PDA

View Full Version : Individual, Spiritual Resistance To Ego & NWO

Draken
01-23-2005, 04:58 AM
I wrote this on another forum but thought it is too important. Also, this forum is where it belongs, really.

nohope wrote on another thread:

So, the question remains, how do we stop the world from becoming as one? How do we keep nation states from forming alliances? How do individual countries keep their sovereignty?

Huge questions.

It seems to me that what Communism/Globalism/NWO is ultimately after is to sever the transcendental, Divine link between Man and God; to trick Man into thinking that She worships God when in fact She worships Lucifer.

I personally think "people" like the Rothschild's, Rockefeller's, DuPont's and Bushes are too powerful in this MATERIAL world where money and material wealth is all that counts. They certainly have most of that!
I think one of the most important things to start with - and it certainly isn't easy - is to become financially independent. We are taking a lot of material things for granted, things that really is totally unnecessary luxury. Do I really need a mobile phone to survive? NO. A laser printer? NO. Stereo? No.

The NWO wants Man to believe there's nothing else than THIS life, "so you better make the most of it!", because when you're dead you're dead. If one falls in this trap then one is highly likely to start compromising oneself and ones' beliefs. All Lucifer wants is for you to compromise yourself, just ONCE.

The fact is that we need to realise that we have to take care of our Eternal, Divine Soul; cherish it, nurture it, feed it so it doesn't become neglected and die.

We need to realise that detatchment from material things and money is the key to bringing the corrupt elite down.

Personally, I believe that the world is in its final stages of The Iron Age, i.e. the darkest of times before the whole cycle "resets" and goes back to the beginning. This cycle is unstoppable; it's going to happen wether we like it or not. But we need to be vertically oriented; keep our center and not give in to the temptation to align with the decline of the world and forget our Sacred Unity with God.

Sorry, if you guys think I'm preaching. I don't want to, but I feel very strongly that the things we can do about this whole terrible thing is right in front of our noses.
We should look at our own lives and think about the things we take for granted that we simply don't need for a full, spiritually rich life.

Another important issue is that this action of resistance has to be an individual, personal one. The forces of Good simply can't be organised, because the moment they are, they become an institution and institutions become corrupt. Institutions also want to grow and they start to try to convince people of the necessity of its existence, for whatever reason: "order", "national security", "justice" etc. Soon it exists for the sake of existing and then it has become oppressive - Evil.

So it has to be an individual act of resistance; to lead by example - by ACTION, not words and certainly not guns.

The war against humanity is being fought on levels other than the material, worldly level. It's fought on a higher, spiritual level as well as many others and I think THAT'S where it can be won.
That's what it's REALLY about anyway, our Souls.

The body is only the vessel of the Soul. We don't have a Soul because we have a body; we have a body BECAUSE WE HAVE A SOUL.

Don't get me wrong; when the shit hits the fan we HAVE to defend ourselves, "the vessels of our Souls", and our loved ones by any means necessary, including force. But the same rule applies: without organisation. Unity in multiplicity. Multiplicity in unity.

This might be a very frustrating thing to realise. We all want the tyranny to end NOW. Me too. But ultimately we have to look for the way to free ourselves from our Ego.

Ultimately, there will come a time when the Divine Order is restored and the Priest-Kings will return. I hope I'll live to see the day.

Thanks for Your time.

Truth, Beauty, Love

Draken
02-13-2005, 11:44 AM
I might as well continue this thread myself since no one has bothered to reply... *sniff sniff* ;-)

Another post I wrote in response to nomad on another forum.

What is this fear towards "the occult" or "gnosticism"? Quite a few people on this forum seem to automatically "shut down" (it's called a "slide reaction") if they as much as catch a whiff of any of it; I don't get it.

Anything non-Christian or non-mainstream-Christian and they automatically brand it Satanist, as if all humankind before Christianity was in the claws of the Devil.

I had a discussion a long time ago with Ahmad about it and asked him if it was because of fear. I mean, do people reject anything "occult" or "gnostic" out of fear their brains or souls might become "polluted"? Or are they scared that they can't discern a good thing from a bad one and therefore discard the whole package to be safe?

