PDA

View Full Version : Moon Landing Conspiracy


rushdoony
01-18-2005, 05:25 PM
Space Suits

Dr. Neville Jones

The following argument, which I traced as being from the website of a one William Cooper (1943 - 2001), is nicely put :

To make interstellar travel believable NASA was created. The Apollo Space Program foisted the idea that man could travel to, and walk upon, the moon. Every Apollo mission was carefully rehearsed and then filmed in large sound stages at the Atomic Energy Commissions Top Secret test site in the Nevada Desert and in a secured and guarded sound stage at the Walt Disney Studios within which was a huge scale mock-up of the moon.

No man has ever ascended higher than 300 miles, if that high, above the Earth's surface. No man has ever orbited, landed on, or walked upon the moon ...

The tremendous radiation encountered in the Van Allen Belt, solar radiation, cosmic radiation, temperature control, and many other problems connected with space travel prevent living organisms leaving our atmosphere with our known level of technology. Any intelligent high school student with a basic physics book can prove NASA faked the Apollo moon landings

If you doubt this please explain how the astronauts walked upon the moons surface enclosed in a space suit in full sunlight absorbing a minimum of 265 degrees of heat surrounded by a vacuum. NASA tells us the moon has no atmosphere and that the astronauts were surrounded by the vacuum of space.

Heat is defined as the vibration or movement of molecules within matter. The faster the molecular motion the higher the temperature. The slower the molecular motion the colder the temperature. Absolute zero is that point where all molecular motion ceases. In order to have hot or cold molecules must be present.

A vacuum is a condition of nothingness where there are no molecules. Vacuums exist in degrees. Some scientists tell us that there is no such thing as an absolute vacuum. Space is the closest thing to an absolute vacuum that is known to us. There are so few molecules present in most areas of what we know as "space" that any concept of "hot" or "cold" is impossible to measure. A vacuum is a perfect insulator. That is why a "Thermos" or vacuum bottle is used to store hot or cold liquids in order to maintain the temperature for the longest time possible without re-heating or re-cooling.

Radiation of all types will travel through a vacuum but will not affect the vacuum. Radiant heat from the sun travels through the vacuum of space but does not "warm" space. In fact the radiant heat of the sun has no affect whatsoever until it strikes matter. Molecular movement will increase in direct proportion to the radiant energy which is absorbed by matter. The time it takes to heat matter exposed to direct sunlight in space is determined by its color, its elemental properties, its distance from the sun, and its rate of absorption of radiant heat energy. Space is NOT hot. Space is NOT cold.

Objects which are heated cannot be cooled by space. In order for an object to cool it must first be removed from direct sunlight. Objects which are in the shadow of another object will eventually cool but not because space is "cold". Space is not cold. Hot and cold do not exist in the vacuum of space. Objects cool because the laws of motion dictate that the molecules of the object will slow down due to the resistance resulting from striking other molecules until eventually all motion will stop provided the object is sheltered from the direct and/or indirect radiation of the sun and that there is no other source of heat. Since the vacuum of space is the perfect insulator objects take a very long time to cool even when removed from all sources of heat, radiated or otherwise.

NASA insists the space suits the astronauts supposedly wore on the lunar surface were air conditioned. An air conditioner cannot, and will not work without a heat exchanger. A heat exchanger simply takes heat gathered in a medium such as freon from one place and transfers it to another place. This requires a medium of molecules which can absorb and transfer the heat such as an atmosphere or water. An air conditioner will not and cannot work in a vacuum. A space suit surrounded by a vacuum cannot transfer heat from the inside of the suit to any other place. The vacuum, remember, is a perfect insulator. A man would roast in his suit in such a circumstance.

