Club Conspiracy Forums

Club Conspiracy Forums (http://www.clubconspiracy.com/forum/index.php)
-   War on Terror Charade (http://www.clubconspiracy.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=33)
-   -   9/11 - One Insurance Company's Story (http://www.clubconspiracy.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1001)

MasonTemplar 08-10-2005 07:49 AM

9/11 - One Insurance Company's Story

9/11 – The Story of One Insurance Company

I started working for The St. Paul Companies on 9/11/2000. My position of employment, at that point, was that of an administrative liaison to the executive level as well as a supervisor for the company’s **** operations. I dealt primarily with the executive staff, and sometimes, the executives themselves. To them, and myself, I was a glorified **** person. However, I was also the proverbial “fly on the wall.” I became quite close to several of the staffers, including the personal assistant to the Chairman and CEO Doug Leatherdale.
In the afternoon of 9/10/2001, I was entering the North Building freight elevator to make one of my three daily trips to the executive level. This was the most direct route to that level from the inner working areas of the building. To use this elevator required special security clearance, which I had.
Upon entering the elevator, I ran into the AVP of Security, Director of Security, and Secret Service. They were walking through the route that George Herbert Walker Bush and his wife Barbara would take after speaking to the employees of the St. Paul Companies at the Ordway Theater the following morning, 9/11/2001. He was to have lunch with our CEO. I knew the security people well, having worked closely with them as part of the Emergency Response Team in charge of evacuating the two SPC buildings in the event of a threat or actual occurrence. One of the Secret Service agents, who happened to be in charge of this detail, was a former fraternity brother of mine at a local private university. In fact, we pledged at the same time. I was the pledge “President” and he was the “VP.” His reasoning for joining the fraternity his senior year was to establish a relationship with a senior society, or the closest thing our university had. Thanks to Lyndon Johnson, our fraternity is the only one whose ritual is not published in the Library of Congress. Reader’s Digest at one point had listed our ritual as one of the Ten Best Kept Secrets in America behind the JFK assassination and Colonel Sanders’ secret recipe of 11 herbs and spices. We’ll call him “Jack.”
This was a pleasant surprise to see him not projectile vomiting, and wearing a suite, no less. It had been a couple of years since I had seen him. I do know that he had been working in the counterfeit area of the SS up to this point. We made small talk as we rode the elevator together. We had the same destination – the executive level. Having gone through the walk through with him, I can tell you it didn’t take very long and that I knew where everyone was supposed to be.
On the morning of 9/11/2001, I was parking my car when the second plane hit. In a couple of minutes, I was inside the executive building (North Building) when I encountered one of the security supervisors. We’ll call him “Dave.” Dave and I know each other well, having been involved in the same fantasy football league three consecutive years. Security for The St. Paul Companies (SPC from now on) was provided by Wackenhut. A little research into this firm will show you that it is mostly former military, intelligence, and police that make up its employment roster. When I encountered Dave, I asked him if he had heard about the second plane. He told me that he hadn’t. This puzzled me for a couple of reasons. Wackenhut was supposed to be on the same frequency as SS in anticipation of GHWB’s arrival. SS was not in position at this time. If Dave hadn’t heard about the second plane, and he was patched in to SS, why had SS already pulled its agents? SS and Wackenhut were getting their information and communication from the same source. If one hadn’t heard it, than the other shouldn’t have, either. Yet, SS was already gone. Needless to say, GHWB and Barbara didn’t show, either.
I now work at a private university in my city. It’s very liberal and has had nationally famous politicians speak in its halls. One such person is John Edwards. I bring this up because he was on the campaign trail this year and made a surprise visit to the university...twice. On his first visit, SS was in place hours in advance of his very short noticed visit. Here we have a junior senator who is only a VP candidate with protection in place and the speaking arena sealed several hours before his arrival. Yet, GHWB, a former ambassador, director of the CIA, V-POTUS, POTUS, and the father of our current POTUS had none with an engagement on the books for months. An interesting side note to this visit; having made friends with security, again, I was able to wait in the arena outside the conference room where SS was meeting to go over final details. As they adjourned, I waited for the one of the agents to make eye contact with me. At that point, I approached the individual. He was very cordial. I asked him if my friend, “Jack,” was working the detail that day. His reply was no, Jack was no longer in St. Paul. When I inquired where Jack was, I was told he was in D.C. I pushed further and asked what his duty was, now, and I was told that he had been assigned to personal detail for VP Dick Cheney. Strange.
One problem I had with the coincidence of GHWB coming to town on the morning of 9/11 was what had been reported soon afterwards. Apparently that morning, GHWB had breakfast with members of the Carlysle Group (arms traders, etc.) and the Bin Laden Group. The Bin Laden Group used to be known as Bin Laden Construction and is owned by brothers of Osama bin Laden. If GHWB was supposed to be giving a speech to employees of SPC that morning, why was he having breakfast with these people at the Ritz Carlton Hotel in D.C.? I know that GHWB’s visit to SPC had been on the books for months, and that he was being paid over six figures to speak for about 1 ½ hours. What was so pressing that he had to have breakfast with family members of the man purported to be the main sponsor of the biggest terror attack ever executed on American soil? People of GHWB’s stature employ staffers who get paid good money to make sure that schedules don’t get crossed. And, when it comes to being paid for a speaking engagement in the range of $150,000 that lasts a little over an hour, particularly close attention is paid to the schedule. If I were a detective investigating 9/11, I would have to ask what was so important that this breakfast engagement was scheduled? If it was planned, then how did it get double booked? If it wasn’t planned, than what would cause them to have the breakfast? Could he have had foreknowledge of the attacks that morning, or perhaps foreknowledge in greater advance and the SPC visit was merely a cover?
After 9/11, SPC started to go through some drastic changes. The CEO, Doug Leatherdale, had been scheduled to retire the following spring. Only one month after 9/11, he announced his retirement and his successor, Jay Fishman. Jay Fishman was an executive vice president of Citigroup and was Chairman and CEO of Travelers Insurance, a subsidiary of Citigroup. When his appointment to SPC was announced, the personal assistant to the current CEO told me that Fishman was a bad choice and that Travelers was only a division of Citigroup, not its own company. This is because Citigroup owned 85% of the Travelers’ stock. Who really owns St.Paul Companies/Travelers? She also made the comment “Did we really do that bad of a job?” For months after the transition, she would come to visit me through the underground tunnels connecting the buildings instead of coming through the more public entrances. This was to avoid encounters with people of the company while she was picking up his mail. She had trained me how to identify **** for the position of CEO/Chair and Leatherdale’s personal ****. When she would visit, she would vent a little bit about the board, catch her tongue, and then poo poo it with something like, “Well, I’m sure this doesn’t interest you.” I knew her pretty well, and I know there was something killing her inside. That could’ve been a number of things, however.
