I dont buy it. They work for the people they have worked for from the beginning.

Bush is a stooge and his "homeboys" Wolfowitz, Powel, Armitage et.al...have taken up their plum jobs in the Internationalist Arm of the NWO.

The U.S is the REAL "Goldstein" and must be defeated by a POWERFUL U.N...the U.N must have the high moral ground and the support of the peasants...hence Bush's "over the top" behaviour.

My pet theory.

I guess we'll be finding out soon enough.


Well, good to know you agree with some of what Henry has written. GAWD forbid, he didn't receive your approval, he might have to abandon his website.

07-31-2005, 04:52 PM
truebeliever wrote:
On an even stranger note my wife reports that all three dogs are acting very strange, like it's the calm before the storm or something. This scares me because it's a better indicator than any of the "real news"' sources we all have.

Yes, something is definately up.

But as you say...the internet has been raosting them. What will it be?

I felt "tense" for the first time in the center of Perth...West Oz.

I would'nt be surprised if it was a "rolling series" of terrorist "events" to keep people off balance and dis-allow focussing on "one" messed up covert op.

The dogs are acting funny and this means something regarding the NWO??? The dogs are a better indicator than any of the "real news" sources we all have.

WTF????

TB says something is definately up. He feels tense West of Oz.

All because of Minuteman's dogs????

Okay, you are truly a freakin' lunatic.

truebeliever
07-31-2005, 09:03 PM
Grown ups think for themselves BA.

Little children snipe from the sidelines.

The reason i upset you so much is that deep down inside you there is a little tyrant waiting to come out.

You despise people you perceive as arrogant because you are intensely arrogant and self centered your self. Because you are unaware of this shadow side of yourself you project it onto others.

You also have a powerful sex drive that you are unwilling to consciously admit too and perhaps have fantasies of cheating or leaving your husband.

Your fantasy of "mind control sex slave" is in fact a unfulfilled "infantile fantasy" of wishing to claim your powerful and Onipotent daddy for yourself. You probably fantasies about rape yourself?

Get to a good therapist. There are plenty in the U.S and are not always to expensive. I wish you luck on your "journey".

TB says something is definately up. He feels tense West of Oz.

Yes, i have garnered quite a reputation for myself amongst friends for my "predictive" abilities.

People who's brainwave patterns remain in the "frantic" - "manic like" Alpha state cannot consciously reach these "longer brainwave" patterns of instinct. Hence my inference to MINUTEMANS dogs...which was obvious but we know your child like modus operandi?

07-31-2005, 10:28 PM
truebeliever wrote:
Grown ups think for themselves BA.

So grownups think that when dogs are acting funny, the NWO has something planned? Okay!! Whatever!!

Little children snipe from the sidelines.

Exactly what you do!!

The reason i upset you so much is that deep down inside you there is a little tyrant waiting to come out.

You don't upset me. You upset yourself. Look at your posts. No tyrant here!! However, the tryant is very visible in you.

You despise people you perceive as arrogant because you are intensely arrogant and self centered your self. Because you are unaware of this shadow side of yourself you project it onto others.

I don't perceive you as arrogant. You are arrogant. I am neither arrogant or self-centered. You don't know me, remember that, please!! And, I really don't think you have the capability to render psychological/personal evaluations of others. In fact, I know you don't, because you are NOT RIGHT IN THE HEAD!! I project nothing on to others. You are arrogant. Period!! It has nothing to do with any shadow side of myself.

You also have a powerful sex drive that you are unwilling to consciously admit too and perhaps have fantasies of cheating or leaving your husband.

Really!! Yes, perhaps you can ring my hubby up and he'll tell you about the powerful sex drive you seem to know about that exists within me. Fantasies of cheating or leaving my husband??? Ah, TB, I think most people have fantasies. Cheating or leaving my husband??? NEVER!! Are you a tarot card reader or something? Crystal ball?

Your fantasy of "mind control sex slave" is in fact a unfulfilled "infantile fantasy" of wishing to claim your powerful and Onipotent daddy for yourself. You probably fantasies about rape yourself?

Why do you keep using the words "sex slave?" You say them more than I ever have. Apparently, you don't know anything about mind control. Just blah, blah, out of your mouth. Fantasies about raping myself? You are truly sick, TB. Seek help!!

Get to a good therapist. There are plenty in the U.S and are not always to expensive. I wish you luck on your "journey".

Upon the advice of my family and friends, there is no reason for me to seek therapy and they've known me for much longer than the POWERFUL Truebeliever, FRAUD that he is!!

TB says something is definately up. He feels tense West of Oz.

Yes, i have garnered quite a reputation for myself amongst friends for my "predictive" abilities.

Are you clairvoyant???

People who's brainwave patterns remain in the "frantic" - "manic like" Alpha state cannot consciously reach these "longer brainwave" patterns of instinct. Hence my inference to MINUTEMANS dogs...which was obvious but we know your child like modus operandi?

Oh, yes, TB, again you are so above the rest of us humans. And, yes, the thing with MINUTEMAN's dogs, very obvious, indeed. HA!


You're making a fool out of yourself!!!

REBELBULL
08-15-2005, 01:53 AM
I love this site . I come for the conspiracies
and get BA as an extra treat.

I say TB and BA just kiss and make up, save the energy for the enemy.

P.S. I think bush is going to do what bush is gona do, if its him or some one pulling the strings if the plan is to nuke Iran then thats what's going to happen.