PDA

View Full Version : If Peak Oil is a myth, why is the US even dealing with the Saudis?

Thumper
08-02-2005, 01:46 AM
honestly now :-P :-P

08-02-2005, 08:25 AM
Maybe they're plotting and planning to HIDE all the oil from us so they can carry out their plan of the Peak Oil Scam and bring all of us back to the dark ages before there was electricity.

Honestly, ever hear of "rolling black-outs?"

However, why doesn't someone step up to the PODIUM within our government and TELL US if these people who are reporting a Peak Oil crisis are distributing DISINFORMATION or not?

Guess they don't have the answers, but their OPERATIVES do!!

Does our government know? Appears they are oil men in the oil business.

You would think they might have some insight into this MYSTERY!!!

Then again, if they did step up and try to clarify all of these rumors, would I believe them?

Just answered my own question and it's quite bleak.

So, keep us guessing!!

Arjuna
08-02-2005, 09:04 AM
I like the explanation given by Joe Vialls.

Russia Proves 'Peak Oil' is a Misleading Zionist Scam
http://www.vialls.com/wecontrolamerica/peakoil.html

" Russian studies of their own ultra-deep wells and those in the White Tiger field in Vietnam, indicate in very rough terms that migration from the mantle is probably 20-30% less than production at Middle East wellheads, meaning in turn that if the flow rates of existing Iraqi and Saudi wells are reduced by about 30%, oil supply and production can and will continue forever, constantly replenished by ultra-deep oil from the mantle itself. It goes almost without saying that even with production reduced by 30%, there is more than enough oil in the Middle East to provide for America's increasing usage for at least the next century. And that, ladies and gentlemen, is why your sons and daughters have died and will continue to die in Iraq and elsewhere in the Middle East."

"To recap, 'Peak Oil' claims that because today we only find one barrel of oil for every four that we use, world oil reserves are running out. Completely misleading propaganda. as the Russians [and the CIA] know perfectly well, reserves of oil in the mantle of the earth are infinite. 'Peak Oil' also claims that we will shortly be unable to pump sufficient oil out of the ground to keep up with demand. Completely misleading propaganda again. We could drill more wells, but Wall Street cannot afford to pay for them, and never intended to, at least not while it still believed conquest and eternal occupation of the Middle East was a realistic possibility."

08-02-2005, 09:09 AM
"Wall Street cannot afford to pay for them."

Sorry, but I think it would be more correct to say Wall Street has no intention of paying for them.

Arjuna
08-02-2005, 09:26 AM
I agree. The resources of Wall Street are mobilized to wage WW III to create the NWO global plantation. Drastically reduced standards of living in the USA are part of that plan. Obtaining complete ownership of some of the best existing oilfields on the planet while eradicating Islam is also part of that plan.

this
08-02-2005, 03:24 PM
I think TB is the big supporter against Peak Oil here, along with Nomad. From what I read of Vialls he admitted that there isn't enough Oil to economically be extracted at current rates, which is what PO is.

"...as the Russians [and the CIA] know perfectly well, reserves of oil in the mantle of the earth are infinite."

Hmm...this must be a very heavy planet. So heavy it could not possibly rotate - there's your proof Rush!

Arjuna
08-02-2005, 04:01 PM
Infinite is the wrong word to use, for sure. The idea he is sharing, which I believe is correct, is that the oil fields are being fed continuously by a source in the earth's mantle. The reason production rates of many wells are falling and many wells now require the injection of water to maintain sufficient pressure for pumping, is that the rate of pumping has been greater than the rate of replenishment. A pump rate at or below the rate of replenishment could be maintained indefinitely.

Whatever creates oil in the mantle is not infinite; however, there may be enough of it available to provide all the oil we want for millions of years.

truebeliever reported that vast oil reserves have been discovered in Australia, but the NWO has capped them until they have achieved many of their other goals. He also shared that exploration in Africa has barely scratched the surface.

