PDA

View Full Version : Why American Women Are Big?


01-24-2005, 04:26 PM
Why american women are big?

4 or 5 decades ago women depended on men
for finance and security. What that meant
was it was important for women to keep
men attracted to her even after many years
of marriage. To keep men attracted women had
to be kind, caring and keep their body
attractive.

Self-Reliance and independence has been
emphasized more than ever in the last
four decades. This mainly happened because
of the change in the economic activity.
There are plenty of jobs available for
women that they don't really have to depend
on men for financial security.

For generations, marriage was just more
than the convinience for sex. Opposite
sex complemented each other. When men
provided finance and security, women
complemented with taking care of home,
kindness and good looks.

Now women don't need security/finance
from men. That has changed the equation
quite a bit. Now women need men for
fathering a child and for some sexual
need. As women need less sex than men,
women sure are in more demand now in USA.

When you are in demand, you hardly give
a damn. :-) You eat what you like. You
say what you like.

That I think ended up in the modern
american women we see.

nohope187
01-24-2005, 04:35 PM
Yeah, I've noticed that most Amerikan women are fat cows these days. I've also noticed how more and more men are into foreign women lately. This is probably another reason why homosexuality is on the rise too. I'm just speculating, though. :-x :-? :pint: :-o 8-) :hammer:

01-24-2005, 05:09 PM
Now come on guys. you've got to be kidding me, you can do better than this. People are over weight because they choose to be. There's no more hard work to keep one alive, just fast food, frozen dinners, everything is pre-made. Just heat it up, people use to work hard for what they had to eat and were happy for that, now if it isn't about a tv or computer, there not interested. And I think men are wonderful! and I do wonder were have all the good men gone.

jncmrw
01-24-2005, 05:44 PM
You take GOD out of society/out of your life, you look to something to fill that empty void inside, and based on your observations, woman turn to food to fill that emptiness inside that only GOD can fill.

Also the evil feminist , humanist, anti-christ, movement/NWO agenda that has infiltrated our school textbooks, newspapers, magazines, tv, movies, and just about everything else tells woman they don't need men(or GOD, as man was made in the image of GOD). By throwing away Man's rule and GOD's commandments they have nothing left to do but self-destruct and enter hell.

Rebellion against GOD,The Father, is sin and will never work, a life lived in vain.

Proudful, boastful woman(feminists) are destroying Western society/civilization, no morals, no law, just chaos.

The reason many men are seeking woman across the ocean is because they live as feminine woman and submit to the man as GOD commands.

I'm not saying men are not sinners and don't do wrong but GOD told Eve(woman)after the fall: "thy desire shall be to thy husband, and he shall rule over thee" - Genesis 3:16 KJV.

I think GOD knows the best medicine(man ruling over woman) to cope with the disease(sin).


"...Repent; for the kingdom of heaven is at hand." - Matthew 4:17

55132
01-24-2005, 07:30 PM

madkhao
01-24-2005, 07:40 PM
I have a picture of some of my sisters back in the old country, where they all look like they weigh 50 pounds each. They are all plump now living in canada. Then there is my one sister who lives in california who is twice the size as her canadian siblings.
What on earth are they putting in US food?

marypopinz
01-24-2005, 07:43 PM
If you eat too much or do too less, the result is FAT, for a man or a woman.

Society is more fat these days, especially the kids. I see as many fat men as I do fat women.

People are fat because they sit in front of their tv's stuffing their faces and minds with advertisements for crappy-dappy food that will inevitably lead to loss of health and gain of fat.

And that's that.

People don't care to think or think to care, they just eat and consume. Something is missing - so most figure instead of a higher purpose, it must be FOOD. Go figure?