If so, that would be a great mistake since my opinion is that the NWO Luciferians WANT us to discard anything that might lead us to the Truth.
So first they give the word "occult" or "gnostic" a negative sound to make people not dare even pick it up.
Then, if the first bluff didn't work, they sprinkle anything "occult" or "gnostic" with lies; contaminate it so that it's difficult to separate truth from lies. Dilute it with "New Age" rubbish.

But these tricks don't work with well-informed people with a firm, stable spiritual grounding in their conviction that God is on their side against Evil; people who use their Reason and Logic for the benefit of their Intellect and Soul; people who see with the "Eye of the Heart".
People like this are not afraid of the "occult" or the "gnostic" because their Divine Intuition is awakened and gains strength every second.

There is plenty of Sacred Divine Knowledge in ancient, mystic, esoteric writings both before and after the advent of Christianity. We need this Knowledge - including Christian knowledge - desperately in the fight and defence of our Souls against the onslaught of the Ego/Lucifer. Let's not let the Ego/Lucifer decieve us into throwing it away and forgetting it.

We all need to be able to see with "The Eye of The Heart".

Let us fight a spiritual fight with Truth, Beauty, Love and win!

God Bless You

Ahmad
02-13-2005, 12:46 PM
Peace,

I agree that the real fight is within. Once we are liberated from our extreme bonds (obsessions, addictions, unjustifiable hates and fears) with the visible world, that's when Satan's control is over (at least individually). That's what the creed of Abraham, Submission is all about. Breaking free of the illusion and starting to connect with the only reality, the unseen god.

But i disagree with the following:

"The forces of Good simply can't be organised, because the moment they are, they become an institution and institutions become corrupt. Institutions also want to grow and they start to try to convince people of the necessity of its existence, for whatever reason: "order", "national security", "justice" etc. Soon it exists for the sake of existing and then it has become oppressive - Evil."

The NWO (Satan's kingdom) is totally devided because of the conflict of interests (false gods). As for the righetous, their unity is supported by God, in fact it is a commandment in all the scriptures that the sincere shall unite in one column. An institution built on freedom, justice and above all on reverence of God cannot be evil.

As for the issue of "witchcraft" it is condemned because of the strong dependence on the visible (nonsensical mantras, symbols, charms, numbers) and assigning powers that is independent of God to them, when God is the only source of power. The Jinn devils want us to use magic in order to depend on them instead of God.

[2:102] They pursued what the devils taught concerning Solomon's kingdom. Solomon, however, was not a disbeliever, but the devils were disbelievers. They taught the people sorcery, and that which was sent down through the two angels of Babel, Haroot and Maroot. These two did not divulge such knowledge without pointing out: "This is a test. You shall not abuse such knowledge." But the people used it in such evil schemes as the breaking up of marriages. They can never harm anyone against the will of GOD. They thus learn what hurts them, not what benefits them, and they know full well that whoever practices witchcraft will have no share in the Hereafter. Miserable indeed is what they sell their souls for, if they only knew.

Draken
02-13-2005, 01:33 PM
Ahmad wrote:
As for the righetous, their unity is supported by God, in fact it is a commandment in all the scriptures that the sincere shall unite in one column.

"This is a test. You shall not abuse such knowledge." But the people used it in such evil schemes as the breaking up of marriages.

Yes, Ahmad, I get your point.

My point is that the sincere unite in one column but it's a unity in SPIRIT and ATTITUDE, not in material institutions, supported by God. There can exist unity without it being visible or measurable.

As for the other quote; exactly. It says "you shall not ABUSE such knowledge."
An important detail in my opinion.

nomad
03-16-2005, 05:41 AM
---------------------------------------------
What is this fear towards "the occult" or "gnosticism"? Quite a few people on this forum seem to automatically "shut down" (it's called a "slide reaction") if they as much as catch a whiff of any of it; I don't get it.
---------------------------------------------

I agree 100% Draken.

I for one see no harm in true Kabbalah (not

Madonna's version) yet the knee jerk reaction

from the masses is to believe its evil.

marypopinz
03-16-2005, 08:55 AM
I agree as well, Draken...

Be independent financially. I'm asingle mum of three kids and if i can do it through two divorces and keep starting over, anyone can.

