PDA

View Full Version : Are there secret societies out there that fight the Illuminati?

Thumper
08-07-2005, 06:23 PM
I remember Dr. Makow once wrote an article mentioning a group of people who catalogued something called "the library" which was sort of an insurance for these whistleblowers, if they ever got caught. Anyone else heard of this????

08-07-2005, 06:59 PM
The only reason I'm still floating around must be due to a life jacket that somebody on the "inside" threw me!!

An insurance policy, sumthin!!

Either that or I'm more useful to them alive than dead!!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I do know though that when I was young there were people involved in "gathering" information against the "perpetrators," government, if you will.

A long, hard and tedious task.

Decades have passed!!

and

they're still working "behind the scenes."

Cheers!! to them and to all the whistleblowers out there!!

LordVultz
08-07-2005, 08:38 PM
To answer the subject question, there are Societies out there that are busy fighting the Illuminati. I am currently trying to join the Acheronian Resistance. There goal is basicly to fight against the powers that would opress the people, and to them, that includes the Illuminati. Although they are very selective about who joins. My first meeting is WENDNESDAY!!!
But if anyone is interested, you can contact my recruiter at NicholasKane@gmail.com

Wish me luck for Wednesday!!! :-o

LordVultz

08-08-2005, 12:20 PM
Don't think it's a wise idea for "secret societies" to fight "secret societies."

I would prefer to refer to those who have been collecting, gathering and dispensing information about the "shadow government" as intellectuals who share their knowledge with one another and the world.

LordVultz
08-08-2005, 07:02 PM
Sharing information with each other huh?

"Hey guess what..."

"What."

"The Illuminati are taking over the world."

"cool."

Sharing information will do nothing. Action must be taken to insure that those who would opress the people do not recieve power.
The reason why they are secret societies fighting secret societies is that its dangerous. You can't just publicly proclaim that you are at war with the Illuminati. That would probably be the last thing you would ever do.

The only reason that the Acheronian Resistance is secret is to protect its members.

Cheers,

Lord Vultz

08-08-2005, 07:55 PM
Read "the sermon of the mountain in the bible in fact read the whole new testament and you will see who is fighting the nwo.

why do you think that Christainity is under attack? its because it is the only group that has exposed them from the start.

now i now that all who call them selves christian are not but there are a suffiecient number of people who adhere to the principals that are contray to the nwo.

btw if you want to see how the nwo ends read the apocalypsis

08-08-2005, 08:09 PM
I said sharing the information with each other and the WORLD.

You don't fight fire with fire,

Any business that is conducted for the benefit and on behalf of the citizens of this country should not be through membership in "secret societies."

Hence, the reason the masses are unaware of the current State of our Union.

Secret societies equal "secret" government.

Secret societies limit representation to their membership and do not speak for the people, of the people and by the people.

Enlightenment will come to the masses through public awareness with information dispensed by scholars, intellectuals, witnesses, whistle blowers, honest politicians, writers, journalists, investigative reporters, etc.

Akbar
08-10-2005, 09:49 AM
why do you think that Christainity is under attack? its because it is the only group that has exposed them from the start.

The Bible describes the beginning of secret societies in the story of Jacob and how he supplanted his brother. The Bible actually has two playbooks. One for those that are good and one for those that are bad. The ones who chose to follow evil often use the Bible to show their children their plan of how they control the world. Their plan is hidden through symbolism. That is one of the reasons Jesus stated he was coming back with a sword. Not to physically to kill, but to slay or reveal their knowledge. When you reveal their knowledge, then their movement dies.

We must remember that Jesus stated that he did all of his work in the day, so why do you arrest me in the night? So you do not need to join a secret organization to fight evil. You can do it in your everyday life by follwing the word of God and incorporating it into your life. Then you will become a beacon of light for others to follow.

08-10-2005, 07:16 PM
Jacob supplanted his brother because his brother sold his birth rights for a cup of soup. Had he any regard for God he would not have sold it at least not that cheap.