Mary XXX my 2cents

freeman
01-24-2005, 09:49 PM
Well, this is a different thread.
I feel like Al Bundy in the shoe store...

madkhao
01-24-2005, 09:57 PM
HA! HA! I Want my BOn bONs!

nomad
01-25-2005, 06:14 AM
madkhao wrote:
I have a picture of some of my sisters back in the old country, where they all look like they weigh 50 pounds each. They are all plump now living in canada. Then there is my one sister who lives in california who is twice the size as her canadian siblings.
What on earth are they putting in US food?


Bingo its the food ... notice how some geeks

sit in front of the tv and computer and never

get fat ... its the food ... take a look

at this link.

http://spofamerica.com/

marypopinz
01-25-2005, 06:47 AM
Dr. Thomas Ward, the deputy minister of health for NOVA SCOTIA, commented that is book should be read and the feds should be hit over the head with it.

Health in Nova Scotia is a joke. We have the highest cancer rate, the highest asthma rate, almost everyone hear is allergic to scent, and their is a mahoosive peanut allergy that just a whiff, can kill a child. We have the most expensive milk in canada and the monopoly strangling the milk "industry" is obscene - just like ING insurance... I can go on and on as you probably know, where Nova Scotia bullshit is concerned.

I don't know dude and I do know how the Health department handled our mad cow scare this summer.

They quarantined everyone and all doctors and nurses were told strictly to speak to no one. I'll have to go speak to this Dr. Thomas Ward because if he thinks the U.S. fed's should be hit over the head with this book, the Canadian junky politicians and coke dealers of ill health, should be buried with it.

Mary XXX

Minuteman
01-25-2005, 03:10 PM
It's the food. I could not help noticing right away during a trip abroad in the nineties how fast bread turned green and milk soured. By contrast the additives allowed in American food to increase the shelf life. Doesn't mean it is healthy or good for you. I can also point out that we are into 3rd and 4th generations since WWII and the advent of "modern medicine". Each generation subjected to differing vaccination schedules and increasing levels of other environmental toxins. Soylent green anyone?

DarkChilde3D
01-25-2005, 03:44 PM
Unfortunately, the one thing we all have in common is the fact that we all eat . . . it's a great way to control population.

The hormones given to cattle, I believe, is responsible for the quick 'maturation' of the sex drives of today's youth . . . which keeps achieving maturity at a younger and younger age each generation. That, and the amount of sexual content on TV . . . All the li'l young ladies wanna be like Christina and Brittney . . . It's just one big slathery mess of filth when you combine it all.

All of the cancer causing, caustic products . . . the chemical alteration of the mind when a child is hyperactive . . . whyen I got out of hand I got a spanking and it cleared my problem right up . . . we didn't have shit like Thioridazine or Ritalin for hyperactivity . . . etc., etc., etc.

MSG, by the way, is an addictive substance . . . and I think since the use of it by the Chinese Take-Out industry has been banned, I think the FDA should ban it for corporations, too.

And if you're impoverished in this country (America), we have something called food banks that we can go to to recieve a bit of help . . . and everything in these food-banks is crap. Nothing but a bunch of sweets and bread-based crap. All high in sugar, high in carbs, high in fat . . . its the kind of shit my grandfather used to love to eat that eventually made his cholesterol top out higher than the nasdaq's best day ever, and eventually put him in the ground.

I feel a rant coming on, so I'm going to stop here . . . but I don't need a book to tell me that I'm being destroyed on the cellular level.

nohope187
01-25-2005, 08:53 PM
Sadly, I see way too many people scarfing down the shit I shovel them at Mcdonalds. You should see the smiles on their faces, it's fuckin' priceless! :-x :-? :pint: :-o 8-) :hammer:

Saturnino
02-03-2005, 12:15 PM
I lived in the US for two years, on a budget. I can tell you that eating fast food is CHEAPER than buying groceries and cooking at home.

Where in the world can you buy a motorized screwdriver for less than a pound of coffee ? Only in the States. It costs you more to fill your fridge with fruits than to fill your garage with Sam`s Club junk.