Vialls claims that Russia has already drilled hundreds of ultra-deep wells, some over 40,000 feet deep. There are perhaps hundreds of thousands of locations around the world where this type of drilling would be successful.

There is no shortage of oil other than the one artificially created by the NWO.

nomad
08-02-2005, 06:23 PM
this wrote:
I think TB is the big supporter against Peak Oil here, along with Nomad. From what I read of Vialls he admitted that there isn't enough Oil to economically be extracted at current rates, which is what PO is.

"...as the Russians [and the CIA] know perfectly well, reserves of oil in the mantle of the earth are infinite."

Hmm...this must be a very heavy planet. So heavy it could not possibly rotate - there's your proof Rush!

Facts:

1.Peak Oil is a scam

2.OLD suppressed technology exists to gets hundreds of miles per gallon

3.NEW witheld technology exists to get thousands of miles per gallon

4.Electric Vehicles are THE answer to pollution
and "fuel" economy

5.The "Arabs" don't own nor control "their" oil,
those uneducated JEWISH bedouins were put there to give the illusion of our dependence on them when their countries were carved out and named and created out of thin air by the NWO. They
are mere puppets and the Illuminati pulls all their strings. Think of the Arab leadership as managers of the NWO assets to understand reality.

08-02-2005, 06:33 PM
Arjuna wrote:
I agree. The resources of Wall Street are mobilized to wage WW III to create the NWO global plantation. Drastically reduced standards of living in the USA are part of that plan. Obtaining complete ownership of some of the best existing oilfields on the planet while eradicating Islam is also part of that plan.

"Drastically reduced standards of livingin the USA are part of that plan."

Couldn't agree more. The AMERICA we thought we knew, the AMERICA we dream about, has never existed.

Only in the minds of the brainwashed masses.

Iraq was about OIL!!

Do they think we are still BLIND???

I do not FEAR these men. I never did and I never will.

GOD knows that I do not seek revenge. I seek JUSTICE.

JUSTICE FOR ALL!!

08-02-2005, 06:38 PM
Please elaborate, NOMAD!!

"5.The "Arabs" don't own nor control "their" oil,
those uneducated JEWISH bedouins were put there to give the illusion of our dependence on them when their countries were carved out and named and created out of thin air by the NWO. They
are mere puppets and the Illuminati pulls all their strings. Think of the Arab leadership as managers of the NWO assets to understand reality."

We know the Arabs do not own or control the oil. It is a "joint venture."

Okay, now please expand on "those uneduated JEWISH bedouins."

Thank you!!

truebeliever
08-21-2005, 09:25 PM
Eisenhower is said to have said..."the Middle East is the greatest economic prize of the war".

M.E oil is EXTREMELY easy to get...it bursts from the ground in 40ft columns...how hard do you think it is to extract it? It is currently $1.20 per barrel to produce Saudi Oil...$60+ to buy...who needs drugs with this profit margin.

Also, the high oil price has more to do with WILD speculation by Oil brokers than ANY sort of supply problems be they litteral oil production or refining capacity. Every time Ruppert opens his gob and sprouts on..."oil will be $100 per barrel before the end of the year"...the collective orgasmic gasp from "hoarders" speculating on said price is quite audible. Ruppert certainly has ALOT of supporters...some VERY qualified...and...ALL oil industry people!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Gee, cant think why that would be. The oil industry puts up whole page adds saying they are concerned about "oil supply" in the future and people say..."see! See! It is true. Even the oil industry admits it!" Admits what? That they will be making HUGE profits by talking up scarcity? Well...duh! People are fucking stupid to belive this shit.

In the end...sitting on oil reserves is more about CONTROL than profits. Currently I am in COMPLETE agreement with Dave McGowan who writes extensively on this subject and I urge you to read ALL his writings...

http://www.davesweb.cnchost.com/

http://www.davesweb.cnchost.com/nwsltr64.html

At the pure "profit level" of explanation...hoarding your own reserves close to you while exausting others makes perfect sense. But beyond this is a far more complex and multi layered explanation.