NASA claims the spacesuits were cooled by a water system which was piped around the body, then through a system of coils sheltered from the sun in the backpack. NASA claims that water was sprayed on the coils causing a coating of ice to form. The ice then supposedly absorbed the tremendous heat collected in the water and evaporated into space. There are two problems with this that cannot be explained away. 1) The amount of water needed to be carried by the astronauts in order to make this work for even a very small length of time in the direct 55 degrees over the boiling point of water (210 degrees F at sea level on Earth) heat of the sun could not have possibly been carried by the astronauts. 2) NASA has since claimed that they found ice in moon craters. NASA claims that ice sheltered from the direct rays of the sun will NOT evaporate destroying their own bogus "air conditioning" explanation.

Remember this. Think about it the next time you go off in the morning with a "vacuum bottle" filled with hot coffee. Think about it long and hard when you sit down and pour a piping hot cup from your thermos to drink with your lunch four hours later... and then think about it again when you pour the last still very warm cup of coffee at the end of the day.

The same laws of physics apply to any vehicle traveling through space. NASA claims that the spacecraft was slowly rotated causing the shadowed side to be cooled by the intense cold of space... an intense cold that DOES NOT EXIST. In fact the only thing that could have been accomplished by a rotation of the spacecraft is a more even and constant heating such as that obtained by rotating a hot dog on a spit. In reality a dish called Astronaut a la Apollo would have been served. At the very least you would not want to open the hatch upon the crafts return.

NASA knows better than to claim, in addition, that a water cooling apparatus such as that which they claim cooled the astronauts suits cooled the spacecraft. No rocket could ever have been launched with the amount of water needed to work such a system for even a very short period of time. Fresh water weighs a little over 62 lbs. per cubic foot. Space and weight capacity were critical given the lift capability of the rockets used in the Apollo Space Program. No such extra water was carried by any mission whatsoever for suits or for cooling the spacecraft.

On the tapes the Astronauts complained bitterly of the cold during their journey and while on the surface of the moon. They spoke of using heaters that did not give off enough heat to overcome the intense cold of space. It was imperative that NASA use this ruse because to tell the truth would TELL THE TRUTH. It is also proof of the arrogance and contempt in which the Illuminati holds the common man.

What we heard is in reality indicative of an over zealous cooling system in the props used during the filming of the missions at the Atomic Energy Commissions Nevada desert test site, where it is common to see temperatures well over 100 degrees. In the glaring unfiltered direct heat of the sun the Astronauts could never have been cold at any time whatsoever in the perfect insulating vacuum of space.

NASA claims that the space suits worn by the astronauts were pressurized at 5 psi over the ambient pressure (0 psi vacuum) on the moon's surface. We have examined the gloves NASA claims the astronauts wore and find they are made of pliable material containing no mechanical, hydraulic, or electrical devices which would aid the astronauts in the dexterous use of their fingers and hands while wearing the gloves. Experiments prove absolutely that such gloves are impossible to use and that the wearer cannot bend the wrist or fingers to do any dexterous work whatsoever when filled with 5 psi over ambient pressure either in a vacuum or in the earth's atmosphere. NASA actually showed film and television footage of astronauts using their hands and fingers normally during their EVAs on the so-called lunar surface. The films show clearly that there is no pressure whatsoever within the gloves... a condition that would have caused explosive decompression of the astronauts resulting in almost immediate death if they had really been surrounded by the vacuum of space.

If you don't believe it try it yourself... it is a very simple experiment and does not require a rocket scientist to perform. These are just two of over a hundred very simple and very easy to prove valid scientific reasons why NASA and the Apollo Space Program are two of the biggest lies ever foisted upon the unsuspecting and trusting People of the world.

In addition most, if not all, of the photos, films, and videotape of the Apollo Moon Missions are easily proven to be fake. Anyone with the slightest knowledge of photography, lighting, and physics can easily prove that NASA faked the visual records of the Apollo Space Program. Some are so obviously fake that when the discrepancies are pointed out to unsuspecting viewers an audible gasp has been heard. Some have actually gone into a mild state of shock. Some People break down and cry. I have seen others become so angry that they have ripped the offending photos to shreds while screaming incoherently.

