PDA

View Full Version : Is Bible more History or Prophecy?

Daniel
11-30-2004, 11:34 AM
Most people feel Bible is more History than Prophecy.
There isn't much proof of it's history though. For instance ther is no proof that the Jews were ever enslaved for 400 years. Nor is there proof that slaves built the pyramids.
It seems to me that the Illuminati have been printing the Bible for hundreds of years and therefore have been able to edit it to their liking!

Parashuram
11-30-2004, 01:58 PM
That's why we should read Vedas. Srimad Bhagavatam in particular. There we'll find a history going back to the beginning of the universe, and forward up to its annihilation. There is a very good description in Vedas about the time we live in. It is said that we live in Kali yuga (432 000 years age), which main description consist of quarrels amongst people in general. We are only 5000 years deep in Kali yuga and things will get much worse in time. Evereything will be ruined. People will eat their own children at the end of it. Men madness will meet no end, while losing the last trace of conection with moral values and therefore God.

WSH
11-30-2004, 02:20 PM
It's a matter of faith. If you believe in the God of the Bible, then you believe in His ability to perserve his Word. The Illumnati and their master, Satan, are only as powerful as God allows them to be. He would not let Himself be silenced. History documents massive concerted efforts to destroy the Bible and limit its distribution. Yet, the Word has survived. What has changed throughout the year's is man's interpretation of it. But the scriptures have always been there, meant for individuals to prayfully discern for themselves.

Ahmad
12-01-2004, 07:22 AM
Peace WSH,

Just for your knowledge, now we have a final testament that even the people who recieved it don't use it anymore!

The muslims have abandoned the final testament (Quran) in favor of satanic books of (Hadith).

every book must get a confirming book after it to expose the injections, the bible exposed the injections in the Torah, Quran exposes the injections in the bible (around 10%, e.g: trinity and son of God).

As for Quran, God equipped it with the same miracle that preserved the book of Moses (the miracle of 19), a mathematical (easy to be appreciated) incontrovertible proof of divine authorship.

God indeed preserves His words (not the paper), by sending confirming scriptures and finally embedding this superhuman mathematical structure in Quran.

www.usn2161.net/19miracle.html

sablefish
12-01-2004, 08:08 PM
I figure the Bible is being used to unite Satan worshipers in the belief that The Revelation of St. John is part of the Gospel of Jesus Christ.. I figure it has been twisted to advance the NWO... In otherwords our Bible is being used against us Christians to support Satanists.. The T.V. preachers that we have are whores for Satan.. May they rot in Hell for being the false prophets.. Falwell, Robertson, all of them... who except materialism as their base... they have sold us out.

Max
12-02-2004, 10:30 PM
My belief is that The Bible is the word of God but the translations have been perverted (each one gets worse then before)- here are some links I've found of interest:

http://www.antichristconspiracy.com/HTML%20Pages/Which_Bible_Version_is_God's_Word.htm
http://www.jesus-is-savior.com/Bible/new_international_perversion.htm

New Age bible
http://www.benabraham.com/html/new_age_bible_versions.html

Teen Study Bible
http://www.av1611.org/kjv/nivteen.html

I think there are some other writings of God that did not make it into the Bible (thanks to the Illumanti)- here's an example:

The Book of Enoch
http://100777.com/doc/358
http://www.worldhistory.com/wiki/B/Book-of-Enoch.htm

This seems most interesting:

The King of kings' Bible
http://jahtruth.net//kofkad.htm

Daniel
12-04-2004, 06:55 AM
Nobody is answering my Question. I guess I'll have to answer it for you. The Bible is much more about prophecy than history. For instance the exodus has yet to happen, but it will, in our lifetime.

nohope187
12-06-2004, 07:11 PM
In my humble opinion, the bible is God's word.
It has been corrupted by the hands of man over the ages but, God accounted for that in Revelations 18(I don't remember the exact versus, so look it up for yourself). I know this dude who's well versed in the Hebrew, Greek, Egyptian and Sumarian languages and goes back through scripture to clarify all that's been FUBAR'ed throughout the bible.

here's his website: aristotle.net/~bhuie/index.html

I encourage everyone to check it out and come to their own conclusions.

Peace out.

diamond
12-07-2004, 01:21 PM
I think the dude well-versed in Egyptian, Sumerian stuff is Zecharia Sitchin. His books are certainly interesting, and present a much stronger case of what the Bible is really about. It does seem that there's a systematic brainwashing campaign going on, which has been prevalent for several centuries.

diamond
12-07-2004, 05:35 PM
I have a feeling that the Bible is a highly edited and manipulated document, which is totally different from what it originally was.

