PDA

View Full Version : Who Is David Icke?

truebeliever
07-29-2005, 09:15 PM
I dont want to hear about the "great work" Icke has done.

I want to know why someone "dedicated" to the "truth" would honestly feel it nescessary to include his "shape shifting lizard" theory amongst his work? Even if it was "possibly" true...why poisen your OWN WELL?

I will be ordering his DVD BTW on the Illuminati as I have heard from people that i respect that it is good info.

However, take ONE look at his website...the guy is SO New Age I want to puke. How can we take this guy as SERIOUSLY on the side of "good".

He wants what "they" want. A people who believe that "infinite love" is ALL you need. The guy has an OBVIOUS messiha complex. He shows all the sighs of a man who has had an experience of the divine...he talks like a MASON!!!!!!!!!! He talks like an "illumed one".

This seems SO obvious I cant believe he has'nt been OUTED long ago.

Comments please...please "illuminate" me as to the goals of David Icke...

http://www.davidicke.com/icke/matrixdvd.JPG

This image speaks a THOUSAND words...Seig Heil! Hitler too had a Messiah complex and spoke of NO NEED for Christianity as he based his life on "Parsifal And His Search For The Holy Grail". The "hero" who must find the "truth" for himself...and end up his own worse judge.

I am sincerely interested in this man as he has obtained a level of popularity which to be frank seems...ridiculous.

nohope187
07-29-2005, 09:19 PM
Who the fuck is Dave Icke, you ask? It's called the "Cult of Personality", True. Checkout the song by Living Colour. :-P

truebeliever
07-29-2005, 09:33 PM
Who the fuck is Dave Icke, you ask? It's called the "Cult of Personality", True. Checkout the song by Living Colour.

Not even Alex puts his mug on his DVD's and Books.

David Icke has written 15 books and traveled to over 40 countries in the last fifteen years, as his research exposes the Big Brother fascist dictatorship predicted by George Orwell in his book, 1984, and charts the history of the Illuminati with its connections to unseen forces in other dimensions of reality that some call ‘extraterrestrials’ which, Icke refers to as the ‘Reptilian Agenda’.

This man works for the VERY ones he seeks to expose!

Note the quote..."as his research exposes the Big Brother fascist dictatorship predicted by George Orwell in his book, 1984..."

Eric Blair wrote 1984 based on the Soviet Union! Based on the totalitarian state and such classics as the "hate crime" or "thought crime" of the so called "Left".

"...and charts the history of the Illuminati with its connections to unseen forces in other dimensions of reality that some call ‘extraterrestrials’ which, Icke refers to as the ‘Reptilian Agenda’."

Well, after that little gem %90 of the population wont be bothering to read up on the IMPORTANT facts of the secret societies that abound.

The man wants a GIANT COMMUNE of MOTHER EARTH worshipping peasants who will walk and hug tree's while Lord Rothschild fly's over on his way to the Moloch ceremony at Bohemian Grove.

This idiot is part of the Problem-Reaction-Soloution and the MANY control valves in place to channel peoples energies.

Right Wing Fascism is the enemy and the only way to challenge it is...infinite love and "New Age" thinking!

Come on!!!!! He's a freakin stooge!!!!!!!!

Icke is the "Weather Underground" of the conspiracy nuts!

nohope187
07-29-2005, 09:39 PM
David Icke is a dumbass prick who'll always be a thorn in the side of people like us. Need anymore be said, or can you do better than that, True? :-P

truebeliever
07-29-2005, 09:43 PM
No, i cannot do better. You are the Obi Wan of succinct points.

"Is'nt if funny that open minds are usually full of shit"...is my secret weapon when corbered by baby fur seal hugging hippies.

Many a close call has resulted in my victory using this "Daisy Cutter" line.

nohope187
07-29-2005, 09:53 PM
Straying off topic a little, but isn't totally fucked up how many good lookin' women are baby fur seal hugging/tree hugging type? It blows, man. Fat fucking chunks at that. :-P

07-30-2005, 05:32 PM
You are so in the know, but you have to ask who David Icke is, TB????

07-30-2005, 05:33 PM
nohope187 wrote:
Straying off topic a little, but isn't totally fucked up how many good lookin' women are baby fur seal hugging/tree hugging type? It blows, man. Fat fucking chunks at that. :-P

WOW!! What class!! I bet you have to beat the women away with a bat!!!

07-30-2005, 05:35 PM
There ya go, TB. My name is plastered all over the front page.

Chew on that for a while!!

07-30-2005, 05:37 PM
truebeliever wrote:

I want to know why someone "dedicated" to the "truth" would honestly feel it nescessary to include his "shape shifting lizard" theory amongst his work? Even if it was "possibly" true...why poisen your OWN WELL?

I will be ordering his DVD BTW on the Illuminati as I have heard from people that i respect that it is good info.

However, take ONE look at his website...the guy is SO New Age I want to puke. How can we take this guy as SERIOUSLY on the side of "good".

He wants what "they" want. A people who believe that "infinite love" is ALL you need. The guy has an OBVIOUS messiha complex. He shows all the sighs of a man who has had an experience of the divine...he talks like a MASON!!!!!!!!!! He talks like an "illumed one".

This image speaks a THOUSAND words...Seig Heil! Hitler too had a Messiah complex and spoke of NO NEED for Christianity as he based his life on "Parsifal And His Search For The Holy Grail". The "hero" who must find the "truth" for himself...and end up his own worse judge.

I am sincerely interested in this man as he has obtained a level of popularity which to be frank seems...ridiculous.

He's popular? In whose circle?? Yours and those of your friends????

07-30-2005, 05:38 PM
If you don't think he should receive any attention, why bring attention to him???

07-30-2005, 06:42 PM
nohope187 wrote:
David Icke is a dumbass prick who'll always be a thorn in the side of people like us. Need anymore be said, or can you do better than that, True? :-P

Any reason why he is a dumbass prick??? or did you just pull that out of the air for the heck of it?

nohope187
07-30-2005, 06:50 PM
If you read any of his material, you would know why wouldn't you. :-P

07-30-2005, 07:02 PM
nohope187 wrote:
If you read any of his material, you would know why wouldn't you. :-P

I wouldn't waste me time reading his material or even discussing him.

07-30-2005, 07:03 PM
But, I was just wondering if there was any particular reason you thought he was a prick. You know, one thing that led you to this conclusion.

nohope187
07-30-2005, 07:03 PM
good for you. :-P

truebeliever
07-30-2005, 10:03 PM
Ba...David Icke has an inordinate amount of popularity in the U.K and Europe and even the U.S.

Many people put up with his "shape shifting lizard theory" because he writes well on subjects like the Illuminati etc...his website is one of the most popular on the web.

He talks like a MAson and also writes inordinately well on the subject...so...

He even poisens his own well.

I think people should be VERY wary of his intentions.

He despises Christianity.

BA...a word of warning. If you persist in petulent snide remarks on threads which offer NO informational value, but merely show you as the attention seeking fool you are...i will have you in tears.

Go back to your fave "i was a sex slave" thread and be happy. I have no wish to join you there.

I gave you a good serve because you constantly rant shit on others threads but complain bitterly when people come over to your little fave. The hypocrisy was reaking to the point where I had to give you a slap.

You have strong "Aquarian" characteristics...the need to spoil another's day because you are bored and need to feel that you have a degree of power by bothering people from afar.

Deal with the ignoring you got as a child and come back with something to say.

Keep it up and I will be forced to deal with you metaphorically from afar...

http://www.members.iinet.net.au/~falluga/PDVD_019.BMP

http://www.members.iinet.net.au/~falluga/PDVD_020.BMP

http://www.members.iinet.net.au/~falluga/PDVD_024.BMP

BTW...the "peace" line at the end. You are not interested in "peace". You are interested in creating pure chaos which is different from heated argument.

07-30-2005, 10:16 PM
truebeliever wrote:
Ba...David Icke has an inordinate amount of popularity in the U.K and Europe and even the U.S.

Many people put up with his "shape shifting lizard theory" because he writes well on subjects like the Illuminati etc...his website is one of the most popular on the web.

He talks like a MAson and also writes inordinately well on the subject...so...

He even poisens his own well.

I think people should be VERY wary of his intentions.

He despises Christianity.

BA...a word of warning. If you persist in petulent snide remarks on threads which offer NO informational value, but merely show you as the attention seeking fool you are...i will have you in tears.

Oh, my, I'm Shaking, TB!!! You make plenty of remarks that have no value at all and only show yourself as the egotistical maniac that you are!! You'll have me in tears. Sadistic pig, are you???

In otherwords, TB, you don't like anyone to make snide remarks to you, but it's okay for you to make all the snide and rude remarks you desire. You also don't like to answer simple questions.

Go back to your fave "i was a sex slave" thread and be happy. I have no wish to join you there.

Sorry, TB, but, all was well here until you logged on. Sure now how to ruin a party, don't you? Attention seeking fool that you are. By the way, there isn't a "sex slave" thread." The title is MKULTRA and JIMBO created it. Not I. Bouncer, myself and others were exchanging information until you came barging in and destroyed the equilibrium. Perhaps as a nurse, you can prescribe something for yourself for your bipolar condition.

I gave you a good serve because you constantly rant shit on others threads but complain bitterly when people come over to your little fave. The hypocrisy was reaking to the point where I had to give you a slap.

I think we were holding our own and didn't need you to run INTERFERENCE!! We're all big boys and girls here.

You have strong "Aquarian" characteristics...the need to spoil another's day because you are bored and need to feel that you have a degree of power by bothering people from afar.

No, TB, you are the SPOILER cause if you're not getting all the attention, you feel the need to SPOIL everyone else's fun. A bored man who lives with mother.

Deal with the ignoring you got as a child and come back with something to say.

I'm not going anywhere. I suggest you take some time off and come back when you're not a disgruntled worker. The ignoring I received as a child has been well made up for during the past 23 years.

I suggest you stop scaring off all of the patrons!!!

07-30-2005, 10:21 PM
Keep it up and I will be forced to deal with you metaphorically from afar...

Threatening me??? You are this upset about my presence here that you resort to threatening me with tears and FORCED TO DEAL with me from afar. WHOM the fuck died and made you the BOSS??? You are an angry man.

BTW...the "peace" line at the end. You are not interested in "peace". You are interested in creating pure chaos which is different from heated argument.

You have no idea what I'm interested in!! You are the person interested in heated argument. I'm peacefully going about my business here. You are causing chaos and argument.

07-30-2005, 10:22 PM
FYI, Henry has a link to David Icke on his front page.

truebeliever
07-30-2005, 10:24 PM
No, TB, you are the SPOILER cause if you're not getting all the attention, you feel the need to SPOIL everyone else's fun. A bored man who lives with mother.

No. I left home when i was 18.