C. Fred Kleinknect, head of NASA at the time of the Apollo Space Program, is now the Sovereign Grand Commander of the Council of the 33rd Degree of the Ancient and Accepted Scottish Rite of Freemasonry of the Southern Jurisdiction. It was his reward for pulling it off. All of the first astronauts were Freemasons. There is a photograph in the House of the Temple in Washington DC of Neil Armstrong on the moons surface (supposedly) in his spacesuit holding his Masonic Apron in front of his groin.

The effect upon the people of the world was, that if we could go to the moon other creatures from other worlds could travel to our Earth.

(From http://www.mt.net/~watcher/masonapollo.html as at 15 January 2005.)



Also of interest is the fact that Bill Cooper "was killed by the Apache County Sherrifs Department during a [SWAT] raid on his home in November of 2001. He is now buried on a hill in Eagar, Arizona." The post mortem report showed that Mr. Cooper was murdered by way of four bullets to the torso and one to the head. This was during "a search of his home," after which they took away his computer "for examination."

nomad
01-18-2005, 06:16 PM
It is entirely possible ... the NWO wants

us to believe we can live on other planets

to divert us from the fact that they will

be depopulizing the Earth ... they also divert

the funds to create more surveillance satellites

to keep ever better track of us. Take a look

at this link.

http://www.moonmovie.com/

55132
01-18-2005, 09:53 PM
I read a similar article like this some years ago while i was working on my graduate degree. The school I went was a technical college full of engineers. I asked a Phd engineer who had worked in Los Alamos, Ames and Fermi labs about the Article and asked him about heat transfer in space. He looked at me and said nothing as he walked away. I tried to get an answer from him but he never would.


55132

nomad
01-19-2005, 07:11 AM
55132 wrote:
I read a similar article like this some years ago while i was working on my graduate degree. The school I went was a technical college full of engineers. I asked a Phd engineer who had worked in Los Alamos, Ames and Fermi labs about the Article and asked him about heat transfer in space. He looked at me and said nothing as he walked away. I tried to get an answer from him but he never would.


55132

Interesting that no other nation has ever

shown pictures of their astronauts bouncing

about on the face of the moon like Japan, China

Russia etc ... I guess because they don't have

a Hollywood to help out.

DrippyBits
01-19-2005, 12:58 PM
Just my opinion but I believe "fake lunar landings"
and "aliens" are just BS trown out there to discredit real conspiracy theory's.

anonymiss
01-19-2005, 05:38 PM
DrippyBits wrote:
Just my opinion but I believe "fake lunar landings"
and "aliens" are just BS trown out there to discredit real conspiracy theory's.

Write on and Right on Drippy Bits!!!
I believe you're right! However, do you (anyone) believe we have a type of a craft that is similar to that of a UFO craft that might be used by--say: police and other officials to 'watch us from above' as we merrily ride to work, school, whatever. ??????

nomad
01-19-2005, 06:40 PM
anonymiss wrote:

DrippyBits wrote:
Just my opinion but I believe "fake lunar landings"
and "aliens" are just BS trown out there to discredit real conspiracy theory's.

Write on and Right on Drippy Bits!!!
I believe you're right! However, do you (anyone) believe we have a type of a craft that is similar to that of a UFO craft that might be used by--say: police and other officials to 'watch us from above' as we merrily ride to work, school, whatever. ??????


Again though how come no other government

ever broadcast images of their astronaunts

bouncing on the moon ?

anonymiss
01-19-2005, 06:57 PM
nomad wrote:

anonymiss wrote:

DrippyBits wrote:
Just my opinion but I believe "fake lunar landings"
and "aliens" are just BS trown out there to discredit real conspiracy theory's.

Write on and Right on Drippy Bits!!!
I believe you're right! However, do you (anyone) believe we have a type of a craft that is similar to that of a UFO craft that might be used by--say: police and other officials to 'watch us from above' as we merrily ride to work, school, whatever. ??????


Again though how come no other government

ever broadcast images of their astronaunts

bouncing on the moon ?


The creative mind wasn't at work maybe??
Or they just tossed a coin and said, "OK, the USA wins, --go ahead and make your fake moon landing videos.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Max
01-19-2005, 07:21 PM
Quite interesting there 55132.