Trouble with the mystical stuff is too many get sucked into the power side of it and forget God. They begin to think it is them alone. And there is a lot of truth. For me, gnostism is getting to know your own mind - that allows you to get to know your own heart and that puts you in better connection with God.

There is a lot of good is ancient religions of old. There is also a lot of bad. I just prefer to err on the side of caution and depend on God alone. It works great for me. God always helps me. The mystic stuff ain't my bag and to each, their own - just hold God in your heart. Play safe.

get_real
03-16-2005, 10:35 AM
Draken:

I read your stuff all the time. You write well, and obviously you are well learned.

I want to say: "don't worry, you are not 'preaching'".

I only have a tidbit to add. Something that I've noticed last week in my travels around town.

Actually it was 3 Christian churches. Here it goes.... When I passed church #1 I noticed they painted their outside cross (which stands to the side of the church,on the lawn) from white to black.

Hmm I said. I guess they had their reasons.
Well the same day, I ran some errand and passed another church that had 3 crosses on their lawn, and they were painted black as well. Now, I have a good memory, and I KNOW these crosses have always been white. Plus, it hit my eyes like an elephant in the living room.

So that evening I recollected my day's events and started to make my schedule... I just couldn't get these crosses out of my mind.

Well lo and behold, the next day church 3#, had a black cross----which I KNOW was white, not long ago.

Is that something, or what???

marypopinz
03-16-2005, 11:06 AM
Get real

Not a good sign - wow. Black hearts and black crosses.

Jimbo
03-16-2005, 03:45 PM
Witchcraft: :-o :-o :-o

I concur about the soul’s connection to God, & its connection to our bodies. I also do not see the need to harm anyone, unless when attacked. But where do you draw the line. When is “killing” acceptable by God, or is it “clear,” that “thou shall not kill.” Period.

In addition, when is “meditating” wrong. When does it become “witchcraft?” Is “astral travel” evil? Aren’t these “abilities” inherent in all humans, however dormant in some. I don’t see why access to other “worlds” would be either “harmful” to the soul, or “evil.”

Anyone has any “mature” ideas about these…
8-)

get_real
03-16-2005, 04:39 PM
First of all, each of the commandments as we know them is a condensed version.
But any who: Re: Thou Shalt Not Kill

"No one with premeditation may kill any innocent being from the instant of conception to natural death"

innocent = not guilty of a crime

Also, we all have 'gifts' and abilities, some of us will go through life never tapping into them, or these gifts/abilities might not make their grand entrance.
I know from my own 'gift' that it is in me as a birth right.
No devil, no satan, or some kind of evilness is behind it. IT is not evil. Don't 'go there' with me on that one.

Darkshadow
06-16-2005, 07:46 PM
There is only one way to stop it, You have it half right. God must be with us, but also we have to open our eyes get off our fat lazy butts and smell the coffe. Talking has proven not to work anymore. We must pick the sword of god and go into battle. Yes I am saying take back our Church, country, and stop the new world order by force. God did it several times and he has been trying to tell us time is up get up and defend me. so what do you say? stop talking and fight or just keep preaching from the sofa and let it happen.

06-16-2005, 09:27 PM
Darkshadow wrote:
There is only one way to stop it, You have it half right. God must be with us, but also we have to open our eyes get off our fat lazy butts and smell the coffe. Talking has proven not to work anymore. We must pick the sword of god and go into battle. Yes I am saying take back our Church, country, and stop the new world order by force. God did it several times and he has been trying to tell us time is up get up and defend me. so what do you say? stop talking and fight or just keep preaching from the sofa and let it happen.

We are fighting and I prefer to do so without a sword and or engaging in battle.

God doesn't need to be defended!!!

I don't like to use force!!

Talking via the internet, writing via the internet, researchers, intellects, etc. have all assisted in helping to wake up the populace.

This is why we have reached this stage due to their efforts and undying love for our country!!

So, preaching from the sofa does help!! It's therapeutic and reaches millions!!!

P. S. I'm neither fat nor lazy and I do smell the coffee. Those who don't smell the coffee are still SLEEPING.

In Peace,
BlueAngel