I will no longer respond to you.

nohope187
07-30-2005, 10:34 PM
BlueAngel wrote:
FYI, Henry has a link to David Icke on his front page. Really. I'll have to go check that out. If this is true, than I'm a little disappointed in Henry, but that's not the first time good people let me down, probably won't be the laste either. :-P

07-30-2005, 10:40 PM
truebeliever wrote:

No. I left home when i was 18.

I will no longer respond to you.

Nor I to you!!

07-30-2005, 10:44 PM
nohope187 wrote:

BlueAngel wrote:
FYI, Henry has a link to David Icke on his front page. Really. I'll have to go check that out. If this is true, than I'm a little disappointed in Henry, but that's not the first time good people let me down, probably won't be the laste either. :-P

It's within a response from a poster. But, it's still there. Henry's front page is confusing me a little lately in the way he has posted some of Thumper's dialogue from another site.

Need clarification on this matter.

truebeliever
07-30-2005, 10:49 PM
Really. I'll have to go check that out. If this is true, than I'm a little disappointed in Henry, but that's not the first time good people let me down, probably won't be the laste either.

Henry has written that he notes Ickes love of shape shifting lizards.

However, Henry also writes that Icke has done specific good work on the evoloution of MAsonry and the Illuminati.

Because I respect Henry I am planning to get one of Ickes DVD's.

However, i cannot get past Icke himself.

truebeliever
07-30-2005, 10:50 PM
Nor I to you!!

Praise da LORD!

nohope187
07-31-2005, 09:57 AM
truebeliever wrote:
Really. I'll have to go check that out. If this is true, than I'm a little disappointed in Henry, but that's not the first time good people let me down, probably won't be the laste either.

Henry has written that he notes Ickes love of shape shifting lizards.

However, Henry also writes that Icke has done specific good work on the evoloution of MAsonry and the Illuminati.

Because I respect Henry I am planning to get one of Ickes DVD's.

However, i cannot get past Icke himself.Okay then, everything's in context now. :-P

Draken
07-31-2005, 01:38 PM
Saw this documentary about the Illuminati. Brilliant. David Icke is featured in it and I have to say everything he says is spot on. The director hasn't included any of his alien lizard theory, or he himself didn't bring it up.

Anyway, I recommend everyone to see this documentary.

THE ILLUMINATI
http://www.enigmacyberstore.com/

truebeliever
07-31-2005, 08:22 PM
Yes. This is the one recommended to me.

Saturnino
08-04-2005, 12:33 PM
Icke is a guy who collected info that can be found in many websites and writes books telling he was the one who first dicovered it. Much like Erik Von daniken.
He is totally new age, and I believe a disinfo agent for the occultists to take away the credibility of serious truth seekers. He tells all the right things about the Iluminatti and then comes with the ridiculous lizard theory, making everybody who believes there is a NWO look like an idiot.
All the Iluminatti hate the most is that people realize that they are occultists and Lucifer worshippers. So there comes Icke for help.
However, maybe Icke is just a poor soul who doesn`t know what he is doing. He may be sincere, but controlled by demons nevertheless. Maybe a demon made him see an illusion of someone shapeshifting onde day and he believes in this crap ever since.

The same goes for poor Jordan Maxwell, who himself says he had encounters with demons in his childhood. Without the help of God, these people never recover from these things and spend the rest of their lives in confusion.

08-04-2005, 02:58 PM
Exactly!! Saturino!!

However, Henry has spoken about aliens!!

Same thing?

Aliens and lizards?

It's just not beneficial to the cause to insert the "alien" aspect. It discredits all of the other information you are diseminating. Why take this road? Therefore, I was displeased when Henry talked about "other intelligent life forms."

People can hardly grasp our corrupt government. Throw in the alien aspect and anything you've said whether true or not regarding other conspiracy issues involving our government are just null and void.

So, what gives???

Arjuna
08-04-2005, 03:47 PM
Henry is on the right track here. A variety of alien races have a presence on earth. Some of them have been here for millennia. I believe some of them are involved with the Illuminati.

Studying alien involvement with the human race does not discredit anything. Many may have a hard time believing it, but if it is true, then it is true. More people are learning about the alien presence as information about it has circulated widely.

I have not personally met any aliens, but I have seen a UFO. I was driving on the freeway in Phoenix, Arizona, one afternoon, and when I looked up, there it was. It was amazing. It appeared to be about the size of a large airplane, symetrically curved on top and bottom, and silver in color. I could see it for between 3 and 5 seconds, and then it disappeared.

Here is a good book about the long-term alien presence:
The Gods of Eden
http://www.theforbiddenknowledge.com/godsofeden/

Here is a good site about aliens and the Illuminati:
http://illuminati-news.com/index.htm
http://illuminati-news.com/ufos-and-aliens/html/index.html
http://illuminati-news.com/ufos-and-aliens/html/gov_involvement.htm
http://illuminati-news.com/ufos-and-aliens/html/theories.htm
http://illuminati-news.com/ufos-and-aliens/html/variety_of_aliens.htm

08-04-2005, 08:02 PM
I believe that Dr. Makow's writing style lends itself to easy interpretation by all readers.

He has an uncanny ability to explain in "plain English" and simple terms the truth about government, history, Illuminati, etc.

I was startled when he made reference to "other intelligent life forms" fearing somehow this may cause damage to his readership.

However, I think his reputation speaks for itself.

Perhaps, my reaction comes from experiencing "rejection" when this subject was addressed decades ago.

Arjuna
08-04-2005, 10:03 PM
The universe is extremely large and extremely old. There are billions of galaxies, each containing billions of stars. It is very possible that there are billions of habitable planets, such as earth, and it is likely that many of them harbor intelligent life.

If so, then it is also probable that there are alien races that are more intelligent than the human race, and that they have created technologies that are far superior to anything the human race has created. If some of them have the technology to travel across the vast distances of space, then it should surprise noone that alien races have visited earth.

Some people think the UFO phenomenon is something new. It is not. Aliens have probably been coming to earth for millions of years. Evidence of an alien presence on earth today is pretty convincing, in my opinion.

There are many accounts of flying machines, called vimanas, in the ancient literature of India. Some of these accounts describe the same kind of craft reported as UFOs today. Apparently, some of the ancient accounts of flying saucers date as far back as 15,000 years ago.

Here is some information about the alien presence on earth in ancient India.
http://www.atributetohinduism.com/Vimanas.htm

08-05-2005, 07:05 AM
"It is also probable that there are alien races that are more intelligent than the human race, and that they have created technologies that are far superior to anything the human race has created."

!!

BvL
09-14-2005, 09:57 PM
Sure, I agree with you lot about David Icke, he has quite a bit of info on the Illuminati but I doubt much of it was original research. It was Dr John Coleman who really blew the lid off things but Icke only covers certain parts of the agenda. He has gone so downhill these days that it appears he is more pro than anti Illuminati with his occult stuff. If people do not understand this aspect properly then they simply do not stand any hope of understanding who or what the Illuminati are about.

His followers are currently being introduced to such figures as Alistair Crowley and you would be amazed at how gullible they are, with the possible exception of the people purposefully leading people in that direction.

try this for example
In Icke's books Crowley is named as one of the most bad Illuminati agents in world's history.

I don't agree with this.
I think Crowley was a great man, a genius, a researcher.

Not a bad idiot because people didn't understand him.
http://www.ickedownload.com/Forum/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=338

Also a point about aliens and again lots of people are being misled as you might expect.
Try this

To give credit where due, Bowart s Operation Mind Control Researcher s edition, (1994) has an excellent appendix with charts which compare SRA mind-control victims and alien abduction victims. The charts reveal how similar the two groups are. In preparing these paragraphs, we have used his charts as as a basis for how we wrote these last two paragraphs up. However, the co-authors experiences in working with abduction victims match the findings of Bowart. Do aliens from another planet exist? They may or may not. It is not a real issue, we have to face what is already on this planet. Fritz has several tapes of aliens of different types talking (which were obtained from abduction survivors) and their voices sound demonic and they are saying that they have been alive on this planet for many years. One said something like he s been here on earth 500,000 years. If an alien has lived on this planet for 1/2 million years, when does he get residence status. My! If that is true, he is no alien--we are! But one thing is certain, this planet contains some very slimy evil creatures who are either real non-humans or very deceptive dark humans. The Bible calls them demons and reprobate men. The four most popular origins of supposed aliens on earth are all star groups relatively close to our solar system. They are: the Piciades, known as the 7 or 9 sisters, because their are 9 stars of which 7 are visible; Sirius, the dog constellation; the Orion constellation; and the twin stars of Zeta Reticulli, which twin stars were amazingly charted by Chinese astrologers in 3,000 B.C.! Fritz, the co-author of this book kept an open mind on the issue, could there be any benevolent aliens ? Some abductees believed that their aliens were benevolent, but when they are debriefed the admit that mind-control and sexual molestation is carried out by the aliens. Fritz, has concluded with other investigators on this question, there are no benevolent aliens , in fact the only aliens that may be around are what have been known as demons. People who have participated in high level Illuminati ceremonies report the presence of creatures that look like the various aliens . (This whole subject is dealt with in another book by Fritz Springmeier.) Some points might be briefly brought out. Fritz has amassed a great deal of evidence that the elite have human-built Flying Saucers.

http://www.apfn.org/apfn/oz.htm

truebeliever
09-14-2005, 10:10 PM

Yeh, he's great.

I like Satan too. I think Satan is misunderstood. I think sacrificing blonde haired babies to invoke certain deities is also under rated. Hell, i think cutting the throat of prostitutes in dark woods and then dismembering their bodies is under rated as well.

Yeh, Alsitair Crowley, great man.

You have got to be fucking kidding me.

freeman
09-15-2005, 05:14 AM

Heh, heh...glad you beat me to it, TB.
Crowley had a wife, too, you know...but she only got his goat.
:-D

nomad
09-15-2005, 05:17 AM
truebeliever wrote:

Yeh, he's great.

I like Satan too. I think Satan is misunderstood. I think sacrificing blonde haired babies to invoke certain deities is also under rated. Hell, i think cutting the throat of prostitutes in dark woods and then dismembering their bodies is under rated as well.

In this flow of logic, Hitler was a genius

and sorely misunderstood too.

:-o

truebeliever
09-15-2005, 05:59 AM
In this flow of logic, Hitler was a genius

and sorely misunderstood too.

Indeed he was.

Hitler would never have existed but for the creation of the most evil system ever created by the minds of men.

Saturnino
09-15-2005, 08:05 AM
UFOs have been seen from Ancient Times because demons have been around since those times. They create illusions, ectoplasm, all this crap. If you are involved with occultism, it is just much easier for them to make you see things.

getagrip
09-17-2005, 11:23 AM
truebeliever wrote:

You people are hilarious! You have never heard David speak, you have never read any of his books, you have never met the guy or watched ANY of his videos, but all of a sudden you are an expert on the scam that is David Icke. Unbelievable.

I have been reading through this forum and I have to say that most of you have ZERO clue as to what is really going on. A whole bunch of wannabe conspiracy nuts who spout lots of CRAP.