Do you know that taxation on sugar forces cheap Brazilian cane sugar to be shipped to Canada, be turned to molasses (spell?) and exported to the US, where it is turned again to sugar ? And then sold as if it were powder gold.

Americans are being screwed in the food area...in this underdeveloped country (Brazil), food is cheap and abundant...how come it is NOT the same in the US ? The US is just as big as Brazil and in theory has MORE production of food. Who is ripping you guys off ? Monsanto ?

get_real
02-03-2005, 12:37 PM
Saturnino wrote:
I lived in the US for two years, on a budget. I can tell you that eating fast food is CHEAPER than buying groceries and cooking at home.

Where in the world can you buy a motorized screwdriver for less than a pound of coffee ? Only in the States. It costs you more to fill your fridge with fruits than to fill your garage with Sam`s Club junk.

Do you know that taxation on sugar forces cheap Brazilian cane sugar to be shipped to Canada, be turned to molasses (spell?) and exported to the US, where it is turned again to sugar ? And then sold as if it were powder gold.

Americans are being screwed in the food area...in this underdeveloped country (Brazil), food is cheap and abundant...how come it is NOT the same in the US ? The US is just as big as Brazil and in theory has MORE production of food. Who is ripping you guys off ? Monsanto ?


Food expensive in the USA? Fruit? Did you say fruit, what's a fruit? I have to take a grapefruit from my neighbors backyard. That's the only way I can afford to buy fruit.

truebeliever
02-11-2005, 09:35 AM
So many barge arses in the U.S has alot to do with the easy availability of cheap pre-made food.

Also...you're just a bunch of lazy so and so's. :-D

It's spreading everywhere now though.

Did you know in Oz that McDonalds were told that if they did'nt offer a healthy menu they were going to be made to put warning labels on the food.

Now there chicken salads etc are their biggest sellers.

My sister runs a Mc Donalds. Ray Croc..the numero uno of Macca's came all the way to West Oz after the State government threatened them with health warnings. That was NEVER in the news.

He went to my sisters store otherwise i'd have never known about it.

I dont like socialism but I have to admit... sometimes having a state to kick corporations in the arse is handy.

The Health department here in West Oz has declared war on obesity...BTW have you all heard the "Lazy Boy" song thingy..."Underpants Go On The Inside"?

It's a 6 meg file. I can e-mail if you want it or get it off Bear Share.

It's a fantastic commentary on U.S habits.
poobear@iinet.net.au

Saturnino
02-22-2005, 04:05 PM
3 kilos of fruits for US$ 0,50 in a promotion at the local supermarket. That`s why we don`t have a revolution in this country (Brazil). Who is ripping you off in the US ?

get_real
02-22-2005, 05:18 PM
Yesterday, I gave in and bought a small ruby red grapefruit for $1.29. I must go back to my neighbors yard and pick off some grapefruit.

Jimbo
02-22-2005, 08:13 PM
Why American Women Are Big? :-o :-o :-o

More willing to lay down on the couch ? For good times sake ?
8-)

DoctorX
02-22-2005, 09:14 PM
I have a controversial theory about this. Maybe the reason why American women are so fat is because of the depopulation agenda of the elite. We have a culture of eating a lot, and because of the great distances to get to work we spend a lot of time in our cars. Americans don't have the time to eat healthy, we go to the food market and either buy premade food, or we go to fast food place which takes little time. In a country where both the husband and wife need to work there is no time to cook nice meals, instead we opt for the hamburger. Since we eat so much fast food this is obviously going to make women fatter, AND LESS ATTRACTIVE!

less attractive women = lower birthrates

That is my silly theory. I do believe that the high cost of living these days is the will of the globalist elite. It is very difficult to support a family on a husband's income alone, so now women have to work as well. This has led to the death of the family and has countless negative effects on society. The death of the family has always been one of the goals of the satanic elite. What better way to destroy the family than making sure both parents have to work to support a family? and they no longer have a lot of time to raise their kids properly, so guess who does it for them? television, mtv, the corrupt school system and their fellow studens who have been influenced by mtv and such.

the globalist elite don't want us to be happy.

marypopinz
02-23-2005, 06:14 AM
That's a sound theory to me and quite a bit of home truth.