From what I've seen, the following arguments are generally used to further the mind-control agenda of most churches:

1. Jesus was born to a Virgin: This is not impossible. However, the Mahabharath (a Hindu epic) also has numerous stories of sons being born to Virgins (Karna born to Kunti, who was a Virgin at that time). A very highly spiritually advanced being can impregnate a woman just through the force of will, and this is a well-known Yogic secret. Perhaps Jesus's father was a secret Yogi too.

2. Jesus performed many miracles: Performing miracles is not a new phenomenon. There are plenty of Yogic texts that explain several miraculous powers (siddhis), including revival of the dead. These powers can be obtained by anyone that follows an authentic Yogic discipline with extreme hard work.

3. Jesus resurrected after 3 days of his death: Resurrection is also not a new phenomenon. There have been plenty of cases of deceased Yogis manifesting their physical form to their devotees/disciples after their death. Kabir, Tailanga Swami, Lahiri Mahasaya, Swami Sri Yukteshwar and several others have demonstrated it and many of these took place only in the recent 20th century. Secondly, there's also a well-known Yogic phenomenon called "samadhi", which involves suspension of breath and all the bodily functions and total withdrawal of consciousness into divine bliss. Such advanced Yogis can easily cure their wounds and heal anyone. I've also seen many people making a strong argument that Jesus only went into samadhi and did not die on the cross, which makes good sense too.

4. Jesus died for our sins: There is no doubt that a Guru can take the sins of his disciples and suffer on their behalf, and it happens all the time. And Jesus might have done the same thing for his disciples. However, there can never be a proof that Jesus died for the sins of all humanity.

5. Biblical prophecies are coming true: Even Nostradamus made prophecies that have come true. If that's considered to be the "work of the devil", then I do not understand what exempts the Biblical guys from the same branding. After all, prophecies are just prophecies! I suppose anyone that's skilled enough to access the temporal dimension can make good prophecies.

6. Many people are being healed and restored because they accepted Jesus: The same thing holds good for an equal number of people that accepted Allah, Krishna, Shiva, or Buddha. The infinite intelligence responds according to one's own faith.

7. One must read the Bible from their heart with an attitude of belief and everything will become clear: The same argument holds good for the Koran or the Gita or the Lotus Sutra. If one believes in something strongly enough, it's certainly possible to see the entire reality with that perception. After all, if a person wears red glasses, everything appears red even if it is not. Perhaps the Christian conditioning is akin to wearing red glasses and say the Islamic conditioning or Buddhist conditioning is akin to wearing green glasses.

My conclusion is that Jesus was an advanced Yogi who reached the highest states of consciousness. And obviously the statements made in the Bible must have a deeper meaning that what they literally appear to be. It's said that only a Yogi can understand another Yogi, so I can understand why many people might be brainwashed.

I know that many people will not agree with these inferences, but a genuine truth-seeker will always make an attempt to break through all mental barriers and discover the truth for what it really is. Truth might be painful, but it shall set you free!

God Bless!

billiard
12-08-2004, 07:56 AM
well I'll weigh in on this ...

while i respect other opinions , i will affirm my belief that the bible is the word of God . everyone has an equal right to his opinion , but everyone's opinion is not equally right .

i'm for truth . been lied to enough already . it is evident that what appears true on the suface of things is seldom true when one digs a little deeper .(many still say this is a free country)our world view is based on what we believe to be true .the bible tells us what is true . period . our life experience may say otherwise but then , as in many things , our experience , being limited , can give us false impressions . we have all experienced this or we would not be in this forum discussing the mess we're in .we used to see the world differently than we do now . now we are better informed . we know more of the truth .

the truth is that God is the author of all goodness : love , peace , gentleness . and he had to do something to rescue us from this present evil world . being born here affects us . so he became a man , born of a woman ,lived a sinless life and suffered the penalty for our rebellion for us so he could legally restore us to our place as his children .that's who Jesus is ... God reaching to help us in our need because of his love for us . each and every one of us .

"and to as many as recieved him , to them gave he the power to become the sons of God"

that's my story and I'm stickin' to it .

marypopinz
12-08-2004, 11:20 AM
Yup!

