PDA

View Full Version : I Have Just Been Visted By State Authorities!!!!! 5pm Wednesday Oz time.

truebeliever
01-19-2005, 03:54 AM
Imagine my surprise!

About to wipe out a squad of luckless Japanese warriors on a Pacific shore in Medal Of Honour when came the knock at the door.

Expecting my luckless next door neighbour begging for milk imagine my shock!...Two of Western Australia's finest at my door Identifacation badges in hand!

Greg Bothe, Senior Constable, Protection Officer, State Security Unit and Co.

After sending an innocent e-mail to the Water Corporation asking for their policy on Fluoridation of water some time ago, it seems i have my reply!

And so personal! How sweet!

Apparently a whole lotta people have e-mailed as well with some VERY WHACKY 'conspiricy type' e-mails.

Due to water being an essential service it seems the Police must be involved.

The two officers were certainly polite but I really objected to it all.

REAL terrorists do not send e-mails before poisening water supplies.

There good cop bad cop routine needed work also.

For a minute I thought REAL honest to goodness FASCISM was upon me...the gulag...the cold...the humiliation...

A government department sending the coppers around. One for the books. God help us if a real terrorist (mossad as al'quida) take them up on the offer.

:-x

john
01-19-2005, 04:05 AM
When big little men`s paranoia knocks at the door of the little big men... I guess the State Security agents have not been told that Ben Laden is himself part of the New World Order`s State "Security". As part of the Golden Dawn illuminati society, George Orwell was well informed about the future -our present time- indeed.

truebeliever
01-19-2005, 04:36 AM
John, as a coincidence the OFFENDING e-mail was ALL 1984. Totally whacko incoherent stuff about Oceania and Eurasia et.al...incoherent, totally incoherent.

In fact so WHACKO was it that I suspect one of the Water Corps employees has sent it off in an attempt to discredit the serious e-mails they had recieved.

The police were polite and courtious.

I felt totally violated however. Very pissed off about it.

I made a vain attempt at explaining that the war on terror was a con however I suspect it fell on deaf ears.

Unfortunately the yes men that pass for police are not to big on questioning their masters version of events.

I noted one was ex SAS with his little insignia on.

Lucky they did'nt have a warrent. They may have found my John Denver record collection!

nomad
01-19-2005, 07:07 AM
Truebeliever,

How did they get your home address ?

Draken
01-19-2005, 08:35 AM
truebeliever,

that's scary.
I'm afraid I wouldn't be surprised if at some stage in the future they would come knocking on MY door.

:-x

Yeoshua
01-19-2005, 09:18 AM
Aren't you fortunate truebliever?

A fundamentalist and visited by the authorities eh?

Bollocks!

In a world where coincedence doesn't happen, you're still talking with it swinging sunshine.

marypopinz
01-19-2005, 09:29 PM
Sucks, True

and what to do but laugh!?!?

at their ignorance

local idiots came creeping round my door after I kept on the local radio and emailing how MY GOVERNMENT NOT ONLY ADDS FLOURIDE ... Nova Scotia gets KMNO4 added to their water supply

KMNO4 you say?

It has a lot of purposes. apparently 8mg in a bottle of redwine is a recipe for murder and my government puts it into my water supply???

HELLO?

Helloooooooooooooooooooooooooooo????????!!!!!!!!!! !

mary XXX

Mawashi
01-20-2005, 01:06 AM
John Denver!
Mate, you're asking for trouble... :lol:

marypopinz
01-20-2005, 01:09 AM
Someone has to tell the truth

XXX

truebeliever
02-04-2005, 07:41 PM
Oh yes I'm back.

One must pay the rent.

Say 'Freemason Boy', I thought I sent you packing?

Such vulgar language!

Usually my domain.

I thought you were so "rational" and not tempted by the sins of passive/aggressive verbal joisting.

Poor Possum!

truebeliever
02-04-2005, 07:45 PM
Nomad, I sent a letter which of course had my particulars.

I made no conspiricy assertions just wanted to know their policy on Flouridation and what they studies they used to justify pouring in a toxic heavy metal into the water supply.

truebeliever
02-04-2005, 07:48 PM
By the way FMB.

Do you doubt my post?

I posted the name of the officer.

I through out his card but if u make an effort just contact the Maylands Police Acadamy and ask for the number for the State Security Unit. Greg Bothe.

There ya go.

Now back to that mutual masterbation ring you call the freemasons. 8-)

nomad
02-04-2005, 07:48 PM
thanks truebeliever

marypopinz
02-04-2005, 09:14 PM
ahhh yes tue - the great circle jerk of life/global corruption

Ignore the minions. They want to stir it up and scare away the intelligence.

Mary XXX

P.S. KMNO4 is the active ingredient in Athlete's foot powder and it is dumped into our water supply by the 50 lb. bag - 8 mg will kill you when added into a bottle of red wine.

Yikes scooby!

madkhao
02-04-2005, 10:22 PM
I have a story to share
My phone rings, I pick up
It's my cousin,
HER: "What the hell? I just tried calling you and the police picked up."
ME: "What?"
HER: "I dialed your number and a lady picks up and says 'Ontario Provincial Police' so I said sorry I must've dialed the wrong number and hung up. I checked the last number..no..I dialed the right number, so I dialed it again and now you just picked up!"

