PDA

View Full Version : Tidbits From The Talmud

01-19-2005, 11:21 AM
Tidbits From The Talmud

Erubin 21b. Whosoever disobeys the rabbis deserves death and will be punished by being boiled in hot excrement in hell.

Moed Kattan 17a . If a Jew is tempted to do evil he should go to a city where he is not known and do the evil there.

Non-Jews are Not Human Baba Mezia 114a-114b. Only Jews are human ("Only ye are designated men").

Also see Kerithoth 6b under the sub-head, "Oil of Anointing" and Berakoth 58a in which Gentile women are designated animals ("she-asses").

Jews are Divine, Sanhedrin 58b. If a heathen (Gentile) hits a Jew, the Gentile must be killed. Hitting a Jew is the same as hitting God.

O.K. to Cheat Non-Jews, Sanhedrin 57a . A Jew need not pay a Gentile ("Cuthean") the wages owed him for work.

Jews Have Superior Legal Status, Baba Kamma 37b. "If an ox of an Israelite gores an ox of a Canaanite there is no liability; but if an ox of a Canaanite gores an ox of an Israelite...the payment is to be in full."

Jews May Steal from Non-Jews, Baba Mezia 24a . If a Jew finds an object lost by a Gentile ("heathen") it does not have to be returned. (Affirmed also in Baba Kamma 113b).

Sanhedrin 76a . God will not spare a Jew who "marries his daughter to an old man or takes a wife for his infant son or returns a lost article to a Cuthean..."

Jews May Rob and Kill Non-Jews, Sanhedrin 57a . When a Jew murders a Gentile ("Cuthean"), there will be no death penalty. What a Jew steals from a Gentile he may keep.

Baba Kamma 37b. Gentiles are outside the protection of the law and God has "exposed their money to Israel."

Jews May Lie to Non-Jews, Baba Kamma 113a. Jews may use lies ("subterfuges") to circumvent a Gentile.

Non-Jewish Children Sub-Human, Yebamoth 98a. All Gentile children are animals.

Abodah Zarah 36b . Gentile girls are in a state of niddah (filth) from birth.

Abodah Zarah 22a-22b . Gentiles prefer sex with cows.

Abodah Zarah 67b . "The vessels of Gentiles, do they not impart a worsened flavor to the food cooked in them?"

Insults Against Mary, Sanhedrin 106a . Says Jesus' mother was a whore: "She who was the descendant of princes and governors played the harlot with carpenters." Also in footnote #2 to Shabbath 104b it is stated that in the "uncensored" text of the Talmud it is written that Jesus mother, "Miriam the hairdresser," had sex with many men.

Gloats over Christ Dying Young, A passage from Sanhedrin 106 gloats over the early age at which Jesus died: "Hast thou heard how old Balaam (Jesus) was?--He replied: It is not actually stated but since it is written, Bloody and deceitful men shall not live out half their days it follows that he was thirty-three or thirty-four years old."

Says Jesus was a Sorcerer, Sanhedrin 43a . Says Jesus ("Yeshu" and in footnote #6, Yeshu "the Nazarene") was executed because he practiced sorcery.

Horrible Blasphemy of Jesus, Gittin 57a . Says Jesus ( see footnote #4) is being boiled in "hot excrement."

Sanhedrin 43a . Jesus deserved execution: "On the eve of the Passover, Yeshu was hanged...Do you suppose that he was one for whom a defense could be made? Was he not a Mesith (enticer)?"

Attacks Christians and their Books, Rosh Hashanah 17a . Christians ("minim") and others who reject the Talmud will go to hell and be punished there for all generations (see footnote #11 for the definition of minim).

Sanhedrin 90a.Those who read the New Testament ("uncanonical books," see footnote #9) will have no portion in the world to come.

Shabbath 116a (p. 569). Jews must destroy the books of the Christians, i.e. the New Testament. See footnote #6.

Israel Shahak reports that the Zionists burned hundreds of New Testament books in Occupied Palestine on March 23, 1980 (cf. Jewish History, Jewish Religion, p. 21).

Sick and Insane Teachings, Gittin 69a . To heal his flesh a Jew should take dust that lies within the shadow of an outdoor toilet, mix it with honey and eat it.

Shabbath 41a. The law regulating the rule for how to urinate in a holy way is given.

Yebamoth 63a. States that Adam had sexual intercourse with all the animals in the Garden of Eden.

Yebamoth 63a. Declares that agriculture is the lowest of occupations.

Sanhedrin 55b . A Jew may marry a three year old girl (specifically, three years "and a day" old).

Sanhedrin 54b . A Jew may have sex with a child as long as the child is less than nine years old.

Kethuboth 11b . "When a grown-up man has intercourse with a little girl it is nothing."

Yebamoth 59b . A woman who had intercourse with a beast is eligible to marry a Jewish priest. A woman who has sex with a demon is also eligible to marry a Jewish priest.

Abodah Zarah 17a. States that there is not a whore in the world that Rabbi Eleazar has not had sex with.