Mary XXX

Saturnino
12-08-2004, 11:45 AM
The Bible is indeed both. It tells a lot of history in order to teach us how God ordained events in order to fulfill his plan of redemption thru the life and sacrifice of Jesus. It also is a book of history because it tries to give us examples of common people and their relationship with God. In this aspect, the Bible is very candid, since it never hides the flaws of people, like David or Moses.
It is also a book of prophecy. There are dozens of prophecies that Jesus fulfilled and that could only have been fulfilled by Him, in order to prove that He was who He said He was.
And, of course, there are the end times prophecies. It is important to notice that prophecies are not as crucial for a christian as obeying the commands of Christ.
What I mean is: even if you don`t have a clue about prophecy but believes in Christ and lives a good, honest life, you will be fine. That`s why Jesus warned that nobody will know exactly the time of His coming...we are not supposed to live in function of it, but we are to read the general signs.

About the Iluminatti using the Bible...they can use anything for their purposes, but it takes a very prejudiced person for not seeing that the commands of Christ are just, good and only result in a better loving life for all.

For a good and seious Christian perspective on End Times I recommend:
www.cuttingedge.org

All the best !

Daniel
12-09-2004, 11:10 AM
Diamond, but still in the rough,

I must respond to your statement that Jesus was born to a virgin and then you state this is possible. We live in a world with certain Universal laws that no one can live outside of. Not even Yogi Bear!

I will state however that I believe the Spirituality of God lives in Jesus. I will not pray to Jesus but I will and do give Thanks and pray to God and only God himself.

sablefish
12-09-2004, 11:31 AM
Daniel.. Here is a thought.. Back in the 60's I spent most of my energy trying to follow in the paths that God or Christ would have me walk in.. Never being concerned about where I would get my next meal, where I would stay, but just let the spirit guide me..

I was stoned on acid I think, and while in prayer asking the lord how would I be fed, I heard a voice that said jump and do a summersault in the air off of a sand dune on a beach. I jumped and when I landed in the sand in both hands I had a clam.

Not everything in this world operates in the standard manner in what science would dictate.. I believe there is something much bigger than just the physical sciences going on.

I think faith and love are keys to the doorway to perhaps another dimension.. Perhaps this is the Kingdom of Heaven. I suspect that this Kingdom is there for all religions and people of all faiths that love God.

marypopinz
12-09-2004, 11:44 AM
Amen Sable!

mary XXX

Daniel
12-09-2004, 12:22 PM
Let me make myself a little more clear. I believe in a higher consciousness. (read Robert Livingston Seagull by Richard Bach) I believe in intuition and higher realms of thought, like ESP. The reason I believe in these things is because I've experienced them for myself, like you Sablefish. And by the way these phenomena occur to me much more frquently now that I'm off drugs and alcohol.

Yes definitley other dimensions exist that we don't understand yet, but I'm working on it!

But Science has proven beyond any shadow of a doubt that Mammals cannot breed without both male and female commiting a physical act. Plain and simple.

If you want to say that Jesus is the spiritual Son of God than you might be on to something! I don't believe the Christians have said that?

marypopinz
12-09-2004, 12:55 PM
Daniel, I'm oh so glad you brought up that subject.

For me, Jesus was the spiritual son of God. God's spirit infused in a man of physical atoms. Amazing huh.

Jesus seemed to be a bit tuned in, n'est-ce pas? He understood the energy that is spirit, he understood his own thoughts and feelings, the energy that is God, the energy Satan does not want humanity to sense... it's like that warm fuzzy feeling called love. It is a good vibe.

For me Jesus was, is, and will always be the living spirit of God. He knew and tried to show people what the human spirit was capable of. Miracles. With faith.

It is our human nature to evolve, as with any animal here on earth. Many use five senses and the sum of these five senses seems to create a sixth. Intuition. The more honest you are with yourself, in reality, the greater the depth of honesty within intuition.

I was a sensitive child and now I am a very intuitive woman. The telepathy comes and goes and is very weird, to say the least.

I think this generation is completely tuned in which is why the Government is trying so desparately to tune them out, attempting to tune everyone into the materialistic world which is a facade - completely dualistic in nature.

Nova Scotia Tourism invites the tourist to Nova Scotia to see the beauty, not witness the corruption that the people suffer under oppression, by the powers that be.

Satan wishes to keep us blind while God wants to reveal the truth - the Good, the bad and the Ugly.

Children are sensitive, they know who they like and who they don't. Why do we, as adults, loose this ability to differentiate? Where does our intuition go and what would happen if it were developed? (Are minds are too busy elsewhere and we simply don't pay attention.)

The two keys required to develop intuition are honesty and access to an "imagination". Are you capable of creative thought/independent thought? Then you have an imagination; a playground, a movie screen where the soul and spirit may daydream together, united in truth. Sometimes the subconscious holds the answers. Get the picture?

Any wonder the schools have knocked out art and music? These are the things that develop an imagination / the seat of intuition. The military know how to use these faculties, of this you may be certain.