Jay Stephen Fishman was/is the protege of Sandy Weill, the former Chairman and CEO of Citigroup. Forbes Magazine ranked him (Weill) as the 6th most powerful man in the U.S. as he is responsible for changing the financial industry as we know it by getting legislation passed to allow one institution to handle banking, insurance, and securities. For instance, Prudential is no longer an insurance company. Its new title is Prudential Financial Services. It had been popular conjecture that Fishman was heir apparent to Weill. When Fishman was approached by insurance publications about the possibility of coming to St.Paul, his response was not enthusiastic. The power players want to be in New York, not St. Paul, MN. When asked by Minnesota Insurance, an insurance magazine, about the possibility of his joining SPC, his response was “Why would I want to work for that lousy company?” That was pretty reassuring to those of us in St. Paul. Soon after, however, he had a change of heart and took the position. My opinion is that he didn’t want to come here, but was told to come here. The following might explain why.
If we do any research of the banking and insurance industry, we can see that it works hand-in-glove - such is the case of Citigroup. When we trace back the origins of the families responsible for starting the American banking establishment and if we respect the research done by some historians, we can conclude, with some measure of certainty, that the Rothschild family had agents here in the U.S. One such family would be the Rockefellers, for example (Judith Rodin is now on the board of Citigroup. She’s the President-Elect of the Rockefeller Foundation). It stands to reason that there would be an everlasting attempt at expansion for their arm. That is where Fishman comes in. By taking the SPC job, he had become/continued to be an agent for that arm. I happened to mention that to some of my coworkers at SPC. They rolled their eyes. However, SPC has been “merged” with Travelers to become the largest property/casualty insurer in the U.S.
All surnames have a meaning. When we break down the name Rothschild, we know the name to mean “red shield.” If you click on this link, you can see the new logo of SPT in the upper left hand corner of the page: http://www.stpaultravelers.com/index.html
If you don’t click on the link, you can take my word that their new logo is a red shield. The St. Paul Travelers (SPT, formerly SPC) executive building is in the shape of an obelisk with a pyramid capstone that “illuminates” at night. This building has now become the most popular one to show as part of the skylines of the Twin Cities (Minneapolis/St. Paul) by all of the local TV stations. This is within the last few years.
http://www.kstp.com/
Here are some pictures of the building:
http://www.kpf.com/Projects/stpaulscompanies.htm
This building was built in 1991. It’s been built on a triangular piece of land.
I believe Jay Fishman to be part of the inner circle of the elite, or at least an apprentice. One strange occurrence happened with regards to his mail. One day he got a package in from Madonna and Guy Ritchie. Yes, the singer and director. I thought it was bogus, too. I flagged the box as suspicious and it was inspected. Inside was a book called “The Power of Kaballah” which is ancient Jewish mysticism. Most versions of the “left hand” path are based on this and the symbolism of freemasonry’s roots can be traced back to it. This was not meant as a desk copy, either. If it were, it would’ve been sent by the author or the author’s publisher. In addition, it had a handwritten letter that went along with it. I did not read the contents of the letter. We had made sure the package was safe, and it went on its way.
Security tightened down in the company. Some of my responsibilities were removed and placed with the Director of Security. That’s pretty substantial that they began to have the Director check the ****. We previously had the authority to open **** that was questionable and forward it on. Security procedures on the executive level were changed, new locks placed on doors, etc. Fishman, I guess, has always had the reputation for being a security freak. Apparently his house is as secure as Fort Knox, according to his body guard.
Here are some facts about how 9/11 and SPC had specific ties. SPC insured the planes, through reinsurance or direct insurance along with several of the companies in the towers.
In the event of an accident or catastrophe, SPC would send claims adjusters to the wreckage sites to do their investigations. Wreckage material would be brought back to clean rooms and tested to establish the quality of the material and benchmark what future materials should be used. This is to either apply reductions or increases in premium for the insured. For instance, a car with a metal chasis will have a lower premium than one that is fiberglass as it would be considered a safer, lower risk vehicle. If you add antitheft to the vehicle, that would establish better quality and lower premium. Any actions taken that would reduce risk would, in turn, reduce premium. This also means that if 9/11 was an inside job, as some video footage claims:
http://www.policestate21.com/
then there would have to be an insurance company on the inside. If the insurer wasn’t, then it would be hard to manipulate the investigation.
At about the time that we should’ve been expecting a report on the 9/11 claims investigation, massive layoffs were announced. Now, people are going to be more concerned if their job is on the chopping block instead of these results. Besides, the major media and our leaders already told us what had happened. That should be good enough, right? The reasons given for the layoffs were due to losses from 9/11, medical malpractice trials that had large jury awards, and asbestos claims. Most of the emphasis was put on medical and asbestos. Is that because the 9/11 losses were anticipated and these others weren’t? Who knows. I do know that Cheney was heavily invested in the asbestos industry and Senator Paul Wellstone was very much responsible for crusading against the industry. Old asbestos claims came to the forefront, as a result, and large jury awards were paid out. Again, who pays those claims? The insurance companies do. SPC/SPT paid out $1 billion, if I remember correctly. Author and Professor Jim Fetzer has written a book detailing how Wellstone was probably assassinated. But, that’s another story.
Every major incident needs to be investigated with an officially stamped report issued as the final result.. For JFK we had the Warren Commission. In 1978, we had the House Select Committee on Assassinations. For 9/11, we had the 9/11 Commission. It’s interesting to see the connections the 9/11 Commission members have with certain board members of SPC/SPT. For instance, the Chair of the commission is Thomas Kean.
Thomas Kean sits on the boards of Aramark and UnitedHealth Group. Aramark happens to be the cafeteria and catering provider for SPC/SPT. Douglas Leatherdale used to be Chair and CEO of SPC/SPT (for 10 years) and is also currently on the board of UnitedHealth Group. Another connection to SPC/SPT is the fact that Kean sits on the board of Pepsi Bottling as does SPC/SPT board member Blythe McGarvie. Another interesting tidbit of information is the connection to a gentleman named Karl M. von der Heyden. Von der Heyden sits on the board of Aramark, is former Vice Chair of Pepsi, and former Chair and CEO of RJ Reynolds Tobacco. During this research, I’ve noticed some common threads. There’s a prominent connection to Germany, and a small group of companies and institutions. For example, Henry Kissinger was originally named Chair of the commission until he resigned due to assertion from the victim’s families that all members had to divulge all of their business/institutional relationships. He’s German/Jewish (virtually a Rockefeller himself) and has similar interests to von der Heyden, Pepsi, Credit Suisse First Boston, Sara Lee, Citigroup, etc. I’ll discuss the German connection a little later.