Hagigah 27a . States that no rabbi can ever go to hell.

Baba Mezia 59b. A rabbi debates God and defeats Him. God admits the rabbi won the debate.

Gittin 70a . The Rabbis taught: "On coming from a privy (outdoor toilet) a man should not have sexual intercourse till he has waited long enough to walk half a mile, because the demon of the privy is with him for that time; if he does, his children will be epileptic."

Sanhedrin 59a: "Murdering Goyim is like killing a wild animal."

Abodah Zara 26b: "Even the best of the Gentiles should be killed."

Sanhedrin 59a: "A Goy (Gentile) who pries into the law (Talmud) is guilty of death."

Libbre David 37: "To communicate anything with a Goy about our religious relations would be equal to the killing of all Jews, for if the Goyim knew what we teach about them, they would kill us openly.

" Yebhamoth 11b: "Sexual intercourse with a little girl is permitted if she is of three years of age.

" Sanhedrin 105ab: "Jesus fornicated with his jackass.

" Gittin 57a: "Jesus is in hell and is being punished by being boiled in semen. Christians are boiled in dung.

" Schabouth Hag. 6b: "Jews may swear falsely by use of subterfuge wording.

" Zohar 1,160a: "Jews must always try to deceive Christians." Hilkkoth Akum Z1: "Do not save Goyim (Gentiles) in danger of death.

" Choschen Ham 388, 15: "If it be proven that someone has given the money of israelites to the Goyim, a way must be found after prudent consideration to wipe him off the face of this earth."

Choschen Ham 266, 1: "A Jew may keep anything he finds which belongs to the Akum (Gentile). For he who returns lost property (to Gentiles) sins against the law by increasing the power of the transgressors of the law. It is praiseworthy, however, to return lost property if it is done to honor the name of God, namely if by so doing Christians will praise the Jews and look upon them as honorable people."

http://www.thewatcherfiles.com

nomad
01-19-2005, 11:33 AM
hummm those professing to be for "hate"

crimes are the ones that should be arrested

for spreading hate ideology.

lynns_shadow
01-19-2005, 01:32 PM
it would surely seem so..

freeman
01-19-2005, 10:07 PM
Even worse, the foundation for a universal reversion to Talmudic law has already been initiated. George Bush Sr. and the Congress have already acknowledged Noahide Law as part of a phony "Education Day" ceremony in 1991. A powerful, secretive organization known as the Chabad Lubavitch has been responsible for this campaign -- and they have even cozied up to Vladmir Putin.

Noahide Laws and Decapitation for Confessing Jesus is Lord (http://www.thewatcherfiles.com/noahide_laws.htm)

Quotes:
The Jewish Encyclopedia envisages a Noahide regime as a possible world order immediately preceding the universal reign of the Talmud.

It has to be understood that we are not dealing with the Noah of the Bible when the religion of Judaism refers to "Noahide law," but the Noahide law as understood and interpreted by the absolute system of falsification that constitutes the Talmud.

Under the Talmud's counterfeit Noahide Laws, the worship of Jesus is forbidden under penalty of death, since such worship of Christ is condemned by Judaism as idolatry. Meanwhile various forms of incest are permitted under the Talmudic understanding of the Noahide code. (Enziklopediya Talmudit, note 1, pp. 351-352).

And WHO Supports This?

George Bush, indicated in Public Law 102-14, 102nd Congress, that the United States
of America was founded upon the Seven Universal Laws of Noah

(End quote)

President Putin Awards Chabad Rabbi Gold Medal (http://www.geocities.com/athens/4795/Russia.htm)

Quote:
President Putin Awards Chabad Rabbi Gold Medal In celebration of S. Petersburg’s 300th birthday, Russia’s President Vladimir Putin issued a gold medal award to the city’s Chief Rabbi and Chabad-Lubavitch representative, Mendel Pewzner. At a public ceremony last week Petersburg’s Mayor, Mr. Alexander Dmitreivitz presented Rabbi Pewzner with the award on behalf of President Putin. The Mayor explained that Mr. Putin issued this medal to Petersburg’s chief rabbi on this occasion, in recognition of the rabbi’s activities for the benefit of Petersburg’s Jewish community. Lubavitch World Headquarters 07 Oct 03
(Unquote)

lynns_shadow
01-19-2005, 11:01 PM
Noahide Laws and Decapitation for Confessing Jesus is Lord

Thank you freeman

This brings me to now perhaps understand why the final scene in "The Robe" hit me so strongly.

hemm..

01-20-2005, 05:18 AM
The great thing is that Jesus will triumph over all.

nomad
01-20-2005, 05:50 AM
55132 wrote:
The great thing is that Jesus will triumph over all.

Thank his Dad for Jesus ... what other hope

would there be without him ?

Draken
01-20-2005, 08:53 AM
The bad thing is that the people who have been hoping Putin would go against the Neocons in America (like Jo Vialls for example) are wrong: Chabad-Lubavitch here, Chabad-Lubavitch there.

