PDA

View Full Version : Please Believe This


Yeoshua
08-05-2005, 03:55 PM
Hiya every body peeps.

I've been quiet for a long time, I'm back. I do not know for how long.

I am facing unfounded allegations from my employer.

My employer is an education institiution (according to some of you masonically "controlled").

I have faced a criminal investigation, the 'masonic' controlled police force have said there are no charges to answer.

My employers are still persuing a disciplinary investigation against me. The effects of which involve my baby boys, my partner, my parents.

Apparently I've been f*cking the majority of students at my place of work. I'm supposed to have illegitimate children, I'm supposed to have been assaulted by the family of one of these people (I had my cheekbone shattered earlier this year by negative dickheads pissed in a pub[I did actually, have my cheekbone shattered that is]) I'm supposed to have done lots of bad things. I haven't.

What I have done is tell the people in power at my place of work. "NO".

"NO", you cannot censor this, no, you cannot have that, no you cannot do the other.

I am here to tell you the following facts:

Despite 'evidence' against me, my brethren have suppoted me.

When my 'friends' (people who I worked with who I thought were freinds) turned away, my brethren suppoted me.

I was told at the outset, that if I was lying, and the allegations against me were true, my brethren would also turn away.

I have not lied. Brotherly love, truth and relief.

My brethren are still standing by me.

Judge the Scottish Rite as you wish, I am TELLING you, I am good, MY (york rite) brethren are good.

Real freemasonry IS good.

Peace be with you all.

Truebeliever...........I am telling the truth.

nohope187
08-05-2005, 05:20 PM
must be nice being apart of the good ol boy club flashin' that signal of distress? My brethren?hahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahaaaaaaaaaaaaa! 8-)

Yeoshua
08-05-2005, 05:34 PM
Must be nice for you, flashing your fuckwitted point of view.

I post something serious and you take the piss.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Tit.

Shannow
08-05-2005, 05:37 PM
I feel for your position. I've had somebody close falsely accused before. Three years later, and thousands in legal bills, reputation is still trashed, and employability non-existant.

During the process, and what lead up to it, thios person was royally screwed over by the local brotherhood, who protected their own, at this person's expense.

"Unique code of morality" (their words in the local press) my arse.

Yeoshua
08-05-2005, 05:39 PM
A peculiar system of morality, veiled in allegory and demonstrated by symbols.

nohope187
08-06-2005, 03:42 PM
Yeoshua wrote:
Must be nice for you, flashing your fuckwitted point of view.

I post something serious and you take the piss.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Tit.Predictable response as always Freemason-boy. :-P

08-06-2005, 06:21 PM
Yeoshua wrote:
Hiya every body peeps.

I've been quiet for a long time, I'm back. I do not know for how long.

I am facing unfounded allegations from my employer.

My employer is an education institiution (according to some of you masonically "controlled").

I have faced a criminal investigation, the 'masonic' controlled police force have said there are no charges to answer.

My employers are still persuing a disciplinary investigation against me. The effects of which involve my baby boys, my partner, my parents.

Apparently I've been f*cking the majority of students at my place of work. I'm supposed to have illegitimate children, I'm supposed to have been assaulted by the family of one of these people (I had my cheekbone shattered earlier this year by negative dickheads pissed in a pub[I did actually, have my cheekbone shattered that is]) I'm supposed to have done lots of bad things. I haven't.

What I have done is tell the people in power at my place of work. "NO".

"NO", you cannot censor this, no, you cannot have that, no you cannot do the other.

I am here to tell you the following facts:

Despite 'evidence' against me, my brethren have suppoted me.

When my 'friends' (people who I worked with who I thought were freinds) turned away, my brethren suppoted me.

I was told at the outset, that if I was lying, and the allegations against me were true, my brethren would also turn away.

I have not lied. Brotherly love, truth and relief.

My brethren are still standing by me.

Judge the Scottish Rite as you wish, I am TELLING you, I am good, MY (york rite) brethren are good.

Real freemasonry IS good.

Peace be with you all.

Truebeliever...........I am telling the truth.



You say you work for a "masonically" controlled employer and you are facing a criminal investigation but the "masonic" police say there are no charges to answer to!!

Sounds like a double negative to me.

What is it that your employer wants you to do that you insist on defying them?

You say the allegations are unfounded, but "despite evidence against me."

So, do you admit to these allegations???

If you say, NO, then apparently your brethen will turn against you because you are lying. You state "DESPITE EVIDENCE AGAINST ME."