Sure there might be a few informed people on here, but the vast majority are only here to stir shit up and post disinformation. YOU are exactly what you claim David Icke to be. YOU are a fake. I wouldn't doubt for a second that you are nothing more than an illuminati shill sent here to discredit any real research. What a joke!

nohope187
09-17-2005, 03:37 PM
You people are hilarious! You have never heard David speak, you have never read any of his books, you have never met the guy or watched ANY of his videos, but all of a sudden you are an expert on the scam that is David Icke. Unbelievable.

I have been reading through this forum and I have to say that most of you have ZERO clue as to what is really going on. A whole bunch of wannabe conspiracy nuts who spout lots of CRAP.

Sure there might be a few informed people on here, but the vast majority are only here to stir shit up and post disinformation. YOU are exactly what you claim David Icke to be. YOU are a fake. I wouldn't doubt for a second that you are nothing more than an illuminati shill sent here to discredit any real research. What a joke!That's some nice self-projection you have going there. You sound like a faithful worshiper of the State. You will make an excellent citizen in the NWO. Have a nice day bitch. :-P

getagrip
09-17-2005, 04:16 PM
nohope187 wrote:

Sure there might be a few informed people on here, but the vast majority are only here to stir shit up and post disinformation. YOU are exactly what you claim David Icke to be. YOU are a fake. I wouldn't doubt for a second that you are nothing more than an illuminati shill sent here to discredit any real research. What a joke!That's some nice self-projection you have going there. You sound like a faithful worshiper of the State. You will make an excellent citizen in the NWO. Have a nice day bitch. :-P

Oh that is pretty funny. And was I talking to YOU by the way? NO I was not. And just so you know I have nothing but venom for the state and the NWO. Small minded people acting like crusaders.....sad

BvL
09-17-2005, 05:57 PM
I think generally David Icke’s intentions are good but something is not right. His early work was very detailed and well researched and I have no problem with it. However the last few years his writings have taken a turn away from the factual and more into the spiritual. Now this would be OK if it were dealing with the spiritual aspects of how the Illuminati operate so we could deal with it better. This has not been the case though and later stuff, especially the new age concepts of 'oneness', 'everything is an Illusion' and the general NWO idea of universal consciousness (read Luciferic consciousness) is getting very close to one of the main parts of the Illuminati agenda. Now a possible explanation could be that maybe the elite have compromised him and I have a sneaking suspicion that a certain character by the name of Credo Mutwa has something to do with it.

nohope187
09-17-2005, 06:20 PM
Oh that is pretty funny. And was I talking to YOU by the way? NO I was not. And just so you know I have nothing but venom for the state and the NWO. Small minded people acting like crusaders.....sad[/quote]You're the one who's eating that lizard shit up with a spoon. Small minds? Have you had enough or do you want me to step on your dick again? :-P

BvL
09-17-2005, 06:41 PM
Yeh I forgot to mention, the lizard stuff in his earlier work I have always considered to be a bit dodgy and also his ideas on Christianity that are more aligned to the Gnostics. I was thinking of his research on the elite, the Bank of England, the bloodline dynasties and that sort of thing. I haven't come across any real errors in that part of it but the trouble is people can check and see this is all true and then on that basis start thinking other stuff, which is unverifiable, is also true. He recently started on the Bush-bashing tip which really made him look more like John Pilger or something and this was all really negative fear mongering. Then what happened is after his readers pointed this out he appears to have become less obsessive about that angle and I suppose his site has improved a bit and now features a little less of the mainstream news links. Whatever you may think it is important because his site gets a ridiculous number of hits, it tends to be more popular than a lot of corporate news sites.

Saturnino
09-17-2005, 07:17 PM
getagrip,

Get a grip yourself ! People here have seen lots of Icke's stuff. I have. His great revelations can be obtained in several sites. Absolutely nothing is original.
The fact that he gets the Luciferian real human beings off the hook by telling they are lizards makes me suspicious that he is a fake after money, a disinfo agent, or a poor guy that saw a demon one day in a form of a lizard. It is so obvious...lizards (dragons) and snakes are symbols of Satan. He loves these things.
I had a friend once that started to get involved with new age shit and soon she was astral projecting, having visions, etc. She would talk to her spirit guides every night. She wouldn't do anything without their counsel.
I know other person who received visitations of demons at night that scared the shit out of her. At least in this case they told her they were demons and that they would destroy her, because she was a Christian ( a weak one at the time).
Read the many books about people who like my friend got into new age, contacted spirit guides. Then they turned to Christ and the spirit guides revealed to them that they were indeed demons and that they would kill them. And try to kill them they did. (books: Beautiful Side of Evil, Into the New Age Nightmare, etc)
The problem is that when someone is useful for Satan, like Icke, he never reveals himself as a demon. He will keep fooling the man that they are lizards ETs. He may even get a lot of money. See this shit from Brazil, Paulo Coelho. A bad writer, a punk, who now is one of the best selling authors in the world. Can't even write well. But as soon as one of those guys comes to Christ, all the spirit guides, aliens, etc., reveal their true identity.

truebeliever
09-17-2005, 08:07 PM
You people are hilarious!

From the tone of your post this seems to be doubtful as a vastly different affect appears to be oozing from your internet Nick...you are a fibber. Not a good start to our Forum relationship possum.

You have never heard David speak, you have never read any of his books, you have never met the guy or watched ANY of his videos,

Very true...it was the..."Rothchild is a shapeshifting lizard"...which caused this to happen...which is the point, the WHOLE point of this thread. Why would someone produce good work and then poisen his own well with what I, and the vast majority of humanity would consider the rantings of a raving lunatic?

but all of a sudden you are an expert on the scam that is David Icke.

Well, like i've pointed out and made quite clear..."Lord Rothchild is a shape shifting lizard". This is the key. You dont get out much do you? I'll stand on a street corner ranting on about centralised power maintaining control through fake terror attacks. You can stand next to me pulling your pud on about shape shifting lizards and shiny spaceships...lets see who's dodging butterfly nets first?

Unbelievable.

Yes, you and the Ickerians are.

I have been reading through this forum and I have to say that most of you have ZERO clue as to what is really going on.

Really? Well i'm all ears lizard boy! Testify! Boy, i'm glad you're here! I'm taking notes, fire away.

A whole bunch of wannabe conspiracy nuts who spout lots of CRAP.

Hmmmm, interesting analysis. Can you give me some references? Some links? True, you have connected some dots here but I sense you must go deeper. Is there an Alien or Lizard in their? I dont nescassarily require "shape shifting", how about car driving? That would be quite cute! I also sense great oppurtunities for the use of the "Konspiracy Kook" counter culture by the mainstream...not only can they hammer the kooks straight out with cock suckers like Icke, they can also parady ALL day and ALL night thereby driving the central and vital message even further to the margins.

Sure there might be a few informed people on here, but the vast majority are only here to stir shit up and post disinformation. YOU are exactly what you claim David Icke to be. YOU are a fake.

You know, i have personally been quite specific on my criticism of Icke. In fact I have even been gracious giving him credit for good basic info. Please point out EXACTLY which of my posts or point of view is "disinformation"? Be specific.
(Of course you wont. Because you are simply reacting to having your "Messiah" questioned).

I have a fave internet poster. His name is Dave McGowan (http://davesweb.cnchost.com/). I never get mad when people question him...because he writes so well. So well that he gets the practical point accross that we face serious trouble if people cannot discuss these matters. Which brings me back to Icke...

I wouldn't doubt for a second that you are nothing more than an illuminati shill sent here to discredit any real research.

Really? Not for 1 second? How about 2? Did it ever occur to you that your guru is a sham? A man who was formerly of the mass media. Who proclaimed himself Jesus on air. Who mixes good work with "Alien Shape Shifting Lizards". Who, when criticised, jumps up and down like a whiny little bitch that he does'nt care what people think of him. Thats because he is a narcissistic, self centered tosser who puts out info that I cannot use...for obvious reasons.

You and I are ALREADY the choir. It is the vast middle class that must be addressed with information that is useable.

Shape shifting lizards or mere mortal?...the result is the same. "Centralized Power. Dictatorship of an Elite."

KNOWING that his pet theory will only push him to the margins and enable the mainstream to further discredit the alternative media, he is either a fucking tosser/borderline mentally ill (i say bipolar. In fact i believe he is.) or he is working for others.

In fact his popularity has more to do with his ridiculous lizards as people log on for a giggle as I know many do.

What a joke!

Say that agin but this time looking in the mirror. 8-)

BvL
09-17-2005, 11:18 PM
Here is a question he may struggle with. If he is still damaging to the Illuminati then why is it that he keeps getting invited on mainstream TV. Not just once but many times, they have even tried to get him on Big Brother. His view is that they want to ridicule him in front of millions of dumbed down viewers. Even so, bearing in mind his capacity to speak as a professional TV personality with many years in the business the Illuminati still consider it a safe bet. This has often got me thinking, what is really going on here.

truebeliever
09-18-2005, 02:04 AM
BVL...thanx for that info.

That just about sums Icke and what he is doing perfectly.

Plant or no plant, the outcome is the same...ridiculing of an already marginalised topic.

He should have the decency to shut his mouth on the scaly ones and continue on with information that is edible rather than this plastic fantastic crap.

If he were genuinely concerned for the human race rather than self aggrandisement through a pet topic he would shut his trap on shape shifting lizards.

I want to punch him in the mouth every time i start a serious discussion only to have the words..."you read that stuff from that Lizard guy"...cue laughter...

Alex Jones has curbed his presentation style and go's from strength to strength...Icke should take a leaf...

truebeliever
09-18-2005, 02:23 AM
I declare war on Rense to.

I will never begrudge a human being the right to make some money and earn a living on a subject they love but I feel it corrupts the final message over time.

Rense has a market cornered. No doubt mainly because he is genuinely interested in UFO's etc...however...it gets us no closer to the goal.

I think for the vast majority of people this is all a club and a game.

Just wait till the hammer falls for real.

There'll be no fucking UFO's offering rides to safety.

Rivero as well is turning into a freakin advertising board.

It does nothing but cheapen.

I prefer donations to a good cause. If they are good we will donate.

freeman
09-18-2005, 06:56 AM
I was thinking of his research on the elite, the Bank of England, the bloodline dynasties and that sort of thing. I haven't come across any real errors in that part of it but the trouble is people can check and see this is all true and then on that basis start thinking other stuff, which is unverifiable, is also true.

How many times have I said it...that's how a true disnformationalist operates. Earn your trust by telling just enough of the truth to get you hooked and then take a sharp U-turn into the land of the unreal.

Now a possible explanation could be that maybe the elite have compromised him and I have a sneaking suspicion that a certain character by the name of Credo Mutwa has something to do with it.