Professor Israel Shahak's analysis in "Jewish History, Jewish Religion" (see the book list, under History - online)

Talking about the Jewish issue; has any of you read anything of Michael A. Hoffman II? I've seen a lecture of his on video, "Catholicism, Judaism and the Middle East", and read a book, "Secret Societies and Psychological Warfare". Both very informative. He is a very methodical, logical writer. Sometimes he seems a little too fanatical Christian in my eyes - saying for example that Muslims are wrong but he respects them as worthy foes - but everything he says he can back up with solid evidence and logic.

Here's his website: http://www.revisionisthistory.org/

01-20-2005, 09:46 AM
Draken

Thanks for the link, from what i have read of it it seems like this Hoffman is alright.

With what has happened and is happening people must speak out loud and clear. We need people like Hoffman.

marypopinz
01-20-2005, 11:00 AM
Great link Draken

mary XXX

Draken
01-20-2005, 04:06 PM
OK 55132.

I appreciate the quotes from the Talmud. I've read them in Israel Shahak's book.
The Noahide thing is also good stuff. I've also found that at other, more "sober" sites.

But please, convince me that all the other issues of Reptilian aliens planning an Alien Invasion and turning us into microchipped spiritual slaves for all eternity that one can find at sites such as http://www.thewatcherfiles.com/ are feasable possibilities.

It's a little hard to swallow.

01-20-2005, 05:36 PM
Draken wrote:
OK 55132.

But please, convince me that all the other issues of Reptilian aliens planning an Alien Invasion and turning us into microchipped spiritual slaves for all eternity that one can find at sites such as http://www.thewatcherfiles.com/ are feasable possibilities.

It's a little hard to swallow.

I give little credence to that reptilian thing but who knows I might be proven wrong. The UFO stuff inmo is related to the NWO either by human or demon technology.

The bible says that that the NWO will not be sucssesfull so being a slave for eternity is not in the books. Yes they will try but they will succumb to the Lord Jesus.

Revelations states that the coming world leader will betray the jews and that most of the world will turn against him once they see what he is.

The final blow will be when the remaing jews clamor for Jesus then the the Lord Jesus steps on the temple mountain and the greatest earthquake that has ever been takes place, Then all heaven would be let loose on the beast and the antichrist.

His armies will be destroyed and they will be captured and placed under guard by the Lord Jesus.

Read the complete story of the future in the book of Revelation.

eddie
01-21-2005, 02:27 PM
i don't know.
have seen a lot on several sites including this one.
i still have the works of wesley swift in the back of my mind.he states clearly that the jews are the children of the devil{lucifer}and explains this and a lot of other things in great detail according to the bible.so far it makes a lot of sense.
http://churchoftrueisrael.com/swift/
thoughts are welcome.
:-)

Draken
01-21-2005, 04:05 PM
Ironically, I've always felt that if the Jews are The Chosen People after all, they're chosen by Satan, NOT God. ;-)

The fact is that the Jews make a point to state that their God is only THEIR God, NOT the Goyim's. They worship a God separate from the God of Muslims and Christians...

I don't have the time to develop this now, but I encourage everyone to read professor Israel Shahak's book, "Jewish History, Jewish Religion - The Weight of Three Thousand Years". http://www.ety.com/HRP/racehate/shahakfw.htm
You can also find the book in the library section of this website.

marypopinz
01-21-2005, 04:14 PM
Eddie,

I hate to say and I think buddy is racist and therefore ignorant, regardless of his knowledge of how to twist the bible.

just my opinion and please don't take offence.

mary XXX

I vote no on that curch of israel information
They don't like blacks or poor people - not cool - smells all rather nazi

Draken
01-21-2005, 04:23 PM
mary, you're right.

We have to remember not to place everyone in the same box.

Good night. I'm going to bed.

Truth, Beauty, Love

marypopinz
01-21-2005, 04:26 PM
Draken, I believe that the site you recommended represents somewhat the same perspective but from an informed via personal experience, as opposed to racist, perspective.

An excellant ugly point to consider

Mary XXX

eddie
01-21-2005, 05:46 PM
oke,i knew that{the racist bit}
did you read the article about races?{who are the israelites}or the adem and eve stuff.{garden of eden}no offense to the asians or negros.in the old days they had their own ways.there were people on earth already before adem and eve.{did you read that ?}was the bible for those people?or was it for the caucasion people?
or is the bible itself a conspiracy?
the bible is a bit racist or not?
if we tolerate everything we might as well join the nwo?
what's with the bible versions?{conspiracy if you ask me}
by who?
now the zionists,imho are the biggest racists in the world.look at the whole israel policy{second class citizens?}
look at sharon.
they threw people out of helicopters.
or is it just their leaders who have hoodwinkend them by the some rabbis?
but wasn't sharon controlled by the mossad from rome?
that's why i said;i don't know.to many groups within groups. :-)

eddie
01-21-2005, 06:02 PM
thanks fot the link draken.
question to anyone.the points that wesley makes,do they ad up from a historic point of few?
i suppose you have to read all his work first.
cain?origin of communism and so on.there is an article somewhere on http://www.pushhamburger.com/
somewhere about this.only thing is {from memory}they don't know who the israelites are.the authors name is also on henry his site somewhere.post it if you find it .please.my time is limited,like yours. :-)

01-21-2005, 07:10 PM
The bible tells us that God chose the hebrews but he states that he chose them because they where the least among mankind.