I disagree that these conspiracies are just made up but they certainly are promoted by the mainstream to discredit the real issues- it seems they will allow items that have no real significance to the average person one way or another, nothing like "is your government out to kill you?" that would make people wonder. It's for the same reason why I don't get wrap-up too much on these things at this point- it won't matter much even if I "prove it".

Good question nomad.

nomad
01-19-2005, 07:26 PM
Max wrote:
Quite interesting there 55132.

I disagree that these conspiracies are just made up but they certainly are promoted by the mainstream to discredit the real issues- it seems they will allow items that have no real significance to the average person one way or another, nothing like "is your government out to kill you?" that would make people wonder. It's for the same reason why I don't get wrap-up too much on these things at this point- it won't matter much even if I "prove it".

Good question nomad.


Thanks Max, it is a good question but

the absence of evidence is not evidence of proof.

But very curious though.

DaddyLongLeg
01-27-2005, 05:03 AM
William Cooperís article is poorly put and wrong.

The tremendous radiation encountered in the Van Allen Belt, solar radiation, cosmic radiation, temperature control, and many other problems connected with space travelÖ

In this statement the author uses the same problem four times but calls it something different each time. His central claim is that radiation from the Sun creates an escalating heat problem due to the insulating properties of a vacuum. The science sounds reasonable, but what the author has failed to understand, (or reveal) is that the heat is lost due to radiation. This is precisely how the heat producing energy arrived at the rocket in the first place.

Radiation of all types will travel through a vacuum but will not affect the vacuum. Radiant heat from the sun travels through the vacuum of space but does not "warm" space.

Here the author actually tells us the answer to the problem he has constructed. Heat is transferred by two methods, conduction and radiation: any intelligent person can read this in a secondary school science textbook.

nomad
01-27-2005, 07:12 AM
I would still like to see the Japanese bouncing

on the moon today.

Ahmad
01-27-2005, 08:03 AM
peace,

In Quran, Moon Landing is confirmed!

[54:1] The Hour has come closer, and the moon has split.*

*54:1 This important sign of the approaching end of the world came to pass in 1969 when humans landed on the moon and brought pieces of the moon to earth. At the same time, God's mathematical Miracle of the Quran was being gradually unveiled. Traditional Muslims opposed it, since it exposed the fallacy of their practices (Appendix 25).

Interestingly some submitters later after the late messenger, Rashad Khalifa delivered this prophecy, found that the Lunar Module has departed the Moon exactly at the minute and second coded in the above verse's numbers [54:1].

Nasa (Apollo 11, Mission Summary) (http://nssdc.gsfc.nasa.gov/database/MasterCatalog?sc=1969-059A)

The LM lifted off from the Moon at 17:54:01 UT on 21 July after 21 hours, 36 minutes on the lunar surface.

nomad
01-27-2005, 04:37 PM
Ahmad I love your posts.

I don't think this proves it though.

Look below and see that many different times

could have been selected to falsely prove that

the hand of G-d was on the Quran.


---------------------------------------------
Mission Profile

After launch on Saturn V SA-504 on 16 July 1969 at 13:32 UT (9:32 a.m. EDT) from pad 39A of Kennedy Space Center, Apollo 11 entered Earth orbit. After 1 1/2 Earth orbits, the S-IVB stage was re-ignited at 16:16:16 UT for a translunar injection burn of 5 minutes, 48 seconds putting the spacecraft on course for the Moon. The CSM separated from the S-IVB stage containing the LM 33 minutes later, turned around and docked with the LM at 16:56:03 UT. About an hour and 15 minutes later the S-IVB stage was injected into heliocentric orbit. During translunar coast a color TV transmission was made from Apollo 11 and on 17 July a 3-second mid-course correction burn of the main engine was performed. Lunar orbit insertion was achieved on 19 July at 17:21:50 UT by a retrograde firing of the main engine for 357.5 seconds while the spacecraft was behind the Moon and out of contact with Earth. A later 17 second burn circularized the orbit. On 20 July Armstrong and Aldrin entered the LM for final checkout. At 18:11:53 the LM and CSM separated. After a visual inspection by Collins, the LM descent engine fired for 30 seconds at 19:08 UT, putting the craft into a descent orbit with a closest approach 14.5 km above the Moon's surface. At 20:05 the LM descent engine fired for 756.3 seconds and descent to the lunar surface began.