My pet theory...

Women are no longer in tune with their instincts or with nature.

Stressy modern women don't fall pregnant easy. Why can't so many modern women fall pregant? Why so much infertility treatment?

Is it diet induced and/or an inhospitable situation for a baby? What does that say?

When animals so instintively nurture their young, what happened to human mothers??? Do they no longer hold those instincts within their genetic make-up?

There is nothing fiercer in nature, than a mother protecting her young. What happened to human mothers? Most have been duped to dump their kids off at the daycare and go earn some all important MONEY. It's good for the babies to learn to socialize, is all I hear.

In my mind, that's a long day for a little kiddie. And only mum is mum and home is home. The rest is strange places and strange faces if care is not given by family or very close friends.

I believe daycare teaches mums and children to dis-associate. Daycare helps to break the bond between mother and child, as young as possible, releasing responsibility of parenting onto a usually poorly paid individual.

I sense a very real threat called Canadian corruption. They are a threat to me and my children but they are nowhere near the threat, I pose to them. I am that threat by the virtue of my nature - I'm a good mum.


How many principals must I lock horns with???

When will people wake up?

Where are the true mothers of this society? Not feminazi's - real women willing to acknowledge and fight for their right to freedom from threat towards their children?

A thought just crossed my mind - they don't acknowledge the threat because they don't acknowledge their children... sad but true.

nohope187
04-10-2005, 04:40 PM
Hey, does anyone know if there's more fat men than women in America or has it all equalled out? I live in an area where there's tons of fat and proud people. It's really depressing seeing these people at the grocery store with baskets full of junk food. I'm betting the flouride in the water might have somethin' to do with it, but I don't know. :-P

nomad
04-10-2005, 07:10 PM
The fattening of Americans with powerful appetite

stimulants in their food products is like the

fattening of the sheep before they are slaughtered

... they first poison the food so they overeat

and overconsume, the sheeple spends

alot of time agonizing often in their own guilt

over lack of "will power", they consume tons of

aspartame put on the market with the help of

Donald Rumsfeld, and when the sheep are fat

they now have diabetes and cancer the medical

mafia cashes in big time with chemo.

truebeliever
04-10-2005, 09:21 PM
America is a Cancerian nation Born on the 4th of July.

It loves home and certainty.

When big bankers from England decided to totally subvert America and get it to fight it's wars for them, they created a great deal of unconscious tension.

Americans are not imperialists by nature and would prefer home and family.

The upsetting of the social balance and dog eat dog material world created, has caused Americans to alay their anxiety with food and drugs.

Of course they could just be fat and lazy but I prefer my advanced psychotherapeutic analysis...in fact i may write a book and put my smiling photo on the cover...get on Oprah, Dr Phil etc...

James Hillman & Machael Ventura do a great peice on things like the 'Anonymous' groups...over eaters anonymous etc...they should be more political and proactive instead of asking God for help they should ask why they have advertising shoving shit food at them all day and a society that sucks causing them great anxiety and over eating habits.

Revoloution NOW! Or maybe later, Jerry's on and I have a big packet of MSG laced Corn Chips to eat...yum yum...

get_real
04-11-2005, 06:17 AM
nohope187 wrote:
Hey, does anyone know if there's more fat men than women in America or has it all equalled out? I live in an area where there's tons of fat and proud people. It's really depressing seeing these people at the grocery store with baskets full of junk food. I'm betting the flouride in the water might have somethin' to do with it, but I don't know. :-P

Maybe it has equalled out. But then again, when you walk behind, everyone seems to have the same shape these days. Who's who kinda!!! Well not everyone, but alot do. What ever happeded to the hourglass figure, and what ever happened to V-shaped men with strong arms and shoulders???