If you you read further you will notice that the Hebrews would always try to worship the Gods of the people living next to them rather than worshiping Yahweh, dispite all the help they recieved from God and all the miracles and warnings about not following the right path, they still kept practicing idolatry and child sacrifice to baal and others.

God gave them a warning through the prophet Jeremy but still they returned to there old ways. This caused them to be exiled to babaylon for 70 years, this is where the pharisee class emerged because there was no temple where the priest could sacrifice.

This pharasee class mixed there belifes with the babaylonian pagan religion through the kabbala and since then they have been a thorn in the hebrew nation. Some say a group made a pact with the devil to fulfill the promise God had given them but without God. In other words they took matters into there own hand, Bear in mind that the devil also wants the hebrews because by doing so he countefits the truth and downplays God.

These people are very stubborn and self centered from the begining. All they do is study how to circunvent the law given to them but all they have done is increase the number of laws thus creating a hodge podge of lop holes with do;s and donts that is far from more complex than anything God gave them. when they where set free from captivity many refuesed to go back to israel because they had made a life in babylon, this included many pharesses.

These people are in the center of the battle between Yahweh and lucifer and have suffered mightly and have made the whole world suffer too. But because God will win and Jesus will reign the worl will be blessed because of them.

You might ask why did God with all his knowlege choose these ungratefull people?

Its because God always proves his point using the people less likely. And he will prove satan, and all wrong by using these people.

Two things have also happend historically to this nation, during there exile the kings of babylon settled there land with other semites that where mixed geneticaly with hebrews and tought them the hebrew customs. These became known as the samaritans. Later after there exile by the romans caused by them not accepting the Lord Jesus as the messiah and savior (mostly because of the pharisee influence) those who survived where dispersed to all the known world.

The during the middle ages the decendants of the hebrew that stayed in babylon converted a nation called the kazars into judaism. (non semtic hebrew) but this is another story.

To make this long story short this nation has been infected with devil worshippers posing as jews and using Gods people as his people. Deciving them and the world. But this will not be for long because all this is being exposed as told by Christ.

All who call themself jews are not jews in birth (genetic) Jesus called those the children of the devil.

So we must respect these chosen because of God alone, because they have a very important roll to play in the world but knowing that unto God hebrew and gentile nations are equal because of Christ.

Some day God will Sow the Hebrew and reap the real from the false then the world will be a better place.

nomad
01-21-2005, 08:28 PM
Another reason they were chosen was because

they were a minority ... Imagine for example

if the Chinese had the truth ... we would

be speaking Chinese and eeking out a

living death in sweatshops right now.

By choosing a minority and telling them

to stay a minority at least some "potential"

balance of power exists.

Draken
01-22-2005, 04:29 AM
55132 wrote:
These people are very stubborn and self centered from the begining. All they do is study how to circunvent the law given to them but all they have done is increase the number of laws thus creating a hodge podge of lop holes with do;s and donts that is far from more complex than anything God gave them.

To make this long story short this nation has been infected with devil worshippers posing as jews and using Gods people as his people.

Very important points, 55132.

Regarding the first paragraph of the above quote, you have to read Shahak's book.
Mary, the site from which I got the link to Shahak's book might have some hardcore racist links like Stormfront or David Duke but also there are links to Michael A. Hoffman II http://www.hoffman-info.com/ , Ernst Zundel http://www.zundelsite.org/ , David Irving http://www.fpp.co.uk/ and IHR Institut for Historical Review http://ihr.org/ , all of which (as in the last ones I mentioned) I consider scolarly and logical - only wanting to tell the Truth.

To understand history these are very important links, along with Juri Lina's books.

Regarding the second paragraph, I have read several historians allege that for example the Rothchild's can't be considered Jewish because they worship Lucifer; rather they pretend to be Jewish so that they will be the "fall guy" for their Luciferian agenda.
Maybe they're ancestry is Jewish but that they departed from that faith and actually became Luciferians and therefore can't be considered Jewish...

eddie
01-24-2005, 12:30 AM
two sites.
http://www.pushhamburger.com/morenews16.htm
http://www.churchoftrueisrael.com/swift/mystrey-of-iniquity.html
mystrey of iniquity is an interesting article about the jews and their history.from genghis khan to bolivia and the catholic church and communism.
morenews 16 i find interesting because of the history.not sure about the biblical parts.i looked one up and i was not even close to what my bible says.his idea of israelites is different then that from wesley.my 2 cents are on wesley.how about yours?

what do you think after reading these two articles?it's just history,isn't it? :-)

marypopinz
01-24-2005, 11:34 AM
Thanx for that, 551.

You, the Bible and God make a lot of sense.

Mary XXX

Dc What's it all about? It appears history is a really big crock of shit...