The LM landed at 20:17:40 UT (4:17:40 p.m. EDT) in Mare Tranquilitatis (the Sea of Tranquility), Armstrong reporting, "Houston, Tranquility Base here - the Eagle has landed." Armstrong stepped onto the lunar surface at 02:56:15 UT on 21 July (10:56:15 p.m. July 20 EDT) stating, "That's one small step for man, one giant leap for mankind", and Aldrin followed 19 minutes later. The astronauts deployed the EASEP and other instruments, took photographs, and collected 21.7 kg of lunar rock and soil. The astronauts traversed a total distance of about 250 meters. The EVA ended at 5:11:13 UT when the astronauts returned to the LM and closed the hatch.

The LM lifted off from the Moon at 17:54:01 UT on 21 July after 21 hours, 36 minutes on the lunar surface. After docking with the CSM at 21:34:00 UT, the LM was jettisoned into lunar orbit at 00:01:01 UT on 22 July. Transearth injection began at 04:54:42 UT on 22 July with a 2 1/2 minute firing of the CSM main engine. A mid-course correction was made later on 22 July. The CM separated from the SM at 16:21:13 UT on 24 July. Apollo 11 splashed down in the Pacific Ocean on 24 July 1969 at 16:50:35 UT (12:50:35 p.m. EDT) after a mission elapsed time of 195 hrs, 18 mins, 35 secs. The splashdown point was 13 deg 19 min N, 169 deg 9 min W, 400 miles SSW of Wake Island and 24 km (15 mi) from the recovery ship USS Hornet.

Ahmad
01-27-2005, 07:35 PM
The time was not selected deliberately to fabricate a proof. Ther only time of separation in your quote is the one with 54 minutes, what a coincidence!

www.usn2161.net/moonsplit.html

nomad
01-27-2005, 09:04 PM
Interesting Ahmad ... any info in the Quran

regarding the electrifying of planet Earth ?

Personally I value electricity far more than
a landing on lifeless rock.

DaddyLongLeg
01-28-2005, 08:32 AM
Hi nomad

Interesting that no other nation has ever shown pictures of their astronauts bouncing about on the face of the moon like Japan, China, Russia etc ... I guess because they don't have a Hollywood to help out.

Again though how come no other government ever broadcast images of their astronauts bouncing on the moon?

Maybe that is because Japan, China, and Russia have never claimed to have sent a man to the Moon?

I canít be sure if anyone has been to the Moon, but I can tell you that William Cooperís misleading article is not one you should quote from.

Think about it this way, if Cooperís claims about heat transfer in a vacuum where right, The Moon (and everything else in the Solar System that didnít have a Van Allen belt) would have been fried a long time ago.

The only reason I have brought this up is because you didnít seem overly convinced by the info I posted.

nomad
01-28-2005, 08:46 AM
How would you explain all the other anomolies

mentioned on moonmovie.com ?

DaddyLongLeg
01-28-2005, 10:56 AM
How would you explain all the anomalies mentioned on moonmovie.com?

Nomad, Iím not trying to say they did or didnít go to the Moon, Iím just pointing out that William Cooperís claims about heat transfer in a vacuum being detrimental to the Apollo missions are bogus.

Iím probably wrong about the four points being the same problem though; itís more like two are the same problem.

One thing I am curious to know more about is how they shielded the command module crew from radiation, given that they even left orbit! I heard on the radio during this past week that the crew of the ISS had been ordered to take refuge into the most shielded section of the station due to an increased level of radiation experienced over the days that followed. That gives weight to the claim made at moonmovie regarding the shielding of astronauts from radiation back in 1969.