Clear your mind of B.S. worry, think of God and the answer always comes. That's how it works in my mind. Weird, aren't I?

Mary XXX

Daniel
12-09-2004, 05:21 PM
Speaking of prophecy, check this out.

http://www.nostradamus.org/hitler/

Now I wonder if he originally wrote Bush instead of Mabus?

sablefish
12-09-2004, 07:41 PM
Somehow I wonder if all of this is self fulfilling prophecy.. In other words.. Who benefits from the fulfillment of these words?.. If it happens to be the very people who wrote these words .. Should I not be suspicious?.. Perhaps everything that was ever written is lies.. to get us to be in servitude to the authors of these words.

I don't believe any of the Old Testament.. I believe in the four Gospels.

But wait a minute.. The New
World Order hates Torah believing Jews that are descendants of the bloodline of Abraham more than they hate Christians, and Muslims.

That leads me to believe that The NWO is racist, and a bunch of white Eastern Europeans who want to rid the world of God's chosen... The Palis are the same race (bloodline as the Jews).. and if you check google you will see that they are the same race.

In otherwords, what we got here is a bunch of Eastern European dudes (From Bavaria) pretending to be of the blood of Abraham, in order to swipe the oil from the entire Middle East and, the American soldiers are fighting and dying for this lie of monumental proportions?.

I can't take it no more... It makes me want to barf.

marypopinz
12-09-2004, 09:42 PM
It is not just the government who is sick. We, society, are sick too. We apathetically stand by, wondering what we can do. Get right with the Lord, I say. Do not be a silent witness.

Racism is killing us. Most people hold varying degrees of racism. It is a red flag for ignorance. People need to learn about each other and varying cultures. We need to stop hating and appreciate. Society needs to confront itself before the government uses the racial hatred they are brewing in the media,to create societal unrest (which is happening), as another "good" excuse for Martial Law.

Consciously seek a friend, a person, from another race or religion. It's an invaluable experience and you just may learn something. It would also greatly add to the concept of peace.

We need to believe in peace. Armageddon is for the Hollywood types who live for the drama and sit idly in their seats.

Peace Sable
I think humanity could come up with some brilliant prophesies that can be focused upon, such as a place in time where there is one thousand years peace, for the betterment of the future.

Mary XXX

sablefish
12-09-2004, 09:51 PM
Maryxxx Thank for the comeback.. Heah.. It's almost Chrismas.. You don't mind if I call you MaryX do you ? I notice you call me sable.. and I dont mind at all.. Is it O.K.?

marypopinz
12-09-2004, 10:14 PM
It's all good!

MaryX

louey
12-11-2004, 12:37 PM
Ahmad,

Can you please educate an uninformed individual as to what you mean by the Quran being infused with the number 19? I have not heard this before, and I do not understand what it means. Do you really think that because the numbers of a book add up to 19 that you can trust it's from God?

Louey

Ahmad
12-11-2004, 01:41 PM
Peace be unto you Louey,

God has composed his final testament around the number 19 in a superhuman way. I can't make you appreciate it though, but i can introduce it to you.

We all need proofs to reassure our hearts of the truthfulness of anything, that's why God sends us signs to convince us that Quran is the exact word by word message from outer space, from Him.

The whole universe is built on numbers, 19 is the building block of it, however weird it may sound, but it's the absolute truth.

7 years after the purifying messenger of the covenant Rashad Khalifa was assasintaed (He was the one commissioned by God to decode the code), a German scientist, who had no knowledge about Rashad's assertion (that 19 is God's signature in HIs universe) found after extensive research that 19 is on everything, on me and you and the whole universe.

But before you verify this simple miracle for yourself, you should read at least some verses of Quran in order to see for yourself, if it's nonsense or the Truth.

The message is everything, 19 is just a sign to REassure your heart that Quran is truly from your Lord.

For more info. please check my recent reply on the (Submission, the religion destined to prevail) thread, and also check the information posted on my website, may God guide us to His straight path.

marypopinz
12-11-2004, 01:54 PM
Lou

I think, and I could be wrong....

Numerology is based on every leter of the alphabet being asigned a numerical value and every number being a signed a meaning.

They add up the sum of the numbers, being derived from the letters and that end number is then divided into singular separate digits and those numbers add up together, and so on if warranted.

The people who play with the dark side of spirituality, and their are a lot of them, place there faith in this rediculous idea and their will, and they think that makes it so.

There is a certain bizarre logic to it, I suppose. I.E. Crowley dude preached, "Let thy will be the whole of the law".