Really, we ought to stat a thread about Credo, the remarkable little African bushman shaman. Since this is supposed to be an informational site, I say let's examine his bizarre allegations more closely, even dismantle them piece by piece if they don't withstand scrutiny.

nomad
09-18-2005, 07:15 AM
freeman wrote:

How many times have I said it...that's how a true disnformationalist operates. Earn your trust by telling just enough of the truth to get you hooked and then take a sharp U-turn into the land of the unreal.

Michael Moore is a PERFECT example of this ...

remember how he said that Bush won the election

"fair and square" when the blackbox voting system

rigged the results in Bush's favor ?

Like Dr. Makow has sais N-O-T-H-I-N-G makes it

onto main stream media without their being

a NWO purpose.

Draken
09-18-2005, 07:55 AM
The same goes for Michael Ruppert. I've read most of his CIA drug scam articles and they seem genuine facts. But he's lately been writing rant-like polemic against for example people who think Gary Webb was "suicided", saying that anyone who thinks that is crazy, but he can't explain away the tell-tale signs of a state-sponsored suicide. He doesn't even try!

And then there is the Peak Oil business, of which I can't say much, other than it is interesting how the Russians seem not to worry about P.O. at all, whereas the Americans and the Neocons seem to be creaming their pants. I think their worry is all for show.
If there was a real significant threat of oil shortage, the NWO would've already put extensive investments into alternative modes of transportation many years ago, which actually seems to be the case, with all UFO's flying around; they are soo much more likely to be NWO clandestine projects than aliens...

Anyway, Ruppert seems to have sold out as well... Nevertheless, we should be able to discriminate between the good, genuine info and the disinfo of ALL journalists we value. They are the main targets for the spreading of disinfo by the NWO.

BvL
09-18-2005, 04:20 PM
freeman wrote:
Now a possible explanation could be that maybe the elite have compromised him and I have a sneaking suspicion that a certain character by the name of Credo Mutwa has something to do with it.

Really, we ought to stat a thread about Credo, the remarkable little African bushman shaman. Since this is supposed to be an informational site, I say let's examine his bizarre allegations more closely, even dismantle them piece by piece if they don't withstand scrutiny.

I just checked the web and this info popped up.

"Mutwa begins with the compelling story of his personal journey as an English-trained Christian schoolteacher who receives a calling to follow in his grandfather's footsteps as a shaman and keeper of folklore"

So a little odd that and especially since so many African dictators get trained through the English Public school system. It appears Britain runs Africa in this way and I guess that MI6 and the SAS have a system in place between the two countries. That same system would be ideal to operate a few plastic shamans at same time, if you catch my drift.

freeman
09-18-2005, 04:28 PM
So a little odd that and especially since so many African dictators get trained through the English Public school system. It appears Britain runs Africa in this way and I guess that MI6 and the SAS have a system in place between the two countries. That same system would be ideal to operate a few plastic shamans at same time, if you catch my drift.

...oh yeah, I caught it square in the breadbasket, bvl.
Remember Idi Amin? We all know where he got his start... :-D

Saturnino
09-18-2005, 05:54 PM
Rense and george Nory (Coast to Coast) have lots of crap in their programs. Much is good stuff, but since they don't screen anything, one day you listen to a great program, the other some idiot.
But at least they let everybody talk and the listener is the one who decides in what he believes.

getagrip
09-19-2005, 07:24 PM
nohope187 wrote:
Oh that is pretty funny. And was I talking to YOU by the way? NO I was not. And just so you know I have nothing but venom for the state and the NWO. Small minded people acting like crusaders.....sadYou're the one who's eating that lizard shit up with a spoon. Small minds? Have you had enough or do you want me to step on your dick again? :-P[/quote]

HAHAHAHA.....exactly as I thought. No sense looking at the big picture eh. Let's just keep it three dimensional. Don't want to look any deeper than that. LOL!

By the way, did you realize that everything in existence vibrates? Ever hear of molecules, atoms etc? Would you agree that they exist? Or is that a conspiracy theory?

If you agree that they exist and that everything is vibration (frequency) then that would mean we really do not exist. We are only frequency organized by conciousness. And that can only mean there is ONE conciousness working through all of us.

If that is the case then we are just living in a movie. Unfortunately right now it is more of a bad "B" movie.

Maybe I am getting a little too deep here.

Have a great day!

09-19-2005, 07:27 PM
Enjoy your evening, too!!

getagrip
09-19-2005, 07:28 PM
BvL wrote:
I think generally David Icke’s intentions are good but something is not right. His early work was very detailed and well researched and I have no problem with it. However the last few years his writings have taken a turn away from the factual and more into the spiritual. Now this would be OK if it were dealing with the spiritual aspects of how the Illuminati operate so we could deal with it better. This has not been the case though and later stuff, especially the new age concepts of 'oneness', 'everything is an Illusion' and the general NWO idea of universal consciousness (read Luciferic consciousness) is getting very close to one of the main parts of the Illuminati agenda. Now a possible explanation could be that maybe the elite have compromised him and I have a sneaking suspicion that a certain character by the name of Credo Mutwa has something to do with it.

I would say he is going into the spiritual in order to help us get out of the mind trap the Illuminati have set for us. If you have read Tales from the Time Loop, you should see this easily. I think you should look into quantum physics outside of anything Icke says.

There really is more going on than meets the eye. Delving into the spiritual side of things is the only way to explain why the negative forces are doing what they are doing. And it is the only way to explain how we get out of the trap.

getagrip
09-19-2005, 07:38 PM
Interesting bunch of words......but that is all they were....words on a screen. No substance.

You have not heard him speak, you have not read any of his books and you have not met him. So therefore you cannot spout your uninformed opinion as if it is gospel.

My assumptions about you are no more valid than your assumptions about Icke.

I only wrote what I did to see how you would respond. And you didn't disappoint.

The bottom line is this. We are working towards overcoming the mind trap the Illuminati has set out for us. Of course there are disinformation artists all over the place trying to derail that effort. By not taking Icke's research into account and checking it out to see if maybe there is some truth to his accusations, YOU are helping the Illuminati succeed.

Instead of trying to discredit the guy, you should be embracing him. He may not have everything right, but he is very close. Besides, there are a ton of people out there trying to discredit Alex Jones. I say the same things to them.

Try working together and maybe we have a chance. Infighting will never solve the problem and only aids the people you think you are fighting against.

Take all the pieces of the puzzle and come to your own conclusion. Ruppert is a piece of crap, but he has a lot of good things to say. Michael Moore has turned into a piece of crap, but he has a lot of good things to say. Art Bell is a piece of crap, but the guy has some good things to say sometimes.

Just my opinion of course. If you wish to hate people just because you "think" they have some things wrong, then you are no different than the forces you are fighting against.

freeman
09-19-2005, 08:13 PM
Instead of trying to discredit the guy, you should be embracing him. He may not have everything right, but he is very close.

I do honestly try to do that inasmuch as I have been able to personally verify what Icke has to say. Some of his writings on the Masons, Illuminati, New World Order, central banksters (especially the Rothschilds) are nonpareil and irrefutable based on my own independent research. But this alien spaceman reptilian shape-changing African tribal lore mishmash has been difficult for me to corroborate. If you can assist in that process, I would be both interested and grateful.

Try working together and maybe we have a chance. Infighting will never solve the problem and only aids the people you think you are fighting against.

Take all the pieces of the puzzle and come to your own conclusion. Ruppert is a piece of crap, but he has a lot of good things to say. Michael Moore has turned into a piece of crap, but he has a lot of good things to say. Art Bell is a piece of crap, but the guy has some good things to say sometimes.

Good point. I do try to keep an open mind about all conspiracy theories, since I am often reminded of how much of this stuff I would have patently rejected myself five or ten years ago before I had my own "reality attack".
I have also learned to be eclectic in this search for truth and knowledge. Sometimes one has to screen the information from a singular source and determine what to believe and what to reject.
And sometimes what is rejected is like some of the apocryphal books of the Bible -- not rejected because it is necessarily wrong, but simply because it cannot be ascertained beyond reasonable doubt.

09-19-2005, 09:09 PM
"How many times have I said it...that's how a true disnformationalist operates. Earn your trust by telling just enough of the truth to get you hooked and then take a sharp U-turn into the land of the unreal."

As I've said before, the LIZARD aspect discredits any of the truth that has been told.

PEOPLE can barely grasp the NWO. Throw in aliens and WE'VE been conditioned to believe anyone who mentions such is "delusional."

THE NWO information vanishes and becomes fiction just as the alien aspect does.

Can't trust what someone says if they're reporting that ALIENS/LIZARDS exist.

Feed the public a little bit of fact with a little bit of fiction. Perfect brew to keep the masses perplexed and guessing!!

truebeliever
09-19-2005, 09:25 PM
By the way, did you realize that everything in existence vibrates? Ever hear of molecules, atoms etc? Would you agree that they exist? Or is that a conspiracy theory?

If you agree that they exist and that everything is vibration (frequency) then that would mean we really do not exist. We are only frequency organized by conciousness. And that can only mean there is ONE conciousness working through all of us.

So you think you and Icke are special? You think you are the only 2 humans to work this out?

Icke is a simple theif who flogs his work off others without references and passes it on to tossers like yourself.

Human beings have been having direct experiences of the divine for thousands of years. Feel free to look in the mirror and proclaim yourself God...we'll see how long you stay sane. One Westerner did. But He could, because he was God. You and the Ickerians in general are being led down the garden path.

I suggest you consult the works of Carl Jung and inparticular "Synchronicity: An Accausal Connecting Principal." Jung worked with Einstein but mostly with Wolfgang Pauli on the very archetypal basis of "reality". Dangerous territory for the neophyte. My point is there are thousands who have done well referenced work well before the hanger on Icke flogged it and started making money from it. I dont like people who pass off stuff as their own and something new. Your sources are SEVERLY limited.

One more thing...I officially agree with you. Lizards run the planet. Now...what next?

See my point? Nothing has changed.

All Ickes work does is sideline important issues into the domain of mental illness.

That is his job. Our Masters will not let the growing awareness of the enslavement of humanity go unanswered on the web. Disinformationists are everywhere. Judge people by their fruits and Ickes are VERY rotton in the long run.

An open mind is not good. Leave your front door wide open and see what good comes of it. I prefer to vet closely who I let in. I suggest you and the rest of you Lizard lovers do the same or you will be forever labelled as just what you are...mentally ill.

I want no part of Ickes bullshit new age premise...i've heard it all before.

09-19-2005, 09:25 PM
"I want to know why someone "dedicated" to the "truth" would honestly feel it nescessary to include his "shape shifting lizard" theory amongst his work? Even if it was "possibly" true...why poisen your OWN WELL?"

Then you must question why Henry has included Aliens in his writings.

truebeliever
09-19-2005, 09:28 PM
Because Henry believes in them.

Thats Henry's business.

Henry does not make it central to his thesis. If he did I would'nt read his stuff.

Just like I dont bother with Rense.

People need to figure things out for themselves. It is'nt that hard theough it requires time and a little energy.