The lineage of Jesus comes from jacob not from the brother who had little regard for God and his will.

The secret societies started with way before jacob right after the fall then again with nimrod, Noahs grandson in what is present day Iraq.

Jesus said that all that is hidden will be reveled an he was talking of all the machinations going on behind closed doors.

The bible is clear it does not have to playbooks as you said. your words come right out oh gnosticism.

Gnostics bend the truth just like satan does for he is the father of lie's and of those who tell them.

Kalliope
08-11-2005, 01:15 AM
In regards to the Secret Societies fighting other Secret Societies

There are several thoughts to this:

1 - The "Light" Societies that having been fighting with the "Dark" Societies have been doing so for centuries are not so secret. They are out there in plain sight. The problem is that the Western Mind is no longer trained to do the necessary preparatory work that it takes to join a "Light" Society.

2 - In every Society, there is an Outer Court and an Inner Court. Centuries ago the Outer Court rebelled and demanded that they be taught the Inner Court Mysteries, even though they were not property prepared for these Mysteries.

In releasing this Inner information, we now have corruption and greed - they learned just enough to be dangerous, thinking they had learned ALL that there is to know, which is not the case.

One of the corruptions was gold - gold in ancient times was never used as coinage, but as a spiritual item to adorn statues and the temples. Money was not needed, and all trade was via barter. We have Alexander the Great to thank for bring us coinage - he too was one that demanded to be taught rather than learn.

The Ancient Priesthood saw what was going on and withdrew past the veil and for a large part from this plane. They are there, teaching us, mostly in spiritual downloads, preparing us to take up the fight. But there are still Teachers here, waiting for us to grow up and accept our responsibilites as adults.

The problem, as stated before, is the Western mind is no longer trained to do this type of work. One of the main reasons for the dumbing down of the school system, starting in 1921. The "Dark" Society didn't want anymore warriors trained on their dime.

It doesn't matter what religious path you follow - Christian, Buddhist, Brahmin, etc. All of these have their own "Light" Societies. All you have to do prepare yourself and the Teachers will appear.

All of us have the capability to be accepted, but in this modern age, we are bombarded with distractions to keep us from learning what we need to know and are kept divided from coming together to get rid of the "Dark" Society. Their way has worked pretty well so far hasn't it?

The Lord of the Ring series is a fantastic learning tool for the above comments. Remember what Gandolf said? Sauron would do anything to keep the different tribes from coming together, for that was the only way to defeat him. The only way to keep power was to divide and conquer the tribes. Keep them busy fighting each other instead of fighting the real evil.

As always, YMMV

psholtz
08-12-2005, 08:53 PM
The poster who talked about "divide and conquer" nailed it on the head.

Don't let these forces of darkness divide you .. Find principles that you can agree on and find unity in, like those put forth in the U.S. Declaration of Independence.. Principles of human rights and human liberties and basic human dignity, then go out and fight for those principles alongside (all) those who share your convinctions and high ideals.

If you stand together and fight for your convictions, you will achieve things you never dreamt of..

nohope187
08-12-2005, 08:55 PM
psholtz wrote:
If you stand together and fight for your convictions, you will achieve things you never dreamt of..Or just hang together like in the old days. :-P :-( :-? :-x

psholtz
08-12-2005, 08:58 PM
nohope187 wrote:

psholtz wrote:
If you stand together and fight for your convictions, you will achieve things you never dreamt of..Or just hang together like in the old days. :-P :-( :-? :-x
I wish it were that easy..

In fact, the time to fight has arrived.. :-P

nohope187
08-12-2005, 09:05 PM
you gotta be shitting me! The time to fight has come and gone. Or have you not noticed that our fore-fathers fought under less grievances than what we face now. Gun control is almost completely effective law under the patriot act. We will resist, but we will be slaughtered like pigs. :-P :-( :-? :-x

psholtz
08-12-2005, 09:42 PM
nohope187 wrote:
you gotta be shitting me! The time to fight has come and gone. Or have you not noticed that our fore-fathers fought under less grievances than what we face now. Gun control is almost completely effective law under the patriot act. We will resist, but we will be slaughtered like pigs. :-P :-( :-? :-x
Give me liberty or give me death..