I agree with your take on lost faiths - some are divinely inspired truth; it's the religions that I have a problem with - bullshit politics. Controlling people's faith - what they believe in - through fear.

Makes it easy to fudge the history books when the news is lies and becomes the history, they re-write at will.

I want to go live on an island, grow my own food, sail my own boat and live my own life. Is that too much to ask for?

Mary XXX

eddie
01-29-2005, 04:19 AM
do a goole on rabbi dov zakheim.the 9/11 mastermind????

marypopinz
01-29-2005, 08:42 AM
Great reading eddie and draken

MaryXXX

"One of the great mysteries of our age, is that Christendom can acknowledge these people and say they are "the chosen people of God," and then bow before them and say they can do no wrong; and whatsoever they do, they are the household of God, the chosen people of God – and they even rebuke Jesus who said to the Jews, "Ye are of your father the devil, the lust of your father ye will do." The great mystery is that the house of Israel can be so blind concerning its identity, in these days of the climax of the end."

Draken
01-29-2005, 09:16 AM
Well, yes, Mary. As you pointed out at another thread, some of the Truth is really ugly and very politically incorrect these days.

Take the politically incorrect "science" of revisionism. If historians do not revise history and correct mistakes, faults, misinformation, falsification and forgery then there's absolutely no point in writing history at all.

The ones afraid of revisionism are the ones falsifying history - they're afraid of being caught.

I don't care who they are; they might be Jews in one instance, Neocons, Christians, The Vatican, CIA, British "monarchy". All I care about is the Truth and the only way to get closer to It in these times of Kali Yuga is to read The Other Side of The Issue. We live in a time where everyone lies so we have to read all the lies to be able to find the huge grain of Truth that lies at the bottom.

Truth, Beauty, Love

marypopinz
01-29-2005, 09:29 AM
Discerning the truth... true dat!

I agree Draken

What is this kali Yuga thing? I am interested...

mary XXX

Draken
01-29-2005, 12:17 PM
Unfortunately, I don't have the time at the moment to develop my own view on the doctrine of Kali Yuga, but this link is a good introduction into the ideas of the Traditional View.

Also, check out my thread "INTEGRAL TRADITION Revolt against the modern world CONSERVATIVE REVOLUTION" in the "Share The Knowledge" forum, that BTW NO ONE has replied to!!! I feel a bit overlooked and hurt ;-) that no one has cared to even comment on that thread. Maybe nobody knows what I'm talking about. Maybe it goes over most people's heads. Maybe it's too much to take in all at once. That would be a most terrible shame, since I consider the answer to our predicament to be lying within that viewpoint.

It would be typical if you, marypopinz, would be the first person to understand that thread. I've been checking in every once in a while to see if you (or anyone else) has been there to write a comment, but nothing so far...
Consider it a challenge - I CHALLENGE YOU, MARYPOPINZ, TO A DUEL OF WITS!!! :-D

Well, maybe not wits, but I hope you understand what I'm trying to say there... ;-)

THE CRISIS OF THE MODERN WORLD, GLOABLISM, THE NEW WORLD ORDER AND KALI YUGA
http://www.geocities.com/integral_tradition/crisis.html

crowneagle
01-29-2005, 04:19 PM
Hi Draken:

I'll do the best I can to share what I've understood from the Vedas and Upanishads about time cycles and human consciousness. You had also asked for information on "mantra shastra" in a previous thread, so I'll also make an attempt to answer the same.....

In ancient days, man's ego was much closer to the Spirit. Hence, no "technology" was required as all desires were instantaneously fulfilled just by being one with Spirit. Man was also very close to nature and the temptation to "rule over nature" did not arise, since fulfillment of desires was spontaneous. However, the temptation to wander away from Spirit created an inferior consciousness, and now man started using mind power to fulfill his desires (instead of being in tune with Spirit). It was during this period that people spent a lot of time studying the cosmic rhythms and patterns, and also the effect of sound-forms in the surrounding environment. The knowledge acquired in this domain was then systematized and led to the synthesis of "mantra shastra", which translates to the "science of sound-forms". A mantra is nothing but a sound-form, and constant repetition of a mantra creates changes in one's consciousness. The best and most superior use of mantras involves the application of this knowledge to raise one's consciousness and restore unity with the Spirit. (It might sound like using a thorn to dislodge another thorn). However, mantras are only neutral tools, as much as nuclear energy is a neutral tool. We can use nuclear energy for peaceful purposes, such as production of electricity, and for destructive purposes as well. Similarly, mantras can be used for both good and evil purposes, and the law of karma operates in exact precision here....what goes around comes around.

However, man's ego was still beset with temptations, and this caused him to wander farther away from the Spirit and even lose touch with mind power. That's how the need for technology came about, and today we can see how technology in the wrong hands has led to disastrous results.