NOMAD is right when he points out that Sudi Princes are in fact "Jewish" (hard to believe I know but look it up) and were the COMPLETE and UTTER creation of the British after they kicked the Turks out in WW1.

Oil is a major currency stabiliser and open cheque book for the U.S. With huge profits, the Saudis invest it where? Wall Street. When you exchange the most common good in U.S dollars you enable massive monetary expansion without inflation...virtually a open cheque book...until people decide to trade in another currency...perhaps Saddams biggest mistake.

Oil shortages is just ONE of the methods that will be used to cower the peasants of the world into submission. Iraq is about CUTTING OFF oil supply rather than increasing it.

It is VITAL that the U.N have the moral high ground when the coming economic collapse comes and being able to blame oil supply problems, war and chaos caused by Bush and global warming etc... the U.N will be more able to exert influence on the local peasants to look towards centralised world government as their only saviour.

truebeliever
08-21-2005, 09:29 PM
Okay, now please expand on "those uneduated JEWISH bedouins."

The RAND corporation still handles the bodygaurd training for the Saudi Royal family. Should anyone step out of line they will wake up in the am with a heart atack or perhaps die of thirst in the desert like one recalcitrent Prince.

The Saudi's do as they're told. They have NO influence over their own oil. They know what happens to recalcitrent natives...just ask Saddam.

freeman
08-22-2005, 04:05 AM
I see it exactly the same way, Truebeliever.
Shame about Michael Ruppert. Until his whoring with the energy companies re the Peak Oil Scam, he was one of the more respected sources on 9/11 and the shadow government.
But then the best lies are always wrapped up snugly in many layers of truth.

mark
08-27-2005, 04:36 PM
Because it's not a myth for the US. We have peak oil, they don't.

mark
08-27-2005, 04:38 PM
Because it's not a myth for the US. We have peak oil, they don't.

truebeliever
08-27-2005, 05:59 PM
MARK...U.S oil fields are full. They were capped at 2/3 years ago.

Refineries have been shut down with NO explanation given.

Read the links I gave and it's quite clear.

You are the victim of PURE propaganda.

08-27-2005, 06:02 PM
freeman wrote:
I see it exactly the same way, Truebeliever.
Shame about Michael Ruppert. Until his whoring with the energy companies re the Peak Oil Scam, he was one of the more respected sources on 9/11 and the shadow government.
But then the best lies are always wrapped up snugly in many layers of truth.

I think you just spoke a "double negative!"

Shame about Michael Ruppert!!

freeman
08-27-2005, 07:34 PM
MARK...U.S oil fields are full. They were capped at 2/3 years ago.

Yes, I have relatives in the wildcat oil business whose wells were all bought out from under them during the Carter admnistration through very "coercive" measures. All under the auspices of "energy conservation".
In short, no one knows how much oil still exists, but you have to look at this from the viewpoint of the ruling elites: If they can sell less oil and make as much or more profit while exerting the second prong of global control (their monopoly over money being the first), then why wouldn't you do it?
But as Truebeliever says, once again the bottom line is control, not profit. That is why this is a Satanic conspiracy, not a mere financial one, as Dr. Makow and many others who have investigated it have concluded.

mark
08-27-2005, 08:18 PM
So they're cutting off the oil...that makes sense.

freeman
08-27-2005, 08:20 PM
So they're cutting off the oil...that makes sense.

Yes, they already control the money supply.
Now if they can control the energy supply too and ration it out to the goy at the same pitiful level as they do money, their control is absolute -- or so they think.

nohope187
08-27-2005, 08:35 PM
freeman wrote:
their control is absolute -- or so they think.
That's what the dreaded "mark of allegiance" is for, so they will know who's stealing from them and all us rebels will be rooted out and executed. Happy days are here again. :-P