As true today as when Patrick Henry was alive ..

Bouncer
08-13-2005, 09:43 AM
There is a passage in the Bible which charges all Christians to fight a spiritual battle in order to destroy "Wickedness in high places", i.e. places of power and wealth, etc. It goes something like this: "The weapons of our warfare are mighty . . . spiritual weapons . . ." It is easy to point a gun at someone; it takes more training and obedience to God to know and use the weapons of the Spirit. If there is an inner organization in the Church, it might need to be "secret" in the sense of maintaining operational security in order to expose and expel the infiltrators in the Church, etc.

rushdoony
08-13-2005, 02:01 PM
2 Corinthians 10:3-5 (King James Version)

3For though we walk in the flesh, we do not war after the flesh:

4(For the weapons of our warfare are not carnal, but mighty through God to the pulling down of strong holds;)

5Casting down imaginations, and every high thing that exalteth itself against the knowledge of God, and bringing into captivity every thought to the obedience of Christ;

08-14-2005, 12:23 PM
Yes just the existance of true Christians is a thorn in the "nwo" paw.
thats why they will try to wipe us out.

but the scriptures say that they will all be destroyed and casted into the lake of fire.

REBELBULL
08-14-2005, 11:33 PM
I think we in cyber space are a secret society,but instead of keeping information secret we should come together and print as much information as possibel and let it loose. Put it on fliers, emails what ever you can think of .
If there game is to keep information from the masses then our game is to inform the masses.
the only way this is going to happen is if we do come togrther and stop figthing ourselves.

P.S. Dont be a pussy and role over and die,
always stand and fight for what you
believe in.

08-15-2005, 08:59 AM
Maybe there are secret socieites that fight the NWO, but, hopefully, they publish their information and don't keep it amongst only themselves.

There are less people arguing and many more forging ahead on their own with information that will lead to the destruction of the "criminal" and corrupt kabal and their secret societies which are in control of our country.

Bouncer
08-15-2005, 09:18 AM
Let's not forget that there are many people, some organized, some not, who are against a lot of the things we protest. They could be in the tainted organizations themselves, or in the media, etc. The only organization between these people that we can be sure of is their line of communication. Whether you or I would be allowed into that circle is doubtful. I echo what you said: raising public awareness is a good strategy. When someone says to me, "Yes, but who cares?" I have to laugh and say, "Why don't you find out yourself who cares? We are about making the story known and accessible. Whether someone cares or doesn't care about what we publish is their own business."

LordVultz
08-16-2005, 03:38 PM
nohope187 wrote:

It is true that we may all be destroyed trying to fight the forces of opression, but so what? Nothing fills me with more purpose than the knowledge that i will die fighting for what i believe in, freedom.

The forces may be overwhelming and we may perish in our fight, but at least we tried. At least we didn't do nothing. We can die with the knowledge that we tried to do all we could to destroy evil.

It reminds me of an instance in history when three-hundred Spartans answered the call to arms to defend there lands from the mighty Persian Empire. Three-hundred against two-hundred-and-fifty-thousand. Each soldier must have known that he would die in that fight, but they fought none the less.

How great will it be to know that you died for what you know is right. That you fought for your family, your country, your world, and your God.

There are they who have answered the call to battle. Will you not be one of them? Will you not join the fight?