Saturnino
04-11-2005, 07:44 AM
Water has fluoride here in Brazil too but people are not so fat. Come on, the reason is that Americans eat too much ! The sizings of the food are twice as big as here, and there is so much fast food.
BTW, as eating out catches up here, obesity is also on the rise in Brazil, expecially with children, who like snacks and McDonalds. No conspiracy here, except the McD`s one.

get_real
04-11-2005, 07:54 AM
Saturnino wrote:
Water has fluoride here in Brazil too but people are not so fat. Come on, the reason is that Americans eat too much ! The sizings of the food are twice as big as here, and there is so much fast food.
BTW, as eating out catches up here, obesity is also on the rise in Brazil, expecially with children, who like snacks and McDonalds. No conspiracy here, except the McD`s one.

Saturnino:

Yes, I give you that... Americans DO eat too much. I started to notice more. (Because it really stands out) Whenever you go to a park, shopping, etc., you will see people munching. It's a pasttime. Like they are bored and need something to get occupied with. Children are getting heavier here. The yound girls, say around 10, 11 years old are very plump. I think the commercial ad for Checker's Hamburgers "Ya Gotta Eat!" was taken to mean to eat ALL THE TIME!! Yikes!!

Ahmad
04-11-2005, 10:37 AM
Peace,

Like jncmrw said, nothing can fill the spiritual void except God.

Trace any obsession and you will find a spiritual problem behind it.

It seems that the modern society is breeding an addictive personality, that always needs stimulants and distractions.

We have been duped by Satan to turn to the creatures whenever we encounter problems, thus instead of seeking help at God we seek it at food, relationships, TV, Internet .... etc

I believe the only way to maintain the balance is to confront our real problems, and seek God for help in full conviction that nothing and nobody can harm or benefit us against His will.

[7:31] O children of Adam, you shall be clean and dress nicely when you go to the masjid. And eat and drink moderately. Surely, He does not love the gluttons.

get_real
04-11-2005, 12:23 PM
MSG:

www.rense.com/general52/msg.htm

with all the food additives our foods contain, one might want to eat some organic vegies to detoxify, (Or at least eat the vegies from the regular grocer) to produce quicker elimination.

We humans have a tendency to forget to eat extra vegies, and drink a decent amount of water.

truebeliever
04-11-2005, 08:07 PM
Ahmed, you sound like Carl Jung.

Everything brought down to a lack of a relationaship with God, or in Jungs case the self.

If we only better our relationship with God all will be well.

Like Jung you reduce complex situations down to simplistic explanations and remedy's. You are a fundamantalist by any measure.

You are like the great Yogi's who, when asked by a disciple..."tell me what to do to be happy and content"...you answer..."be aware"...or "just love"...or some other mundane, simplistic truth which is a cover for your own inadequacy to the situation.

Indeed what you say is partly true Ahmed, though your downfall is your arrogence and complete blindness unto WHO your audience is. Westerners are not pagan villiagers, still in the garden of eden...they have a complex consciousness and require a little more in the monolouge.

I urge the reader to get hold of a book by James Hillman and Michael Ventura..."We've Had a 100 Years Of Psychotherapy And The Worlds Getting Worse".

A fantastic and funny expose on how psychiatry/psychotherapy has become a tool of the State, much like the Church, keeping the peasants docile and in line...blaming everything on that terrible childhood while they are assaulted daily by a corrupt and crazy heartless society.

Why do we overeat?

We eat because we live in Golden cages. We eat because we do not act. The flow of life force around our bodies is stagnant because we have lost the ability to act on impulse...to act on the urges God gives us...on our hopes and our dreams, on our greatest wish for ourselves.

We enter relationships young because we are starved of affection, love and understanding from family and community and rush off to the first human being who has exactly the same infantile fantasy wish swimming around you...the majic ends...what now? Pass me the Haggen Dazz...

