Club Conspiracy Forums

Club Conspiracy Forums (http://www.clubconspiracy.com/forum/index.php)
-   Introduce Yourself! (http://www.clubconspiracy.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=23)
-   -   Hello Everybody (http://www.clubconspiracy.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1)

falcon 11-27-2004 09:36 PM

Hello Everybody

Hey I guess some people have to resist the NWO as Makow says. I am a college student in California so savethemales keeps me in the know while I receive my mainstream education.

roon 11-28-2004 06:36 AM

Re: Hello Everybody

Hi,
How do your friends feel about what is going on? I'm an old guy up in Montreal Canada. I try to defend americans to all my chat friends around the world. I lived in California once for eight years. I can not believe that there is any general consensus for Bush doctrine, despite what media may say, and that you are already in a de facto police state. Do you actually know anyone who supports Bush?

falcon 11-28-2004 08:43 AM

I just recently went to Montreal in September, have family there. My cousins were making fun of America and I couldn't blame them. It is no use defending Americans, we are pretty much an imperialistic empire. At school, the general consensus is against Bush, however, the students/faculty actually think they can make a difference by voting. At my campus there were so many get out the vote garbage campaigns. The political biases really depend on the schools. Some schools are notoriously liberal, UC Berkeley and UCLA, while others are conservative, USC. The differences lay in the funding. The liberal schools tend to be public while the conservative schools are private (but there are exceptions to this rule, most Ivy league schools are both private and liberal). Now, outside academia most Americans don't know Iraq from Afghanistan on the map. They are sheep, and the media preys on them. It is ridiculous, Bush and the media (which is, contrary to popular thought, more conservative than liberal) scare the sheeple into thinking they are at risk of another terrorist attack. That is completely ridiculous, I have been living the same life post 9/11 as I was pre 9/11. For every Bush supporter there is a Kerry supporter, but the key is that they both believe in "democracy."

Alexandra 11-28-2004 01:18 PM

Heh--I think Bush is too liberal! He supports gay civil unions and he's not 100% pro-life. That's why I voted for Peroutka (Constitution Party).

I think Orwell was off by around 20 years....

GoodKnight 11-28-2004 01:30 PM

By the way....does anyone know if this site is actually run by Henry? He's Canadian and the admin is based in Winnipeg, according to his/her profile. Just curious.... :-)

GoodKnight 11-28-2004 01:34 PM

Bush isn't liberal, he's a madman who cares nothing for human life. Americans need to redefine "liberal".

Adm 11-28-2004 06:19 PM

I confess. Yes I Henry Makow initiated this site as a way for people to connect and talk about what is really happening. I am thrilled that so many of you are taking me up on my invitation.
I have a web site (savethemales.ca). Now hopefully you will have one.

TerraNovan 11-28-2004 06:33 PM

I figured it was you, Henry. Thanks for your writings and your insight. You have set many people on the path to the truth.

Cheers,

TerraNovan

Freeda 11-28-2004 07:41 PM

Hello from Vancouver, Canada.
Great idea with this site.
Hope to "meet" many people of diffrent opinions, as this is what makes the world move forward and hopefully in a positive direction.Greetings everyone!

DrMark 11-29-2004 05:55 PM

Henry,
Good on you for setting up the site. I have greatly enjoyed your articles not the least for your recognizing and making more accessible information about the Banker/Zionist cabal. I hope that you will continue to have a very active presence on this forum. I too came to an understanding relatively late in life that things were not quite as they seem and have spent the last 15 of my 52 years piecing together information and yes even some of the active disinformation being promulgated and have arrived at a view much like that you write about. Again thanks for the articles and for setting up the forum. There are an amazing number of internet committees of correspondece springing up, simultaneously a good and a bad sign that people are coming awake and that the Illuminati have started to panic and tip their hand.