PDA

View Full Version : So whats to be done ?

Dreak
07-21-2005, 01:20 PM
I ask you all again..

What would you like to see happen in the Imediate future ?

with regards to Gov.,NWO,energy, etc.

really anything goes here..what do you think is the best cource of action on any theory or conspiracy that you can find or think of..

Please dont posts links..just your opinion..

I know all of you have Brains..lets see the gray matter flip side of what you think and what should be done..

I dare you 8-)

07-21-2005, 02:41 PM
Are you asking again because you didn't receive any answers last time around?

Are you going to propose our solutions to the "powers that be" in exchange for some kind of blackmail deal???

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

:-x :-x :-x :-x :-x

Dreak
07-21-2005, 03:02 PM
Once again BA..your retorts are Staggering in mental capacity...

I think you stay out of this thread BA because you have the God given brains equivelent to a rubber duck ! ( well..thats how I see it atm.. )

Prove me wrong and Actually Post something on this thread that has reason to it !

NEXT .. any takers ?

07-21-2005, 03:07 PM
Sorry, but I can't do that because I have the brains of a rubber duckie!!

07-21-2005, 03:08 PM
BA , you just showed again that all you know are insults, although I don't speak for everyone on this site, personally you need to grow up, and quit acting like a little brat, I also personally believe that your not older than 17, because to often you forget what maturity is.
Another thought, your PC is just loaded with everything you can find on mind control, just so you can keep up your charade, quit living someone elses experiences!

Dreak
07-21-2005, 03:09 PM
Do you also have that little squeeky thing in your arse ? Tell you what..my boy love that sqeeky thingy...

NEXT POSTER ...

07-21-2005, 03:13 PM
Dreak wrote:
Do you also have that little squeeky thing in your arse ? Tell you what..my boy love that sqeeky thingy...

NEXT POSTER ...

WOW!!

Talk about dignity, intelligence and maturity. You nailed it!!!

Dreak
07-21-2005, 03:20 PM
With your reply Blue..I sure did...hehe..

I thought you didnt like bringing up your " sons " on open forum ? now your talking about my 8 month old son ? rofl..this little guy slobbers on himself..but has more personallity then you.

I doubt you have any sons...I dont doubt your a Female..cause your stricken with abnormal behavior..and possibly on drugs which would explain your abnormal behavior on this forum..

07-21-2005, 04:19 PM
Dreak wrote:
With your reply Blue..I sure did...hehe..

I thought you didnt like bringing up your " sons " on open forum ? now your talking about my 8 month old son ? rofl..this little guy slobbers on himself..but has more personallity then you.

I doubt you have any sons...I dont doubt your a Female..cause your stricken with abnormal behavior..and possibly on drugs which would explain your abnormal behavior on this forum..

You mentioned your son, not I!!! He slobbers on himself and has more personality than me!!

WOW!! I'm hurt!!

What a mean thing to say!!!

I think my husband will help me feel better. NO DOUBT!!!

07-21-2005, 04:42 PM
Personally , I want nothing to do with BA anymore, she degrades this site, and I think its on purpose, I will no longer answer to her post, and although I cant stop her from posting on mine, I wish she would avoid even reading mine ,she will no longer get noticed in my eyes, she is invisible, because I feel its best to ignore people who like to screw things up, this site was going great, more people are joining daily, but when they start reading the post that do start off good, and then quickly deviate to rants and immaturity, it won't be bringing them back.

07-21-2005, 04:45 PM
Torchlithill wrote:
Personally , I want nothing to do with BA anymore, she degrades this site, and I think its on purpose, I will no longer answer to her post, and although I cant stop her from posting on mine, I wish she would avoid even reading mine ,she will no longer get noticed in my eyes, she is invisible, because I feel its best to ignore people who like to screw things up, this site was going great, more people are joining daily, but when they start reading the post that do start off good, and then quickly deviate to rants and immaturity, it won't be bringing them back.

So, you have to announce it!! Actions speak louder than words, my DEAR!!!

07-21-2005, 04:53 PM
I'll have to admit that this site was going great until certain unnamed posters began invading, infiltrating and muddying the waters on various threads with rants and raves about me.

UNNECESSARY!!!

But, perhaps there is a reason for this attention to BlueAngel and the discrediting tactic that is being deployed.

One could only imagine!!!

The mind is a wealth of endless possibilities.

truebeliever
07-21-2005, 08:57 PM
What would you like to see happen in the Imediate future ?

Continue doing what we are doing.

Debating "on topic" on forums.

Putting up web sites.

Handing out flyers.

Talking to our friends and family.

Enjoying ourselves as they cut their own throats.

Making plans according to our individual circumstance to protect ourselves from the coming storm.

We should REJOICE!

The end of thousands of years of animal behaviour with high tech gizmo's of the day are OVER!

Indeed, our kids and grandkids will be singing songs about us.

It is the GRASSROOTS that are changing the world. Not GIANT movements which the Globalists in their varying forms over the years have ALWAYS controlled.

As Anthony Sutton has said...

""The answers will come in a thousand forms from a thousand different people.""

Never submit!

Refuse the mark.

As they clamp down they will constellate the fury of a billion fat malcontents who are SLOWLY rising from the dark dim sleep of la la land.

Let them come!

As they raise themselves out of their filthy, stinking, coke party, orgy ridden, paedophile, mudering holes we will cut them down like the cockraoches they are as we switch on the kitchen light.

Never fear them nor bow to them.

I have at times felt fear. It is hate that must replace fear. I will NOT be turning the other cheek.