The "default" consciousness of man goes up and down in cycles. These are designated as eons/ages/Yugas, and the ancient scriptures talk about 4 Yugas: Satya Yuga, Treta Yuga, Dwapara Yuga and Kali Yuga. Satya Yuga was the highest age when man's consciousness was united with Spirit. Treta Yuga was the mental age, where mind power was prominent. Dwapara Yuga was the age of technology, which is probably when the Egyptians built their pyramids along with other technological wonders of the ancient times. Kali Yuga is the darkest age, when even technology is almost dead, and man lives like a despicable slave. However, we are currently on an upward path, and once again, have entered Dwapara Yuga. The twilight period of Dwapara Yuga is also getting over now, and according to the equinoctial time cycles, it will end in 2011-2012; then the Dwapara Yuga will come in full force. Currently we are witnessing a battle between the Kali Yuga forces and Dwapara Yuga forces, which is why there is so much chaos around us. But all this will end with the higher consciousness emerging victorious. This will also put an end to organized religions that have lost their true essence and degenerated into mind-control tools.

As long as we are embodied as individual beings, we are never completely free from the "temptation". The final end to this temptation-force comes only when the individual being casts off everything perishable, and becomes one with the pure Spirit. (This obviously involves death of the physical life, and also the death of the mind.) Even in the higher ages, the temptation still existed; however the force of the "default consciousness" of the age made it easier for man to overcome the temptation. Today it is much harder, but the brighter side is that even a little spiritual effort bears great results. And even today we have many liberated beings in various parts of the world.

I hope this has been helpful enough. I'll write more on this later. Enjoy your quest for truth!

crowneagle
01-29-2005, 08:16 PM
Hi Draken:

I was just reading your site on "CONSERVATIVE REVOLUTION, REVOLT AGAINST THE MODERN WORLD", and the first statement is a great eye-opener.

"All revolutions are doctrinal. For it stands to common sense that you cannot upset all existing things, unless you believe in something outside them, something positive and divine."
— G.K. Chesterton

In my opinion, such a change cannot come about unless and until a "critical mass" of people
develop a higher consciousness that can not only come to terms with the "new doctrine" and comprehend its virtues, but can also create new conditions that would enable more and more people to raise their consciousness to this new level. The simple reason why this planet is still stuck in the "Kali Yuga" paradigm is because people have really lost touch with the Spirit.

A person that is more in touch with the Spirit will have more spiritual qualities....he/she will love others more unconditionally, treat others the way he/she wishes to be treated, develop more compassion towards all beings, develop more patience and detachment, become more focussed on duty and selfless service rather than result-focussed, and develop more faith that all of one's needs will be fulfilled. When this happens, we will have lesser wars, lesser mind-manipulation, more self-empowerment and a truly unified world, with the unity having the Spirit as the foundation.

Having the Spirit as the foundation is where the key lies. Each of us needs to make a conscious effort to get closer to the Spirit and change our values, principles and lifestyle so that they conform to the new level of closeness to the Spirit. If we do not do this, then we will have a "false unity" in the form of a "one world government", and this will turn out to be far worse than the existing systems.

The people furthering the cause of a "one world government" do NOT want us to raise our spirituality. They would rather keep us enslaved at a lower level, and that's really how they can manipulate us into accepting them as our "saviors". The media, for instance, is a very powerful tool in their hands to accomplish the same.

From my understanding of the time-cycles, a one world government seems to be inevitable, but it will not last long. Today more and more souls are incarnating with a higher degree of spiritual awareness. These souls will know intuitively what's wrong with the existing system and go all out to fight the system as well. Perhaps this is nature's way of driving the global spiritual elevation to a critical mass. But we also need to make our own individual effort in accelerating this process.

The good news is this: By the time Dwapara Yuga comes in full force, the Kali Yuga forces will be defeated. The one world government will also be defeated, and replaced by a new unified world that will have the Spirit as the basis for unification. Perhaps that's what the true "Aquarian Age" is really about.

Draken
01-30-2005, 04:04 AM
Great!
Thanks for your time. :-)
This is exactly my point.

crowneagle, you wrote Having the Spirit as the foundation is where the key lies. Each of us needs to make a conscious effort to get closer to the Spirit and change our values, principles and lifestyle so that they conform to the new level of closeness to the Spirit. If we do not do this, then we will have a "false unity" in the form of a "one world government", and this will turn out to be far worse than the existing systems.

This is The Key.

Everyone has to turn to themselves, not outside of themselves. Like Evola comments on Meister Eckharts sermon "On Detatchment": "The true Self is God, God is our real center and we are only external to ourselves. Fear, hope, anguish, joy, and pain, or anything that may bring us out of ourselves, must be allowed to seep into us."

I wish everyone would just stop watching TV!!! Break the spell.

The people furthering the cause of a "one world government" do NOT want us to raise our spirituality. They would rather keep us enslaved at a lower level, and that's really how they can manipulate us into accepting them as our "saviors".

Hence, the falsification, forgery, dilution and misrepresentation of Ancient Sacred Knowledge; mixing it all in a bucket and calling it New Age, in their vain, desperate attempt to discredit it, wanting us to throw out the Truth with the bathwater!