OOOOPS do you think someone at the station screwed up? I must be being tapped although I really can't understand why. I have nothing interesting to say. :-P

I think I'll start sharing more bathroom stories over the phone.

marypopinz
02-04-2005, 10:40 PM
I believe it. My line clickedy clicks all the time.

The hollow echo-y lines are creepy too.

Mary XXX

Draken
02-05-2005, 02:19 AM
They're tapping all our phones just because we're on this forum. Simple as that. They think WE'RE conspiring - look who's the conspiracy "theorist"! :lol:

get_real
02-05-2005, 11:32 AM
Draken wrote:
They're tapping all our phones just because we're on this forum. Simple as that. They think WE'RE conspiring - look who's the conspiracy "theorist"! :lol:

I never use my real anything on these forums, or email addresses, and I use as public computer--- like 3, 4 other people who visit this site (that I'm aware of). I also thought my phone was being bugged, so I bought a phone with a bug detector implanted. They're not that expensive anymore. And on a few occasions the phone would get cut off. When the party would call me back I would ask if they were recording our conversation, they said they have to, so I reminded them to please let me know at the beginning of the call. That's (supposedly) the law. Insurance companies should now better than that!! Shame, shame.

truebeliever
02-05-2005, 07:43 PM
Thanks Mary. I have to research it more when I have time.

As for phone taps YOU BUNCH OF WHACKY PARANOID FOOLS!!!!....of course they're surveilling your lines of communication!

Thay have budgets to keep and bored analysts to amuse.

Plus the fact that this site above ANY other is filled with religious fervur and if theres one thing the Masters fear is a bunch of Religiously motivated whacko's.

They much prefer funding the Limp Wristed Left who are too busy keeping their Dreadlocks in order and smoking dope to actually change anything.

Some info for you.

A good friend of mine works in the phone exchange in my home town in Perth. ALL surveillence is done in the exchange.

Nearly all exchanges are software based with old 486 boards handling approx 5000 calles a peice.

My friend can listen in on ANY communication simply from his laptop from ANYWHERE in the world even with a simple dial up connection.

Thats how easy it is.

No need for breaking into your home.

'Bug Finders' wont work unless you're being surveilled by a private security firm who dont have access to the exchange.

As for actual listening devices in your home. The days of 'radio frequency bugs' are long gone. They are still used occasionally but really good surveillence is done by placing devices in electronic goods and sending the signal over the power line grid.

Know how your baby monitor works?

Watch your power boards and note if they've been moved or tampered with.

It's quite a dirty little secret that is surprisingly still little known. Your simple old power line is a great way to send electronic communication.

They claim there are problems with interference over the lines which is why it's not extensively used as a form of communication...bollocks.

They can filter out a voice communication from a ADSL line but cant stop VHF/UHF interference. Bollocks!

I said on this forum a few weeks ago that it was being monitored. The powers that be fear individuals motivated by Religion. Alot of these type of people are also mentally unstable...

:-D So my Psychiatrist keeps telling me.

I absoloutly believe your stories and suspicions of being monitored. I gaurantee you are. Simply because it is so easy to do.

Another factor is simply that corporate managers of the intelligence services are desperate to keep and expand budgets. If you even remotely fit the bill you will get some attention.

Just dont advocate outright violence (except burning down "Freemason Lodges"...which i suspect was a motivation behind my visit as I had placed my name on this site) :-?

The Masons are very powerful here in Oz. They hang out at the "Australia Club" on St Georges Terrace in Perth. I think they may not have enjoyed having that aired over the net...of course maybe i'm just paranoid...

Which remninds me of a great Australian movie "Chopper". In it 'Chopper' is accused of being overly paranoid (he's a standover man), he replies..."just because I'm paranoid does'nt mean people ar'nt trying to kill me". :-x

I understand the reluctance to post any identifying info over the web.

However, I'm sick of being intimidated by a bunch of half breed whacko's who earn way to much cash and have way too much time on their hands.

They should know that ordinary people will not be intimidated. Violence should NEVER be an option to us except in the most extreme Police State crackdown. But they should know, if they try to force the Beast System on us...we will not take it.

I do belive God is quite specific on that point.

And thats why they fear this site.

P.S Have been very busy. Trying to raise funds for camera equipment etc...

I've reached the point of optimal frustration and want to use my incredible sarcastic powers to annoy powerful people even more.

truebeliever
02-05-2005, 07:46 PM
BTW Madkheo,

I have experienced this and so have many of my friends.

It is done on purpose simply to intimidate you.

Or, they spilt coffee all over their lap top. 8-)

Atlantin
02-06-2005, 03:55 PM
re:"MY GOVERNMENT NOT ONLY ADDS FLOURIDE ... Nova Scotia gets KMNO4 added to their water supply

KMNO4 you say?

It has a lot of purposes. apparently 8mg in a bottle of redwine is a recipe for murder and my government puts it into my water supply???"

Remember THE DOSE MAKES THE POISON!