Yeoshua
08-08-2005, 03:06 PM
According to some, the police force are masonically controlled.

According to some the education system is masonically controlled.

They are both in the same city, so are they conflicting?

BlueAngel, I said despite the 'evidence' against me.

Yeah, the evidence of one of my staff, who is now on my salary. Do you think he'd let that go?

I wouldn't.

And nohope..........predictable why?

Because I'm hotheaded and don't take negative vibe merchants lightly?

Or because I spearhead some sinister campaign to oust the sheeple?

Grow up.

In a world where all things being equal, the simplest explaination is probably the correct one.

And NO that's not Occams razor, that's: one should not increase, beyond what is necessary, the number of entities required to explain anything.

08-08-2005, 04:24 PM
No, not conflicting at all!!

Stands to reason!!

You said, "despite" evidence against you that your brothers have not turned you away.

This, because you state you are not guilty.

But, if you are lying and are guilty they will not support you.

So, either you are lying or the evidence is false.

You didn't answer what it is that you object to at your place of work that you feel has caused these problems.

08-08-2005, 04:25 PM
P. S. Those are some pretty harsh allegations and you say there is evidence!!

Max
08-09-2005, 01:11 PM
Yeoshua- I'm sorry to hear of your problems. I'm not sure what I can do directly to make a difference but you should know that I am working to help by fighting for the elimination of government persecution resulting from false charges. As it is, this can only be done with the complete dismantling of the government power structures- we can all be victims of evil power until then. Systems of justices are controlled by humans and are susceptible to corruption and only lead humanity down the wrong path. I have no way to know if you are telling the truth or not, but it doesn't matter to me- I'd love you either way and want the best for you and would never want to see you punished by a government or otherwise.

I am not a mason brethren but I am a fellow human- that is enough tie for me. Best to you in clearing your name.

john
08-09-2005, 02:42 PM
"That which does not kill me, makes me stronger."

If you are not guilty of what you are accused, take this quote from F. Nietzsche ("The Twilight of the Idols") as a glimpse in your destiny, Yeoshua. Brethren can help not to be spiritually destroyed in order to become spiritually stronger.

Yeoshua
08-09-2005, 03:20 PM
Blueangel, no I said there was 'evidence'.

The statement of the guy who has been given my job and put on my salary. Oh yeah, that's sound evidence.

What have I done to warrant this?

I tell the people in control at my place of work "no". No you can't have this, no you can't have that etc etc.......

I am poised within the next few weeks to name and shame my employer, and publish evidence. Maybe here. (That would really put my name in the frame wouldn't it?)

And yes If I was guilty of this, my brethren would turn away - en masse.

Thankyou to the others who have given me words of support.

During these times, it has lifted me.

08-09-2005, 06:58 PM
Yeoshua wrote:
Blueangel, no I said there was 'evidence'.

You are not being concise. Evidence or not???

The statement of the guy who has been given my job and put on my salary. Oh yeah, that's sound evidence.

So, the evidence is what???? His word???

What have I done to warrant this?

I tell the people in control at my place of work "no". No you can't have this, no you can't have that etc etc.......

Again, you need to be more precise if you want support. You tell them NO when they ask you for what???

I am poised within the next few weeks to name and shame my employer, and publish evidence. Maybe here. (That would really put my name in the frame wouldn't it?)

Depends upon whether or not you can prove the allegations against your employer. Remember, they have the upper hand!! You are one against many.

And yes If I was guilty of this, my brethren would turn away - en masse.

Sounds like your brethren have already found you guilty. They will be turning away. Trust me.

Thankyou to the others who have given me words of support.

During these times, it has lifted me.

Arm_The_Soul
08-10-2005, 07:57 PM
Why dont you tell us what you are in trouble for. Do you have something to hide..

It seems to me that if you are innocent, then you would not be afraid to tell us what the problems are.

freeman
08-14-2005, 09:03 AM
Yeoshua:
If I can believe this -- and that is always a major caveat when communicating with any Freemason -- it would appear that you have finally learned that Masons also doublecross Masons.
I also believe that your motives for doing what got you into trouble may have been pure and unsullied. Makes no difference.
If you get in the way of their larger NWO agenda, the evil elitists will slap you down, ring or no ring. Keep in mind that as David Icke says, we as an "illuminated" society no longer educate. We indoctrinate students to accept the whole NWO paradigm.
Of course, your fraternal brethren will patronize you as required by the bood oath and even offer you such small charities as you may immediately need, i. e., financial assistance, a shoulder to cry on, and maybe even job placement in another position where you are no longer a threat to whomever you have crossed to get you into this mess. But no one -- including your "brothers" -- will defend or vindicate you where it really matters.
Just as when the Brotherhood destroyed my brother, my sister and myself, some Masons offered charitable assistance, right down to basic food and shelter. But none of them stood up in our behalf and challenged the Masonic-controlled system which persecuted us. Nor should you expect anything different in your situation.
This is part of the perverse, Satanic, relative morality espoused by Freemasonry, this dualistic philosophy of balancing good and evil works as some sort of "ultimate good". I have discussed the spiritual fallacy of this before on this fourm, so now I will simply ask you: When you have been slapped with one hand and then caressed with the other, which will you be remembering longer?
As a true brother in Christ, you have my sympathy and my prayers. Believe me, I know how it feels.

"Jesus Christ the same yesterday, and to day, and for ever.
Be not carried about with divers and strange doctrines. For it is a good thing that the heart be established with grace; not with meats, which have not profited them that have been occupied therein." Heb. 13:8-9

Dren
08-19-2005, 10:32 AM
in the past i have worked for the masonic lodges
i wasnt that happy about it but money is money i do not care where it comes from only that i have gained it through my own honest deeds and work.

that said i have found the masons to be the most secretive arugant self opinionated liars i have ever met.

if your not one of them then you arnt worth talking too as far as they are concerned.

they claim to do charity work yet i have never seen any evidance of this.
they claim to be good yet everyone knows difrent.

this is not an old boys organisation and should not be compared to it, the fact that some old boys have been brainwashed does not make it one either.

if an organisation feels the need to carry on behind closed doors and use multiple secret leg and handshakes whilst keeping the public at a distance then i say that organisation is up to no good.

if you are beeing investigated by so many agencys that says to me you are guilty of somthing if not all of it so cling to your so called brothers they will not help you when the crunch comes such is the way of secrety societys.

masons and iluminate last i looked there did not seem to be any distinguishing borders between the two perhaps the masons are the iluminate foot soldiers. who knows?

show me proof of innocence i will change my views but at the moment the masons have a lot to answer for. what are you and them hiding that cant be publicly aired, please do tell.......

Saturnino
08-19-2005, 01:36 PM
In situations like these I feel glad to be living outside the centers of the world. At least here in Brazil the problems are related to crime, money and corruption, not political correctness, hate crimes, etc.
I am sorry about the situation of the friend, but it is important for people to start being concerned on not to give the enemy a chance: they put Springmeyer in jail, they killed many others. Don`t do anything stupid, pay your taxes, don`t challenge police for minor things. Choose your battles.

Yeoshua
08-23-2005, 03:23 PM
Back and brash.

Guilty of nothing!

A few might find out what it was. However keep your eyes on this space. A select few might find out what the allegations actually were.

But the majority will witness the fall of my employer.

Served cold.

Freeman, don't pay too much attention to David Icke. Some yes, most no!

Arm_the, I've nothing to hide. Just not letting you have too much information.

Something my pappy used to tell me is: "Always appear enigmatic!"

Yeoshua
08-23-2005, 03:26 PM
By the way, I'm back at work.

No alegiance to my employer.

No integiry toward them.

I will relish in their discomfort.

Eyes on this space!

Illuminati controlled education............please!By the way Mr. Henry Phd. You know le système d'éducation...........

Speak up you enigmatic little sausage you. x

nohope187
08-23-2005, 08:37 PM
john wrote:
"That which does not kill me, makes me stronger."

If you are not guilty of what you are accused, take this quote from F. Nietzsche ("The Twilight of the Idols") as a glimpse in your destiny, Yeoshua. Brethren can help not to be spiritually destroyed in order to become spiritually stronger. I always wondered where that fucking gay quote came from. Nietzche is to thank for most of the so-called enlightement today. :-P

susej
08-24-2005, 08:50 AM
I think you are a bullshitter

nohope187
08-24-2005, 02:48 PM
susej wrote:
I think you are a bullshitter
You? Think? That's cute. Have any more fucking brilliant deep thoughts? Yeah, that's what I thought. :-P

Insight
09-04-2005, 11:21 PM
And the ground level, Masonry is a benign gentlemens club who support each other through business and what not. Just like how low level politicians are usually good people genuinely concerned with making their towns and countries better.

One LAW of the universe is power corrupts. Now, obviously low level innitiates have no real power, and are pawns of a larger picture, regarless of whether or not they are ever used.

Now, what person who had been supported by members of any group would ever, ever question whether or not they were benevolent or malevolent?