Never fear death but HOW you die. Standing on your 2 feet...middle finger extended on both the right and left hand and a pile of their stinking bodies at your feet.

As the little black clad filthy dogs burst in I will say before the rounds peierce my body..."there will be an afterlife for me, for you I am not so certain".

They are skulking dogs that run in packs as they CANNOT stand alone before the world as they are WEAk and insepid creatures!

Be a WOLF! Cunning, able to live in groups but also able to go alone, fearless, and ALSO loving as any footage of wolf life shows.

The Wolf indeed picks off the odd sheep. It is the DOG PACK that kills for pleasure in vast numbers.

I fucking hate them.

Thats my Mother in Law taken care of...

Now, onto the NWO...

07-22-2005, 06:10 PM
Just get a podium, would you?

I know you're broke. I'll send you the money. I think you need a stage.

Very good sermon!! By the way!!!

KEEP ON KEEPIN' ON!!

:lol: :lol: :lol: 8-) 8-) 8-)

Saturnino
07-29-2005, 10:48 AM
I`m broke as hell, MBA and all. Can`t get a job in this miserable globalized economy. However, I have a website that 6,000 people visit every month. It is about business, but I manage to insert an article about the NWO here and there.

Tell me, truebeliever, how is the situation in Oz land? I have some good friends from there who are very liberal (but Christians!) and leftists. They even decided to live in the bad part of town to help people there. They told me all their friends are like this.

On the other hand, we see this Howard guy licking the balls of Blair and the people voting for the monarchy. So, what's up with the Ozzies, mate?

truebeliever
07-29-2005, 11:28 AM
So, what's up with the Ozzies, mate?

I dont know SATURNINO...

They are a mystery to me. Paradoxically this and then the opposite.

Haters of authority and the "stupid Poms" and then grovelling to Her Majesty.

The Aussie Lariken is d-e-a-d.

We are now just fat, urbanised sloths still dreaming about the "Aussie spirit" of adventure and "mateship"...looking out for each other.

We still like to think we're Steve Irwin though.

Life is still good here. We will see what happens when "they" overstep the bounds. Already, Howard is reeling from a backlash to his "work reforms" making it easy to get rid of staff etc...

People like your friends still abound. I am hoping for a revoloution here once the average Australian works out what he's in for.

------------------------------------------------------------

Do you know of the "Barefoot Economist" from Chile...Manfred something? Was watching his doco today on sustainable living.

Saturnino
07-29-2005, 03:14 PM
I loved my friends, the Gardiners. We hit well at first sight, because they are just as casual as Brazilians are...opened their house to us, no reservations about talking about anything. Made me think about moving there.

I don`t know if you are talking about the Peruvian economist who worked on the small capitalism theory ? To tell you the truth, we in Brazil are SO disconnected from the rest of Latin America (differently from what the world thinks). We don`t like the Spanish language, and we absolutely loathe the culture (music, etc.). We breathe Europe and the US, unfortunately. People say Brazil faces the Atlantic and has its ass towards the rest of Latin America.

Yes, I know, it is colony behavior.

truebeliever
07-29-2005, 09:31 PM
People say Brazil faces the Atlantic and has its ass towards the rest of Latin America.

Ha ha ha ha rofl.

Ah, i love tit bits like that.

Yes, Oz people are very friendly. I was taken aback when i first started coming to forums a year ago. I have been completly open about myself. It seems strange to be so secretive. I have been more discreet lately.

I thin Brazil and Oz have many things in common.

I worked in a backpackers and not having travelled much was amazed when people from all over the world told stories about how friendly Oz people were. How if you ask directions in the street someone would actually take them to where they were going etc...

I always thought ALL people were like that.:)

If worse comes to worse, Oz will be the place to be.

There are MASSIVE shortages of qualified people at the moment. West Oz inparticular is experiencing a BOOM which will not end soon.

I am amazed when people think we are nothing but a rolling desert and deadly snakes and spiders. My friends tell me to shut up and stop telling people to come here!

Best mate.

nohope187
07-29-2005, 10:35 PM
I've only been to Queensland, looks like fuckin' Los Angeles with all that damn tourism. :-P Never did get trip out on peyote with the aborigines though.

07-30-2005, 06:40 PM
nohope187 wrote:
I've only been to Queensland, looks like fuckin' Los Angeles with all that damn tourism. :-P Never did get trip out on peyote with the aborigines though.

You give those who are truly fighting against the NWO a bad reputation.

nohope187
07-30-2005, 08:28 PM
You're definitely one to speak about giving a bad rep. You go girl. :-P

07-30-2005, 08:32 PM
nohope187 wrote:
You're definitely one to speak about giving a bad rep. You go girl. :-P

I am going, DUDE!! Ain't nobody stoppin' me now!!

REBELBULL
08-14-2005, 04:29 PM
For right now we should teach and tell all we know about the nwo to the people arounded us brothers, sisters mothers, fathers, friends and there friends, tell all who want to hear.some will grab the information and run with it some will call us paranoid but im sure that they will start to connect the dots.

Then we must start to get ready for what is to come , yes we pray that none of what is to come may never come but the reality is that it is already here, so with quickness we must be at full aleart and readyness. Some think that if we get together it migth help but I think not, if we come together it just makes it easier for them to come down on us but at the same time we must find a way to stay close to one another, for now our computers do just find but im sure they will find a way to limit that to as soon as possible.
We must stop figthing ourselfs becouse thats what they want as long as we as a whole are divided they already won. Lets put our nonsense aside and be come leaders and come together an common ground
we all now what we want so lets stop fighting each other and become one. we must grow so when the time comes we will be strong.

And then we kick ass...