Lee H. Hamilton (Vice Chair of 9/11 Commission) is on the board of the Brookings Institution as is SPC/SPT board member Kenneth M. Duberstein. In addition, he’s a CFR member as well as a member of the Trilateral Commission. Duberstein is also CFR (Council on Foreign Relations) and sits on its board.

Jamie Gorelick (9/11 Commission) is on the board of United Technologies and was vice chair of Fannie Mae. She had joined Fannie Mae in 1997. Also a board member of Fannie Mae is SPC/SPT board member, Kenneth M. Duberstein. Both are CFR.
John F. Lehman (9/11 Commission) served under Henry Kissinger in the NSC from 1969-74 and was Secretary of the Navy under Ronald Reagan. Again, Kenneth Duberstein was Reagan’s Chief of Staff.

James R. Thompson (9/11 Commission) is one that I didn’t find any instant ties to SPC/SPT. However, I had to list him because of other people he knows. He is on the board of Hollinger International which owns the Chicago Sun Times and the Jerusalem Post. Other board members are Henry Kissinger and Richard Perle, with notable employees Zbigniew Brzezinski and Margaret Thatcher among others. There seems to be a lot of people associated with Kissinger.

Richard Ben-Veniste (9/11 Commission) is another with no instant ties (I later found this out - A gentleman named Wally Hilliard was the owner of a Lear jet that was busted with several pounds of heroin. This man also owned the flight school that Mohammed Atta attended. The same two drug runners that supplied the plane to Hilliard also supplied one for another drug runner (possibly CIA), Barry Seal. Barry Seal, before his untimely death, was represented by a lawyer - one Richard ben-Veniste.
Richard ben-Veniste has quite the reputation around Washington D.C. as being a tough, hard-nosed lawyer who has extensive connections. He is one of the most powerful, if not the most powerful, attorneys in D.C.). I mention him because he is a Presidential appointee to the Nazi War Crimes and Japanese Imperial Government Records Interagency Working Group, which is mandated to review and declassify secret documents relating to World War II era war crimes. Lots of Jewish/German connections here. Isn’t it suspected that Hitler himself was a Rothschild descendant, therefore Jewish? Many historians claim that the average Jewish German was sold out by the elite of their own people. If 6,000,000 Jews disappear, what becomes of their money? Rothschilds? Creation of Israel? Hmmm....

