Club Conspiracy Forums

Club Conspiracy Forums (http://www.clubconspiracy.com/forum/index.php)
-   Opinions (http://www.clubconspiracy.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=29)
-   -   If successful you are The NWO (http://www.clubconspiracy.com/forum/showthread.php?t=4823)

Shadow 02-25-2007 10:56 AM

Re: If successful you are The NWO

Last week you claimed to be the mother of a marine. Previously you claimed to be "sex slave". Now you clame to be what? a soldier? Or just deluded?

02-25-2007 11:19 AM

Quote:

Shadow wrote:
Last week you claimed to be the mother of a marine. Previously you claimed to be "sex slave". Now you clame to be what? a soldier? Or just deluded?
I make no claims.

WOW! I'm the mother of a marine.

I mean, certainly that is inconceivable in your mind. Are you familiar with the fact that the US has a military and that the Marines comprise one branch of the armed services?

I didn't previously claim to be a sex slave.

I have STATED I was used in the music industry as a sex slave while incarcerated in the mind control "satanic cult," MKULTRA/Project Monarch.

Read, Shadow. Try to comprehend the written word.

In this way, you will not be so confused.

I have never claimed to be a soldier.

You appear to see things that aren't written.

Delusional again?

I am an OPERATIVE.

MY DUTY IS TO PROTECT AND DEFEND THE CONSTITUTION of the United States of America.

In Peace,
BlueAngel

Shadow 02-25-2007 11:24 AM

Quote:

A deluded fool in great need of her medications wrote:
Quote:

Shadow wrote:
I make no claims.

WOW! I'm the mother of a marine.

I mean, certainly that is inconceivable in your mind. Are you familiar with the fact that the US has a military and that the Marines comprise one branch of the armed services?

I didn't previously claim to be a sex slave.

I have STATED I was used in the music industry as a sex slave while incarcerated in the mind control "satanic cult," MKULTRA/Project Monarch.

Read, Shadow. Try to comprehend the written word.

In this way, you will not be so confused.

I have never claimed to be a soldier.

You appear to see things that aren't written.

Delusional again?

I am an OPERATIVE.

MY DUTY IS TO PROTECT AND DEFEND THE CONSTITUTION of the United States of America.

In Peace,
BlueAngel

02-25-2007 12:05 PM

IT IS MY DUTY TO PROTECT AND DEFEND THE CONSTITUTION OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA.

In Peace,
BlueAngel

LaDominio 02-25-2007 02:00 PM

BA you canít be serious. I think you are saying things that are deliberately disruptive.

02-25-2007 02:32 PM

Quote:

LaDominio wrote:
BA you canít be serious. I think you are saying things that are deliberately disruptive.
I am very SERIOUS!

Considering the "childish" behavior and comments
displayed by all of the fradulent posters who come to this site, but have no interest in what this forum exists for, not to mention their inappropriate and filthy language, I find that your finding of the following statement by me to be deliberately disruptive has proven yet again to unveil another piece of your fragile psyche' for us to peer into.

IT IT MY DUTY TO PROTECT AND DEFEND THE CONSTITUTION OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA.

Yet again, Shadow provides another glimpse of him/herself for us to see with her comment indicating that she finds the above statement made by me to be truly sad.

I assume you are not American citizens or unpatriotic if you are so.

LaDomino prefers comments made by Shadow, The Devil, IGWT, and all the other frauds because he is one of THEM. They have no interest in conspiracies such as mind control and no reason for posting on this forum other than to cause disruption and post comments that do not pertain to anything that is the subject matter on this forum.

If my "disruptive" comment, as you have referred to it, has chased all the "little kiddies" from the "intellectual" world and back to their sandboxes elsewhere then SO BE IT!

It is another JOB well-done and I shall pat myself on the back!

In Peace,
BlueAngel

02-25-2007 02:51 PM

Where'd ya go, LaDomino?

Did my comment "disrupt" your fragile psyche'?

In Peace,
BlueAngel

cold 02-25-2007 09:06 PM

Not mine, you lie very well, good job.

D E V I L 2 3

02-25-2007 09:15 PM

You're interpreting incorrectly.

Nowhere did I indicate he was one of yours.

In Peace,
BlueAngel

LaDominio 02-25-2007 10:54 PM

Quote:

BlueAngel wrote:

LaDomino prefers comments made by Shadow, The Devil, IGWT, and all the other frauds because he is one of THEM. They have no interest in conspiracies such as mind control and no reason for posting on this forum other than to cause disruption and post comments that do not pertain to anything that is the subject matter on this forum.

In Peace,
BlueAngel
:lol: I am not associated with anyone on this board as you say. But believe what you will.

Your quarrels blind you from an important truth.