PDA

View Full Version : Has studying the NWO brought you closer to God?

Thumper
07-25-2005, 12:37 PM
When I read about past history and how vicious tyrants were, (especially the Communists) trying very desperately to crush the human spirit, it makes me think, "what do these pathetic people hate so much?" and of course the answer is that it's the freedom granted by serving and loving God.

1 Cor 7:23

Ye are bought with a price; be not ye the servants of men.

nohope187
07-25-2005, 07:45 PM
The more I studied NWO bullshit, the more I found myself socially isolated from the rest of society. So, yeah.

truebeliever
07-26-2005, 01:45 AM
Definately THUMPER.

I always knew of the NWO in it's various guises but always thought it a bit of a joke.

It is ONLY in the last couple of years that the true "diabolical" nature of it...the "coldly crafted" plans became SO apparent.

Like HOHOPE says. The more you become isolated the more you tend to find religion of some sort.

Alot of people who go to jail come out religious.

The loss of ones innocence is a terrible yet beautiful thing.

God hates one thing more than...

1. Communists/Satanists

2. Luciferians/NWO Elite

And thats ordinary people who wish to stay innocent.

It's not the machinations of the NWO Elite that are sending us to hell. It's peoples desire to stay innocent!

DT291
07-26-2005, 06:12 PM
Learning and accepting that the NWO is a real thing actually brought me to God. People think I'm crazy but He gives me the strength to shrug it off and keep trying.

I don't study the NWO enough sometimes and sometimes I'd like to pretend none of it existed but the fact that I still push on believing what is true sets me apart from most.

nomad
07-27-2005, 06:16 PM
My question is what kind of a God would allow

the possibility of a few to control the rest in

such a demonic fashion ?

Minuteman
07-27-2005, 07:26 PM
Ok so now we all can't relate to "normal" society. Maybe we should make up our own secret society. Knights one and all. Hey at least when it does come we will know the truth.

nohope187
07-28-2005, 07:41 PM
nomad wrote:
My question is what kind of a God would allow

the possibility of a few to control the rest in

such a demonic fashion ?He didn't, we did. end of story. 8-)

rangergord
07-29-2005, 12:46 PM
I call the NWO the Insiders. I was less than satisfied with Reagan (I'm a Goldwater) so I started digging more than 20 years ago. I came to the conclusion that God is reality independent of my research.

nohope187
07-29-2005, 10:00 PM
That's a damn good definition, Ranger. I like it. :-P

truebeliever
07-30-2005, 12:01 AM
When one grips the rhetoric by the throat and lives the talk...you will need God by your side.

07-30-2005, 05:08 PM
So then, NOHOPE, you have helped to advance their agenda of social isolation.

nohope187
07-30-2005, 08:04 PM
Looks like you've already cast judgement, Angel.
Good thing I don't trust you, eh? :-P

07-30-2005, 08:12 PM
nohope187 wrote:
Looks like you've already cast judgement, Angel.
Good thing I don't trust you, eh? :-P

You have misinterpreted!!

I was not referring to the "elitist spy" thing.

I was referring to how knowing what you know brings about social isolation and that one must fight against this because it is truly something that works to their advantage.

You can trust me to amuse you, but other than that there isn't any way any of us can trust anyone on the internet.

Especially in this line of work!!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

nohope187
07-30-2005, 08:17 PM
Easiest way to share NWO info is while your company is intoxicated with the drug of their choice. They might not remember much afterwards, but at least they'll listen intently. :-P

07-30-2005, 09:11 PM
I'll remember that!!!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

nohope187
07-30-2005, 09:15 PM
Alcohol or Pot works pretty damn good. But, never together or in excess cuz then they retain nothing and you wasted your time getting wasted. :-P

truebeliever
07-30-2005, 09:53 PM
Has studying the NWO brought you closer to God?

PLease refer above posts...

ROFL...