The majority of the public doesn’t even know The St. Paul Companies exists. I can assure you, however, that this company has some heavy hitters on its Board of Directors. Here’s a list and a short bio, in order of “importance:”

Kenneth M. Duberstein, 60
Director since 1998
Mr. Duberstein is Chairman and Chief Executive Officer of The Duberstein Group, Inc, and has been since 1989. Previously, Mr. Duberstein served as Chief of Staff to President Ronald Reagan, 1988 to 1989, and Deputy Chief of Staff, 1987. From 1984 to 1986, Mr. Duberstein was Vice President of Timmons & Company in Washington DC. Prior to that, he held the White House position as Assistant to the President, Legislative Affairs, 1981 to 1983. From 1976 to 1980, Mr. Duberstein was Vice President of the Committee for Economic Development in New York. He is currently on the Board of Directors - Council on Foreign Relations. David Rockefeller sits on the same board as honorary Chairman. Other for profit boards that Duberstein sits on are ConocoPhilips, Boeing, Fannie Mae, and Fleming Company. Special interest should be placed on the fact that he is with Boeing and that he would have very close ties to this administration. I believe he was the major influence in “bringing” George Herbert Walker Bush to St. Paul on 9/11. When we look into the boards he sits on, often times SPT is only one person away from another board. This makes it quite convenient for implementing widespread policies, either in secret or forthright. He’s also on the board of the Brookings Institute. With Citigroup and Duberstein, the following kind of puts it into perspective: Citigroup is one of the entities that purportedly did massive trading in the airlines industry leading up to 9/11. They were part of the SEC investigation. Ironically, their building was identified as one of the "terrorist targets" in the New York financial district when this last summer's terrorist alerts were made. According to most reports, trading activity in the industry jumped to 90 times the normal activity. The other sources that were traced were on Wallstreet. One company, I can't remember which one now, had a former CIA deputy director, Buzzy Krongaard, as the company head.
Two weeks leading up to the attacks, we have almost a 9000% increase in trading activity, with most of it being shorted. This meant an anticipation of the stock to go down. People knew. But who? I'm not directly pointing the finger, here. But, didn't we notice the number of people on the board of the St. Paul Travelers that have been/are involved in the airline industry? It would be interesting to see how those individuals' traded during that time period?
What types of planes were hijacked and flown into the towers? Boeing 767s were hijacked. According to the video, 9/11 In Plane Site, the planes described by eyewitnesses didn't match the official story. A FOX employee described the plane that hit the second tower as having a blue circular logo near the front of the plane and had no windows. That doesn't sound like an American Airlines plane. What kind of plane looks like a Boeing 767, but would have no windows? That would be a Boeing 767 fuel tanker. These planes are built under contract with the military, for the military exclusively. Who's on the board of Boeing and St. Paul Travelers? That would be Ken Duberstein.

Kenneth J. Bialkin , 75
Director since 2002
Mr. Bialkin is a partner at the law firm of Skadden, Arps, Slate, Meagher & Flom LLP. He joined the firm in 1988. From 1996 - 2000 he was a Director of Travelers Insurance Group Holdings Inc. ("TIGHI"), Travelers' predecessor public company. He also was a Director of Citigroup (or its predecessor Travelers Group) from 1986 to 2002. He is a director of The Municipal Assistance Corporation for the City of New York, Tecnomatix Technologies Ltd. and Sapiens International Corporation N.V. He is a Trustee of Carnegie Hall, a member of the Visiting Committee, Graduate Faculty of New School University, President of the American Jewish Historical Society, Chairman of the America - Israel Friendship League and a member of the Council on Foreign Relations.

Robert I. Lipp, 65
Chairman since 2004
Mr. Lipp, is Chairman of St. Paul Travelers. Before the merger of The St. Paul and Travelers, Mr. Lipp was Chairman and CEO of Travelers. Prior to that, Mr. Lipp served as Chairman of the Board of TIGHI from 1996 to 2000 and from January 2001 to October 2001, and was President and CEO of TIGHI from 1996 to 1998. During 2000 he was a Vice Chairman and member of the office of the Chairman of Citigroup. He was Chairman and CEO of Global Consumer Business of Citigroup from 1999 to 2000. From October 1998 to April 1999, he was Co-Chairman of Global Consumer Business of Citigroup. From 1993 to 2000, he was Chairman and CEO of Travelers Insurance Group, Inc., a TPC predecessor company. From 1991 to 1998, he was a Vice Chairman and Director of Travelers Group, Inc. and from 1991 to 1993, he was Chairman and CEO of CitiFinancial Credit Company. Prior to joining Citigroup in 1986, Mr. Lipp spent 23 years with Chemical New York Corporation and JPMorgan Chase. He’s currently on the board of JPMorgan Chase. He worked closely with Sandy Weill when Primerica bought Travelers Insurance.