Add in a society that sits on it's big fat arse most of the day and would drive rather than walk 5 minutes to the shop.

Add in ENDLESS advertising for utterly crap, toxic, high fat foods.

Add in exaustion from Mother and Father both working, who return home to latchkey kids and instead of that well cooked wholesome meal off we go to McDonalds...

Add in the reward nature of food..."hey my life is miserable and i cant leave this relationship coz i'm to needy...i know! I'll reward myself with food...i get a feeling of power when i satisfy my hunger".

When you have the capacity to be alone with yourself and get excited about the possibilities God has given you...you will not over eat. In fact you will have to remember to eat.

When you have gotton through the incredibly painful stage of realising daddy & mummy never really knew you, and you were always trying to fit into what they or some other authority figure wanted...when you've gotton through this painful realization you will have the inner strength to be YOU...you will redirect your energies, currently caught up with keeping safe in old habits of relationship and work and strike off into Gods world filled with excitement for the day and whats in store.

A small example is the dillema I had with posting here. I considered sitting here in spare time pathetic...that i should be out DOING something. Friends thought it pathetic too. Where was the money in posting to a whacky conspiricy site?

When I said to myself...without sounding melodramatic..."this is Gods work for me, i am happiest when i post here...this is my work for the time being...unpaid but incredibly meaningful".

How many of us can act on these things? How many of us have unsupportive partners who will constantly pull you away from Gods work? Whatever that is?

How many of us have forgotton our dream? The thing that got us excited? How many of us traded LIBERTY for SECURITY! FREEDOM for that secure relationship which did not encourage your unfolding but satisfied an infantile fear of abandonment?

Only when you are free to ACT in this world will your compulsions cease or at least lessen.

Only when you have a partner who supports the unfolding of your destiny and you their's, will you be free.

The meaning of life is to be YOU. You are happiest when you are free to be you...but that assumes you know yourself and can carry yourself as an adult. God did not create the Universe for YOU to be miserable! Think about it!

Society does not encourage this. It DISCOURAGES it. The State is not here to benefit you...YOU are here to benefit the State...a State run by a inbred, power mad Elite.

The role of the community is to make a space for your unfolding and to teach you how to be yourself without encroaching on others.

It is OUR job to make a community safe for our-selves. That nurtures and does not destroy.

When we take on this role consciously, and surround ourselves with others who feel the same and will encourage and support us...we will not over eat.

One last thing...ENJOY YOURSELF!!!! No matter how bad it gets they cant win. Keep talking, keep posting and make time for yourself to relax and enjoy the day!

nomad
04-12-2005, 05:21 AM
get_real wrote:
MSG:

www.rense.com/general52/msg.htm

with all the food additives our foods contain, one might want to eat some organic vegies to detoxify, (Or at least eat the vegies from the regular grocer) to produce quicker elimination.

We humans have a tendency to forget to eat extra vegies, and drink a decent amount of water.

MSG is most likely the MAJOR reason people

overeat and dymstifies why the Atkins diet

really works.

http://www.rense.com/general52/msg.htm

http://www.spofamerica.com/

Saturnino
04-21-2005, 05:16 AM
Maybe we are missing the point. Obesity has a LOT to do with anxiety and depression. My guess is that many American women are fat because they are forced to play a game of being tough and hard that they are not naturally suited to play. Feminism and American competitiveness and individualism must play a big part on it. The good Doctor M must agree with me on that.

It is just hard to be someone you are not in order not to be labeled as weak or a loser, so they just drown their sorrows in Big Macs.

get_real
04-21-2005, 05:53 AM
Saturnino:

RE: Women being tough and hard...
I agree, maybe not 100%, but for the most part you are right in your statement that women are playing a part 'not written for them'(my words).