Has anyone seen his film?

Ahmad
02-13-2005, 06:53 AM
Peace,

The problem with the moon landing hoax theory is the very weak arguments. Here is a good study refuting all the claims of the hoax theory supporters, including the unparallael shadows and the van alen radiation belt.

http://www.braeunig.us/space/hoax.htm

Also feel free to check my article on the apollo 11, a mission prophesized in Quran:

http://www.usn2161.net/moonsplit.html

truebeliever
02-13-2005, 08:06 AM
Dear fellow malcontents,

Here is the best debunking of the Moon debunkers.

http://www.badastronomy.com/bad/tv/iangoddard/moon01.htm

The human race has landed on the moon.

You give too much power to these people.

You would have to fake the radio signals and 100,000 other little bits and peices.

Thank you Ahmed for the other info.

We went.

God has created a gigantic universe for us to explore. And eventually, when we've grown up, we will be heading out to explore it.

Admittedly at first glance the evidence is compelling and then with just a bit of common sense in the other direction we see the Moon Hoax theory fall apart.

They got me for a second to.

Well done Dadylonglegs for the other bits of common sense.

The Van Ellen belt is not an impassable barrier.

Be careful of the urban legend that becomes fact. Just becoz we want to believe does'nt make it true.

If we ar'nt as careful as we can be they will keep laughing at us. We're all ready lacking in credibility...cant think why?....

:-D :-D :-D :-D :-(

And whats more...why does their have to be a 'superior' race from outer space that is going to come down and save us from ourselves? Thats the fantasy of a helpless infant.

We cant accept the fact that life is a miracle and maybe we're the most advanced civilization in the Universe. We dont want to accept the responsibility.

For all the looking no one can say for sure that we are NOT alone. Just becoz there's billions of them does'nt mean we're the dunces of the Universe waiting to be rescued.

To say that we wont be moving out into God's creation is ridiculous. The baby leaves it's cot and always does.

I just wish i could be around to see it.

truebeliever
02-13-2005, 08:08 AM
Also DLL the suits were white and are capable of reflecting an enormous amount of radiation straight back into space just like white fluffy clouds do here on Earth before the radiation heads to the infra red range.

The article by the moon debunker is so full of holes i could fly a 757 through it...or perhaps a cruise missile looking like a 757.

rushdoony
02-13-2005, 10:03 AM
Ahmad,

Most of your posts and ideas are very good.
But not all!:)
I don't have a lot of time to research
and debate this but on your post
"Lunar Module lifts off with a part of the moon"

1. who took the picture?
2. mighty fine coincidece for the Earth
to show up front and centre for background
of photograph.

truebeliever
02-13-2005, 10:16 AM
Rush, please go here and all will be revealed.

http://users.erols.com/igoddard/moon01.htm

They did put men on the moon so I'm sure they can set up a camera to take a photo while the Module takes off.

As for the Earth? Since the dawn of the camera photographers try to take that special shot.

I'm sure they could manage it.

That being said and all...if God descended from the heavens and said it was faked it would'nt surprise me given their other scams.

However the evidence for a scam just does'nt hold up.

It really does'nt.

One more thing. The doco was aired on F-O-X...that should have set off alarm bells straight away.

Ahmad
02-13-2005, 12:10 PM
Peace,

The lunar module is "the Lander portion" (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lunar_module) of the Apollo spacecraft.

After it took off the moon, it re-docked (http://users.specdata.com/home/pullo/lm_mis1.htm)
with the main craft "Columbia". Thus the photo was taken by the third astronaut "Michael Collins" on Columbia.

http://www.usn2161.net/lmliftoff.jpg

rushdoony
02-13-2005, 02:19 PM
One more thing. The doco was aired on F-O-X...that should have set off alarm bells straight away.
----------------------------------------------
That's right it would be fully expected for FOX to air a purposefully flawed documentary
that could easily be attacked later.
Fox and NASA are part of the same "NWO"
conspiracy, that stems from the same "Father of all lies". They are deceptively very clever.