The point is, that EVERY centralised bit of power whether it is media or government is in the hands of a group of "owners" who "own" this planet.

If it is mainstream then it is a lie or it does'nt matter. Or they simply dont tell you.

I recommend "Elite" rags like the Wall Street Journal and Janes Defence Weekly for honesty. Just from these 2 info dispensers the details of the program are easy to see.

09-19-2005, 09:29 PM
What's the point in getting someone hooked and taking a sharp UTURN??

Confusion???

09-19-2005, 09:33 PM
No, he doesn't make it central to his thesis, but I'm not pleased that he mentioned THEM at all!!!

I was suppose to be leading!!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

igwt
09-19-2005, 09:59 PM
truebeliever wrote:

So you think you and Icke are special? You think you are the only 2 humans to work this out?

Icke is a simple theif who flogs his work off others without references and passes it on to tossers like yourself.

Human beings have been having direct experiences of the divine for thousands of years. Feel free to look in the mirror and proclaim yourself God...we'll see how long you stay sane. One Westerner did. But He could, because he was God. You and the Ickerians in general are being led down the garden path.

I suggest you consult the works of Carl Jung and inparticular "Synchronicity: An Accausal Connecting Principal." Jung worked with Einstein but mostly with Wolfgang Pauli on the very archetypal basis of "reality". Dangerous territory for the neophyte. My point is there are thousands who have done well referenced work well before the hanger on Icke flogged it and started making money from it. I dont like people who pass off stuff as their own and something new. Your sources are SEVERLY limited.

One more thing...I officially agree with you. Lizards run the planet. Now...what next?

All Ickes work does is sideline important issues into the domain of mental illness.

That is his job. Our Masters will not let the growing awareness of the enslavement of humanity go unanswered on the web. Disinformationists are everywhere. Judge people by their fruits and Ickes are VERY rotton in the long run.

An open mind is not good. Leave your front door wide open and see what good comes of it. I prefer to vet closely who I let in. I suggest you and the rest of you Lizard lovers do the same or you will be forever labelled as just what you are...mentally ill.

You have a valid point. Have read a lot about Icke and apparently he has a very interesting background.

Another point that needs to be clarified. People that has witnessed 'shape-shifting' will tell you it is related to demon-possession, not aliens from outer-space.

Shape-shifting goes hand-in-glove with the occult.

09-19-2005, 10:17 PM
"The point is, that EVERY centralised bit of power whether it is media or government is in the hands of a group of "owners" who "own" this planet."

I couldn't agree with you more!!

That is a good point!

09-19-2005, 10:18 PM
igwt wrote:

truebeliever wrote:

You have a valid point. Have read a lot about Icke and apparently he has a very interesting background.

Another point that needs to be clarified. People that has witnessed 'shape-shifting' will tell you it is related to demon-possession, not aliens from outer-space.

Well, then IGWT, why don't you tell us about shape-shifting??????

igwt
09-19-2005, 10:55 PM
BlueAngel wrote:

igwt wrote:

truebeliever wrote:

Well, then IGWT, why don't you tell us about shape-shifting??????

Personally speaking, can not speak of witnessing actual 'shape-shifting' can say I have seen some one move in a linear fashion and their feet did not move, they - people ex-occult - call, 'gliding' Apparently it is caused by demon-possession.

truebeliever
09-20-2005, 01:55 AM
Personally speaking, can not speak of witnessing actual 'shape-shifting' can say I have seen some one move in a linear fashion and their feet did not move, they - people ex-occult - call, 'gliding' Apparently it is caused by demon-possession.

The human mind is a powerful thing.

I have seen all sorts of things...especially after sleep deprivation. Ask ANY "psychotic" about hallucinations.

The occult is about tapping into the underlying fabric and foundation of consciousness.

I know of many people who have dabbled into what one may call the "occult".

They only did it once...

Saturnino
09-20-2005, 06:39 AM
The main question is: what has Icke brought of original to the NWO knowledge?
Absolutely NOTHING. The awareness of the NWO would be the same with or without him.
However, he has done lots of harm to the cause of truth by making all conspiracy people to look like idiots because of the lizard thing.
Final result: Icke is detrimental to the cause of truth. Period.

truebeliever
09-20-2005, 08:54 AM
Thanx DRAK...just watched the first part of Ickes "Secrets Of The Matrix" and had to post IMMEDIATELY.

This guy is a tosser!

Absoloutly full of it!

How the fuck did this gut get this far? Half baked, half assed rumour and inuendo and I tell you...I KNOW when someones full of it. Icke is FULL OF IT! "Oh i met this CIA guy and he told me..." What crap! I can tell he's making it up! He is ABSOLOUTLY making it up for effect!

As for the comment that had me roling on the floor..."we've had the technology to green the deserts for years" Yeh Icke...it's called permaculture! It's not a 10 billion dollar CIA machine and it's free and Bill Mollison invented it! What a COMPLETE half read, half baked tosser! Here is a CC thread on it. (http://www.clubconspiracy.com/modules/newbb/viewtopic.php?topic_id=1709&forum=3&post_id=13722&PHPSESSID=5bbe56aee589828cb93076e1b42d3db2#forumpo st13722)

The guy reminds me of Ruppert...like a little child when presenting. Over eager and very animated like someone who's bipolar.

No wonder it's taken me this long to watch him.

Like you say SAT...it's as if he's simply cut and pasted his work from the net.

You can tell when someone has a good grasp of the subject matter and has internalised the theory into a working pattern into their brain...it flows also from the heart.

Icke is all "surface". He is simply a parrot.

DRAK...note the difference between the lecture by the fellow named Jeremy Lee..."New World Order: Soloution Or Seduction" and Icke. They are worlds apart. Icke is a half assed amature and i am bitterly disapointed that this guy seems to have captured so many people.

I was truly shocked on seeing the first half of this. I was expecting something alot better.

His analysis of Bush is a joke. I mean really - Bush is fascist...Bush evil...blah blah blah...and who will be resuing us from Bush eh Icke? Would'nt be the U.N would it?

Does Communism get a serve somewhere in their or is it the same old fascist crap?

I will finish the rest tomorrow...

I hope the internet community gets a grip of itself. Parroting the same old shit over and over. The fix seems obvious...collapse U.S economy, police state, bag religion and usher in the U.N. blah blah blah...

Why are so FEW websites offering analysis writing on this? Why is it the same old shit?

Jones comes close but not close enough.

P.S...i'm truly bowled over by this guy. I just was'nt expecting such an obvious cut and paste show but some deeply penetrating analysis. I can get this shit from 3 sites.

freeman
09-20-2005, 09:26 AM
Even worse, Icke is always the official spokesperson of the "conspiracy world" who gets interviewed by the mainstream media on the rare occasions when they ever pay us any heed at all.
So there he poses in front of the camera with his flowing blonde hair, blue eyes and shimmering teeth expounding his theories about shape-changing reptilian lizards taking over the world. It's like a goddamned Tony Robbins seminar. Guaranteed to turn off all but the most easily impressionable twits still living in their parents' basements and collecitng Star Trek memorabilia.
That fact alone -- that he is the media's offical go-to guy on "conspiracy kooks" -- has made me very skeptical of the man's message.

Saturnino
09-20-2005, 09:41 AM
TB,

Same old thing, thesis x antithesis = synthesis.
The synthesis is the UN, global government, etc. That's why guys like Icke and new agers serve the NWO so well...because they kick the dead dog (Bush, Pharisaistic religion, mad capitalism, etc.) that everybody agrees should be kicked but instead of coming with the real solution, which is a return to individual freedom, morality based on God with more solidarity and responsibility, they teach this global fake-communism as a salvation for anything.

The problem is that there is today an artificial division among people: you are either a conservative who espouses traditional values but is pro-war, a selfish bastard full of greed or you are a leftist, pro world government, new ager, etc.

You are not allowed to get the best from different views.

getagrip
09-20-2005, 10:50 AM
truebeliever wrote:

Typical strawman argument.

That was very weak. I thought you would have something better to say, but obviously you do not.

Oh well. Maybe I was just hoping for more.

Seeing the big picture means taking ALL of the evidence and piecing them together to get a clearer view of what is really going on. One little thing may seem completely insane all by itself, but when coupled with other evidence it starts to make perfect sense.

You are missing the big picture.

Allow the perveyors of information to tell their story. Take what is good and leave the rest. If the person telling it is a government shill, they will be discredited and outcast before you know it, without your help. But if the person is really trying to help, but may have a few things wrong, it is NOT your job to discredit everything they have to say. Let everyone view the information and make up their own minds.

getagrip
09-20-2005, 10:58 AM
freeman wrote:
Instead of trying to discredit the guy, you should be embracing him. He may not have everything right, but he is very close.

I do honestly try to do that inasmuch as I have been able to personally verify what Icke has to say. Some of his writings on the Masons, Illuminati, New World Order, central banksters (especially the Rothschilds) are nonpareil and irrefutable based on my own independent research. But this alien spaceman reptilian shape-changing African tribal lore mishmash has been difficult for me to corroborate. If you can assist in that process, I would be both interested and grateful.

Good point. I do try to keep an open mind about all conspiracy theories, since I am often reminded of how much of this stuff I would have patently rejected myself five or ten years ago before I had my own "reality attack".
I have also learned to be eclectic in this search for truth and knowledge. Sometimes one has to screen the information from a singular source and determine what to believe and what to reject.
And sometimes what is rejected is like some of the apocryphal books of the Bible -- not rejected because it is necessarily wrong, but simply because it cannot be ascertained beyond reasonable doubt.

Ah, a breath of fresh air.....see I knew there were people who were awake on this forum. Thank you for confirming that.

I understand that the reptilian thing is a little hard to swallow. You have never seen any so therefore they must not exist.

I have a simple solution for you. Smoke some DMT. Look it up. It is called the Spirit Molecule and has been used for thousands of years by shamans. Read up about the different experiences people have had while using it. I think you may be surprised at what they have seen. Over and over. Different people, from different countries who do not know each other.

http://www.rickstrassman.com/

http://dmt.lycaeum.org/reports/reports.html

Or google it.

Let me know what you think.

getagrip
09-20-2005, 11:02 AM
freeman wrote:
Even worse, Icke is always the official spokesperson of the "conspiracy world" who gets interviewed by the mainstream media on the rare occasions when they ever pay us any heed at all.
So there he poses in front of the camera with his flowing blonde hair, blue eyes and shimmering teeth expounding his theories about shape-changing reptilian lizards taking over the world. It's like a goddamned Tony Robbins seminar. Guaranteed to turn off all but the most easily impressionable twits still living in their parents' basements and collecitng Star Trek memorabilia.
That fact alone -- that he is the media's offical go-to guy on "conspiracy kooks" -- has made me very skeptical of the man's message.

And now for some zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz's........oh well. I guess I was wrong again. See, everyone can be wrong, even me.

Draken
09-20-2005, 11:53 AM
I'm with you, true. Jeremy Lee is brilliant.