Being a child of the 50's myself, I see where I must modulate myself at times because the woman in her late twenties, or even into the 40's doesn't want to associate with 'pleasant' women.

I had mentioned in one of the threads (I believe in agreement with someone else) that women are not supposed to take on certain stressors. But that not always apply, obviously.

Of course in today's day the woman needs to work at least part-time to help the husband with additional income. Not all women, but most need to. Then you have the career woman. Just look in your local paper in the classifieds under 'help wanted' and you will see an add similar to this: "seeking live-in baby sitter/housekeeper for newborn of 6 weeks".
Six weeks!!!

Well I don't know about anyone else, but women today want a good weekly wage for this type of work. Hopefully this mom and dad have nice jobs.
This mom "wants" to return to work. She wants that 'on the go' position. Type A??? She might also want to take blame for her own stressors that she really doesn't have to endure.

However, the average (or near poverty level woman), or the single mom definitely are under stress. You see them in grocery stores at a weight of 180+ for a height of 5'4".
The kids are of course average weight, but the mom is obese. No questions about it. McDonald's empty containers in the back seat. Grocery cart with big name brand munchies and snacks.

And no, those snacks are NOT all for the kiddies.

When I visited NJ last year in the Woodbridge area, the first thing that really caught my eyes was the overweight woman. I thought Florida was getting up there. But these woman were young, pretty nice looking --but had huge 'apple' shape mid-sections. Why they wear 'low-riders' is another thread.

Also, because of the availability of prepackaged foods, drive-thru's, and such --makes it very convenient for the 'stressed-out' to just go get their 'need'. Food is their comfort/friend. Their depression uses this as their drug.

Also, the average family of 4 (hubby,wife, 2 toddler ages) are spending at least $150/week for groceries. Plus, eating out, then visiting the grocery store every other day for bread, milk (everyday stuff) truly adds up $$$$$. This causes stress upon stress.

Saturnino
04-21-2005, 06:53 PM
getreal,

I take you are a girl from your avatar !

I guess we could divide this women in teo groups: there is a group who is into being tough for pride and competitivenes, and there is another who is just overstressed by the burdens of this modern life.

I dont have much sympathy for the first group, because it is a choice they make. I cant help but think about the tough fat middle aged ladies I met in the US. Assertive, ill tempered. They are an American phenomenum, I haven't seen anything like them anywhere else in the world. In other countries women of this age group usually are sweet and a source of comfort and support for younger people. Reminds me of the movie Monsters Inc ! (the leader of the Protection Agency).

But there is the other group.
I can tell you here in Brazil we are also in a rat race and women have to help their husbands if they want to have a decent life. That's the way the economy is now, and we could discuss why for days (globalization, etc.). The people who say this is a choice, they dont live in this poor country. It is really cruel to blame women who work hard to help their families. They unfortunately have to endure the stress because there is no other way.

Here if you are middle class sometimes you can afford a babysitter. Sounds like exploitation, but I can assure you they are very happy to have the job. Better than prostitution or starvation, when there are NO other jobs around. But when you have to commute more than one hour to work each way, with no good baby care centers around, this is no luxury at all.

I also want to point out that we should be more compassionate with fat people. It is a very hard place to be when you live in a society that values only the looks and cares nothing about the inner qualities. They suffer a lot.

this
04-22-2005, 09:43 AM
If you are brought up on junk food, health food is bad tasting. Advertising has succeeded.

get_real
04-22-2005, 12:45 PM
this wrote:
If you are brought up on junk food, health food is bad tasting. Advertising has succeeded.

Hey THIS!

You are right on that one as well: being brought up on junk food that is!! Makes the health food taste yucky!
To add something else: I've known a mom that made her own baby food, fine!! So I thought!! However, she started pureeing adult type foods and bingo!!! that baby boy was 'hooked' for that flay-vah!!