Frank J. Tasco, 77
Director since 2002
Mr. Tasco is the retired Chairman of the Board and Chief Executive Officer of Marsh & McLennan Companies, Inc. He was a director of TIGHI from 1996 to 2000 and was a director of Travelers Group from 1992 until 1998. He was a member of President Bush's Drug Advisory Council and was Founder of New York Drugs Don't Work. Mr. Tasco is a Director of Phoenix House Foundation. He is a member of the Council on Foreign Relations, the Lincoln Center Consolidated Corporate Fund Leadership Committee, the Foreign Policy Association, a trustee of New York University and a Trustee of the Inner-City Scholarship Fund.
The remaining people are pretty well connected, as well. However, I’ll let you decide their order of importance (some are not included because of relevance):

Jeffrey M. Peek, 57
Director since 2002
Mr. Peek has been President and Chief Operating Officer and a Director of CIT Group Inc. since September 2003. Prior to this, Mr. Peek was Vice Chairman of Credit Suisse First Boston since 2002 and was responsible for the firm's Financial Services Division including Credit Suisse Asset Management, Pershing, and Private Client Services. He was also a member of the Group Executive Board of Credit Suisse Group. From 1983 to 2001, he held various executive positions at Merrill Lynch, including Executive Vice President from 1997-2001, and was President of Merrill Lynch Investment Managers. He also served on the Executive Management Committee of Merrill Lynch & Co. Mr. Peek is a director or trustee of the New York City Ballet, Teachers College at Columbia University, the Brearley School, International Tennis Hall of Fame, Business Committee for the Metropolitan Museum of Art, and Advisory Council for Bendheim Center for Finance at Princeton University.

Blythe J. McGarvie, 47
Director since 2003
Ms. McGarvie, a Certified Public Accountant, is President of Leadership for International Finance, a private business consulting firm. Prior to founding Leadership for International Finance, Ms. McGarvie was the Executive Vice President and Chief Financial Officer at BIC Group, a worldwide leader in writing instruments, lighters and one-piece shavers from 1999 through the end of 2002. Prior to joining BIC in July 1999, Ms. McGarvie served as Senior Vice President and Chief Financial Officer of Hannaford Bros. Co., a food retailer, from 1994-1999. She also has held senior financial positions at Sara Lee Corporation and Kraft General Foods, Inc. She also sits on the board of Pepsi Bottling.

James A. Lawrence, 51
Director since May 2003
Mr. Lawrence is Executive Vice President and Chief Financial Officer of General Mills, Inc., and has been since 1998. Prior to joining General Mills, Mr. Lawrence held positions as Executive Vice President of Northwest Airlines and President and Chief Executive Officer of Pepsi-Cola Asia, Middle East, Africa. He was Co-Founder and Chairman of The LEK Partnership, a corporate strategy and merger/acquisition consulting firm. Prior to that, Mr. Lawrence was a Partner of Bain and Company and headed their London and Munich offices.

William H. Kling, 62
Director since 1989
Mr. Kling serves as President and CEO of American Public Media Group (APM). APM is the nonprofit parent of Minnesota Public Radio, where he is also CEO, as well as Southern California Public Radio, and the sole shareholder of the Greenspring Company of which he also serves as CEO. Mr. Kling is the founding president of MPR and responsible for MPR's two regional networks of thirty-four public radio stations and its national programming production centers in Saint Paul and Los Angeles. MPR is the largest public radio station group in the nation. Greenspring is the for-profit parent company for Minnesota Monthly Publications, a diversified magazine publishing company; and the MNN Radio Networks, a satellite fed, commercial radio network system. Kling is a founding trustee of National Public Radio and the founding Chairman and President of Public Radio International. The Minneapolis Star Tribune and The St Paul Pioneer Press recently recognized him as one of the 100 Distinguished Minnesotans of the Century. It’s also interesting that two of FOX’s Sunday morning pundits are affiliated with National Public Radio; Mara Liasson and Juan Williams.

Meryl D. Hartzband, 50
Director since 2002
Ms. Hartzband is a Senior Principal and the Investment Director of MMC Capital, Inc., a subsidiary of Marsh & McLennan Companies, Inc. Ms. Hartzband joined MMC Capital in 1999 as Principal & Investment Director. Prior to this, she was a Managing Director for JP Morgan & Co. from 1982-1999 and an Assistant Treasurer for Chase Manhattan Bank from 1977-1980.

Jay S. Fishman, 51
Director since 2001
Mr. Fishman is Chief Executive Officer of St. Paul Travelers. Before the merger of The St. Paul and Travelers, Mr. Fishman was Chairman, President, and CEO of The St. Paul. Prior to that, Mr. Fishman was Chief Operating Officer of finance and risk for Citigroup. He also served as Chairman and Chief Executive Officer of Travelers Insurance Group and head of Citigroup's global insurance businesses and the consumer business in Japan and Western Europe. Mr. Fishman held several key posts at Primerica, Travelers and Citigroup from 1989 to October 2001. In 1993, Fishman was named Chief Financial Officer of Travelers Insurance Group upon its acquisition by Primerica Corp., which later merged with Citicorp to become Citigroup. He became President and Chief Executive Officer of Travelers in 1998 and Chairman in 2000. Prior to 1989, Mr. Fishman was with Shearson Lehman Brothers, where he was Senior Vice President of Merchant Banking. Previously, he was a principal in a private investment and leveraged buyout firm, and Director of Mergers and Acquisitions at American Can Company.

Carolyn Hogan Byrd, 55
Director since 2001
Ms. Byrd is Chairman and Chief Executive Officer of GlobalTech Financial, LLC, a Georgia company founded by the former 23-year veteran of The Coca-Cola Company. GlobalTech Financial provides outsourced processing, operations and consulting services to its clients and is the exclusive provider of loans and leases processing services to The Coca-Cola Company for loans and leases extended to it's bottlers, customers and suppliers around the world. Previously, from 1991 through 2000, Ms. Byrd served as President of Coca-Cola Financial Corporation and Vice President of The Coca-Cola Company. From 1977 through 1991, she worked in a number of roles for Coca-Cola, including Chief of Internal Audits, Director of the Corporate Auditing Department, Assistant Treasurer and Manager for Latin America Treasury Services and Senior Financial Analyst in Strategic Planning.

Howard P. Berkowitz, 63
Director since 2002
Mr. Berkowitz is the Founder and Managing Partner of HPB Associates, an investment group, which he sold to BlackRock, Inc. in April 2003 to form BlackRock HPB, a hedge fund of funds manager. Mr. Berkowitz is CEO of this new venture and a Managing Director of BlackRock. He has managed investment funds since 1967, when he was a Founding Partner of Steinhardt, Fine, Berkowitz & Company, a hedge fund. Mr. Berkowitz is a member of the Executive Committee of the Washington Institute for Near East Policy and a former National Chairman of the Anti-Defamation League. He has served or currently serves on the investment committees of the UJA Federation, Steadman Hawkins Sports Medicine Foundation, Cancer Research Institute, the Anti-Defamation League and the New York City Ballet.

John H. Dasburg, 61
Director since 1994
Mr. Dasburg is Chairman, President, CEO and Co-owner of ASTAR Air Cargo, Inc., an air cargo service company. He has been in that position since April 2003. Previously, from 2000, Mr. Dasburg was Chairman of Burger King Corporation, and also held the positions of President and Chief Executive Officer from 2001 to 2002. Prior to Burger King, Mr. Dasburg served as President and Chief Executive Officer of Northwest Airlines from 1989 through 2000. From 1980 to 1989 he held a number of positions at Marriot Corporation, including President of The Lodging Group, Chief Financial Officer, and Chief Real Estate Officer. From 1973 to 1980, Mr. Dasburg was a Tax Partner for KPMG Peat Marwick.

Glen D. Nelson, M.D., 67
Director since 1992
Dr. Nelson retired as Vice Chairman of Medtronic, Inc. in 2002. He had held that position since 1988. Medtronic is a manufacturer of biomedical devices. Prior to joining Medtronic, Dr. Nelson was Chairman of the Board of Trustees and President of Park Nicollet Medical Center, from 1975 to 1986. Concurrently, from 1969 to 1986, Dr. Nelson was a Staff Surgeon for Park Nicollet Medical Center. He was also Chairman and CEO of American MedCenters, a managed care organization from 1984-1986. Medtronic did $9billion in sales last year. He’s married into the Carlson family which was estimated at $1.4(8?) billion last year by Forbes magazine.

Gordon M. Sprenger, 67
Director since 1995
Mr. Sprenger is currently retired. Previously, Mr. Sprenger was President and Chief Executive Officer of Allina Health System, Inc. from 1994 to 2001. From 1992 to 1994, Mr. Sprenger was Executive Officer of HealthSpan Health Systems. Prior to joining HealthSpan, he was President and Chief Executive Officer of LifeSpan from 1982 to 1992. From 1975 to 1982, Mr. Sprenger was President and Chief Executive Officer of Abbott Northwestern Hospital, Inc. He is also on the board of Medtronic.

Clarence Otis, Jr., 48
Director since 2002
Mr. Otis has been the Executive Vice President of Darden Restaurants, Inc., and President of its Smokey Bones Restaurants division, since December 2002. Prior to this, he was Executive Vice President and Chief Financial Officer of Darden Restaurants from April 2002 to December 2002, Senior Vice President and Chief Financial Officer from 1999 - 2002, Senior Vice President, Finance and Treasurer from 1997-1999, and Vice President and Treasurer from 1995-1997. Mr. Otis was also Managing Director, Public Finance (1992-1995) and Vice President, Public Finance (1991-1992) at Chemical Banking Corp.; Managing Director, Public Finance at Muriel Siebert & Company from 1990-1991; and Vice President, Public Finance at Credit Suisse First Boston from 1987-1990. He is a member of various associations including the Financial Executive Institute, Executive Leadership Council and a member of the New York Bar.