Of course some say you're getting closer to god?

nohope187
07-30-2005, 09:59 PM
All the more reason to do it that way. :-P

Thumper
09-12-2005, 01:01 AM
Does anyone go to a church that addresses the NWO at all?

freeman
09-12-2005, 04:05 AM
Does anyone go to a church that addresses the NWO at all?

Let me put it to you this way...I've only found about three pastors in the entire United States of American who are willing to speak out openly against Freemasonry...well, make that semi-privately. :-?

Saturnino
09-12-2005, 12:28 PM
The answer for me is YES. How else can you explain that all the prophecies told in the Bible are coming to pass ?

- rebuilding of Israel.
- the mark of the Beast.
- the coming of the antiChrist.
- Jerusalem being the focus of world events.
- etc, etc.

about the churches...the pastors are scared to death and many just don`t understand the current situation. Few talk about it. But it doesn`t mean they are evil, just ignorant of the facts.

Marsali
09-12-2005, 09:03 PM
I don't know if studying NWO issues in itself has brought me closer to God. It may just be that in realizing that there is an underlying evil that controls world events via the Illuminati and others, I now know that I need to try to stay closer to God in order to deal with the knowledge of it, and the ramifications of it.

Don't know if anyone else sometimes feels this way, but I sometimes envy those who, in their blissful ignorance, refuse to believe in the NWO agenda. But there's no going back now...

The question was asked: Does anyone go to a church that addresses the NWO at all?
The church I attend doesn't address NWO issues, and I do wish that it somehow could or would, but not at the expense of diminishing the the reverent attitude of worship. I'm probably not explaining this very well, but even if a little time were devoted to the discussion of NWO issues during Sunday service, it would probably have to be kept to a minimum so that we could remember to 'seek first the kingdom of God.' Hope that makes some sense.

truebeliever
09-13-2005, 05:32 AM
Anglicans toughen stance on Israel
From correspondents in London
25jun05

ANGLICAN Church leaders have voted to call on their member churches to reconsider their investments in Israel, British newspapers reported today.

The Anglican Consultative Council, including the Archbishop of Canterbury Rowan Williams, voted unanimously for the motion.

The resolution calls on the church to pressure companies involved in Israel's activities in the Gaza Strip and the West Bank, The Guardian reported.

"Moves towards disinvestment represent a flawed and disastrous course," said Rabbi Barry Marcus, who holds the Israel portfolio in British Chief Rabbi Jonathan Sacks' cabinet.

"They will do nothing to advance the twin causes of security for Israel and statehood for the Palestinians," The Times quoted him as saying.

http://www.heraldsun.news.com.au/common/story_page/0,5478,15726484%255E1702+,00.html

marypopinz
09-13-2005, 06:20 AM
Thought I'd respond on this one...

Yes learnring about NWO has brought my faith right up to speed.

Faith is what I live in... cuz I have to. It's my faith that gets me through some very mad circumstances indeed.

One could say that it was because of my self belieif or will power, I have charged on through. But I don't think so.

I believe in God. I believe in a higher power, whether it be a collective conscious or a sole being I don't know.

I believe that there is a grand master plan and that the earth is Eden. We have come to God's green earth, His vision of a heavenly place and we are fucking up.

I detest religion. Oldest form of politics on the earth - controlling people through fear - fear of death. And the Christian symbol of being crucified along with all folks being born sinners is hogwash to me.

The my God is better than your God is also a bunch of hoowie! God is God.

Learning about the NWO has made me realise that a little faith can go a long way and made me appreciate what I can only consider as divine help. Shit happens in my life for the bad, through the NWO way of thinking and reality - I swallow that....also amazing things happen which I can only place as miracles.

I can focus on what is good and be aware of what is bad or I can focus only on what is bad and end up with a head ache and a disbelief in God. Sounds like what they want me to think.

God is a powerful real force in my life and I am not religious whatsoever. I do have my faith though.

Mary XXX

Saturnino
09-13-2005, 06:40 AM
Mary,

it sounds like you have faith in your own faith, not in God. That would be more mind power than faith, really. Is it the case ?