Lord Vultz

Dren
08-16-2005, 06:39 PM
look the illuminati may be a bit cloak and dagger/sub government but did any one stop and think that these guys are keeping the world from destruction by us and that there actual intent is to hopefuly unite the world
i dont call that control or trying to take over just simply trying to stear huminity towards one nation how can that be a bad thing :-(

Dren
08-16-2005, 06:40 PM
look the illuminati may be a bit cloak and dagger/sub government but did any one stop and think that these guys are keeping the world from destruction by us and that there actual intent is to hopefuly unite the world
i dont call that control or trying to take over just simply trying to stear huminity towards one nation how can that be a bad thing :-(

08-16-2005, 06:50 PM
Dren wrote:

What? They are destroying thousands upon thousands of lives as I write in Iraq!!

They are outsourcing every job that can be outsourced from America to another part of the world.

They created the energy crisis in California, the anthrax scare, the sniper, the virus in China, the blackout in the Northeast.

They robbed us of our retirement dollars during the fake internet bubble.

They are sucking us dry at the gas pumps!!

They have installed the "Patriot Act" to take away our freedoms.

They are speaking about invading Iran!!

They are responsible for 911, JFK's assassination, JFK, Jr and his wife and her sister's death, etc., etc., etc.

Bouncer
08-17-2005, 11:00 AM
Thanks, BA. If I may use an old cliche, Dren (is that Nerd, backwards?), some of the most enormous evils are perpetrated by those with the best of intentions. Almost every evil genius in the James Bond movies wants to "Perfect the World" and uses mass extermination, eugenics, mind control, etc. to accomplish it. This fiction is not too far from the truth. The Illuminati is alleged to be the heirarchy of thirteen families who are heavily involved in the occult and many other things. Their plan is to build a perfect race of superhumans in their own blood lines, and to build a race of docile slaves out of the rest of the world. Those with special gifts or talents will be the "Executive slaves", and the rest will be "Commoners". These families simply want to dominate the world. This is not, in the naked truth, a humanitarian pursuit.

08-17-2005, 04:07 PM
Bouncer wrote:
Thanks, BA. If I may use an old cliche, Dren (is that Nerd, backwards?), some of the most enormous evils are perpetrated by those with the best of intentions. Almost every evil genius in the James Bond movies wants to "Perfect the World" and uses mass extermination, eugenics, mind control, etc. to accomplish it. This fiction is not too far from the truth. The Illuminati is alleged to be the heirarchy of thirteen families who are heavily involved in the occult and many other things. Their plan is to build a perfect race of superhumans in their own blood lines, and to build a race of docile slaves out of the rest of the world. Those with special gifts or talents will be the "Executive slaves", and the rest will be "Commoners". These families simply want to dominate the world. This is not, in the naked truth, a humanitarian pursuit.

They marry within the bloodline in order to retain their power and their wealth.

Bouncer
08-18-2005, 07:42 AM
Hmmm, even with thirteen swimmers to choose from, I can't help but wonder if the gene pool will be sullied one day?
As for the benevolent expectations of a one world order, when I was in my teens and early twenties I used to have glorious visions of a world united in peace and brotherhood (or sisterhood), etc. It's a wonderfully idealistic theory and is not supported by history or by the volumes of prophetic writings in the Bible and many other tomes. In this world, the only people who rise to the top of absolute power are those who can claw their way to the top while climbing on the backs of their friends and associates. Just imagine who would be in control of the NWO. "Pay no attention to the man behind the curtain . . ." Would you burn the flag and the Constitution and turn your back on our sovereignty as a nation? I won't. Ever.

08-18-2005, 08:30 AM
Right!! Gene pool sullied and if they desire a superhuman/race then this wouldn't be appropriate.

But, how else then do they ensure that the power, wealth and control stays within the dynasty? because that is a very important aspect of their MO. The pool cannot only include the top 13 families of the Dynasty/Illuminati and they don't just let anyone in for fear of contamination.

Arranged marriages, etc., those who already have power, wealth, status, etc., mind control slaves who don't know their heritage and are blindly advanced up the ladder.

Those they have corrupted/blackmailed from a young age (gifted, talented) to advance their agenda through political positions, entertainment, etc. are not always part of the Illuminati or Skull and Bones.

"Just imagine who would be in control of the NWO. "Pay no attention to the man behind the curtain . . ." Would you burn the flag and the Constitution and turn your back on our sovereignty as a nation? I won't. Ever."

They are already in control, are they not?

The reference to "pay no attention to the man behind the curtain" makes me somewhat agitated.

Who is the man behind the curtain?

There are many, are there not? or is this a reference to the "shadow government" who is behind the curtain?

The Wizard, of course, was behind the curtain and Mr. Cheney is behind the curtain as well.

Or, are you telling me to pay no attention to the man behind the curtain?

If so, who would that man be?

I would never burn the flag, but there isn't anything I can do to help restore freedom to America.

My voice alone is not enough!!!

Well, this post went nowhere fast!!

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Bouncer
08-18-2005, 12:50 PM
Sorry about the agitation; looks like you went through a spin cycle, too. I think that a lot of us feel the same way but we do different things about it. I believe that the people who know the whole agenda (teaching lies to our children, dividing our society, and exposing all of us to a constant barrage of vulgarity and violence, to name a few) are "hiding" in the sense that they are pullling the strings of the power brokers, politicians, entertainment industries, etc. This "Cutout" or "Straw" concept assures them a cusion of protection and reasonable deniability if part of the agenda is dangerously exposed. It also means that the puppets are all expendable and easily replaced. For example: I would love to get my hands on any part of the Exploitation Assessment that the OSS or the CIA produced when mass television became a reality. After all, most of the high-level executives in the then-new television and motion picture industries were almost all from intelligence and military organizations. You can bet your bottom dollar that every new and significant technology will be examined for exploitation by these people; if the attempt fails or goes terribly awry then they can avoid accountability for their crimes.

08-18-2005, 01:16 PM
Yeah, well, "pay no attention to the man behind the curtain" has been stated THREE times during my presence on two discussion boards (this one included), which I feel has been said directly to me in an effort to ilicit a "reaction" of some kind or "extract" information from my past mind control abuse.

It felt like a "trigger."

and threw me into a spin cycle in the beginning as my post reflects, but then I re-visited the past after mentioning a certain somebody's name.

Now, as far as I'm concerned there are numerous "men behind the curtain" in present and in past who had/have influence on my life due to their knowledge of my "mind control" suggestibility.

Whether for honorable or dishonorable purposes or not, I just don't give a flying "f" any longer.

I refuse to be jerked around like a puppet on a string by a low-life entertainer!!! or anyone else for that matter.

I don't appreciate having my "sexual" programming activated and then being "blackmailed" with it in order to keep me silent about his manipulations/abuse (physical, emotional, sexual) in my past and present.

My "husband" is not the "man behind the curtain" and if this is what you want me to believe then I would require PROOF!!!

freeman
08-18-2005, 02:34 PM
i dont call that control or trying to take over just simply trying to stear huminity towards one nation how can that be a bad thing

I haven't posted on this forum for a while, so I don't know if this is a serious post or not, but I still think it bears examination for a moment.
Most of the Illuminati agents who have succeeded in "coming in out of the cold" have attested to much this same sentiment, i. e., that the people involved in this NWO conspiracy are totally committed to the cause they have undertaken and have somehow found a way to rationalize it as being in the best interest of humanity. Perhaps even the highest players in this plot don't even realize the hypocritical insanity of such a mindset.
What we must keep in mind is that this is a Satanic conspiracy, and one of the first principles of Satanism is the confusion and perversion of simple moral principles. The dogma and rituals of Freemasonry and other secret societies also work toward this end, attempting to convince their respective members that up is down, white is black, etc. Everything gets turned inside out, upside down and backwards until the initiate loses his/her ability to discern or discriminate the tiniest ethical nuances. They are totally brainwashed and mind-controlled to believe in the One World Government paradigm as the ultimate "good", ignoring the bigotry, hedonism, genocide, narcissism, and other Satanic qualities intrinsic to this flawed model.
But we should make no mistake that these people are willing to live, fight and die for this evil, twisted notion of eutopia, the notion that man can create God in his own image.

Bouncer
08-18-2005, 02:59 PM
Blue Angel, It did not enter my mind that this is a sore spot for you. I promise not to use this phrase again in this forum. I have my own triggers, and although I am learning to "Close the door of my mind" to the suggestions and mental intrusions, I still abreact at times, too. You are not alone (just like it says above) in you pain or in your pursuit of truth.
As for the Illuminati being satanic in origin and in operation: I only wish it were more obvious to the rest of the world. It is alleged, also, that in the higher orders of the Freemasons that Lucifer is introduced as a "Great Teacher" and that pagan deities (Jabulon, Ba'al, Marduk) are honored. This isn't the normal kind of stuff people do to belong somewhere. This is hard-core paganism in its most insidious form. And let us not forget the trauma-based principles which these people have used for generations on their own children. Truly Satanic!

Thumper
08-18-2005, 05:21 PM
wasn't there a story about a guy who tried to storm bohemian grove with various guns and a samurai sword?

:-P :-P :-P :-P

I guess I was wondering if there was a secret society that was as ruthless as the illuminati and wouldn't hesitate to kill evil people.

freeman
08-18-2005, 05:43 PM
I guess I was wondering if there was a secret society that was as ruthless as the illuminati and wouldn't hesitate to kill evil people.

...Not for long. :-(

08-18-2005, 08:04 PM
Bouncer wrote:
Blue Angel, It did not enter my mind that this is a sore spot for you. I promise not to use this phrase again in this forum. I have my own triggers, and although I am learning to "Close the door of my mind" to the suggestions and mental intrusions, I still abreact at times, too. You are not alone (just like it says above) in you pain or in your pursuit of truth.
As for the Illuminati being satanic in origin and in operation: I only wish it were more obvious to the rest of the world. It is alleged, also, that in the higher orders of the Freemasons that Lucifer is introduced as a "Great Teacher" and that pagan deities (Jabulon, Ba'al, Marduk) are honored. This isn't the normal kind of stuff people do to belong somewhere. This is hard-core paganism in its most insidious form. And let us not forget the trauma-based principles which these people have used for generations on their own children. Truly Satanic!

I'm sorry 'bout that. I don't know what it is about that phrase!!!

The "man behind the curtain," the wizard, the controller, the handler.

A man whom I despise and loathe from my past and present!! A sadistic pig who is a Pagan.

"Pay no attention to the man behind the curtain," I was told. A man whom I had been convinced was someone who knew me from the past and was the reason I was alive. This became reality for me due to my desperate need to connect to someone with knowledge of my other life and through my mind control suggestibility then every emotion was tapped; sexual programming, psychological abuse, and I received absolutely no response from him when I was screaming out in desperate need of help!!

Just silence!! A sadist, for sure!!! Enjoys watching others suffer. A meglamaniac who views himself as some kind of God-like figure who can tap into the emotions of his followers and they believe somehow and someway he is a "hero."

Love is abuse and sex is love.

Pain and suffering inflicted upon me through all variations of abuse past and present through the assistance of his handlers.

I am sure suicide was their goal!!!

08-18-2005, 08:08 PM
Bouncer, Thank you for saying I am not alone!!

08-18-2005, 08:12 PM
Someone did storm Bohemia Grove. It wasn't Alex Jones was it??

Can't see him carrying a sword!!

The man actually has a bullhorn and was in London recently protesting.

For some reason, China Naval Base continues to pound in my head!!

Would a nuclear attack at a military installation be a minus or plus for them??

Could be China Naval Base is entering due to it's proximity to Bohemia Grove and the testing facilities that they have there.

1.1 million acres.

Now, that's some land!!

Bouncer
08-19-2005, 01:58 PM
Yes, it seems like a noble act and a lot of fun, too, but I'm not sure what good it will do. I have to remind myself that when we speak of "Fighting the Illuminati" that we do not mean engaging in fisticuffs in a dark alley somewhere. In fact, what are we fighting for? Can we be in danger of destroying the very things that we hope to preserve? It is a fight for intangible things, and it is a struggle for flesh and blood, too. And for souls.

Bouncer
08-19-2005, 02:06 PM
Blue Angel: here is an URL regarding the China Lake site in California =
http://www.whale.to/b/sp/2.html#More%20About%20The%20Secret%20China%20Lake% 20Base
[Please be warned that it refers to Dr. Mengele.] Also, there seems to be some seismographic activity out there. Had any disaster dreams lately? Bye-bye for the weekend!

08-19-2005, 04:59 PM
No disaster dreams, but receiving information about "fault lines" and testing/explosions in the desert area.

Dren
08-19-2005, 06:25 PM
easy on the religeon dude i didnt say anything about that
and yes utopia is flawed and dosnt work
from what i understand one of thier goals is to devalue money so that we will return to trade
in order for nations to trade they must comunicate somthing this current age dosnt do enough of
when people talk they disolve the barriers of religeon which doent even come in to trade
you are less likely to be agresive towards people who you get supplies from
when people come together and work toward a common goal society undergoes a revolution (eg the victorians and the industrial )following these global surges to make life better we settle down to a period of lazyness in order to enjoy the fruits of our labours
yet still religeon doesnt come in to it
lets face we have basked in the glory nthat was the victorians and not realy got much further have we

so a gentle nudge here and ther in the right directions cant be a bad thing

and no i am not in any way connected to any religous sects societys beliefs etc etc etc
so please do not insult me it wouldnt be very SPIRITUAL now would it

be happy be true stay honest listne to your thoughts not others

Bouncer
08-20-2005, 09:46 AM
It's OK, Dude! I'm not sure which parts you refer to as "religious", but I don't like the mainstream religious landscape as it appears today. You made an excellent point about people who trade with each other are less likely to be aggressive towards each other. Maybe that is one of the pivotal points on the NWO agenda. Except for one caveat: we are all vying for scarce resources. When we trade, we give and we take, but sooner or later someone will control all of what we need unless we show a little aggression to balance the access to it.
Oh by the way, do you have any info on the Ryal family of Leeds?

Bouncer
08-20-2005, 09:50 AM
BA: I once heard a joke in church that people who live on fault lines shouldn't build glass cathedrals. It seems that the fault line bombardment at China Lake is like a bunch of naughty boys trying to test the limits of endurance. What happens if it goes "Snap"? Naughty children will have to take their medicine. They won't like the way it tastes, but they will admit that they needed it!

08-20-2005, 12:50 PM
Bouncer wrote:
BA: I once heard a joke in church that people who live on fault lines shouldn't build glass cathedrals. It seems that the fault line bombardment at China Lake is like a bunch of naughty boys trying to test the limits of endurance. What happens if it goes "Snap"? Naughty children will have to take their medicine. They won't like the way it tastes, but they will admit that they needed it!

Right over my head!! However, medicine was part of the protocol. Time to take your medicine. I remember those words. Well, the medicine, I'm sure wasn't medicine at all. However, a spoonful of sugar helps the medicine go down is what I'd hear.

Refusal was met with prying my jaw open; sometimes I wonder if I was addicted to heroin or cocaine because I do remember times when I am lying on steel beds shaking, etc. as if I was going through withdrawal and then it would be said, "see what happens when you don't take your medicine?" Having to wear long sleeves when at home and going to school to cover the track marks. Running out of veins. Seeing the tube. Needles!!

Now are you going to take your medicine or are you going to lay there and suffer?

China Lake is the development and testing site of technology and just as you need lab rats to test drugs, etc., you need humans to test technology when you desire to use it against them.

On a mountain??? China doll!! You're our little china doll!!

Landing in the dark of night. Guarded security gates. Dead of night. Desolate areas most of the time.