Getagrip, what IS the big picture you're talking about that you're missing from our discussions?

I understand that the reptilian thing is a little hard to swallow. You have never seen any so therefore they must not exist.

I have a simple solution for you. Smoke some DMT. Look it up. It is called the Spirit Molecule and has been used for thousands of years by shamans. Read up about the different experiences people have had while using it. I think you may be surprised at what they have seen. Over and over. Different people, from different countries who do not know each other.

So by your logic, if I smoke some DMT then suddenly reptilian lizards will become real?

Do you mean then that reality is relative, and that there is no Absolute Reality?

BvL
09-20-2005, 12:50 PM
getagrip wrote:

BvL wrote:

I would say he is going into the spiritual in order to help us get out of the mind trap the Illuminati have set for us. If you have read Tales from the Time Loop, you should see this easily. I think you should look into quantum physics outside of anything Icke says.

There really is more going on than meets the eye. Delving into the spiritual side of things is the only way to explain why the negative forces are doing what they are doing. And it is the only way to explain how we get out of the trap.

I do look into quantum physics outside of what Icke says; I did a degree in it. It keeps me from being suckered into this new age disinfo. I'll give you a perfect example, the Ramtha cult produced a film called 'what the bleep do we know' and it postulates that we create our own reality. Just like what Icke believes but then the film was a fraud and one of the scientists in it is hoping mad by them making it look like he was saying something different to what he was saying. You know the kind of trick; they filmed him for 4 hours and edited it all up.

BvL
09-20-2005, 01:53 PM
freeman wrote:

I was just thinking how I have never once seen Henry's work mentioned or even his name by the mainstream. This just goes to show the level of censorship that is applied when they don't want people to know about something. On the web it appears to be the reverse and he often gets plugs from people when the subject of feminism crops up. I have always seen the references as positive and often he is considered to be a leading authority on the subject. Even though it is a subject that is talked about on a daily basis in the mainstream his name remains a non-entity. I therefore conclude that the social engineering aspects of the NWO are still a taboo subject and therefore must be one of the most important.

Icke is quite silent on this but what worry’s me is two books he has written, one relating to the film The Matrix and the other to the Alice in Wonderland story. Both these are mind control and the Alice in wonderland is used as a programming device for the Illuminati mind control according to Fritz Springmeier. The Matrix is supposed to be one of the biggest efforts in this field so far but Icke uses it as a theme to his entire website. I have always wondered about this and I suppose its main message is whichever pill you take you are doomed. Socialism/Capitalism, left/right, America/UN and so on.

Draken
09-20-2005, 02:46 PM
BvL, I think it is obvious we create our own reality. Who else would be doing it but us?

The way the world looks and is, is a result of Man's thoughts and actions.

truebeliever
09-20-2005, 06:35 PM
GETAGRIP...

"Matey...the moon is made of cheese. No, really. Seriously. Actually Mozzerella as I hear that this stops it falling apart when the Suns rays hit it. You know, it sorta melts but stays plastic? No, i'm serious! You doubt me? Have YOU ever been to the moon? Have YOU ever met anyone who's been there? Have YOU ever bittin into it's cheesy goodness? I have! It was after a few bongs of the "widow" and I astrally flew there...dont laugh, YOU know that with quantum physics ANYTHING is possible and it's all an illusion man!!!!!!"

This is at the level you are speaking from.

Be very careful with this stuff. Mental institutions where I have worked are full of this talk. It's all VERY 'Aquarian'.

By all means, gather with your mates and talk this shit over a few bongs and a packet of crisps. Then go to sleep and go to work in the morning. It will sober you up.

Ordinary people need ordinary answers.

Thats the Oil Scam. The Money Scam and the Drug Scam + the Medical Mafia scam. I'm sure their are a few others that ordinary people can relate to. These might change things. Lizards are indulgent teenage twaddle.

truebeliever
09-20-2005, 08:49 PM
I'll retract %50 after watching the entire presentation.

He settles down and gets down to the "facts". This is the territory he should stay in.

What great shame the "guru" on this stuff insists on leaving in his love of lzard shape shifting.

But i guess...thats the plan.

truebeliever
09-21-2005, 03:45 AM
I would also note Icke relentlessly uses the term "fascism" to describe the structure of the coming New World Order and the One World Government.

Now, the malcontents on this site know damn well that Icke could not possibly be so stupid as to state simply that the central core of Global Domination is "fascist" in nature when it is obviously a centralised totalitarian state based around the tenents of Dialectical Materialism with a United Nations waiting in the wings to thrust the Beast System of Secular Humanism upon us.

This is self evident. Especially from someone who has supposedly studied the Illuminati/Masonic conspiracy which is dedicated to casting off throne and alter to be replaced with what? Mans intellect.

Icke is officially an agent of the New World Order program. What else can he be? His work speaks for itself.

I think any "thinking" person must be aware that they will subvert ALL forms of danger to them and that includes the power of the net and the "Konspiracy Kooks". Icke is undoubtably one of them.

Ickians are a club of fools and deserve to be called it day and night.

More "useful idiots" for the New World Order cause. Reminds me of the Left subversion of the early 70's.

Well done Comrade Icke!

truebeliever
09-21-2005, 08:16 AM
WTF! DRAK...how long does this tosser talk for!

I am watching on AVI/DVD player...after 3+ hours i thought that was it! Still have the last and final confirmation of his madness to go!

It's interesting that the words..."United Nations" does NOT pass this mans lips.

NOTHING on the set up of the U.N.

Lots on those EVIL FASCIST YANKEE DOGS/Hitler was evil...but NO U.N and no mention of Stalin-Lenin and Trotsky or is that to complex for him and he might have to consult a book outside cutting and pasting off the web?

He is part of the fix and not some ignorent dupe. I am convinced of it.

Do his more recent lectures address the role of the U.N as saviour of the world or is it more of the same obvious tripe?

Still, I did learn something.

BvL
10-02-2005, 06:02 PM
You might find this link interesting from someone who knows him. He thinks Icke has recently been set up by the intelligence services.

http://www.thetruthseeker.co.uk/article.asp?ID=54

"One historical inconsistency of David’s book has been closed by Mutwa, as he tells of how the reptilians ordered that no direct image of their real appearance was to be depicted by anyone, otherwise that would mean instant death. This conveniently closes a loophole which David missed in his book, that despite claims by him to the contrary, there are actually very few depictions of reptilian gods in ancient sources. Of course we now know why. Instead, we are told, people depicted them in code, using various ciphers such as fish scaled creatures instead of reptilian scales etc."

10-02-2005, 06:18 PM
I'm going to give you my honest opinion of David Icke.

I believe that I have it on good evidence that David Icke is an operative of the O.T.O.

I believe that he is a complete fraud who works to be a 'draining' and influence on the conspiracy crowd.

One of the problems with the conspiracy community is their has never been a 'focus'. There is far too much 'white noize'. This must end.

It's time to take off the tin-foil hat and put on the thinking cap. What David Icke does is put together 5011 subjects to exact a phychological information overload program in the mind of the reader. If you notice in the writing of David Icke, he never offers any 'solutions', only chaos. It leaves the reader with the impression of 'I might as well give up.'

I consider David Icke to be absolute trash, and just another brick in the wall. And I do believe with all my heart that he is an operative of O.T.O. Be careful of what you read. You judge a tree by its FRUIT.

psholtz
10-02-2005, 06:20 PM
I agree that Icke is trash, but what is the OKO and why do you think Icke is connected w/ it?

10-02-2005, 06:32 PM
O.T.O. Ordo Templi Orientis. Probably the main organ propagating the Law of Thelema today.

Thelema = the consummation of the Mystery of Iniquity. The aim and goal of the Mystery of Iniquity since the time of Christ.

Why do I think Icke is involved?

Because I know how Thelemites speak. I've learned to see past the veil of Illusion and look to the DOCTRINE of a person. And his DOCTRINE is pure poison.

If a teacher walks like a Thelemite, talks like a Thelemite and writes like a Thelemite, he IS a Thelemite.

Watch out for a person who is ever eager to share insider information of conspiracies and NEVER gives any solutions. This too is psychological programming.

His shapeshifting lizard theory came directly from the Typhonian O.T.O. It corresponds to the Biblical doctrine of the seed of the woman and the seed of the serpent.

Only a person in complete empathy to the position of the seed of the dragon, or serpent would speak in the terms that Icke does.

What's the final touchstone test? He rejects Christ.

And Christ said, "He who is not with me is against me."

Icke is subtle. Icke isn't subtle enough. I DON'T believe he is for you. I DON'T believe he is for you. Only a person in complete harmony with the objectives of Illuminati and O.T.O. could speak in the way he does.

nomad
10-02-2005, 06:34 PM
Well said fra nothing ... you can only judge

a fruit by its tree hence the reason I focus

on things that we CAN collectively change

like the atheistic belief that only gasoline

can be used to power things instead of simple

water. What do you make of this fact ?

http://befreetech.com/media/stan_meyers_bb.wmv

10-02-2005, 06:46 PM
I don't know where you are going with this exactly.

But, just for giggles...how about hydro-electricity?

Water=Power.

Don't know if that makes me a Christian, but it at least makes me aware of possibilities.

nomad
10-02-2005, 06:49 PM
Well here is my point if you are a Christian

how can you believe that Jesus can turn water

into wine and mankind can not turn water into

fuel ?

In other words what kind of a God do you worship

if cancer causing, war inspiring, environment

polluting gazoline is the best your God can do

for fuel ?

10-02-2005, 07:02 PM
What kind of a God do you worship by assuming that the best my God could do for fuel was gasoline?

What kind of God do you worship by assuming that God intended gasolene as fuel at all?

What if Satan used it as a fuel?

What if greedy men used it as fuel?

What if you're a Thelemite?

truebeliever
10-02-2005, 08:38 PM
BVL...

After reading this...

Before I watched the video I dowsed the box with a pendulum and asked questions. I don’t usually use dowsing, but considered it may be useful to evaluate this case from as many angles as I could because if I was correct in my gut feeling then I had stumbled upon some very significant realisations. The basic questions were:

Was she going to be telling me the truth? Yes. Wow! I hadn’t expected that.

Was she also going to be telling lies? Yes. Ah!

As I thought she was a Multiple Personality, I assumed that she had been set up. So I asked, ‘Is she going to deliberately misinform David?’ Yes. This made me curious because I thought she would be doing it from programming.

I always like to ask questions I know the answers of now and then to check whether I am interpreting the pendulum correctly.

So I asked a question I was sure of the answer to: ‘Is she a programmed multiple?’ No. That was absolutely the last thing I expected. I couldn’t see how she could be lying to deliberately misinform and not been a set-up multiple stooge.

‘Then she isn’t a multiple?’ Yes.

‘So has she ever been programmed as a multiple?’ No.

‘She is going to lie deliberately in full awareness?’ Yes.

Now that was only an initial test and I don’t put too much store in my abilities as a dowser. But I tell you my line of enquiry so that you know.