Translation.... anything goes. Not in front of the kids and certainly not with the kids. Satanism in a nutshell. I digress.

This is a mathematical formula for assigning numerical value to letters and deriving a new numerical value when assessing a group of letters - a word, and therefore deriving "new" meaning from the collection of numbers.

It follows that if I thought a sure fire way to make sure sure no one tampered with my writing, I would make an allowance for each sentence to add up to 19 say?

A code is a code and codes were meant to be broken. If some knows how to figure it out to assess its value, that "value" may not be altered and the words may be altered as long as the value of the combined words remained the same.

Like I said, I could be completely wrong and that is my perception.

mary XXX

Ahmad
12-11-2004, 02:37 PM
Peace Mary,

You said: "I could be completely wrong"

No, you are not completely wrong, the magicians, the satanists, the Caballah (a mysterious faction of Judaism) all practice numerology, a small example (the skull and bones emphasize on the number 322!).

However we have to think, what is the origin of all this numerology?

The messenger of the covenant gave us an important clue, he quoted in appendix 1 of his authroized translation of Quran Rabbi Judah the pious:

The following quotation is taken from STUDIES IN JEWISH MYSTICIM, (Association for Jewish Studies, Cambridge, Mass., Joseph Dan & Frank Talmage, eds., Page 88, 1982). The quotation refers to the work of Rabbi Judah the Pious (12th Century AD):

The people [Jews] in France made it a custom to add [in the morning prayer] the words: "`Ashrei temimei derekh [blessed are those who walk the righteous way]," and our Rabbi, the Pious, of blessed memory, wrote that they were completely and utterly wrong. It is all gross falsehood, because there are only nineteen times that the Holy Name is mentioned [in that portion of the morning prayer]... and similarly you find the word `Elohim nineteen times in the pericope of Ve-'elleh shemot.... Similarly, you find that Israel were called "sons" nineteen times, and there are many other examples. All these sets of nineteen are intricately intertwined, and they contain many secrets and esoteric meanings, which are contained in more than eight large volumes... Furthermore, in this section there are 152 (19x8) words.

--------------------

So this Rabbi in the 12th century acknowledged that there are significant numbers in the scriptures. I believe that Satan uses God's creation, the good things and distort it to the exact opposite, soon a new secret faction of Judaism got busy (the Caballah or kabbala) and started the process of divination using numerology.

So how could we tell God's signs from Satan's numerology?

1- The message is the most important thing, God's sign will stand for the simple idea of (One God ALONE), while Satan's numerology will promote polytheism, it stands for evil meanings, no meaning or nonsense.

2- Satan's numerology hoaxes are based mainly on assumptions, unclear connections, use of alot of modules and number variations for the same module. While God's signs are CRYSTAL CLEAR,they don't need a high IQ to be understood, they vary from the simple to the complex to allow everybody to appreciate them, they are direct, unambiguous, divine in nature.

3- Satanic numerologist usually are stuck in the visible, they use numbers to feel they are in control, to gain power, they are obsessed with numbers to the extent that it totally preoccupies their minds. Whatever occupies your mind most of the time is your god.

Those satanists see power in numbers, that's why they use them extinsively, they also see independent power in symbols. However numbers are nothing without a righteous meaning behind them. There is no lucky number, or evil number, any number can be good or bad depending on the message behind it.

19 for example is a sign for the sincere, if it appeared on an evil event, it would mean that God is in full control and he is allowing the evil scheme (in order to serve a higher purpose or message), like the prominent 19 hostages in 911, it meant that God knows exactly what they are doing, while the whole event was a warning to the Americans that they have been following Satan, and his satanic leaders, a wake up call.

The bottom line is there are indeed satanic hoaxes, but there are also God's original signs and proofs. If you can't see the message behind the numbers, nobody can show them to you!

If you are sincere enough you will SEE.

-------------------------------

Witchcraft condemned:

[2:102] They pursued what the devils taught concerning Solomon's kingdom. Solomon, however, was not a disbeliever, but the devils were disbelievers. They taught the people sorcery, and that which was sent down through the two angels of Babel, Haroot and Maroot. These two did not divulge such knowledge without pointing out: "This is a test. You shall not abuse such knowledge." But the people used it in such evil schemes as the breaking up of marriages. They can never harm anyone against the will of GOD. They thus learn what hurts them, not what benefits them, and they know full well that whoever practices witchcraft will have no share in the Hereafter. Miserable indeed is what they sell their souls for, if they only knew.

Conjecture condemned:

[34:54] They have rejected it in the past; they have decided instead to uphold conjecture and guesswork.