Like I said before, the battle being fought is a battle for our Souls, not our material possessions. Therefore the battleground is not really on this, material level, but on a spiritual level.

We need to wake up and smell the coffee and scramble our SPIRITUAL defences into action before it's too late.

You imply that the Maha Yuga, when it comes to its end with Kali Yuga doesn't start again "from the top", i.e. Satya Yuga, but like a ferris wheel continues up the Ages with Dvapara Yuga. I hope you understand what I mean.
Is this something that the Veda's state or is this your interpretation of matters?

I've always thought that after Kali Yuga it would revert back to "default" so to speak, and the cycle would begin again with another Golden Age and start the great devolution again.

What do you think?

eddie
01-30-2005, 03:37 PM
http://freemasonry.bcy.ca/anti-masonry/van_hyning.html.your thoughts on this website.is some of it made up? :-)
i know,it's from the other side.look for the falsifiers of the talmud.sitemap,essays and papers.

crowneagle
01-30-2005, 04:21 PM
Hi Draken:

There are many theories about the durations of time cycles, but I go by what Swami Sri Yukteswar (the Guru of Paramahansa Yogananda) says, since it not only makes logical sense, but also correlates very well with the microcosmic processes.

Here's a passage from Chapter 16, Autobiography of a Yogi (by Paramahansa Yogananda), that describes this:

Sri Yukteswar discovered the mathematical application of a 24,000-year equinoctial cycle to our present age. The cycle is divided into an Ascending Arc and a Descending Arc, each of 12,000 years. Within each Arc fall four Yugas or Ages, called Kali, Dwapara, Treta, and Satya, corresponding to the Greek ideas of Iron, Bronze, Silver, and Golden Ages.

My guru determined by various calculations that the last Kali Yuga or Iron Age, of the Ascending Arc, started about A.D. 500. The Iron Age, 1200 years in duration, is a span of materialism; it ended about A.D. 1700. That year ushered in Dwapara Yuga, a 2400-year period of electrical and atomic-energy developments, the age of telegraph, radio, airplanes, and other space-annihilators.

The 3600-year period of Treta Yuga will start in A.D. 4100; its age will be marked by common knowledge of telepathic communications and other time-annihilators. During the 4800 years of Satya Yuga, final age in an ascending arc, the intelligence of a man will be completely developed; he will work in harmony with the divine plan.

A descending arc of 12,000 years, starting with a descending Golden Age of 4800 years, then begins for the world; man gradually sinks into ignorance. These cycles are the eternal rounds of maya, the contrasts and relativities of the phenomenal universe. Man, one by one, escapes from creation's prison of duality as he awakens to consciousness of his inseverable divine unity with the Creator.

And here's a footnote about a larger time cycle:

The Hindu scriptures place the present world-age as occurring within the Kali Yuga of a much longer universal cycle than the simple 24,000-year equinoctial cycle with which Sri Yukteswar was concerned. The universal cycle of the scriptures is 4,300,560,000 years in extent, and measures out a Day of Creation or the length of life assigned to our planetary system in its present form. This vast figure given by the rishis is based on a relationship between the length of the solar year and a multiple of Pi (3.1416, the ratio of the circumference to the diameter of a circle).

The life span for a whole universe, according to the ancient seers, is 314,159,000,000,000 solar years, or "One Age of Brahma."

Scientists estimate the present age of the earth to be about two billion years, basing their conclusions on a study of lead pockets left as a result of radioactivity in rocks. The Hindu scriptures declare that an earth such as ours is dissolved for one of two reasons: the inhabitants as a whole become either completely good or completely evil. The world-mind thus generates a power which releases the captive atoms held together as an earth.

From what I understand, we are in Kali Yuga in the larger cycle of 4,300,560,000 years. And this Kali Yuga will be followed by Satya Yuga again (as you had said) after thousands, maybe millions of years. But in the smaller equinoctial cycle of 24,000 years, we have already passed the Kali Yuga of the ascending arc, and it goes in the reverse direction in an ascending cycle. Some people say that it's 25,920 years, instead of 24,000. If we assume that 24,000 is a correct number, then this is what it comes down to:

- The precision of the equinoxes took place in 499 AD.
- The ascending Kali Yuga would be from 499 to 499+1200 = 1699 AD. This implies that the Dwapara Yuga began in 1699 AD.
- The Dwapara Yuga has a twilight period of 1/12 of its total duration. Hence the twilight period would last for 200 years. This means that the twilight period woulf get over in 1699 + 200 = 1899 AD.

The traditionalists, however, state that the Yugas are of the following durations:

Satya Yuga = 1,728,000 years
Treta Yuga = 1,296,000 years
Dwapara Yuga = 864,000 years
Kali Yuga = 432,000 years

According to Sri Yukteswar (in "The Holy Science", of which he is the author), the traditionalist view is based on a misunderstanding. He says that at the end of the last descending Dwapara Yuga (about 700 BC) "Maharaja Yudhisthara, noticing the appearance of the dark Kali Yuga, made over his throne to his grandson [and]...together with all of his wise men...retired to the Himalaya Mountains...Thus there was none in the court...who could understand the principle of correctly accounting the ages of the several Yugas."