Janet M. Dolan, 54
Director since 2001
Ms. Dolan is President and Chief Executive Officer of Tennant Company, and has been President since 1998 and Chief Executive Officer since 1999. Tennant manufactures nonresidential floor maintenance equipment, floor coatings and related products. Ms. Dolan has served in a number of roles with Tennant since 1986, including Vice President and General Counsel, Executive Vice President, and Chief Operating Officer. Prior to joining Tennant, from 1980 to 1985, she was First Assistant Director of the Minnesota Lawyers' Professional Responsibility Board. Ms. Dolan began her career in 1978 as a Staff Attorney for Southern Minnesota Regional Legal Services.

Leslie B. Disharoon, 72
Director since 2002
Mr. Disharoon was Chairman of the Board, President and Chief Executive Officer of Monumental Corporation (an insurance holding company) from 1978 to 1988. He was a Director of TIGHI from 1998 - 2000 and a Director of Citigroup and its predecessor Travelers Group from 1986 until 1998. Mr. Disharoon is a Director of Aegon USA, Inc. and Mercantile Funds, Inc. He is President of the Caves Valley Club Inc.

Charles W. Scharf, 39
Director since 2002
Mr. Scharf has been the Chief Executive Officer of Bank One's Retail Division since 2002. Prior to this, he was the Chief Financial Officer/Executive Vice President at Bank One from 2000-2002; the Chief Financial Officer of the Corporate and Investment Bank at Citigroup from 1999 - 2000; the Chief Financial Officer at Salomon Smith Barney from 1997 - 1999; and the Chief Financial Officer at Smith Barney from 1995 - 1997. Mr. Scharf also held various financial positions at Travelers Group from 1987 - 1995. He is a member of the Financial Services Roundtable and the Economic Club of Chicago as well as a Director of The Lyric Opera and Lookingglass Theater. He’s also on the board of Visa U.S.A., Inc.

The German Connection
While I’ve been looking into the people that make up these boards, commissions, and their associates, it’s remarkable how there seems to be one common link: Germany. A good number of these people are either German, have Jewish German heritage, or have contributed money to German institutions.
Former Senator and Ambassador Prescott Bush was caught trading with the enemy during WWII. Prescott is the father of George Herbert Walker and the grandfather of our current POTUS, George Walker - all three of which are Skull & Bones members. Skull & Bones was established through the Russell Trust of 1832 at Yale University. Researchers have claimed that this is a society with Germanic origins. The OSS often recruited from such societies as they were considered already reliable in maintaining absolute secrecy. Yale and Princeton tended to be the schools most recruited. The OSS having evolved into the CIA was responsible for smuggling out many Nazi leaders and scientists. Through Operation Paperclip, many of these scientists were employed by the CIA where their clandestine research could continue. Others became employed by NASA. We have to realize that a good number of these elite spies were employed to be able to look after American investments in German companies and factories. Hence, there were many sympathizers. Nazi intelligence was considered genius and was factored into the equation to fight against the communists post WWII.
Recent documentation has even linked Prescott Bush to having owned shares in I.G. Farben, controller of the death camp at Auschwitz. Families of the Jewish prisoners have filed a lawsuit and have named the Bush family in their suit as a result.

There are no actual allegations being made here, just observations. All information is either a matter of public record or personally witnessed. There were no intentional distortions to the truth and all information has been conveyed to the best of my knowledge.

MasonTemplar 08-11-2005 08:56 AM

Re: 9/11 - One Insurance Company's Story

One thing I've noticed when looking into the backgrounds of some of the people with ties to the various things surrounding 9/11. There's a definite small circle of people running things in the corporate world who's influence has spread to all facets of our life. Check out Pepsi, for example. We have serious ties to this administration, sports, 9/11, universities, and Germany.
Many of these people I've discussed in my 9/11 post. Check that out, too.
Here's Pespi Bottling's board:

Thomas Kean - Chairman 9/11 Commission. On boards of United Health Group, Amerada Hess, CIT Group, and Aramark.
Blythe McGarvie - Also board member of St. Paul Travelers
Linda Alvarado - On boards of Qwest Communications (accounting scam), Pitney Bowes, 3M, Lennox International.
Craig Weatherup - On boards of Starbucks and Federated Dept. Stores
Six others that don't serve on any other boards.

Board of PepsiAmericas:

Pierre S. Dupont (yes, that family)
Archie Dykes - On the board of Fleming (Ken Duberstein is also on the board of Fleming - and Boards of Council on Foreign Relations, St. Paul Travelers, Boeing, Fannie Mae, Brookings Institute, & ConocoPhilips).
Herbert Baum - On the Board of Fleming, too.
Brenda Barnes - On the boards of New York Times, Sears & Roebuck, Staples, and Avon.
Jarobin Gilbert - Board of Footlocker (So is James Preston - who's on the board of Aramark with 9/11 Commissioner Thomas Kean).
Robert Pohlad - Daddy is owner of the Minnesota Twins baseball team.

