Club Conspiracy Forums

Club Conspiracy Forums (http://www.clubconspiracy.com/forum/index.php)
-   Lounge (http://www.clubconspiracy.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=36)
-   -   views on animal human-hybrids, the pros, the cons, and the reasons. (http://www.clubconspiracy.com/forum/showthread.php?t=10283)

TheFoxIsRight 08-17-2009 12:36 PM

views on animal human-hybrids, the pros, the cons, and the reasons.

just wanted to start something about it and im not sure if this would go under conspiracy but chances are it might.

hybrids made from humans and animals (think furries werewoves/werecats ect) some good things and just as many bad however people don't really think about it from a sientific standpoint and those that are scared of what it is or influenced by others into thinking its all bad without trying it themselves will most probably 'diss' it.

so im hoping to get views from everyone furry fan or not (i don't see reason they can't be that and a conspiracy nut at the same time) to talk about it in reality.

anyway my pros and cons
pros : much more adaptable (fur could) and could (if it were to end up like in the stories) remove birth controle for some except for a little while (heat cycle).
boost to indivduality of beings with higher inteligance

cons : as with a better immune system there is more that is harmful too.
raises a funny question, do they need doctors or vets.
could alter life expectency.

thats everything i could think of and now i want to know what everyone thinks and also some questions so we (as a group) can see if this would be a good idea for mankinds last ditch attempt at survival (or if people just wanted to do it).

p.s if my spelling sucks i am sorry

BlueAngel 08-17-2009 11:36 PM

Re: views on animal human-hybrids, the pros, the cons, and the reasons.

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheFoxIsRight (Post 60343)
just wanted to start something about it and im not sure if this would go under conspiracy but chances are it might.

hybrids made from humans and animals (think furries werewoves/werecats ect) some good things and just as many bad however people don't really think about it from a sientific standpoint and those that are scared of what it is or influenced by others into thinking its all bad without trying it themselves will most probably 'diss' it.

so im hoping to get views from everyone furry fan or not (i don't see reason they can't be that and a conspiracy nut at the same time) to talk about it in reality.

anyway my pros and cons
pros : much more adaptable (fur could) and could (if it were to end up like in the stories) remove birth controle for some except for a little while (heat cycle).
boost to indivduality of beings with higher inteligance

cons : as with a better immune system there is more that is harmful too.
raises a funny question, do they need doctors or vets.
could alter life expectency.

thats everything i could think of and now i want to know what everyone thinks and also some questions so we (as a group) can see if this would be a good idea for mankinds last ditch attempt at survival (or if people just wanted to do it).

p.s if my spelling sucks i am sorry

Why do you think that mankind has one last ditch attempt at survival?

I don't think the word "HUMANS" appears on the list of those species who are in danger of becomming extinct.

For goodness sakes, India has a population of one billion, not to mention the fact that China surpasses them.

TheFoxIsRight 08-17-2009 11:40 PM

remeber this is all theoreticle and just something to get people thinking,

BlueAngel 08-17-2009 11:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheFoxIsRight (Post 60351)
remeber this is all theoreticle and just something to get people thinking,

I never FORGOT that it was all theoretical and just something to get people thinking.

Him-mm.

Thought about it.

Not much else to say.

Care to think about answering my question?

RussyB 12-01-2009 11:14 PM

This is a great topic, and I personally feel that is it really necessary to hybrid animals for our own benefits?

TheFoxIsRight 12-02-2009 03:02 AM

-_-" this thread was a joke to annoy people on the site since there are no plans or anything about it. personally i used to come here for a laugh and this was to tick off the people that took anything on here serious (fyi i don't care if I'm banned for this i only made the account to bug people with zero common sense while i had writers block)

and just in case anyone is wondering i no longer come here (i post forum games on 4chan to annoy the trolls since they hate it when there is no triple x stuff)

and finally LOOK AT THE DATE.

don't bumb old threads people dislike it.

albie 12-02-2009 08:43 AM

I Want Wereweasels And I Want Them Now!!!!!!!!

TheFoxIsRight 12-02-2009 08:45 AM

I'm not religious but god help us all since i have finally started something.

and whats with the sudden bumbing?

albie 12-02-2009 08:47 AM

Bumbing? Is that sex in a bumbhole? Up my own bumb? :p

Jesus loves you...TO DEATH!

TheFoxIsRight 12-02-2009 08:49 AM

bumbing is posting in an old thread, and this one was very dead.