So I watched the video in order to get the full picture.

As I said, her testimony tallied so well with David’s that I can see how he was so impressed. He has always stated that he works on cross-referencing testimonies and ‘synchronicities’ as proof. Well, this time I think the Intelligence people took advantage of that one!

More revealing, however, about AW’s ‘evidence’ was that she demonised the ancient archetypes and occult images throughout. Osiris, Isis, Druids, even Harvest Festival. My own research tells me that there is a very positive side to these things. In fact these things are exactly what the Bible was written to obscure. AW’s testimony was overtly Judeo-Christian in its level of gross and blanket demonisation of the occult. Something which I had warned David about doing when I read his draft. Something which he promised to amend for the final version.

But of course, that was before he met AW. And as a consequence of her testimony, it seems, David decided not to balance out his demonisation, but instead increased it. If I was going to set David up to make that mistake, that’s exactly how I would have done it!

Then came some obvious bloopers. Having claimed to have been a multiple, she also states she forgets certain names of people. Multiples have photographic memory and perfect recall (see Cathy O’Brien’s testimonies). This memory lapse does not happen in recovered multiples.

Her facts were either regularly wrong, or so full of spin that she was hardly credible. Other information is impossible for anyone to verify, conveniently.

I checked with 2 occultists about her description of the demon raising ritual and both stated she had it wrong. Strange for a top level Satanist!

Then she targeted Sitchin and Gardner and said they take part in blood rituals with the Royals where shapeshifting happens. Considering Gardner’s books are revealing profound insights into the ancient knowledge, I am not surprised they wanted him demonised. I personally do not believe this testimony. I do however, think that Sitchin has been less than honest in his research, but again, the statement that he takes part in murderous rituals is more than I will accept without some pretty firm proof. But proof is offered nowhere in relation to AW’s testimony.

She states the royal lizards change back to lizards when asleep. Considering how many of them were educated in schools where they also lived amongst hundreds of others in dorms, and how many of them were in the armed forces, you would think someone would have noticed this little thing!

She states that the royal lizards can’t stay in human form at the scent of blood and transform and go crazy, ripping into their victims. And in all those years nobody has ever noticed this when they have cut themselves, been around blood, menstruating women etc. Considering they are so public, there is no way they have never been in the vicinity of blood. No signs there though either.

I thought, ‘this is just too ridiculous for words. David how the hell are you allowing this nonsense to influence you?’...

And yours too matey!

Not that I dont think things like Runes and the I Ching work. It's just that you've discredited a loon using the tools, of a "loon"...according to the mainstream who are the people we must address.

An enigma, wrapped in a mystery contained in a riddle...and round and round it goes.

People should just laugh at Icke. Simply laugh at him and all the sucker twit Ickians. Thats all they deserve.

David has an excellent track record of bringing hard to get information into the wider public arena. He has worked extremely hard and endured a great deal of ridicule for courageously speaking out and standing up for what he believes in. It would be ‘The Biggest Shame’, if his efforts and work were to be overtaken and used by the very forces he seeks to expose.

No, he's a loon. Loon. Loon...who has taken way to much LSD.

Saturnino
10-03-2005, 06:50 AM
You can put a piece of crap on the floor and if you are well into demons, they will answer your questions making the crap point to them. No need of a pendulum.

10-03-2005, 08:18 PM
"An enigma, wrapped in a mystery contained in a riddle...and round and round it goes."

and...where it stops, nobody knows!!!

And, so, then the above statement explains EXACTLY how the Illuminati work their "magic" (confusion) on the masses by using the likes of operatives such as Icke, etc. as disinformation agents who mix a little bit of fact with a whole lot a fiction.

Like tb once said, why spoil your own well? and this is what Icke has done, but his "followers" are too wrapped up in the mystery he has provided and they can't see the forest from the trees.

The imagination is like a sponge. Give it something to ponder, something of intrique, keep adding to the story as you gain momentum with your listeners making for a great "science fiction" movie/novel and you've just captured an audience. Sometimes, a stupid one, at that.

However, mind control and brainwashing can be affected in "lesser" degrees/trance states on the population than what one would experience in a "mind control" program. As you know, the programs involved not merely what Icke is offering his VICTIMS, but deprevations, emotional, sexual and physcial abuse, while in captivity, which leads to a "complete" surrendering of one's will to their ABUSERS.

Oh, what a "tangled web" they weave upon society and have been weaving for centuries. First, practicing "black magic" and/or mysticism upon the masses and then with the advancement of technology they had a "gold mine" in their hands.

Their ownership of the "air waves," of course, was their number one priority.

They have been weaving and weaving this web of deceit around the truth as to their "practices," secret societies, witchcraft, etc. for centuries keeping the truth hidden and buried amongst all the mounds of garbage.

Looking for a needle in a haystack, trying to sort through all the rubbish isn't an easy undertaking; especially when accounts of their atrocities cannot be confirmed by witnesses. So, those who profess to have been on the "inside" cannot be considered PROOF.

Sure, there are "mind control" victims/survivors such as O'Brien, Sullivan, Rutz, to name a few, but are they taken seriously by the public as confirmation of government sponsored mind-control programs involving pedophilias such as Cheney and Bush, Sr.?

And, so, those who have been working for decades to unravel this mystery and are providing information about this government "satanic" cult through investigative work, insider knowledge, etc. are striving to bring the masses to a "critical" awakening but, heretofore, must keep their objective not so much focused on the "practices" of these groups, because there are many of them, but on what WE know as the "corrupt" agenda being put forth at present for America and the world by the "psychopaths" who control the world's money supply, resources, and most important, the people.

A gigantic jigsaw puzzle is what we are attempting to complete in order to SEE the "Big Picture;" however, we are missing a zillion pieces and they may never be found.

So, the issues, the core matters, the path into which they are leading America and the world is of UTMOST importance.

The secondary issue regarding their "belief system" and all the other CRAP that attaches itself to this MONSTER is just so DEEP.

How deep?

DEEP!!

But, that's just my opinion.

truebeliever
12-15-2006, 08:25 PM
Seeing as the site is being over run with the "facts" that the "Orange Order" runs the planet I thought i'd whack this back up.

Only Ruppert and Icke wine that they need more money constantly and complain insessantly that no one is paying them what they're worth.

Icke is finished and thank the Allmighty for it. May he slip into obscurity and poisen the wll no more.

Barbarien
12-15-2006, 09:23 PM
There is one thing he said very true. His silly misunderstanding of it will make it incomprehensible to many. The Dinosaur was originally intended to evolve into something quite different. This was cut short between the first and second verses of Genesis. These belong to the first earth.

12-15-2006, 09:56 PM
Are we saying that dinosaurs truly existed?

In Peace,
BlueAngel

Barbarien
12-16-2006, 04:00 PM
They existed on the Earth that was. After the repair and the evolutionary shortcut, there was no place for them. A new eon began and soon a human like creature was the center of attention. The disturbance that caused the dinosaur to disappear (mostly) was a part of the Satanic fall.

12-17-2006, 12:29 AM
Barbarien wrote:
They existed on the Earth that was. After the repair and the evolutionary shortcut, there was no place for them. A new eon began and soon a human like creature was the center of attention. The disturbance that caused the dinosaur to disappear (mostly) was a part of the Satanic fall.

By stating, "they existed on earth, that was," you are implying that there is existence elsewhere. On what other planet(s) does life exist?

What happened to the earth that it had to be repaired and how was it repaired? Were construction workers called in?

How is an evolutionary shortcut achieved? Does one just snap their fingers?

If there was no place for dinosaurs, what made them DISAPPEAR?

How long was the new EON?

What was the disturbance?

The "satanists" fell! I find that hard to believe.

In Peace,
BlueAngel

Barbarien
12-17-2006, 06:17 PM
Good questions. In this, we will have to ask can we go this far. The answers can be gleaned from history and are not hidden.

12-17-2006, 10:09 PM
That, too, is a good question.

In Peace,
BlueAngel

Barbarien
12-19-2006, 06:49 PM
Let us say this: The apparent course of the history of this world is there for the edification of the current dominant inhabitant of this world. Is it real? If it is perceived real and this brings about the result planned, what does it matter. Do you really think you live in an absolute world of concrete reality?

12-19-2006, 09:32 PM
I think there are a great many of us who do not believe that the current course of the history of this world is real.

Does it matter?

I think it matters for two reasons:

(1) If we have been purposely lied to, misled and misinformed by the MASTERS in order to bring about an end-result that is detrimental to humankind and/or perhaps the destruction and/or existence of mankind in the likeness of his maker;

(2) People want to know how our existence came about and what happens to us when we die. Without this knowledge, we are in a constant state of the "denial of death." And, in this constant state we suppress and, therefore, do not use most of the brain capacity that we are capable of using. We are encased and do not use all of our senses to achieve the extra-sensory perception that we are all capable of possessing.

I want to add a note to a previous comment by you where you indicated that a human-like creature appeared and this was the beginning of the Satanic fall.

In this regard, I would have to assume that this was the beginning of the destruction of humankind, as well, and that it has been ongoing since our arrival in the universe.

In Peace,
BlueAngel

redrat11
12-20-2006, 12:36 PM
truebeliever wrote:
Seeing as the site is being over run with the "facts" that the "Orange Order" runs the planet I thought i'd whack this back up.

Only Ruppert and Icke wine that they need more money constantly and complain insessantly that no one is paying them what they're worth.

Icke is finished and thank the Allmighty for it. May he slip into obscurity and poisen the wll no more.

Good thread TB, your right, the ICKEIAN shitheads are here.

Barbarien
12-20-2006, 08:06 PM
BlueAngel wrote:
I think there are a great many of us who do not believe that the current course of the history of this world is real.

Does it matter?

(1) If we have been purposely lied to, misled and misinformed by the MASTERS in order to bring about an end-result that is detrimental to humankind and/or perhaps the destruction and/or existence of mankind in the likeness of his maker;

(2) People want to know how our existence came about and what happens to us when we die. Without this knowledge, we are in a constant state of the \"denial of death.\" And, in this constant state we suppress and, therefore, do not use most of the brain capacity that we are capable of using. We are encased and do not use all of our senses to achieve the extra-sensory perception that we are all capable of possessing.

I want to add a note to a previous comment by you where you indicated that a human-like creature appeared and this was the beginning of the Satanic fall.

In this regard, I would have to assume that this was the beginning of the destruction of humankind, as well, and that it has been ongoing since our arrival in the universe.

In Peace,
BlueAngel

The Soul has only a short stay in biological human form. The maximum average is 120 years.

The Masters of the Earth are nothing but liars as there father is.

Yes, the biological human form has been declining since its arrival in this realm.

What happens to you when you die is your choice.

The capabilities of the human brain can be used now. The consequences!

Human history is completely malleable. Effect does not necessarily follow cause.

Death is what you make of it. A transition or an end. This happens twice.