Board of PepsiCo:

Sharon Percy Rockefeller (yes, that family)
Ray L. Hunt (yes, the Hunt Oil family - brother is owner of the NFL Kansas City Chiefs) On the boards of Halliburton and Electronic Data Systems. Also serves on the Federal Reserve for the district of Dallas, TX.
Franklin Raines - On the boards of Fannie Mae (with Ken Duberstein and Jamie Gorelick - 9/11 Commission), Time Warner Inc., Pfizer (pharmaceuticals), TIAA-CREF (owners of my retirement fund).
Franklin Thomas - On the boards of Citigroup, Lucent Technologies, and Alcoa.
John Akers - On the boards of the New York Times, and Lehman Bros. Holdings.
Solomon Trujillo - Gannett and Target boards member.
Arthur Martinez - Liz Claiborne (fyi - self admitted left hand path family).
Indra Nooyi - Trustee of Yale, on the board of Motorola.
Robert Allen - Bristol - Meyers Squibb.
Steven Reinemund - board of Johnson & Johnson

Honorable mention: Karl M. Vonder Heyden - on the boards of Aramark (with Thomas Kean and) & Federated Dept. Stores, is a trustee of Duke University. Used to be Vice Chair of Pepsi and was Chair and CEO of R.J. Reynolds Tobacco. Won an award in business for a foreign born person from the International Center - Kissinger won the same award for philanthropy. Both have contributed to The American Academy of Berlin along with David Rockerfeller, Richard Holbrooke. Karl is a trustee.
Honorary Chair of Trustees of the American Academy - Henry Kissinger
Chair - Richard Holbrooke
President - Robert Mundheim
Treasurer - Karl M. von der Heyden
Other Trustees:
Joseph Neubauer
Donations to the American Academy in Berlin made by:
Donations to the American Academy in Berlin during the first five years
The Founding Gift
Anna-Maria & Stephen M. Kellen and
the descendants of Hans and Ludmilla Arnhold

Founding Benefactors

Adam Opel AG
Allianz AG
City of Berlin
Gahl Hodges Burt
Daimler Chrysler AG
Deutsche Lufthansa AG
Deutscher Sparkassen- und Giroverband
ERP-Transatlantic Program
Richard C. Holbrooke
Intertec GmbH
Mr. and Mrs. John W. Kluge
Siemens AG
Verlagsgruppe Georg von Holtzbrinck

Trustees' Circle

Mr. and Mrs. Henry H. Arnhold
Hauptstadtkulturfonds
J.P.Morgan Chase & Co.
Robert H. Mundheim
Philip Morris GmbH

President's Circle

Axel Springer Verlag
Coca-Cola Foundation
Credit Suisse First Boston
Daimler Chrysler Fonds
Deutsche Stiftung Denkmalschutz
Hewlett-Packard GmbH / Compaq Computer Corporation
Karl M. von der Heyden
Henry A. Kissinger Merrill Lynch and Co., Inc.
Robert Bosch Stiftung
Southern Company
Trustees of the American Academy in Berlin to endow the Stephen M. Kellen Lectureship
Kurt and Felicitas Viermetz
Alberto Vilar
Xerox Foundation

Benefactors

Hotel Adlon
Chase Manhattan Foundation
Citigroup
Dow Europe
Julie Finley
Freshfields Bruckhaus Deringer
Werner Gegenbauer
The German Marshall Fund of the United States
The Gillette Company
Haniel Stiftung
J.P.Morgan AG
KPMG Morgan Stanley
Annette von Ran
Open Society Institute
PricewaterhouseCoopers
Robert Bosch GmbH
Sara Lee Corporation
Schering AG
Shearman & Sterling
Tishman Speyer Properties
Weil, Gotshal & Manges LLP
White & Case, Feddersen

Pepsi has direct ties to Halliburton, Citigroup, St. Paul Travelers.

MasonTemplar 01-03-2006 02:26 PM

I Just like to bring this to the forefront every now and then. It is not an attempt to bolster ego, but so that the information doesn't get buried. Respond if you want, but primarily I just want people to know the story.

02-13-2006 09:57 AM

DONT POST ON YOUR OWN POST, YOU INBRED SCUM.

MasonTemplar 02-14-2006 08:56 PM

I just had dinner with many of the gentleman who had worked security that day. We were actually doing our fantasy football payouts. When I asked the lead supervisor about that morning, he told me it was strange that Secret Service never did show up. When I asked him if he ever tried to find out why, he told me they were all told to keep everything tightlipped by the AVP of Security.

WickedWiley 05-16-2006 08:30 PM

You ought to do a full writing on the Carlyle group because that will give you even more answers and the people here more. I would put one down myself but thats all this post is missing. You mention Citigroup of course and yes if you check Forbes they have like 1.5 trillion in assets but what no one really talks about is how its run by the Carlyle group. As if Carlyle is its own entity and does not actually even exist. Put in some things about former Secretaries of Defense changing policies while in the White House to directly benifit Carlyle and other people who did the same thing in influential political positions to basically influence war policies to benifit Carlyle as well as IMF packages that where used to conquer foreign banks and you will have a downright compelling read that I think Alex Jones would even want to announce on his Radio Show even if they would shoot him in the head for it.