Your fear that ANY concentration of potassium permanganate is harmful to humans is an extension of the Linear No Threshold hypothesis popularized by Linus Pauling et al which has nearly destroyed the Nuclear Power industry and is well on destroying the rest of industrial civilization with the politicians, well meaning dupes and trial lawyers of the world.

Cheers.

marypopinz
02-06-2005, 06:14 PM
"extension of the Linear No Threshold hypothesis popularized by Linus Pauling et al ..."

Sorry, I didn't understand what you meant and could you explain the hypothesis noted above.

MaryXXX

Atlantin
02-06-2005, 09:20 PM
marypopinz wrote:
"extension of the Linear No Threshold hypothesis popularized by Linus Pauling et al ..."

Sorry, I didn't understand what you meant and could you explain the hypothesis noted above.

MaryXXX

The LNTH is an extrapolation from well-established health effects of high doses to very low doses.

Cheers

truebeliever
02-07-2005, 04:14 AM
Atlantin,

Point taken and understood.

However...with all the things government health officials could do...why put fluoride in the water? Why?

Why put ANYTHING in it apart from making it clean?

With all the shit we ingest why add to it?

Remember Blue Asbestos?

Remember CIGARETTES?

Remember the 1001 things that have been known to be toxic and yet remain available by successive governments?

Exactly which very concerned government beauracrat woke up one morning and said..."hey! Would'nt it be great to put Flouride in the water"!

I know enough research scientists and other dunderheads who make up results out of thin air to trust N-O-T-H-I-N-G officidum assures me is safe.

I know surgeons who tell parents to avoid at all costs their children using mobile phones and standing in front of microwaves as they cook.

These are people not known for their nervous disposition.

Add to it radio frequency internet connections etc...and god knows how many health effects we are doomed to suffer.

Waiting for the scientists and other educated idiots to tell me what is safe and what is not is not an option.

Hell, they've just decided vitamin C and E have health benefits 50 years after Linus Pauling first rabbitted on about it.

True, we must seperate the wheat from the chaff.

Hitler wanted to ban smoking and the hunting of animals for sport after the war.

Do I now condemn these views because they were expounded by a tyrant?

I'm sure these a middle ground.

In closing...the water needs to be clean. Thats it.

If flouride is so wonderful then it can be sold in tablet form at an exact dose.

The people have spoken. R/O filters are booming in sales.

Best.

Brendon

Draken
02-07-2005, 07:19 AM
http://www.fluoridation.com/

TOXIC SECRETS
Fluoride & the A-Bomb Program
http://www.nexusmagazine.com/articles/fluoridebomb.html

truebeliever
02-07-2005, 10:00 AM
Thanks Draken.

starviego
02-07-2005, 01:49 PM
Here's a guy who was quite open about his plans(officially speaking, he was never visited by any authorities before his arrest(due to a tip from an uninvolved party)):

--From Time magazine, Feb. 12, 2001
Hey bastards, reads the salutation in the June 1998 posting by Flame88610 on an anarchy message board. "First off, I have lost all hope that anyone belonging to the human race, including myself, is worthy of life, liberty or anything worth mentioning, other than extermination." Flame88610 then goes through a checklist of how to destroy the "United $tates of Amerikkka," including forming a terrorist band, acquiring "various weapons of mass destruction," the poisoning of the water supply, assassinations, bombings and, in an epilogue to apocalypse, turning the terrorists on themselves. Earlier, Flame88610 had asked about bombing "aquaducts [sic]...supplying water" to California's farmers. Would that bring the economy to its knees? Last week the man allegedly behind the alias was arrested for plotting a smaller conflagration: bombing De Anza College in Cupertino, Calif.

--A search of DeGuzman's San Jose home later turned up stacks of sophisticated homemade bombs, sawed-off shotguns and detailed plans for an attack on De Anza Community College(the Cupertino junior college he attended)on 1-30-01.

--On DeGuzmanís personal Web site, he displayed an online mailing list on anarchy, detailed instructions for making pipe bombs, the Unabomber Manifesto, and a kind of shrine to Columbine High School students Eric Harris and Dylan Klebold.

postscript
--Al was later sentenced to 80 years. He hanged himself in his prison cell(at Folsom)on Wednesday, August 04, 2004

truebeliever
02-09-2005, 01:44 AM
Interesting.

Very good of Mr DeGuzman to post his dastardly deeds on the web so he could be instantly tracked and traced!

Wow! How considerate!

Gee all I asked for was some paperwork on why they though Flouride was so wonderful...which makes you wonder about a man who was so openly making his plans known.

I've worked extensivley with the mentally ill in a Professional capacity. I know them well. NO TRUELY fucked up mentally ill human being has the capability of organising and carrying through a terrorist attack on anything.

Only contract agents working for intelligence services do the things you described.

He's either not dead or was killed to shut him up after the 80 years sunk in.

Get a hold of the "Weather Underground" which is a prime example of how groups are formed and controlled to do the States bidding while swaring they are fighting the State apparatus.

Then again...maybe Mr DeGuzman was simply acting on his own in the form of a well motivated idiot.

Best