Nobody wanted to announce the bad news of the beginning of the descending Kali Yuga, so they just kept adding years to the Dwapara date (at that time 2400 Dwapara). By the deepest point of the Kali Yuga (around 500 BC) that made the date 3600. As the Kali began to ascend again, scholars of the time recognized that there was a mistake in the date (then being called 3600+ Kali, although their texts said Kali had only 1200 years). "By way of reconciliation, they fancied that 1200 years, the real age of Kali, were not the ordinary years of our earth, but were so many daiva years ("years of the gods"), consisting of 12 daiva months of 30 daiva days each, with each daiva day being equal to one ordinary solar year of our earth. Hence according to these men 1200 years of Kali Yuga must be equal to 432,000 years of our earth." This is really how the error came about.

Perhaps you can read the book "The Holy Science", and it gives very insightful information that also logically backs up the validity of the equinoctial cycles.

I hope this has been helpful. I'll write more about this later. In the meanwhile, you can also look through the following link for more information:

http://www.adesha.com/autobiography/chap16/chap16.html

Good luck!

Draken
01-30-2005, 05:24 PM
Thanks, crowneagle!

You've been very helpful, and I appreciate your info. I'll definately look into it more deeply.

We'll speak more later - I have to sleep. ;-)

Take care!

Draken
03-18-2005, 04:35 AM
Guys, just to clarify, this thread unfortunately strayed quite a bit off its original topic, not the least due to my posts with crowneagle. I wish to take it back on its original topic with this charming quote from the Talmud:

<a href="http://www.revisionisthistory.org/christian.html">The Infamous Rabbinic Mandate for Child Molestation: DOCUMENTED</a>

"If a grown man has intercourse with a little girl less than three years old, all agree that it is not a significant sexual act, for having intercourse with a girl when she is less than three years old is like putting a finger in an eye. Just as a tear that is shed when a finger is inserted in an eye will be replaced by another tear, so too will the virginity of a little girl who is less than three years old be restored, for her hymen will grow back."

Source: Talmud Tractate Ketubot 11b, "The Talmud: The Steinsaltz Edition," volume 7, p. 145; Rabbi Israel V. Berman, translator and senior editor (New York: Random House, 1991).

------------------------------------
------------------------------------

<a href="http://www.revisionisthistory.org/talmudtruth.html">The Truth About the Talmud
A Documented Exposé of Supremacist Hate Literature</a>

By Warrant of John 18:37, Galatians 4:16
Copyright ©2000 by Michael A. Hoffman II and Alan R. Critchley
All Rights Reserved

Independent History & Research, Box 849, Coeur d'Alene, Idaho 83816

http://www.hoffman-info.com/talmudtruth.html
Introduction

The Talmud is Judaism's holiest book (actually a collection of books). Its authority takes precedence over the Old Testament in Judaism. Evidence of this may be found in the Talmud itself, Erubin 21b (Soncino edition): "My son, be more careful in the observance of the words of the Scribes than in the words of the Torah (Old Testament)."

The supremacy of the Talmud over the Bible in the Israeli state may also be seen in the case of the black Ethiopian Jews. Ethiopians are very knowledgeable of the Old Testament. However, their religion is so ancient it pre-dates the Scribes' Talmud, of which the Ethiopians have no knowledge. According to the N.Y. Times of Sept. 29, 1992, p.4:

"The problem is that Ethiopian Jewish tradition goes no further than the Bible or Torah; the later Talmud and other commentaries that form the basis of modern traditions never came their way."

Because they are not traffickers in Talmudic tradition, the black Ethiopian Jews are discriminated against and have been forbidden by the Zionists to perform marriages, funerals and other services in the Israeli state.

Rabbi Joseph D. Soloveitchik is regarded as one of the most influential rabbis of the 20th century, the "unchallenged leader" of Orthodox Judaism and the top international authority on halakha (Jewish religious law). Soloveitchik was responsible for instructing and ordaining more than 2,000 rabbis, "an entire generation" of Jewish leadership.

N.Y. Times religion reporter Ari Goldman described the basis of the rabbi's authority:

"Soloveitchik came from a long line of distinguished Talmudic scholars...Until his early 20s, he devoted himself almost exclusively to the study of the Talmud...He came to Yeshiva University's Elchanan Theological Seminary where he remained the pre-eminent teacher in the Talmud...He held the title of Leib Merkin professor of Talmud...sitting with his feet crossed in front of a table bearing an open volume of the Talmud." (N.Y. Times, April 10, 1993, p. 38).

Nowhere does Goldman refer to Soloveitchik's knowledge of the Bible as the basis for being one of the leading authorities on Jewish law.

The rabbi's credentials are all predicated upon his mastery of the Talmud. Other studies are clearly secondary. Britain's Jewish Chronicle of March 26, 1993 states that in religious school (yeshiva), Jews are "devoted to the Talmud to the exclusion of everything else."