Even in my own family, when my sister was several months old ---why, I remember my own mother sticking a hotdog, or, or a pierogi, or kielbasy slice into my sister's hand (when she was able to sit in the high chair that is!) And boy, no bland little cereal munchies for her! My sister was eating 'rich' foods too early in life!! She was hooked!!

Yes, my sister ended up the chubby one. To this very day, and she's 45.

No advertising was necessary. I hope the Poles and Ukrainians don't jump down my throat on this response.

CynSurfin
07-29-2005, 08:30 PM
Anonymous wrote:
Now come on guys. you've got to be kidding me, you can do better than this. People are over weight because they choose to be. There's no more hard work to keep one alive, just fast food, frozen dinners, everything is pre-made. Just heat it up, people use to work hard for what they had to eat and were happy for that, now if it isn't about a tv or computer, there not interested. And I think men are wonderful! and I do wonder were have all the good men gone.

BRAVO !!!! :pint:
Not all American Women are large. With the Hollywood Images & Plastic Surgery shows on TV we are pushed to just the opposite of what is stated in the original post.

nohope187
07-29-2005, 09:15 PM
Gross obesity is pandemic where I live. I have to go the next town over which is a good 30 mile commute into Hooters to pick up on half decent lookin' chics. :-P

07-30-2005, 05:42 PM
nohope187 wrote:
Gross obesity is pandemic where I live. I have to go the next town over which is a good 30 mile commute into Hooters to pick up on half decent lookin' chics. :-P

What's wrong? Can't pick up the Hooter waitresses? Have to settle for the half decent looking ones at the bar!!!

nohope187
07-30-2005, 07:24 PM
Yet another BA gross misinterpretation. Your fucking outstanding at doing that. Thanx makin' me laugh. :-P

07-30-2005, 07:27 PM
nohope187 wrote:
Yet another BA gross misinterpretation. Your fucking outstanding at doing that. Thanx makin' me laugh. :-P

I'm glad you're laughing. You need to do more of that. Your lack of it shows through.

However, there wasn't a gross misinterpretation.

I nailed it!!

You're just embarrassed!!!

nohope187
07-30-2005, 07:32 PM
Your last post on this thread is proof of gross mininterpretation by definition. That's okay deary. I understand how you feeeeeeeeeeeeeeeel. :-P

07-30-2005, 07:36 PM
nohope187 wrote:
Your last post on this thread is proof of gross mininterpretation by definition. That's okay deary. I understand how you feeeeeeeeeeeeeeeel. :-P


It's a male thing. I understand!!!!

nohope187
07-30-2005, 07:39 PM
oh do you now? sure looks like you don't. :-P

07-30-2005, 07:42 PM
I thought I did, seems like you think I don't. How 'bout explaining it to me and then we can compare notes.

I could be wrong!! Wouldn't be the first time.

Thought I knew. Maybe I don't.

Hmmm!!!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

nohope187
07-30-2005, 07:49 PM
I know you don't because if you did, you would've gotten it right the first time, wouldn't you? But, you amuse me so carry on. :-P

07-30-2005, 07:55 PM
nohope187 wrote:
I know you don't because if you did, you would've gotten it right the first time, wouldn't you? But, you amuse me so carry on. :-P


Come on, NOHOPE, just tell me, please, please, please, tell me.

I AMUSE YOU!!

GOOD!!

You need some amusement!!!

nohope187
07-30-2005, 08:12 PM
Would you like some cheese with that whine deary? :-P

07-30-2005, 08:14 PM
nohope187 wrote:
Would you like some cheese with that whine deary? :-P

No, deary!!

I like red, red WINE!!!

But, thanks for the offer, Mr. NOHOPE!!!

nohope187
07-30-2005, 08:19 PM
red wine? Yeah, you would. :-P

07-30-2005, 08:57 PM
nohope187 wrote:
red wine? Yeah, you would. :-P

Yeah, too bad I have to settle for a beer now. A glass of red wine with Brie cheese sounds good!!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: