PDA

View Full Version : For new users of this forum

SpyVsSpy
08-08-2005, 09:45 AM
When you post, please don't put same topic in two different post, it takes away from the post on the home page, please have consideration for other posters.

08-08-2005, 01:24 PM
Okay, then!!

I think maybe it was a mistake. Has happened before and will probably happen again.

Tolerance!!

REBELBULL
08-11-2005, 01:46 PM
:lol: YESSSSSSSSS MASSSSTERRRR.... :lol:

Bouncer
08-11-2005, 03:56 PM
The POSTman has a message . . .
Wait & SEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

08-11-2005, 06:33 PM
REBELBULL wrote:
:lol: YESSSSSSSSS MASSSSTERRRR.... :lol:

Geez!! You would think that I was once in the freakin' military!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Bouncer
08-12-2005, 01:09 PM
Perhaps we all, at one time or another, were induced unwittingly to serve the Dark Master alongside his warlike minions. Or, maybe not. I still haven't decided yet. If you don't have ink, you weren't in the military. Hoo-ya.
As for the POSTman, well, he's done very well up to now, but now it's back to square one.

08-12-2005, 08:14 PM
Bouncer wrote:
Perhaps we all, at one time or another, were induced unwittingly to serve the Dark Master alongside his warlike minions. Or, maybe not. I still haven't decided yet. If you don't have ink, you weren't in the military. Hoo-ya.
As for the POSTman, well, he's done very well up to now, but now it's back to square one.

WTF are you talking about?????

nohope187
08-12-2005, 09:45 PM
I don't know what the fuck he's talkin' about either, but anyhoo, I'll post whatever the fuck I want and I don't give a fuck what anybody thinks. To dig up a quote from awhile back, "If nobody's offended, then you're not communicating your message well enough." :-P :-x

BlueAngel
02-02-2009, 10:16 PM
I don't know what the fuck he's talkin' about either, but anyhoo, I'll post whatever the fuck I want and I don't give a fuck what anybody thinks. To dig up a quote from awhile back, "If nobody's offended, then you're not communicating your message well enough." :-P :-x

Sounds good to me!