Shadow
12-26-2006, 12:19 PM
The Soil has only a short sway in biopological hummer firm. The maximum average is 120 pears.

The Maoisters of the Ears are nothing but fliers as their feather are.

Yes, the biodegradible logical plastic form has been declinging since its car rival in this dream.

What happens to you when you stay is your choice.

The capabilities of the buman drain can be unglued now. The consequences!

Holman mistery is completely mall beatabble. Elf fact does not necessarily follow claws.

Math is what you make of it. A transistor or an end usser. This happens twice.

Barbarien
12-26-2006, 04:52 PM
Better you can not do, so letters you should but leave to your betters.

Shadow
12-26-2006, 07:51 PM
Fatter you can see is Fra, so platters you should but leave to Fra. You can call me Bra.

In pieces
Bluebarien

12-26-2006, 08:09 PM
That tree must be up yo arseeeeee.

Shadow
12-27-2006, 10:20 AM
Your arse can take a tree

Ozziecynic
02-09-2007, 06:48 AM
8-) I agree that Icke is probly a big time fraud ive read one his fat chucky waste of trees(too big these books must say something about his audience) "Children of the Matrix" well i read half of it until i got to the chapter about how he launches at christianity just like he does at almost everything else i kind of tuned out!.

The guy can wax lyrical about all the evils of the world not unlike some of us here on cc but still claims no traditional religious beliefs so what does he base his own rightcous indignation on or the strength to keep going, psychologically or finanacially since he doesnt believe in a God, his own ego it must be, which isnt exactly solid grand for a mere mortal.
Also found it kind of ironic the he lives on the Isle of Wight UK, when he claims satanic cult runs the island yet he still claims somehow he is not part of it, goes about his work there unhindered sound logical go figure.

Actually i would like to know what kind of people would have enough time on their hands to read all his works because given the size of just of one his books id say theyd have to be terminally and bedridden or something to be a consistent fan, the info is also a ripoff in my view retailing at close to $80.00 Au, for just one his fantasy works at borders books for example.:roll: :-?

ruffoverlord
04-06-2007, 11:28 AM
I personnally think that he is only human and thats enought for me... The guy is trying is best to sell books and it works. I dont have a problem with the books because they promote love and understanding before insurection and else. But as I said the guy is only human so he does stupid things like putting himself naked on the top of one book. I dont believe is part of the conpiracy itself because he was linked to Jordan Maxwell in his beginning in the US.
The reptillian connection is only too far ahead of us and Icke wants to be the guy saying "I told you so" 20 years from now while 99% of the people are still trying to figure out if there is life beyond earth. Take your time Icke... rushing in is futile in our present situation. The poeple is slow and you have to kick ass, not run ahead.

BlueAngel
04-14-2010, 10:50 PM

Does it matter?

(2) People want to know how our existence came about and what happens to us when we die. Without this knowledge, we are in a constant state of the "denial of death." And, in this constant state we suppress and, therefore, do not use most of the brain capacity that we are capable of using. We are encased and do not use all of our senses to achieve the extra-sensory perception that we are all capable of possessing.

In Peace,
BlueAngel

Barbarien.

What a piece of work.

conspiracytruths.co.uk
04-24-2010, 07:23 AM
It'd be interesting to know how many of those slagging Icke off have actually read his work. He's also not alone in exposing the 'reptilian agenda', this can be seen throughout ancient and modern history. I've read 9 of Icke's books and I think he has much worth hearing.

Conspiracy Truths (http://www.conspiracytruths.co.uk)

BlueAngel
04-24-2010, 07:20 PM
Most of the people around these parts don't read David Icke because he hasn't exposed anything other than the fact that he believes in shape shifting lizards and that these shape shifting lizards are people such as George Bush, Jr., etc.

That is the reason most people don't read whatever it is that David Icke writes.

A very good reason to say the least.

conspiracytruths.co.uk
04-25-2010, 03:30 PM
Most of the people around these parts don't read David Icke because he hasn't exposed anything other than the fact that he believes in shape shifting lizards and that these shape shifting lizards are people such as George Bush, Jr., etc.

That is the reason most people don't read whatever it is that David Icke writes.

A very good reason to say the least.

Well, you've clearly read none of Icke's work! He does believe in shape shifting reptiles, ok, odd, but he has his reasons, and he's not alone, many researchers have stumbled across a reptilian theme to the conspiracy, there are so many ancient text and symbolism relating to reptiles. It's plausabe once you've considered the evidence.

But Icke doesn't just bang on about reptiles, he has exposed in detail so many crucial areas of the global conspiracy. He's one step further than most as well in that Icke understands that this is a five sense manipulation. Even the scenery around you now isn't real, we live in a holographic matrix. It sounds extreme and even crazy, but dont just dismiss it without considering the evidence!
Isn't that how you'd want people to react to your ideas? To actually hear them out and consider the evidence before just dismissing it as rubbish.

I've touched upon this 5 sense manipulation in my article consciousness (http://www.conspiracytruths.co.uk/consciousness.html) have a look!

Thanks for reading.

BlueAngel
04-26-2010, 05:50 PM
I don't consider that which David Icke writes to be work.

Clearly, I haven't read any of what he's written.

Proud of it, as well.

conspiracytruths.co.uk
04-27-2010, 01:34 AM
I don't consider that which David Icke writes to be work.

Clearly, I haven't read any of what he's written.

Proud of it, as well.

Good to see your so open minded. There's hope after all.

Black Cloud
05-14-2010, 06:03 PM
David Icke is a Flake and Piece of Drunken SHIT!!!!!!!!!! :cool:

realworldmatrix
01-13-2011, 01:48 PM
The reality is that David Icke is creating chaos, because he has no solution which requires that people take responsibility for their "being" in-formation. There is no such thing as being loving without taking responsibility, whether it is with your children...or your spouse...everyone else on the planet...or the planet itself. The ancient scripts called it "exercising just stewardship". This is why we are not "human beings"...we are "human doings". We are what we do...and the "doing of anything" reveals the "being". Again, the problem is choice, and we get to choose everything....whether we choose to be happy or sad...compassionate or mad. This, again, is in practically all of the movies....choice.

Since THE MATRIX movie release in 1999, the word Matrix has come to mean a trap or web …a technological program of slavery and control. Although you may sense this is true, most people don’t know “what it is”. The reason you don’t know is because you have never been shown the Real-World matrix. For instance, the Movies are (most likely) named after a Mathematical Program created in 1958 by Wassily Leontief.

Who was Wassily Leontief?

Leontief was born in Munich, Germany in the year 1905.

He was a mathematician who used an 81x81matrix of quadratic equations to solve for every variable of input and output data in the United States economy. For this he won a Nobel Prize. Since that time…a basis software program was created and runs inside the IRS and global banking computers. That program is called the LEONTIEF MATRIX.

This Mathematical Matrix is about an energy transfer using current-See and your Account-ability. Therefore; banking becomes the primary [accounting] business on the Planet and involves regulation by treaties and global agreements.

These agreements create the rules that control most of the details of your life…where/when you work; how you get food, water and energy to use.

Remember--Neo was told he was born a slave and most people when shown the Real Matrix; they do the same thing that Neo did….they either reject it or want to revolt.

But, THE MATRIX was not about remaining a slave and Revolution was/is not the Solution. THE MATRIX movies were about changing the agreement and then separating from THE MATRIX in peace.

And that is what you must do, CHANGE.

The MATRIX was all about the right of self determination. Zion was "allowed" to continue in Peace along side the "system". That system is for those that CHOOSE to fear, and hate, and live in anger....and not to accept the responsibility of love, peace, and honor. The "system" must by design be "chaotic" because it is based on the emotions of chaos...greed, avarice....WAR. The war is "internal" and is then manifested externally. Living with love and compassionate is simple...not always easy. But, then again, people's perception of the problem, is the problem. The 'REAL-it' is that "love is easy, it is simple". Fear is that which confuses and makes things "complex". So, in response to that "the universe" built the United State's military industrial COMPLEX. It is the "united state of being(s)" that "like" or choose the complexity of War, because their don't want the "responsibility and simple" choice to merely "respond correctly" and "fix" the problem or their own problems. So they "choose" to have someone else "fix it for them"...and that is what the United States is doing...fixing it for them. I know it is not seen this way....but (in my opinion) from a "universal" perspective....there is now an overload of people that have chosen "not to love" and have chosen this complexity to have the military industrial complex "take care of them" and "fix it for them"....and therefore the failure to choose love and choose responsibility is going to get them a "ticket off the planet". They have "fed this beast" and it is going to devour them.

This may include me, as well. We don't have much time to "build something new"....but I/we are going to try.

masonicboomerang
02-11-2011, 10:22 AM
I was a big fan of David Icke for a while, but I now despise him because of his forum. The people who run the David Icke Forum are a cult.
If they do not like you they will find a way to ban you.
They are experts at it and I didn't realize what was going on till it was too late. They decided they wanted to ban me so......
They had a shill post a negative comment insulting the users on a thread I started. He said that we were all trolls and that the thread was BULLshit and needed to be removed. Rather than get mad like he wanted, I joked about him on the thread and posted a picture of a piece of shit on his profile.
Rather than delete it himself, he whined to the Technical Advisor, who is a complete prick, EX SHEEP. I got a message from EX SHEEP saying I had a three point infraction for posting 'filth' on his page. He sent me a PM threatening to smash my teeth. I reported it to the mods. They did nothing to him. I had posted a comment in the thread stating the fact that he had threatened me. I then received another message from the mods saying that was another 5 point infraction for discussing that he threatened me and I was banned. So he got away with threatening me and I got banned.
It is obvious they orchestrated the whole thing, knowing how I would respond and then giving them 'reason' to ban me.
It is so obvious in retrospect. Really though, who gives a shit ??
It is a blessing in disguise. Now I will not waste any more of my time on his forum, which he allows them to use his name in hopes of making money by charging for a monthly email newsletter and his ridiculously priced new book which I paid over 50 dollars for and now wish to use as firewood or kindling.
Sure it was not David Icke himself who attacked me or banned me, but he allows these people to represent him and they have turned me against him.
I don't beleive his sob stories about how he doesn't make money doing what he does and that he has been ripped off by con-artists. That serves him right. He is much a con man himself despite any truth he reveals.
He is a shill and it is sad I looked up to him for so long. At last I have awaken and realized he is bad news. The Alex Jones Forum is possibly even worse.
I was banned on my first post there in 2008. It did not contain anything that I could imagine would warrant banning, they probably just disagreed with me which is reason enough to them, being whiney babied that can't tolerate different views.
Soooo..... My Advice for the day is - AVOID THE DAVID ICKE FORUM and DO NOT GIVE THIS CON ARTIST YOUR MONEY.

Every 'new' book or DVD he comes out with is always just a re-do of his previous work. He ran out of material and that is why he now has his insane theory about the moon being a spacecraft that reptilians use to control the earth !!

David Icke is now a fiction writer, perhaps he always has been ??

:mad: