PDA

View Full Version : Bush a PATSY!!

07-30-2005, 08:28 PM
If Bush is a patsy, well, certainly, there are those who have coerced him into this position and they, too, are accountable for the lies!!

If BUSH was meant to be caught LYING, there are those who fed him the lies.

So, Bush did not act alone!!

He works for the "global elitists," you say, but does he know it?

Is he "mind controlled?"

Is Karl Rove his handler?

If impeached, Cheney would be at the helm. That's a horrible thought!!

Rumsfeld, Wolfowitz, Perle, Douglas Feith, Steven Hadley, Cheney, et. al. are guilty as well.

nohope187
07-30-2005, 08:31 PM
He's a Skull and Bones and Bohemian Grove member. He has to know. If he doesn't know, then he's a damn good puppet and more expendable than I thought. :-P

07-30-2005, 08:53 PM
Does a patsy know when they're a patsy?

Not if they're dumb. Not if they're "mind controlled."

Yes, he's a "Skull and Bones" and Bohemian Grove, and is advancing the agenda, but TB said he is meant to be caught lying?

So, this means he is advancing the agenda by doing their dirty work/bidding for them while being used as a patsy.

So, in their eyes, he is truly just the "village idiot." Babbling idiot.

They could never get it right with him!!

Does it matter either way?

No, because not one of them will be punished for the crimes upon humanity.

nohope187
07-30-2005, 08:55 PM
Alrighty then. :-P

truebeliever
07-30-2005, 08:59 PM
Bush is a HEAVY coke and amphetamine fiend + grog.

He is so off his dial on the telly sometimes I want to ring his dealer and get sum of that good stuff down under.

I think he believes in what he's doing.

I dont believe he knew about 9-11.

That footage in the school...i think he was genuinely in shock.

I'm sure he knows whats what now but is enjoying killing infidel Muslims.

07-30-2005, 09:05 PM
truebeliever wrote:
Bush is a HEAVY coke and amphetamine fiend + grog.

He is so off his dial on the telly sometimes I want to ring his dealer and get sum of that good stuff down under.

I think he believes in what he's doing.

I dont believe he knew about 9-11.

That footage in the school...i think he was genuinely in shock.

I'm sure he knows whats what now but is enjoying killing infidel Muslims.

He most probably does believe in what he is doing. I think you would have to in order to carry on as he does.

As far as 911, I think he was purposely "out of the loop" that day.

Can't watch him on television. Embarrassing to say the least.

nohope187
07-30-2005, 09:09 PM
wait, how can he be a patsy if he blamed 9/11 on muslim terrorists. Being an elitist, surely he knows the damage control drill all too well. :-P

07-30-2005, 09:19 PM
nohope187 wrote:
wait, how can he be a patsy if he blamed 9/11 on muslim terrorists. Being an elitist, surely he knows the damage control drill all too well. :-P

I don't understand. What's that got to do with it?

As far as he knew, they were Muslim terrorists as he was told.

If he didn't know it was planned, then he is a patsy in that regard, too, being told they were Muslim terrorists, but then again he was talking about invading Iraq even before 911.

But, how could he not have known they were planning 911?

How could they have kept this from him?

Is he that far "out of the loop?"

Is he that far gone on drugs?

Is he that far under their control?

But, perhaps, invading Iraq using the false intelligence and not connecting it to 911 until it happened.

So, has the grassroots movement done more to expose the corrupt government, or has Bush helped as well in that regard?

If so, then he isn't a good PATSY!! or perhaps, there is some other agenda!!!

Good Night!

nohope187
07-30-2005, 09:26 PM
It's not what he was told, he knew. He was in on it. The Patriot Act was all too convenient to pass at that moment in time.

07-30-2005, 09:29 PM
nohope187 wrote:
your happy pills won't keep you well tonight> :-P

Oh, yes they will!!

Happy, happy, happy!!! all the live long day!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-)

truebeliever
07-30-2005, 09:34 PM
He is a "patsy" in the sense that now the U.S's reputation as a nutter superpower is cast in concrete...the internationalist arm of the NWO program can morally justify the creation of a re-invigorated and powerful United Nations to... "Bring ORDER to the galaxy!"

"Unlimited Power!!!!!!"

http://www.members.iinet.net.au/~falluga/PDVD_000.BMP

The American people are the young Anakin Skywalker, idealistic but unable to weild power wisely and easily led due to unconscious fears...now about to be cast as Darth Vader! as they become the IRON FIST of the Emporer in Europe...to bring ORDER TO THE GALAXY!

http://www.members.iinet.net.au/~falluga/PDVD_013.BMP
http://www.members.iinet.net.au/~falluga/PDVD_018.BMP

Look at Wolfowitz, Powel and Armitage...all have nice jobs now. They've left the ship. The work of casting the U.S a danger to the safety of the world is complete...just one act to go...mushroom cloud.

http://www.savethemales.ca/bombs_127.jpg

nohope187
07-30-2005, 09:43 PM
Okay. I see now. We just need more Han Solo's and Chewbacca's out there. :-P

truebeliever
07-30-2005, 09:46 PM
Okay. I see now. We just need more Han Solo's and Chewbacca's out there.

Damn right!

I will stay home and look after Princess Armadala...num, num...

07-30-2005, 09:47 PM
[quote]
truebeliever wrote:
He is a "patsy" in the sense that now the U.S's reputation as a nutter superpower is cast in concrete...the internationalist arm of the NWO program can morally justify the creation of a re-invigorated and powerful United Nations to... "Bring ORDER to the galaxy!"

Is this a contradiction in what you have stated above:

Only a STRONG UN supported by the PEOPLE will allow the final act of ENDING the recent experiment in Liberal Democracy to come to fruition.

The people MUST support the U.N or they will fail. That?s the point of WARS.

truebeliever
07-30-2005, 09:50 PM
No.

In fact they're twins.

07-30-2005, 09:54 PM
truebeliever wrote:
No.

In fact they're twins.

They are two contradictory statements and both were written by you!!

One states UN now will have carte blanc and the other states the only way to survive the NWO is to support the UN.

Experiment in liberal democracy????

You have some explaining to do!!!

nohope187
07-30-2005, 09:57 PM
truebeliever wrote:
Okay. I see now. We just need more Han Solo's and Chewbacca's out there.

Damn right!

I will stay home and look after Princess Armadala...num, num... hahahaha. Yeah, Anakin is a wussbag isn't he? :-P

truebeliever
07-30-2005, 10:21 PM
BA...

The point of the chaos is to have people BEGGING for the "secular", "multilateral" U.N to save the planet from the "nutter christian", "unilateral", U.S...

"the people must support the U.N..."

Unless people are conned into supporting a STRONG and POWERFUL WORLD GOVERNMENT under the U.N "they" will fail...thats the pointof the chaos...to get people to support the U.N.

If you continue to be simply a "petulant child" as opposed to someone genuinely seeking knowledge I will simply ignore your posts in the future.

Everyone else gets it but you.

07-30-2005, 10:29 PM
truebeliever wrote:
BA...

The point of the chaos is to have people BEGGING for the "secular", "multilateral" U.N to save the planet from the "nutter christian", "unilateral", U.S...

"the people must support the U.N..."

Unless people are conned into supporting a STRONG and POWERFUL WORLD GOVERNMENT under the U.N "they" will fail...thats the pointof the chaos...to get people to support the U.N.

If you continue to be simply a "petulant child" as opposed to someone genuinely seeking knowledge I will simply ignore your posts in the future.

Everyone else gets it but you.

Everyone gets it but me!! Give me a break. My goodness, someone asks you to clarify and you fly off the handle accusing me of not genuinely seeking knowledge.

When new posters come here are they never to question you, MASTER?????

If they don't understand, should they not ask a question??

And, you think you are imparting knowledge to others. More like shoving it down their throat and if they dare ask a question they are belittled.

Man, you are something else!!!! That's for sure.

Brush up on etiquette, would you, and, yes, please ignore me.

It's for the best.

07-30-2005, 10:37 PM
Again, both of these statements by you are contradictory in nature and require further explanation:

truebeliever wrote:

First statement:

Second statement:

Only a STRONG UN supported by the PEOPLE will allow the final act of ENDING the recent experiment in Liberal Democracy to come to fruition.

The people MUST support the U.N or they will fail. That?s the point of WARS.

------------------------------------------------

If the point of Bush being a patsy is to cast the UN as a nutter superpower and reinvigorate the UN to bring order to the galaxy as part of the international arm of the NWO, why then do you say the people must support the UN or they will fail?

Who are they?

Why support the UN if their goal is to bring order to the galaxy through the international arm of the NWO?

Please explain what the Liberal Democracy experiment was?

That's the point of wars?? What's the point of wars as stated above?

I think you are a fraud!!!

truebeliever
07-30-2005, 10:38 PM

You are NOT about asking questions you are about making "snide" remarks!

I was nice to you while regular posters complained BITTERLY behind the scenes as to your posting style.

The end came when YOU had a go at Ahmed for spoiling your thread!

AFter that you needed a bollicking!

No one is perfect BA especially me.

However...i am here ultimately to impart my little bit of knowledge on the subject.

The situation is DIRE! The consequences are SERIOUS!

It is not a game.

MAke your questions direct and to the point.

I will not be around much longer. I have some property to buy and a bunker to build.

nohope187
07-30-2005, 10:39 PM
order out of chaos anyone? :-P

07-30-2005, 10:55 PM
truebeliever wrote:

You are NOT about asking questions you are about making "snide" remarks!

Oh, I'm not about asking questions, but that's why I ask questions. Okay, whatever, TB!! I have written plenty here and some people, believe it or not, are interested. You are the snide remark person, TB!!

I was nice to you while regular posters complained BITTERLY behind the scenes as to your posting style.

Regular posters compalined BITTERLY behind the scenes as to my posting style. They emailed you??? How many??? Can I have names, please???

The end came when YOU had a go at Ahmed for spoiling your thread!

I think Ahmad can take care of himself, just like the rest of the posters. You don't need to interfere and intervene and be the dictator here.

AFter that you needed a bollicking!

I am not your child nor your slave!!! WTF??? I needed a bollicking. SEEK help!!!

No one is perfect BA especially me.

However...i am here ultimately to impart my little bit of knowledge on the subject.

The situation is DIRE! The consequences are SERIOUS!

It is not a game.

Stop implying that I think it's a game and that you're the only one who is here to impart his knowledge. What, the rest of us are just idiots??? Boy, talk about striking panic and fear, read your last lines!! Do you work for them or something?

MAke your questions direct and to the point.

My questions are direct and to the point. What? You mean the situation is so dire and serious that there isn't a second to waste with any question you don't comprehend? You still haven't answered the direct question that was to the point!!

I will not be around much longer. I have some property to buy and a bunker to build.

Property to buy and a bunker to build!!!! Talk about paranoid!!!!

truebeliever
07-30-2005, 11:06 PM
We Australians have reputations as "aggressive" people.

It is partly true.

We, as a rule, do not go for Oprah stuff and "compromise" and "resoloution"...we simply tell tossers to "fuck off".

I am indeed aggressive. You should have seen me in my early 20's.

It is my nature to confront power...i have done this many times and had my life threatened for it.

I hold wafflers in contempt.

Study of the NWO program in it's varying forms is a pleasant distraction from the boredom of life.

For myself and others it is a deadly serious business with consequences you are incapable of imagining.

If you think building a life based around independance from centralised power and the certainty of a possible all out nuclear exchange by 2011 are paranoid..you are as ill informed as i have always known you to be.

Again...the mind control thread awaits...

07-31-2005, 03:21 PM
truebeliever wrote:
We Australians have reputations as "aggressive" people.

Yeah, so, am I supposed to be impressed or something?

It is partly true.

And!!!

We, as a rule, do not go for Oprah stuff and "compromise" and "resoloution"...we simply tell tossers to "fuck off".

WOW!! You guys are TOUGH!!!

I am indeed aggressive. You should have seen me in my early 20's.

I'm glad I didn't see you in your early 20's.

It is my nature to confront power...i have done this many times and had my life threatened for it.

So, you confront me because I represent power. Thanks for the compliment!!!

I hold wafflers in contempt.

You hold wafflers in comtempt!! My goodness, MASTER, should we all be afraid???

Study of the NWO program in it's varying forms is a pleasant distraction from the boredom of life.

Very well. Whatever floats your boat!!! Sorry, you have such a boring life!!

For myself and others it is a deadly serious business with consequences you are incapable of imagining.

Well, TB, for others it is serious, as well, but we all don't have to mimic you!! and I think I know about consequences. Or, do you think you are the only one on the planet who is in the KNOW???

If you think building a life based around independance from centralised power and the certainty of a possible all out nuclear exchange by 2011 are paranoid..you are as ill informed as i have always known you to be.

Well, gee, why don't you put me in the corner for being so ill-informed. Building a life based around independance from centralised power???? WTF??? That makes absolutely no sense like many of your posts. Centralized power doesn't allow us to be independent by it's nature.

Again...the mind control thread awaits...

What is the point of telling me the mind control thread awaits!?! I'll post wherever I want whenever I want.

truebeliever
07-31-2005, 08:14 PM
What is the point of telling me the mind control thread awaits!?! I'll post wherever I want whenever I want.

As would any wilful 2 year old child.

BA...did you notice that you destroy EVERY SINGLE THREAD YOU GO TO?

It all ends up in a two and fro about you.

It's all about you.

SOmeone e-mailed me that you were a teenager looking for attention.

I think that is the case.

Though it will be difficult...for the sake of staying on topic at least %50 of the time. I am left with no other option than to ignore you.

07-31-2005, 08:54 PM
truebeliever wrote:

As would any wilful 2 year old child.

Excuse me, TB, but it is you who continues with the back and forth arguing. You simply will not and cannot answer any questions!!

BA...did you notice that you destroy EVERY SINGLE THREAD YOU GO TO?

No, I haven't noticed this. I have tried to converse with you but it is simply an impossibility. You don't converse. You state your opinion as if it were written in stone. You leave no room for pleasant discussion.

It all ends up in a two and fro about you.

It ends up in a two and fro with you.

It's all about you.

No, TB, it's all about YOU!!!

SOmeone e-mailed me that you were a teenager looking for attention.

And, you believe anyone who emails you with my age and my motives??? Says alot about poor judgment, eh?

I think that is the case.

I've stated my age here, TB. It's not a secret.

Though it will be difficult...for the sake of staying on topic at least %50 of the time. I am left with no other option than to ignore you.

Please do stay on topic and allow the rest of us to do the same.

You cannot dictate where I post or when I post and to try to contain me like you might a two year old only underscores your need to CONTROL others.